- Text Size +

Can't Do Life Without You

Chapter 1


♫You can dance ev'ry dance with the guy who gives you the eye, let him hold you tight. You can smile ev'ry smile for the man who held your hand 'neath the pale moonlight. But don't forget who's taking you home and in whose arms you're gonna be. So Darlin', Save the last dance for me.♫


Justin stretched and turned off the alarm.  As he attempts to roll out of bed long fingers wrapped around his wrist and gently pull him across the bed.  He willingly rolled into Brian's arms and accepted his lips as his tongue playfully darted in and out of his mouth. Justin never felt more content than he did in this place. As long fingers slowly glided down his back he began to respond. Justin reached for Brian as Brian's hand landed on his ass pulling him close enough to know Brian was in the same need. Justin slithered down Brian's body and slowly took Brian's erect cock in his mouth. As he swirled his tongue around the tip one hand was busy massaging Brian's balls while the other one had snuck around to his ass and he inserted first one finger and then a second.  The sharp intake of Brian's breath assured Justin he hadn't lost his touch. As Brian grabbed Justin and flipped him to his back a second alarm from across the room went off.

"Shit," Brian mumbled.  "Shall we finish this in the shower?" He stroked Justin's growing need. I don't have time to play too long.  I promised your mom I would stop by her new office to talk about the advertising for the business."

"Just remember, you owe me tonight!  Or maybe I will owe you." Justin headed to the shower with Brian on his heels.   

Brian reached in to start the water.  "We'll see about that tonight." He turned Justin around and began soaping his back.  It wasn't long before Justin was up against the glass shower wall and Brian was entering him with a need that never went away. They both braced themselves against the glass as the water streamed over them. When they both had cum, Brian turned him around, wrapped his arms around him and pulled Justin in for one last kiss. "We need to get moving or I will have to tell your mom why I am late."

Justin started laughing and Brian swatted his bare ass.  "You know nothing will surprise my mom."

Both men got dressed and grabbed a cup of coffee from the carafe that had been set the night before and had brewed while they had gotten ready.  They agreed to have dinner at 7:00 and Justin snagged one more kiss as they separated for the day.

Brian unlocked his Classic Corvette Stingray and started it up.  He glanced over to make sure he had the materials to show Jennifer and her new partner, Elizabeth Browning.  Brian smiled thinking about Jennifer. The first time they met she had pushed her way into his office dropping off clothes for Justin. They had a bumpy start but now they had a great relationship.  Jenn had remarried a few years back and now had started a new Real Estate Agency with an old high school classmate. Brian hoped this Elizabeth wasn't a diva and that the meeting would go well. He had a good idea what Jenn would like so hoped they would all agree.  

Pulling up in front of the office Brian was impressed with the building.  He was so glad Jennifer was doing so well especially since her ex-husband was going through a 2nd bankruptcy and was going to have to close his businesses.  No one deserved it more.

Brian walked in and looked around the reception room.  Very tasteful. He wouldn't have expected anything different.  Subtle tones of roses and beige were in the furniture while the walls were a darker taupe.  He instantly felt comfortable.

"Brian, great to see you!" Jenn greeted him with a hug. "So glad you could stop by this morning. My new partner, Elizabeth, just called and said she will be here in about 10 minutes."  Since they had a few minutes Brian talked to Jennifer about a surprise he was planning for Justin. As Jennifer had just given a small suggestion, he could tell someone had entered the office.

"We are in here, Elizabeth.  Come meet Brian," Jennifer called from her desk.   

Brian rose and turned to meet the new comer. He froze in his tracks. "Beth." It came out almost as a whisper. "Long time, no see."   

Brian pulled himself out of his surprise and shook Elizabeth's hand.  "You look lovely, Beth, but you always did." Turning to Jennifer he said, "Elizabeth and I worked together the summer after I graduated from high school. She was my supervisor at the office I worked at as a gofer." Turning back to Elizabeth he said, "You must have remarried or I would have recognized the name."  Jennifer looked between the other two in her office. What a coincidence! She figured she would get some details later.

Brian opened his briefcase and the meeting began.