- Text Size +

 


Chapter 4





The morning started quietly.  Brian woke up to one of his favorite sights. Sunshine streaming in the windows and Sunshine's head bobbing below his waist. That is definitely what had woke him. "Good Morning.  Do you have plans for that?" He said as he drew his bottom lip in between his teeth and biting it trying to hold on to his control."





Justin lifted his head and smiled at Brian.  I was kind of hoping you could find something to do with it."  





"Oh, I have no problem thinking of several things I would like to do with that but I am thinking we both have the same thing in mind."  





Brian got Justin to his knees and positioned himself behind him.  What this man gave to him daily always surprised him. Justin knew how to take care of himself but also knew how give everything of himself,  Brian never ceased to be amazed.





The men released seconds apart and collapsed together. "Justin, I might be getting too old for that kind of wakeup call."





Justin kissed Brian. "You will never get too old for that kind of wakeup call.  You're Brian Kinney for Fuck sake." They both laughed at that. Their friend, Michael, used to say that to Brian, frequently.





Justin was a bundle of energy this morning.  "Could you be a bit excited about seeing the DeVinti?





"It's a DeVinti!  Yes, I am very excited. We probably should get going, don't you think?"





Brian had to smile.  Justin would always have some of that 17-year-old boy in him that he met 10 years ago. "Let's get going." He looked at the walk-in shower. You up for one more round?"





"Always!"





The men showered and dressed.  They knew how to get to the painting on their own and Antony would meet them later since he didn't have a ticket to go in with them.  Brian enjoyed the painting but he enjoyed Justin's reaction more. Justin could have spent all day there however, they had to make room for the next viewer.   





As they were leaving Brian's phone dinged.  He read it and smiled. "That was the boutique. Our new wardrobes have been shipped.  They are delivering what we are taking with us to the hotel right now."





"That may be the biggest smile I have seen on your face the whole trip!"





"I hope that's not true but I have to admit Armani is to me what DeVinti is to you. And I do remember you smiling at that wardrobe, too. Your mother was right all those years ago when she warned me you were expensive." He smiled and took Justin in his arms. "You are worth every penny."





"I could pay for it myself....now." Justin laughed, remembering the years when he had to rely on Brian for everything. The kissed as the sunshine warmed their bodies and souls.





"Do you two ever get tired of each other?" Antony was standing their smiling.  He had become very comfortable with these new friends.





Brian and Justin greeted him with air kisses. They insisted on taking Antony to his favorite restaurant. He admitted he had only been able to go their once because of the expense of it.





As they waited for their food to be served, Brian started talking.  "Antony, Justin and I want to talk to you about your future. First, I want to tell you I have talked to your parents about this.  We wondered if you would like to go to school in America. Or if you would let us pay for your university here and have you come work for us when you are done."





Antony had a stunned look on his face.





Justin joined in. "We don't mean you would stay there forever.  We just see so much potential in you and think it would be a great experience for you. We know we could find several jobs for you that would be great experiences for you."





"Antony, go home and talk to your parents.  Look at some options. We have places in New York City and Pittsburgh.  Maybe you would just like to come for a summer or a semester." Brian handed him an envelope. "Here is your money for the week.  You were a great tour guide. We would have been lost without you I am sure."





Their meals were served and the three talked and laughed as they ate a wonderful meal.  Soon enough it was time for them to separate. Brian and Justin planned to leave early in the morning so they were just heading back to the hotel to get packed.  They stopped in at the café to say goodbye to the whole family. Angelica flung herself into Justin's arms and kissed both of his cheeks. She then turned to Brian and gave him a hug around the waist. She then climbed into her father's embrace. Making sure everyone had addresses and phone numbers, and making sure they had a supply of pastries,Justin and Brian left for the hotel.





"Well, that was harder than I expected." Justin said with a bit of a laugh in his voice. "What a great family.  I hope Antony comes to the states for a while."





Brian draped his arm around Justin's shoulders.  Sometimes you didn't need words.





It was early evening when they had things organized for the trip tomorrow. "So, what are the plans for tomorrow?" Justin asked Brian.  He had given Justin some details but had left a lot of the trip quite vague until he needed to know.





"We need to be at the train station by 7:00 am.  We are going to Genoa where we will be taking a private yacht to Ibiza.  We should arrive around Noon on Monday."





"A private yacht!  That is crazy, Brian.  We could have just flown."  





"We could have but this happened to fall in my lap.  You know Brown Athletics? It's the company boat. They just happen to take it into Italy and it was heading back to Spain empty.  Not empty anymore."





Justin just grinned at Brian.  "Is it a suits optional cruise?"





"The rest of the vacation may be suits optional! I am thinking we might want to opt out of clothes right now." He winked at Justin and started to undress him.  After some fun and games, they ordered a light snack to eat before going to sleep. Fruit, cheese, some crusty bread, and a bottle of wine. As they fed each other morsels of the salty cheese and sweet berries Brian realized Justin was just looking at him. "Something wrong? Do I have something on my face?"





Justin leaned closer and gently pressed his lips to Brian's. "The only thing you have on your face in love."  





They stood and crossed the room to the bed. They stretched out facing each other.  Even though it had been 10 years they still enjoyed exploring with hands, tongues, teeth.  Sometimes, the touch was so soft it almost seemed to be imaginary. Their eyes remained locked, their bodies remained locked, their hearts were locked and no one else had the key.











By 6:00 am they were out of the hotel and on their way to the train station. They boarded the train and soon were on their way to the coast.  They had coffee and nibbled on the treats they had been given at the café the night before. Justin did his best to find out more details about Ibiza, especially the second week but Brian wasn't budging.





As Justin looked through some of the pictures he had taken on his phone, Brian sent some emails he had to take care of for work.  Justin understood Brian needed to touch base every couple of days. Other than a few texts he had not contacted Ted or Cynthia at all. The time difference made it a little tricky. That's why email worked best.





About 3 hours later they were off the train and standing on a street corner in Genoa.  Brian called the captain and was told they had a couple hours to look around before coming to the docks.





Knowing they would be on a boat the next couple days they decided it was a perfect time for a little exercise....outside the bed.  They walked through small alley ways that lead into little shops and cafes. They picked up a few small gifts for friends.





As they sat to get something cool to drink, Justin instinctively pulled out his sketch book which he usually had in his messenger bag and started drawing to elderly men sitting at a nearby table.  It was soon obvious that these men were more than friends. There was an intimacy between them, Justin's hand flew across the paper getting details in he didn't want to forget. He discreetly took a couple pictures.





As Brian and Justin finished their drink the server walked up with the check. Brian pulled out his wallet while the server couldn't help but see what Justin was doing.  "Oh, Sir, you are so talented. I hope you don't mind but I was watching the two of you while you relaxed. I have known these two men my whole life," she pointed to the picture. As I watched you I saw the same love." Brian, without even realizing it had reached over to Justin's hand and started rubbing it.  He knew it would be cramping after drawing for so long. "You have a love that will never end." With that she walked away before they could say anything.





Brian lifted Justin's hand to his mouth and then pulled him to his feet.  They headed down to the dock without speaking a word but telling their story as they walked hand in hand.











The next couple hours was filled with activity.  Their suitcases were loaded on the boat and they were shown the berth they would sleep in.  It was nearly as big as the master suite in their home. It didn't take long before they were learning the names of the 6-man crew and getting familiar with the layout of the yacht.   





Just before they left dock Brian made a call to the office knowing it would be his last chance to touch base until Monday.  Ted picked up on the second ring. "Hey, Ted, please tell me you haven't run my business into the ground this past week."





Ted chucked, "Not hardly.  We got those 2 knew accounts you were working on. Where are you?  Are you on the yacht yet?"





"As a matter of fact, we will be leaving dock in about 10 minutes.  That's why I called now. You won't be able to get me for the next couple days.  I gave you the ship to shore number before I left but the captain said they have had trouble keeping a signal so you probably won't be able to get in contact until we dock in Ibiza."





"Hum, Bri," Brian could hear a hesitance to Ted's voice.





"Ok, what's wrong?"





" I didn't want to tell you but Cynthia convinced me we had to tell you."
"Tell me what? Spit it out, Teddy.  I need to leave soon."





"Brian, your mom."   





"I don't care," was all Brian said. :I have been dead to her for years."





"Brian, I know you haven't talked to her in years but she is still your mom."





"Hey, Ted, thanks for holding the business together.  I will talk to you in a few days." And with that he hung up. Before turning around, he could feel Justin watching him from above. He turned, smiled up at him and bound up the steps.   





Brian put a hand on the rail on either side of Justin and nuzzled his neck.  "Miss me?"





"As a matter of fact," Justin turned around and wrapped his arms around Brian's waist and slowly pulled him closer. When their pelvic region touched it was obvious Justin had missed him. "I was watching you talk to Ted. He seemed to tell you something pretty serious at the end, from the look on your face anyway. Anything wrong?"





"No, nothing.  You know Ted. He can deal with whatever comes up." After leaning in for a kiss he reached behind Justin, grabbed his ass, and drew his hips close. "I suggest we make sure we still know how to get to our State room."





"Let me lead the way." Justin slid past him with his fingers entwining with Brian's hand.





The next couple days was spent out of clothes more than in it.  There were lots of full body sunscreen rub downs. As enjoyable as it was Justin felt something was wrong.  More than once he saw a faraway look on Brian's face. If he saw Justin watching he would smile and Brian was back.  The second night on the yacht Justin woke to Brian whimpering in his sleep. He gathered Brian in his arms. Though Brian didn't wake but clung to Justin in his sleep. He didn't know what to think.  All he knew was he would be there for him.





The next morning, Brian seemed to be back to normal.  Justin couldn't decide if he should say something or not. Time would tell. They were going to be docking around lunch. Time to put clothes on, for a while anyway. They started to see a speck on the horizon. As they got closer the excitement built and Brian's moodiness seemed to be gone.   





Brian came up behind Justin and reached around the front sliding his hand into the waistband of Justin's shorts. Justin leaned against Brian and let out a groan as Brian worked his hand down and around Justin's engorged cock. He leaned down and bit lightly into Justin's exposed neck. He glanced around and it appeared all the crew were busy in other parts of the boat.  He slipped the front of his shorts down and the back of Justin's and in one thrust it was over for Justin but Brian continued until he gained release himself. They collapsed against each other laughing.





"Well, that was a grand entry to Ibiza."  Brian smirked down at Justin





"Have I told you lately how much I love you!"  





Brian's smirk turned to a sweet smile and he replied, "You tell me every time you look at me. The kiss they shared as the boat came into dock made the sun twice as bright and sea breeze all the cooler.