- Text Size +


Chapter 9


This was the most realistic dream he had ever had.  In fact, even as a teenager or after poppers did he remember a dream like this. As he laid there he realized he wasn't asleep anymore.  As he opened his eyes he looked down the length of his torso. There lay Brian with his head resting comfortably on Justin's thigh, licking him very slowly and deliberately like a child and a dripping ice cream.  He realized he was dripping.

As Justin propped himself up on his elbows, Brian lifted his eyes to meet his.  "Well, good morning. I was starting to think I was losing my touch."

"That will never happen. Good Morning." The smile Justin sent to Brian had him slowly sliding the length of his body, licking, nibbling, and sucking as he went. Justin let out a grown.

"Ok, maybe I'm not losing it yet. So how are you this morning?  What's your schedule? When do we need to head to the city?"

"I am thinking if we leave about 3 would be good.  I figured we could shower and dress at the loft. We wouldn't want to get wrinkled now, would we?" Brian chuckled as he sprayed a multitude of kisses on his face and neck.   

Justin pushed Brian to his back and in the same move was on top of him. "Do you have something for me this morning?"

"Don't I have something for you every morning?" With that Justin positioned himself over Brian's cock and slowly lowered himself down.  

Brian never got tired of watching Justin's face as he first showed a flicker of stress but then his whole face started to glow as the little bit of pain eased into pleasure and soon into ecstasy. Just watching him made Brian's urge quicken. Brian had to agree with Dan.  He was damn lucky to have found Justin and he was finally going to show him how much he loved him.

They showered and dressed.  "I am starved! I guess I worked up an appetite.  I'm in the mood to cook. What would you like French toast? Pancakes? Waffles? Maybe an omelet and bacon?"

"If I ate that much I would have to spend the day in the gym.  I think between last night and this morning you have worked off plenty."

"We could try working out a little more." Brian made a grab at Justin's crotch.

"As much as that would be enjoyable, I need to eat."

They decided to have French toast, scrambled eggs, and bacon. As Justin worked his magic in the kitchen Brian cleaned up the deck from the party the night before.  Ten years ago Brian would never have thought he would be in this position. Ten years ago there was a different guy every night and he had no concept of what love really was. But this kid, now man, taught him what real love was and how to return it.   

The house smelled wonderful when he came back in.  The aroma or bacon and cinnamon wafted through the kitchen. Brian walked up behind Justin and gently bit his earlobe. "God that smells so amazing. How did I get someone who could cook in the kitchen and …"

"You are not going to say something that corny are you?" Justin smirked over his shoulder. Why don't you pour us some coffee while I dish it up.  Justin was starting to feel the adrenaline creep up. As much as he hated the prep and the interviews, he really did enjoy people seeing his work. He loved hanging on the fringes and listening to everyone's thoughts and opinions. He set the plates of food on the table and sat across from Brian in the breakfast nook.  As they ate Justin kept up a nearly constant chatter.

Brian just sat there and smiled.  This wasn't Justin's first show and he was sure it wouldn't be his last. He had amazing talent.  Thank god, Lindsey saw it and pushed him to continue.

"Brian!... Brian!"

"Sorry, I was just thinking about your time in New York and how glad I am you went but how much gladder I am that you came back!"  

"Wow, and I just thought you were tired of listening to me talk." Justin laughed at himself. "I am going to go out to the studio for a couple hours.  Please, don't let me lose track of time. I set my phone alarm but you know I space it off sometimes. Make me come in at 1:30."

"I will, I promise. Go get rid of some of that pent-up energy." He grabbed Justin's hand as he walked past. "Make sure you save a little energy for the party tonight." Justin bent and gave him a quick kiss and headed out to the studio above what was the stables but was now a guest house.

Brian could have sworn he saw Justin skip on the way and smiled to himself. Was he ever that carefree? He didn't think so.  Carefree wasn't part of his younger days. The only time he felt was allowed to feel like a kid was at Michael's house. By the time he got through high school he just wanted to leave.  Beth had given him an out that summer, at least one night a week. Just the anticipation distracted him through the week. Now, he thought back to what he thought would be the last night he had spent with Beth.  



Friday was coming to a close.  Would Beth invite him over? Or had he asked too much? It was his last day on the job.  They had thrown him a little "Good Luck in College" party. He was sure Beth had planned it and it was great.  They had given him a $200 that would help fill his fridge and car for a little while. He went to his area and started packing up the few personal things he had there.  Then he saw it. On a sticky note stuck to the middle of the table was written, 'See you later.' That got his blood pumping. He had some ideas on what to plan tonight but he had to think a few things out yet and he had to realize Beth could change her mind and he understood that, too. He always had condoms with him and he made sure he had some lube.  He had been with guys but he had never been with a woman like this.

He arrived at 8:00 as usual.  He knocked and the door opened.  At first glance he couldn't tell if she was nervous or excited.  "Hey," Beth opened the door and took his hand. He leaned down and gave her a kiss.  That was not nearly as awkward as it had been the first night. He probably better try that a few more times for what he had planned for the night. He bent down and kissed her a little longer this time. This time he noticed the flavor of whiskey on her lips.

"You ok with our plans tonight?" Brian was looking at her face and kind of felt uncomfortable.  For some reason the age difference was sinking in tonight.

"Ok, Brian, I have to admit this scares the hell out of me and makes me SO hot all at the same time. Do you want some whiskey?" She was already walking to the counter where two glasses and the bottle set. She poured them both a couple fingers and handed one to Brian.  They clinked glasses and both drained their glass. Beth poured them each another.

Brian wondered how many she had before him.  Looking at the bottle, she had had at least two ahead of him.  "So, do you have any questions for me?" He asked.

She leaned against him and said, "Just be gentle."

He looked her in the eyes and said, "I would never hurt you. You have been so nice to me this summer." With a smirk, "Even if you failed to get me to switch teams." He had to laugh.

Beth swatted at him but he caught her hand and pulled her close, leaned down, and kissed her much deeper than he had ever before.  He had to give her his all tonight. It didn't take long before Beth was leaning in melding her body to his. Brian wasn't sure what was happening but he felt something he had never felt before.  He actually had feelings for this woman, feelings he had never had before. It was probably the whisky but he didn't care what it was. He was going to take advantage of it. His hands seem to have a mind of their own. Within minutes her shirt was discarded and his hands were on her breasts.  His thumbs slowly rolled around her nipples. He lowered his head to first one and then the other, rolling his tongue around the nub as it got harder. He heard her take a sharp intake of breath as he softly took it between his teeth. She actually moaned now.

"Let's grab the bottle and head to your room," was Brian's suggestion.  They grabbed what they needed and strolled to the bedroom. As they got in the room Brian enfolded him in his long arms and pulled her close.  He took a big swallow of the whisky and met her lips again. As they kissed he opened his mouth and shared the amber liquid slowly to her mouth. She lapped at it hungrily.  Soon her tongue had found its way into his mouth and lapped first at the liquid but then around the sides of his mouth. Now her hands were beginning to roam. Beth began to unbutton Brian's fly.  He reached over and lifted her skirt so his hands could roam her well rounded backside. Brian's jeans were soon around his ankles and he stepped out of them. He raised his fingers and slowly put them in her mouth.  She sucked on them which only increased his need. He removed his fingers from her mouth and wrapped his arms around her again. He ran his finger down her back and then roamed down her crack. As he found her entrance and slowly inserted his finger to the first knuckle.   

"Oh,' slipped from her mouth.

"That didn't hurt, did it?" Brian said with concern.

"No, I just..." Brian began moving the finger slowly almost all the way out and then inserted it again.  "Oh, God." Escaped her lips as he started moving his finger in a circular motion.

Brian maneuvered Beth on her back and pulled her to the edge of the bed.  He kneeled between her legs. "Holy Shit," he had to laugh. "I never dreamed I would be in this position. As he said this he pressed his finger deep inside of her.  She gasped. "If you don't want to do this I understand or..."He said this he got on the bed,

"I made a deal. I never back out."  As she said this Brian continued working his finger in and out of her and then slowly added a second finger,  

Beth let out a slow, low sound from deep inside her.   

"Was that a good noise or a bad noise."

"Brian, I am really getting...." She couldn't finish the sentence.  She was really getting into this. He leaned over and started kissing her again.  "Brian, I think I am ready. No, I know I am ready. I want you NOW."

Brian didn't need to be asked a second time.  How did this WOMAN make him so hot? He grabbed the lube he had brought along.  He applied it to his finger and entered her again, making sure he spread it around evenly. He then put on a condom and spread more lube on it. He positioned himself behind her.   

"Just rest your legs on my shoulders and do your best to relax." He positioned himself and start to push slowly. "Take a deep breath and as I enter let it out slowly."

Beth followed his instructions just as he told her to.  Brian slowly but steadily entered her. God, she was tight and he was sure she was in some discomfort. "You OK?"

"Ya," She really was getting into this with each stroke.  "Brian, Oh, Faster! Please, Faster!"

Brian didn't need any encourage another 3 strokes and he fall on her.  Being the gentleman he was, he realized she probably hadn't gotten any relief yet.  He reached be between her legs and found the right spot. In a matter of a minute or 2 he let out a sound he had never heard before.  He guessed this is what a woman having a hard orgasm sounded like.

They collapsed together on the mattress wrapped in each others' arms. Neither of them said a word for a long while.  Finally, almost in unison, they said, "Wow."

"Brian, that was....I am not sure what it was.  It was kind of amazing. I am not saying I want to give up straight forward sex for this all the time but that was kind of mind blowing!"

Brian laughed, "Now you know why rather be with guys."  He leaned over and kissed her forehead. "So, how about one more shot?" He grabbed both glasses and the bottle.

"I wasn't sure What kind of shot you meant?"  Beth looked at Brian with a smirk. "You game for one more old fashion round....for the road?"

Brian swallowed the last of the whiskey in his glass, took Beth's glass from her and set them at the bedside table.  "What the Hell!" He grabbed her with more passion than he knew he could feel for a woman.

He wasn't uneasy this time.  He had real feelings for this woman.  No, he wasn't in love with her but he loved her.  He cared about her. They didn't rush. They moved in tandem. There was gentleness.   

An hour later they both stirred, wrapped in each other's arms. "Oh, Shit!" Brian explained. He jumped out of bed.  "I gotta' get home. It's really late." The only thing he could hope is his parents had both drank themselves into a stooper.   

"Brian, tonight was....  I am not sure I have words.  Tonight was amazing. And I know you haven't 'changed your ways' but if I am not mistaken you really enjoyed yourself tonight."

"I did. You are a very special lady and if I wasn't gay I would be so into you.  Don't ever doubt how beautiful and amazing you are. This summer really was educational, both at work and here." He had dressed as he talked.   

Brian bent down, took Beth in his arms, and kissed her with real affection.  "I will miss you."

"Brian," Beth looked up at him, "Live your life to the fullest and be the best homosexual you can be."

Brian walked out and didn't look back.



What was that noise? An alarm? Damn, where did time go?  He had to get Justin so they could head into town.

Brian walked out to the studio. He opened the door and saw Justin.  He had a paint brush in one hand and another one in his mouth. He had a can of paint in the other hand and large canvas in front of him.  He was always amazed at Justin's talent. He really did have a gift. He walked up behind him and encircled his waist with his long, lean arms. "Hey, Sunshine, it is time to get ready for the opening."

Justin leaned into Brian's warm, strong body.  Taking the brush out of his mouth he said, "Thanks. I kind of lost track of time." He stepped away and set down his art supplies and returned to Brian's arms.  He stepped up on tip toes and kissed him gently. "I think I have time for a shower. I need to rinse off some paint. Want to wash my back?" Justin looked up at Brian and winked before he took off at a full run. Brian made sure the studio door was shut and chase after Justin.

After Brian helped Justin thoroughly wash they helped dry each other off. This was something they had started almost 10 years ago and now it was just part of their normal routine.  It was just something they did for each other. They shaved side by side and then pulled on some comfortable clothes for their ride into town.

Brian had had the Stingray detailed yesterday and it looked better than it had in a long while.  "Are you ready to go? I figure we will probably sleep at the loft after the party. It will be too late to come back here."

"I figured as much." Justin was fidgeting in the seat.

Brian chuckled and reached for his hand.  "Sunshine, it is going to be great. Your pieces are stunning.  You are going to be a Raging success.....did you get that? Raging....Rage."

Justin had to laugh. "Subtle, Brian, subtle. LOL"

"I do love when you are driving and really helpless to anything I do." He slid his hand into Brian's lap.   He got the zipper down easily and reached into the fly.

"Young man! Can I still call you young man?"

"I'll always be younger than you."

"Just remember you probably don't have much spare time so don't start something you can't finish."

"Oh, I could finish it right here."

"Only if you want us to end up in a ditch somewhere instead of you opening." Brian removed Justin's hand from his cock.   

Both men were in great moods and both were nervous for different reasons. Justin always wondered what critics would say about his new work. Brian was full of nervous excitement for Justin but more for the surprise he was going to tell him about tonight.  This trip was at least 9 years in the making. Everything had to go perfectly. He hoped all his reservations were like they were advertised. He couldn't wait to see Justin's reaction.

Brian pulled into a parking spot by the loft.  They both grabbed garment bags they had along and headed up to the loft. Once inside they figured they had an hour before it was time to head out.  They both took their time to change. They looked at each other. They were both in nice jeans. They had both picked out something comfortable yet stylish.  Justin was in electric blue silk and Brian was in a wine-colored shirt in the same style. Brian walked over to Justin and took him in his arms. "I guess it is time to go but I would rather stay home and devour you.  You are beautiful," He leaned over and kissed his nose, turned him around, and assisted him with his sport's jacket. Justin returned the favor and somehow, they ended up in each other's arms once more.

"Sunshine, I just want you to know how amazing you are and how glad I am you decided to stick around and put up with all my crap.

"I wouldn't be the man I am without you. I love you, Mr.Kinney."

"I love you, Mr. Taylor. Now we need to get moving or Lindsey will accuse me of getting you there late because I was screwing you." He gave him one quick kiss and turned him toward the door.