- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it has been a while since the last update. I am going to try and update more often. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

 

Justin POV

 

I was standing outside with Ethan. I don’t understand why after all this time, he decides to show up again. He was talking and I was barely paying attention. I know Chris is being stopped from coming out here and beating Ethan’s ass.

 

“What did you want to talk about?”

 

“I want you and my child back.”

 

“It’s not going to happen. I am seeing someone and seems to adore Aaron. How the fuck did you find me anyway?”

 

“Does this someone know that you are a freak? Real men don’t get pregnant. Your Uncle David told me.” Ethan sneered

 

            Before I knew it, Ethan’s face and my hand had connected. I didn’t realize what had happened until Brian came up and wrapped his arms around my waist. I come out of my daze in time to see Ethan glaring at Brian and holding his face as if Brian had been the one that hit him. I have never been violent before.

 

“I am not a freak.”

 

“But you are, Justin. I don’t know who you are, but did you know that Justin can have children the natural way.”

 

“Yes, I am aware. That does not make him a freak. You might-----”

 

“ETHAN GOLD! WHAT PART OF STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY SON AND GRANDSON DON’T YOU GET? That restraining order was put in place for a reason.” My father says angry

 

“What restraining order?”

 

“Justin, did you ever wonder why Ethan left when he found out you were pregnant?” My mother asked soothingly

 

“He wasn’t ready to be a father, so he left. What’s the restraining order for?”

 

“It wasn’t that he wasn’t ready to be a father. He heard me on the phone with my homophobic brother. I was repeating everything he was saying, and Ethan missed the rest of the conversation. He heard me repeat disown Justin because he got pregnant and was an embarrassment to the family. He thought you had lost your trust fund, so he left. He seen that you opened a graphic design company with Chris and Daphne. 2 years ago, he showed up to the house saying that you and he had gotten back together, and your mother and I were disgraces for disowning you. He continued to rant about it and let it slip about needing to get access to your trust fund to pay back the loan sharks and how I ruined everything for not accepting you for the freak that you are. I filed a restraining order the next day to protect both you and Aaron. I hand delivered the orders myself after telling him to stay away. He didn’t listen, so these nice people have come to take you away. Stay away from them or else the police will be the least of your worries. I will bring out every skeleton in your closet, you won’t even be able to call your parents to get you out it. We have lawyers with connections. Heed my warning, Ethan.”

 

            The officers gave Ethan a choice on leaving on his own or leave by force. I turned into Brian warm embrace. Ethan walked away after looking at me and realizing that he was not going to get what he wanted from me. I hope he is gone for good. After hearing my father say that he spoke to my uncle when I was pregnant made sense now as to why he was emailing me two weeks later, telling me that I disgraced the Taylor name and should get an abortion. My uncle Ronald was a hateful and bitter, especially to me and my father. He was upset that my father married my mother and instead of just using her for money, he loved her and wanted a forever with her. He hated me because I was everything his son wasn’t. My cousin was had out of wedlock and before he could marry Jeremiah’s mother to bleed her dry, she died giving birth to my cousin making him a single father. My cousin was happy working in a small business in Kansas City, Missouri with his wife, Lisa and their two daughters. Lisa didn’t come from a well-off family. They were happy in their family home and visits Pittsburgh when they can.

 

 

 

Brian POV

 

            I am watching Justin’s parents as they try and get Justin’s attention. He seemed to be thinking hard about something. I kiss his temple to get him to come out of his daze as his father calls his name once again.

 

“Justin, son, can you hear me?”

 

“Yeah dad, I can hear you. This is so fucked up.”

 

“What’s fucked up, son?”

 

“Dad, Uncle David told him where I was.”

 

“I will have a conversation with your uncle. I may take your grandfather with me. Why don’t we worry about that later and you can introduce us to the man that seems to be comforting you.” Justin’s mother says

 

“Mom, dad, this is Brian, my----” He stops and looks at me to finish

 

“His partner.”

 

“Brian, this is my mother and father, Jennifer and Craig Taylor.”

 

“Nice to meet you, Brian. How did y’all meet?”

 

“Dad, it’s a little too late to be having this conversation. We can go out to dinner tomorrow. I can get Chris to watch Aaron.”

 

“What about Gus, Peter, and John?”

 

“I will gladly watch them as well. Eric says he will help to insure the children don’t end up traumatized whatever that means. Mom, dad. Hey guys.” Chris says from the door holding a sleeping Aaron.

 

“Christopher Hobbs, bring me my grandchild.”

 

            Chris walks over to us and I realize that it is not Aaron that is being held, but Gus. I bring Gus into my arms and remembered why Justin and I were fighting. My son would have another father and a brother. Why was I so worried about Justin taking Gus away when, Justin just wanted to be there to help me raise him?

 

“I thought you had Aaron in your arms, Chris.”

 

“No mom, that’s Brian’s son, Gus.”

 

“Well they sure do look alike.” Craig says smiling at Gus

 

“I would hope so considering Gus holds part of Justin’s blood.”

 

“I have another grandchild to spoil. Yes. The lord is answering all my prayers. Now I just need a granddaughter and I will be all set.” Jennifer says gleefully as the boys start to frown

 

“Darling, please no more shopping. Between you and Tonya, the boys will have no room for everything you two purchase. Don’t do that to Brian.” Craig begs

 

“Craig Taylor, I will spoil my grandchild whether they are blood related or not, you hear me. That goes for all of you. Who are those sweet boys peeking out the door?” Jennifer asks

 

“John and Peter. They are my nephews.”

 

“Yes. More children to spoil. I must tell Tonya during our annual luncheon.” Jennifer say while taking Gus and the boys with her into Justin’s loft.

 

            She started packing a bag for Aaron and asked the boys where I lived. When they pointed across the hall, she simply walks across and tell them to pack a bag. She goes up the stairs and packs a bag for Gus as well. We all follow her out as she instructs Craig and Justin to each take a baby carrier and place them in the SUV.

 

“Mom, where are they going?”

 

“Justin, Brian, the children are having a sleep over with their grandparents, do you have a problem with that?” Jennifer glares daring us to tell her we do.

 

            When we shake our heads no, she smiles and yells for Craig to get into the car. They leave and I am stunned at the woman who just accepted me and my family no questions asked. We all walk back into the building and Justin follows me into my loft.

“We need to talk, but after we make up.” Justin says while stripping.