- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The plot of this story is the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Once again, I must give a huge thank you to Wendy Dawn for the amazing banner!

A big thanks goes to Lorie for being my sounding board, giving my ego the boost it needed to finish this story.

He's irresistible, up close and personal
Now inescapable, I can hardly breathe
More than just physical, deeper than spiritual
His ways are powerful, irresistible to me

--“Irresistible,” Jessica Simpson (2001)

Monday, July 9

Brian Kinney parked his 1968 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500KR in the driveway of his new step-mother’s mansion in the wealthy Fox Chapel suburb of Pittsburgh. He was staying at the house while his father and new step-mother were on their honeymoon in France, and he would be moving back to the dorms at Carnegie Mellon University before beginning his senior year the following month.

Brian swaggered into the house and went upstairs to his step-brother’s room, finding one Brandon Greene watching hardcore male-on-male porn in his bed. Brian’s father, Jack, and Brandon’s mother, Elaine, had gotten married the previous evening, much to the chagrin of their sons. Brian hated Elaine and Brandon hated Jack. The two weren’t all that crazy about their own parents, either.

The twenty-one-year-old gay men had been best friends since meeting during their freshman year of high school, soon after Elaine had divorced her second husband and moved herself and her son from upstate New York to Pittsburgh. The fact that they were so similar was the only thing keeping them from getting together romantically. They were the same height, had the same build, and went on to major in Business Administration at CMU. They were also both sexually dominant and emotionally damaged from growing up with parents who hated each other. Neither had ever had a real boyfriend or been in love, mostly because they were too in love with themselves to allow anyone else in.

“Drew Boyd,” Brian proudly announced, ignoring the fact that Brandon was currently being sucked off by one of his admirers.

Brandon looked confused. “Who?”

“The captain of the football team, dumbass,” Brian said.

“Oh, yeah. The tight end, right?”

Brian chuckled. “He may be that on the field, but I made him a wide receiver last night. Rented a room at the Omni and fucked him till dawn.”

Brandon’s suck buddy, Emmett Honeycutt, released the cock in his mouth with an audible pop. “Drew’s really hot. I didn’t know he was a fag.”

Brandon scowled at Emmett. “Did I tell you to stop?”

“Sorry, Honey,” Emmett said before returning to his task.

“He’s deep in the closet and had never been touched by a man before, but that didn’t matter,” Brian told the back of Emmett’s bobbing head. “I can make any man bend over for me - gay, straight, or undecided.”

Brandon let out a moan, enjoying what the talented boy was doing to his favorite organ. “Oh… shit, you’re good at this. Go add the name to the log, Bro. I’ll be done here in a few. Oh, fuck yeah... ”

Brian watched the live performance in front of him for a few more seconds before going to his own room across the hall.


“Why do I continue to mess around with that fruitcake?” Brandon wondered about Emmett, pacing in front of Brian’s desk after having excused the fruitcake from the premises.

“Because he has a mouth like a Hoover?” Brian guessed. “I only spent one night with him a few years back, but Jesus… One of the best blowjobs I’ve ever received, and I know blowjobs.”

Brandon nodded. “If giving blowjobs was an Olympic sport, you would be an excellent judge. Emmett Honeycutt is the Michael Phelps of cocksucking. I must admit that I’m addicted to that boy’s mouth, but I can hardly stand him when he’s not sucking me off. He’s way too nelly and embarrasses the shit out of me when we’re in public together. He won’t leave me the fuck alone. Every time I turn around, there he is. He’s practically stalking me. It’s not my fault he’s in love with my cock, but he needs a new hobby.”

“Honeycutt is a colorful character, it’s no wonder he wants to be an actor. Maybe you need to find another cock for him to fall in love with and he’ll stop stalking yours,” Brian suggested.

“Great idea. Too bad you already fucked him and you have that silly ‘no repeats’ rule. You are aware that you would have more sex if you fucked guys more than once, right?”

Brian glared at him. “I don’t tell you how to trick, so don’t tell me how, Brother.”

“Touche,” Brandon said as he walked around Brian’s desk to look at what he had up on his laptop screen.

Brian quickly clicked onto another tab so Brandon could not see what he was working on, which was a journal entry titled “The Tight End” he created in Google Docs.

“Those damned ‘Trick Chronicles’ of yours. Who the fuck keeps a diary anymore, besides tween girls?” Brandon cracked.

Brian had kept a private detailed journal chronicling his sexcapades ever since losing his virginity at the tender age of fourteen. Several of his sexual triumphs were men whom he had pursued for days, weeks, or months, in some cases. He often went after extremely attractive men who, on the surface, looked unobtainable: closeted, in a relationship, married with children, or even openly homophobic. Virgins, or at least men who had never been fucked by a man before, were Brian’s specialty. He would take out easy targets at school and clubs in Pittsburgh’s gay village in order to satisfy his libido, in the meantime.

Brian’s successful conquering of the tight end, for instance, was the result of almost an entire year of meticulous planning to break down the walls of the gorgeous young man who had slept with every Carnegie Mellon cheerleader and a large chunk of the female student body to repress his homosexuality. To get the big oaf into the sack, Brian went to every home football game and made sure that Drew always saw him. He paid Drew compliments on his athletic ability, pretended to actually enjoy football, and even took the man to a couple of Steelers’ games. They had stayed friends since the football season ended, hanging out often with Brian biding his time until the right moment presented itself.

Brian had invited Drew to his dad’s wedding reception held the previous day at the Omni William Penn Hotel, promising him a night of great food, lots of liquor, and horny daughters of Jack and Elaine’s friends. After Drew had downed a bunch of free beer, Brian went in for the kill, grabbing the man at the urinal and shoving him into a stall. Drew had protested briefly when Brian tried to kiss him, claiming he wasn’t a fag.

“Yeah, right,” Brian had said before locking lips with the sexy athlete, who began kissing him back once Brian wrapped his hand around the man’s monstrous cock.  

Now that he’d had him, Brian never planned to talk to Drew again.

“Talk all the shit you want, but we both know you’re desperate to read what’s in my Trick Chronicles,” Brian said. “Football boy’s entry is quite juicy, much like his delectable ass. Now that he’s come to terms with his taste for cock, I’m sure he’ll be easy pickings for you.”

Brandon rolled his eyes, although his step-brother was right about him wanting to read Brian’s journal entries and wanting to fuck Drew himself. Despite him and Brian never having fucked, Brandon knew there had to be stuff in Brian’s journal about him.

“So, Emmett told me something very interesting about your best friend, Michael.”

Brian barked out a laugh. “That little twerp and I have never been friends, thank you. Emmett is your stalker and Michael is mine, except I would never fuck Michael. He’s not bad to look at, but he’s just so painfully nerdy and his mother is so far up his ass, I doubt that even the head of my cock would fit up there. I have standards, unlike you.”

“It turns out that the painfully nerdy twerp and his meddlesome mother are the reason why David broke off our three-times-weekly arrangement last month,” Brandon said, his voice full of hatred for the twerp.

“David dumped you…” Brian paused and pointed at Brandon’s beautiful body. “...for Michael No-fucking-votny?”

“That’s what Emmett said. He and Michael are friends, from when they were both in drama club back in high school. Emmett went with him to see the new Ant-Man movie on Friday, and Michael was going on and on about a guy he’s been dating named David. Emmett soon realized that Michael was talking about my David.”

“How would they have even met?” Brian asked. “Michael’s eighteen and David’s like, what, forty?”

“Twenty-three.”

Brian shrugged. “Close enough.”

“Debbie’s chiropractor is David’s father and the two of them set their boys up. Dr. Cameron has never liked me, for some unfathomable reason. I’m a delight, who wouldn’t like me?”

Brian looked at Brandon blankly. Brandon had perfected the art of fooling everyone to believe that he was a sweet little angel, mostly because he always hid in Brian’s dark shadow. Ask anyone who knew both of them and they would say that Brandon was a classy gentleman while Brian was a Hellspawn. Brian knew the truth about his step-brother, however. If it was possible, Brandon was even more of a shithead than Brian was.

“David is following in his daddy’s footsteps to take over his practice, so all Debbie can see are dollar signs,” Brandon continued. “I wasn’t with David because of his earning potential, I was with him because he has a tight ass and no gag reflex.”

“That’s all that really matters, right?” Brian asked with a wink.

“Of course. I got to fuck that tight ass despite him naturally being a top. Michael’s sad now, because David went to Ethiopia with his father last week to do some volunteer work. He’s supposed to meet David at the Camerons’ cabin up near the National Forest the weekend before school starts, where he plans to give David his cherry. After your football player today, you should be one fuck behind me, right?”

Brian looked at the lists, which he was currently storing on a Google Doc within his Trick Chronicles file, of boys each one had fucked during their sexual careers. Several names were on both of their lists, since there were only so many fags in Pittsburgh. Some of the entries weren’t even names, just descriptions like “Skinny Guy from Oakmont,” “Blond that Smelled Like Baby Powder,” or “Guy with the Ass Tattoo.” It’s easy to forget or miss names when you meet someone in a club or on Grindr.

“Yep. By the time our senior year is over, I guarantee that I’ll be at least five ahead. The only reason you’re winning now is because I was out of commission for damned near two weeks. Football boy was my grand return to the game.”

“Yeah, crabs must be a bitch,” Brandon said, scratching his balls just thinking about it.

Brian frowned. “Please, don’t remind me.”

“Well, I know exactly who you can fuck next to tie us up.”

“It was the last trick you suggested to me who gave me the crabs, so I’ll pass on any of your recommendations, thank you.”

Brandon smiled. “I assure you that this one is as pure as the driven snow: Michael No-fucking-votny.”

Brian looked at his step-brother in horror. “What?! Hell no! That little twerp has been obsessed with me since I gave him golf lessons at the country club when he was like, twelve. If I fuck him, he’ll never leave me alone. He’d probably show up at my door in a Vera Wang the next day.”

“Come on, Bro, do me a solid!” Brandon said as he tried his best to look desperate for Brian’s help. “What better way for me to get back at David for dumping me for a nerdy virgin than to ruin that virgin before he comes back from Ethiopia?”

“Why don’t you just fuck Michael yourself?”

“Because if David finds out I fucked his new boyfriend, he’ll never speak to me again. If he finds out that you fucked Michael, well… he won’t be surprised, because you fuck everything that has a pulse and a dick.”

Brian rolled his eyes. “Why should I even care about you and your wannabe masseuse with a medical degree? He’s a boring, smug asshole. You’re better off without him.”

“It’ll be fun!” Brandon claimed. “It’s been way too long since the two of us teamed up in the name of ass. Michael’s exactly your type: untouched, young, dumb, a huge fan of yours. Think of how tight-”

Brian held up his hand to shut his brother up. “I wouldn’t fuck Michael Novotny with your dick. Getting him into bed wouldn’t a challenge, at all, so I’m not even going to waste a condom on him. Besides, I’m gonna be too busy charming the pants off of another virgin to mess with anyone else.”

Brian clicked on another open tab in his browser and turned his laptop toward Brandon.

“Now, this is a real challenge.”

“Aww, what a cute little twinkie,” Brandon cooed as he looked at the Facebook profile picture of a young man named Justin Taylor. “Too bad he lives in Philadelphia and is in a relationship with a ‘Daphne Chanders.’ They look nauseatingly adorable together. What is that banner picture, a prom photo?’’

“He’ll be a freshman at our school this fall,” Brian said as he scrolled down through Justin’s posts. “Your gaydar has always been terrible. There’s no way in hell that boy is straight. No self-respecting straight guy posts this many selfies on social media, not even gym rats.”

“How do you know he’s a virgin? For all you know, he plows little Daphne there every day. Maybe he fucks guys, too.”

Brian pointed at the computer screen. “Look at this disgusting thing he posted last month.”

Brandon looked at the post.

Brian and Brandon both laughed at the absurdity of such a concept.

“Of course he would have no problem waiting for marriage to fuck a female,” Brian continued. “It seems the girlfriend is spending her summer doing work for Habitat for Humanity. As far as Justin being from Philly, here’s what he posted three days ago: ‘Packing up to move to Pittsburgh tomorrow. Thanks again, Debra “Debbie” Novotny, for letting me stay with you until school starts.’ He arrived at her house last night.”

Brandon snarled in disgust. “Ugh, he’s gonna be staying with our crazy neighbor and her homewrecking son? How does he even know them?”

“I talked to my mother this morning, and she can never say ‘hello’ without having to catch me up with the country club gossip. She’s just glad none of it is about her anymore, now that my alcoholic, philandering father is married to your homewrecking whore of a mother. My parents’ divorce is ancient history in that group. Justin’s mother is actually from Pittsburgh, and she and Debbie went to high school together.

“Mommy Taylor wanted her baby boy to come out here early to get acclimated to the city. Mommy and Daddy are selling their home in Philly and will be moving out here in a few weeks. Guess who the new president of our school is? None other than Daddy Taylor.”

“No shit?” Brandon said in surprise.

Brian smiled widely. “Could you imagine if I fucked the new president’s son before school starts? The boy who brags about his virginity all over Facebook? He would be my greatest accomplishment, my magnum opus, my most glorious Trick Chronicles entry.”

Brandon looked closely at selfie on Justin’s page. The boy looked so young and innocent, Brandon would bet that he didn’t even watch porn. “Nah, you’ll never be able to fuck him. I mean, you’re good, you’re very good, but…”

Brian stood up and stared at his step-brother, nose-to-nose. “Is that a challenge I hear? A bet?”

“I bet you that you can’t get that twink into bed before the end of the week. Let’s add fucking Michael in that timeframe, too. You could probably get that twerp to bend over for you without having to say nothing more than ‘Let’s fuck.’”

Brian puckered his lips, thinking about it. “If I win, what do I get?”

Brandon loosened the belt on his silk robe and let the garment drop to the floor, revealing his naked body. “Everything you’ve always wanted since we were fourteen. One night only, sunset to sunrise. My ass will be yours.”

“And if I’m not able to fuck Justin and Michael in seven days?” Brian asked, openly checking out his hunky step-brother. “What, I’ll have to give my ass to you?”

“If I win, you’re going to tell my mother the truth about your father, that he only married her for her money. They’ll be home from their honeymoon Sunday evening, and you’ll have a sit-down with my mother the next day if you’re unable to complete your parts of the bet before midnight Sunday. Plus, you will still have to pop Michael’s cherry before David comes back from Ethiopia.”

Brian sat back down in his chair and pondered those terms. It was true he had wanted to fuck Brandon since the first time he saw the lad at Shady Side Academy seven years ago, but so did every fag and straight woman who met the gorgeous young man. Just like Brian, Brandon had never given his ass to anyone. The thought of being the first to go where no man had gone before gave Brian an instant hard-on.

However intriguing the prize, the consequences to losing the bet may be too much for Brian to reconcile. His father lost a lot of money in the divorce settlement with Brian’s mother, Joan, three years prior, due to having no prenuptial agreement and having cheated on Joan with Elaine. Jack turned to gambling in an attempt to make some of that money back, only to lose more. The thrice-divorced Elaine seemingly had no idea how broke her new husband really was. There was also the fact that Brian had zero interest in Michael Novotny, virgin ass or not.

Brandon could see that his step-brother was having trouble coming to a decision. He decided to help him by turning around, displaying his well-sculpted backside. “Are you really having to think about this? That little blond twink will be putty in your hands in no time. Besides, you hate your father and you have a trust fund to fall back on, no matter what happens to him. You’ve fucked worse-looking guys than Michael over the years, you can spend a night with him.”

Brian waited for Brandon to turn back around to look at him. “What about if I have someone else fuck Michael?”

“How would we know that the deed was done? What, are you going to stand in the corner and film it?”

“Michael will probably tell everyone right after it happens, because he’s as big of a gossip queen as his mother.”

Brandon nodded. “Yeah, you’re probably right. I’m sure one of the guys from your precious Trick Chronicles would do him for you. So, what do you say, you fuck the blond twink and ruin Michael before midnight Sunday in exchange for my ass?”

Brian smiled, telling himself that there was no way he would lose. “You’ve got yourself a bet, Brother.”

The men shook hands.

“Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to go introduce myself to the Novotnys’ houseguest. The clock is ticking,” Brian said, getting up and slapping his step-brother’s bare ass before leaving.

 

Chapter End Notes:

"Irresistible," Jessica Simpson (2001) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qCDypgAV_E      


Brian’s Car