- Text Size +

JUSTIN

 

I just wanted to forget for a while and Brian did everything I asked. He didn’t let me do anything. Taking his time to undress me, kissing every inch of skin he revealed. While I laid there, emptying my mind of anything but the feeling of his lips on my skin. In everything he did the minute we closed the door I felt wanted and loved, as if he wanted to erase any doubts that I was loved. Being with Brian gave my mind a rest. I couldn’t think of anything but him when he did the amazing things he could do to me. 

 

I couldn’t think when his tongue rimmed my hole. I couldn’t think when his hands stroked my cock. And thinking was out the window altogether when he held me as he thrust himself into me. He was wild and free with anything i needed. He watched me to make sure everything he did to me was what I needed. The first time was quick, but he wanted me relaxed before he took his time with me. The second time was more about feeling the connection we were forging with each other. When we came together again it was slower. It was not about reaching climax, but about us joining together. I held him as he lay over me, wanting every inch of us touching each other. I rolled my hips, liking the way Brian’s breathing became heavier with each movement. Eventually, the need for completion was undeniable for either of us. Slow became faster and faster, I didn’t muffle the screams or care that I was begging him to move faster. The sound of our skin slapping and my groan as I came, then his when he let himself go was all that mattered to me at that moment.

 

Brian went to get a washcloth to clean us both up. I lay there, not letting anything but this moment in time matter. It was hard for me not to want to know what was going on with Julian, but I trusted Hill and knew he’d call if he needed me. I knew I couldn’t avoid thinking about Jennifer or George, but I didn’t know how I felt about it. Instead, I closed my eyes and let Brian pull me into his arms. And then I slept because I was tired, and happy in this moment with Brian.

 

I woke up, got dressed, and went to find George. I needed one more pieces of information from him. I knew the minute I woke up my decision was made, good or bad. While I was at it, I decided to make Hill’s job easier, since justice was more about who had more power, and Julian did. Hill couldn’t stop Julian if he left the country, but there was one agency that could do it.

 

 

BRIAN

 

I didn’t move when I felt Justin get up. He’d been asleep over an hour and I knew nothing was going to get him to sleep longer. He left the room, coming back to pace for a couple minutes before grabbing his laptop. He looked at me as it turned on, kissing me, not caring that I watched him type Caroline and Jennifer Richmond into a search engine I’ve never seen before. It took seconds for him to get a couple of pages of information related to all the words he searched. He scrolled, not finding what he was looking for at first, then stopping at an obituary.

 

“Caroline Richmond died last year. She left behind her daughter Jennifer and granddaughter Molly. It doesn’t list any other relatives, like a husband.” Justin tells me.

 

“You have a sister.” I tell him, not sure if that was good news or not.

 

“I guess Jennifer went on with her life.” Justin says, without any emotion behind it.

 

“It doesn’t mean she forgot about you.” I told him.

 

“Even if she did, it’s okay. I can’t lose something I never had if she really wants nothing to do with me.” Justin tells me.

 

“If she doesn’t, it’s her loss not yours.” I tell him, and kissed him before getting up.

 

I got up to shower while Justin told me he wanted to check on something else. I offered to help clean all his hard to reach places, but he was already lost in what he was typing. When I came out he’d closed his laptop, standing at the window looking out.

 

“Everything okay?” I asked him.

 

“She signed up on a site to find me.” Justin tells me.

 

“Jennifer?” I asked, as he nodded.

 

“It’s one of the sites where people look for the child given up for adoption. It’s like she thought that’s what happened to me.” He tells me.

 

“Justin, if Jennifer is anything like George thinks, George’s wife told her you were going to a better life than she could give you. Even if that’s not what she really planned to do. I’m guessing here, but she likely didn’t want you to pay for her mistakes. If it was me, I’d do what I could to protect Gus.” I tell him.

 

“She lives two blocks from my house. I could have passed her and Molly on the streets. Why didn’t she move?” Justin asks.

 

“What else did you manage to find out?” I ask since I had no answer unless we talked to Jennifer.

 

“My sister’s the top of her class. Her father died a couple years after Molly’s birth. Jennifer works in real estate, doing pretty well from her bank statements.” Justin tells me.

 

“I noticed you called Molly your sister, yet Jennifer didn’t get a title beyond her name.” I mentioned.

 

“What happened to me has nothing to do with Molly. ” Justin tells me.

 

“What will make Jennifer not guilty in your eyes?” I ask.

 

“I don’t know. But for now, I’ll let George help me. I want to help Hill.” Justin tells me.

 

“Sounds good. I really want to see Julian behind bars.” I tell Justin, thinking George might get his wish with Justin because he trusted George’s opinion.

 

“It would also keep him busy instead of doing some of the things he seems to think Carter deserves,” Justin tells me.

 

“You don’t agree the asshole deserves what happens to him?” I asked as Justin went to shower.

 

“Of course I do. But I also think the perverts that think they’re safe in their protected worlds could do worse to Carter than we could.” Justin tells me.

 

“Justin?” I ask following him to the bathroom.

 

“I made sure they had nothing to lose anymore. If it gets them here, well that’s their stupidity.” Justin tells me, pulling me into the shower.

 

“Why do you think they’ll come here? They could send someone else to take care of Carter.” I commented.

 

“Julian and Carter both need to worry since it looks like they decided to help themselves to more of their clients accounts, with an email that invited each client to meet about it personally. Of course, Julian might not be happy, since the amounts likely sent up all those red flags he successfully avoided, but I made sure Carter’s personal account was included too, so all is fair.” Justin told me.

 

“You wanted to make sure didn’t you?” I ask him.

 

“Investigations take time, and I didn’t want Julian or Carter to have time to slip out of the country while Hill had to dot every i and cross every t. I also didn’t want them to have people willing to help them or the people able to escape because the FBI couldn’t touch them. While the FBI must build a case, the IRS isn't bound by the same rules. Something Julian understood with the way he set up the accounts. Granted I might need Hill if the IRS gets pissed at me for showing them how much money they let Julian deduct from his taxes.” Justin tells me, kissing me.

 

 

GEORGE

 

I called my doctor, explaining what I needed and asking him to come over, while we waited around since Justin asked me to trust him and not do anything about the Yates. The family lawyers were on their way too. I wanted to know what they did to Jennifer before I fired them for it since they took my money and helped the bitch I married erase Justin from our lives. 

 

I understood the doubt, since all I had was a teddy bear as my proof. But I spent a lot of time designing that bear, not even sure why I was doing it. I remember just wanting to give her something nice, not realizing that one day it would lead me to a grandson. I almost want to see the look on Virginia's face when our son tells her that her actions to protect them lost her everything.

 

Justin and Brian came in and I watched as Justin gave a rare smile to Brian. A smile I’d seen once before. 

 

“You look like your planning a lynching.” Brian tells me, as he and Justin found me in the living room.

 

“That’s what it’s going to feel like for my wife and son,” I tell them.

 

“Is that really what you want?” Justin asks me.

 

“Justin, one thing that kept me from divorcing Virginia was not wanting to hurt my family by living the lie I couldn’t live anymore. I didn’t stop her when she turned my son against me because I hadn’t been a great father, to begin with. As long as she was loyal to our family I gave her what she asked for. Which is something she knew was my condition to staying married. What she did to you, broke her promise to me. I won’t stay married to someone who could treat my grandchild like something easily tossed away. I know you still have doubts, and maybe we’re wrong, but even if we are there's still a child my wife did this to.” I tell him.

 

“If I don’t end up being your grandson, we’ll find him for you.” Justin tells me.

 

“You look like Jennifer.” I tell him.

 

“In what way?” Justin asks.

 

“She was blonde like you, and a minute ago when you smiled at Brian, it reminded me of the smile Jennifer gave me as she thanked me for this bear. I know it’s meaningless as proof, but we’ll know soon enough after my doctor tests you against my son and me.” I tell him.

 

“Are they going to agree? If Justin’s your grandson it will mean they lose everything important to them.” Brian points out.

 

“I knew Virginia was unfaithful in the past, it wasn’t like I gave her a reason to be faithful. When DNA testing was available, I asked my doctor to do it without telling Virginia. If George Jr wasn’t mine, I’d planned to find a way to make sure he wouldn’t be cut out of my will. As far as I was concerned he was born my son and he wouldn’t be cut out because of his mother’s mistakes. It’s why I don’t want him and Virginia to benefit for doing what they did to you when I wouldn’t have done the same if George Jr was the son of the golf pro instead of mine. They won’t be poor by anyone’s standards, they just won’t be at the level they seem to love.” I tell him, as Hill walks in looking a bit put out.

 

“Really Justin?” Hill asks.

 

“You can thank me later.” Justin says, smiling that familiar smile.

 

“I’ll be sure to tell the IRS that after they stop feeling like idiots,” Hill told him.