[Reviews - 11] half-starPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

Way back in October I wanted to post this story to KD but circumstances prevented me from doing so.  I loved writing this story and I've grown impatient waiting for Halloween to arrive again, so I've decided to go ahead and post it now.  Consider it a late Halloween or early Halloween gift.  LOL!  Anyway,  for this Halloween story I thought I would skip a few generations and see what happens to Brian's Great-Grandson when he decides to buy the old building that once housed the Babylon Club in order to revive it, bringing it back to its once magnificent Dance Club Glory!  But Wait!!!  Could the place really be haunted?  And if so, what spirits are lingering there and what do they want?  Let's find out?  Many thanks to my terrific beta, Judy for her last minute help with my story, and also to my Granddaughter for the very cool banner.  Enjoy!

 


Rated: YA
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Gus Marcus-Peterson, Justin Taylor, Original Character
Tags: Family, Halloween, M/M
Genres: Drama, Romance
Pairings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5553 Read: 964
ePub Downloads: 10 Published: May 05, 2018 Updated: May 05, 2018
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by mandagrammy [Reviews - 11] half-star (5553 words)