- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I want to apologize to the person whose review I accidently deleted.  I did not mean to do that.  I was trying to delete my response to rewrite it. 

 

Chapter 1


“Ladies and Gentlemen, please return your seats to an upright and locked position,” the speaker of the plane crackled.  The flight attendant in first class stopped by Brian and Justin’s seats. “Mr. Kinney, Mr. Taylor we are landing. I am afraid you will have to sit up now.”


Justin smiled up sweetly at the woman. “Thank you. Brian, time to wake up.” Justin brushed his lips across Brian’s mouth and on instinct his arms wrapped around Justin. “Brian, move your seat up. We are landing.”


Brian stretched. They both had slept most of the flight from Heathrow. There was a little interlude somewhere over the Atlantic where they entertained each other but they then slept again.  “All I want to do is grab our luggage and take a car to the loft. I’d rather go to the house but I don’t want to drive an additional hour to get there. Besides Debbie promised to have something in the refrigerator for us to eat.  Hope you are hungry for Tuna and Noodles.” They both started laughing. Debbie was sure that was Brian’s favorite home cooked meal. In some ways maybe it was because Debbie always made it with love.


“It feels kind of odd that neither of my parents are here anymore.”  Brian said partially to Justin but mostly to himself.


Justin didn’t say anything but linked his fingers with Brian’s.  “You OK?”


“Sure I am.  I guess I always hoped someday she would miraculously change into someone like your mom, or even Debbie.”


Justin hugged him the best he could being seatbelted in as they were.


“I just really want to get to the loft, have a bite of something,  and sleep until I wake up.” Brian leaned over to Justin’s ear, “Wake up to you sucking off my morning hard own.”


Justin grinned.  “I can probably get that done for you.”


They walked through the airport heading to baggage.  Coming around the last corner Brian yanked Justin back. “Shit! Shit, Shit, Shit!, Brian said under his breath.


“Brian, what is it?”


“They’re all there!  Michael, Emmett, Ted and Blake, and Debbie and her policeman. Why? Why did they do this?”


Justin hated the idea s much as Brian did. “ We could slip out and have our luggage sent to the house,” Brian said.  


That’s when they heard it.  They heard a high pitched laugh that could only be one person.  Gus!


“Well, now we can’t just duck out. Let’s face the music.” Justin sighed.


Justin and Brian linked fingers and went around the corner.


The cheer went up and Gus ran to his fathers.  Justin always stayed a half step behind., letting Brian hug his son first. Within seconds Gus has his arms wrapped around Justin’s waist, too.  
“Justin, did you and dad have fun? What did you do?, Did you swim in the ocean?”


Brian swooped Gus up under his arm and carried him over to the luggage.  “It won’t be long before I can’t do this!”


All the sudden they were mobbed by the rest of the group.  Everyone was talking at once. Brian and Justin tried to answer questions as they were asked but they really didn’t have the energy. Brian heard someone saying something going to eat, stopping by the loft.


“Enough!,” Brian hollered. He looked at Gus, “I love you Sunny Boy.  It was so good to see you and I will call you tomorrow so we can set up a time to spend the whole day together. The rest of you, we are not going out to eat.  And none of you are coming to the loft. We will see you all soon but don’t call us. We’ll call you.” They threw their luggage on a cart and headed out the door to a waiting cab.


The cabby took care of the luggage and the men sat in the back of the cab. “I have never loved you more.” Justin said to Brian.  “I wasn’t sure how I was going to deal with them today, tonight, what time is it?”


“I know one thing I’m sure of.” One of Brian’s hands slid behind Justin’s head while the other went between his legs. Brian was a master of manipulation both figuratively and, in this case, literally.


“Oooooooohhhhhhhh, I, Brian, I can’t last long.” Brian plunged his tongue in and out of Justin’s mouth just a few times and Justin was shaking.  “Brian….” Before Justin realized it Brian’s mouth was on him, coaxing every drop out of him. “Oh, Baby.” Justin said quietly as so the driver hopefully wouldn’t notice what was going on in the back of the cab.


Brian than fell asleep with his head in Justin’s lap. “Baby, Brian, we are at the loft.” Brian sat up and looked a bit dazed.


Brian looked at the cabby. “Sir, how would you like to make $100.” Brian held up a bill.


“What do I need to do?”

“You bring all this luggage up, there is an elevator and leave it in the hall on the top floor.” He ripped the bill in half.  “This is your half. This half will be on the floor upstairs.” The cabbi nodded and started unloading the luggage.


Justin and Brian took the elevator up and sent it back down.  Brian dropped the half a bill on the floor and opened the door to their loft. “What do you say we set the alarm for 2 hours from now.  Then we can get up for a few hours and then hopefully we will be ready to sleep over night.”


“Sounds like a plan.” Justin snagged Brian’s waist and together they walked up to the bedroom.  Without a word they both stripped off their clothes and got in bed. Within minutes they were asleep in side by side fingers interlocked.


When the alarm went off two hours later both men were sound asleep. Justin groaned as he stretched over Brian to shut off the ringing announce. Justin looked at the heart stopping beauty next to him. From the soft dark hair to his amazing feet.  He was perfection. His perfection. Justin remember what Brian had said earlier and slid down Brian’s abdomen and soon he was fulfilling his earlier promise. He gently took it in his hand and started licking it like a favorite ice cream cone. He had to admit, it was attached to the favorite thing he liked to lick.


Justin didn’t have to look at his face to know Brian was awake.  His focus of attention was growing and had droplets appearing at the end.  Justin greedily licked at it. He slowly slid all of it into his mouth, having learned how to suppress his gag reflex long ago. He pressed down even a bit farther.  Brian, made a noise deep in his throat. And then Justin started gently sucking and pressing his tongue on the underside of Brian’s cock, stirring up more sounds from Brian and then it was over. His whole body shook from the top of that silky hair to the souls of those tanned feet.  Justin crawled back up to Brian and kissed those lips that knew how to give so much pleasure.


Brian rolled over, pinning Justin under him. Those magic lips began their talents as they kissed first his eyes, then his jawline and finally worked their way to his mouth.  Soon Brian had gently entered Justin from behind, pulling him closely to his chest. “When are you going to make an honest man out of me.”


Just hearing these words coming out of the great Brian Kinney had Justin laughing hysterically causing him to clamp around Brian and causing them both to orgasm. Justin was still laughing as Brian extracted himself from this beautiful man.


Justin rolled out of bed.  “I will go heat up some tuna and noodles. I could use something to eat….besides your high protein contribution.” He smiled over his shoulder as Brian watched his naked ass stride out.


Brian pulled on his low slung, favorite pair of jeans. He strode out and snuggled up to Justin’s naked buns.  “If you want to leave this apartment today, why don’t you go pull some pants on, at least.” Justin turned and kissed Brian who smacked on of Justin’s bare cheeks as he walked to the bedroom.


Brian pulled the luggage into the apartment.  True to his word, the cabby had brought up the bags. “Now that I have pulled them all in I know we need to take them all back down to car for the trip back to the house.”


“I have an idea.  It’s not like money is an issue.  Higher someone to pick them up and bring them out to the country.”


“That is a perfect idea.”


“And then, let’s have a big party tomorrow night.  We have to see our friends after the airport earlier and then we can all tell them about the wedding.”


“Speaking about the wedding….we need to come up with a date.”

Brian pulled the luggage into the apartment.  True to his word, the cabby had brought up the bags. “Now that I have pulled them all in I know we need to take them all back down to car for the trip back to the house.”


“I have an idea.  It’s not like money is an issue.  Higher someone to pick them up and bring them out to the country.”


“That is a perfect idea.” Brian agreed.


“And then, let’s have a big party tomorrow night.  We have to see our friends after the airport earlier and then we can all tell them about the wedding.”


“Speaking about the wedding….we need to come up with a date.  Maybe we should call Emmett over before we head to the country.  He can help us work out a schedule.”


“I don’t have a specific date in mind however I was thinking spring.  That would give us about 6 months which isn’t a lot of time but I know Emmett can pull something off in that time.” Justin picked up his phone and called Emmett, putting it on speaker, “ Hey, Emmett.”


“Justin, I should be angry with you but it was probably Kinney, and I am so happy to hear your voice.”


“Um, Emmett, you are on speaker.”


“Hey, Brian.” Emmett laughed a bit.”I really am glad you’re back.”


“Glad to be back, Emmett.  We were just too tired to deal with all that last night.” Brian commented.


“We told Debbie and Michael it wasn’t a good idea. Did you eat the Tuna and noodles?” Emmett laughed as he said it.


Justin laughed.  “We just had some of it. Emmett, we are actually calling your for a couple things. Are you able to stop by the loft sometime this morning.”


“I am just around the corner.  Is 10 minutes OK? Can Brian have clothes on by then.” Emmett laughed.


“Actually, I am the one who just pulled on clothes.  See you in 10.”


Ten minutes later Emmett was sitting at the counter nibbling on some of the tuna and noodles.  

Justin started. “First, do you have time to just put together a little party for us on Sunday.  We are thinking about having the grill going at the house, inviting the whole gang. Could you have a couple of your assistance be there just to keep the grill going and whatever food you think we should have with it?  I know this is way below your level anymore”


Looking at his phone Emmett said, “I am free Sunday.  I am sure I can have something together for you.”


“Thanks, Em.”

Brian took over now, “Emmett.  We have one other thing. This is something you have to keep to yourself until Sunday’s party.  I know you can handle it that long.”

Emmett nodded.


Justin blurted, “We’re getting married!”


Emmett teared up and walked over to Justin, wrapping him in a hug, “Oh, Honey, I am so happy for you!  You too Brian.” He reached over and patted Brian’s arm.


Brian removed Emmett’s arms from around Justin and pulled Justin back against him putting his own arm tightly around his shoulders. Brian continued, “We want you to organize it of course, starting with finding a date probably in April or early May that will work with your schedule.”


Emmett said,“Brian, you do care” He was truly a little choked up as he brought his hands to his heart.  “Let me look for my calendar.” He opened his planner on his phone. “It looks like I have Saturday, April 27th free or Sunday, May 12.”  


Brian and Justin looked at each other and Justin said, “How about the 12th.  In case we have a late spring?”


“May 12th it is,” Brian looked at Emmett.  “Remember, Emmett, not a word to anyone.”


“Brian, I can  handle it.”


“Good.  I have an idea on how to tell everyone,” Brian went on to explain his idea to Justin and Emmett.  Justin liked it right away and Emmett said he could make it work by Sunday.


After Emmet left Brian looked at his watch.   “We have a son to call. Maybe he could come out Saturday and stay until Sunday’s party?”


“That sounds perfect,” Justin responded.  “That will give us the rest of today and tomorrow to get adjusted to the time change. And the pool should still be warm enough for us to spend time with him in the pool. He always loves that. And, of course, we need to talk to him before we tell everyone else.”


“Have I told you lately how much I love you?.” Brian kissed him and grabbed the phone. Mel and Lindsey agreed with the plan and accepted the invitation to the party on Sunday.


Emmett had agreed to call everyone else about the party. Actually he now had ‘people’ that would do that for him. Emmett had done so well in the party planning business.  He had a whole team behind him now. Before he was out of the elevator from the loft he was making plans for that May wedding.


Brian and Justin realized they needed a ride out to the house themselves so called for a town car that could accommodate them and their luggage.  After the trunk was full and a bag was placed in the front seat with the driver there was still one bag that needed to go in the back with them. “I am afraid it might be a little close back there with the suitcase.  I hope you don’t mind sitting close.”


“Oh, I think we can manage,“ he said to the driver as he took Justin in his arms and kissed him.


The driver blushed a bit but smiled at the two.  “Looks like I don’t need to rush.”


“Brian, how much do you really want to be involved in the planning of the wedding?” Justin questioned as they settled in the back.   “I know you care about the wedding but I don’t think you care so much about the details.”


“You’re right about that.  Obvious the big stuff I’ll want to know about but the small stuff, can be totally up to you and Emmett.  Just please run it past me before you make final decisions unless you really want me to be there for everything.”


“You would be miserable if you had to sit through all that and face it, dear, could make it miserable for us.” Justin kissed his cheek.  “I promise none of the big stuff will be decided without you but I won’t ask what color ribbon you want on each centerpiece.”


Brian pressed the button to speak to the driver.


“Yes, Mr. Kinney.”


“Take the long way home.” He pulled Justin into his lap, looked at the smiling face he loved so much, and pulled him close.   Justin maneuvered himself to straddle Brian’s lap. Brian cupped the back of Justin’s head and pulled him in. He crushed Justin’s mouth with his own. They both parted their lips and their tongues glided over each other.  Then the dance became more intense. Brian slid a hand down the back of Justin’s pants. Justin readjusted so Brian had freer access and soon Brian had worked a finger deep into him. At the same time he put his other hand down the front of Justin’s pants.  


“God, Brian, I can’t do anything for you when you have me like this, Oh God!”  


Brian worked another finger all the way into him and then the third was driven in quickly in at an upward motion sending Justin over the edge.  Brian new that had caused a bit of pain but he also knew Justin enjoyed the pleasure far beyond the pain.


As the car pulled into the driveway of their estate they were both laughing a bit as they got their clothing straightened out.  It was good to be home. They both liked the loft and it was handy to have it in the city but this was now home. The driver helped bring the luggage in and left with a big smile from the generous tip.


There was a note on the refrigerator from the housekeeper. It stated that all dirty clothes should be left in the laundry and she would be in early tomorrow to take care of it.  They emptied their luggage and Justin did throw a load in the washer.


“The note said you didn’t have to bother with that.”

“I know.  I just figure it is our dirty clothes.  I could at least start one load for her. ”


As Justin felt the need to get a load started, Brian checked the answering machine to his private line. Only close friends and family had this number. 37 messages.  ‘What the hell,’ he thought. Then he listened to it on speaker phone. His sister. He listened to 5 of them each one from his sister. She was looking for him because his mom had gone into the hospital.  Justin wrapped his arms around him from behind and just leaned against his back to offer support. Brian shut it off. “I will listen to the rest and give her a call later.”


Justin could tell he didn’t want to deal with it right now and that was OK. He would have to soon enough. “I am so ready for some sleep.  I know it’s early but what do you say we head to bed.


“Let’s see if there is something we can snack on before sleeping and then maybe we will sleep through the night and start to get back on schedule.”  Brian opened the refrigerator and found it well stocked. There were even premade sandwiches. He took them out along with some apples, a couple bottles of beer and a couple of water.”  Justin grabbed the water and they headed to their bedroom. They took the light supper out on to their balcony. It overlooked the backyard.


Justin looked over at his studio. “I have to admit I have missed my studio.  Don’t get me wrong it was amazing painting up at Ibiza but there is something about using my normal brushes in my familiar space.” Justin looked over at Brian and saw the look on his face.He reached over and took Brian’s hand.  “What are you thinking?”


“I’m just thinking about being home.  I can’t put off talking to my sister forever. I will call her Monday.” Whether Brian wanted to admit it or not he was going to have to go through the grieving process.  Justin wondered if the rift between his sister, Claire, would ever get better and if it did would that be better or worse than not having her in his life.


Justin stood up and pulled Brian up to his feet.  “We are both really tired, Baby. Let’s go to bed.” They tossed their clothes into a chair and dropped into bed.   They were both very tired and it was only a matter of minutes before they were sound asleep in each other’s arms. It wa a full eight hours before the two men woke up. Brian woke first and automatically reached  to find Justin. It was only 5:00 am but Brian was sure they could find something to do for a few hours. They probably have at least 3 before the housekeeper got here.


Brian caressed his Sunshine with his eyes.  It had been awhile since they had played a bit creatively.  On vacation they had lots of new experiences but just maybe…..He slipped out of bed and very carefully tied Justin’s wrists to the headboard.  He then tied Justin’s feet to a spreader bar. They never had figured out what to call it. They had only used it once but Brian was willing to try it again.  Now if he wanted to have the full surprise effect he had to move quickly. He put a rope on each end of the bar. He then threaded them through the headboard and back through Justin’s legs.  Now it would only take a pull on the ropes and Justin’s feet would be pulled to the headboard….not to mention being able to adjust the bar farther apart.

Brian slowly moved the bar farther apart.


“Brian, what the hell?”  Brian pulled on the ropes and his feet were nearly straight up leaving all his fun parts available to Brian while Justin couldn’t move.  

Brian sat on his knees between Justin’s legs.


“Brian, what the fuck are you doing?” He could see Brian’s face between his own legs which were now suspended above the bed and he was fairly sure very soon they would be farther apart.  Brian had a smirk on his face.


“Hopefully, we are having a little fun?” He nodded at Justin, getting his approval.


Justin nodded slowly.  He trusted Brian but he had a look in his eye Justin was a bit wary about.


Brian spread the bar another 4 inches.  He went to another drawer and found a feather boa. Brian laid the boa on Justin’s chest and between his legs. He slowly pulled it down wrapping it around Justin’s dick.  As Brian pulled on it, Justin began to moan. Brian than reached between his legs and slowly drug his nails very softly down Justin’s sides making him try to get away but he isn’t able to move far. Brian continued the path down until his nails were grazing over Justin’s now erect cock. Brian took one of Justin’s balls in his mouth, sucking on it gently while squeezing the other one. He then increased the pressure and he heard Justin’s intake of air. He would never really hurt him but there was that plain between pain and pleasure that Brian was reaching for.


Justin whimpered a bit. Brian looked at his face and he nodded his approval to continue although it was obvious he was getting a bit nervous.  Brian spread his legs another 2 inches apart. By now his ass was spread wide. And was inviting Brian to do something. Brian wrapped one hand around Justin’s throbbing cock. Brian looked directly in Justin’s eyes.  “You will not come until I tell you you may. “ He swatted Justin’s rock hard dick. “Do you hear me?” Justin nodded. Brian now took a finger and slowly entered Justin and was then first was joined by a second as Brian continued to squeeze Justin’s already throbbing cock.  Brian leaned down and took the cock in his mouth and he circled the head with his tongue


“Brian! I can’t!”


“You will wait until I give you permission”


He continued to move his fingers inside Justin’s loosening ass. He disengaged his hand from Justin’s cock and pulled the rope a little further. Now Justin’s ass was in perfect position. He took his fingers out and with all his might slammed into Justin.  


“OooHHH, Godddddddd. Hurt….


“You will not come yet.” He was sure he had pain but he knew it wasn’t really injuring him.


“Brian, please, please, let me come!  God, I need to …..”


Brian stopped moving all together. He pulled Justin in as close as he could. He moved just enough that he knew he was hitting Justin’s prostate.


“Brian, please,” Justin now had tears running down his cheeks.”I …..need…. to...PLEASE!”


Brian drove in a couple more times and then said, “Now, come NOW”


Justin screamed and his whole body convulsed. As he did so Brian drove in until his balls slapped against Justin’s ass and then Brian drained into Justin.


Brian loosened the ropes and crawled over Justin and untied his arms.  Brian could see Justin’s muscles quiver from being confined to the odd position.  Justin grabbed Brian and pulled him to him. Justin needed to kiss him. Needed to feel his body.  Just needed him to be there.


After  some time Justin’s pulse returned to normal and he took a deep breath. “Oh, my, god, that was beyond amazing. But I really need to move now.  My muscles are tightening up. I need to stretch.


Brian helped steady Justin as he stood up.  Justin’s arms and legs were twitching from being held in an odd position.   “Are you OK, Sunshine? I didn’t hurt you did I? Well, I know I hurt you but...”


Justin held up his hand.  “Brian, yes, I hurt a little bit, but that was beyond worth it!”  Justin still couldn’t get enough of him. He put his arms around Brian’s neck and kissed him like it was their last. He then moaned a bit as he moved his arms.  “I am thinking maybe a hot bath will help. Please, join me?”


Brian looked at the clock.  “I can join you for about 20 minutes but then I need to go downstairs to meet the housekeeper or she will come look for us.”  Brian went into the bathroom and started filling the tub with hot water.


Justin tried stretching his legs a bit. They were a bit wobbly. Brian scooped up Justin and carried him to the filling tub.  He put Justin back on his feet in the tub and Justin sat down. Justin reached out and took Brian’s cock in his hand. “Get in here.” Justin purred softly.


Brian slid in behind him. “Are you really alright? You were just so beautiful laying there and I was trying to figure out a new way to please you. We have done so many different things the last month.  I don’t want our life to become mundane.”


Justin started laughing.  “Our lives, mundane? Don’t know you yet that any time I am with you it is like the first time.  I can never get enough of you, no matter what we do?” He attempted to turn around for a kiss but then his muscles contracted again. “Just so you are sure of it, that was off the charts. I am not saying I want to get tied up daily or even weekly but once in a while the unexpected is just …..”

Brian started nibbling on Justin's earlobe and reached around rubbing Justin’s thighs with real pressure trying to help the muscles relax and then his hands moved to the inner thigh and moved upward. “You trying to kill me here, Brian?”


Brian and Justin were aroused again.  “I better just get out of here before we get company.”

Brian climbed out.


Justin pulled him back.  He gently, almost reverently, took Brian’s penis in his hand and then leaned so he could take it in his mouth.  Once Brian realized his plan he took a step closer. That man had a magical mouth. He was so glad Justin was his.  And in 6 months the world would know how much they loved each other.


Brian made it downstairs just as Alice, the housekeeper, arrived. She was hired not long before their vacation. “Thanks so much for keeping up with the house while we were gone.” Brian greeted her with a side hug. We especially appreciated the supper waiting for us.  We were kind of worn out by the time we got here.”


Alice had a twinkle in her eye, “I am sure you both have had reason to be worn out after 3 weeks on your own.” She laughed a bit.  “Where is Mr. Taylor?”


“You know he hates it when  you call him that. Justin is fine.”


“Such a famous artist, I just think Mr. Tay….”


“Alice, it is Justin, please!” Justin walked in with a noticeable limp.


“Oh my, Mr. Oops, Justin did you hurt yourself?”


“Just a minor muscle strain.  It will be fine soon, I’m sure.”


Alice looked at Brian, “Why do I think  you have something to do with this?”


They had hired Alice just for this reason.  She was open to their lifestyle and actually had fun with it.


Justin walked over to her and grazed her cheek with a kiss, “It was well worth it,” he said softly in her ear.  


She went a bit flushed and replied, “It better have been.”


“Has Brian told you Gus will be here later so if you were planning to make dinner for us please make it Gus Friendly?”


“That was the next thing I was going to tell her when you walked in.” He put an arm around Justin’s waist.  “I was also going to tell her that you had started the laundry.”


With that she headed into the laundry.


“Are you sure you are OK?, he asked with a bit of worry on his face.


“A good workout never hurt anyone.” he smiled and gave him a kiss.  Trust me soon I will be asking for round two or maybe administering round 1?”  Justin lifted his eyebrows a couple times.


“We will see although as much as you seemed to enjoy yourself….we will talk about it later.  Gus should be here in the next half hour. Shall we walk around the pool and make sure everything is ready for him?”


Knowing how much Gus liked riding in a hired car he had a driver pick him up and bring him out to the country with his moms’ permission.  


As Brian and Justin came around the side of the house they heard a car approaching.  “Right on time!” Brian said. His excitement was showing. He had missed his son.


Justin’s phone rang just then and he went off to the side to answer it since he heard Gus already yelling and Brian responding loudly.


“Hey, Mom.  I was going to call you in a little bit. Did you get the invitation to the party on Sunday?”


“I did,” Jennifer replied, “That’s why I am calling.  Tucker and I are leaving Sunday for an overnight trip so we won’t make it.”


“What are you doing this evening? We have Gus until the party so you could see him if you came for dinner.”


“I think that will work.  I will talk to Tucker and make sure it works.”

“Just let me know what time works and I will let Alice know there will be two more for dinner.”


By the time he got off the phone, Brian and Gus had disappeared around the side of the house.  The driver was standing there holding Gus’ overnight bag and looking a bit confused. Justin walked over, took the bag, and gave the driver a tip. He thanked him as he drove away.  As he walked back in the house he realized he had less pain although the memory was still there.


“Hey, Alice, I am not sure what you were planning for a meal but I just found out my mom and Tucker are coming for dinner.  Does it work for you to make something? Otherwise I can put something together.”

“From the looks of it, you could use a little relaxation, maybe in the hot tub?  I don’t want details...ok maybe I am a bit curious, but don’t let him hurt you.”


“Alice the pleasure out weighted the pain, trust me.” He pressed her a little. “You seem familiar with pain a pleasure?”


“Let’s just say I knew someone who was very familiar with it many years ago.”


“I don’t want to make you uncomfortable but if you ever want to share some ideas?”


Just then Brian and Gus burst in the back door.


Justin held out the overnight bag. “Did you gentlemen forget something?” Gus and Brian both got a guilty look on their face.


Gus, walked up to Justin.  “I’ll bring it to my room. Thanks, Justin.”


“Not so fast, Buddy.  It is going to cost you a hug. I have missed you!”


Gus threw his arms around Justin and gave him a long hug.  “I missed you, too, Justin.” Justin dropped to his knee for a better hug.  As he did he groaned a bit. “Are you OK?” Gus looked very concerned.


“Oh, I just pulled a little muscle in my legs.  I plan to join you in the pool and hot tub and it will be all better tomorrow.”


Gus ran off and Brian offered Justin a hand. “I’m sorry,” He pulled him in his arms.


“Don’t be!  I still have a hard on thinking about it.”


Brian pressed against him and his eyebrows went up. “Well, well, wish I had time to do something about that but I promised our son I would put on trunks. And I promise next time we have fun and games night we won’t have company the next day. “  He gave him a sound kiss and swatted his butt as he walked away.


“Oh, Brian, I almost forgot.  Hope it is OK I invited Mom and Tucker for dinner tonight.  They can’t come tomorrow and she has to hear it from me before it gets out.”


“That’s fine, I’ll tell Alice as I walk through. “

“I already have.”


“I have an idea. Don’t you need to get your trunks on, too?”

“You are going to have to be gentle.”


“I promise.”  


There time was very limited so there was no time for pleasantries.  They both stripped. Brian grabbed the lube and put a generous amount on his finger.  He pressed Justin against the bathroom vanity, he could see Justin was in pain. “Are you sure you want to do this?  It is going to hurt.”


You don’t think having a hardon for 4 hours doesn’t?” Brian continued moving his finger around.  Adding more lube he pressed a second finger in slowly. This time Justin moaned in pain. Brian couldn’t do it to him.  He left his fingers where they were but he reached around the front of Justin and encased Justin’s penis with his free hand he began to work his magic. Slowly moving both hands at the same time Brian pulled and squeezed with just the right amount of pressure while his fingers were circling and stroking him inside so gently Justin was sure it would drive him crazy.  Brian picked up the speed, watching Justin’s face for any signs of pain. Just as Brian moved his hands once more, Justin let out a shout and Brian tried to block the spray Justin emitted. Brian bent him backwards and kissed him.


Knock, knock, knock.  “Dad, Justin, are you almost ready? How long does it take to put on your trunks?”


“We will be down in 5 minutes.  You can sit on the steps of the pool until we get there.”  

“Ok. 5 minutes.”


Brian kissed Justin again. “Hate to rush the afterglow but… Feel any better?”


“Well, getting rid of the pressure didn’t hurt.” One more long kiss the the men separated.  “We have a son waiting for us.”


It was great having Gus in the house.  The sound of laughter seemed to be everywhere.  Justin loved watching Brian and his son interact.  As he sat in a chair on the patio, Alice walked out with lunch for them.  “His son really brings the best out in him, doesn’t he?”


“Being with Gus makes him happier than anyone else in this world.”


Alice smiled down at him. “I can think of one other person that makes him as happy.”


He reached up and squeezed her hand.  “I hope so.” He looked out at his 2 favorite people in the world and shouted.  “Lunch is ready.”


Gus and Brian came out of the water and grabbed towels.  They sat down and everyone dug into the sandwiches, fruit, and chips.  Justin met Brian’s eyes and nodded to him. “Hey, Gus, Justin and I have something to tell you but you are going to have to keep a secret until tomorrow.  Do you think you can do that?”


“Sure, Dad, I’m not a baby anymore.”


“Oh, I know that. That’s why I knew I could trust you to tell you this.”


By now Gus fidgeted with excitement.  “What is it, Dad?”


He reached over and took Justin’s hand.  “Is it alright with you if I marry Justin?”


“I forgot you aren’t married. He has always been part of our family and I love him and I know he loves me so it’s about time you get married.”


When Gus got done talking both Brian and Justin were laughing.  “Well, then I have one more question for you. And this one is very serious.” Brian looked at his son, “Will you be my best man?”


“Really?  You want me to…” Gus jumped out of his seat and ran into his dad’s arms.  “But I don’t know what to do….”


“Don’t worry about that.  We will make sure you know all about it by May.”


Gus nodded. “I can do this.”


Justin and Brian had to laugh at his sincerity. After lunch Gus decided he wanted to watch a movie in the theater room of the house.  After pulling on dry shorts and a T-Shirt he got comfortable and started the show. 10 minutes later Justin and Brian checked on him. He was sound asleep.  The sun and water had worn out even a 10 year old. Brian covered him up and sat next to Justin in the back row. Justin looped his arms around Brian’s neck and Brian pulled him into his lap.  He couldn’t help but his hand slipped down Justin’s shorts and found the tender spot. He started massaging it. Justin had a hard time sitting still. God, it hurt but it turned him on instantly.


“What do you want, Sunshine?”


He looked up to where Gus was sleeping.  “Slowly, keep doing what you are doing.” He slipped his hand down between them and into Brian’s waist band.  As Brian kept massaging and slipping in and out. Justin clamped his mouth on Brian’s so the moans and cries coming from him were muffled as Brian brought him to the edge and then over.  Justin slipped to his knees and took Brian into his mouth. Slowly he brought Brian over the edge. Justin then curled up on Brian’s lap and they both fell asleep.


The next thing Brian and Justin remembered was Gus hanging over them. “Did you know you both snore?” They both took their free arm and started tickling the young boy until he joined the pile squirming and giggling.


All 3 of them headed back to the pool which is where Alice found them later. “Gentlemen, I am leaving for the day.  Dinner will be ready at 6:30. Gus, I hope you like brownies and ice cream. because that is what is for dessert, if you eat chicken first.”


“I’ll even eat some vegetables if I get brownies and ice cream.”


“Have a nice evening.  You can leave the clean up for me in the morning.”  As she pulled out she knew that would never happen. They always did some cleanup and with Jennifer here it would all be done in the morning.


Around 5:00 Justin went in and got dressed.  When he came back down about 5:30 he checked on dinner.  The oven had started as it should have and the salad had already been made.  He set the table on the patio and then he walked over to where Brian appeared to be dozing.


“Brian, you should go get dressed.  Mom and Tucker will be here soon. Do you want to get Gus cleaned up or should I?”


“I’ll take him in with me.  Hey, Gus, time to get cleaned up for Jennifer and Tucker.”


“Aahh, do I have to?”


“Yep, remember brownies and ice cream.”


“Ok, I’m coming.”


Brian made sure Gus washed the chlorine out of hair but knew a quick rinse was all the boy needed. He pulled out something for Gus to wear and then jumped in the shower himself and rinsed off.  Brian noticed he had boosted his tan again. He put on clothes and combed his hair. He could hear Gus talking to Justin downstairs. He walked downstairs and smiled as he watched Justin and Gus get out drinks and the salad. Without those two he had nothing.”  The doorbell rang and Gus ran to let them in. Brian walked across and stood next to Justin. This was his family now.

Jennifer hugged Gus and then walked to her son.  Justin was so happy to see his mom and see her happy. When she was married to his father she was never really happy.  Tucker made her happy and treated her the way she deserved to be treated.


“It is so good to see you, Justin.  And you, too, Brian! You both look wonderful!  Obviously, vacation agreed with you both.” Jenn  now walked over to Brian. She reached up and gave him a hug.  Softly she said, “I am so sorry about your mom.” He clung to her for a minute longer than he should have.


Justin saw what was happening and gave them a second before saying, “Hope you are hungry.”


They walked out to the patio.  Justin brought the chicken with him. They all had a great time catching up.  Being a teacher, Tucker enjoyed a conversation with Gus. And as dessert approached, Gus was getting obviously excited. Brian nodded at Gus.  “Jennifer, my dad wanted me to ask you something.”


“Well, Gus, it sounds important. What is it?


“My dad was wondering if he could marry Justin in May.”


Jenn’s mouth dropped open as she looked to Brian and then Justin.  Her son was smiling from ear to ear and Brian nodded.


“Not that you need my permission, but Brian, you have been a part of this family for 10 years now.  I am thrilled you are finally going to make it official.” There were hugs all around.


“Can we have brownies and ice cream now?”  Gus asked.


The adults all laughed. Jennifer got up.  “Brian, why don’t we go get that for your son.”  


They went into the house.  “I take it you want to talk to me?” Brian said.


“Brian, I know how much you two love each other.   I do, but, Brian, you have to be sure. You have to want this for the rest of your life because my son will expect that.”


“Jennifer I promise I won’t fuck, sorry mess this up.  I would give my life for him.”

“Brian, I don’t doubt that for a minute. But, can you love yourself enough so he doesn’t have to give his life for you?


After Jenn and Tucker had left and Gus was tucked in for the night Justin and Brian lay in the double hammock in the backyard.  


‘What did my mom say to you when you got dessert?”


“She is worried about me making a commitment.”


“What is she worried about?  We have been together for 10 years.”


“Let’s not talk about it.  She knows I love you. Maybe we should head to bed.  Tomorrow Emmett’s crew will probably be here by 10. Are you ready to tell our friends the news.”


“Brian, I have been ready for years, you had to be ready, too.  What did my mom say to you when she got here tonight?”


Brian grew very quiet and kissed the top of Justin’s head.  “She gave condolences on the loss of my mom.”


Justin could feel Brian’s body first tense and then tremble.  “Oh, Baby, it will be alright.”


Brian got up and offered Justin his hand.  Justin stood and clung to Brian.


“I need you, Justin.  I need you, now.”


They walked into the house and up to their room.


“What do you need, baby?  If you need me, you can take me.”


“No, I need you to take me. I need you as hard and as dirty as you want.”


“Brian I am not going to do that, I mean I am not going to hurt you. Tomorrow is our special day.”


“Ok, but I still need you in me,  NOW.”


Justin shoved Brian stomach against the dresser and reached around to undo his shorts.  He pushed them down. He then dropped his own pants. He put lube on his hands and Brian’s ass.  He started pressing a finger in and Brian said, “No! I want you NOW!” Justin put lube on as quickly as he could and slowly but very steadily pushed into him.  No hesitation, and no preparation except for the lube he put on. He could see the pain on Brian’s face looking into the mirror. He started hesitating but Brian reached around and made Justin continue his steady thrust. Justin couldn’t look at his face anymore.  He knew he was causing pain but he than remember the pain he had last night and yet the pleasure that had occured.


“You are going to take this all and you are going to take it NOW!” With that he slammed the rest of the way in.


Brian didn’t make a noise but the pain was written all over his face  and the tears began to flow. Brian hadn’t cried for his mom since the night on the vacation.  He was now home and had to face more of his demons.


Justin slowly moved in and out until he released and at the same time reached around and grabbed Brian’s penis.  He quietly said in Brian’s ear. “Come NOW.” And he bit Brian’s earlobe hard.” Brian shuttered and released. Justin stayed deep within him until the shutters subsided. Justin turned Brian around and guided  him to the bed. He laid Brian down, laid next to him and pulled him in his arms. He brushed away his hair, kissed his forehead, stroked his chest, and then laid his lips on Brian’s trying to absorb all the pain he knew Brian was feeling. “Oh, Baby.”  


Brian did not reply but clung to Justin.  He would get his life together before they married.  He had to.