- Text Size +


Chapter 7

The car came around the corner and the road was blocked by massive gates.  The driver punched a code into a key pad the gates slipped open silently. The car continued up to was the highest point in the area. Without thinking about it, Justin took Brian's hand in the excitement and anticipation.  As they rounded the last bend the view took Justin's breath away. As soon as the car stopped Justin jumped out of his side of the vehicle. From this side the house looked like a white box but Justin could already imagine what the views would be like.

Brian came around and stood next to Justin. He put his hand on the small of Justin's back. Brian felt Justin tense at his touch. "Let's go in and look around.  The driver will bring the bags in." Brian had seen a layout of the property so had an idea where to go. To one side of the house there was a door. Brian opened it and waited for Justin to enter, following behind him.  It opened into a utility room with a laundry if they needed it. As they walked through they entered a great room.

The whole wall looking out the back of the house was glass. As if in a trance Justin walked toward the sliding doors. He literally wasn't sure he could take a breath. He felt Brian's presence behind him. He leaned back against him. Brian instantly wrapped his arms around him. Bending his lips close to Justin's ear he spoke. "I am so sorry.  I know I was an ass. I don't know why I took so many of those pills. I was just being stupid and reckless."

Justin turned in his arms and wrapped his arms around Brian's neck.  "You scared me. I thought you had outgrown being reckless like that."

" I just looked over and saw that guy with his hands all over you. I guess I just didn't want to see anyone else's arms around you."

"You had your arms wrapped around someone, too."  

Brian couldn't come up with a response other than, "I truly am sorry.  Please forgive me."

"I guess I have to.," he looked up into Brian's eyes and gave him one of his sunshine smiles. "I can't do life without you." He grazed Brian's mouth with his own.

Brian responded with a feel of desperation.  He clung to his Sunshine His lips, his tongue, his physical being needed to be in contact.

Behind them they heard someone clear their throat. The driver was standing just inside the great room. "If that will be all, gentlemen, I will be leaving you. I was told there are meals ready for you in the refrigerator for today and tomorrow afternoon the cook will come round and talk to you about future service."  

"Thank you," Justin responded, not sure Brian had control.

Brian took a steadying breath and said, "Let me get you something..." He reached for his billfold.

"Oh, no, sir, that is all taken care of in your bill."

"Thanks, again." Justin put his arm supportively around Brian's waist.

The driver nodded his head and disappeared.  

Justin started laughing. "If he would have come in 5 minutes later I am not sure what he would have walked into."

"I can only hope it is the same thing that will be occurring in about 5 minutes from now.

"Can we back that off a little while? I really want to see it all and then maybe we can start in one room and christen each one?" Justin waggled his eyebrows at Brian.

"Oh, I like the way you think!" Brian kissed Justin letting out a long breath, glad they had settled that.

They roamed through the kitchen and around the Great Room.  On either side there was a bedroom. They checked out the smaller of the two first.  It looked out onto the pool and back garden. There was a wonderful view down the mountain and a glimpse of the ocean off to the side.

"So, is this your room?" Justin smirked over to Brian.

"I hope I won't be cast out of the master. Let's go check it out."

The enter into the suite together.  There was a small sitting area with a TV but that was barely noticeable when you take another step into the room.  The view was astonishing. Green mountainside and the vast ocean view. The bed faced the windows and Justin could imagine the view as the sun rose.  There was a large walk in closet and then there was the bathroom. It had a large walk in shower as well as a very large soaker tub. The glass wall continued in this room.  There were no neighbors to worry about.

Brian looked at the shower and then over at Justin.  "We did miss our daily shower this morning."

"No, no we didn't." Justin's smiling eyes said it all.

Within seconds, clothes were flying and water was running. Instinctively Brian reached for the soap and began soaping Justin's back.

"I am really sorry for last night.  I guess it has just been so much fun.  I just got carried away."

"Are you sure it doesn’t have anything to do with Joan?" Justin could see Brian physically flinch. "Ok, I'll drop it. It's over. Now what is it you missed this morning?"

Within minutes Justin was up against the glass wall, the sun was streaming across Brian and Justin's wet skin. Justin felt Brian slip in with no condom.  He felt confident that Brian hadn't slept with anyone he wasn't aware of. And he had wanted this for so long. He couldn't imagine a greater level of intimacy between them. As Brian slid in and out of him Justin felt they truly were one.



After the shower they wandered out to the back naked. "There is one more thing I haven't shown you." They walked, hand in hand, to a pool house. "I thought by now you might be getting a little antsy to paint.  Now I am hoping you don't spend 18 hours a day out here but..." He opened the door and Justin saw an easel and some basic painting supplies.

"Brian," Justin whispered, "Thank you. I don't deserve all this." He pressed his sun warmed body against Brian's

"Sunshine, you deserve the world.  I am just glad I can give you a little piece of it now.

Both Justin and Brian were beyond relaxed spending time at the villa.  The view of the sea and the green of the hills had inspired Justin. He had brought the easel outside and had done several bases that he could finish details later. He then started one of Brian.  He knew this man inside and out but he had never painted him in this kind of setting. He had used photographs to do the one of Gus with him as a baby. But now he was painting every muscle, every strand of hair, every finger on his hand. As relaxed as he was Justin still felt he was suffering in silence.  Even silent to himself, not admitting the hurt he carried around all of his life. Justin hoped that one day he would be able to let it go.

The pool girl popped in every late morning. The first day Brian was laying in the sun naked. She boldly strode over to where he lay and asked if he would like some help with lotion. Justin was watching from the pool house and was nearly laughing out loud.  She couldn't be over 25, probably closer to 23. She 'stumbled' and ended up sitting on the edge of Brian's lounge chair. Brian looked at her and to his dismay she reached up and started to undo her halter top.

Justin saw this beginning and decided it was best he put them both out of their misery. He walked out the pool house also completely naked accept for flecks of paint here and there and sandals on his feet. He sat on the opposite side of Brian's chair and leaned over and kissed him. The poor girl spit and sputtered a bit as she excused herself and hurried to do her job.   

Justin had planned to go right back to painting but Brian put a vise like grip around his waist and pulled him down on top of him.  Softly, he said, "The poor girl might as well get something for all that effort she put in." He continued kissing him as he fondled him."  

Justin moved his hand so it was working on Brian's penis. Justin then trailed his tongue down Brian's lean, smooth, stomach. Out of the corner of his eye he saw he had the girl's attention. Brian noticed to and actually positioned himself so she had a better view. They couldn't be sure but he thought she had slipped her hand down her own shorts. It wasn't long before Brian was coming over and over in his mouth.  She appeared to find release about the same time.

Justin slid up to lay in Brian's arms.  When the pool had gotten cleaned she came back to where they lay.  "I will be back every day about this time in case you want to add a little spice into your relationship...."  She left through the side gate.

Justin and Brian looked at each other and had to laugh.  She had no idea how homo these homosexuals were.



The cook popped in mid-day and prepared something for them.  She was very discreet and just did her job and left again. On Wednesday, she came looking for the men and found Brian in his normal spot.  "Excuse me, Sir."

"Oh, hi. It's Brian by the way." He slipped a towel over his middle for her comfort. "Is there something I can do for you?"
"No, Brian.  I have your meal ready with instructions as usual.  I just wanted to let you know that tomorrow night there are to be fireworks because of a celebration down in the small village on the sea.  You should have a marvelous view from here."

"Thanks for letting me know.  Tomorrow could you make a meal that we can eat out here simply, maybe a cold dinner."

Oh, Yes, Si...Brian.  I will come up with something perfect for you and Justin.  May I say, that this week is a pleasure for me. So often there is a couple or two couples up here.  They don't have time for the help and often don't have time for each other. I didn't mean to be watching but it is rare to find a love like yours. I can see how the two of you support each other, lean on each other for support. Not many couples have that kind of relationship. I am sorry.  I went on and on. You must think I am a doddering old busy body."

Justin had noticed the conversation and joined them. "You are no busy body.  You are very professional and if you don't mind me saying, very sweet." He walked up and kissed the woman on the cheek.

"Oh, You," she said and swatted at his arm. "Enjoy your evening." And she was off.

After a dip in the pool the men went in the house to look at the meal for the evening.  Cook had outdone herself. It was quite an elegant meal. Justin looked at Brian. " Let's put real clothes on for dinner.  I think we have had swim trunks on every night, or less." He winked at Brian. "Shall we say dinner at 9:00? I will take care of it.  Would you like to make plans for the rest of the night?"

Brian got a smile on his face.  One of those smiles that made his eyes light and twinkle. "I think I can manage that. I will lay some clothes out in the spare room for you to change into. The master is off limits for you until I bring you in"

Justin began humming as he worked on the meal.  All he had to do was put the dish in the oven soon.  He sliced up some cheese and fruit and put it on a tray as well as opening a bottle of wine so it could breath.  

Justin went to the second bedroom.  Brian had laid out white slacks and a bright blue shirt they had purchased in Milan.  He slipped into the shower and rinsed off. He shaved and spent time on his hair. It was a bit shaggy so there wasn't much he could do with it but he tamed it down with a little product. He slipped into the white slacks and realized just how tan he had gotten in the last couple weeks.  It was hard to believe their trip was nearing the end. He had to admit he was ready to be home however he knew they would be back. Maybe not to this exact place but they would return. Maybe Gus could come with them next time to Milan.

In the distance he heard the timer beep. 10 minutes to finish getting ready. He pulled do on the shirt Brian obviously wanted to take off him.  He smiled at the thought.

While Justin finished the prep work and got dressed Brian went into the master suite.  He showered and put on navy trousers and a white button down. He looked in the mirror and using one of the statements he made often when he was younger, "I'd Fuck me."

He started to set up the room.  He folded the bedding down and scattered some rose petals on the pillows. He had raided the refrigerator for some supplies.  He found the chocolate mousse that was for dessert. He put it on ice to keep it chilled. He had fond memories of Sunshine and ice cream.  He figured the mousse would have to do tonight. He heard the stove timer ring. He had 10 minutes. He started filling the tub with water. He made sure the heater was set so the water would stay warm. He then threw some rose petals in the water along with what he hoped was a floating candle.  He looked in the mirror one last time and ran his fingers through his sun kissed hair.

Brian walked out of the Master Suite. Justin was standing in front of the open oven pulling a dish out. The table was set and he put the hot server in the middle. He looked up and smiled as Brian walked over. Justin couldn't take his eyes off the love of his life. "God, you are gorgeous. How am I supposed to eat with you sitting across from me?"

"I was thinking basically the same thing. I knew that was the right shirt for you tonight."

They casually draped their arms around the other's waists. Their lips met in a soft, sensual touch.

Justin broke away.  We have a few minutes before I am supposed to serve the meal.  "I poured some wine and there is some cheese over there."

They both nibbled on the cheese trying the different types they had and sharing bites.  They sipped the wine and kept in physical contact. Justin traced Brian's jawline and then used his thumb to wipe a drop of wine off the corner of his mouth.  He brought his thumb up to his own mouth and licked it off. Brian was brushing the hair out of Justin's eyes and rubbing his earlobe between his thumb and forefinger in slow circular strokes.

Justin finally broke the trance. "We better eat dinner before it gets cold." Justin served the meal while Brian refilled their wine classes. As Justin set Brian's plate down Brian caught his hand.  He turned it palm side up and kissed Justin's wrist right where he could feel the pulse, the heartbeat of this man. A shiver ran through him.

They savored the wonderful meal Cook had made they stopped eating at times and interlocked fingers and just looked into each other's eyes.

As they were finishing the meal Justin stood and walked behind Brian, encircling his neck and resting his chin on Brian's shoulder.  With his mouth next to Brian's ear he softly said, "Have I told you lately what a wonderful man you are and how happy I am being with you?" Justin took Brian's empty plate as he stood up.  He picked his up, too, and carried them to the sink. Brian showed up next to him with the leftover. The lid was put back on it and it was refrigerated. As these tasks were being completed and hand drifted across an ass.  Another hand slid down an arm. A palm was laid on the jawline and a thumb traced the cheekbone.

Brian finally took everything out of Justin's hands, put his hands on either side of his face and achingly, slowly brought his lips to first graze and then devour Justin's willing ones.

Awkwardly they made their way to the bedroom, not wanting to separate. Entering the room romance was everywhere. The room and a soft scent of rose and sandalwood from the candles that were burning. Brian's hand skimmed down Justin's back and drew his hips closer. Brian's need was as obvious as Justin's was. Slowly between kisses and nips they unbuttoned each other's shirts. They were tossed to the side and then they were both fumbling at waist bands as the need became urgent.  They stepped out of their pants and fell on the bed. Brian didn't waste any times. He positioned himself with Justin's legs over his shoulder. He grabbed the lube and rubbed it around. He inserted one lubed finger and then added a second. He moved and rotated them and when he added a third finger he heard Justin gasp a bit. He removed his fingers and slowly entered Justin. As he did he leaned forward and kissed him gently but then the urgency took over and the gentleness was gone. They both were rocked by an earth shattering orgasm.

Brian and Justin lay on their backs looking at the ceiling, fingers entwined between them. Brian tightened his grip and said, "Shall we move on to step 2."

"Brian, if step 2 is anything like step 1, I may not survive tonight but I know I would die a happy, satisfied man." He chuckeled.

"I thought we would have some dessert." Brian reached down and came up with a dish of mousse and two spoons. They sat, half laid as they first fed each other bites from the spoon but soon a spoonful dropped onto Brian's chest.

"Let me get that for you." Justin said as he leaned down and lapped up the small mound of fluffy chocolate that landed just above one of Brian's nipples as he licked it up his fingers were circling Brian's other nipple.

More bites were share. More bites missed their target and were lapped up. Soon the dish was empty and they were both quite sticky. Brian stood up and offered his hand to Justin.  Together they walked into the candle lit bathroom. The scent of roses and sandalwood was even stronger in here. Brian looked at the tub, "Will you join me?"

Brian sat down first and Justin sat between his legs leaning his back against him. Brian's long arms wrapped around Justin and they just sat there in silence.  At that moment with a sky full of stars shining on them no words were needed.

They both drifted into sleep. "Sunshine, Baby. I think we should probably get out of this tub.  The candles are almost out and we both look like prunes.

"As long as you come with me to that big bed." Justin stood and stepped out of the tub.  As Brian stood and stepped out Justin was waiting with a large fluffy towel. He meticulously dried every inch of Brian. He started on his back and then went around to the front and started on his chest and slowly worked downward.  He dropped to his knees and dried Brian's legs, front and back and then, noticing the effect he was having on him, he leaned forward and opening his mouth he took the head of Brian's penis in. He traced one of the veins with his tongue which sent a shiver through Brian as he stood there.  

Brian pulled Justin back to his feet. "Let me dry you off.  I don't want you to get a cold. He grabbed another towel and wrapped it around his Sunshine.  Brian dried him off and they walked back into the bedroom.

As they got into bed Brian's phone signaled he had a message.  "So sorry, Justin. It is the end of the workday back home and Ted said he might have something I had to look at before he left for the day.   

"That's ok. We can't dodge the real world forever."

Brian picked up his phone and looked at the screen. Brian dropped the phone like it had shocked him.

"Is something wrong at the office?" Justin asked with a note of concern.

"It wasn't the office." He was very still.

Justin saw the look on Brian's face. "Brian, who was it from?"

"It was from Jo..., my mom."

"Brian, you aren't making any sense. You know your mom died over a week ago."

"I know. But she always set her phone up at the beginning of the month with texts that were scheduled for later."  Brian was now physically shaking.

Justin wrapped his arms around him. "What did the text say?"  

"It reminded me to send a birthday present to Claire."  

At that very moment Justin felt Brian break. Sobs racked his body as he clung to Justin. "Why couldn't she love me?  I tried. I tried to be good. I tried to listen to her. I tried to make her happy. Nothing I did was good enough. Nothing was done the right way. I was just a kid.  Just once I wanted her to take me in her arms and have her say she loved me."

By now Brian was clinging to Justin like a young child.  He was sobbing. Pain that had been held back since he was a small boy came in wave after wave. Justin, himself had tears streaming down his face. How could a mother be so cold?  

"Justin, I tried.  I did my best and nothing was good enough.  He drew in a ragged breath. That's why I couldn't love you. I had given her my heart and she never gave it back to me."  

Brian collapsed against his Sunshine trying to draw strength from him. With tears streaming down his own face, Justin held him as close as he could, making soothing sounds and stroking Brian's.  Slowly Brian's sobs turned in to quiet shutters.

Justin murmurs of love and gave tender touches trying to help him calm down.  His Sunshine then started singing to him softly


People fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well me, I fall in love with you every single day
I just wanna tell you I am

So honey, now, take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart, I'm thinking out loud
And maybe we found love right where we are

(Credit:Thinking Out Loud , Ed Sheeran)



Brian finally fell into a restless sleep.  Justin was heartbroken for this man. This strong, successful man who had made millions of dollars wanted one thing from life, the love of his mother. Instead she had broken her little boy and was still crushing him from the grave.