- Text Size +

Chapter 11 




It had been a long night when Dillon had gone off the deep end.  But in the end no charges were pressed and Dillion's mom had taken him home to watch over his treatment until he was back to a balanced state.  The gallery had gotten a new assistant for Justin the next day and life went back to normal.  Justin had finally asked Brian why he had stopped by that day and found out Dan had call.  Brian and Justin didn't know how to thank him enough.  It could have been so much worse.  Justin may have been able to talk Dillon down but they were both glad he didn't have to do it on his own. 




Now they were focusing on Brian's open house.  Justin's show was basically ready.  The details that were left were mostly up to the gallery so he could support Brian. Brian knew what was needed for a party and had delegated different jobs weeks ago.  Emmett, their great friend from Pittsburgh, was arriving today to do a majority of the party.  He was an excellent party planner and both Brian and Justin felt comfortable with him in charge.  Ted and Cynthia were also coming as officers from headquarters.   




The office staff all were assigned tasks.  Even Justin was given something to do.  He was supplying a couple of his pictures to decorate the walls at the agency.  He had shown Brian some options and from his choices Justin decided what would work best for the spots.  Brian trusted his decisions. That wouldn't have been true even a year ago. Their relationship had come a long way in the 5 almost 6 years they had known each other.  He really had been young when they had met, just a kid.  It was hard to believe how far they both had come in that time.  Brian was opening his second office and Justin was having his first big show.  That just wasn't heard of for someone under 25. 




Although most people hadn't noticed it Justin could see Brian's nerves.  Justin surveyed the office and everything seemed to be going smoothly.  He walked up to Daphne and gave her a hug. He loved this girl. "Is everything going as smoothly as it looks?" 




"Right now, it appears to all be under control.  I know when Emmett gets here it will be a whirlwind." She looked over at Brian who was pacing from one place to another.  "Please tell me you are going to get him out of here the rest of the day.  He will start driving us all crazy soon with nothing to do the rest of the day.  Tomorrow he will have work to do with Ted and Cynthia so today is going to drive him crazy." 




"That was exactly what I was thinking.  I will get him to take me to lunch and I promise I will keep him busy all afternoon." 




Daphne laughed, "Sounds great. And I want details later.  I miss getting your detailed sexcapade reports." 




"You got it Daph!" If you need him I will keep my cell phone handy but we will not be at home.  I will be back in 30 minutes to take him off your hands. 




Justin ran to their place and grabbed a change of clothes for each of them.  He made a phone call and got back to Kinnetik right on time.  As Justin walked in the front door Daphne noticed a limo outside. He winked at her when he passed her.  He walked into Brian's office and pulled him out of his seat.  "You are coming with me." 




"I am? And where might we be going?" Brian looked a little annoyed and a little intrigued at the same time." 




"We are going to have lunch in style." He put his arms around Brian's waist and seductively ground his hips into Brian's groin. "We might have some time for a few other things if you come along with me." He pointed to the door where the limo was visible. We might even be able to start in the back of that." 




Brian grinned.  "You drive a hard bargain."  He followed Justin out of the office.  He stopped by Daphne's desk on his way out. "I will be back in maybe two hours." He smiled at Justin and turned toward the door.   




Justin gave Daphne a quick hug.  In her ear he said, "I got him until tomorrow around 10:00." 




"Enough, you two. Sorry, Daph you had your shot with him.  He's mine now." Brian pulled Justin in and gave him a kiss that shook both of them to their toes.  They barely had the door shut before Justin had Brian's fly open and cock out.  He took it all in his mouth and slowly moved his head up and down. His tongue was swirling around the tip and then all the way down to the base.  He sucked gently. Brian began to writhe and soon was giving Justin his appetizer before lunch.  




Justin slid up Brian's long torso and kissed him. "Hope that was a good start to our little adventure." 




"What are you talking about, Justin?" 




"Let's just say Daphne wanted me to get rid of you for the day. As much as we all love you, you were getting on everyone's nerves.   




"Oh, I was huh?" He started tickling Justin as it was his turn to writhe even if it was for a different reason. 




It wasn't long before the car slowed and then stopped. Brian got out and started laughing. They were standing in front of a hotel.  "I thought it was time we spent a whole night here this time." They were standing in front of the hotel Justin had run to five years ago when he was unsure of his life. "I hope you don't mind I got us a suite this time. Our lunch should be waiting for us in our room. " Justin reached up and gave pulled Brian's mouth down to his.  Before the kiss was over half the lobby had stopped to watch the men.  




"Do we need to get our room key?" Brian questioned. 




"I already have it in my pocket...if you want to get it out." They stumbled onto the elevator. 




"I think we may have caused enough disruption for 1:00 pm but let's see if I can find that key now? Brian first put his hands in the back pockets of Justin's pants, squeezing and massaging each globe. He then turned Justin around and reached into his front pockets, but the card key was not what he was reaching for. 




 Justin brought his head back to Brian's shoulder and sighed.  "We better not go any further until we get in the room."  Justin took a couple deep breaths gaining a little composure.  




The elevator doors opened and the two of them stumbled off.  "This was a great idea.  After Dillon and the stress we both have been under so much stress.  This was a great idea." Justin handed the card to Brian and the door opened. They walked in and collapsed on the king-sized bed. They lay on their backs fingers entwined.  "I love you, Sunshine." 




"I can't live without you, Brian, so please don't plan on going anywhere without me." Justin rolled on top of Brian and kissed him once.  "Now I don't know about you but I am going to need some energy to do everything I have planned for the evening. Let's eat lunch.   




As they ate they talked about the open house on Friday and about Justin's show the next week. It was so nice to just be able to relax for a while.  They finished lunch and Justin stood and started taking off his shirt.   "What, no foreplay Just going to drop your clothes and expect me to perform?" Brian smiled from ear to ear. 




"Well, I actually have plans that may or may not include you. Totally your option. Justin strode to the suite's bathroom and Brian followed.  There was a large spa tub in the middle of the room.  Justin turned on the water and started to swivel his hips as he walked up to Brian.  "Well, can I entice you to join me?" He swayed his hips as he pulled Brian's shirt out of his waist.  He began to unbutton each button.  When one was open he would lean in and kiss the skin below. When the buttons were open Justin reached out and pushed it off Brian's shoulders. He went behind him and took the shirt off completely as he kissed several spots along his shoulder blades. Brian turned around to face him and undid Justin's fly. Brian was soon on his knees in front of him returning the pleasure Justin had given him in the limo. 




"I hate to …..hate to ...stop....you but.....water...tub." Justin reached over and turned off the water. Brian leaned Justin over the edge of the tub and continued his efforts. Justin was soon ejaculating into Brian's warm throat.  




They crawled into the tub where Justin sat in front of Brian and leaned against him. It was warm and comfortable and soon they had both dozed off.  Sometime later Justin woke up and after moving back and forth a few times Brian's lax arms tightened around him. He brought his mouth up to Justin's ear. "Are we ready for another round?" Justin turned around wrapping his legs around Brian's waist and the games began again. 




Sometime later they strode out of the bathroom. "Um, Justin, are we just going to put on our same clothes again tonight and then again in the morning." He chuckled a little but there was a note of uncertainty too. 




"Would I plan something half-assed like that?" He walked over to the wardrobe and prayed the steward had gotten the clothes up there.  He opened the doors and hanging there were outfits for tonight.  "I figured in the morning we can stop by the house before heading into the office since I wasn't sure what suit you would want. 




Brian pulled Justin's naked body against him.  "Maybe we won't need clothes after all."  




"Oh, yes we do.  I have reservations for us at 7:00.  And then I plan to make you take me dancing!" 




And so the evening went.  They came back to the suite around midnight and fell into bed. It was long before they were sound asleep comfortable in each other's arms. 




What was that noise?  Both Justin and Brian woke up at the same.  The clock said 6:15. Why was the wakeup call coming in now? Then they realized it was Justin's cell.  He reached for it and hit the button to answer. "Hello? Pause What?  Pause How? Ok, We should be there in about an hour." 




By now Brian was sitting up. "What it is? Something happen? 




"Ya ,that was Dan. Someone broke into our place." He called the police but we need to get back as soon as we can so they can figure out was taken.  




Ten minutes later they were in a town car heading across the city. Brian was asking more questions but Justin really didn't have any answers. Dan hadn't had much information when he called and when they tried calling him back he didn't answer. 




The car dropped them off at their place there was a policeman at the gate. They told him who they were and he let them pass warning them not to touch anything. Brian and Justin walked back in a bit of daze.  As the got to the courtyard they could see every light was on in their house.  A man they figured was a detective walked up to them and they introduced themselves.  




"Glad you are here.  This is really kind of a weird case.  We can't tell if anything is missing.  It looks like someone went in and made themselves a sandwich.  It then appears he/she took a shower and then may have slept in your bed for a while.  I know Goldilocks was the first thing we thought of."  




As they walked into the house it was almost creepier than if things were missing. Once they were inside, Dan came up and gave them each a quick hug.  "I am so sorry we didn't notice anything.  We got the message you were going to be gone for the night but when we noticed the light we just figured you changed plans.  It's like whoever it was knew the gate code. The broke a pane of glass to get into the house but they went around to the back so we didn't hear it.  My first thought was Dillon.  Do you know where he is?" 




That froze both Justin and Brian in their tracks. Dillon.  Just then Justin's cell phone rang.  He glanced at it and immediately answered it. After yeses and oks, Justin said thank you and hung up.  




"That was Dillion's mom.  He has disappeared. He left his mom's while she slept. She has no idea where he is.