- Text Size +

BRIAN

 

When Lindsay called it sounded like someone I had yet to meet in my best friend. In a way she sounded like Deb when someone tried to hurt her cubs, so I didn’t waste time questioning what had her upset, just took Justin with me. Justin didn’t understand why I wanted him to come, but it was because I knew Justin needed time without thinking, and Gus could do that for anyone.

 

Lindsay was waiting outside and smoking like a chimney. So I knew this was bad, since she hated it when Mel or I did it. It was something she asked of both of us, to try and quit for Gus. Mel had it easier than I did, because she rarely smoked anyway, but I quit because my old man died and I didn’t want to die on Gus when he was still young. So like I said, I knew it was bad when Lindsay was smoking.

 

“You won’t believe what that man had the nerve to do!” Lindsay said, raging.

 

“I would if you’d tell me.” Mel says, looking confused.

 

“I wanted Brian here to stop you.” Lindsay tells her.

 

“Who’s supposed to stop me?” I ask, just because the only thing Mel and I could agree on most of the time was Gus.

 

“Justin. The man you love, who probably wouldn’t want to see you in jail for murder.” Lindsay says, making Michael look like a drama princess to the queen.

 

“Okay, but maybe tell me why Brian might murder someone so I know if I should help or hinder.” Justin tells her. Making Mel and I laugh, and Justin look confused since he seems to be serious.

 

“That asshole Julian showed up at the club where my family decided to show off Lynette’s next ex husband, and pretty much told me Gus was a pawn in his game. Only he didn’t realize that no one, and I mean NO ONE threatens my son. He thinks we’ll roll over. Well fuck him.” Lindsay says, as Justin runs after Mel.

 

“That fucker thinks he can threaten my family?” Mel says, not really asking.

 

At that point my brain shut off because not only is the asshole fucking with Justin, but he thinks my son can be used. I’m going to bury the fucker six feet under, but not before I beat the shit out of him. Mel can wait, because there will be nothing left when I get through.

 

 

JUSTIN

 

Mother of God, what the hell was I supposed to do? I wanted to let them both go, and bring the shovel. Lindsay finally realized I couldn’t stop both of them and threw the cigarette on the ground, then grabbed Mel from me while I chased down Brian. I kept trying to think of something that could talk Brian down, but everything in me pretty much said let Julian die. Only I wanted to make love to the man who was going to kill Julian. I wanted to be able to say to him that I loved him, but not through bars. I only hoped this would stop him, because it was the one thing that he could say to stop me.

 

“I love you. Please don’t ruin us over that asshole.” I tell him.

 

Brian stopped and turned to me, but I could tell he was still far away in murder and mayhem. 

 

“He’s not worth losing what we could have. I promise I’ll do whatever I have to, but you can’t do what you and all of us want to. Gus needs you here, helping me to get the asshole who thinks he can use Gus to get to you.” I tell him, but Brian wasn’t with me yet. “Look at me, not anywhere else. Trust me to make sure Julian doesn’t hurt anyone you love.” I tell him, getting him to really see me.

 

“I didn’t want you to say it until you meant it.” Brian tells me.

 

“I was afraid of saying what I knew.” I tell him.

 

“I love you too, but I want to kill the bastard.” Brian tells me.

 

“I’ll help!” Mel yells from Lindsay’s arms.

 

“Shit, Mel stop struggling. See this is why I called you, the woman is strong.” Lindsay says as Mel tries to get away.

 

“We’ll make sure he pays.” Brian tells me, kissing me before helping Lindsay by carrying a seething Mel into the house.

 

 

MEL

 

I really didn’t need Brian carrying me, but I couldn’t see anything right at that moment but bathing in Julian’s blood for daring to bring my son into whatever this was. Brian held me, whispering that no one would touch our son, and to let Justin tell me what they knew. I love Lindsay more than anything but Gus, and I know Brian loves Gus more than anything, but seeing how Justin managed to keep him from doing what we both wanted to do made me feel like shit that I couldn’t stop when Lindsay asked me.

 

“How did you stop?” I ask Brian.

 

“I didn’t want to, but if we did what we wanted, then all the shit Julian did he won’t pay for, and because I love Justin enough to trust him.” He tells me.

 

“I love Lindsay.” I tell him.

 

“She knows you do but your mind only has one track when your angry. She called me because normally I can get you to stop seeing only one side of anything, which is hard for either of us when it involves Gus.” Brian tells me.

 

“You can let me go, I’ll listen.” I tell him.

 

Justin held Brian’s hand, letting him tell us about what they’d been dealing with. I sat next to Lindsay listening to everything and seeing how something so insignificant could have caused this storm over our heads.

 

“This is all because Justin saw Sapperstein in Yate’s office?” Lindsay asks.

 

“I’m sorry I brought this to all of you.” Justin tells her, thinking Lindsay blamed him.

 

“Justin there are kids out there suffering because of this. I wasn’t blaming you, but I’m horrified by what’s happening under our noses.” Lindsay tells him, going over to sit with him.

 

“He threatened... your son.” Justin tells her.

 

“He threatened our entire family, which now includes you. I was angry only because he dared to think we’d all roll over and do what he wants.” Lindsay tells him.

 

“He needs to be knocked off his pedestal, and he needs to see he isn’t just messing with two women, but with everyone we know.” I tell them, looking at Brian, who nods.

 

“I have Ted looking into his financials, but we still have to link him to Sapperstein. I don’t just want to take them down, but anyone who thinks buying a kid is okay.” Justin tells her.

 

 “Gus needs to be kept under lock and key until we figure out how to do that.” Brian tells me.

 

“What are you suggesting?” Mel asks.

 

“That we rely on new friends to help us. George’s estate is a fortress, and he’ll help us.” Brian tells me.

 

“My father will help too.” Lindsay tells Brian, who looked at me to ask what the hell.

 

Brian didn’t know Ron was a slave to his grandson, and would defy anyone if Gus needed him. I knew because I was the one who opened the door, surprised to see him on our doorstep a month after Gus was born. Before then Ron seemed to follow Nancy’s lead, but when it came to Gus, he ignored his wife because he wanted his grandson to know he was thrilled to be a grandfather. Lindsay and I kept quiet about it, since Brian really didn’t like Lindsay’s parents and we all agreed not to have anyone around Gus who wouldn’t see our son the way we did. Ron proved to Lindsay and me we could trust him to only love Gus, but made the mistake of keeping it from Brian.

 

“He comes to see Gus, and we should have told you. It’s just we know how you feel about Lindsay’s parents.” I tell him.

 

“He loves him Brian. When I was leaving the club, he stopped me and told me if Julian touches Gus to tell him. He’d do anything to protect Gus.” Lindsay tells Brian.

 

“We need to get some sleep, then we’ll discuss what we do next.” I tell Brian.

 

“I’m going to have someone watch the house until you both go stay with George.” Brian tells us.

 

“I don’t plan to sit safe while you play hero.” I tell Brian.

 

“Then help Ted when he starts looking through the information Justin asked him to. Just keep our son safe.” Brian tells both of us.

 

 

BRIAN

 

Justin was quiet in the car while I called Ben and told him to find someone to watch out for Mel and Lindsay. I was still having a hard time not going after Julian, but I knew prison was worse than dead for Julian. I wanted to hear Justin say he loved me, without the anger that led to him saying it to bring me down. I didn’t know how important those three words could be. In the past I had said them, but they didn’t have the meaning I felt saying it to Justin. I didn’t want him going home tonight, but to be there in the morning, so I could discover what he was like the moment he woke up. It’s been hard to not try to push him for more, but I didn’t want him to think he was like the guys I screwed and forgot. I thought about what being with Justin could mean to my life. Did I want to give up my freedom to do what I want? In truth, sex meant nothing to me, it certainly didn’t mean I gave a shit beyond getting off. But thinking about our first real kiss, I could see why people said it was different with someone you love. I didn’t know I loved him then but I knew what I felt was something no one had ever made me feel. I refrained from others but only because I didn’t want to go back to sex being meaningless. 

 

“Where are we going?” Justin asks.

 

“I want you to stay with me tonight.” I tell him.

 

“I don’t think I can sleep.” Justin tells me.

 

“I don’t plan to let you.” I tell him, letting him know what I want.

 

“Sleeping is overrated.” Justin tells me.

 

Justin followed behind me as we walked up to the loft, I could tell he was nervous, but determined. I wanted him to relax, and poured us a drink before leading him to the window. I held him in front of me, looking out into the night. We didn’t need to hurry, even though holding him was making it obvious what my body wanted. Justin put the glass down, not drinking it.

 

“Stop worrying about me, I want this.” Justin tells me.

 

“I’m not worried about you, but we do this at your pace.” I tell him, kissing his neck.

 

“I don’t want you to be disappointed in me.” Justin tells me.

 

“Nothing you do would disappoint me.” I tell him.

 

“I’m not built like the guys you were…” He trails off when I kissed him, stopping him from thinking any of them could ever compare to him.

 

Justin didn’t see what I did, he didn’t see the man who had men salivating wishing there weren’t clothes that covered his ass. He didn’t see how many men wished he would look at them instead of through them. I was the lucky bastard that he paid attention to, and I wanted him to always look only at me. I took my time getting both of us undressed. It wasn’t going to be like all the others. Because with Justin, none of them mattered to me the way he did. Justin ran his hands over every part of me, as if studying every inch of me. We got to the bed, where I pulled out everything we needed. I needed to be inside him, and ripped off the wrapper to put on the condom. Justin looked at the condoms as if he didn’t understand why we were using them.

 

“It’s your first time, which means more to me than you’ll understand, but I’ve been with other men. I want you safe and these are so I never do something that could hurt you.” I tell him.

 

“Your really big.” Justin tells me, making me laugh because his brain went in a direction different than what I thought.

 

“They’re made to stretch.” I tell him, realizing I needed to do something else first. My brain was yelling ‘just get inside’, but that wouldn’t be good for Justin. “Turn over.” I tell him.

 

Justin did as I asked, looking over his shoulder at me. When I kissed his spine, he moaned, and continued to until I separated his cheeks. Then he looked at me trying to figure out what I was doing.

 

“I’ve read and sort of watched but…” Justin stopped almost coming off the bed at the first swipe of my tongue. 

 

Justin no longer felt the need to talk and I made sure he didn’t have time to think about anything but what my tongue was doing to him. When I added my finger, Justin was pushing back on it, while begging me to do something more. I added a second and third when he mumbled it wasn’t enough for him. I wanted to look in his eyes when I took him, I needed to see the lust I felt looking back at me. Justin protested when I removed my fingers, knowing it was still going to be a lot for him, but I could only hold back so long.

 

He complied when I turned him over, allowing me to move his body the way that would be easier for him. Those blue eyes closed as I started to enter him, and I could see he felt the sting even with everything I did to prepare him for it. I managed to bottom out, and worried that I would cum because the walls around my dick were squeezing me like a vice.

 

“Justin, breathe, relax.” I whisper, kissing the leg next to my head.

 

“I need you to move.” Justin says, begging me.

 

I moved and watched as Justin’s eyes glazed over, enjoying what we were doing. It was all I needed and thrust into him faster. Justin wrapped his legs around my waist as I held him still, eventually I stopped when Justin wanted to move to meet my thrusts. I wanted him to cum so I could feel it and helped him by stroking him in time with my thrusts. Justin erupted all over both of us and I wasn’t far behind him. I fell on him, once again feeling like my body had been shocked by electricity. 

 

Justin didn’t move, just held on to me, then I smiled as he spoke.

 

“I’m sleepy.” He says, yawning.

 

“We need to clean up first.” I tell him, dragging him off the bed and into the shower.

 

Justin woke up in the shower and apparently wanted to try some things. Which had me questioning what porn he watched because he mastered the blow job the first time out. Then seemed to want to try rimming since he liked when I did it to him. I ended up cumming again, and lucky for Justin I didn’t have a problem making him cum as I took him in the shower. I dried him off when he seemed to be barely standing up.

 

“When is the last time you slept?” I ask him.

 

“When Deb told me to.” He answers, which didn’t tell me anything.

 

He barely made it to the bed and was out the second he hit the pillow. I didn’t do anything but cover us both up, thinking I wasn’t going to sleep anytime soon, with the shit about Gus going through my head. I curled around Justin who moved so we were spooned together. I ended up sleeping even when I thought I wouldn’t.