- Text Size +

 

Justin POV

 

We were driving back to our lofts with the kids in the backseat and my brain was not slowing down. The others had stayed at the loft with the kids while Michael and Eric rushed to the police station. I followed behind them. When they finally free Brian, Eric and Michael left to inform the others what happened while I waited for the kids. Chris and Daphne had to meet their parents for something they would not tell me about. I didn’t not question it as much as I would have, but I had other things on my mind. I need to know if Gus is my son.

 

“Justin, what has you thinking so hard?”

 

“When I was 18, I thought Chris and I decided it would be a good idea to donate our sperm. I went through with it, but Chris got sick and couldn’t do it. After he got well, he decided he did not want to do it. I paid the nurse to put the numbers as my name-----”

 

“Justin, what does this have to do with anything?”

 

“Gus could possibility be my child.”

 

“How do you know what number was used and why does it matter? Gus is my child and I will not give him up.”

 

“I want to be involved. The cop told us when he was ripping a new one into the girls. Brian, we just started a relationship, we can continue to go slow-----”

 

“What if we break up? I will fight for Gus.”

 

“Brian.”

 

He did not say anything else. I picked Aaron up and left after he kicked me and everyone else out of the loft. I want him to know I would fight for our relationship and hopefully he and I can raise Gus and Aaron together. I will try and talk to him tomorrow when he has calmed down.

 

 

 

Brian POV

 

I may have overreacted in the worse way. I don’t want to share Gus with someone who might not be around forever. I see a future with Justin, but I don’t want to become my parents. I cuddled close to Gus and fell asleep after vowing to speak with Justin tomorrow.

 

 

 

John POV

 

I hear a knock on our door and my mother drunkenly opens the door. I see that it is the two women who were around my Uncle Brian when Peter and I secretly went to see him three months ago. What are they doing here? I listen closely without being seen.

 

“Lindsay and Melanie, what the fuck are you doing here?”

 

“Claire, we need a favor from you.”

 

“If you are looking for money, you came to the wrong Kinney. You are looking for Brian.”

 

“We don’t want that asshole. We want Gus.”

 

“Who the fuck is Gus?”

 

“Gus is his son and we want him for ourselves. We need you to find someone to kidnap to kidnap him for us.”

 

“Sure. Anything to get back at my asshole of a brother.”

 

I recorded the whole thing. Lindsay did most of the talking. After they left, I packed a bag for Peter and me. I woke Peter up and we walked all the way to his loft. He had given us a key and code when we needed to get away from our mother. He is not going to be happy with this recording.