- Text Size +


Chapter 2





Brian woke to his favorite thing in the world the weight of Justin's head on his chest. Yes, there was another place he liked to feel the weight of his head also but right now he was very content to feel him breathing, feeling the warm breath on his skin.  How did he get himself in such a state of love? He smiled at the thought. He would do anything for this beautiful blond that brought so much joy to him.





Justin was starting to stir.  Brian dropped his head and kissed the top of Justin's head. "Good morning, well actually afternoon, Sunshine."





"Good morning," he said in a sleep filled voice as he stretched.





"Considering we are in Milan, Italy may I suggest we get up and go find some place with strong espresso and something sweet to go with it?"





"I can think of something sweet I would like to suck on." Justin's hand slipped under the cover."





"As much as I would love that and as hard as it is to believe I am saying this, but, I think that can wait until later."





Justin and Brian's eyes met and they both smiled.  Yes, Justin thought, that could wait. They had a lifetime for that and only 3 weeks to explore places he had only dreamed about.  





They hadn't planned too much today.  They were just going to walk around and get an idea where the places they wanted to go were located.  Tomorrow they would have some time with Bruno as their tour guide. They knew the evening would be spent in their room but they would have a few hours to see some local spots.





Brian had reserved tickets to see De Vinci's Last Supper on Friday.  He thought that would be a great conclusion to their time here. There were some small fashion shows he planned to attend mid-week, too.





Hand in hand they headed out onto the streets of Milan.  The concierge gave them a couple suggestions and they strolled to the first stop.  They were still half a block away when they smelled the coffee. Their pace quickened.   They found a small table on the sidewalk and sat down. They couldn't decide on what goodies they wanted to sample so they asked the waiter to get them a sampler plate.  Moments later they had steaming hot espresso and a place of 6 different treats. There was a fluffy bombolone covered with crystalizedsugar and filled with a creamy filling.  There was zeppole covered with powdered sugar and drizzled with chocolate. There was struffoli rolled in honey and colored sprinkled. And there was almond biscotti. They tasted and sampled. They fed each other favorite bites. The biscotti was slipped into a messenger for a snack later. It was all amazing.





"Brian, we are going to have to walk the rest of the day just to work off this." Justin said as he tried to pull Brian to his feet.  Instead, Justin ended up sitting on Brian's lap and his tongue being quite persistent. Justin couldn't refuse. As they forced themselves to separate they felt eyes on them from somewhere.





That's when Brian noticed a young girl of about 7 peeking out from the café door. He nodded his head toward her and Justin looked over there.  Giving his brightest he waved and said, "Ciao, Bella." The small girl blushed and retreated for just a second but then she slipped out again.





A teenage boy followed her out. "Excuse me, but my sister says she knows you." He was addressing Justin. "I should introduce myself I am Antonio and this is my sister, Angelica."





"I am afraid she is mistaken.  We just arrived last night and I would have remembered meeting someone so beautiful." Justin smiled at the shy young one.   





" She said she had seen a picture of you at the art gallery.  She was sure it was you because she hadn't seen hair line an angel's before. Antony felt a little uncomfortable at saying this.   





Justin thought for a moment.  "What gallery did you go to, Sweetheart?"  Obviously, the girl knew English. She said the name of where she had seen his picture.   





Then it dawned on him.  His painting. They must have a picture of him up next to it. He looked at Brian.  "'The Pain' is here on exhibit. I had forgotten." He knew there were a couple small pieces in exhibits here but he didn't follow 'The Pain' as closely.  It had to be 3 years since he saw it last. It was his most famous piece but for such sad reasons.





"Sir, Angelica says you painted a picture that is famous. She said the painting hurts when you see it.  I know that doesn't make sense."





"Actually, it does make sense. Can you tell me where I can see the painting?" Brian had come to his side and put his arm around his waist.





Quietly he whispered in Justin's ear, "Are you sure you want to do this?"





"I do. It is time."





"Sir, if you would like we could show you.  It isn't far from here and my parents usually send us home at this time."





The four walked down the crowded street.  Brian had his arm around Justin's shoulders and Justin's arm was around his waist.  He felt a warm, small hand slip in his free hand. Justin gave is a soft squeeze and looked down at this beautiful young girl. If he didn't know better she was sending comfort to him as they held hands.





After a 10-minute walk they stopped. Brian looked at Antony, "Can you join us or do you need to go home."





"We would love to but, I am sad to say, I don't have enough to cover the entry fee."
"Please, come as our guests," Justin said.  I am not sure I can go in without Angelica's support." He looked down and smiled at the girl.





"Four tickets, please." Brian said when they got to the door. The woman at the entry had an odd look on her face.  "Un minuto, per favore." She slipped off and was back in less than a minute with a well-dressed gentleman.





"Sir, what an honor!  I am sorry but I was not told you were coming. Please, you and your guests are welcome to come in and spend at much time as you would like.  And may I say, no one looks at your painting without being moved."





Brian could tell Justin was a bit overwhelmed at the moment. "Excuse me but is the painting in an area we could see it privately for just a short time.  Fifteen minutes would be enough. It has been a long time since Justin, Mr. Taylor, has seen it."





"Well, of course.  If you can give me about 15 minutes so those in that room can finish their viewing."





They roamed around and looked at other exhibits.  Angelica was becoming more animated as she became comfortable with her new friends.





In no time the manager led them into a room and sliding doors were pulled shut behind them.  There it was. Some would say this painting made his career. He preferred to say it began his career.  Brian and Justin walked toward the canvas. Antony didn't know what was special about this painting yet but he could tell his new friends needed some time by themselves. He captured Angelica's hand and bent down to explain they were just going to wait here just a minute.





As they stood in front of the canvas Brian spoke first. "Justin, this is truly a masterpiece to Michelle's memory." He bent down and gave him a kiss of compassion rather than passion. They clung to each other for a long moment. As they separated, Justin noticed tears rolling down Brian's cheeks.  They both reached up simultaneously and wiped the other's tears away. As Justin put his hand back to his side that little hand slipped back into it.





"I am so sorry.  She got away from me.  She said you needed her."





"You are very right, Angelica.  I do need you. I bet you are a great hugger." She threw her thin arms around his neck. He stood up with her still holding on and began spinning her in a circle.  She started giggling and Justin smiled. "See, I told you I needed you. I had lost my smile but you helped me find it back."





The four of them left the gallery and Angelica insisted on showing Justin the square and its fountain.   





Brian and Antony sat on a bench. "Sir," Antony started.





"Brian, please.  I have already realized I am old enough to be your father.  When you say, sir, I feel even older."





"Ok, Brian, what is special about that painting.  I don't need to know if you don't want to tell me. I know I saw something about a death."





Well, about 4 years ago we were involved in a tragic death.  Justin had a stalker who became violent. He nearly kidnapped Justin first and then he broke into our house.  The police couldn't track him down and then when my office was having a party the stalker showed up. As Justin was trying to talk to him one of my employees surprised him and he shot her. Justin painted that picture out of the pain he felt. He really didn't name it that but that is the name someone gave it and it stuck.   





"Wow! That is pretty amazing."





" Justin hadn't done what he had done it could have been a lot worse.  We all could have been shot. We all had stuff to work through after that. That painting is the one piece that will always connect him to that tragedy.  Your sister is really lightening his mood. He loves kids. He is great with my son, too."





The conversation continued as Brian told Antony about Gus and Pittsburgh. He was very impressed with this young man and asked him several questions about his plans.  





"I have a proposition for you.  How would you like to be our guide this week?  If your parents can spare you. I will pay you $500 for the week.  I can tell you are very discreet and you will be able to tell if Justin and I want a little 'alone' time." He smiled over at Antony who blushed a bit.





"Oh, yes, Sir, I mean Brian.  I am sure my parents will agree.  My parents can use any money I can help bring in. They just bought the café and they are still getting established."





"If the food we had was any sample they will do well but I know getting started can be rough."





Brian got a huge smile and swatted at Antony, pointing toward Justin and Angelica. Justin had the little girl's hand and they were literally skipping toward them. "I think this day is just what he needed.  If you don't mind could you take your sister home. We will stop by tomorrow morning around 10. We have plans at 2:00 but that will give us a few hours to see something."





Antony nodded. "Angelica, we need to head home." The young girl frowned.





Justin dropped to a knee next to her. He leaned to her and whispered something in her ear.  She got a huge smile on her face and kissed his cheek. She then took her brother's hand and led him down the street.





Justin flung his arms around Brian's neck and smacked a kiss on his lips. "Today.....today I let it go.  I haven't felt like this since Michelle, since that night. I didn't even know I was still carrying it around.  That little girl has magic in her."





"Not magic, innocents.  Love without rules or restrictions. She just loves for the sake of love." He swept Justin in his arms and twirled them both around. "I didn't expect this but I think our trip of a lifetime just got even better."





"I couldn't agree more! What do you say we head for a little afternoon entertainment and then head out for dinner in a few hours?"





"I like the way you think." Brian got a twinkle in his eye and started a brisk walk back to the hotel.





As they entered the elevator and the doors slid shut Justin's hands went immediately down the front of Brian's pants. He saw a hunger in Justin he wasn't sure he had ever seen before. "Why do I get the feeling I am not going to have a lot to say about what goes on this afternoon?"
Justin reached back and hit the stop button and dropped to his knees.  Looking up he said, "Oh, you are right! But I promise, you will enjoy every minute of it. "With that he grasped Brian's cock and put the end in his mouth. The gentle but consistent sucking and massaging had Brian shouting out in a matter of minutes.  At the same time, they heard a pounding on the doors somewhere. Justin grinned his famous grin and said. "You better put that thing away." He reached back and started the elevator again.





Brian wasn't quite sure what just happened but he liked this new Justin. He pulled him to him and kissed him and winked as the doors slid open.





Two older men stood arm in arm on the other side. As they switched spots one of the older men looked at his partner and said. "When is the last time we stopped the elevator?" Brian and Justin were still laughing when they got to their room. Justin opened the door and they fell into the room.





Brian took ahold of Justin's upper arms, looked him in the eye and said, "I am going to fuck the shit out of you. I am going to fuck you so hard you still feel me tomorrow."
"Well, let me help you get ready for that."  He shoved Brian back until he was on his back on the bed. In minutes all clothes had been removed and Justin was sliding his naked body up Brian's, licking and nipping at every inch. Minutes later Brian had flipped Justin to his back and had swallowed Justin's throbbing penis.   In and out, in and out until Justin hollered, "Now! Fuck me NOW!"





Brian put Justin's legs on his shoulders and rammed himself in as hard and fast as he ever had. Brian pounded into him over and over until they both came in a simultaneous shout. Brian dropped on the bed next to his lover, his heart. He drew him near and whispered, "I never want to do life without you. I don't think I can do live without you." He looked deep into Justin's eyes. The kiss they shared not only melted their hearts but fused them together.