- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it has been a while since I updated.

 

Brian POV

 

 

 

During the night, I put Gus in his crib next to my bed. I sat up thinking about Justin and what happened tonight. Justin was not Lindsay and Melanie. He would not take Gus from me and use him as leverage and a way of getting money. His money makes mine look like pocket change. I was deep in thought when the door to the downstairs loft is being opened. There is nothing down there except John and Peter’s rooms for when they visit. They are the only ones besides me that has a key to that door. I get up and pick Gus up without waking him. When I get downstairs, I see John making sure Peter is asleep in his bed. When he is done, I finally ask,

 

“John? Are you alright? What are you doing here in the middle of the night?”

 

“Uncle Brian, can we go upstairs and talk? I don’t want to wake Peter.”

 

“Sure, let’s go.”

 

I put Gus back in his crib. John looks nervous about something.

 

“Uncle Brian, I have something that you need to hear.”

 

“What is it?”

 

 

 

He plays a recording on his phone. Mel and Lindsay are hitting dangerous territory. What the hell is wrong them? John should not have to deal with this.

 

 

 

“I will take care of this. Go to bed for right now and we will figure it out in the morning.”

 

“Okay. Good night, Uncle Brian.”

 

“Good night, John.”

 

 

 

We both go to bed. I need help and as much as I hate to go to Justin, his lawyers are most likely better than mine. I will talk to him tomorrow.

 

 

 

Justin POV

 

 

 

It is 2 o’clock in the morning and I can’t seem to fall asleep. I check on Aaron and then Chris and Eric. Daphne stayed at her parents’ house with Adam tonight because they are flying out to Florida to see a distant aunt or something like that. I hear a knock on my door. I run to the door thinking it is Brian. When I open the door, instead of my handsome boyfriend’s face, I am greeted by the last person I want to see.

 

“What the fuck are you doing here?”

 

“I miss you.”

 

“Yeah right. Try again.”

 

“I am being serious.”

 

“Ethan, seriously tell me what the fuck are you doing here?”

 

“I need to talk to you.”

 

“Wait here.”

 

“Can’t I at least come in?”

 

 

 

Before I could answer, someone else does.

 

 

 

Chris POV

 

I am walking out of the bathroom when I hear Justin talking to someone. I walk out to see that bastard that left Justin to take care of Aaron alone. The fucker has the audacity to ask,

 

“Can’t I at least come in?”  

 

“Sure, if you want to leave here in an ambulance?”

 

“This doesn’t involve you, Hobbs?”

 

“You are in my home, Gold.”

 

“Justin, please. I just want to talk.”

 

“Not here.”

 

“Why not here? I would love to see my child.”

 

“YOUR CHILD! YOUR CHILD! ETHAN YOU HAVE NOT BEEN HERE! I SAID NOT HERE.”

 

“LIKE HELL I WILL LET YOU NEAR MY GOD SON!”

 

“Hey, what the hell is going on here? You are going to wake Aaron.” Eric asks as he walks out of Justin’s room

 

“So, you named him Aaron, after I told you if we ever had a child together that Aaron would not be his name.”

 

“Eric, Chris, can you watch Aaron? Please. I will be back.”

 

“Try anything and I will Craig on your ass faster than you can play your stupid fiddle.”

 

 

 

Justin and the fiddler with the rat on his face walked out the door. I take a seat right on the couch and wait for Justin’s return.

 

 

 

“Chris, baby, what are you doing?”

 

“Waiting for Justin.”

 

“He is a grown man.”

 

“Ethan is Aaron’s father. He left Justin when he told him that he was pregnant.”

 

There is suddenly a knock on the door.

 

 

 

John POV

 

 

 

I hear shouting coming from across the hall and walk upstairs.

 

 

 

“Uncle Brian.” I whispered

 

“What’s wrong, John?”

 

“Can I go across the hall and ask the people quiet down?”

 

“Why would you need to tell them to quiet down?”

 

“They are being loud, and it is hard for me to sleep.”

 

“I will take care of it. Just go back to bed.”

 

 

 

Brian POV

 

I put on slippers and walk downstairs. The only people who live here are Justin, Chris, Daphne, and I. I knock on the door and Chris opens the door while motioning me to come in. Brian walks pass me and straight to Justin’s room. He walks back out and looks at me and Eric.

 

“My nephew heard yelling from over here. What is going on and where is Justin?”

 

“With his ex-boyfriend. He showed up and said he needed to talk to Justin.”

 

“I will be right back.”

 

I walked outside in enough time to see Justin smack who I would assume is his ex.

Chapter End Notes:

How did Ethan find Justin? What did he want to talk to him about that caused him to smack him? How will Brian react?