- Text Size +



Chapter 5


Brian's day was moving along well.  He had 3 days before his planned vacation.  He had gotten the final touch done on 2 campaigns and sent them off to the companies with a Friday deadline.  And he was just handed the first layouts for Jennifer and Beth, no, she was Elizabeth now. He glanced at his watch. Noon.  He picked up the phone and called Jenn.

"Hey, Mom."  He always said this with a cynical voice.  She laughed. They really did like each other. No, they loved each other. "Is it too late to make lunch plans with you and Elizabeth, if she is free."  

"Works for me.  Hold on and I will check with her."  After a short pause Jenn's voice came back on.  It works for her. Where and what time? We aren't officially open yet so we are flexible."

"Um, is 1:30 too late?  I will call Deb and have her put some sandwiches and salads together for us.  I will bring them to your office."

They agreed on the time and with a second phone call Debbie said she would have a meal for three ready for pick up by 1:15.

Brian leaned back in his chair and shut his eyes for a couple minutes. A smiled played across his lips. Beth was a woman of her word.  The week had gone like any other week. Beth had gotten a different car over the weekend so there was no contact outside of work. He remembered going over and over this in his head.  He trusted her at her word that she wouldn't push him into anything that he wasn't comfortable with and that he could quit whenever he wanted. He had decided what the hell. It wasn't going to 'turn him straight' but maybe he could learn something and she mentioned pleasure and he could never get enough of that.

As the week came to a close and he turned off his computer for the weekend Beth was doing the same thing.  They stood up and walked out together. He looked over and said, "See you later." Beth smiled at him and waved.

Debbie had done it up well.  Turkey on whole grain, mayo on the side, salads with a variety of dressings available, and would lunch be without the famous, or infamous, lemon bars. All of it was put in a picnic basket that she made Brian promise to get back to her.  He walked into the Real Estate office at 1:32. Brian showed them the samples that had been mocked up as they ate. Some minor changes needed to be made but overall Jenn and Elizabeth were very happy with what they saw. Jenn's cell rang and she excused herself to take the call.   

Elizabeth waited until she knew Jennifer was out of earshot.  This was the first time in, what was it, 20 years, since they were alone. She said, "You are looking good, Brian."

"You, too, Beth.  You are still one of the sexiest women I have been with."  They both laughed at that.

"I had never put together that Justin's Brian was you.  If I had lived in the city I am sure I would have figured that out"

Jenn popped in and let them know she had to go out and meet an anxious client. Brian gave her a kiss on the cheek and Elizabeth said she would see her tomorrow.

Now that they were alone in the office they both relaxed a bit. There wasn't a negative tension between them.  It was more of the need to keep somethings private. Jennifer was great but if she knew it could make for an uncomfortable situation on several levels.

"Well, obviously, you didn't have a change of heart after our summer of fun. At least it was fun for me.  I don't think you know how much I needed you that summer and not just for the sex. I was full of self-doubt after the divorce. I still don't know how I came up with our arrangement but if I hadn't I really don't think I would be here today."

"I think you are exaggerating greatly but if I helped in any small way I glad I was there. I have actually been thinking about that summer a lot this week.  I hadn't had a reason to think about it in a long. I owe you, too, by the way. The few women I have been with definitely have benefited from your lessons."

"Oh, so you did cross to the dark side at least a few times?"

"In the normal college situations, under the right, or I should probably say, wrong influences, I was with a few women and it was pleasant. But as I told you all those years ago, my cock was created for men.  It always was and it always will be."

"From what I understand it's not getting used nearly as often as it used to be. Yes, I heard all the stories from Jennifer. This horrible older man Justin was with and all the other men you had."

"I do want to correct you about one of those points.  My cock is getting used almost as much as it ever has been.  The difference is now it is much more exclusively. I love Justin with all my heart.  On rare occasions we may still play around a bit but we are always together if that happens. And, no, that is not something Jennifer would be comfortable with." Brian just realized how freely he was talking to his old mentor.

"You don't have to worry about me.  I would never do anything that would hurt my friend. And as I see it, as long as the two of you consent to something, there is nothing wrong with it."

"Now I remember why I liked you so much.  Nothing I said or did shocked you."

"If I remember right, a couple of the things I said and did really did surprise you."

"I was young, very young."

"Just a little older than Justin was when you two met," Beth added with a little smile

"I never thought of it that way. The difference I was ushering Sunshine to the bright side while you were trying to move me to the dark side." They both laughed at that.

"You call him Sunshine?"

"I actually stole that from my friend's mom but, yes, I do call him that at certain times.  You have seen him smile, right? He can light up any situation or the darkest part of a human heart."

Elizabeth started laughing, "You really do love that young man, don't you?"

Brian glanced at his watch and realized more time had gone by then he thought it had. "I am sorry to cut this short but I really need to get going. I have a couple things I still need to get done this afternoon.  We will be gone almost a month so I can't leave things hanging."

"Jenn mentioned your trip.  Justin is a lucky man. And I know from first-hand experience."

They both laughed at Beth's comment. They said their goodbyes and went their separate ways.





Brian hit number 1 on his cell phone and after a couple rings Justin picked up.

"Hi, Brian. What's up?

"Me! Can you take care of that for me?," Brian laughed. "Sorry, I couldn't let that go by.  Where are you? Are you still in the city?"

"I am.  Michael and I finished up about an hour ago and I just finished the files to send to the publisher."

"Do you think we each still have enough clothes at the loft to stay overnight there tonight? I still have a couple hours of work to do and I thought it might be a good time to just stay there."

Justin paused just a second. He usually had an idea of what was available at the loft.  "Sure, we both have some clothes there. I will stop by the grocery and pick up the basics we will need for tonight and tomorrow. What time do you expect to be there?"

After a quick inventory of things to do Brian said, "Is 7:00 too late?  We could meet somewhere to eat."

"I will figure something out for dinner.  Just come home. See you. I love you. At 7."

"Love you, too, Sunshine."  

Brian went back to Kinnetics and went to his office to keep finishing things up

Staff started clearing out as the day went on. Cynthia popped her head into his office.  "Anything you need before I leave, Bri?"

"No, I can see what I need on my desk. Go home. See you tomorrow." Cynthia left with a wave as Ted walked in.

"Well, Theodore, how much money did you make for me today?"  

Ted laughed.  "I told you last week I can't count high enough anymore. I am about to head out for the night but just wanted to let you know that I got everything done you wanted set up for your trip including the paperwork Mel was doing for you."

"Great, Thanks! You have any plans for the coming weekend?" Brian didn't get a chance to just talk to Ted much anymore. "Blake and I will be at Justin's Opening Friday night. Other than that, I don't think we will do much.  Blake has been gone so much promoting his book lately we don't get to spend much time together."

"Is he home for a while this time?"

"Yes, thank God.  Now that the tour is done he has about 3 weeks before he goes back to his rehab program."

"I don't know if you are interested but if the two of you would like to take a bit of a staycation you are welcome to use our guest house while Justin and I are out of the country. Take a couple days off yourself and use the spa, the tennis courts, whatever. The pool might be a little cool.  I will let the house keeper know you might be calling her. You have her number."

"Alright who are you and where did you put the real Brian."  Ted laughed at himself. That is something he would have said 8 years ago if Brian had made such a generous offer. "That is a great offer. I will talk to Blake about it and see what he thinks.  And, yes, I will make sure he doesn't tell Justin anything."

"Someone might as well use the place while we are gone.  The spa will be tended to whether we are there are not."

They said their goodbyes and Ted made sure the lights were off and the doors were locked.

Brian tied up a few more loose ends.  He could see the finish line now. And he could see the prize.  Three weeks with Sunshine, just the two of them. Well, maybe they will pick up a third a night or two but they both enjoyed that from time to time.  That is what made them such a great partnership.

He had enough time to straighten up a bit before the short trip to the loft. He started organizing things on his desk and his mind drifted to the day's activities which brought him back to his heterosexual summer.  He laughed at that himself.

Brian arrived at Beth's place at 8 on the dot. He was always game to try something new but he had to admit even this was pushing the limits for him. He knocked and waited for the door to open.  He felt like he was on a date sort of....was he on a date?

The door opened and there stood Beth in shorts and a cami.  He really wasn't sure why she wanted him. Beth held a finger to her mouth like shushing a child. With her other hand she reached out and took his hand.  She drew him into the house. The first thing she did was slip her hands over his shoulders taking off the open button down he had on. Brian noticed there was only a small lamp turned on in the corner of the living room and there were multiple candles lit throughout the room. He hadn't felt this awkward since the first time he had been with a guy, really been with a guy.  

Brian hadn't even noticed until now that there was some kind of mattress/bed on the floor in front of the couch. Beth slipped her hands under his wife beater and pulled it off. She took his hand and led him to the nest on the floor.  Although she was still keeping the silence going she was making her wants known. She started to kneel and he followed suit. Now on their knees, facing each other Beth started stroking his body. He was a beautiful specimen of young manhood. First, she started soft touches on his shoulders and arms and then she worked her way to his chest fluttering over his nipples and then down his chest.   Her fingers soon were unbutton his jeans. He had to admit something was happening. As she slipped her hand down his jeans she leaned forward to suck and nip at his nipples. Without even thinking about it he reached out and pulled her mouth toward his and not so gently claimed her mouth. He wasn't sure where this woman learned her skills but she knew what she was doing, first with her hand and soon after breaking the kiss her lips were on his nearly erect penis.  What was she doing with her tongue? Holy shit, she was good.

Brian finished up his organization and turned off the light in his office and got in his car, heading to the loft......

Beth had stopped what she was doing just long enough to remove her shirt. Brian hadn't even thought to do that. As her hands and lips went back to work Brian was soon on the verge. She helped him wiggle the jeans off and stood to drop her own shorts to the floor. Of course, he had seen pictures of naked women plenty of times but this was the first time he had seen one up close and personal.  He may have looked a couple seconds to long but Beth didn't seem to mind.

"Tonight is all about you," She finally spoke. "Don't worry, I am enjoying every minute of it, too, but I don't expect you to do anything. Touch if you want but don't feel like you have to."  As she brought her body back down to the bed she again took his cock in her mouth. What she did with a sucking motion deep in the back of her throat was beyond anything he had ever felt before. He knew he couldn't last much longer.  He told her as much. She raised her head and her body. She positioned herself over his fully erect cock. She skillfully slipped on a condom and slowly lowered herself over it. She started a slow rhythmic motion and after just a few movements Brian orgasmed.  Just as he did he felt her clamp his cock with muscles he didn't know women had.

The evening ended with a quick kiss.  Later that summer she would explain to him what she did with her throat and he still used the trick today.

After Brian pulled up to the loft he jogged to the flower stand on the corner and picked a single red rose. He paid for it and raced up to where Justin was waiting.