- Text Size +


Chapter 5



Justin and Brian thanked the crew and disembarked as soon as they had cleared customs.  Both men were excited. This had been 9 years in the making. It was breathtakingly beautiful. Brian pulled out his phone to get the information he needed about the hotel. As he turned on the phone it started buzzing as messages came in, several messages. He looked at it with surprise. It didn't go off that much in a normal work day. As Brian started looking at the messages Justin turned his phone on.  He had 4 messages.



"Justin, please, don't read them." He took the phone out of his hand. " We are on vacation.  Let's find our hotel and get checked in."



They caught a cab and followed a coastal road to their accommodations. Only steps from the beach the setting took their breath away. There room had a door leading directly to the beach. "Is this what you pictured?" Brian asked as he looked out to the sea.



Justin wrapped his arms around Brian's waist from behind him. "It is so much more. But, Brian, something's going on back home isn't there? Please, Brian, we don't keep things from each other anymore."



Justin could feel Brian tense. He stood up very straight for a few seconds and then he physically slumped turning into Justin's arms. "The messages. Joan died."



"Oh, God, Brian, I am SO sorry."



"Sorry for what?  The lush that gave birth to me, the woman who disowned me 6 years ago died.  Good riddance. God can deal with her now."



"Brian," Justin said very softly. "I know you didn't have a relationship.  But I am always going to owe her. Because without her, I wouldn't have you. It is okay to feel whatever feelings you are having. You know I am here if you need to talk if you don't need to talk that's okay too.  I won't bring it up again."



"Then let's get the hell out of these clothes and go swimming in that amazing ocean just feet from us. Last one in is a rotten egg."



At a full run, shirts flew, then they were head first in the warm blue water of the Mediterranean Sea.



As they both surfaced, they were drawn to each other as usual. "Did you really say, 'Last one in is a rotten egg'? Brian pushed him under. Brian waited for him to pop up. He expected him to come right back up but he didn't.  He started to look around getting a bit worried. And then he felt a hand wrap around his ankle just before he was thrown off balance and ended up under the water again.



They both came up laughing in each other's arms. Justin looked at Brian with a gleam in his eye.  Gesturing to the hammock next to their room. "Have you ever done it in a hammock?"



"No, but I am about to." He scooped Justin up in his arms and carried him over to the shade where the hammock was located.



Making love in a hammock was an interesting procedure.  When they finished they, both agreed it might be a little more work than it was worth.  







That night they headed out for a night at the clubs. In the cab Justin looked at Brian. "We should set the guidelines for the night. I'm comfortable with anything as long as we are together."  



"I like the way you think! And if anything goes south or gets uncomfortable claim food poisoning and we will leave. It has been a long time since we've had a night like this."



"Do you miss it?" Justin questioned.  



"You give me all I need," He said looking at Justin. "There is nothing better out there. But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy a little variety once in a while."



"Mr. Kinney, you are perfect as always."  Justin kissed Brian as they stepped out of their cab.



Even in a place like Ibiza Justin and Brian attracted attention, not because of fame or fortune but because of the way they looked.  They were stunning. Their shopping spree in Milan had been well worth it. They were moved to the front of the line as soon as they arrived and were let in.  They heard the thumpa thumpa of the music as they walked in. Their smiles were ear to ear.



Justin didn't even see it happen but Brian was holding a little pick me up.  He looked at Brian. "Do we know they are safe?"



"Is anything safe?  I checked around before we came and everything I read said it is very rare to have a bad batch." He popped a pill and Justin did the same.  Brian grabbed Justin by the waist and pulled him close as he ground his hips into him. It wasn't long and Brian had called two young men over.  After a little conversation they found out there was the equivalent of a back room and the four men headed there. Within minutes Justin and Brian were being serviced as they linked lips.  Within a couple minutes another man was standing next to Brian and turned his head so he could claim his lips. At the same time a man came up to Justin and claimed his lips.



Sometime later Justin noticed Brian looking at him with a big smile on his face. "Looks like you are having a good time."



Laughing, Justin said, "You might be right." He reached for Brian and their tongues entwined. Neither of them was feeling any pain.   



They ended up back on the dance floor.  Justin had his suspicions that Brian may have popped another happy pill by the look on his face. He put his mouth to Brian's ear, "You look like you are enjoying yourself."



Brian just smiled ear to ear and melded his body to Justin's.   



About 3 am they were walking out with two beautiful body builders. The party broke up about 6 when the other two men left together.  Brian and Justin took a quick shower and dropped into bed. Brian curled up in Justin's arms and slept.



About noon Justin woke to Brian talking in his sleep. He couldn't understand what he was saying but he sounded distraught.  As he started thrashing Justin pulled him close and stroked his hair and face murmuring comforting words. Brian seemed to calm and then his eyes fluttered open.



"Good Morning, Sunshine."



"Good Morning, my love. You were having quite a dream."



Brian looked blankly.  "I don't remember any dream.  Probably a side effect of my happy pills." He leaned over and kissed Justin. "I think we should take this out to the sand, don't you?



Soon they were in beach chairs only feet from the water.



Their week continued spending days on the beach sometimes alone, sometimes in a group a little farther down the beach.  Each night they would eat dinner and head out to a different club, different men, different drugs. It was just as they imagined but as the week went on Justin felt something wasn't right with Brian.  He was sure Joan's death was weighing on him but he also knew Brian had to figure out a way to deal with it.



Relaxing in the beach chairs near their room Justin looked over at Brian. "What do you think about making it an early night tonight.  Just the two of us?" He wasn't sure what Brian's reaction would be. He really didn't care either way but he was ready for a quiet night and Brian had been hitting the booze and the drugs pretty hard..



For a second, Brian looked a bit disappointed but he looked at Justin and smiled.  "You're probably right. I could use a break. Then we will be ready for the last two nights here."



Justin sent a flirty smile over to Brian, "And then we are going to....."



"Go somewhere else. Good try but it isn't going to work." Brian smiled over at Justin. "You know, how about you come over here by me?" He reached over and took Justin's hand and tugged at him a little bit.  Justin didn't resist too much.



Justin straddled Brian, facing each other. Brian's expression changed a bit. He reached up and ran his fingers through Justin's shaggy hair that was now sun kissed with white streaks.  His skin was an amazing color of amber honey. He softly touched Justin's cheek. His fingers reached behind Justin's neck and slowly caressed the skin as he pulled him slowly toward his mouth. His lips parted and the tip of his tongue was reaching for Justin's as their tongues just grazed each other first and then tangled and wrestled each other.



Justin saw something in Brian's eyes that could only be called need, like a man in the desert needing water.. Soon Brian's hands and lips were everywhere. He had a desperation on his face. He managed to flip them on the lounge chair and literally ripped Justin's suit off him. And then he did something Justin had never seen him do.  He entered him fast and hard without a condom. He was glad they had been using oil in the sun which made the entry a little smoother but it was such a surprise Justin wasn't sure what to think. It was a feeling he didn't think he would ever feel since Brian had always insisted on using one.



And then Brian lost control.  He let out the most primal shout Justin had ever heard.  Before he could think what was going on Brian had dropped between Justin's leg and took him in his mouth.  Justin couldn't believe what Brian was doing to him. He wasn't sure what he was doing but he had never felt anything so amazing. It was than his turn to let out a shout as he came in Brian's mouth. They both had tears in their eyes as the collapsed together. Brian pulled the beach towel across their genitals and they dosed.



Sometime later the men stirred.  Justin looked up at a worried looking Brian. "Oh, Sunshine, I didn't hurt you, did I?  What was I thinking? No condom, no lube. I could have hurt you!"



Justin reached up and stroked Brian's face.  "That was.....amazing. I have never felt anything like that before.  I'll admit, I may notice it in the morning but that will just help me remember.  What got into you?" Brian tried lightening the mood a bit.



"It was all your fault."



"My fault. How do you figure that?   



"God, you looked so fucking good, I had to fuck you!"?



"Now you know what I go through every day.  You always look fucking good." With that he started at the hollow of Brian's neck and licked his way up to his lips. "You taste good, too. I'd keep sampling but," He jumped up, "If we don't move we are going to get drenched." They hadn't even noticed the storm rolling in. They ran naked into their suite.



Justin had no idea what he had planned for next week but he didn't know how it could get any better than today.  



They watched old movies and ate room service on the floor. And as the storm raged outside the turned off the movie, through away the food containers and Brian led Justin into the bedroom. They stood there, looking into each other's eyes and their mouths met softly.  They could taste wine and dessert. They could taste each other. After ten years they knew the very essence of each other.



"Justin, will you please.... will you fuck me like we did outside?"



"No, Brian, I won't fuck you." Brian looked distraught. "I won't fuck you because what we did outside was so much more than a fuck. Brian, I would be honored if I could make love to you with all the sweetness and passion you did for me."



Brian started kissing Justin gently and then backed off to let Justin take control. Justin's hands roamed all over Brian's body.  Down his chest. Between his legs. He went behind him and trailed his fingers down his back as his tongue traced his spine. He teased by trailing his tongue lower and lower but stopped just short of the goal leaving Brian groaning.  



Justin stood back up and softly said, "On your back on the bed."



Brian followed the direction and Justin dropped to his knees As his hands massaged Justin's cock and balls he started sliding his tongue and out, rolling it around the edge and then plunging back in as far as his tongue would go. "Don't come yet."



"That easier said than done, " he said with great restraint. Justin made him scoot farther on the bed. Justin grabbed the tube of lube and started massaging it in and around Brian's willing opening. After he was sure Brian was ready for him he slid in and then with a force he rarely used he drove into Brian.  He knew Brian was his but he felt like Brian needed to know it. They both release and Justin just kept a hold of Brian from behind.



"You are mine.  You hold my heart in your hand and no matter what happens, no matter what stuff we do or say sometimes, you will not get rid of me.  I can't do life without you." He bit Brian's ear lobe. Brian Kinney, I love you!"



Brian kept his back to Justin but pulled his arm around and held his hand, fingers laced together.







Friday they spent the day going in and out of little shops picking up trinkets and enjoying the air freshened by the rain of the night before.



Brian let Justin know these would be the last two nights of clubbing which, of course, just got Justin more curious.  



Justin and Brian were out on the dance floor in the middle of a group. Everyone was going from one partner to another dancing, petting, kissing.  A very attractive man was taking a big interest in Justin. It seemed he was never more than a step or two away. Justin was flattered that he appeared interested in him  Justin leaned forward and said in his ear, "I am flattered but my heart will always belong to him." He nodded to Brian.



"Fair enough.  Do you play around?"



"We do but, sorry, not with you."



"What's wrong with me?" He sounded upset. "I'm not good enough for the Americans?"



"That's not it at all.  There are just situations I don't want to have to get into."



Out of the corner of his eye he saw Brian heading over. "Is this guy bothering you, Sunshine."  Brian had a look in his eye that Justin didn't like.



"No, he isn't.  He was just leaving.  What did you take, Brian? Your eyes are all crazy."



"I have some to share." He pulled a bag of something out of his pocket nearly losing his balance as he did it.  Justin steadied him. "Want some, Sunshine?"



"Thanks, Brian, but I think one of us should know what's going on." Brian emptied the glass in his hand.  "Let me get you a drink. You don't have anything to drink." Brian swayed and again Justin had to catch him.



"How about we head back, Brian?  In an hour I doubt you will be able to stand especially if you have more to drink".  He took the pills Brian still had in his hand and stuck them in his pocket. "Why don't I just take you home, Baby." He put Brian's arm around his shoulder to steady him.  



"Isn't it early? Don't we usually stay longer?



Justin was a little worried.  He was obviously really out of it. He got him out to the curb and luckily there was a cab waiting for them.  



Brian was rambling about dancing with Mikey and about Ted and Emmett.  He needed to get him home and in bed to sleep this trip off.



The next morning, or should say noon, Justin got up but let Brian sleep.  He had dropped in bed early this morning but then tossed and turned for hours.  He had just settled down about 3 hours ago. He had seen Brian trip many times but there was a different edge last night.  There was a bit of hostility there but there was also fear.



Justin slipped out and picked up some fresh juice and some fresh bread and cheese for lunch. He knew they needed to get packed up today so that they would be ready to go in the morning. He looked in at Brian. He looked so comfortable now.  He hated to do it but he needed to wake him up. He slid back into bed and spooned with Brian, letting his hand drop below his waist. Justin started running his fingers through Brian's pubic hair, stroking it gently.
"God, Sunshine, what a way to wake up!" Brian laid on his back so he was looking up into Justin's face.  "Good morning, my love." He reached up and gently pulled those blond locks down so the sweetest kiss of the day was gently shared. One kiss led to another and another and the men gently loved each other.