- Text Size +

 

Chapter 3 Together Again 

 

"What are you doing here?", "God, I love you.", "Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" All this just rolled out of Justin's mouth in between kissing this man he loved with all his being. 

 

Brian returned the kisses but eventually started laughing at the love of his life.  "Why don't you show me this great new apartment you have or more particular the private bedroom you have."  He didn't have to say it twice.  Justin grabbed his hand and started pulling him.  "What floor are you on?" Brian asked as he entered the elevator.  With a twinkle in his eye Justin responded,"27th." By the time he had the number out he had dropped to his knees and reached for Brian's fly. Unzipping it he found Brian already erect.  Justin wrapped his lips around him and Brian left out a sigh.  As good as that felt he reached down and pulled Justin to his feet.  He wrapped his arms around him and plunged his tongue deep into Justin's mouth.  He just needed to taste him, feel his warmth, see that face.  

 

As the doors slid open Brian zipped his fly with one hand but kept his other arm firmly around Justin. On the other side of the door a couple waiting to get on the elevator car smiled with a knowing smile. Justin led the way to the apartment fumbling for the key in his pocket.  They had barely entered the door when clothes started cluttering the floor on the way to the bedroom.  As the bedroom door shut the last of the clothes was dropped and Justin found himself on his back on the bed.  Brian joined him and started at the top of his head and worshipped every inch of his love with kisses, sucking, nipping, and licks. As Justin started to thrash around with need Brian lifted Justin's legs to his shoulders and entered him with as much restraint as possible.  He had missed this so much he tried to make it last as long as he could. 

 

"Brian, now!  I need all of you now!" Justin cried out with a note of desperation. 

 

In unison, they climaxed and collapsed into each other's arms. "God, I missed you, Sunshine." Brian said as he tightened his arms around Justin.  Justin was nearly purring with contentment but there was some surprise, too.  Could this really be Brian Kinney? Could this be the man that wouldn't say I love you for nearly 5 years? He propped himself up on one elbow and looked down on Brian, the only man he ever truly loved. Brian's eyes were shut and he was breathing quietly. He reached down and brushed the hair off his forehead.  He couldn't stop himself. He bent down and brushed kisses down the path his fingers just had taken.  Brian's eyes fluttered open and he smiled up at him. 

 

"Hey." 

 

"Hey, yourself." Justin replied." You going to tell me what you are doing here?" 

 

For a moment Brian wondered if he should have called beforehand. "I wanted to surprise you."  

 

"Well, you succeeded! I can't imagine a better way to christen my new bedroom." 

 

Brian let this sink in.  Justin had never gone 2 days without sex let alone 2 weeks. "Christen? Justin Taylor hasn't brought anyone home?  There is no doubt you have had plenty of offers." 

 

"I have gone out with my roommates a couple times but I haven't gone out looking.  Don't you know by now that you are the only one I really want to be with. I don't just want a fuck. You know that. I know that isn't you.  After all these years I have come to understand that. " He planted a quick kiss on Brian's parted lips. "I love you anyway." 

 

Brian looked into those blue eyes that shone with love.  Yes, Brian now knew what love was.  This young man with patience, and what he used to call 'killing him with kindness', first got under his skin and then found the very center of his heart.  Brian reached up and ran his fingers through that golden mop.  He liked it best when Justin left it get just a little too long. Brian wrapped his fingers gently around his neck and pulled him in for a long, languid kiss.  

 

"You asked why I was here.  I'm here because I need you and I don't expect you to come back to Pittsburgh.  I am hoping, with your permission, to find some office space and plan to open a Kinnetics  here in the city.  If you don't want me here all the time I will understand I scrap the idea but if you agree Cynthia and Ted will run the Pittsburgh office and I will find staff to man the office here.  I have already talked to several perspective clients and have a lead on office space."  

 

Justin's expression hadn't changed.  In fact, his face was void of all emotion. Brian was hoping for a little more reaction than this.  He knew Justin was just starting his professional career and may not want him there but he had to ask.  He had never felt so alone as he did the last 2 weeks. 

 

"Justin?" 

 

"Oh, God, Brian." Justin's face was now contorted and tears were starting to flow.  Justin said, "Brian, how....." As he hid his face in Brian's shoulder.  

 

Now Brian was beginning to worry.  He wasn't sure what to do.  He just wasn't sure what Justin's reaction meant. Brian pulled him in close and decided he just needed to wait it out.   

 

Justin couldn't believe what he had just heard.  Brian was asking his permission. He was asking if he was wanted here. This man never ceased to amaze him.  He finally got his emotions under control and slowly turned his face to Brian still unsure what words to say.  After seeing the worried look on Brian's face he decided words weren't necessary.  He slowly leaned down and gently brushed his lips over Brian's.  Their lips separated long enough for Justin to say, "I think I like this control thing." He increased the passion and took charge.  He rolled Brian to his stomach and slowly traced his spine, first with his finger and then followed by his tongue.  The taste of him never got old.  He could never get enough.  As his tongue dipped into the very core of Brian he heard the softest groan.  Many people may think because Brian was definitely the dominant top in the relationship that he always just did what Brian wanted but that wasn't true.  Brian had always been an amazing lover and, like today, Justin was guiding their joining.   

 

Justin turned Brian to his side and whispered in his ear. "Are you ok with this?" 

 

Brian responded in a hushed tone, "I want you inside of me."  

 

Justin did not need to be asked twice.  He plunged in and slowly brought them both to release.