- Text Size +



Chapter 6


After Justin got off the phone with Brian he switched into full gear.  He bought food for dinner and breakfast. He stopped and picked up a few 'toys' for this evening. He owed Brian after all the pleasure he gave him last night.  He wasn't exactly sure how it was going to go but he had a good idea. Of course, Brian had to be in the mood for fun and games.

Justin loved working in the kitchen.  It was another way for him to be creative.  He bought a couple servings of French Onion Soup from the deli around the corner and put it in individual tureens for a first course.  For the main course he was making ginger glazed salmon on a cedar plank, roasted asparagus, and wild rice. For dessert, well let's just say it included  melted chocolate, and strawberries. Then his mind reviewed the game part of the evening. He first pulled out the silk cords he bought and the small vibrator that fit discreetly in the palm of his hand.  They used toys in the bedroom sometimes but most of the time they found them more of a distraction than enhancement but tonight he was going to try something new.

As Justin strategically placed the items near the bed, he thought about all the nights they spent in this room.  He loved the country home they shared but had to admit this place would always be special. They had discussed selling it and he knew it would happen sometime soon.  Hunter had just finished Grad school and was looking for a place. Even if they didn't sell it maybe he could lease it from them. He should say Brian. This would always be Brian's loft.

He went back to the kitchen and made sure all the food was ready for the oven.  He put together the dark chocolate ganache he was planning to use later and he set the table with a little elegance.  He put out the best dishes they had here and found cloth napkins and candles. Actually, there were candles everywhere and he started to light them knowing Brian should be here soon.  He turned the oven on for the salmon and asparagus and the rice was simmering. He glanced at the mirror and realized he had some chocolate on his nose. "How the hell did that happen?" He walked into the bathroom and decided he could use a fresh shirt too.  He looked in the closet to see what was there. He slipped on a clean shirt and looked at the bed. Thank God that bed couldn't talk although it would be fun to remember all those amazing nights. Of course, there were also some really rough memories too. He remembered the last night they spent there before he moved out to be with Ethan.  If only Brian would have said he had loved him that night......

Justin had been so wrapped up in memories he didn't hear Brian until he felt arms creeping around him. Justin turned into those arms and wrapped his around his neck.  Before a word was said their lips met and everything melted away. All those years of waiting for Brian to say, "I love you," were only a moment in the life they have together now.

"Where were you when I came in?" Brian asked playfully. "If I didn't know better I'd say you were taking a walk down memory lane."   

"I guess I was or maybe more correct I was thinking about the memories we are still going to make." A quick kiss and Justin said, "I need to put the salmon in.  Everything should be ready in about 15 minutes.

"Why don't we take a shower first?" Brian nuzzled Justin's neck.

"No, you are not going to mess up my dinner. You go shower while I finish up in the kitchen."   

Brian headed into the bathroom and Justin put the food in the oven. He turned to open the bottle of wine when he noticed the rose lying on his plate.  It may have taken Brian a little while to figure it out but now that he did, he was flawless. And speaking of flawless, Brian came down the steps from the bedroom.  He had skipped the shirt and was in a pair of well-worn jeans and, Justin guessed, nothing else. 'Don't go there,' he told himself. 'Dinner first.'

Over their soup, Justin told Brian about the layout for the new comic. Although they didn't talk work too often Brian had been there for every step of Rage and since he was the model for the hero he still enjoyed hearing what was going on with it.

Justin grabbed the main course out of the oven and plated it while Brian poured them each another glass of wine.  As they enjoyed the salmon, Justin asked about the meeting with his mom and Elizabeth. "They were easy to please," Brian chuckled a little."Sorry, I know she is your mom and her best friend.  That was probably not the best choice of words." He knew he would tell Justin the whole story. He just wasn't sure if this was a good time or not.

They finished their meal and Justin waited to see if Brian would head to the office area.  

He didn't do that many nights but he seemed to be extra busy right now. He was also really distracted. In the past he would have thought he was out fucking around but he couldn't remember the last night they were apart.  No, he had something going on in that beautiful mind of his and eventually he would share it. After 10 years together, well off and on but they had been together solidly for almost 5. Ok, it was hard to set an exact date on when it became a permanent situation. Justin didn't care if they didn't have exacts and precisely's.  In his mind the moment their eyes met 10 years earlier was the moment that their souls entwined. It just took a while to get rid of the roots that had wrapped around Brian's heart. They were ugly, hateful roots that tried to squeeze the life out of him. Justin was so glad, with lots of pruning, they had finally given up their hold on him.

"Any plans for tonight, Brian?"

Brian looked at him quizzically.  "You don't want to go to Babylon, do you?"

"That hadn't crossed my mind although I do think it is about time to go again.  When it the last time you checked out that investment?

Brian thought a minute.  Babylon was his home away from home for years and now it had been a couple months since he had been there.  "It has been a while. I know the place is doing fine under the management I hired but it might be fun to stop by sometime soon.  What do you think about going there after your show, if you feel like it. I know sometimes you have extra energy after something like that."

That did sound like a good idea.  "How about having a little after party there? We can invite the whole gang.  Linds and Mel, Michael and Ben, Ted and Blake, Emmett and his beau. I think Daph will be around Maybe my mom and Tuck would like to come. We could use the private party room, right?  Maybe Molly and Jenny would like to come, too. Oh, and Hunter and whoever he has on his arm this week.

"That sounds great!  I will take care of it tomorrow."  It did sound like fun but the last thing he needed was something else to plan.  He would see if Emmett had time to organize it for them. "Now, I know you too well to think you planned an amazing dinner like this without finishing it with something sweet."

"Oh, I plan to finish it sweetly." Justin got this mischievous look on his face that made his eyes dance." He stood and took his napkin with him.  He walked behind Brian. "Are you game for a game?" As he said it Justin tied the napkin around Brian's head and covered his eyes.

"You know I prefer to be the one blindfolding but as long as it is just the two of us I am game."  

Justin pulled him to his feet. As he led him to the bed he made sure Brian knew exactly where they were going.  Justin had him lay on his back and got out the silk cords. he secured the ropes first around his wrists and then to the hooks on the back of the bed.  No one knew they were there unless you were told. He did not make the ropes too tight. Brian was able to move a about 6 inches one way or the other.

"I will be right back," Justin said as he ran to the kitchen.  He stuck his finger in the ganache he had made. It was definitely warm but not hot enough to burn. He put the chocolate in a cream pitcher, grabbed the strawberries from the refrigerator, and headed back to the bed. "Are you ready?"

Brian still got a bit uneasy when he was not in control.  He said, "Sure," with a hint of insecurity.

"You trust me, don't you?"

"Of course, I do."

Justin slowly drizzled the nearly hot chocolate over his right nipple.  He heard Brian's quick intake of breath. Just immediately followed it with his tongue, lapping at the nub and suckling on it.


"That isn't too hot is it?"

Brian managed to say no before it was repeated on the other side.  This time Justin grabbed one of the chilled strawberries that were next to the bed.  He circled the nipple with the chilled strawberry and then brought the berry to Brian's lips.  Brian bit in to the juicy fruit as Justin started lazily running his tongue around the other nub.  He continued this for a couple more rotations. Brian was having a harder time just lying there now.  He would try to reach for Justin from time to time but couldn't reach him.

"May I ask a question?"  Brian asked with a hitch in his breath, "What are you doing, besides driving me crazy?"

"I am killing you with kindness." With that he drizzled a dollop of chocolate in Brian's belly button. As he lapped at the chocolate he unbuttoned Brian's jeans and slid them off. His hands and mouth then slowly worked their way farther down. As he took Brian's shaft in one hand he put a just a drop of chocolate on the tip and again took a strawberry and circled the top over and over with the cold berry.  Was that an actual shudder from Brian? Justin slipped the small vibrator out of its hiding place. He started it and placed it behind his ball sack as he massaged them with his other hand.

Brian groaned audibly and obviously struggling to contain control. "Oh, shit, Sunshine. I don't know how much longer.....As Justin hit an especially sensitive spot he had to stop talking and just think to maintain control.

Justin, still fully clothed slid up Brian's body and put his mouth on Brian's and then his mouth landed on Brian's right ear.  "We are not nearly done. Do you need a little break?"

"How much more do you have planned? And can you ditch your clothes?  I at least want to feel your skin."

Justin gladly obliged. He loved the feel of sliding over Brian's skin. Now it's time to have you turn over. Brian groaned. "Just remember, I cannot hold on forever.

"I am fairly sure of that." Justin laughed.  

Brian's arms were untied and he flipped to his stomach.   

"As long as you promise to behave and just lay here I won't tie you up again."  Justin started at the shoulders and began to massage them. He poured just a little oil on his hands that had a warming agent.  He started working out knots as he found them. He still had the little vibrator so he would press into the really tense spot. "Something has really gotten you tied up." Before thinking about it Justin just said, "Anything you want to talk about?"  This was not the time or place he knew just by looking at his own dick.

Brian's response surprised him.  "Yes, there is, but not now, soon. Don't worry it isn't anything bad, I promise."   

Justin took him at his word and started something he had done many times before and every time he did he thought of the first time Brian did it to him.  His tongue trailed down Brian's spine and then down his crack until he found the puckered, glorious spot. He slowly ran his tongue around and around dipping the tip in a little farther every time.

Justin moved up Brian's body until he got to his ear. "Are you ready?"

Brian was fighting to keep control. Justin maneuvered Brian so his ass was on the edge of the bed.  Justin slipped on a condom and plunged into Brian's well-prepared hole. Brian let out a groan as Justin started to thrust and at the same time took Brian's cock in his hands.  The vibrator was still in his hand and he pressed it to the base of the dick. Every time he thrust in, he tightened the grip he had putting more pressure on it with the vibrator.

"Now," Brian yelled. "God, please, NOW."

They both came at the same time.  Justin collapsed on top of Brian and he immediately was enfolded in those long, lean arms.  It was his turn. He looked Brian straight in the eyes and said, "Brian Kinney, I have loved you from the moment our eyes met 10 years ago and you have never been more than a breath away from my heart. Please tell me we can do this together for the rest of our lives."  Their tongues were again entwined and rather than falling into a restful sleep they made love once more before lapsing into a restful sleep.