- Text Size +

CHAPTER 7 - GROWING AND GROANING

 

BEN


I don’t think I have ever seen Michael look so cowed or a person look at him like that.


“Now back to the matter in hand.” Mercy turns to Emmett who is looking stunned and impressed. “You are sure you will be able to?”


“Yes, but before we discuss semantics...raasclart?”


“Jamaican for asswipe.” Her face darkens briefly before she smirks. “Christ, Daph, whosoever is your man, he must be very happy with your mouth action.”


“Well he will be once that starts.” Emmett looks pointedly at Chris who looks heavensward then does glance at Daph. then blinks for a few seconds. “But back to you, worry not it will be fine. The only petit-cris is going to be getting the…”


He has now joined us in the gawking as Chris takes the cigar from Daph, tangles his fingers in her hair and kisses her. I am not sure how long he’s been waiting to do that but judging by the depth of the kiss it has been a while!


“Pass me their cigars.” Mercy calls out quietly, and when she has them she puts them out then back in their tubes. She starts to chuckle at their increasing intensity. “At the risk of sounding prim, guys, take that home!” The pop as they part makes us all, well almost all, of us smile.


“Staying to eat food or going home and eat each other?” I snicker and wait for the inevitable reprimand and am surprised when it doesn’t come.


“We're going.” Chris declares as he stands, then looks at Michael. “Are you convinced now that I am not interested in Ben?”


“I never said you were!” Michael objects, then looks round the room. “What? I never said he was interested in Ben. I told him to stop staring at him, which he was doing.”


“Before you two go, can I have your numbers?” Emmett hands over his phone. “I will call you to sort out appointments.” After they do that and leave, he looks Michael up and down for a few long seconds. “What are you going to wear, and where are you going sit?”


“To the dinner? I will hire a suit. As for where I am sitting, you’d need to check with Mercy or Brian.”


“Why me?” Mercy frowns. “I am not going with you.”


“I know.” He gives an ingratiating smile. “But you can speak to your host and get me on your table. I’ve checked all tables seat 8, so with you and your friend and George that leaves plenty of space.”


“No it doesn’t. The table is full.” Emmett has been counting on his fingers.


“How?” Michael also starts to count. “There is a space left, me, Ben, George, Mercy, her guest and you. Oh I see, Brian and Justin are on the table too, is that what you mean?”


“No, he means there is no you. I was given a table that I have now filled. If you go, you would be in the lottery tables anyway.”


“Lottery tables?” He frowns. “I don’t understand.”


“The public tickets are on a first come first gets basis, there is a very good chance you won't get one, let alone two. And besides, didn’t you hear me say that Daph and Chris are going to sit on my table? Don‘t say anything, I have not had this fucking thing planned only for you to try and torpedo your way in and fuck it up.”


“What do you mean?” Emmett looks wary but then starts to smile. “You got him invited didn’t you?”


“Yes, well I got him invited, but it was her idea.” George looks so proud.


“So I can't go?” He broods.


“Nope. Such a terrible shame said nobody ever.” George crows, and he and Emmett clink cigars.


“So what are we going to do instead then, Ben?”


“Instead? What do you mean? I am still going.” He looks as stunned to hear that as I feel having said it!


“How? Brian is taking Justin, so…”


“He is my guest now.” George rescues me for which I almost kiss him!


“I…” He begins, but stops as Mercy slowly stands up and starts to gather her things. “Are you leaving?”


“Yep. I have a headache.”


“You want me to drop you off?” George too stands looking concerned. She gives a small smile and rubs the back of her head. “Okay. Will you call when you get home?”


“I will, I promise. Bye everyone. Emmett, I will call you tomorrow about five.”


“Mercy, let’s share a cab. I'm a bit bunged up after all that smoke. Maybe your headache was caused by that too?”


“No to the cab and the smoke. I am positive that you are the cause.” She slips on her sunglasses and walks out, slamming the door after her.


“If you don’t watch yourself, Michael, she’s going to close the door on your friendship like that.” Emmett advises him and then follows her out.


“Ben, I will see you on Thursday.” George and I shake hands and he too leaves.


“What is happening on Thursday, and when did you arrange for a meeting with George?” He demands, standing quickly at the same time as pulling on his jacket, I just stare at him. “Ben, I’ve got to catch up with George so that I can go to Mercy’s. So what and when?”


“Why are you going to see her? Whatever, your reasoning, forget it, she’s got a headache and you’re the cause.”


“That’s the thing with Mercy, nobody gets her sense of humour apart from me.” He sighs dramatically. “I have to go. Talk later, yeah?” He blows me a kiss and rushes out as if the last 15 minutes or so haven’t happened!


JUSTIN AND CHRIS’S HOUSE - SAME TIME

 

STUDY

 

JUSTIN


I am pinned to the desk and we’re kissing passionately. We have been kissing like this ever since he dropped me off. The actuality was that I leaned over to kiss him goodbye, which started off chaste enough but then began to intensify, and here we are.


“I really do have to go.” He murmurs into my ear, his breath is so hot and his voice filled with such longing that I knead his ass and roll my hips.


“Don’t you want to come first?” I tease him.


“Behave, you little nymph. I am trying very hard…”


“Yes, you are very hard…”


“To be a gentlemen.” He continues his eyes aglow with lust.


“You really don’t have to be, I would be very happy if you were ungentlemanly with me.”


“And I want to be...as you can tell...but not tonight.” He starts to peel himself off me, but then leans back down to kiss some more. “But it will be soon. Just name the day, and…”


“I will hold you to that. And then hold you in my hot wet mouth, and…”


“Have you…done anything while you were waiting?”


“Yep, I've given head, done handjobs and rimmed, given not received with the last one. What about you?”


“Fucked a lot, safely, but never bottomed. Came close, but then it just didn't feel right., definitely rimmed, fingered and figged once...never again!”


“Yeah, watching that particular scene with my dad killed any interest I had in it.” I search his face for a few seconds, “You really are rather gorgeous.”


“And you are rather beautiful. Maybe we should open a firm called Gorgeous and Beautiful, only those who match that description need apply.”


“Hmm. That might open the narcissist floodgates. Speaking of narcissists, what is the deal with you and Michael?” I gape at him as his dick deflates. “That did not just happen?!”


“He has that effect on most men.” He responds, totally nonplussed.


“Except Ben.” I point out giving him a gentle shove. “Since you’re down, we might as well get up.”


“I have no idea why I am not offended by that, but I’m not.” He slides off and pulls me up to stand. “I don’t think he’s good enough for Ben. He’s jealous of our friendship, and feels threatened by me. It also doesn’t help that I call him out on his bullshit all the time, and the only way he can retaliate is by bringing up me almost getting killed or that I fuck a lot, both of which immediately have Ben on my side.”


“I see. Have you and Ben ever…”


“Nope. So when was it?”


“When was what?”


“You and Chris.” He replies with such surety that I don’t try to deny it.


“About a year ago. He was curious, and I was…”


“Horny?”


“Yeah, and sober; we both got what we needed.”


“So I have nothing to worry about with him?”


“I have no intentions towards Chris. You, on the other hand, should worry about your virtue…”


“As should you worry about yours.” He exhales and looks to the ceiling. “I have got to go, I have a filthy phone call to make.”


“Why don’t you go next door and do it?” I try again to keep him here a little bit longer.


“I have a seven o’cock...o’clock meeting and I need to be focused.”


“How long will it take you to get home?”


“Forty minutes, traffic permitting.”


“That long!” I grumble.


“Stop pouting or I won’t call at all. Go have a shower in 15 minutes, I want you nice and clean before I make you sweat.”


“Oh alright, this had better be worth it.” I challenge him.


“I am an advertising genius. Planting of subliminal images are my forte. It will be worth the wait.”


Ten minutes later, I am heading upstairs having received a text from Chris to say that he and Daph are in the middle of a massive make-out session and won’t be back until the morning!


“Seriously, if he doesn’t make me cum tonight I will be pissed!”


MERCY’S RESIDENCE - 30 MINUTES LATER

 

MASTER BEDROOM

 

MERCY


My headache started to ease off the further away I got from Michael! I am so looking forward to the dinner for two reasons; one, because Mel is coming. I have the last dance as it were with her before she winds down. I am not sure why she is taking her leave now, but that’s what they want. I do concede that the cut and thrust of the filmmaking business is very stressful, and the last thing she needs is stress. But the other reason I am looking forward to the dinner is because Michael won’t be there. I have made sure of it. I told him to behave and he didn’t, so he’s been blackballed.


I sigh and reach for my ringing phone and it’s Aunt Debs. She pauses as I pick up, which only means this is a Michael thing. “Let me guess. He’s there and is asking for my number?”


“Yes, how did you know?”


“Like I said, took a guess. Has he stopped coughing then?”


“Coughing? Why would you be coughing, Michael? Yes, it’s Mercy. Well, Michael, if you are so sure that she wants you to have her number, why didn’t you ask her when you saw her instead of coming around here to ask me?!”


“Give him the number.”


“She has her...give? Did you say give?”


“Yeah. How else am I going to send him to voicemail if I don’t know his number?”


“Good point. Okay sweetheart, will we see you at the weekend?”


“Most likely. I’m going to be busy over the next couple of days, have some other clients to lock down.”


“Don’t work too hard and definitely come round on Sunday. No, Michael, you can’t talk to her now, she’s going to get some rest. She said you can have her number and that’s all you are getting tonight. Hang up, Mercy.”


She doesn’t need to tell me twice!


CAR OUTSIDE THE LOFT - 10 MINUTES LATER

 

HUNTER


“Hey, how you doing, Mrs T?” I stretch a bit as I am a bit too lanky for this car. “Nothing much to report, he’s just got home and is in safely. Oh, there is a huge awards dinner next week he’s taking him to, so you’d need me to be...hang on, Mrs T, can I call you back? I’ve just seen someone I know. No, a good guy. Bye.”


I glance quickly up at the loft and he’s resting against the window on the phone, with a smirk on his face. I look across the street again, it is him and he is watching the loft. As soon as he sees my approach he grins.


“Dude, what the hey?!” He exclaims, and we man-hug. “How have you been?!”


“Great, and you?!” I check out my friend and fellow apprentice Caleb.


“Perfect, just perfect. What you doing here? Is it business or pleasure?”


When I point to the loft and he frowns. “A bit of both. You?”


“More business, though hoping for some pleasure along the way.” He rubs his chin. “Why are you watching him?”


“Favour for my boss, Mrs T. She just wants to check there is no messing with this guy.”


“Who is Mrs T and why would she want him checked out?


“Jennifer Taylor, yeah she of Taylor Reconnaissance, her son is a fan, and what Justin wants Justin gets.”


“You don’t sound impressed.” I follow his lean against the car and we both watch the loft, he has moved to the other window, but has his back to us.


“He’s okay, just a bit too spoiled for my liking. Older brother, but babied to hell and back. Why are you on him?”


“Standard protection, he doesn’t know. First it was just a job, but I've become friends with them, including Brian. I've been on him since he got discharged. I make a good receptionist…” He waits for me to stop chuckling at his eye batting. “...you can lay off, he’s a good guy and so are those around him. Well mostly.”


“Who do I need to watch then?” I yawn as it has been a long day and I could really do with going to bed!


“Not watch but be aware of. Michael Novotny. He just irritates everyone, especially Brian, but he has actually come in handy…”


“Shit!” Is bellowed out and he bends down; alarmed, I start to cross the road but Caleb stops me.


“Why not?”


“Phone sex with Justin. Heard him say he would call him when he got home.”


“Fair enough.” I yawn and stretch again. We both smirk as Brian makes his way slightly unsteadily to the other side of the loft and the lights are switched off. “I am going to take his lead and go to bed too. Are you going to be there at the dinner?”


“No, it would look too odd. I’m sending back up though.”


“Alright, on that note, see you around for a beer next week?” I bump his shoulder.


“Yeah, and you can tell me all about her.”


“Who?”


“Oh you’ll know her when you see her.” He sighs before, with one last hug, we go our separate ways.


JUSTIN AND CHRIS’S HOUSE

 

JUSTIN’S BEDROOM

 

JUSTIN


I lie there staring at the ceiling, my heart is starting to slow and my vision, well in my eyes anyway, is beginning to clear. The imagine in my head, now that is completely different. When he was describing what he was going to do with his tongue to my sweet tight looking ass, I almost forgot to breathe! Slowly I look around as I can hear something, I find the source of the noise; it is Brian laughingly calling my name. I reach for my phone then clear my throat. “Oh so worth it.” I look down at my cum covered belly and thighs. “Need...what?” I goggle and sit bolt upright. “...seriously, you can do that to me again?! Wait, let me get to the bathroom!” I trot as fast as my wobbly legs can go!

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructive