- Text Size +


Chapter 1

The sun wasn't yet up when Brian and Justin put their luggage in the town car that picked them up.  Brian grabbed Justin's new wardrobe out of the SUV in the garage, handed it to the driver, and got in the back seat with Justin. They were both excited.  After 10 years of waiting, they were on their way to Ibiza. They had talked about it and attempted it more than once but had never manage to get there. Brian could feel Justin's excitement along with his own but neither said much on the trip to the airport.



Everything went smoothly through security and soon they were in first-class waiting for takeoff. Brian had spared no expense.  They may be called seats but they were more like beds and they could even draw a curtain to give them privacy. Maybe this Trans-Atlantic flight wouldn't seem too long after all.  



After takeoff the flight attendant brought them a bottle of champagne and two glasses. He was a good looking young man with skin the color of cappuccino and eyes the color of emeralds. After looking at Brian and Justin, the attendant winked at the two men and pulled the privacy curtain.  



Brian held up his glass and Justin brought his up to meet it. "To the trip of a life time with the man of my dreams." The glasses clinked and they each took a sip. Brian leaned over and kissed Justin. He set the flute down and began to gather Justin in his arms.  



"Excuse me, sir." He smirked up at Brian, "Before we get too involved in extra-curricular activities I think you have something to tell me. I saw you and Elizabeth at the gallery.  So, what's the whole story?"



"You're right.  I do owe you that." He drew him close. "Come nearer, young man, and get comfortable"



For the next couple hours Brian talked as Justin listened to the tale of the summer Elizabeth and Brian spent together. Justin didn't say much throughout the memory. He did say he was sure Brian was at his house picking up Jenny those days, not that he remembered.



Brian was up to the last visit.  "Justin, I just realized how close your family was to Beth, I should say Elizabeth.  I just don't want you to feel differently about her."



"Brian," Justin pressed his lips to Brian's and then said. "I hope you know I wouldn't do that. Now go on with your story.  I can't wait to hear the end of this."



"Like I said, the last night I was calling the shots." Brian went on and told Justin all the details of the last night.  "Justin, I loved her. I wasn't in love with her but I loved her all the same. That summer she really saved me from myself and my family life." Brian concluded with their parting words as close as he could remember them



As he finished the story, Justin reached up and stroked Brian's cheek. Justin sat quietly for just a minute letting everything sink in."I have to admit I am a little surprised you spent that much time together but, Brian, you needed each other that summer and no one was hurt from it." He smiled. "So, Elizabeth is the one who first told you to be the best homosexual you can be. And here I thought that was your original line." He laughed as he kissed Brian. In return Brian reached out and brought Justin closer to him. "She is also the one that taught you that little trick you use when you blow me....and now I guess I do the same thing when I return the favor. I will have to thank her sometime."  Justin climbed on Brian's lap and sank against him. He then slipped quietly to the floor. He quietly unzipped Brian's pants and took his cock into his mouth. He wrapped his lips around the head and gently sucked. He continued using his mouth as he reached into his underwear and started manipulating his sack.



Quietly, Brian said, "Get up here!" He pulled Justin up and claimed his mouth. He opened Justin's fly and reached in to find him already hard and appeared to be in immediate need. As quietly as possible Brian slipped a condom on his own erect penis and maneuvered Justin into position. He slowly but steadily pressed Justin down on his dick. As the two men started moving in sync they were soon both doing their best to keep the noise down. Justin held a pillow to his mouth as Brian pressed his mouth into Justin's back. Just as they were both about to come they heard the flight attendant rattling a cart and talking to the people across the aisle from them giving them a little cover as they collapsed against each other.  



Justin returned to his seat and they both straighten their clothes.  They each got another glass of Champaign and sipped it as they entwined their fingers on their empty hands.



There was a quiet voice outside their curtain. "Excuse me, gentlemen, I have your lunch."



"Come on in," Brian responded looking over at Justin they both started laughing.



"I hope your flight has been a pleasant one so far," the attendant said with a gleam in his eye.  



"We have no complaints." Justin said with one of his trademark smiles.



"Where are you two heading? London, France, Spain, Italy?"



"Milan, first and then Ibiza," Brian volunteered, especially when he saw the way Justin was looking at the host. "Where are you heading after this flight?"



"It so happens I have a couple of days off and my next flight is out of Milan on Tuesday."



Justin glanced at Brian and knew he was free to propose anything he wanted by the little nod he had seen.



"Well, maybe we could, um, get together there.  Or do you have plans while you are there?"



"I have no plans. I am sure I could, ah, show you some of the sights of the city."



Brian took out a business card and wrote their hotel information on the back. "How about stopping by Monday afternoon, maybe around 2:00 p.m.  I am sure we can find something to do for entertainment."



After he had moved on to the next seats Brian looked over at Justin. "Did you happen to catch his name?"



Justin started laughing.  Leave it to Brian to make a date with someone before even knowing his name. "Bruno, that beautiful specimen of a man is named Bruno."



Brian noticed the gleam in his lover's eyes. "If you aren't careful I may get jealous."



"I thought I just showed you how much I love you."



Brian wrapped Justin in his arms and kissed him.  "You are just lucky I put up with carousing." As he said this he started tickling Justin under the blanket that was thrown lightly over top of them.



"I learned from the master. Now we really should get a couple hours of sleep before landing. We have to have enough strength to deal with Bruno Monday. I have a feeling he could wear us both out."



The two men fell asleep as the jet streaked across the sky.



"Brian," Justin kiss him on the cheek. "Brian," A kiss on the mouth. Brian parted his lips and invited Justin's tongue into his mouth.  After a moment Justin pulled away. "Hey, we are landing in a few minutes." They collected the items they took out and put them back in their travel bags.  







Justin and Brian had a short layover before catching a 3-hour flight to Milan. Brian had to look at his Sunshine.  The excitement radiated out of every pore of his body. Just watching him made Brian smile. Small talk about things they planned to do in Milan filled up most of the time.  At one point, Justin tried to get more information about the last week of their trip but Brian wasn't budging on that. Before Justin ran out of things to say the landing gear was coming down and locking in place.







A car was waiting to take them to the Bulgari Hotel Milan.  It was a great hotel in a perfect location for the activities they planned but it was dark out so they could only see the attractions lit along the way.   So much history, so much culture, so much entertainment!



After checking in their bags were brought to their room while they looked around a bit. They walked past the spa and pool area. It was just being locked for the night. It looked so inviting.



" I would kill to get in that pool and tub for an hour or so." Justin looked longingly at the water on the other side of the door. Just than the glass smoked over and he could no longer see what he desired."



Brian steered him away and led him to the elevator. "Let's go check out our room and maybe look at a room service menu." He used his key card and let them in.  Their luggage had been brought up and was sitting in the bedroom. "Justin, why don't you empty your luggage so you can see what I got for you. I am going to make a quick call to Ted to let him know we arrived ok. I'll text your mom, too."



Justin had to admit he was excited to see what Brian picked out.  He started pulling out shirts and hung them up. He tried on a couple of them and they fit as well as if he had been fitted for him.  Brian knew him so well. Everything is something he would have picked out for himself. He brought his toiletries into the bathroom.



While Justin was unpacking Brian stepped out on a balcony, taking the house phone with him.  He called the front desk. He had a mission. What Justin wanted on this trip he was going to do his best to fulfill it.  After a couple transfers Brian had succeeded.



He grabbed the tie from a robe and walked up behind Justin.  He wrapped his arms around him from behind clearly showing Justin the belt. "You trust me, right?"



Justin leaned against him.  "You know I do."



"Well, I have a surprise and how can it be a surprise if you can see what is coming.  He took the tie and wrapped it around Justin's eyes. He turned him around and placed his mouth millimeters from Justin's. He touched his lips so softly that Justin wondered if it was a dream. Come along." Brian wrapped an arm around Justin's waist and let him away.   



Justin could tell they had gone out into the hall but they headed the opposite direction than the elevators.  Of course, he trusted Brian but there was still some anticipation. He heard what he was sure were elevator doors and heard Brian whispering something to someone.  They stepped on the elevator and he could feel they were ascending. The elevator came to a stop and Brian led him out. Justin could smell something. Was that lemons and something floral? And he thought he smelled a hint of chlorine.  



As Brian slipped the blind fold off he tilted Justin's head back slightly. Justin had to blink a couple of times but then realized what he was seeing was stars.  They were on the roof. Brian put his arms around Justin's waist. "I am sorry I couldn't get the pool but we do have the jacuzzi over there and the start above us not to mention the smell of fresh lemons from the trees up here."



"How did you do this? It was only half an hour ago we arrived."



"You wanted to relax in water.  I had to make it happen. Just wish we could have used the pool."
Justin couldn't believe this man.  "Well, since you went to so much trouble I think we should get in there."



They shed their clothes and slid into the liquid heat. Justin let out a sound Brian wasn't sure he had heard come from him before. "You OK over there?"



"I don't think anything has ever felt so good. This is amazing!"



"I must have been doing something wrong the last 10 years.  I seem to remember feeling a great many things with you." Brian smirked as he grabbed Justin under the water.



"Oh," He groaned as Brian's masterful, long fingers did their magic. "OK, yes, I have felt many wonderful things with you but you knew I meant that figuratively." Justin slithered his wet body against Brian and now it was Brian's turn to groan as Justin reached between Brian's legs at the same time he lowered his mouth to the hollow of his neck and began nipping and licking down to Brian's already taut nipples.



Brian's hands were busy below the water.  Justin was wondering how many hands he had.  They seemed to be everywhere at once. One as busy between them but his other hand was behind him, fingers slowly slipping in and out of him. "That feels SO good."
"It sure would." Brian winked at him.  
"Happy to oblige." They moved to a better angle for both of them. It wasn't long and they both were in need of more. Brian turned and offered his ass to Justin. After putting on a condom Justin slowly entered Brian, leaning across his back they started to find a rhythm that soon had both of them longing for release.  Justin reached around Brian and grabbed his throbbing penis. At that very moment Brian let out a shout of release just as Justin came with a moan of his own.



They both sank up to their neck in this amazing tub.  They both had grins on their face and almost like they were on cue the elevator doors opened and two young women came off the elevator.  One was pushing a food cart while the other one had a stack of what looked like towels. "Gentlemen, I have some towels for you as well as robes.  I will just step over here and help set up your midnight snack."



Given some privacy the men stood up and grabbed towels.  Just out of habit they began drying each other. Out of the corner of his eye Justin noticed they were being watched. "We have a bit of an audience." He said very quietly. Just then the two servers looked the other way.   



Brian and Justin slipped on the robes and walked over to where the food was set up.



"Please excuse us for being so bold to watch you. We meant no disrespect.  In fact, we were both wishing for someone that would care for us the way you care about each other.  It is truly beautiful."



"You both will find someone just as we found each other. Simultaneously, Brian and Justin kissed the cheek of the girl closest to him. Both girls swooned.   



"We will leave you two alone.  When you are finished feel free to take the elevator back to your room.  We will clean up later. Please just leave everything where it is."



The men ate the late-night meal and took the elevator down to their floor.  They dropped the robes, got into bed and soon were in a deep sleep dreaming of the upcoming day.