- Text Size +


Chapter 9



It was the last full day of the dream vacation. They woke up in the afterglow making love most of the night but they both felt energized.  They planned to make the most of their last day. They were up with the sun. Justin was going to spend a couple hours finishing the painting. Tomorrow morning, he would crate it and send it home. Brian needed to call Ted before he went to bed in Pittsburgh to verify a couple upcoming meetings. He would have a lot to catch up on when he got back but he knew the company had been in good hands.



It was about 9:30 when they met at the pool.  They decided to take a swim knowing the pool girl would be here soon. They never minded an audience and she seemed to enjoy the show. They were in the pool when she arrived. It was obvious that they were naked.  They were playing in the water like a couple young boys would. Justin wrapped his arms and legs around Brian.



Justin leaned against Brian and said, "Did you really ask me to marry you last night or did I dream that?"



"No, you promised to be stuck with me for the next 40 or 50 years."



"I am pretty sure I can deal with that." Justin kissed him. "It won't be perfect or easy but if we have made it this long we will make it."



"Have you ever made love in a swimming pool?" Brian asked as he made his way to the edge of the pool. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the young woman coming closer to get a better view. "I was thinking about doing you up against the pool side but I am afraid you'd get hurt against the concrete.  What do you think about the steps?"



"I'm game."  



Brian sat down with Justin in his lap. They each looped one arm around the others neck and their other hand was busy just below the surface of the water. As they slid water slicked skin against each other. Justin leaned forward and said quietly, "I am going to get on my knees.  Just remember I am on concrete. Be gentle, my love." They played up a long kiss with so much visible tongue action the young woman appeared to have almost had a spontaneous orgasm. Justin got on his hands and knees and Brian leaned over him, entering him slowly. Justin moaned from the initial pain he always got a bit of a thrill from.   



Brian realized he was about to come after only a few thrusts.  He chuckled and said close to Justin's ear. "I am getting off on our voyeur. If you're game lets switch places".  With that last thrust Brian shot and Justin shivered. They quickly switched positions and Justin entered Brian. Brian made a noise Justin was sure was pain.   He realized Brian was bruised there thanks to him.



"I'm sorry, I'm hurting you.  I can stop." Justin started to back off.



"Don't you dare.  It's not bad. I just kind of forgot to expect it."



About that time there was a noise from their audience.  It was very obvious she had enjoyed the show. Her own hands were under her clothes as she shuttered.



"God, Sunshine, I am going to come again!" At that moment they both shouted and collapsed into the water.



Justin smirked over at Brian.  "That was fun." Both men started laughing.  



Brian looked over that the woman who had been watching them this whole time. She had pulled herself together Brian called her over to where they lay naked on the steps in the water. She came over flushed from her own orgasm looking a bit embarrassed but still bold. "I hope you don't mind we had a little fun with you while we had a little fun."



"Oh, no, Sir. I wish all the villas had entertainment while I worked." She grinned at them. "I just wish I had been invited to join." She laughed. "I know it was nothing personal.  You two are obviously not into the likes of me. You two obviously belong together. Why are the gorgeous ones always taken?"



Justin and Brian walked up the steps and out of the water.  They knew each other so well they didn't have to say anything.  They walked to either side of her. "Anyone who calls me gorgeous at least deserves a kiss."  Simultaneously, they both leaned in and kissed her cheeks.



"Funny you should say we belong together," Justin had to tell someone even if it was the pool girl. "He asked me to marry him last night." It was obvious how excited he was.



At that news she first grabbed Justin's face and kissed him directly on the lips with a loud smack. She then turned and took Brian's face in her hands.  I can tell you are the real troublemaker. She loosely wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled him in and kissed him. At the same time, she let her other hand slide down his back and ended up smacking his bottom.  She had no idea how bruised his backside was and was surprised at the yelp he made.



"It's nothing," Brian said as he freed his naked body from the woman and walked over to Justin. As he did this she noticed the state of his ass. She audibly gasped. Brian stood behind Justin and pulled him close. He winked at her and said, "It's best to not ask."  All three of them laughed and said their goodbyes as she left.



"I'm starving," Justin said as they walked toward the house. Seeing movement in the house he realized Cook had arrived early today and he grabbed the robes they always kept close he threw one at Brian. . "Cook," was all he needed to say and they both covered up



As they walked in, Cook looked at them. "So, I am not going to get the show? You boys are scandalous!" She laughed as she said it.



"if you would like a show, give Brian 10 minutes and we can go another round." Justin winked at Cook.



"That's alright I saw enough of the first showing." She smiled at the men. "Oh, Sir," She addressed Brian.  This was sent along with me today." She handed him an envelope. He opened it and scanned the contents.



Justin tried to maneuver to see what it said. "What is it?"  



"A car is picking us up at 2:00."



" What for?  Where are we going."



"You'll see." Is all he said before turning to Cook and giving her one of his best grins.  "Is there anything in that refrigerator we could have for lunch? Breakfast? Whatever! We worked up an appetite."



Within minutes she had a spread of food on the bar and they had sat on the stools.  "Justin, do you think we could convince this lovely woman to come feed us in the states. We will suffer so when we return home."



"Hey, since I do most of the cooking I resent that remark."



"If I was younger, boys. I might even take you up on that." She smiled at them.  "My life would never be boring around you two that is for sure." She laughed loudly.  



The banter continued as they ate snippets of this and that.  She then brought out the leftover desserts of the week. "I think it is a good thing she isn't coming with us to the States.  None of the clothes we bought in Milan would fit in another week." Brian said laughing as he popped a small cake in his mouth.  He glanced at his watch. We better get cleaned up before the car gets here. Walking around the bar he kissed the older woman's cheek. "Please, don't leave before we return.  We shouldn't be gone more than two hours."



"I will be here." She smiled at these men she had become so fond of. Justin, followed Brian's lead and also kissed her cheek as he headed for the bedroom and a shower.



Brian had already started the water by the time Justin got in the shower with him. He picked up the soap as he always did and started rubbing Brian's back. "Please tell me we will never quit doing this," Justin softly said as he drew circles with the soap.



Brian turned around to face him. "Hey, it has worked for 10 years.  Why would we stop doing something that works so well for both of us. He leaned down and kissed Justin in a sweet, soft moment.



"I really didn't intend to need you again so soon, but, Brian, I want you!"



As they got out of the shower Justin looked over at Brian.  "So are you going to tell me what I need to dress for? Swim trunks, cut offs, dress slacks?"



"I would say a pair of your dressy shorts or slacks."



"Are you going to tell me what you are up to?  You don't have a minister ready, do you?" Justin smiled over at him.



Brian responded with, "Damn, why didn't I think of that! But, no, not a wedding.  This morning while you were painting I did a little surfing on the web. I was looking at real estate. A place like this is amazing but it really is a little beyond what we need plus it is just a little too frivolous for something we might use twice a year. But there are a couple options I saw online that I want us to check out. Hey, I am marrying a world-famous artist who is only going to keep getting more successful.  We can afford it." He winked at Sunshine.



"I love that idea!  I would love to bring Gus.  Maybe we could invite Antony and Angelica sometime." Justin was as excited he was like a little boy at Christmas.







The car with the real estate agent arrived at 2:00 and buzzed at the gate. Justin was out the door before the gate could completely open. The agent greeted Brian and Justin. She started describing several properties but Brian thought he had narrowed it down to two of them.  They were both lovely. They were a bit closer to different activities but had nice views and pools. One was fully furnished and furnished with pieces they liked which would save a lot of time and trouble.



The agent's phone rang. He excused himself while they talked about their options. Five minutes later the agent returned. "Gentlemen, I was just told of a brand-new listing that I think might be perfect for the two of you."



Justin and Brian looked at each other and shrugged.  They liked the two places they saw but nothing grabbed them.  What did they have to lose?



"Where is this one located?" Brian asked the agent.   



"It is about 45 minutes from here but it is right outside one of the bigger cities but it overlooks the city and the sea.  It is older but has classic charm. It is much closer to the airport than the ones we have looked at."



As they drove across the island they both were still amazed at the beauty around them. It was so peaceful.  As they pulled up to a pair of gates the agent punched in a code and they swung open. Just inside the property there was a small house.



"That would be for staff.  Most people in these hills have either a house keeper or gardener that lives in them.'  



The driveway made a steep climb and then curved around the side of a mountain. As the car rounded the corner a Spanish style house came into view.  It had archways across the back. One of the arches lead to what appeared to be a courtyard. As they entered it they both stopped in their tracks. Ahead of them they first saw the pool but then they noticed they could see the ocean beyond spread out to infinity. There was a stone fense along the property protecting visitors from the cliffs below.  Standing at the wall they could see the city the agent had mentioned. They could literally walk there if they wanted and yet they were totally private here.



"Please, gentlemen, I don't want to rush you..."



Justin and Brian realized they had just been staring at the view. They turned now and realized the house was divided into 2 parts One half appeared to be two bedrooms.  Each had sliding doors out to the courtyard with a cover walkway leading to the other half in case it would be raining. The rooms were a nice size and the bathrooms, although a little dated, had everything they could need and character the other houses didn't have.  



Justin looked at the room farthest from the other half of the house and said, "This would make a great studio.  It could have a pull-out couch for the times we needed an extra room but the light and view here would be perfect."



The main house was literally built into the cliff behind the house.  They entered the main house. It was not a large great room like the villa they were at now but the kitchen had been updated and large arches joined the kitchen with the dining room and living area. There was a half bath and laundry off to one side of the kitchen. And of course, there were glass sliders out onto the courtyard.



"It's nice," Brians said, "But am I missing something? Where is the master?"



The agent smiled.  "This way."



This was the first time both men noticed a discreet staircase that seemed to go into the stone wall of the cliff that was used as the back wall of the house. They climbed the steps and entered a room that left them speechless.  They hadn't noticed it from the pool because it wrapped around to the side and wasn't visible. The room was spacious with high ceilings. Glass sliders led out to a large private balcony. The bathroom had a large soaker tub and a shower that was actually partially outside.



Justin took Brian's arm and squeezed. He looked into Brian's eyes saying everything that needed to be said.



Brian spoke first. "Do the furnishings stay?"



The agent nodded, "It is an as is sale. The owners have had some financial issues and want a cash sale as soon as possible."



"What are they asking?"



"$25,000 above the higher priced one we looked at but because it needs to be cash and they are picking up the closing costs It really isn't much higher than the others. I am going downstairs and make a call. We really need to leave in the next 15 minutes."



Left alone in the bedroom they looked at each other knowing there was nothing to talk about it.  They were buying a home in Ibiza.



An hour later they were walking into the rented villa, having signed some good intent paperwork.  Brian had already talked to Ted and he was taking care of the details.



They found Cook sitting out by the pool. She jumped up when she realized they were back. "Oh, I am sorry, I shouldn't have come out here like the place was mine."



"Please sit," Brian motioned for her to take a seat again.  "We have a couple questions for you. Am I right that you are alone.  No husband or children?"



She looked at Brian quizzically.  "Now I know you aren't interested in me.What is with the questions?"



"Would you be willing to move across the island?



"It isn't that big an island but …"



Justin joined the conversation.  "We are buying a villa and are wondering if you would like to be our house keeper.  There is housing for you. Most of the time you would have the place to yourself but when we came or had other guests here you would be in charge of meals and some basic cleaning."



They quoted her a salary they were willing to pay and showed her pictures of the property.
"Oh, my!" Was all she could say.



Think about it.  Go visit the house." He handed her the agent's information.  "You have my information. Once you have made a decision let me know.   



They said their goodbyes letting her know they hoped it wouldn't be the last time they saw her.



Justin walked up behind where Brian was sitting and leaned over him, encircling his neck. "Did we really just do what I think we did?"



'Yes, Sunshine, we just bought an amazing house."



"Do we really have to leave in the morning?"  



"Yes, we do. We both have appointments scheduled for mid-week next week and face it we are going to need a couple days to get over the time change."



As Brian was talking Justin ran his tongue around the outer edge of his ear.  He darted his tongue in and out of his ear.
Justin are you trying to tell me something?" He guided Justin around to the front of the chair. It was Justin's move.  He could sit down. He could lead him somewhere. But in true Sunshine style he dropped to his knees, undid Brian's fly, and started feasting. It wasn't long before Brian was exploding into Justin's willing and talented mouth.



Brian pulled Justin up and kissed him, tasting himself as his tongue entered Justin's mouth. After several minutes the men were a little breathless and Justin relaxed in Brian's arms. He said "We probably should pack up.  It will take us a bit to get everything together. My painting will have to wait until morning. The paint will still be tacky tonight.



Brian smiled, "There is nothing tacky about that painting."



Justin swatted him playfully and got up. He held his hand out to Brian and they walked into the house.



By 8 that evening everything was organized and ready to go for the morning.



They put their meal in the oven and walked out to the patio. They had an hour before the meal would be ready.  They sat in the chaise lounge with arms around each other saying very little at first. They were watching the stars appear and shared kisses in the silence.



Finally, Justin rested his head on Brian's shoulder and said, "Thank you. Thank you for the most amazing vacation ever. Milan was amazing and we met our new friends. Then there was the yacht and time at the beach."
"And then I fucked up" Brian grimaced as he said it.



"Brian, what happened before we got to the villa is done and forgotten.  You were under unbelievable emotional stress. Now, if you ever fuck up like that again I won't be so forgiving.  If you would have just talked to me that probably wouldn't have happened. But we aren't going to talk about that. This trip was just beyond what I could dream of and now you own a house here."



"We own a house here.  It is in both of our names."



"And maybe the next time we come to the island will be for our honeymoon?" Justin looked at Brian.



"I can't think of a better place to go.  Not that it would matter since we won't leave the bedroom." He grabbed Justin's crotch and started squeezing. He leaned over and sucked Justin's bottom lip between his and bit gently.  Justin let a moan escape his lips just as the oven timer "Shit." Brian grumbled as they got up and walked back to the kitchen.



They ate a leisurely dinner on the patio and then cleaned up their dishes. As they did they started needing to be in touch again.  Fingers grazing each other or a hand across the lower back. A touch on the cheek or a hand on a chest.



Linking fingers Justin led them back to the chaise and they threw a thin covering over them. Arms around each other they relaxed.



Justin looked into Brian's face and laying a hand on his cheek he began tracing Brian's bottom lip with his thumb. "Are you ok about everything now? As amazing as it has been here you had a rough couple of days and I know you would rather just 'forget' it happened, but we can't forget it happened. It was your life and it made you who you are.   It made you the man I am plan to spend my life with. I Can't do life without you. All of you. The good and the bad. Just be honest with me and with yourself. No matter what you say or do you can't get rid of me.



Brian took Justin's thumb in his mouth and ran his tongue around it while sucking it gently. This simple gesture brought tears to Justin's eyes.  He wasn't sure why but the little gesture made him think of Brian as a very young boy. Just needing comfort.



"Justin, I promise I won't block you out.  And if I do knock me side my head. I give you permission. Now, can we forget about the serious shit," He pulled Justin's pants down in one swift move. " and fuck each other's brain's out," He wiggled out of his own pants, "One last time here." He brought Justin onto his lap and they spent the rest of the night doing what they liked to do best.



As the sun rose they were still out on the patio. "Good Morning, Sunshine" He smoothed Justin's hair into place. "We better get going. Do you need help with the painting?"



"No," He leaned over for his morning kiss. "I can take care of that."



"Ok, I will get our luggage organized.  Meet you in the shower in half an hour?"



Justin stole one more kiss, "I will be there."



Thirty minutes later they were holding each other in the running water and both realized they were crying. This was the end of the vacation they had dreamed of for years and it was the beginning of the rest of their lives together. They held each other for a few more minutes and then prepared for the trip home.   



As the last of their luggage was put in the car, Justin turned to Brian and opened his mouth. Brian raised a finger and touched it to Justin's lips.  



Nothing more was said as they headed for home.


The End.
Simply written is the author of 42 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Can't Do Life Without You Part 2 also liked 694 other stories.
This story is part of the series, Can't Do Life Without You. The previous story in the series is Can't Do Life Without You 1. The next story in the series is Can't Do Life Without You 3 The Wedding.