- Text Size +

CHAPTER 18 - SLAKING A THIRST

 

THE LOFT

 

BEDROOM

 

BRIAN

 

I groan and reach under the sheet, hoping that I am not in the middle of a daydream and that there is a eager neophyte honing his blowing skills on my very happy cock! He shifts his attention to my left ball, and seems to be tracing every nerve ending it has while applying featherlight touches to my right.

 

“Can you swap? Or ring my cock, as I am going to…hey! I said swap, not stop!”

 

“Oh, sorry!” His muffled laughter floats up and he swallows my right ball, then repeats the delicious torment for a few more seconds before kissing his way up to me. “I take it that you approve of this method of asking for my turn?”

 

“Hmm, very much so. So it’s your turn…”

 

“Yeah.” His eyes glow. “I think I will last about two seconds,  but…”

 

“It doesn’t matter. You going to be okay putting it on?” I smile as I feel him start to grind then reach for a condom.

 

“What about lube?” He murmurs into my ear.

 

“Don’t need it. How’d you want me?”

 

“Like we are now.”

 

“Go slow, okay?” He nods before taking the condom and kneeling between my legs. It feels like the room gets warmer and my mouth waters at the sight of his cock straining to be sheathed. He pauses to calm himself before stroking my right thigh. “Wrap around waist or spread?”

 

“Wrap.” He breathes, and we get into position, I swallow as I feel his head pushing gently, but determinedly inside, then wince as it breaches the first ring, I think both of us go cross eyed as he bottoms out. “Mmm yeah.”

 

“Hell yeah.” He groans back before we kiss slowly and deeply. “I think I can move now.”

 

“I think you sho...oh!” I blink rapidly as he snaps his hips, and he blinks back. I am sure our expressions match each other in delight and wonderment. “Faster.” He wraps his arms under my shoulders and I tighten and raise my legs slightly and give him a squeeze.

 

“D...don’t…” He mutters from the curve of my neck. “Oh shit, I’m…” His hips take on a rhythm all of their own that my body matches. The only sounds that can be heard are the soft squelch of our flesh meeting and us kissing. A few hot thrusts later, he tears his mouth off mine and stiffens. “Mmmmmy...!” He yells into my ear and I gasp then cum seconds later.

 

“Jeepers!” I mutter as I stroke the back of his head and then feel wetness. “Are you crying?” He nods. “Why?”

 

“It was so good, tears of happiness...and embarrassment.” He mumbles.

 

“I suggest you leave that out when you tell them how it was.” I chuckle and get a tired glare. “So you going to tell me who was on the phone, and what made you close the window?”

 

“Hunter. Molly sent him to find me. And one of your neighbours called the cops.”

 

“Told you to ring them back. And to hush!” Another glare. “Shower?” A slow grin and I look down. “Seriously?”

 

“Never been more…” He licks his lips as I reach for another condom.

 

“Good...but first, open the window, it is stifling in here!”

 

SCHICKEL RESIDENCE - EARLY EVENING

 

DINING ROOM

 

GEORGE

 

I check the table once more and then my watch. He should be here in a few minutes, make that seconds! I smile as I hear his dulcet tones, and then see him striding towards me with a gait that stirs long buried lustful thoughts.

 

“And what is that look about?” He greets me with a kiss to my cheek and then picks off a piece of lint. “There wasn't anything there, just wanted to touch the jacket. Is that a velvet cashmere mix?”

 

“Yes. Would you like a drink?” I head to the table where the bottles and glasses are neatly lined up.

 

“What do you have?”

 

“Anything you like.”

 

“A Vintage G-Osculation, please.” I look over my shoulder at him with puzzlement. “You have never heard of this?”

 

“Nope. I have a cocktail making thesaurus, now how do you spell it?” I reach for the book and wait.

 

“Which word?”

 

“G word.”

 

“O-s-c-u-l-a-t-i-o-n. Do you want a definition to go with that?”

 

“N...no. I am just surprised you would want that.”

 

“Oh, definitely, and the name of your tailor, because that is handmade.” He swaggers up and places the book on the table. “But first, the osculate.”

 

When our lips meet, I am unsurprised at how sweet he tastes, and when he takes my arms and puts them firmly around his waist, food and drink are forgotten.

 

“Ahem.” Is coughed behind him, and we both look to see a smiling Jenkins, my long time valet, I get shaking heads from both of them when I go to move my hands. “Shall I serve or wait for a few more minutes?”

 

“Are you ready to eat?” I smile into his laughing eyes and he nods. “Rather embarrassingly, I went down the cliched route and…”

 

“Please say oysters! On the shell with shallot and hot sauce?”

 

“Yes, Mr Honeycutt, that is exactly what the first course is. I shall…”

 

“You shall not. Now Georgie, dismiss the lovely Jenkins for the night and let us feast…” He orders, pulling me out of the room. “...well, right after he’s shown me the way to the kitchen.”

 

“I can show you!” I exclaim, and Jenkins titters. “It’s the first door on the right.”

 

“Second door on the left, Mr Schickel.”

 

“Goodnight, Jenkins!” I tell him firmly, and he guffaws all the way to his quarters.

 

“I suggest you memorise the floor plan in time for my next visit.” He chuckles, and opens the fridge door. “Shall we go all the way down cliche lane and have champagne?”

 

“Yes, and it’s an own made handmade jacket.”

 

“Get the tape measure!” He winks at me.

 

KINNETIC - MONDAY AFTERNOON

 

BRIAN’S OFFICE

 

TED

 

Humming, he is definitely humming and ever so often he gets a grin on his face, which he quickly removes when he sees that I have caught him.

 

“So you and Justin are coming too?” I repeat, and he looks owlishly at me, having been doodling in a pad, which he closes and then puts in a drawer.

 

“Yeah, I guess, to see what all the fuss is about.”

 

“Fuss is about?!” I scoff. “The moment you stepped in there, you were the first, and I mean the first, in line for membership!”

 

“You are still pissed that I beat you to it?” He smiles, and I smile back at the memory of us fighting for the pen. “So, Blake?”

 

“What about him?”

 

“You done the deed?”

 

“We’re taking it…”

 

“No then.”

 

“You and Justin?” I jibe.

 

“Seven times, I have a busy week, so I sent him home. He pouted.” His phone beeps and briefly he looks taken aback when he reads the message.

 

“Seven times since Saturday is not that…”

 

“Sunday evening, he’s taking making up for lost time to a new level. That lad is scarily inventive in his texts.”

 

I regard him with a smirk. “Are you complaining?”

 

“No, of course not!” He huffs indignantly before he sits back with a sigh. “It’s just...part of me wishes that I had met him before I got shot, but the other part is glad that I didn’t.” He stops my question by shaking his head. “He’s just so…”

 

“Do you like him? I mean I know you said you love him, but do you like him?”

 

“Yeah. And I think he likes me too. But I’m his first, and…”

 

“He’s your first. Hear me out. Yes, you have had relationships before, but they were, to be honest, fleeting at best, correct?”

 

“Hmm.”

 

“And he’s aware of your assholiness when it comes to work?”

 

“He is now. He’s still pouting a bit about that.” He frowns. “He’s admitted he’s spoilt. In fact, he is everything that I wouldn’t go for. Spoilt, young, blonde and mouthy, but…”

 

“Why should there be a but?”

 

“I wish I could remember all of my life before him. I can’t remember what I was like with guys. I mean, I know I was an ass, but…”

 

“You get a do-right. Don’t think about what you were like then. Think about who and how you are now.” I smile and get up. “And what you are is in need of a new exercise regime. I know your diary, you aren’t busy, you are exhausted!”

 

“Don’t you have accounts to read?!” He grumbles with a blush.

 

“Maybe you can get Chris or Daphne to…”

 

“Out!” He barks, pointing at the door and I saunter out sniggering.

 

DINER - WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON

 

MERCY

 

I am at a loss as to how this has just happened! What was going to be a nice, if somewhat nervy, drinks date with Caleb has now evolved into a dinner at Emerald & Pearl, which was okay because they would be a few tables away, but now Michael is coming! And this seems to be at the behest of Ted...he and Blake clearly need to get jiggy as he is not thinking straight!

 

“But Ted…” I grind out as quietly as I can because I do like the guy. “...I don’t want Michael there!”

 

“I am so sorry!” He whispers back, looking mortified. “It just slipped out, and the next thing I knew, he had invited himself.”

 

“Gaah.” I hiss as he comes bouncing back towards the booth with Uncle Vic gaping in his wake, I just shake my head and look pitiful. He goes to the hatch and talks to the chef.

 

“One fully loaded with extra bacon, Mercy?!” He calls out.

 

“Thank you!” I holler, and then turn back to Ted. “Pay the man!”

 

“And the first round is on me!” Ted nods frantically, then slaps his head when I snort. “Oh yeah, you own Emerald &...”

 

“You own that place?!” Michael almost cums on the spot at this new nugget of information, and I sit on my hands to avoid wringing Ted’s neck. “So I can get membership too for me and my friend. That is awesome!” He plonks down next to me and gives me a hug and a kiss to my cheek, which I almost have to wring out such is the sloppiness!

 

“Wings too, please, Uncle Vic!” Ted calls over to him.

 

“So what do I need to give you, bestie?!” Michael is now almost sitting in my lap.

 

“Room to breathe, move off a bit!” I gripe, and he shuffles down all of a millimeter.

 

“So you know my name. My friend is called Barnabus Mitchell.” The crash of the plate of wings hitting the floor silences the diner. “Ted! Oh for goodness sake! Those plates cost money!”

 

“Sorry, it slipped!”

 

“Kiki, clear that up!” Michael orders, then splutters as she throws a sopping wet rag in his face and tells him she is going on her break...and not a drop hits me! So while he runs to the john squealing like Mowgli from Gremlins, I make my escape to Aunt Debs’, then turn off my phone so I eat my burger, wings and fries in peace!

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please, if reviewing, be kind and constructive.