- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

*****Trigger Warning: Rape & Rough Sex*****

 

********

Ten.

Justin’s convoy arrived at its destination just after lunchtime on their fourth day of travel. The roads on that last leg of the journey had been extremely bad, so they were all tired and not in the best of moods when they were finally able to crawl out of the motors. They were greeted by the Estate’s Dom’l, a fat, middle-aged man named Alexander who didn’t have the best personal hygiene and seemed to be suffering from an unfortunately unpleasant skin condition over much of his patchy scalp. Justin tried to be gracious as the man welcomed them, but it wasn’t easy. He didn’t care for the clammy feel of the man’s hand or the hungry way the Dom’l seem to be eyeing Brian.

“Welcome, Mis’l Justin. Welcome,” the obsequious man simpered as he led them in through the Estate’s main entryway. “Tch’fl Frederick is so excited to finalize the discussions between our two Houses. Hopefully this agreement will be mutually beneficial and profitable.” The man paused to let Justin precede him through the portal but then laid his hand against the small of Brian’s back and walked in side-by-side with the Surrogate right on Justin‘s heels. “But forgive me for talking business before you even get in the door. There will be more than enough time to discuss those matters come morning. In the meantime, please come in and make yourself comfortable. I want all of you to treat my home as your own.”

“Thank you, Dom’l Alexander. This journey has been rather long and difficult. I’m certainly looking forward to an afternoon of rest before we start on business matters,” Justin replied, accepting a seat on the couch the Dom’l had led them to, as well as the glass of wine a servant poured for him, and waving to his Surrogate to join him.

“Of course, Mis’l. Your rooms are all ready. I’ll have my staff take your bags up immediately. If there’s anything else you need, please don’t hesitate to ask. There should be refreshments waiting for you and, if you desire entertainment,” the old lout gave Justin a lewd wink, “that can easily be arranged as well. Although, it looks like you might have brought your own entertainment, eh? I had no idea you were bringing along a Surrogate on this visit. I’m sure it made the trip much more pleasurable for you.”

The man had the temerity to reach down from where he was standing next to the couch to give Brian’s shoulder an overly-familiar squeeze. Justin watched as the male flinched away from the touch. The Mis’l was on the verge of saying something about the impropriety when Dom’l Alexander hared off onto a different subject.

“Now, I know you’re probably exhausted but I do hope you’ll be able to join my wife and I for dinner this evening,” the obsequious toady offered. “We get so few visitors, you know, and my Becca is just dying to meet you. She’s been planning the menu for days. So, with your leave, I’ll have a servant call for you around seven. You’re welcome to bring your handsome Surrogate as well, if you like . . . we can always use something pleasant to look at while we dine.”

“Thank you, Dom’l Alexander, I’d be happy to join you and your wife for dinner,” Justin accepted with as much diplomacy as he could muster. “However I’m not in the habit of bringing my Surrogate with me to Estate functions. I’m sure he’ll be much more comfortable dining alone in my rooms.” Justin noted the tiny nod from the male and knew he’d made the right decision. “Now, if you’ll kindly have someone show me to my chamber, I’d like to freshen up now.”

“Of course. Of course. Samuel,” the Dom’l waved over a young page who came to a halt in front of Justin and bowed his head obediently. “Take the Mis’l upstairs and show him to the guest room like a good boy.”

“Right this way, Mis’l, Sir,” the page directed, moving off to the side so Justin and Brian could get to their feet.

It did not escape Justin’s notice the way the Dom’l patted the boy on the rear as he moved past that end of the couch or the way Alexander’s eyes followed Brian’s every move. Justin made sure to keep his own body between the Surrogate and the lecherous old bootlicker as they moved to follow the page. He also mentally revised his plans for the week to allow Brian to remain safely out of sight in his rooms and as far away from Dom’l Alexander as possible.

As soon as they’d escaped from the Dom’l’s odious presence, however, things started to go much better. Justin’s assigned chambers were luxurious. Justin and Brian stripped out of their travel gear and hopped into a relaxing hot bath together as soon as the servant lad left them. Afterwards, they crawled into the large, comfortable bed and napped for a short while. When he awoke about an hour later, Justin found the Surrogate going over the contract specifications again, and they spent the rest of the time between then and when Justin was summoned to dinner strategizing about how to negotiate an even better trade deal. Justin felt confident and well-prepared for the task ahead of him. Now, if he could just get through this dinner with Dom’l Alexander.

Justin ordered Brian not to leave the room and, on a whim, bent to kiss the male one last time. Then he followed the page out of the room and back downstairs to the dining hall. He was greeted by Dom’l Alexander and introduced to Dom’la Rebecca, a mousy woman who seemed nice enough, if not exceptionally bright. He just didn’t understand how the woman could stand her husband, though, since the man made no attempt whatsoever to hide the fact that he was lusting after every attractive young serving wench and kitchen lad that came into the hall. Personally, Justin thought he’d have long ago stabbed the man in his sleep if he’d been in Rebecca’s place.

Justin declined the Dom’l’s offer to join him for cigars and brandy after dinner was finished. Instead, he fell back on the excuse that he was fatigued by the trip, and escaped again to his rooms. He was momentarily alarmed when he didn’t immediately see Brian upon entering the chamber, but soon detected the sounds of the toilet flushing and then water running, and was reassured. When Brian came out, Justin was happy to see the Surrogate wearing nothing but his red robe and a smile for his Mis’l. Justin pulled the male down onto the bed and commenced kissing him with earnest, pleased by the minty-fresh taste of the man’s just cleaned teeth. After the long, tedious dinner with the heinous Dom’l, some alone time with his Surrogate was just what the Mis’l needed.

Justin pushed Brian down onto the pile of pillows before climbing aboard too. He couldn’t believe how horny he was. It was probably because they hadn’t had time for any of their usual escapades all day. However, it could also be attributed to how frequently Justin had been fantasizing about what had happened the night before. He wasn’t sure how to go about it, but he desperately wanted to find a way to ask the Surrogate to do that again.

And, maybe, this time Justin would have the balls to press for more. For what he really wanted. For a chance to feel it all from the other side.

For some reason, though, it quickly became evident that Brian wasn’t feeling nearly as enthusiastic about their nocturnal games as he normally would have been. The Surrogate wasn’t kissing him back and was barely responding at all to Justin’s fondling. When he reached down to grab hold of the male’s dick and found it wasn’t even slightly hard, he knew something was seriously wrong.

“Brian? Are you okay?” Justin asked, sitting up so he could observe the Surrogate more carefully.

“I’m fine . . .” the man responded, though even he didn’t sound convinced of that fact.

A closer examination showed Justin that the male was extremely pale and he had a drawn, pinched look, especially around the corners of his eyes, as if he was in pain. Justin laid a hand to the Surrogate’s forehead and was reassured that the man didn’t feel hot, but his skin was kind of clammy; the Mis’l didn’t think that was a good sign. Justin hoped the man wasn’t coming down with something - who knew if the medics in this relatively remote region were any good or not.

“I’ll be fine. I think I just need a good night’s sleep and a day without being jostled around in a motor for hours on end,” Brian offered with a valiant but unconvincing smile. “But there’s no reason you can’t go ahead and fuck me if you still wish, Mis’l. Just let me turn over first, please.”

Brian started to roll away from under him, but Justin stopped him. “Nonsense. I’m not going to service you if you’re not feeling well. That can wait a day or so. Right now you just need to rest and get better.” Justin tried to help the man up so he was lying at a more comfortable angle and added another pillow behind the Surrogate’s head. “Are you hungry? Have you eaten anything this evening? I can ring for something to be brought up.” Justin jumped up as if to run to the door and get help.

“NO!” Brian practically yelled before taking a deep breath and scrunching his eyes closed. “I don’t think eating would be wise, Mis’l.” Justin came back and sat on the edge of the bed, looking down on the ailing man with concern. “I’m sorry for throwing off your plans for the night. I’m sure I’ll be just fine in the morning, though.”

Reluctantly, Justin got back into the bed, lying next to Brian but not touching him. He felt lost. He didn’t know what was wrong or how to help. He wished Daphne was there; she would know what to do.

But then Brian rolled over on his side, curled his body around Justin with his head on the smaller man’s shoulder, closed his eyes, sighed, and everything felt alright again. The Surrogate drifted off to sleep fairly quickly after that. Justin stayed where he was for a long time, afraid that he’d wake Brian if he moved at all, until he too fell asleep.

********

“You’re sure you’re feeling better?” Justin asked for at least the third time as he finished dressing the next morning.

“Yes, Mis’l. I’m fine. I told you, it was just fatigue from the long drive,” Brian reiterated, as he reached over to straighten Justin’s tie.

A knock on the door interrupted before Justin could ask for a fourth time. “The motors are here and the rest of the party is ready to leave for the factory, Mis’l,” Justin’s head of security announced.

“Thank you, Scott. I’ll be right down,” Justin replied, then turned back to his Surrogate. “I want you to take it easy today, you hear? This factory tour shouldn’t take that long, but then I’m scheduled to have lunch with the Production Manager and his staff, so I probably won’t be back till late afternoon. I think it would be best if you just stay here in the room and rest some more. Okay?”

“Yes, Mis’l,” the Surrogate answered obediently.

“If you start to feel ill again, though, I want you to have the Dom’l call me at once. Alright?”

“Yes, Mis’l.”

“Good, because Daphne will have my balls if I let anything happen to you while we’re on this trip.”

“Yes, Mis’l,” Brian answered again, this time with a hint of a snarky smile just barely hidden by his bowed head.

Justin shook his head fondly, making a detour to kiss the man on his way out the door, and paused long enough to whisper, “stop saying, ‘yes, Mis’l’ like that - it’s making me hard.” That earned him a snicker from the usually reticent Surrogate. “Be good. I’ll be back as soon as I can,” he added and then marched out the door.

Unfortunately, all that banter with his Surrogate made Justin totally forget his briefcase full of the site specifications and other paperwork he would need while inspecting the factory. Of course he didn’t remember this fact until they were halfway to the facility. But there was no way he could do the inspection without his notes, so the entire party had to turn around and drive all the way back to the Estate again.

As soon as the motor came to a halt, Justin leapt out of the vehicle and took the front steps at a run, not even waiting for his security folks. He sprinted up the stairs and was just about to pull open the guest room door when he heard loud voices within that gave him pause. Curious, with his hand resting on the doorknob, he leaned in a little closer in order to get the best vantage for eavesdropping.

“. . . Thank you but I don’t need anything right now,” Brian’s voice sounded a little stressed.

“Well, then, why don’t we sit and get better acquainted. I can’t imagine you’d enjoy being locked up in here all alone all day. I’d be happy to . . . keep you company,” another male voice answered, causing Justin’s blood pressure to rise.

“That’s quite all right, Dom’l Alexander. I’ve got plenty to keep me busy. And I’m sure the Mis’l would prefer that I not have visitors while he’s not present,” Brian responded a little more forcefully.

“Oh, now, don’t be like that, Sweetheart. I’m just trying to be friendly. Besides, a pretty thing like you shouldn’t be shut away in your room all day. We wouldn’t want you to get bored or anything, would we?” the Dom’l’s voice dripped with insincerity.

Justin was pissed off. What the hell did the Dom’l think he was doing? He should know better than to mess with another man’s Surrogate. Not to mention the fact that Justin had barely been gone ten minutes and the man was already sniffing around. It was outrageous. He was going to ream the man so soundly that Dom’l Alexander would be lucky to keep his balls in one piece, let alone his position of Dom’l of this estate.

“Get your hands off me!” This time Brian’s voice sounded muffled and stressed out.

Justin pushed at the door handle, intending to rush into the room and take the Dom’l to task immediately, but the ornate brass lever wouldn’t budge. Someone had locked the chamber door from the inside. Justin’s anger flared even higher as he rattled at the door handle ineffectively.

“No. Stop. STOP!” Brian was yelling now, and Justin was getting a little frantic as he pounded at the door. “Get the fuck away from me!”

“Don’t be like that, Darling. You know you like it. All you Surrogate sluts like it. That’s why you whore your asses out in the first place, right,” the Dom’l’s words were slurred and muted, interspersed with the sounds of a struggle as things were knocked around, including a metallic clanking and then something slamming into a wall. “Now, fucking hold still and take what’s coming to you, you fucking whore!”

Justin could hear the sound of flesh slapping against flesh and then Brian cried out. He was done being polite or knocking on the damn door. He took a step back, raised his boot and kicked at the door just below the lock, the force cracking the wood of the frame and finally allowing the door to swing wide open.

What he found inside made Justin’s blood boil. The ugly, fat Dom’l had Brian bent over, face down on the desk, and was using the Surrogate’s robe as a restraint wrapped around Brian’s neck as well as his hands. The Surrogate’s face was red and it was clear that he was struggling to get enough air through the stranglehold of the tight fabric. Meanwhile, the scabby Dom’l’s own pants were bagging around his knees and he was so busy shoving his poxed little prick into Justin’s Surrogate that he didn’t even notice that the male’s owner had returned.

Justin picked up the first thing he saw - the metal tray that had been used to serve his breakfast, which was now strewn all across the carpet - and hit Alexander over the head with it. The stunned Dom’l finally looked up from his dirty deed, obviously surprised to have been caught in flagrante. The man’s moment of hesitation was enough that Justin was able to take the advantage, knocking into the side of the fat fuck’s face with a punch that made the wrinkled jowls shake like a bowlful of jelly. And while Alexander was still stunned by that blow, Justin pulled the man off Brian and threw him to the floor, adding in a kick for good measure while the Dom’l was flailing around on the carpet.

“Mis’l? We heard the disturbance up here clear down in the entryway. Are you okay?” Scott, the head of Justin’s security detail, came storming into the room just then, his shooter drawn and his three big, burly assistants on his heels.

“No. I’m not okay. I caught this cretin in the act of violating my Surrogate. I want his ass thrown out of here immediately,” Justin fumed, trying at the same time to both help Brian up and untangle the red robe so as to cover the male with it.

The security guys hauled Alexander to his feet - not all that carefully, Justin was happy to note - and started to drag the man out of the room.

“One minute,” Justin ordered his men, moving around so he was standing in front of the cringing captive. “If I were you, Alexander, I’d be gone before lunchtime. Because if you’re still around by the time I’m done seeing to my Surrogate’s medical needs, I WILL hunt you down and make sure my men beat you till you can’t walk at all, let alone run. And don’t bother to try and get another position anywhere within a thousand miles, either. I intend to not only file a complaint with Tch’fl Frederick but also lodge a petition of redress with the Council of Dominions. If you even so much as show your face in one of the Dominions again, I’ll be on your ass so fast it’ll make your head spin.” Justin turned to Scott and snarled. “Now, get this scumbag out of my sight.”

The snivelling Alexander started to protest and beg for forgiveness, but Justin turned his back on the empty pleas, gesturing to his men to proceed with taking out the garbage. They dragged him out, protesting all the way, pulling the door closed behind them. By this point, Brian had managed to stand up on his own and had moved away, leaning up against the far wall and clutching his torn robe around him as he stared mutely at the floor. Justin rushed over to him, but when he tried to reach out with a comforting hand, the Surrogate flinched away from the touch. Besides the red marks around the male’s neck and wrists from where he’d been tied, Justin could see that the tissues around Brian’s left eye were swollen and there was a small trickle of blood from a tiny cut on his cheek.

“Brian? Brian,” Justin called the man’s name twice before he got the Surrogate’s attention. “Come sit down and let me see to that cut.”

“I’m fine,” he replied and angrily swiped at his cheek, smearing the blood.

“You’re not fine. You’re hurt. Now, come over here and let me help you,” Justin tried again.

I said I’m FINE!” Brian erupted with a snarl, shooting daggers at Justin via his red-rimmed eyes. “Just leave me alone already. Fuck! You think this is the first time I’ve been RAPED? It sort of goes along with the territory as a Surrogate. I should be used to this by now.” Justin was too stunned by this outburst to think of a response and just watched as Brian suddenly stomped across the room and bent down to pick up a napkin from the carpet, using it to staunch the bleeding on his cheek. “Fucking perverts like THAT see a fucking red robe and think it’s an invitation to do whatever the hell they want. Do they think we LIKE whoring our asses out to whatever rich Dominion Lord gets a bug under his skin and decides he wants an heir? Or even just a good fuck for a few months? It’s not like we can say ‘no’. It’s not like we Surrogates have any say in the matter, right?”

“Of course you should have a say.” Justin was still pretty angry himself, but since Alexander wasn’t there any longer, he felt frustrated by the lack of a target. “You shouldn’t have to put up with being violated by the likes of that . . . that . . . that brute.”

Brian broke out into a loud, maniacal laugh. “That’s special, coming from you, Mis’l,” the Surrogate barked. “You’re no different. Just another spoiled, rich brat - like all the rest of them - only interested in how fast I can pop out a baby for you.” Justin started to object but before he could splutter even one full word Brian was there, in his face, screaming at him. “You think I should have a say, huh? Well then, listen up, Mis’l Justin. I say I HATE this shit. I hate having to constantly submit to the likes of you and your rich friends. And if I really DID have a say, I’d be the one in charge. I’d be the one doing the fucking. I’d be the one in control and you’d be the one offering up that pretty little ass to MY dick.”

Justin took a step back, trying to get away from the whirlwind that was now howling in his face, only to discover that he was already pressed up against the edge of the large bed with no more room to retreat. But Brian wasn’t done yet. He grabbed Justin’s shoulders and shoved, knocking the Mis’l over onto his back on the mattress, and then knelt over the smaller man.

“How would you like that? Huh, Mis’l? How would you like it if I refused to bend over for you? If I made YOU bend over for me instead? Huh? Would you like it if I ordered YOU around day and night? If I was constantly pawing at you like you were just a piece of meat? If I used you as my playtoy whenever I was in the mood? Would you like that, Justin? Would you?”

Brian pounced, pinning Justin’s arms to the mattress with his hands and using his greater weight to hold the Mis’l in place while he dove down to ravage Justin’s lips with his own. Justin wasn’t even trying to fight back though. He was venting his own anger and frustration into that kiss and giving back just as good as he was getting. Brian seemed to really want to pick a fight though, and batted away Justin’s arms when he pulled out of Brian’s grip and tried to wrap them around the raving Surrogate. So Justin used his legs instead, locking his ankles behind Brian’s back and using his strong thighs to pull the male’s body closer to his own. Brian retaliated by ripping open the front of Justin’s shirt and then biting at the pale flesh exposed on the Mis’l’s chest. Justin’s moaning must have egged Brian on, because he didn’t stop there, biting his way downward till he came to the Mis’l’s trousers, which were pulled open and tugged off a minute later.

Then, somehow - Justin wasn’t sure just how it all happened since things were happening so quickly it was hard to keep track - the next thing Justin knew, Brian was there, hovering over him, the bottle of lube being tossed aside and two rough fingers shoving inside him. He let his legs fall to the side, opening himself up to the welcome assault. Brian didn’t even pause. He rushed on, roughly stretching Justin’s hole wider and then, a second later, jabbing his swollen cock as far up Justin’s ass as he could with the very first thrust. It hurt like hell, and Justin knew he had cried out, but at the same time it also felt just amazing. With the second thrust Brian’s aim was better and he nailed Justin’s prostate dead on, causing the initial burn to turn into pure pleasure. The Mis’l’s moaning, undercut by Brian’s lower pitched grunting, seemed to fill the room. And after that it was all sweaty bodies straining together, arms and legs grappling with each other, and over all, the ecstacy of electric friction as Justin rode each cresting wave of a pleasure he’d never known before.

When the climax came, it was so mind-bending that Justin literally saw stars flashing before his eyes. He felt like there was a fireball building in his belly, growing till it was too large to contain, and then exploding along his synapses till his entire body was on fire. He could feel his cock exploding as well, as streamers of thick, viscous white pumped out of him, coating his own as well as Brian’s chests. And the next moment, he felt the rush of heat inside him as Brian also came with one last, violent thrust that drove Justin’s body half off the far edge of the bed. Then they both just laid there, spent, consumed by the passion that had burned through them, and maybe even a little confused by all that had just happened in such a short period of time.

Brian was the first to come to his proper senses. Justin would have been content to simply lie there forever, reveling in the joy of it all. He certainly wasn’t ready for Brian to abruptly pull out and then virtually vault backwards off the bed.

“Oh, fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck . . .” Brian was muttering, his voice sounding panicked enough that Justin sat up and looked around him, searching for some threat. “Oh shit. I’m so fucking fucked . . .”

Brian bolted, running towards the bathroom where, a moment later, Justin could hear the sounds of retching. In all the hubbub, Justin had forgotten that Brian hadn’t been feeling well. He crawled off the bed, smiling at the slight discomfort in his ass as he moved, and trotted over to the toilet cubicle to see if he could help his poor, ailing Surrogate. Brian was slumped with his head over the porcelain bowl, shoulders visibly shaking. He jumped when Justin knelt down beside him and ran a hand up the Surrogate’s lean back.

Brian sighed, reached up to flush the toilet and then scuttled around till he was facing Justin, on his knees with head bowed. “You don’t have to beat me,” he muttered, his voice so quiet it was almost inaudible. “Although, I guess I have no grounds to argue against any discipline you do order. And as soon as we get back I’ll go. I’m sure Sapperstein will refund all the fees you paid.”

“Go? Discipline?” Justin was stumped. “Why would you be disciplined for what Alexander did to you? I don’t understand, Brian. I don’t want you to go. I would never hold you responsible for what that monster did.”

The Surrogate huffed a disgusted snort of unamused laughter. “Not that. It’s not what HE did. It’s what I did . . .”

“You didn’t do anything. Now, come on. Get up from there and come back to bed. You’re not making any sense. You’re probably going into shock or something.” Justin tried to help the male back up to his feet but Brian apparently wasn’t inclined to be helpful. “I think I should have Scott call a medic for you.”

Brian finally let Justin haul him back up onto his feet and guide him through the process of rinsing his mouth and washing off his face. The marks on the male’s cheek, neck and wrists were starting to morph into purplish bruises. The poor man looked terrible. As soon as Justin managed to get the Surrogate back into the bed, the Mis’l pulled a robe on over his own nakedness and then strode over to the door, intending to call out for a servant.

When he got there, he realized that the door was too damaged from his earlier efforts to actually be closed all the way. There was a noticeable gap between the door itself and the splintered framing. Through the gap, Justin could see two of his security guards standing sentry. No doubt they’d heard all of what had happened in the room just a few minutes before. Oh well, Justin didn’t have time to worry about that; he needed to get Brian a medic as soon as possible. He’d have to deal with the rest of the fallout later.

“Sanchez,” Justin called to the more senior of the two guards. “Find someone to go fetch a medic for my Surrogate.” The sentry nodded and looked like he was about to leave when the Mis’l thought of one more thing. “Oh, and send word to the Production Manager at the factory. Tell him we’ll need to reschedule the inspection tour for tomorrow.”

“Yes, Mis’l. Right away.”

And as soon as Justin was sure his orders were being followed, with the security guard dashing down the stairs, he returned to take care of his traumatized Surrogate.

********

Chapter End Notes:

Hehehe! I think this would be the m/m equivalent of a 'Blouse Ripper'. XXX