- Text Size +

****

Five.

*Ahem*

Justin heard the annoying sound of somebody clearing their throat but resisted the call to open his eyes. He was so supremely comfortable right then. He didn’t think he’d slept as well in several years, in fact.

*Ahem*

The irritating noise came again, forcing Justin to wake all the way so that he could address the matter and order that the idiot who was disturbing his rest be summarily executed.

Unfortunately, when the Mis’l did open his eyes, he quickly determined that the sod who was ahem-ing at him was the Estate’s Dom’l, Christopher, which meant that Justin couldn’t just have the man executed. Not even if the Dom’l was frowning down on him in a totally presumptuous fashion. Seriously, what call did the man have to be looking at his Mis’l with such a judgmental sneer?

Right as Justin was thinking that, though, the warm thing beneath the Mis’l’s head that he’d been using as a pillow moved a bit. That was when Justin realized that he must have fallen asleep after servicing the last of his Surrogates the night before and the last male was still there with him in his bed. He also realized he was curled up around the taller man’s side, one arm draped casually over the man’s abdomen, and his head resting on the large, solid chest. Which was an extremely revealing and awkward position to have been found in. A Mis’l was not supposed to comport himself so familiarly with a mere servant. And now the Dom’l, who Justin had long known was a spy for his father, had discovered him there, in bed, like that.

Justin sighed. This was certain to be a problem. Luckily his father was still out of town and couldn’t take him to task then and there. But he’d have to think up some way to deal with the potential fall out before the Tch’fl returned.

“What is it, Christopher?” Justin asked, trying to make his voice ring with the right amount of command despite his compromising position.

“I’m sorry to disturb you, Mis’l,” Hobbs started off, his disapproval of the scene he’d ‘disturbed’ only just beneath the surface of his words, “but Mis’l Peterson and his delegation have arrived. They are waiting in the receiving hall.”

“Damn!” Justin sat up abruptly, looking to the clock on his bedside table and realizing how late it was.

He would normally have been up more than two hours earlier. Generally speaking, Justin didn’t sleep that well and as a result was one of the earlier risers in the Estate. He typically would have been in his office working for a good hour by this point, and would therefore have been ready and waiting when the neighboring Mis’l arrived to discuss the pending land sale agreement they’d been negotiating. Now, he was going to have to rush to get ready and would be unprepared when he actually did approach Mis’l Peterson. This was very unlike him.

But even as he started to crawl out of bed, Justin felt a pang of regret. It didn’t make any sense, but he really would have liked to stay in bed with that male and maybe . . . Justin shook his head in an attempt to clear it of those unproductive thoughts. He was a Mis’l of the Dominion and he certainly didn’t have time to lay about in bed with his Surrogate all day. That wasn’t what a Surrogate was for, anyway. He needed to get his head in the game and handle the Peterson negotiations, not be reminiscing about his fantasy fuck from the night before.

Justin rolled out of bed and grabbed for the robe waiting on a nearby chair. “Tell Mis’l Ronald I’ll be right there and see to it that the delegation is supplied with refreshments to keep them occupied until I have arrived,” Justin ordered his Dom’l.

“Very good, Mis’l.” Christopher responded, and then added, “and, just by way of a warning, Sir, Mis’l Peterson has brought along his daughter, Miss Lindsey, as part of the delegation . . .”

“Oh, for Dominion’s sake,” Justin grumbled at this most unwelcome news. “When will Peterson get it through his head that I am NOT interested in taking on his silly, empty-headed daughter as a second wife. Frankly, I can’t stand the twit. And, to be honest, I don’t think she really cares for me much either.”

Christopher lowered his head in a deferential fashion, but Justin could tell that the Dom’l was silently laughing at his predicament nonetheless. It didn’t help the Mis’l’s mood any. Justin really disliked Mis’la Lindsey and her better-than-thou ways, but he couldn’t just throw the bitch out either, not when these negotiations were at such a critical juncture and his father was counting on him to finalize this deal.

“Fine. I’ll deal with them all when I get there,” Justin concluded with a nod of his head before he turned to the male Surrogate still lazing in the big bed. “You are dismissed. You may return to your chambers for the day, but be back here this evening along with your companions.” The male nodded at him without a word and started to get up from the bed. “Oh, and on your way, I need you to stop by Mis’la Daphne’s chambers and tell her that her presence is required for my meeting today. I’ll let Daph take on Mis’la Lindsey for me - she should be able to deal with that situation satisfactorily.”

 

“As you wish, Mis’l,” the Surrogate responded in a deep liquid baritone, speaking in Justin’s presence for the first time. 


And without further ado, the male strolled over to where his red robe was waiting in the puddle of fabric where it had fallen the night before when Daphne had taken it off him. He bent down to pick it up, exposing that luscious backside to the watching Estatemen, and then casually threw the robe over his broad shoulder. Then, without a single look back, the male sauntered out of the room, bare as the day he was born, looking not at all concerned by his nudity or the shocked look he received from the chambermaid he passed by as he walked out the door.

Justin might have been ashamed of the way his robe was tenting in the front after this performance, if Dom’l Hobbs’ trousers hadn’t also been evidencing a similar effect.

“You may go, Dom’l,” Justin ordered with a knowing smile. “I’ll be along in a minute to see to the Petersons.”

********

“Thank you, Mis’l Ronald. It’s been a pleasure doing business with you,” Justin said as he shook the man’s hand goodbye at the end of the day.

“I think, judging by the hard bargain you drove, that the pleasure will be all yours,” Ronald responded, smiling to take some of the sting out of his words.

“Now, now, Mis’l. I’m sure both our Estates will benefit from the factory that Tch’fl Craig intends to build on the land you’ve agreed to sell us,” Justin dismissed the man’s concerns and then turned to address the rest of the Peterson contingent. When he’d shaken hands with all of the rest, he stepped up to Mis’la Lindsey, bowed, and left a courtly kiss on the back of the woman’s hand. “It’s been a treat to see you again, Mis’la. I trust you enjoyed your day.”

Lindsey smiled at him and then turned slightly so she could include the small, dark-haired handmaid who’d accompanied her for the day, in her remarks. “Thank you, Mis’l. We had a lovely visit with Mis’la Daphne. And may I add, congratulations on the acquisition of your new Surrogates. I wish you both a happy and successful breeding season.”

“What’s all this about Surrogates?” Peterson piped up with a frown at this news.

“Yes, father,” Lindsey answered for Justin. “Mis’l Justin has taken on three new Surrogates just yesterday. Daphne was kind enough to bring them in while we were lunching so we could all admire them. They appear to be quite a comely set. You’re sure to get wonderful offspring from that stock.”

“Ah . . . yes. They do appear to be satisfactory. Although it’s obviously still too early to know if they will produce or not. I’m told these things aren’t sure, you know, despite the guarantees the Surrogate Merchants like to tout,” Justin replied, trying to downplay Lindsey’s announcement, which he was sure had already made Mis’l Ronald less than happy.

“Well, I’m sure one of the three will give you that heir you’ve been wanting for so long and then you won’t have to even think about alternatives like taking a second wife or anything like that,” Lindsey interjected coyly, all fake innocence as she looked sideways at her scowling father. “Shouldn’t we get going now, father?”

And so, after a few last words, Justin finally managed to get the delegation out the front door. He had held back his amusement until the last motor was rumbling down the driveway with all the Petersons inside. But then he had finally let the laughter bubble up from inside, as the image of Ronald Peterson’s unhappy glare and Lindsey’s amused relief flittered through his memory again. He was sure that he would never have managed to get quite as beneficial a deal out of Old Man Peterson if he’d known that Justin had taken on Surrogates. Thankfully, Lindsey hadn’t let that news out of the bag till after the negotiations had been finalized and the deed signed. There was no way he’d ever agree to take on Mis’la Lindsey as a second wife, though, and if Peterson had thought that was an unspoken part of the deal, it was his problem. Tch’fl Craig would be very happy with the deal that his son had managed on his behalf.

Now that his work was done, Justin could relax and get back to the truly pleasurable duties of his position - his duty to service that Surrogate that he’d been thinking about all day long.

It took him only a few minutes to tidy up his office and hand off the contract to a secretary to have it all copied and then Justin was practically running down the corridor on the way to his chambers. He hoped that his Surrogates would already be there waiting for him. Especially his new Brian. Hopefully he’d have another chance to do what they’d done the night before, or maybe something even better, although Justin didn’t know what could possibly be better than THAT.

When he arrived at his chambers, Justin did indeed find the three Surrogates, along with his wife, all of whom were in a naked pile in the middle of his bed looking like they had got a head start on the evening’s festivities. Justin felt a tiny bit left out. Only the small female even looked up when he entered the room. The males were busy kissing each other while Daphne pawed at them. Needless to say, this was not how Justin had pictured things starting off.

“Am I interrupting?” Justin asked, his voice betraying his pique as he stared down at the group with his arms crossed angrily over his chest.

Daphne wasn’t one to be cowed, though. “It’s about time you got here, Jus. I’ve been waiting for you for forever so we can get this party started already!”

“Didn’t you have enough partying last night, Daph?”

“There’s no such thing as enough,” Daphne laughed at him, crawling out of the pile of bodies towards him and trying to tug him down onto the mattress. “Besides, I’ve got new toys for us to play with tonight, so hurry up and get those clothes off already.”

“I’m seriously afraid to ask what you mean by ‘toys’,” Justin complained even as he complied with his wife’s wishes and started to pull off his shirt.

Daphne just laughed evilly and reached under the pillows, pulling out some contraption comprised of metal-studded leather straps along with a huge, neon-blue plastic phallus.

“Hellation, Daph! Where the hell did you get that stuff and what do you mean to do with it?”

“Lindsey Peterson gave it to me,” Daphne answered with an impish grin. “She said it’s called a ‘strap-on’, and I think its purpose is pretty obvious.” While she spoke, the little vixen started assembling her new ‘toy’, sliding the phallus into the harness and then putting her legs through the larger loops before cinching the waist strap tight. “Apparently, our Mis’la Lindsey is quite the naughty one when she’s behind closed doors. She was thrilled to hear about you finally selecting Surrogates; hopefully now her father will get over his plans to foist her off on you as your second wife and she can live happily ever after as the poor unwed daughter who turns to her handmaid, Melanie, for consolation . . . Actually, it was Mel who suggested Lindsey give us this toy so I could get more out of my playtime with the Surrogates; I definitely owe her one for this.” When Daphne had her new accessory on and adjusted to her liking, she stood up in the bed, towering over her companions, the strapped on blue dildo proudly jutting out from her pelvic area as she cackled with glee. “How do I look?”

“Fucking dangerous,” Justin answered, shaking his head at the crazy woman. “And, just so we’re clear, you’re not getting anywhere near ME with that thing.”

“Spoil sport!” Daph replied, wrinkling up her face with mock-disappointment. “No matter. Troiyes, Brian, Rosie and I will have fun without you then.”

“I kinda thought I was supposed to be the principle one servicing the Surrogates, not you, Daph,” Justin complained.

“There’s three of them and only two of us so, plenty to go around, right?” Daphne explained logically. “I’ll just take whichever ones you’re not busy with. Which one do you want first?”

“You do realize you’re fucking insane, right?” Justin laughed at his favorite troublemaker as he contemplated his choices.

Justin was hoping to hold back the taller male with the golden tan skin till last and maybe even keep him all night again. That left the other male and the female to service now. He’d done the female first the night before, so he should probably mix it up and do the male first tonight; he didn’t want to be perceived to play favorites.

So, with that decided, Justin moved around to the far side of the bed and tugged at the stocky male’s ankle to indicate his choice. The man obediently rolled over onto his hands and knees, presenting himself appropriately. Before Justin could get started though, Daphne was up off the mattress, strutting around, and taking charge of things.

“Not like that. That’s so boring. You need to learn to change things up, Jus!” Daphne ordered as she pulled the top sheet off the bed, looped it over the canopy runner that ran from one tall bedpost to the other, moved Troiyes around to position him the way she wanted, and then ordered him to hold onto the trailing ends of the sheet.

When she was done, the male was kneeling on the long edge of the bed facing the center of the mattress, his legs spread wide and his arms raised up, gripping the hanging sheet so that his torso was upright. Daph then brought the small female over and had her sit facing the male, legs dangling off the edge of the mattress so that the male’s crotch was right about face level for her. Luckily the mattress was low enough so that Justin was still at the perfect height to take the male from behind. And once Daphne had them all arranged to her liking, she ordered Justin to get a move on already, and then instructed the female on how to suck the male’s cock while he was being serviced by the Mis’l. Despite his wife’s crazy, pushy ideas, Justin had to credit her for her creativity. It was certainly a big turn on for him, knowing the male he was covering was also getting pleasure from the girl’s mouth every time he thrust into him.

But, as if that weren’t stimulating enough, his wife the sex conductor, had even more planned for them all. While Justin was doing his thing on the right-hand side of the bed, Daphne took and set up Brian on the other side, placing him on his hands and knees so that the male was facing Justin’s coterie. Daphne then proceeded to put her new toys to use, lubing up the long blue dildo, moving around to stand directly behind the male and slowly but surely working her toy inside the Surrogate from behind. Once she was all the way in, Daphne picked up the same pace Justin was using to fuck his male with, and started copying his moves while she pegged the other.

And damnation if that wasn't the hottest thing Justin could even imagine!

The tight warmth of the male’s muscular ass enveloped him with every thrust, sucking him in deeper and deeper as the ripples of tingling pleasure surfed up his spine. Over Troiyes’s shoulder he could see the little female doing her best to take the resulting impetus of each pulse as Justin’s movements propelled the male’s thick, dark-plum cock down her throat. And, at the same time, he could see his Brian looking directly at him, taking that huge blue dildo into his own ass from behind as Daphne thrust in tandem. Brian looked like he was rather enjoying the experience too - surprise, surprise.

All together, the tableau of the five of them was glorious. Justin felt like he was controlling them all. And that, more even than the direct contact with his dick, was what eventually got him off. With one last, enthusiastic jerk of his hips, he slammed into the dark male, his head tipping back in ecstasy as the wave of eroticism washed over him and he released his seed deep in those welcoming depths. The male came to his own climax a minute later, filling the female’s mouth with his own sticky offering. And by the transitive property of fucking, the spark of lust somehow jumped across the mattress the following minute, as the other male reared up, shooting streamers of thick white jism which landed on the female in the middle.

“That’s what I’m talking about!” Daphne crowed, clearly proud of herself for orchestrating such a spectacle. “I think I’m really going to like these new toys.”

“Freak,” Justin commented but added in a smile for his wild wife as he pulled out of the first male’s ass and used a corner of the dangling sheet to wipe himself off.

“That’s why you love me,” Daphne giggled as she pulled out of her man’s ass too and then helped Brian lay down before moving around the bed. “Okay. Time to shuffle the deck and move on to Round Two. My turn with the beautiful Troiyes.” Daph pushed Justin away from where he was still sort of leaning against the male’s back while catching his breath. “You go take care of one of the others.”

“You do realize, Daph, that men generally need a bit of a break between orgasms in order to get it back up again, right?”

“Yeah, good thing I’m not a man then, huh?” She grinned at him and started lubing up her phallus again while positioning herself behind the dark male who was still holding onto the sheet draped over the canopy railing to keep himself upright. “Alright, let me in pretty boy,” Daphne directed as she began to work on Troiyes. “Get a move on Jus. You’ve still got two more Surrogates to service and the night’s wasting big guy.”

“A PUSHY freak, to boot,” Justin mumbled even as he followed orders and climbed onto the mattress to get around the obstacle created by Daphne and her latest victim so he could get to the female.

The girl, who was still sitting in the center of the bed, smiled shyly up at Justin. She compliantly rolled over when he indicated how he wanted her, getting to her hands and knees. Justin took up the tube of lubricant from where Daphne had tossed it onto the mattress and, with a palmful of the slippery gel, began to stroke himself back to readiness. Which was taking rather a long time, unfortunately, due not only to the fact that he had just shot a substantial load, but also because he really wasn’t that attracted to the girl.

“Hey, no fair laying down on the job over there,” Daphne complained when she looked over to judge her husband’s progress and noticed that the third Surrogate was simply lounging on the bed. “Come on, Brian. Upsy-daisy. Get with the program here.” The male looked over at his mistress with the hint of a questioning smirk on his handsome face, as if to ask what she wished him to do. Daphne answered the unspoken query, “since you’re not busy yourself, go help your Mis’l. It looks like he could use a hand.” Then Daphne laughed and returned her focus to the beefy male she was in the process of pegging.

Brian obediently got up from the bed and moved around behind Justin, crawling into place on the mattress behind the Mis’l. Justin could feel the mattress dipping and then the warmth of the male’s body as he moved closer. The next thing Justin knew, the man was kneeling directly behind him. He could feel the Surrogate's larger frame braced against his own, their bodies aligned, skin-against-skin, the man’s chest leaning into his own back, the muscular thighs flanking his own and the arms wrapping around his waist. And all that glorious skin touching him was . . . stimulating. The hard on he’d been struggling to attain a moment before, sprouted up almost instantaneously. And when the male reached around and added his hand to Justin’s own, both stroking and caressing Justin’s cock together, it actually took some effort for him not to come right then. Thankfully, the Surrogate took charge, pulling the female further back onto her haunches so she was in place as the male used his own hips to press Justin forward into her.

After that, Justin was barely aware of the girl at all. The only thing he was conscious of from that moment on was the way his Brian was draped over the back of him. The way the big male was using his own body to set the pace for Justin’s thrusts. And, above all, the way the Surrogate’s hot, hard cock was rubbing down Justin’s crack and between his thighs.

Hellation, did that ever feel amazing! Justin had never dared even imagine doing something like this. Or how erotic it would be. That huge cock was rubbing on him, touching him in ways that the Mis’l certainly should not allow. This was clearly NOT something a prominent Dominion lord should allow. No servant should ever be allowed such liberties. Not even if it felt this good; this exciting. And not even if it had Justin thinking about what other things that substantial piece of man meat, which was rubbing enticingly just a hairsbreadth from his own hole, might be capable of doing.

It went without saying that it didn’t take Justin long at all to reach the pinnacle of his pleasure. Hell, it was surprising that he actually lasted more than a full minute. With his Brian kneeling behind him, both the male’s large hands guiding Justin’s hips, and their bodies moving as one, Justin jerked his hips forward one last time, sinking into the little female up to his balls, and then froze as the blissful storm of his release washed over him.

When he was done, Justin simply lay there panting, draped over the little female’s back, enjoying the warm wetness surrounding his deflating dick and the soft body beneath him. It took a minute for him to realize, though, that while he was done, the male Surrogate who’d been the de facto guide of this particular fuck was not. With a presumptuous little push, the big male pressed down on Justin’s shoulders so that he was angled with his top half closer to the mattress and his rear end elevated. Then the male continued with more of the rutting he’d been surreptitiously engaging in earlier. However he wasn’t being at all surreptitious now. The male was clearly intent on using Justin’s backside for his own purposes.

And Justin was so surprised by this development that he didn’t know how to react.

In the first place, the male’s actions were outrageously arrogant and overfamiliar. He was a servant, for fuck’s sake. He had no business taking his pleasure on the person of the Mis’l. That was unheard of. He was here for the Mis’l’s pleasure, not the other way around. And, secondly, the male was supposed to be on the receiving end of things, which meant his actions were inherently demeaning to Justin’s position as the Master of the Estate. Justin really should NOT let this continue. If word of this ever got out, he would be shamed beyond belief.

But, then again, he was still so turned on by the experience - completely against his will - that he couldn’t really bring himself to move to stop it.

So, while he mulled over how he SHOULD act, Justin simply laid there, savoring the way the male’s cock was frotting between his thighs. The big, spongy head slid in and out, tracing along the valley of his ass as it went, brushing against his most intimate opening with a tantalizing familiarity at every thrust. And gradually the Mis’l forgot to worry about the indignity of the whole thing and instead found himself fantasizing about what it would feel like if the next thrust was angled a tiny bit differently and the soft-hard crown of that glorious implement just happened to press inside.

About half a minute before Justin was about to say to hell with the impropriety and rock himself backward so as to impale himself on that heated rod, the male reached his own climax. With a guttural moan he let his dick sink one last time into the tightness between Justin’s clenched thighs and the next thing the Mis’l knew, his skin was drenched with the male’s hot, sticky seed. The big body momentarily sagged against his back, pressing him down even more atop the female Surrogate under him, who Justin had temporarily forgotten about. But, after only a few seconds, the male came to himself and abruptly moved away, leaving Justin free to get up and then help Rosie up as well. If you only judged by the blank look on the male’s face, you wouldn’t have had a clue what had just happened. At least not until you looked down at Justin’s thighs and noted the seeping, gooey wetness still dripping down them. Of course, the female was well aware of what had happened, seeing as a lot of the jizz had coated her backside as well. Basically, it was a total mess. Justin simply had to hope that the female wouldn’t dare to comment on the experience.

“Oh, fuck, yes!” Justin’s musings were cut short by Troiyes’ exuberant exclamation as Daphne’s pegging finally brought him to a climax as well and he shot out a nice streamer of jism right then, which again landed on the poor, dripping female in the middle of the bed.

“Finally,” Daphne commented, pulling her phallus out of the male’s rear with a big sigh as she wiped at a trickle of sweat on her temple. “Hellation, I never realized that this side of the fucking equation was such hard work. That took a while. Still, it’s good to know what it feels like on the other side for once, you know?”

“Did I mention that you’re a total freak, Daph?” Justin replied with a chuckle.

“You did. And I’m taking it as a compliment, thank you very much,” Daphne laughed right back as she started to unbuckle her harness and pull off the strap-on. “I’m ready to trade back now, though. I’m ready to be the pleasuree instead of the pleasurer.”

“Um . . . I, uh, don’t think . . .” Justin began to object, only to be cut off by his impatient wife.

“I didn’t mean you, Jus. You’ve still got one Surrogate to finish. Plus, I guess I now have at least some idea of how tiring all this is for you. No wonder you fell asleep after covering the last one yesterday.” Justin looked away, unable to meet his wife’s eye once she’d brought up the fact he’d been caught in that little indiscretion - which had obviously already become the basis of Estate rumors if Daph had heard about it.

“Well, if you weren’t referring to me, then what . . . ?”

“Rosie? You look like you could use a shower,” Daphne announced with a smile for the girl. “How about we leave the boys to entertain themselves for a bit and you and I go to my chambers.”

“You’re going to let her . . .” Justin was gobsmacked by the implication of what his wife, the Mis’la of the Domain was suggesting.

“I’m definitely going to let her,” Daph giggled mischievously. “Why shouldn’t Rosie and I get to have some fun too? You three men already got your rocks off, now it’s girl time. Right, Rose?”

And before Justin could voice any objection, Daphne had grabbed the female by the hand and towed her off the bed, heading towards the chamber door. They were both giggling as they skipped out of the room and down the hall. Leaving Justin and his two remaining Surrogates standing there, completely abandoned.

“Well . . . Ahem . . .” Justin wasn’t sure what to say after that kind of exit, so he just stammered a bit until he managed to collect himself. “Okay. Moving on.” Turning towards Troyes, Justin nodded. “I’m done with you for tonight. You’re dismissed. On your way out, can you tell the household staff we need clean sheets in here.” The buff black male bowed his head then promptly left on the heels of the ladies, leaving only Justin and his new favorite. “Now, considering the state we’re both in, I suggest we take a tip from the Mis’la and have a shower before we continue. What do you say?” he asked the male who was waiting nearby with an enigmatic little smile on his face.

The male Surrogate bowed his head too, and followed Justin to the adjoining bathing chamber without a word. This was yet another new experience for Justin - he’d never bathed with another man before, although he understood that it was fairly routine for the common folks and those in military service, but even in those circumstances he doubted it would feel like THIS. This shower scene was rife with sexual tension and unspoken longings. Not to mention the unaccustomed shyness that Justin seemed afflicted with again. So, despite the random, erotic fantasies that flitted through his brain, Justin did not act on any of those impulses. He merely washed himself, handed off the soap to the male, who did the same, and then they both towelled off and returned to the bed chamber.

Justin was pleased to see that the room had been cleaned and the bed remade while they’d been in the shower. He boldly walked straight over to the bed, pulled the covers back and gestured to the male to get in. The male hesitated again, looking at him questioningly, but following directions nevertheless. When Brian was lying in bed, his head on the pillows, Justin pulled the covers up over the male’s body and then went around to the other side to get in himself, lying alongside the taller man but not yet touching him.

It wasn’t till they were both in the bed together, snug under the blankets, that Justin paused to think through this thing he was doing. He didn’t know why he wanted this male so badly, let alone why he wanted this kind of intimate experience; he just did. And it was a compulsion so strong that he didn’t think he could fight it even if he had wanted to - not that he wanted to, at all. But, after what had happened earlier in the evening, Justin probably should have been angry at the male rather than salivating after him. He definitely shouldn’t be encouraging further closeness. If he acted the way propriety demanded, though, how was Justin to get answers to all the questions that were overwhelming him. How would he ever come to understand what it was that was happening to him.

Where to start, though?

The main image that wouldn’t leave Justin’s mind was the picture of this male on his hands and knees with Daphne standing behind him wearing her harness contraption. He’d seen the glow of pleasure on the man’s face as she was servicing him. He’d obviously liked the experience, which struck Justin as odd. He’d never before really thought about such things - never let himself at least - but for the past couple of days, he’d thought of nothing else. And those moments when this male had been frotting against him while he’d been servicing the female had only heightened his curiosity. He’d felt a longing then that he’d never acknowledged before. Of course, he’d never had anyone he could talk to about that longing either. The man lying next to him in bed seemed like someone who might understand though.

“You . . . do you . . . like . . . being a Surrogate?” Justin asked, realizing even as he said the words how lame the question sounded.

The surly Surrogate simply shrugged.

“But, I saw you with Daphne . . . you climaxed, right?”

Another wordless shrug.

“And you did it last night too,” Justin added, trying to find a way to ask the real question he wanted answered without seeming absolutely pathetic, but then just giving up and going for it. “What’s it like? You know . . . being fucked . . .”

There was a quiet snort of amusement from the male before he sighed and finally answered. “Sometimes it’s not bad. If the guy fucking you takes his time and opens you up first, that is. Otherwise it can hurt like a motherfucker. And if he’s good with his aim and manages to find your sweet spot - like the Mis’la did tonight, by the way - it can be damn near perfect. But most of the time the kinds of Masters who take on Surrogates don’t bother making it good for us. They don’t give a fuck. That’s not what it’s about, right?”

Justin didn’t care for the fake smile the male offered him at that point. He didn’t like the feeling that this man was somehow criticizing him or that he was being lumped in with other, uncaring, Masters. Of course, he didn’t really know what the hell the Surrogate was talking about either - Justin had no clue what the man meant by ‘opening’ someone up first or even what a ‘sweet spot’ was - but rather than be offended by the implied slight, the Mis’l found himself wanting to do better. To learn. To show this male that he was better than the others that had apparently hurt him.

So, without pausing to think about it too much - because if he did think about it, he’d probably talk himself out of what he was planning - Justin rolled over to face the Surrogate and commanded him, “show me what to do.”

Which led to quite an eye-opening night of exploration.

********

Chapter End Notes:

Come on... Admit that the image of Daphne pegging Brian turns you on. You KNOW you'd do it too if you got the chance. Hehehehe. XXX