- Text Size +



Chapter 8


God, he was tired of interviews.  He looked at the schedule and saw he had a half hour break. He then only had 2 more interviews.  He really hated this part of having a show. He had to admit he kind of liked people fawning over his work.  He was quite proud of the pieces in this show.

"Hey, Justin, I grabbed you a sandwich for lunch." Lindsey threw her arm around Justin's shoulder and planted a kiss on his cheek.  "I know you hate days like these, but the camera, and the interviewers love you."

He returned Lindsey's kiss and took a bite of the sandwich.  "Thanks, Linds. Do you have anything to drink around here? My throat is trashed from all the talking."   

"Water, ice tea, soda, a beer?

"Don't tempt me.  Anything with caffeine."  He accepted the soda offered, opened it, and took a long drag on it." Thanks!"

"So what wonderful things do you have planned for next week? I know you usually take a break after a show."

Justin finished chewing the bite of sandwich in his mouth and said, "Brian is planning a couple of days away.  Of course, we will wait until after the big party. Is Gus excited?"

"That is putting it mildly. 10 is a big deal. So hard to believe it has been 10 years."

Someone cleared their throat behind them.  Time to start again, Justin thought. He could make it through 2 more.  Then he wanted to go home, eat some pizza, and maybe sit in a hot tub for a while. As much as he loved fun and games with Brian he really hoped he didn't plan any games tonight.

He put on his friendliest smile and turned to answer the same questions he had answered 4 of 5 times already.   

After the last interview he did one last pass through the gallery.  Lindsey was really good at her job. Everything looked great. He wouldn't move anything.  Emmett was in charge of the party and he knew there was nothing to worry about there. He really had nothing more to do but show up tomorrow evening. He saw Lindsey on an upper level and waved goodbye.  She waved back and said, "See you tomorrow, Honey. Go home and get some rest."

Some people might not like the commute to the country but Justin didn't mind it.  Traffic wasn't bad and he didn't have to do it every day. It gave him time to just do a little thinking.  Tonight it might be a great time to unwind a bit. Although the interviews were a little bit tedious, they energized him, too.  He had to admit he was proud of this show and, although he didn't do many portraits, he may start doing more of them. He really did like doing the one of Brian and his son.  Of course, they were people he loved which made it different but recently he found himself studying expressions. Something to think about when he is ready to start his next set of pictures. Maybe he would just paint Brian, over and over and over.  He knew every inch of him, every habit, every expression. He really would make a beautiful subject. Now that was definitely a possibility.

Justin pulled into the long drive leading to Brian's home.  No, this was their home. The loft was always Brian's but from the moment he bought this, it was theirs.  He was no longer reliant on Brian financially but he still needed him to just be.

As Justin walked in the kitchen he found Brian hanging out in a worn pair of jeans and nothing else. Strolling over, he gave Brian a quick kiss.  "You know you look amazing!"

"I worked for hours to look this good."

They both laughed as Brian drew Justin in closer. "I think I deserve a real kiss since I look so good."  

Justin wrapped his arms around Brian's neck and started at and earlobe.  He kissed along his jawline. When he got to the chin Justin lightly bit him on the chin and then continued to the other ear.  He sunk his teeth lightly into Brian's earlobe, almost to the point of being painful but he knew just when to stop.

Brian turned his head and captured Justin's lips. He never thought he would need another human like he needed him.  "That was much better! So, what do you want to do this evening? Your wish is my command."

Justin expected this so he had thought about it. "I would love to start with a glass of wine and maybe a dip in the pool."

"I know the pool is heated but it is still going to be pretty chilly out there."

"I know but the spa is definitely warm.  How about ordering a pizza? Tell them to bring it around back and we can eat it in the hot tub."

"Whatever you want."

"I like the sound of that." Justin reached down and grabbed Brian's crotch and started rubbing it slowly.

"Keep that up, Sunshine, and the pizza will never get ordered."

They strolled out to the pool and just dropped their clothes as they went.  Brian was right. The water was really cold. After they each had swam a couple laps they ended up in each other's arms laughing and shivering.   

Together the climbed out of the pool and moved into the warm, luscious water of the hot tub.  As they collapsed into the water they drew each other close. Between the contrast in the temperature and the need to be together they both quivered from anticipation. Justin snuck his arms up and around Brian's neck and straddled him. Justin leaned into Brian's chest and looked up at that face.  Brian lowered his mouth to Justin's and devoured him. He couldn't get enough of this man. He plunged his tongue deeply into Justin's mouth, slowly entwining their tongues while their cocks did the same thing.

Brian stood, taking Justin with him and grabbed a condom.  He barely skipped a beat sh he slipped it on and then entered Justin with more power than he expected.  Justin let out a gasp. "I'm not hurting you, am I?"

"It always hurts a little, but that's a part of it. Isn't that what you told me the first time?"

Justin saying that made Brian want to be even closer, farther inside him. He often wondered if he fell in love with Justin that first night.  He knew Justin was different from the start.

They slowly moved, enjoying the closeness but then an urgency built in both of them and slow strokes turned into more frantic movements of needing more and needing it now. They both groaned and the climaxed together.

After laying in each other's arms for a few minutes, Justin looked up at Brian, gave him a quick kiss, and said, "I am starving! Let's order pizza!"

Brian called their favorite place and told them to come around to the back when they got there.  They both went inside long enough to cool off and get some drinks to go with the pizza.

Justin looked over to where Brian was standing completely naked.  He said it a lot but that man was perfect. He wrapped his arms around his waist and then allowed his hands to slip down further and started playfully running his fingers through Brian's pubic hair.

"Don't start something we can't finish before the pizza gets here," reaching behind and swatting Justin's ass.  

"I wonder who will bring the pizza out tonight?"  They had a favorite delivery boy. "I'm game for a little play tonight if you are?" Justin winked at Brian as he turned to face him.  

"Do you think we could get that lucky?"

Justin winked, "We can hope."

They headed back into the warm water of the spa with their cold drinks.  They brought along a few extras in case they had company. They sat very close as they casually chat about the upcoming birthday party.  Yes, Brian had bought the gift. Yes, it would be delivered during the party.

There was the distinct sound of a car motor getting closer.  Then it stopped and got very quiet.

"Hello?  Are you back there?"  

Brian and Justin looked at each other and smiled.  It was him. Hopefully he was up for some games tonight.  They had never invited him to join them but there had been plenty of flirting in the past.

"We are back here, Dan" Justin shouted. He thought it was better if he responded as Brian could never remember his name.  


Rounding the corner, Dan came down the walk.  He carried an insulated bag that would contain their pizzas.  "Hey, guys. Got your order. " He looked at the two of them in the hot tub. "God, I bet that feels good."

"Why don't you join us. You can't have any more deliveries tonight do you?"

"You're my last stop but, I don't know, I don't have a suit."

"You don't need a suit." Justin stood up showing he had nothing on but a smile. "We have plenty of pizza and beer." Justin strode over to Dan and took the pizzas out of his hands and walked back to the tub.   

"At least have some pizza with us.  We have plenty. " Justin open the box and set it on the decking by Brian as he stepped back into the tub.  "We have some beer over here, too, if you're interested.

"Sure, thanks!"  Dan grabbed a beer and a piece of pepperoni.  Dan was built a lot like Brian had been at that age.  He had long arms and legs but was fairer than Brian. He had told them at another visit he had taken a semester off from college because he couldn't get the internship he wanted. He would finish in the spring.

Brian winked at Justin and said, "It is much warmer in here than out there.  Are you sure you won't join us? As you may have noticed Justin forgot his suit, too."   

It didn't take much more convincing and Dan had joined them in the hot tub.  The young man looked even better naked then they had expected. They ate pizza and drank some beer.  Brian and Justin had been sitting close and, what was probably very obvious, were fondling each other under the water.  Dan, at first watched from across the tub but as the pizza had been eaten Dan had worked his way closer to his hosts. As it was obvious he was interested, Justin slid closer to him and put his and on his thigh.   

"Dan, there is absolutely no pressure here.  You are welcome to leave at any time. You are welcome to join us.  You can stay and watch. But if you want to play for a while, we would love to have you join us."

"Are you kidding me?  It has been SO long," with that he leaned over and kissed Justin.   

Brian started laughing.  "We never get it wrong." He slid over and joined the 2 younger men. Brian slid behind Dan and starting stroking his back and then kissing his back.  Dan broke his kiss from Justin long enough to turn and kiss Brian. At the same time Justin reached between Dan's legs and started stroking his erect penis.

This continued for a time kisses share between them and hands were everywhere.  Brian pulled away a second and said, "I don't know about you 2 but I am thinking it is too cold to lay around out here.  Would you like to come in and join us for some more exploration. Brian had already climbed out of the tub. Dan could barely take his eyes off him as he walked away. Brian may have been nearing 40 but you would never have known it by looking at his body.

Dan looked over at Justin who was just climbing out of the hot tub.  Brian had grabbed a stack of towels and threw one at Justin "I knew you both were great looking but, Fuck, you are both perfect." He followed them onto the deck.  

Brian and Justin knew each other so well they didn't have to speak their plans. They each took a towel and started buffing Dan's skin, drying every inch of the delivery man. By the time they had finished Dan was extremely cold and hot at the same time.   

They moved into the house and headed to their 'playroom'.  Most people wouldn't call it that. It was just a back bedroom with a king size bed.  When they had moved out here and changed their lifestyle they decided they wanted to keep their bedroom private so they set this room up for when they had company.  The room was warm, the bed was big, and the men were horny. They let Dan take up the first position. Soon Dan had his mouth around Brian's dick. He was going at it like a little kid with a popsicle. At the same time Justin was loosening Dan up so he would be ready for whatever might happen. Justin first inserted one finger and then 2.  He could tell Dan didn't need much assistance. He was already starting to moan a bit and Brian's head was lulling back. Justin put on a condom and in one swift motion entered Dan. Dan moaned but did not stop sucking on Brian's hard member. All 3 men came at about the same time. Positions were changed and the games continued. It wasn't long, however, before Brian singled out Justin and entered him.  At the same time Dan took Justin's cock in his mouth and started running his tongue around and around the tip. Justin orgasmed and almost immediately Brian followed.

Dan moved up and put his head on the pillows next to his hosts.   "Guys, thanks for the hospitality. I need to head out."

Both Justin and Brian gave him a kiss and said their goodbyes.  As Dan was leaving the room he stopped and turned to look at the men he had just been in bed with.  "If you don't mind me saying so, I heard in your day the 2 of you were real players but I hope you know you guys are fuckin' lucky to have each other.  I hope someday I can find someone to spend my life with." And with that he was gone.

Brian pulled Justin a little closer. He looked at Justin's face and smiled wistfully, "I may have been lucky in fuckin' in the past, but I will agree with Dan, I am so fuckin' lucky to have you!"  

"Every time I think I can't love you more you say something that makes my heart expand more. Let's move this back to our room. As much as I would love to continue to play I do need to get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a big day and I can't look as pretty as I used to with no sleep." He kissed Brian once more, got up, and offered his hand.