- Text Size +



Chapter 7


When the alarm went off sun was streaming in the loft's windows.  Thursday morning. Justin's mind started reviewing his day He was going to spend a lot of the day with reporters promoting the show tomorrow. Not his favorite way to spend a day but it was a necessary evil in his line of work.  He looked over at Brian who was watching him silently. Brian cocked his finger suggesting Justin move closer. The day just didn't go as well without being close in the morning. They were always content when they were in each other's arms.

"So, you'll do interviews today?"

"Don't remind me! So much fun," He said cynically. "I really hate this but, thankfully, I only have to kiss ass just before a big show."

"I am afraid I require that more than a couple times of year. And I must insist on returning the favor frequently." Brian started scooting down in the bed.

"Stop right there. I don’t think either of us have time for this."

Brian came back up to look him in the eye.  "Party pooper! He swatted Justin's ass. " I know you're right.  I know we talked about it but let's plan on going somewhere Sunday.  We both could use some time away. I will get tickets somewhere for a long weekend. Just pack …... don't bother packing anything.  I don't think we will need much." He winked at Sunshine, who returned the smile with a knowing look."



Brian didn't have much to do today.  The office work was just about wrapped up for the 3 weeks he would be gone.  He had staff that could handle most anything and he would check-in a couple times a week. His main goal this morning was buying Justin a few new things for the trip.  He knew they would do plenty of shopping once they got to Milan but since it was a surprise, Justin would need a few things he didn't expect to need.

He stopped at one of their favorite boutiques. He had called ahead to make sure they still had Justin's measurements on hand.  He was lucky Justin had purchased a new outfit for the show. The manager assured him if he was there when the store opened at 10:00 this morning any alterations that would need to be made could be completed by 3:00 pm.  They were even going to pack the clothes for him in the new luggage he had gotten for the trip. Brian arrived right on time. Good thing he knew Justin so well. Within an hour he had picked out enough clothes for the first few days with several options knowing what Justin was like when it came to looking good.  The staff assured Brian they would call when everything was ready and he was free for the day. He decided an early lunch at the diner would be fun. He hadn't been there for a while. He had a few things in his briefcase he could take care while he was there. He might just hang out in the back booth as long as they didn't need the space and as long as Debbie would leave him alone at least part of the time so he could finish what needed to be done.

Brian was in luck.  The back booth was empty and Debbie wasn't expected in until around 2:00 pm.  This would give him plenty of time to review the reports Ted had wanted him to review before he left.  Brian opened the briefcase and pulled out the papers. Financially, he had done better than he could ever have imagined. Even more importantly he was succeeding in his personal life far beyond anything he dreamed of.  Who would have known how far he could go that summer so long ago?

Another work week came and went.  Beth was true to her word. She hadn't mentioned their night together and, he had to admit that, although she didn't have a dick, she definitely did give him pleasure and, until Mr. Goodfuck showed up in his life, he would enjoy learning a few more things from her.  The woman did have talent. As they left Friday he could tell she was waiting for him to make a comment. Just like the week before they walked out together and again he looked over his shoulder and said, "See you later." He thought he actually saw her breathe a sigh of relief.

At 8:00 pm he was again at her door.  He felt like he should bring something along so he swiped a bottle of his dad's whiskey.  Jack, his dad, would just think he lost count. He drank so much he never knew what he had on hand anymore. His mom wasn't much better.  She didn't drink but raised him using Catholic quilt and negativity. He really hated his home life. He was glad Beth had proposed these evenings the last 2 weekends since Mikey and Debbie were out of town.  

Brian knocked and the door was opened.  When he saw her he wondered, not for the first time, why Beth wasn't going out with some straight guy that knew what he was doing. She definitely was hot enough to get a date. She stood there in a red sundress. It had spaghetti straps, a deep V and nearly backless. He handed her the bottle he had brought along and she accepted it with a smile.   

"Thanks."

"Not sure if you like whiskey but it was what I could get my hands on since I can't go buy anything myself.  I know it isn't a good brand or anything." Brian said a bit shyly. Where did that come from? He was never shy. Long ago he had decided he was going to live his life with no promises and no regrets.

"I don't drink it often but I like it.  Thank you." With that she leaned against him, stretched on her tiptoes and kissed him.   

Brian hadn't quite expected that.  To keep his balance, he put his hands on her hips.  She took this as encouragement and moved even closer consuming his mouth with a real hunger.  No 18 year old boy could stop from responding. Although feeling a bit confused he wrapped his arms around her and held her close.  Deepening her kiss by entwining his tongue with hers, he was responding to full solute. As they separated he was going to walk over to the couch but she stopped him. She took his hand and led him down the hall toward the bedrooms.  At the end of the hall the door was open and he could see flickering. She wasn't messing around tonight, well, maybe he should say, she was messing around tonight. Before he realized it, she had tugged his T-shirt up and was running her hands up his sides.  That made him squirm. Being ticklish wasn't always a good thing. She took advantage of the situation and started playful trails with her fingernails around each muscle that she could see and feel. He decided at this point the shirt was a hindrance and pulled it off.  She now was tracing where her fingers had been with her tongue.

Brian knew he should do something. He needed to do something with his own hands.  He put his hands on her shoulders and slipped first one strap down and then the other.  The dress slid down her body and landed in a puddle by her feet. Beth wore nothing under the dress. His hands automatically slid his hands off her shoulder and down her arms. She shuttered at his touch. Brian sat down on the edge of the bed and she stepped between his legs. He reached out and slowly circled her nipples with his fingertips.  He was glad she was small breasted. He wasn't sure what he would do with melons there. Because of the difference in their heights all she had to do was lean a bit forward and her tit was at mouth level. Brian lightly sucked on it. He heard her take in a breath.

"You are a fast learner! Would you like to take the lead?"   

"No, I really don't know what you want next."

"I'll guide you but remember you can always say no if you don't want to." Beth laid down on the bed and patted the mattress next to her. Brian spread his lanky frame next to her propping himself up on his left arm. She took his right hand and moved it slowly down her abdomen. He knew where this was headed. He actually had fingered a girl once years ago but he had been so scared he really didn't remember it. He reached between her legs and started imagining biology class.  Where was that clit located? It didn't take him long to find it. He wasn't sure he had found the right spot until he heard a moan coming from somewhere deep inside Beth. He moved his finger a little further back and started to insert it into her.

"Brian, Brian." Just then Brian felt a swat on the back of his head.

"Where the hell were you?" Debbie said as she dropped in the booth across from him.

"I was looking over some reports Theodore needs approved before we head out."  As soon as Brian had said the words he knew he made a mistake.

"You going somewhere with Sunshine?"

"Yes, after the opening and Gus's party we are just going away for a couple days." He was glad he had told Justin that much.

"Hell, you should take that boy away for more than a couple days. You two should go for a trip around the world. You should take off months, years."

"Well, right now we will have to settle for a few days." As annoying as Debbie could be, he loved her like the mom she had been to him. "How is your detective?"  

"Loving retirement.  I have to say I am not quitting any time soon but I am glad I only work three shifts a week now, and no more late nights.  My man doesn't want me walking home at night." He was glad she had found someone, especially since Michael had Ben and RJ, and Hunter although he was a grown man now.

Brian's phone rang and he saw it was the boutique.  "Excuse me, I have to take this." Just as he expected, everything was ready for pickup.  He leaned over and gave Debbie a peck on the cheek. "I have to get going. I will see you at the opening tomorrow night, right?"

"Wouldn't miss it."  She patted his cheek and said to no one in particular, "That's one of my boys and he sure turned out good."

Brian stopped by Kinnetics.  "I wondered if I would see you before the opening," Cynthia followed Brian into his office.

"I am just dropping off the reports for Ted.  Nothing else came up today, did it?"

"No, we have everything well in hand.  Ted and I are the only 2 that have your itinerary.  The rest of the office thinks you will be back next Wednesday.  Once you have gotten Justin on the plane we will let the staff know you will be gone for much longer. We got this boss."

Brian and Cynthia had worked together for so long they were comfortable with each other.  "Do you think Justin suspects?" Cynthia was almost as excited as Brian.

"I don't think so.  He has been going so many directions at once getting everything ready that I don't think he has had time to think about it."

"You two deserve time off.  I would never have believed you would make ten years.  I owe Justin a lot."

"How do you figure that?"

"Brian, by now you would have been a miserable, middle aged man still trying to find a fuck most nights.  You would have been unbearable by now."

"I love you, too." He planted a kiss on her cheek and gave her a quick hug.  You know how to get ahold of me. I will see you tomorrow night."

One more stop in the office.  He walked into Ted's office and waited for him to hang up from a phone call.  He had called Ted on the way to the boutique this morning and asked him to take care of the party at Babylon.   

"Hey, Teddy, here's your reports. They are good to go."

"Great!  Babylon is all set for tomorrow night.  They will have the drinks set up in the private room and Emmett said he would have a variety of finger food that can be served when we all get there."

"Thanks, Theodore. I can always count on you.  I will not be in tomorrow. Guess I won't be in for about a month. You and Cynthia are in charge.  I trust your decisions."

They said their goodbyes and Brian was off for the suitcase and then the ride home.   

Transported again to his second night with Beth he remembered how she guided him to all her favorite spots and just with his fingers he had made her come.  He found out she was very responsive to his fingers movement. Finally, she asked him if he was ready to come. She brought her mouth to his penis and started licking it like an ice cream cone.  With long licks all around the shaft he became fully erect. I think you can figure out what to do with that. He positioned himself above her and entered her. Just like the week before it was pleasant enough and he did get his rocks off.

They sat in bed and each had a cigarette and glass of whiskey.  Beth looked at him quizzically. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure. Whatever...."

"Why did you come back this week?  I can tell I don't turn you on automatically.  It is obvious you are gay and not bi."

"You want me to be completely honest?"

"Ya, I can take it."

"Well, your apartment is comfortable and quiet.  You let me drink. You really are a great kisser, and...."

"And?"

"It's not my house.  I am counting the days until I can leave for college.  My friend, Mikey, will be home next week. And my mom thinks Mikey's mom is too flamboyant, but at least she doesn't care if I spend most of my time there. So, you have been helping me out and I have been helping you out. And don't take me wrong, you promised me pleasure and you fulfill that very nicely!" He gave her a quick kiss.

"I just don't have the parts that turn you on.  I get it. So, will there be a 3rd time?

"Well," Brian got a little smile on his lips. "Have you ever been fucked in the way I am used to?"

She shifted a bit.  "No, not really. I mean my ex did a little exploring but he was not the adventurous type.  In fact, he was SO boring."

"How about next week I will introduce you to my world a bit?"  Beth didn't say anything for a few seconds. Brian finally said, "On Friday, if you are game, just say you'll see me later."

They gave each other a polite kiss and a quick hug.

Brian had made it home. He decided to leave the luggage in the back of the vehicle for now. Justin wouldn't see it there and he wouldn't forget it.