[Reviews - 10] starstarPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

 Brian is missing Justin far too much after sending him away to NYC. He decides to sit down and put his thoughts on paper and then sends the letter to his lover in order to make clear how he is feeling. Justin responds with a letter of his own that makes just as clear how he feels about Brian's letter.

The idea for this story came to me when I was watching the scene where Brian was emphasizing his 'no apologies, no regrets' theory of life. Mind you, I realize it is stretching the imagination a little in this day and age for anyone to write a letter longhand and send it through the postal service when we have the internet and cells, but I hope you will suspend disbelief in this case. 


Rated: YA
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor
Tags: One-Shot
Genres: Romance
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2535 Read: 1066
ePub Downloads: 5 Published: Apr 13, 2018 Updated: Apr 13, 2018
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by mandagrammy [Reviews - 10] starstar (2535 words)