- Text Size +

 

Chris, Daphne, Justin, Brian, and the rest of the gang has become very close over the last 3 months. Everyone was hanging out in Brian’s loft while the kids spent some time with Grandma Jennifer and Grandpa Craig. Jennifer and Craig were more than happy to adopt Gus and Hunter as their grandchildren. Brian hadn’t heard from Lindsay and Melanie in three months. They heard a knock on the door assuming it was Eric, Chris’ boyfriend. When Brian opened the door, it wasn’t Eric, but the police.

 

 

 

“How may we help you officers?”

 

 

 

“Are you Brian Kinney?”

 

 

 

“Yes, sir.”

 

 

 

“You are under arrest for the kidnapping of Gus Peterson Marcus and the blackmailing of Lindsay Peterson and Melanie Marcus.”

 

 

 

As Brian was being read his Miranda rights, Eric was walking up the sidewalk. When he saw Brian being loaded up into the back of a squad car, he knew something was wrong. I asked the cops which precinct they were taking him to. I see Michael standing there with a folder in his hand and he explains what Brian was arrested for. We pull up outside of the station and I tell them that I am Brian’s lawyer. Justin had just posted Brian’s bail because he had his emergency debit card in his pocket.

 

 

 

“Which of you are the arresting officers?”

 

 

 

“We are. Why?”

 

 

 

“Why did you arrest my client without evidence of these charges?”

 

 

 

“Those two women over there said that he kidnapped their son when they were in the park and has been blackmailing them for 3 months if they went to the police.”

 

 

 

“This is the birth certificate of Gus Kinney. Not Peterson Marcus.”

 

 

 

“Brian is the biological father, but I am Gus’s------”

 

 

 

“Nothing. It says here that Mr. Kinney has the male pregnancy gene and went through an artificial insemination. Donor 587846829567. You made a false report regarding a kidnapping and blackmailing. Those are illegal offenses.”

 

 

 

They said that they would reimburse Justin for the bail money that was paid on Brian’s behalf. As they were walking out of the police station, Daphne, Chris, and Justin had the same thought going through their head, is Gus Justin’s son.