- Text Size +

********

Nine.

If Justin thought his life would settle down now that the Peterson Factory project was finally underway and off his plate, he was wrong. If anything, his workload got even heavier as plans with the Tch’fl’s new Calcascadia contacts solidified. It looked like they’d be able to parlay the contract they were already working towards with the Southerly factory into a lucrative trade deal with their business counterparts out there. Of course that was all contingent on the Taylor Domain being able to negotiate matters with the owner of the Southerly factory to provide for a great enough surplus at a reasonable enough price. In the end, it looked like someone was going to have to make a personal trip all the way out to the factory to ensure matters were handled correctly, and Justin was volunteered for the assignment by his father.

After having just returned from one trip, Justin was reluctant to leave again so soon. Not only would it be a long and likely strenuous journey, it meant he’d be gone from his Surrogates for at least a week, maybe more. The timing of this trip couldn’t be worse, either, seeing as he was trying to make sure that the two males were breeding before word of Rosie’s pregnancy became known. There was no way he’d be able to bring both of the males along with him, though - even if his father didn’t get wind of such a scandalous scheme beforehand and summarily quash the idea - the logistics would make it impossible. At best, Justin might be able to squeeze one more body into the motor caravan with him, but definitely not two.

So, the night before the trip was scheduled to depart, Justin entered his chambers ready to argue the matter with Daphne and try to talk her into his plan to select Brian as his sole companion.

“Oh, good, you’re finally here,” Daphne greeted him in her typically bossy fashion. “We were just discussing arrangements for your trip and I’ve decided you need to take Brian with you. Rosie, of course, doesn’t need to go,” she continued to explain, “and since Brian is the older of the two boys, statistically speaking he’s the least likely to get pregnant, so he should be the one you concentrate on the most. You can service Troiyes twice tonight before you leave and that should, hopefully, do the trick; if he isn’t already breeding, that is. How does that sound?”

“Um . . . Uh . . . I guess that’s okay,” Justin answered, too surprised by the fortuitous arrangement his wife had sorted out to know what to say.

“Sheesh, Jus, don’t sound so excited,” Daph teased him with a playful punch to his shoulder. “I’m sure you and Brian will be fine alone together for the week. I mean, what can go wrong in only a week, right? And you’ll get back to Troiyes’ shapely ass soon enough. In the meantime, I’ll keep your bed warm for you here at home.”

“That’s what I’m afraid of, Daph,” Justin joked, leaning down to kiss his wife’s cheek affectionately. “But don’t get too wild while I’m gone. You definitely don’t want any rumors getting back to Tch’fl Craig - especially when I’m not here to run interference for you.”

“We’ll be good . . . Mostly,” Daphne promised with a mischievous giggle. “Now, enough talk; you’ve got a Surrogate to service, Mis’l. Make sure you do a good job, too, because I don’t want to lose my Troiyes.”

********

The first morning of the Southerly trip went smoothly. The two motors left the Taylor Estate early and made good time, despite the windy, rainy weather outside. The motors were as packed as Justin had expected - beyond the luggage and traveling supplies for the Mis’l himself, there was the gear for the two scribes, the drivers and the Mis’l’s security detail. Which meant that even the Mis’l and his Surrogate were feeling a bit cramped where they were squashed into the back seat of the second motor. Justin regretted the lack of space that he would normally have had if they’d taken one of the more elegant and roomier motors used for local trips; but considering the poor roads and less than ideal driving conditions expected on this trip, the more rugged but less spacious off-road-ready motors they were riding in seemed wisest.

The other downside to the cramped conditions and the way he and his Surrogate were squeezed in so tightly, right next to each other, was that it resulted in Justin being perpetually aware of the male’s enticing nearness and, as a side effect, being perpetually horny. The way the male’s thigh was rubbing up against his own, the male’s unique, musky scent, even just the constant glimpses of the handsome man sitting there next to him every time Justin turned his head to the right, kept the poor Mis’l constantly on edge. It was driving Justin crazy. Before they were even fifty kilometers down the highway, he found himself wishing there was time to stop the cars, pull off the road and take a brief fuck-break. But, since that wouldn’t be appropriate, Justin contented himself with a string of fantasies about exactly how he’d take the Surrogate as soon as they did have time to stop.

When lunchtime eventually arrived and the convoy pulled over at a conveniently located inn, Justin was more than ready to get out and stretch his legs. He crawled awkwardly out of the motor, moved a few paces away, willed down his erection, and then took a moment to straighten his disarranged clothing. The Surrogate did the same. Justin noted how odd it felt to see Brian wearing real clothing after being used to having him always naked and available. But the need for protection against the elements, as well as the inadvisibility of remaining unclothed while traveling in unfamiliar, possibly dangerous surroundings, made the clothing necessary. In fact, if it weren’t for the signature red robe draped over the top of the Taylor livery jacket the male was wearing, you wouldn’t know he was a Surrogate at all.

“If you don’t mind waiting out here for just a couple minutes, Mis’l, we’ll confirm the inn can accommodate our party and make sure it’s secure,” the head of Justin’s security detail advised, directing the Mis’l to an area on the porch at the front of the building where they’d be at least partially protected from the inclement weather while they waited.

Justin nodded and then gestured to his Surrogate to proceed him up the stairs to the porch. Before they’d even made it to the steps, though, they were accosted by a rain-drenched stranger running over to greet them.

“Brian? Is that you, Brian? It is! Wow, I can’t believe it’s you!” the poorly-dressed townie exclaimed as he grabbed the Surrogate, pulled the male away from Justin’s side and enveloped him in a bear hug.

“Mikey?” Brian seemed pretty shocked at the surprise encounter but happy to see his friend nonetheless “Shit. It’s good to see you, Mikey.”

“I seriously can’t believe you’re here,” the newcomer gushed, finally letting go of Brian so he could take a step back and look him over. “It’s been so long.”

“Eight years,” Brian confirmed.

“Yeah. Like I said, a long time,” the man answered wistfully. “You look good though. Like always.”

Both of them laughed but then the conversation faltered a little; it wasn’t like Brian could respond by saying this man looked good too. Besides being wet to the skin and bedraggled by the wind, the new arrival looked old and tired and worn down. Judging by the way he stopped just then, turning aside while he fought back a coughing fit, and the wan look to his countenance, he might even be seriously ill. The thin, torn, clothing the man was wearing obviously wouldn’t be much protection in this nasty weather either. What was there to say?

“So, you’re still doing the Surrogate thing?” the man asked, gesturing to the male’s red robe and finally breaking the awkward silence.

“Yeah,” Brian responded brusquely with a nervous sideways glance in Justin’s direction.

“Shit. I still can’t get over that - Brian Kinney, a fucking Surrogate? You used to be the biggest Stud in Liberty Township. And now you’re busy having babies for rich Dominion types. I guess you just never know, right?”

“Yep. Life can take you in some unexpected directions, I guess,” Brian replied unhelpfully, before quickly changing the subject. “How are Deb and Vic? I tried to write after I left but I never heard anything back.”

The lost look on the man’s face gave away the answer before he’d even opened his mouth. “Both gone now, I’m afraid. Uncle Vic only lasted a few months after you left; he was just too sick and we couldn’t afford the medicine he needed. Ma was never really the same afterwards. She struggled on for a few more years, but then when that last big outbreak of Dengue Fever hit Liberty, she didn’t make it. It wiped out more than half the town. Afterwards, everybody that could left to find work, me included. And here I am.”

“Damn, Mikey. I’m sorry to hear that . . . Deb AND Vic . . . That really sucks,” Brian replied, clearly devastated by this news.

“Yeah, but life’s a bitch and then you die, right?” the sad little man responded, his statement ending in yet another coughing bout.

Providentially, that was when Justin’s security man came up and whispered in his ear that the inn was ready for them. Justin looked over at the stranger still talking with his Surrogate. It wouldn’t do to invite this man to join them, but he still felt bad simply turning the down-and-out stranger away with nothing; he was obviously an old friend of Brian’s and seeing him in this condition had to bother the Surrogate. Without stopping to think about it, Justin dug into his pocket and pulled out his money clip full of credit notes.

“It’s time for us to go,” the Mis’l said, reaching out to grab the Surrogate's hand, and surreptitiously transferring the money to Brian in the process.

Brian looked Justin in the eye for a brief second, questioning him with but a glance. Justin nodded almost imperceptibly. Brian rewarded him with a half-smile before turning back to the stranger.

“I’ve gotta go, Mikey. Work, you know. But here, take this. And be well, okay?”

Brian shoved the notes into his acquaintance’s hand and then abruptly turned, walking away from the surprised man before this ‘Mikey’ had a chance to voice his appreciation. Justin nodded to the stranger as well before following Brian. Two of the security guys closed ranks behind them, cutting the townie off. And that was that.

It wasn’t till they were seated in the restaurant and their luncheon was served that the Surrogate finally leaned over and, in a hushed voice, said, “thank you, Mis’l. Mikey . . . He’s an old, old, friend. His mother and uncle practically raised me. We grew up like brothers. And I hate seeing him so . . .” The male sighed, then added, “that money will help him more than you could know.”

Justin didn’t think it was appropriate to reply, but he did give the man’s thigh a little squeeze under the table to acknowledge the offer of gratitude before concentrating his further attention on his meal.

After lunch they all loaded back into the motors and proceeded on their way. They didn’t get very far though. The rain had been getting heavier and heavier the further south they’d gone, and by that point it was pretty much a downpour. When they came across a local waving them down from where his own motor was mired in a puddle on the side of the road, the drivers stopped and got out to consult with the man. After about five minutes of discussion they got back in and relayed their news - the road had washed out about half a mile ahead and was completely impassible.

A quick look at the map led the head of Justin’s Security to make the call that they’d best turn back to the last town they’d passed and stay there for the night. Hopefully the storm would be spent by morning and, in the meantime, the drivers could figure out an alternate route. Justin quickly concurred with the assessment and the convoy turned around.

Unfortunately, the only accommodation they could find in the tiny hamlet was a dilapidated boarding house right off the side of the road. The landlord was more than happy with the chance to rent out his entire establishment for the night, and gladly turned out the few customers he already had so the Mis’l’s entourage could take over the building. The place was so dirty that Justin was almost afraid to touch anything, but at least it was a roof over their heads and he and Brian would have a bed to sleep in for the night. It was questionable, though, whether or not they’d be able to find someone to prepare an evening meal for their party. However, while that and all the other logistical issues were still being decided, Justin determined he’d retreat to the relative calmness of his room.

Justin was not pleased with the bed chamber, despite being told it was the best the house had to offer. The accommodations afforded to the Mis’l would, at best, be described as ‘sub-par’. It was tiny, cramped and damp. The double bed barely looked large enough for one adult, let alone two. And it wasn’t any cleaner in there than it had been downstairs in the common areas. Needless to say, if there had been anywhere else to go, Justin would have stormed out of there, screaming his complaints.

“Well, I’ve stayed in worse places, I guess,” Brian exclaimed as he unclasped his robe and then plopped down on the bed, to the accompaniment of the metallic groaning of the old bed springs. “This should be fun.” He bounced up and down a few times, eliciting a few more musical twangs from the bed. “If the walls are as thin as I suspect, we could probably keep the whole house awake all night if we wanted to,” he conjectured with a devilish grin at his Mis’l.

Justin laughed out loud. “You planning to take on Daphne’s job of being a bad influence on me while we’re on this trip!” he asked, joining the Surrogate on the squeaking bed.

“I could try, but those are some pretty big shoes to fill; the Mis’la has being naughty down to a science,” the male answered with a chuckle of his own. “The only woman I ever met with a mind as dirty as the Mis’la’s would be Mikey’s mom, Debbie Novotny. That woman could curse a blue streak that would make a sailor blush.”

Brian fell quiet then, apparently lost in thoughts of the past. Justin could tell from the male’s expression that the memories weren’t all happy ones. Clearly the earlier run in with his old friend was weighing heavily on his mind.

“You’re sad, hearing about the deaths of your friends,” Justin said, the words more of a statement than a question.

“Yeah,” Brian replied, pausing a moment to close his eyes, his lips rolled in as if to hold back the emotion that wanted to escape. “Vic and Deb were good people. They took me in when I had nowhere else to go. Deb was the only real mother I ever knew. I’d probably be dead by now if they hadn’t helped me out. I wish I could have given more back to them while they were still alive.” Justin reached out, laying a comforting hand on the male’s stomach in sympathy. “That was my plan, you know; that was one of the primary reasons I agreed to become a Surrogate. The guy that recruited me told me I’d be making tons of money - enough to send some back to Deb so she’d have what she needed for Vic’s meds. Of course the reality ended up being a lot different than what I’d been sold on and I never had the chance to send Deb even a single credit.”

Brian fell quiet then, staring off into space as the memories washed over him. Justin could feel the waves of sadness radiating off the man lying next to him. There wasn’t much he could say, though, that would make it any better.

“I’m sorry, Brian,” Justin offered a few minutes later, because he couldn’t think of anything else to offer that might break the depressing silence.

“Yeah, well, you heard Mikey; life’s a bitch and then you die, right? What’re you gonna do?”

Justin hated how sad the man looked. He hated feeling like there was nothing he could do to fix things for Brian. All his life he’d been the one in charge, the one whose orders were immediately followed, but now there was nothing he could do, nothing he could order, that would fix this broken thing. He couldn’t go back and change the course of this man’s life or bring his lost friends back to life. And Justin hated feeling so impotent.

But at least Justin could make sure that Brian was protected for as long as he was around. He could take care of Brian and try to keep him safe and happy for at least that one night. And, if he could only manage to get the Surrogate pregnant, he could keep the male under his protection for several additional months. It might not be much, and it might not be forever, but it seemed all that Justin could offer.

Using the hand still resting on the Surrogate’s abdomen, Justin pushed the man back so he was lying flat and then leaned over so that he was hovering over the reclining form. He stared down into the heavy-lidded hazel eyes, willing the man to understand the empathy he felt he couldn’t voice. Then, after only a few moments of hesitation, Justin leaned over to leave a long, intense kiss on the beautiful cranberry-red lips - something he hadn’t previously allowed himself to do. Within seconds Brian was kissing him back. They both got lost in the heat for the next several minutes, until Justin tried to move his kisses lower and suddenly discovered his Brian was still wearing all that annoying clothing.

The hot and bothered Mis’l quickly unzipped the lightweight jacket and then started undoing the buttons of the shirt underneath, kissing his way along the male’s neck and chest as more skin was revealed. Brian tasted delicious and Justin couldn’t believe he’d waited so long to indulge this desire. He even took a little detour to suck on one rosy nipple and then crossed over to tug with his teeth on the metal ID tag dangling from the ring through the other. Then he resumed course, heading lower and lower until the final button was taken care of and the shirt fell open completely, allowing him to run his hands over the broad chest and well-cut abs at will.

But the focused Mis’l wasn’t about to stop there; he still had a pair of trousers that needed to be removed. So, while his tongue was swirling in the male’s belly button, Justin undid the top button of the fly. Then he deposited a kiss where that button had been. Another button. Another kiss. And another, and another, and another. So that, when the last button came undone and the male’s magnificent cock sprang free, it seemed perfectly natural for Justin to turn his head to the side and leave a friendly little kiss there on the tip as well.

Of course the taste of that kiss was different - and surprising - seeing as it included the salty sweet pearl of cum that bubbled up right as Justin’s lips touched the velvety-smooth cap of the male’s prodigious erection. It was a revelation. He’d never before dared to kiss another man there, although he had wondered briefly what it would be like. His experience the few times he’d been on the receiving end of a blowjob had usually involved the other party gagging a little and he’d always assumed it was because the substance they were ingesting tasted unpleasant. But this wasn’t that bad at all; just really salty, like caviar maybe.

Justin stuck his tongue out, lapping up another dollop of jizz, and eliciting a deep moan of pleasure from the male in the process. He tried it again, noting the way the man’s dick twitched with pleasure at the contact. He kissed the tip again, this time taking more of the head into his mouth, and was startled when the male canted his hips forward, forcing a good inch or so of the appendage into his mouth. He held still and waited to see what would happen next as the male rocked shallowly forward and back a couple times, the thick cock filling his mouth with a solid meatiness, the weight of which felt good against his tongue. When he finally did pull away, mostly because he wasn’t sure how to continue what he was doing and breathe at the same time, he heard Brian groaning.

“You . . . You like that?” he asked, feeling self-conscious now that he thought about what he’d just been attempting.

“Fuck, yeah. Who wouldn’t?”

“I’ve never . . . I’ve never done this before,” Justin admitted.

“You seem like a natural to me.”

That made him smile and also emboldened him. “What do I do next?”

“More of the same? Just make sure you cover your teeth and breathe through your nose,” Brian suggested boldly.

Justin nodded and, with a mental ‘what the hell!’ moved to suck the male’s cock back into his mouth again. He liked hearing the drawn out ‘Ohhhhhh!’ Brian couldn’t hold back and even the way the male raised his hips upward so that the cock snaked further inside with every thrust. But Brian had been right, this did feel perfectly natural to him. And the only tricky moment - when the male’s cock first touched against the back of his throat and caused him to gag slightly - was quickly overcome when Brian reached down with both hands, held onto Justin’s face, and shoved himself deeper, until he was past the gag reflex. After that, as long as Justin remembered to breathe through his nose, everything was fine. So fine, in fact, that it only took a dozen more thrusts until Justin felt the man’s balls, which had been bouncing against his chin, draw up, and a moment later the male’s body began to tremble as his release tore through him. With one last groan, Brian gave another deep thrust and let go, the warmth of his ejaculate filling Justin’s throat and then his mouth with the same sticky saltiness.

Justin swallowed and crawled back up onto the bed, lying next to Brian as the man recovered. When the male rolled over so he was on top of Justin and then bent down to kiss him, the Mis’l was a little startled. It felt strange to share the taste of Brian’s own cum in a kiss like that. But good, too. And the smile the man gave him when they finally separated made him fill with a warm glow of pride.

“Not bad for a tyro,” Brian pronounced.

“I’ve always wanted to try that . . .” he heard himself admitting.

The sly Surrogate shot him a calculating look and ventured, “but you couldn’t because you’re the Mis’l and it wouldn’t be appropriate?” Justin smiled shyly, causing Brian to laugh. “Damn. Sometimes I forget how young you really are.”

“I’m seventeen. That’s not that young. I’ve been a confirmed Mis’l of the Domain for more than two years now,” Justin insisted, bristling a little.

“Yeah, well, I’m twenty-nine and I’ve been a Surrogate for eight years already, so who’s older?” Justin simply looked at him with the disdain instilled by his position and refused to concede the point. Brian chuckled again but thankfully didn’t argue. “Well, then, wise and learned Mis’l, how was your first blowjob?”

Justin thought a little before answering. “Educational.”

Brian broke out laughing again, then leaned down to kiss his Mis’l. The kiss went on for a long, long time. And before long the kisses became serious again, leading to more clothing being unbuttoned and taken off. Which, in turn, led to Justin taking charge again, this time remembering that he was supposed to be servicing the Surrogate not giving the man blow jobs. And, for the rest of the afternoon and well into the evening, they kept the musical bed springs humming away, and the rest of the household awake.

********

The remaining days of the journey went by without further detours or delay. The days, smashed together in the overloaded motors, were long and tedious but they managed to make good time along the route. The nights, however, were fun and exciting, filled with exploration.

Justin was so proud of his first attempt at a blowjob, that he insisted on trying again the next night. Brian happily accepted, with the caveat that he be allowed to blow the Mis’l at the same time. At first Justin wasn’t sure how such an arrangement was supposed to work. Brian just smiled and shook his head, and then proceeded to arrange things with the young Mis’l lying on his back before the surrogate climbed up and straddled his face, leaning down so that his own head was just above Justin‘s crotch. Then, As Brian‘s mouth enveloped Justin’s member, it all the sudden made perfect sense. The only truly surprising part of this second experiment, was when the male reached down at the very end and stuck his finger up Justin‘s asshole right as he was nearing his climax. And he wasn’t sure if it was the shock of such a maneuver, or the fact that Brian managed to touch something inside him with that questing digit that sent shockwaves of electricity all through his body, but Justin found he was shooting his load within seconds and he came so hard he thought he might almost black out. He barely even noticed when Brian orgasmed in his own mouth a minute later.

“What . . . What . . .” Justin gasped, trying and failing to catch his breath as Brian settled against the pillows next to him. “What was that? What did you do?”

“I’d like to introduce you to your prostate, Mis’l.” Justin must’ve looked completely confused by the unfamiliar word, causing Brian to chuckle. “Remember when you asked me before why it was I actually liked to get fucked? Well THAT is why. You hit that spot, and any guy you’re with will be putty in your hands.”

“You . . . You feel like THAT every time?”

“I wish,” Brian smiled down on him with a halfway apology. “I’ll grant you, you ARE getting a lot better as we go on. They do say practice makes perfect, right?”

“Show me!” Justin commanded.

Whereupon, the rest of that evening was spent getting intimately acquainted with each other’s prostates, to the extreme joy of both men.

********

On the last night of their journey - after mutual blowjobs and then a good hour spent on target practice until Justin’s aim at Brian’s sweet spot was thoroughly perfected - an exhausted Mis’l rolled over, thinking he’d best get a good night’s sleep before having to deal with the Southerly people the next day. Apparently his surrogate had other ideas, though. No sooner was Justin comfortably arranged, lying on his stomach with a pillow clutched to his chin, than he heard his bed mate rustling around. Then there was the snick from the top of the lube bottle being opened, followed a moment later by the feeling of the larger man rolling over so that his entire body was draped over Justin’s back.

“Brian?” Justin started to question this development.

“Shhh,” the Surrogate whispered, adding a kiss to the back of the Mis’l’s neck in appeasement. “Trust me.”

Justin froze, waiting to see what was coming next, not sure if he was afraid of what he thought was coming or afraid it wouldn’t come. When he felt a cold, lube-slicked dick sliding down the crack of his ass, he he actually forgot to breathe for half a second. But when it kept on sliding, lower and lower, until it lodged itself between his clenched thighs, he finally exhaled. That was okay. That was perfectly acceptable. It wasn’t too big of an affront to his position as a Mis’l.

So why did he feel so disappointed?

Of course that moment of unexpected disappointment only lasted a few seconds. Then Brian reached around, pulled Justin’s hips askew, and snaked his hand down far enough to grab hold of the Mis’l’s cock, stroking it in time with his thrusting. After that Justin quickly started to feel so good that he forgot to be disappointed. Mostly.

Not that he didn’t continue to dream about the other possibilities that might have occurred all the rest of that night. Or fantasize about it while he was fucking Brian the next morning. Or wonder about it over breakfast. Or while they finished the last leg of their trip that morning.

And so ended Mis’l Justin’s amazing journey of discovery.

********

Chapter End Notes:

Sexy enough for ya? XXX