- Text Size +

 

Chapter 9 

Justin had a hard time sleeping that night. Not only was his adrenaline pumping from all the excitement but he missed Brian.  He really wanted to call him again.  Finally, about 2:30 he picked up the phone and hit #1.  Justin knew there was a possibility Brian wouldn't be alone.   He knew Brian loved him.  He never doubted that now but Brian still needed more sometimes and being apart it wouldn't surprise him if he had a companion.  "Sunshine, is everything ok?" Brian had the husky tone of sleep in his voice." 

"Oh, I am sorry.  I didn't expect you to be sleeping. You alone?"  

"Except for the 3 guys in bed with me, yes, I am all alone." 

A little thrill ran through his body.  Brian was alone in the loft. There was a day when it wouldn't have been unusual for Brian to have 3 guys there with him but by now he could tell Brian was alone. 

"You alright, Justin?" Brian's voice was low and smoky. "Did you need something?" 

"I just couldn't sleep and thought you might still be up." 

"Well, the longer you talk to me the more 'up' I am." Justin could picture Brian stroking that amazing cock he had. 

"Your voice seems to be having the same effect on me." Justin reached down to touch his own growing cock.  "It is not nearly as much fun in this bed alone." 

In a very low voice Brian spoke into the phone. "Justin, I want you to know I have my mouth wrapped around that marvelous dick of yours. And I am slowly and softly sucking that marvelous juice from it." 

"God, Brian, you are killing me here." 

"That is not my intention.  In fact, tomorrow night you better be very much alive!" Brian's tone told Justin that Brian, too, was about to cum. 

After they both had found release, Brian spoke first. "Goodnight, Sunshine. I love you.  Sleep well and I will see you for dinner tomorrow." 

"Good night, Brian. Please promise me you will never leave me for too long. I just can't live without you for more than a couple days. I love you so much it hurts sometimes." 

"Don't hurt.  I am not going anywhere long without you. Now, sleep. You have a big day tomorrow and we will celebrate when I get there. 

They both hung up and drifted off into restful sleep. 

The next day was a whirl wind for both Justin and Brian.  Brian and Michelle spent the morning with Cynthia and Ted.  Michelle got the basic outline on how Ted ran things and she picked up on it quickly.  Brian also locked down someone from his art department that was ready for a change and had enough experience to step up to lead the New York branch in that area.  At noon they were headed out the door for the long ride to the airport.  Michelle chatted about all she learned and Brian listened, glad his new employee was so excited about the position and she definitely had the skills to do the job.  She had impressed and that wasn't easy to do when it came to business. Soon they were waiting at the gate to board the plane back to New York. 

 

Justin got up and headed to the studio early.  He started organizing the pictures he wanted to show Mr. Scott.  He knew if a date was picked it would probably about 3 months out.  That was just how the art world worked and for good reason.  More painting would need to be done.  Some pictures needed to be framed. There were all kinds of decisions that would need to be made.   

 

He then calmed himself down.  He wasn't even sure if he was talking a solo show or a group show.  At 10:00 am he called Peter Scott.  He wanted to come over to the studio today if at all possible.  Would noon work? Justin gave him the address and went into full gear getting organized. In all the rush he hadn't even realized Dillon hadn't come in.  Oh, well, they didn't report to each other. He just thought Mr. Scott's visit might be a chance for Dillon to show some of his work too. 

 

After Mr. Scott left the studio at 3 pm Justin just sat on the stool by his work table.  He couldn't believe this.  He was going to have a show 12 weeks from last night.  It wasn't actually a solo show.  An up and coming sculptor was going to do her thing while Justin did his.  There was no competition between the two.  All he could think was he needed to tell Brian. He needed to see Brian.  He needed to be fucked by Brian! 

 

As Justin walked home he thought, two more nights in the apartment with an 'audience'.  Audience wasn't the right word but it had been a little confining with 2 roommates.  As Justin came around the corner near the apartment he saw a familiar face. "Daphne!" The two old friends hugged.  "What are you doing here?"  

 

"I just finished my internship this afternoon and am heading back to Pittsburgh for the rest of the week.  I will be back to start work bright and early on Monday.  I just hoped I could drop a few things off at the apartment. 

 

"Why are you dropping stuff off at the apartment?" 

 

"Didn't they tell you? I am taking over your room once you are out." 

 

"I hadn't heard that yet but that's great!  I hated leaving them a roommate short." Justin grabbed a couple of bags at Daphne's feet and they headed to the elevator.  "Daphne, I can't wait any longer to tell someone and I haven't seen Brian yet and..." 

 

'Whoa, slow down and take a breath.  I know you well enough that I know this is a good thing.  So, what has gotten you acting like a 17-year-old again?" 

 

"You have to first promise if Brian is here that you won't tell him I told you first." 

 

"Good, Lord.  What is this high school all over?  I promise I won't tell your hunky boyfriend and my hunky boss a thing.  WHAT IS IT?" 

 

"I got a show.  I mean a real show.  I mean a really BIG show." 

 

Daphne squealed which just added to Justin's excitement. Before Justin could fill in all the details the elevator doors opened and they walked to the apartment. "I'll give you details, later." 

 

Brian hadn't arrived home yet but had texted earlier that he was had landed.  Traffic must have held him up. "Daphne, you know I love you, right?" Justin looked at her with a puppy dog face. 

"But you want me out of here when Brian gets here?" 

"Do you mind?" 

"No, since I have no love life right now the last thing I want to see is you two maul each other.  I'll just leave may bags over here in the corner." 

"You are the best, Daph.  Love you.  We will have lunch or dinner sometime next week so I can fill you in on everything." 

"Love you, too, Justin.  Talk to you soon." 

As Daphne walked up to the elevator the doors opened and Brian stepped out. "Hey, Brian, how was your trip?" 

"It went well.  Michelle has a lot of information for the two of you and we have an Art Director coming up Monday. Are you in a rush? Why you don't stay a while and we can talk business for a while." 

"I would love to, Brian, but I have been friends with Justin much longer than you have been my boss. Trust me, I am not needed." Brian lowered his head for the kiss Daphne offered as she stepped on the elevator. 

 

As Justin as heading back to his room, he thought he heard s key in the door.  He turned to see Brian coming in. Brian tossed his overnight bag in a chair near the door. He said, " Hey, what's up with Daphne? I asked her to come back in with me but she....." 

 

Justin literally launched himself down the hall and nearly scaled Brian like you would a mountain.  Their lips locked for a kiss filled with excitement. 

 

"OK, so I guess I should go away more often." Brian smiled. 

 

"Don't you dare!" 

 

"I am guessing some of this excitement is about your meeting today not just the fact I was gone for 36 hours." 

 

"I got it!  I got a show! I have 3 months to get it ready." 

 

As the words flew from Justin's mouth Brian heard sculptor, paintings, promotion.  It didn't matter what words were coming out of Justin's mouth.  The look on his face said it all. He ensconced Justin in his arms and captured that beautiful smile with his own lips.  Separating, Brian said, "Where should we go to celebrate?" 

 

"Right now, the only place I want to go is...." Justin took Brian's hand and led him down the hall to their bedroom. 

 

"I like the way you think, young man!" He physically lifted Justin off his feet and as they kissed he carried him into the room and kicked the door shut. There was no slow seduction.  They ripped at each other's clothes wanting nothing between them. Justin pushed Brian off balance and he landed on the bed.  Justin started pulling at his pants until they were in a pile and Justin took just a second to look at the marvelous man.  He was so beautiful.  Every inch of him was perfection. He then started at Brian's knees and licked up his inner thighs.  He went around Brian's growing member, not touching it in any way.  He spent time at his navel, running his tongue around it, nipping at the skin on the edges. 

 

Brian let out a groan. "Are you trying to kill me?" 
" I am not even close to done with you.  I plan to taste every inch of you." 

 

"I can tell you the inches I want you to taste!"  He began to arch Justin straddled his stomach and continued his way up.  He spent time on each nipple and then up his neck and along Brian's jawline, avoiding his lips.  He very lightly kissed Brian's eye lids. "Justin, seriously, I am in a situation here.  God, ah, fuck it."  Moving very quickly Brian flipped and Justin was on the bed on his stomach. Brian started between his shoulder blades and using his tongue began working his way down.  He remembered the first time he and Justin were together nearly 5 years ago. He kept moving down until his tongue was lubricating Justin.  Now Justin was the groaning. "Turn over," Brian said quietly. Justin did and, with no hesitation Brian entered Justin.  He didn't have to move as slowly as he did that night but he still started with steady thrusts.  He bent and kissed Justin frequently and eventually they were looking into each other's eyes as they gave way to the need they both needed relief from.   

 

Brian collapsed on top of Justin as they lay there trying to get their breathing back to normal. Brian rolled to his side, taking Justin with him.  "God, I missed that last night." It often amazed Brian how deeply he felt for Justin.  he never thought he would have feelings like this.  In fact, he had been sure he couldn't love or be loved. He realized Justin was looking at him. "Um, something wrong." 

 

"No.  You just had a faraway look on your face. Where were you?" 

 

"I was in a place I will never be again thanks to you." He pulled Justin close and pressed his lips to his forehead. "Now that we got that out of our systems, for the time being anyway, where do you want to go to celebrate?" 

 

"I don't know." Justin laughed, "All I could think about was this! I would say dancing but it is the middle of the week and we both have to work tomorrow.  And in less than 2 days we have to be ready to move. We could just watch a movie here and order pizza. But if you feel like going out, that's fine with me, too." 

 

"Actually, staying in sounds great." With a cynical tone in his voice he said, "Do you think the roommates will join us?" He really didn't mind.  He really didn't mind but he was ready to get into their own place.  

 

"Let's just order a couple larges.  Whenever they show they can eat some. Let's check out what we can watch."  They found some old comedies to watch while they ate pizza and drank wine.  Randy and Michelle both turned up and joined them.  As the evening progressed Brian and Justin had ended up under a blanket.  At first, they were sharing quick kisses and sliding a finger down an arm or cheek but soon they both had their hands under the blanket. 

 

Michelle and Randy looked at each other and rolled their eyes. Michelle finally said, "I got this. Ted told me a few things about Brian the last couple days." This caught Brian's attention. "Brian, I know you are my boss, but in this situation, I think I have the right to say, "Go to your room.  Don't you two ever get tired of fondling each other." She held up her hand. "Don't answer that. Just go to bed so we won't have to watch even if we will have to listen." 

 

Brian stood up and pulled Justin to his feet. "Don't try this at the office," he said looking at Michelle.  He planted a kiss on top of her head. "I don't care what Ted and Cynthia told you."  With that Brian picked Justin up, threw him over his shoulder, and spanked his ass as he walked back to the bedroom.