- Text Size +



Chapter 4

The next morning, they showered together which was the normal start of their morning routine. Brian spent a little extra time massaging Justin's tender ass.  After bending to give it a couple butterfly kisses he worked his way back up and found Justin's mouth. "You OK?"

"Just fine." He said leaning against him. "It was well worth it.  I am not sure what got into you last night but," Justin wrapped his arms around his neck, "If it's possible, I love you more today than ever before." After a quick kiss, he steps out of the shower. "And not just because you are still the best fuck in Pittsburgh."

They each went their own way after a cup of coffee.  Justin was working with Michael today to finish up the latest edition of Rage. Justin still loved doing the cartoon but just didn't have as much time for it as he used to.  They had a deal with the publisher to do one quarterly. Michael and he would spend a day together to put an outline together. Michael would write the dialog, send it to him.  He would review it and make any tweaks he thought it needed and sent it back to Michael for his approval. Then he would create the storyboards and send them to Michael. After his review, Justin would make the changes and then it went to the publisher, who may or may not request some changes. By now, they were old pros.  He wasn't even going to think about the rumors floating around that there may be a studio interested in it again.

Brian chose to drive his more practical vehicle today.  There was a chance of rain later and the Stingray was due for a few repairs, including the ragtop.  The ride into the city again had his mind going back to that summer again....

That second night Beth had nearly sat on his lap. There was not a hair's width between them. She was tipsy but not drunk, yet.  "I can't believe a gorgeous, young guy like you doesn't have a girl waiting for you tonight or several of them." She reached up and played with the strands of hair laying on his forehead.

Never having been shy about his sexual preference, his reply was, "I wish I had a guy waiting for me right now," he chuckled and watched her reaction.   

It took her a few seconds to process what he had just said. "Oh." There was silence for a couple more seconds. Brian just waited, letting it sink in for her.  He was fairly sure she would be ok with it from the opinions she had expressed over other controversial subjects but in those situations it wasn't someone sitting in her living room. Finally, she smiled up at him and said, 'That's cool."

Beth was really interested. She asked when he had known and what his family thought about it.  Brian explained his family. His father was a drunk who got abusive frequently. His mom played the martyr and his sister was just crazy.  He spent as little time there as possible. Most free time was spent at his buddy's house but the buddy was out of town this week.

"Can I ask you a question?" Beth asked with a little hesitation but the beers made her brave.

"Sure, by now you know I am not shy."

"Have you ever been with a girl?"

"I have kissed my share but they really don't do it for me.  I like girls. I think they are beautiful but it just isn't what makes my dick twitch." He remembered her laughing at that.

"Are you at all curious what it's like?"

He thought a second, "Ya, I guess I am but it isn't worth the drama that would come with it with girls my age.  The last thing I want is one hanging around mooning at me."

Beth got quiet for a minute and Brian could see she was thinking something over. "You are 18, right?

"Yes." What was she up too.   

"I was just thinking maybe you and I could 'help' each other out."

"Ok?" He had no idea what she meant.

"You know my divorce will be final Friday.  It looks like my ex will be having our daughter every Friday and Saturday night. I am so glad he is gone but there is one thing I really miss." She laid her hand on his chest and slowly trailed down his flat abdomen and stopped just below his belt buckle. I don't want you to get the wrong idea about me.  I love sex but right now I have no interest in doing the bar scene. I have been thinking that you could help me....'relax' while you have a chance to explore a little. No pressure, no stress, just fun. I love to be adventurous so you could try out some stuff and I would reap the benefits."

Brian was trying to process what she had said.  Did she really just propose what he thought she had? He was looking at Beth with a new kind of admiration.  He knew she was a smart lady but he had a whole new level of respect for her. She knew how to work things to her benefit.

"Don't answer me now.  Think about it. If you are game when you leave work Friday just say see you later and I will know you are coming over.... maybe around 8:00. By then Jenny will be gone and I will have had time to unwind a bit. If you decide it's not for you, no hard feelings. If after the first week you don't want to come back that's fine.  If you decide, yes, we will have our fun on Fridays but it will not affect anything at work. "

Beth had stood up and Brian took that as a cue it was time for him to leave.  As they got to the door Beth wrapped her arms around his neck, pulled him down and pressed her lips to his almost immediately adding pressure and prompting him to open his mouth with her tongue.  At the same time, she reached down to his crotch and he really wasn't sure what she had done but he was at attention within seconds. Pulling away from his mouth she moved her lips to his ear. "I promise you will enjoy your time."

Brian pulled into his parking spot at Kinnetics. That really was an adventurous summer that he had never told anyone about, not even Michael knew all the details.