- Text Size +

 

IN HIS DEFENSE: Discovery of the Human Senses


The principle of the five basic senses can be traced back to Aristotle. The nervous system has a specific sensory system or organ, dedicated to each sense. Humans have a multitude of senses. Sight, hearing, taste, smell, and touch are the five traditionally recognized senses. The human mind has been considered an extension of the senses as this is where the information the senses has gathered is interpreted.

———————————

Justin sat on the couch in the loft trying to finish a boring ass chapter in the Psychology of Art textbook on his lap. His mind kept wandering off his homework and onto his partner. Brian had been distracted and tense for over a week. Preparations for the agency opening and closing out his contracts with the Ryder agency were wearing heavily on Brian’s mind. Between Michael’s antics and the munchers’ dramas, Brian was all twisted up. Justin was at a loss as to how to help his partner. He hated seeing Brian so stressed out.


Justin was meeting Emmett at a little café downtown for lunch before his afternoon class. The tall queen was aggravated about his latest event and rambled on about a ‘dark’ party.


“The silly old queen wanted to serve a full sit down dinner in the fucking dark. Surf and Turf with knives in a dark event room along with crystal stemware and fine china. It is a damn catastrophe waiting to happen. I finally convinced her to make it finger foods and mini desserts instead,” Emmett huffed as he shook his head in disgust.


“Emmet what the hell is a dark party?” Justin asked in confusion.


“Sorry honey I went off on a tangent didn’t I? A dark party is when the guests wear blindfolds or dine in the dark. The loss of sight is supposed to heighten the other senses during dining. In an intimate situation it can be a sensual and erotic experience,” Emmett explained as he took a bite of his club sandwich. Emmett looked over at his very quiet lunch companion. Justin had a big grin on his face and mischief in his bright blue eyes. “What has those pesky gerbils scurrying around in that pretty head of yours, Sweetie,” Emmett questioned with a smile.


“Emmett, Brian has been really stressed out this last week, what with work and family drama, but you’ve just given me a great idea for a night of stress relief and pampering for him. He does so much for me and I want to return the favor. Do you think you could help me?” Justin asked and then, after getting Em’s agreement, he laid out his plans.


“Wow! If that doesn’t relax our favorite stud, I don’t know what will. Of course I will help. You can count on me,” Emmett said enthusiastically as he clapped his hands. “We don’t have a lot of time to plan, but I AM the best event planner on Liberty Avenue . . . I should be able to call in a few favors . . . It should be no problem.”


“Thanks, Em. I will definitely owe you one for this,” Justin replied, smiling that big smile of his that warmed hearts and heated up groins.

--------------------------------

“Brian, I know you said you didn’t want to be disturbed, but Justin is on line one. Do you want me to take a message?” Cynthia asked her boss over the intercom.


“No put him through,” Brian replied as he picked up his office line. “Angel, to what do I owe this pleasure? I thought you were working on a paper for your Art Psychology class?” Brian asked.


“I am trying but the people down the hall are gearing up for a party. I wanted to know if I could hide out in the loft to finish my research and my rough draft? I’ll pay you back by making dinner if you tell me what time you plan on coming home,” the sneaky blond asked, oh so sweetly.


“You can use the loft anytime, Angel. That's why I gave you the key and security code. It won’t be long before you are there permanently, anyway. I won’t be done here until after 8pm, but dinner sounds great, if you have time, ” Brian answered as he looked over the pitch for the Archer account. “The new graphics for the Archer account are beautiful, Justin. This should be the last campaign we need to do for Ryder to fulfill my contract obligations. The Archer account contract is up for renewal in three months and we’ll be out of here in half of that. But with this level of final campaigns, we can’t be accused of not fulfilling our due diligence clauses. That gives us a month of follow ups, my two-weeks’ notice, and then this shit will be fucking over. I plan on putting in for my last bit of vacation time before you graduate so I can help set up the loft, your studio, and a few other things. I’m afraid our time will be pretty limited to only working our asses off at Kinnetik for a long time to come,” Brian said as he mentally ran through a checklist of all the things he still had to do.


“Dinner it is. Call me when you leave the office and I’ll put dinner in the oven then. Everything else will just have to take care of itself tonight. I better get some shit together. Later,” Justin said as he heard Brian distractedly mutter goodbye into the phone. That man of his was really working too damned hard. But tonight he was going to relax, even if Justin had to drag him kicking and screaming into serenity.

-----------------------------------------

Justin set the phone down on the cradle. Brian would be home in thirty minutes. The food Emmett had catered for him was in the oven warming, the wine was chilling, and dessert was in the refrigerator. The supplies were in the appropriate places and his clothes were ready to go. Justin grabbed a quick shot of Beam to calm his nerves before he set his plan in motion.


Brian was in the elevator, leaning his head back against the wall. He was bone weary; he couldn’t remember ever being this mentally exhausted before. He opened the loft door to the sound of easy jazz and found Justin standing there wearing a bathrobe. Justin handed him a shot of Beam and imperiously ordered him to get into a hot shower. Brian obeyed, letting the hot water loosen his muscles and revive his energy. When he was done, he wrapped himself in the bathrobe that Justin had laid out for him.


“Justin? What's for dinner? I feel suddenly hungry,” Brian called from the bathroom as he hung up his towel.


“Dinner is ready now. Come eat,” Justin answered lightly.


Brian headed to the dining room table, only to notice it was empty. He heard Justin say, ‘over here’, and turned, halting in his steps as he saw his partner. Justin was wearing only blue silk boy shorts and a blue bowtie. He had a blindfold in one hand and a silver domed tray by his side on the chaise lounge. The lounge was covered with a silk sheet and a sexy body-glitter drenched angel.


“Come here, Brian,” Justin purred at him. The tone of Justin’s voice sent little shivers down his spine. Brian walked over to Justin as the young man stood up. “Lay down, Brian,” Justin directed and Brian promptly complied. He placed the blindfold over Brian’s eyes and gave him a kiss that made his toes curl. “I am going to feed you dinner. You cannot touch and you cannot peek. Understand?” Justin whispered as he straddled Brian’s hips. Brian nodded, waiting to see what his Angel would do next.


“Mr. Kinney, I’d like to welcome you to a demonstration of the sensuality of the senses. I am Justin and I will be your guide for the evening. The first sense we will explore is taste. Taste is categorized into the subgroups of sweet, salty, sour, and bitter. The sense of taste is based on a chemical reaction and what part of the tongue the food touches. Now, please open your mouth when asked and use your tongue when instructed,” Justin instructed as he lifted the dome off the tray.


Justin proceeded to place small bites of lightly buttered lobster, salty Oysters Rockefeller, and spicy shrimp into Brian’s mouth. Justin used a small pipette to give him small sips of white wine to accompany the seafood. Brian moaned at the taste of the filet mignon, roasted asparagus, and kale with garlic, as he chewed the flavorful food. The sips of crisp red wine complimented the beef extremely well. The sweet taste of the chocolate Italian gelato burst on his tongue when Justin slipped small dollops in his mouth. The ice cream kisses Brian received between dollops, soon had him hard as a rock. The Limoncello sips cleansed the sweetness out of his mouth as the sour liqueur hit the back of his throat. Brian relaxed as the explosion of tastes from the well-balanced main course danced in his mouth, raising his expectations for the dessert course.


“The next sense we will explore this evening is sight. Sight uses two types of receptors, color and brightness, to interpret what the eye is seeing,” Justin explained as he placed a warm towel over Brian’s lap. Brian felt the cold liquid on his balls and dick and shivered. The warm liquid was sticky and smelled like chocolate. He felt the small pressure from something Justin had placed on top of all this stuff. “Sight is most often used with the other senses,” Justin said as he removed Brian’s blindfold.


Brian blinked to adjust his eyes to the light. He saw Justin bent over his lap, smiling at the perfect banana split he’d made using Brian’s dick as the banana. “My turn for dessert,” Justin murmured as he proceeded to lick the whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and cherry juice off his partner’s cock. Brian let out a guttural moan as Justin engulfed the head and swirled his tongue along the shaft. Justin licked the sweetened pre-cum from his slit as Brian grabbed his silky hair. The stellar blow job ended with an eruption as Justin swallowed it all down like a dying man in a desert looking for water.


Brian was shaking after the monstrous release. His breathing came in rapid pants, making his chest vibrate. “Now, get on the bed, Brian, facedown,” Justin instructed after he quickly washed Brian off with a warm towel.  Brian looked at him with a raised eyebrow, wondering exactly where this was going. He hauled his shaky self to the bed and laid down in the middle on the large towels Justin had already laid out. Justin placed light kisses up Brian’s body as he moved up the bed. He came to rest, straddling the back of Brian’s thighs, and then leaned over to retrieve the warmed massage oil from the nearby nightstand.


“The next sense we will explore is touch. Touch is the perception of pressure on the skin but also on the tongue and throat. The perception of touch relays feelings of temperature, pain, and pleasure to the brain,” Justin informed him as he began a gentle massage with the warmed oil.


Brian felt his body relax under Justin’s skillful hands. Justin applied a deep tissue massage, penetrating Brian’s back and shoulders with the warmed aromatic oil. He loosened the tense shoulder muscles and then worked the pressure points along his spine. Brian was a big relaxed pile of goo after Justin was done. Justin then moved along to Brian’s superb ass, kneading the tanned globes into submission. Justin moved his hands down the crack of Brian’s ass and separated his cheeks. He rubbed around the rosy pucker and, while Brian was still too relaxed to object, carefully inserted an oiled finger. Justin then spent several minutes working Brian open. By the time Justin was finished, Brian was simply lying there, moaning, whenever Justin hit his prostate.


“Roll over, Brian,” Justin demanded, his voice husky with desire.


Brian obeyed without comment. Justin grabbed two condoms out of the bowl by the bed and an ice cube out of a glass on the tray on the floor. He sucked the ice cube into his mouth as he lowered his body down, dropping into the space between Brian’s spread thighs. Justin then swallowed the melted ice cube and reached for the lube under the pillow by Brian’s head. With his mouth still chilled by the ice, Justin began to suck on Brian’s nipple. Brian’s body jerked, his back arching and his cock filling to rock hard in only seconds. Justin proceeded to work Brian’s nipples while he reached back and opened his own ass so as to ready himself.


Justin put on one of the condoms before he snapped a cock ring on Brian. Brian groaned in reaction to the uncomfortable restriction. Justin entered Brian’s tight heat in one slow steady thrust. He worked the brunet over steadily with long strokes and short jabs at his sweet spot. Combined, they soon turned into a hot, moaning, sweaty mess of erotic passion. But before Brian could come, Justin pulled out, rushed to roll a fresh condom on the Stud’s long, hard length, and then impaled himself on that beautiful cock. He proceeded to ride Brian with a strength the older man didn’t know he had. Brian grabbed the blond’s hips and thrust up, meeting Justin on the down stroke. When the time was right, Justin released the cock ring, shouts filling the loft when they exploded in mutual fulfillment.


“Holy shit! That was fucking hot, Angel!” Brian growled out as he tried to get his breathing under control.


Justin smiled at his partner as he placed gentle kisses all over the man’s face, coming to rest where he could lightly suck on Brian’s still-pounding pulse point.


“The last two senses are smell and sound. Smell combines with taste to produce flavors and the scent of pheromones are what cause physical attraction,”  Justin announced as he breathed in the cologne on the side of Brian’s neck. He captured the brunet’s mouth for a filthy kiss, all tongue and teeth. “Yum. You smell as good as you taste . . . Now, sound is all about vibration and interpretation. So hear me well, Brian; you are the hottest fuck, the gentlest lover, the most creative adman, and the best man I could ever hope to have. I love you, my Devil,” Justin whispered in Brian’s ear as he lay down beside him and wrapped the older man in his arms. A very relaxed, satisfied Brian fell into a deep sleep, listening to his Angel's heartbeat.