- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 


Chapter 3





Brian stretched and groaned. "God, I am still full from last night. I think I am going to swim a few laps before Antony comes. Over dinner he had told Justin about their tour guide for the next few days. Justin agreed it was a great idea. Antony would know the best places to see in their limited time there.   





They put on their suits and robes and headed to the pool. After a good workout in the pool they got ready for the day.  They strolled to the café and had a cup of espresso and a roll. Angelica bounded out and landed in Justin's lap. "Good morning, Angel.  How are you this morning?"





"I am good.  I have to away today.  Will I see you again?"





"Of course, I am here until the end of the week and I can't leave without giving your gift."  





She started bounding away but then ran back to place a kiss on his cheek and dashed to the door.





Brian laughed, "Should I be jealous of your new girlfriend?" He smiled at Justin. "What gift were you talking about?





"I just promised I would draw her a picture before I left. I figured I would have time to do that sometime."





Antony came out and led the way.  They had about 3 hours so they headed to the cathedral.  It was the largest church in Italy and had taken 600 years to build.  The architecture and history were amazing. As they left, Brian and Justin stood outside the doors and just looked up and the immense height of the building.  America had nothing that could compare.





As they walked back toward the café, they reviewed their schedule for the next couple days with Antony.  They separated as Antony went back in the café and the men strolled arm in arm back to their room.





"So what plans do we have for our young Bruno?  I don’t know about you but I think he will need a little loosening up.  What do you think?" Justin smiled at Brian.





"You know how I said I wanted to feel you all night last night? I am still feeling you this morning.  I love it but I think I would rather give than receive tonight." They both laughed as there was a knock on the door.





Brian leaned over, kissed Justin, and said, "You call the shots today. I will go along with whatever you suggest. Justin got a wicked smile as Brian said, "Let the games begin".





Justin opened the door and Bruno stood there as beautiful as they remembered. Justin pulled Bruno's mouth to his and pulled him in. Once they were in the room far enough Brian slipped past the men and shut the door. He got behind Bruno and reached around to unbutton Bruno's pants.  He slipped them down and found no further barrier. As he took hold of Bruno's cock with one hand he reached around with the other and pulled Justin's mouth to his own. Their tongues did a familiar dance swirling around and dipping in and out. In the meantime, Bruno dropped to his knees undoing first Justin's fly and then Brian's.





Bruno leaned first one way and then the other kissing both cocks. "You two are so beautiful and I don't mean just to look at, although I could do that all day. You both glow from the inside.  I know how much you love each other just by the way you look at each other but I love that you still like to play." He wrapped one arm around each waist and pulled them close. He had the tip of each penis in his mouth while Brian and Justin continued to kiss. Justin shivered as his wet cock slid against Brian's and Bruno's tongue danced across both of them. After one more long kiss they separated long enough to shed their shirts and rejoin on the bed.   





Bruno got on all fours in the middle.  Brian positioned himself in front of Bruno's mouth while Justin grabbed a butt plug and started sliding it in slowly, in and out. Justin could feel the resistance giving a bit and he then replaced the plug with his own dick.  Justin was in control which was turning Brian on. His boyfriend saw so hot! Bruno was starting to make urgent noises as Justin continued to drive into him. At last, Bruno had to leave Brian's engorged cock fall out of his mouth as he came in a shout. He immediately reclaimed it as Justin and Brian came at the same time.   





All three men dropped to the bed. "That was fucking amazing!" Bruno said in an out take of air.  "Is it always this hot with you two?"





Justin and Brian looked at each other and nodded.  There was a bit of a wrestling match and soon all 3 men were nestled together, Justin between these beautiful men.  They dozed for about an hour. Justin woke up to Bruno sucking his cock while Brian was lazily circling his asshole with his tongue.  Within minutes Justin didn't know which way to turn. He was thrashing so hard both Bruno and Brian had a hard time continuing. Soon Justin was spent.  Brian slid up and claimed Justin's mouth again. Bruno came up and joined in the kissing.





Although the shower was not too large all three men cleaned up and got dressed for the evening.  Bruno then took them to a restaurant for authentic Italian. They shared food off each other's plates and silverware. The men headed to a dance club for the rest of the night.  





As they walked in everyone in the club seemed to look at them. These three were stunning.  It was almost as if a hush followed them as they walked through. They danced. They kissed. They grinded. It was an amazing night. Justin excused himself and went to the bathroom.  While in there a young man walked up to him.





"Excuse me.  I know this may sound odd but I know I have seen you before.  I don't think I know you but I think I have seen you in a newspaper or a magazine."





Justin smiled.  "I have been in a couple over the last 5 years but I am not anyone important.  I just paint."





"The Pain! You are Justin Taylor. Your work is crazy."





"I hope crazy is good."





"I am in art school and your work is great but The Pain is beyond words.





"I am sorry I shouldn't have taken so much of your time." And he was gone.





Justin was heading back to the dance floor when he ran into Brian. "Where you been? I was looking for you."





Justin snuggled into Brian's shoulder.  Someone just recognized me and we talked a few minutes. Brian still got nervous when people recognized him for his work. "Brian, I know you only want what's best for me but I have let it go.  Now you have to. We have to live our lives to the fullest. We can't do that if we are always worried."





"You're right." Brian kissed Justin. "From now on we are moving forward."





Arms around each other they headed back to the dance floor.  Bruno had found a new partner on the dance floor. Justin and Brian worked their way next to Bruno and his new friend. "Hey, guys," Bruno said. "I hope you don't mind if I call our part of the evening over. It was a great day but...." He looked at the man next to him.   





"Today great." Justin said.





"No," Bruno responded, "Today was mind blowing.  Thanks for letting me be part of it." The three men kissed and hug and Brian and Justin walked off the floor and headed toward the door.





As Brian and Justin sat in the back of a cab heading back to the hotel they talked about the day's events.  Brian said, "It was a great day but I am glad he decided to end it early. I am not saying I don't enjoy our games but I don't need those I need you."





The car pulled up to the hotel and they took the elevator up to their room.  No games this time, just the comfort of the warmth that came off of the other one. They slow undressed each other and lay in each other's arms. Justin pressed his back up against Brian.  He turned his head to kiss him. "Brian. I want you now." He didn't need a second invitation. He slowly slipped into Justin as nearly every inch of their skin was in contact.





As their heartbeats slowed to normal they whispered words of love.  They slept.











The week in Milan was going to quickly. Days of art and fashion with history lessons by Antony. The agreement with Antony had worked out perfectly.  He was very intelligent and very perceptive. He knew when to give the men a little space and seemed to know the perfect time to return.





Brian and Justin had already been talking about what they could do for Antony before they left.  Brian had a chance to talk to Antony's parents while Justin spent time with both Antony and Angelica making sure he got a picture drawn for her. When Brian walked out he found Angelica covering Justin's face with kisses. He plucked her up and started tickling her. "Young lady, you do know that I love this man and I think he loves me so if you are kissing him you better give me a kiss too or I may get jealous." By now she was having fits of laughter and putting one hand on each of Brian's cheeks she kissed his nose. "Now if you are really looking for a boyfriend I do have a son..." By now Angelica's parents had come out to see what all the giggling was about.  They all laughed at how big Angelica's eyes got when she heard the word boyfriend.





Her mother said, "I think that will need to wait for a few years." She took her daughter inside to find a special place for her new drawing.





Plans were put in place for the last day in Milan tomorrow.  Antony gave both Brian and Justin a quick hug and rushed into the café.





"I think Antony has enjoyed his time with us.  I am sure I saw tears in his eyes just now." Justin said this as he was trying to soak in the atmosphere as they walked.   





"Have you enjoyed the first week of our vacation?" Brian asked as he draped his arm around Justin's shoulders.





"It has been amazing and tomorrow we see The Last Supper.  I never dreamed I would see that in person. And I have to admit it is pretty amazing I saw a couple of my paintings here."





"Not to mention you were recognized.  In Pittsburgh we expect it but in Italy.  better watch it. Some young stud will try to take my place sometime soon."





Justin stopped dead in his tracks. "Brian, you are stuck with me.  Remember, I can't do life without you. You are my inspiration, my heat, my life." Outside the hotel they held each other, tasted each other, felt each other.





"Ah," Brian said in a sex roughened voice. "We better go upstairs before we get arrested for doing something indecent right here."