- Text Size +

Chapter 10 CDLWY


The week between Christmas and New Year’s flew by.  All four men loved Gus but it became a game to see who could have sex or play around at least and yet Gus never realized it.  It was obvious to both Justin and Brian that John and Tony were very sexually active. They were young men, they expected it. In fact throughout the week Justin found John coming out of the playroom several times. Both Justin and Brian were hoping they were safe both physically and mentally.


New Year’s Eve Emmett arrived at noon.  He didn’t have his crew with him this time.  It was friends and family so he would put them to work.  Justin and Tony were both very handy in the kitchen and John was very willing to help so they would easily get everything done.  Even Brian would help but he did have to bring Gus into town. Mel and Lindsey would be back late afternoon so they were spending the night with their kids after being gone a week.  There were lots of laughs and stories. Emmett was enjoying getting to know the young men. Maybe they were the reason this house seemed full of love. It also might be the upcoming wedding. His friends had been in love so long, he was glad they finally were getting married.  He, himself, finally had a boyfriend he felt might be the ‘one’ and he was ready for that.


Brian returned with the liquor.   As he carried it in Emmett started laughing. “Now you told me this was a small party for about 30.  You have enough booze for 100.”


“I’d hate to run out.”


“Honey if you run out your friends are lushes.”


“You’d know.”  Everyone laughed.  


As the afternoon progressed, bottles started opening. As Justin saw Tony and John going in for their second and then third he walked up and put his arms around both of them.  “Gentlemen, I am not going to tell you not to drink, it’s a party, but remember it will be a long time before the party’s over and if you want to remember the ball drop you can’t keep this up.”  After saying that Justin walked away. John and Tony realized he was right. They each grabbed a soda, walked over to Justin and kissed his cheek. Emmett watched this unfold.


“I can’t believe I am saying this but you and Brian are doing such a good job with those young men maybe you need to open a home for wayward youth.”


Justin smiled.  “I have to admit, I love having them here.  Brian isn’t as comfortable one on one but he loves them both.  It is great seeing the relationship between John and him. Brian doesn’t realize how much John has gotten from him because Brian knows what he needs better than he knows himself.”


Emmett put his arms around Justin.  “I am so happy for you. I really am.”


“Honeycutt, why are your hands all over my fiance?”


“Just trying to convince him to leave you for me.” Before Brian had a chance to move his hands, Emmett let his arms drop and Justin walked up  to Brian, reached up putting his hand behind Brian’s head and pulled him down. Justin claimed those lips, those perfect lips. Brian enfolded him in his arms.


“Don’t mind me, ya’ll.  You just continue while I get a hardon.”  Emmett roamed in to the living room to give them some privacy and check out the bar set up there.


Brian guided Justin into the the play room. “Sunshine, are you in the mood to play tonight?”


“What did you have in mind?” He pressed himself tightly against  Brian.


Feeling his interest Justin deftly opened Brian’s fly and slipped his hand into his briefs. With his free hand he undid his own and dropped his pants. He moved his hands to Brian’s ass and worked his briefs down.  He grabbed a tube of lube that was always available and he slowly rubbed it on Brian’s dick and then reached back and added some to his own ass kicking his pants free. He climbed up on the table and positioned himself in a half sitting position, making himself very available for Brian.  Brian couldn’t resist. He grabbed a butt plug and turned on the vibrating function. He teased Justin with it and then slipped it in. He leaned over and kissed his love. As he did this his own cock came in contact with the vibration and he shivered. He played with the plug for a couple minutes but soon his need was too great.  He removed the vibrator and slowly slid into the prepared opening. He leaned over Justin and met his waiting mouth, shivering as Justin runs his teeth over Brian’s tongue. They linked fingers as Brian’s thrusts became strong and steady. As Brian emptied himself into Justin he took step back and bent to take Justin in his mouth and helped him come to completion.  


Brian climbed up next to him. “Now, back what I was asking you about.”  They both started laughing as Brian continued as if nothing had happened. Brian got off the table and walked to the toy tray.  Brian brought over a remote control vibrator. It was not the app activated device but one that just turned on and off and the speed.  “I was thinking after everyone leaves you would definitely be ready for something if,” He positioned Justin and slipped the egg into Justin, this has been here all night.”  Brian pushed the button and Justin felt it throb within him.


“I’m game, but,” He turned Brian’s face so he had to look directly in his eyes, “If I give you the time out sign you stop for a while and you don’t embarrass me.”


“Baby, I would never do that on purpose.” Brian turned it on as he kissed him.


“God, what have I gotten myself into? You better not be far away because we may need to duck in here at some point.”  


Brian could feel he was already erect again. “Anytime, Sunshine, anytime!” He reached down to Justin’s crotch and squeezed a little for emphasis.


Brian played with it as they finished setting everything up. Emmett caught on something was happening quickly since Brian was abusing it a bit before everyone got here.  Emmett stood next to Brian and said, “I don’t know what you are doing to that boy but can a borrow it sometime. He is about ready to jump anything. “ Brian showed him the remote and set it on high for a couple seconds.  Justin stopped in his tracks and nearly passed out trying to keep control. “We are going to go change for the party. You’re in charge until we get back.”


By the time they got to their room, Justin was struggling to control himself.  The doors shut and his fly was open. He pushed Brian down to his knees and literally stuck his dick in his mouth.  You put me in this state. Take care of it!” Soon Brian was swallowing as quickly as he could while Justin balanced himself holding onto Brian’s shoulders. Brian stood and pulled Justin against him and locked his lips with his. Justin tasted himself in Brian’s mouth and ran his tongue around the inside drawing Brian’s tongue into his. Eventually they separated and dressed.


Before leaving their room Brian pulled him close one more time.  “I promise I will behave tonight….until we get back up here. Then all bets are off.”  He kissed him and they left the room.


It was nearly 8:00 pm when Justin and Brian made it downstairs.  Emmett just shook his head and smiled as he walked past the stairs to answer the door. The first to arrive were Ted and Blake. It was a very informal night.  Some people were sharing a party bus from the city so they didn’t worry about the drive home. Ted and Blake drove themselves since they didn’t drink. They had picked up Emmett’s boyfriend. Shortly after they arrived, the bus arrived.  Michael, Ben,Hunter, Debbie, and Carl were first off the bus. Next were a bunch of people from the Kinnetik, including Tina, who had helped with the banquet. Daphne and her long time boyfriend, Gale, came off next. Justin had invited a few friends from the galleries in town and they came off last.  John and Tony arrived from the guest house and everyone was there.


Justin had thought about inviting his father but decided they needed to meet privately first.  They had spoken twice that week and he looked forward to seeing him, although he was nervous too.


There were two bars set up in the house as well as several food stations. Emmett was off the clock but he had one employee who had volunteered to serve this evening.  He would keep all the platters filled.


Music played, people laughed. Some were dancing. Justin walked up to his mom and Tucker. “Excuse me, Tucker, may I steal my mom for a bit?”  He offered his hand and Jennifer took his hand. “I’m glad you made it.” Justin said. He waltzed with his mom.


She lay her head on his chest. ”There is no place I’d rather be.  Have I told you lately how proud I am of you? You and Brian have made a home for yourselves  and you have done so well for yourself. Now you are helping out the two young men not to mention having Gus here part of the time.” She brushed his hair back.  “I love you, Justin. Your life might not be what I pictured when you were a child but I wouldn’t change any of it.” She gave him a hug.


“I’m meeting with dad sometime next week.  I doubt we will very be close but I hope we can at least stay in touch.  I don’t know what I would have done without you.” He hugged his mom tightly and kissed her cheek.  I love you.”


Tucker and Brian walked up together.  Each man offered a hand to their loves. Jennifer and Tucker danced away while Brian lowered his head to Justin’s mouth.  At the same time he pressed the remote having Justin more desperate for the kiss. He already wanted more. Brian shut it off again.  Justin reached up and pulled Brian close. He wanted him so badly, He ground his hips into Brian. Brian moaned from need.


“Do you think anyone would notice if we disappeared for 10 minutes?” Brian asked.


Justin glanced around, “Who the fuck cares if they do!”  He grabbed Brian’s hand and they ducked into the playroom. Within seconded they each had their pants down, Brian removed the toy, and entered Justin with one thrust.  Justin cried out as he hung onto the wall. It only took a couple more moves and they both cried out.Just as quickly Brian returned the vibrator and pulled up Justin’s pants and then his own.  They headed back out.


John saw them walk out and smiled. He leaned over and whispered in Tony’s ear.  “Will we still be that happy in ten years?” In response Tony kissed John thoroughly slipping his hand over John’s round ass.  He was surprised to find a butt plug seated there. He looked at John questioningly. “Let’s get a drink.” John said as he led him to the bar.


Brian and Justin both made the rounds.  Brian talked to Ben and Michael for quite a while.  He was very glad Ben was back in town. Hopefully, Michael would now be less demanding.  


Justin stopped and talked to Tina.  She had a lot of talent and he hoped to be able to help her out sometime.  He planned to right a letter of reference for her when her internship was done. Justin always kept an eye out for Brian and noticed he was spending a lot of time at the bar.  He excused himself from Tina and her coworkers and walked over to Brian putting his arms around Brian’s waist. As he did so the vibrator went off again and Justin ground his hips into Brian’s ass. Brian could actually feel the vibrations himself and leaned against Justin.  “Remember, if you pass out you will miss out.” Justin said in Brian’s ear.

It was after 11 and Tony and John were much more interested in each other than seeing the new year come in with their friends. It was really their friend’s friends.  Justin knew what these young men were thinking. He squeezed in between them and softly said, “You are welcome to stay but if I were you, I would want to be in bed when the clock strikes midnight.” John and Tony looked across Justin and smiled at each other.  “Grab whatever food you want and don’t forget a bottle of champagne.” The young men each kissed one of Justin’s cheeks and they were on their way along with a plate of food and a bottle of champagne.


Brian walked up behind Justin, “Where are those two going?”  


“If I had to guess? They are planning to spend the entering of the new year entering each other well, Tony being entered anyway.”


“Is that an option for us?”


“Not likely, Darling, since we are the hosts.” Brian once more reminded of the invasion in his body. Justin leaned against Brian, “I am ready for a new game.”


Jennifer roamed past with Tucker.  She cleared her throat. “You still have company, you two….including your mother!”  She kept going but Brian was sure he heard her laugh.


Tony and John could barely make it back to the house without stripping in the snow. After they arrived at the house, coats dropped and soon shirts followed.  Tony ran his hand over John’s ass and tapped the butt plug he had noticed earlier. “Are you going to tell me what this is about?” Tony nibbled at John’s neck.”


John did not answer but led Tony to their room. He stood near Tony and opened his fly letting pants drop to the floor.  Next he slid his hands under the waistband of Tony’s briefs. His hands cupped Tony’s ass, and pushing the briefs to the floor.  He took Tony’s hand and he stepped away from the clothes.


Tony repeated the same steps with John.  They now stood naked in each others arms. Tony asked, “Are you going to tell me what is up with this?” He reached around and pushed the plug in deeper yet.  John moaned. Tony had know idea how big a plug he had used.


“Tony, tonight at midnight, I want you in me.  I want to know what it feels like. I am yours.”


“Oh, John,” was all Tony could say. He gently laid John down on the bed and kissed him. “I love you, John. Il mio cuore è solo tuo.”


By now he knew these words. “Your heart is mine and,“ he smiled, “My ass is yours.”


Tony pulled out the plug.  John had picked well. He should not cause much pain entering him.  Tony lubed his finger and gently rubbed inside the stretched opening, knowing exactly where to put pressure to make John grown with pleasure. “John, Mio Amore, tell me if there is pain. Too much pain.”


After putting plenty of lube on his cock he slowly pressed against his asshole and, watching John’s face closely he managed to get the head in.  He saw John wince and grab onto the sheets but pressed on knowing his entrance was the most vulnerable and now he could feel him relax as he slowly began to move. John’s face went from strain to pleasure and as Tony moved faster John became in urgent need.  Tony sped up and as they both cried out they could hear fireworks in the distance. I new year was here.


In the main house, toasts were made and lovers were kissed. Brian teetered back and forth in Justin’s arms.  He started the vibrator and this time left it on at the lowest setting. Lowering his mouth to Justin’s ear, I think you have been bad, very, very bad! You will pay for it upstairs soon!”


“You are drunk, Brian.  My guess is you will fall asleep before too many ‘games’.” Justin kissed him.  This was his love, for good and bad.


The guests all left at the same time.  Most of them road the bus so once it had left, the last of the guests.  


The door shut and Justin was in Brian’s arms.  “You started this thing 20 minutes ago and haven’t stopped it.”  Just like that it stopped. It was a relief but not a release. “I need you my love, I need you now.”  


Justin offered his hand to Brian.  Brian did not take it. Instead he swung back and spanked him harder than he ever had before.  Justin yipped. “I told you, you have been very bad tonight. I think we will start the punishment right here.”  Brian grabbed Justin around the waist and as he sat on an armless chair he brought Justin down across his lap. As he did so he pulled his pants down, baring his beautiful white ass that had a slight pink spot on one cheek. He landed several hard blows in a row.  He didn’t look at Justin’s face as he was sure he was on the brink of tears. He also knew he would be asking for more soon so he ignored them. He pulled the vibrator out and stuck two fingers in to replace it. After several thrusts and some attention to his prostate Justin was begging for permission to cum.  Instead of giving him permission he landed another ten blows. These had less power and were in a rhythm. When he finished he slowly rubbed the flaming ass. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a small comb. He lightly and slowly drug it across the red cheeks. Every nerve ending in his body was firing.  


“God, Brian, I need you so bad.  Baby, i am not kidding I can’t wait much longer.” Just Brian shifting slightly had Justin trembling to keep control.


“Then I guess we better go to our room.”


Justin stood and hastily pulled up his pants.  He ran for the stairs with Brian at his heels. Justin had made it up five or six when Brian made it to the second.  Brian’s foot slipped as he moved up the steps as he was going down he grabbed for anything and ended up with Justin’s ankle in his hand. Justin went down and then there was a cry like none Brian had heard before. It chilled him to the bone.  ‘What had he done!’


“Justin,” the tenor of Brian’s voice was that of total fear. “What’s wrong?”


Justin put his hands on the step  to turn over. He cried out in pain.


Brian gathered Justin in his arms and “What is if? What hurts?”  When he looked at Justin closer he noticed he was holding his right arm tightly to his chest as tears ran down his cheeks. He held Justin close to his chest. He stood up taking Justin with him. He carried him to the kitchen counter.


“My arm, it hurts!  God, it hurts, Brian.  Why did you grab my foot?,” Justin moved his arm slightly.  “Ow! It hurts so bad!”


“Let me see it.” Brian was as gentle as the first time he held Gus.  He supported the elbow with one hand as he moved the other down the length of his forearm.

Justin  screamed again. Every nerve in his hand was on fire. Pain shot up from the hand to the elbow. He was shaking uncontrollably now.  


“Sunshine, I am going to let you go.  I am going to get some ice. Can you sit here?”  Justin nodded. Brian quickly stepped to the refrigerator and opened the freezer.  He pulled out a bag of frozen peas and draped it over the arm. He rushed to the intercom system and tried to get Tony and John.  There was no response. He carried Justin and sat down on a chair with Justin in his lap. He pulled out his phone. He rang John. It went to voicemail.  He tried Tony’s and it did the same.



John and Tony were laying side by side holding each other.  John’s phone rang but he left it go to voicemail. Then Tony’s phone rang. He tried to get to it but he was too slow.  John’s then rang again. He grabbed it this time. “What!”


“John, I need you at the house.  Justin’s been hurt.” with that Brian hung up.  Justin was very pale and all he could do was whimper.  All Brian heard was ‘Why did you grab my foot?’



Although Justin didn’t speak, he curled into Brian, his protector. As John drove them to the hospital, Brian held him in the backseat.  “I love you, Sunshine. I am so sorry. I would never hurt you, oh, baby, Sunshine…..”


Justin continued to shiver in Brian’s arm.  They had covered him with a blanket afraid he may go into shock.  Holding the arm still didn’t seem to help. All Brian could do was murmur words of love to him.


As they pulled into the emergency entrance, Tony opened the back door and Brian carried him into emergency.  They had called ahead and they were ready for him. Brian set him on a gurnie.


Justin grabbed for Brian’s hand.  “I’m not going anywhere, Sunshine.  I am right here.” Once Justin was in a room he was given some painkillers which calmed him down.  As Brian and Justin waited for x-rays Brian never broke contact with Justin. He smoothed his hair off his forehead.  He kissed his head his hand his lips. It was killing him that Justin wasn’t talking. Brian pulled a chair up to the bed so he could be eye to eye with him.  “Sunshine, will you look at me. Baby, please, say something.


Justin finally looked at Brian although his eyes didn’t focus completely. “Brian, you grabbed me and I fell.’


“Yes, you fell on the steps.”


“My arm hurts bad.  I have an art show.”


SHIT, SHIT, SHIT Brian had forgotten about the art show. That was six weeks away. DAMN!


They came to take x-rays and it was verified he had broken one of the bones in his lower arm.  As the technician fit him for a removable brace the Dr. talked to Brian about the cause of most of the pain.  “It comes from his previous injuries. His nerve damage has flared up. The thing with it is there is nothing we can do. It just needs to heal itself again.  It may improve tomorrow, maybe next week. Maybe a month. It is just a matter of time.”


Brian was given some pain killers and Justin was released into his care.  Tony and John were in the waiting room. Brian found them sleeping in a couple chairs. “Hey, guys, we are ready to go. Can you go get the car, please.”


Justin fell asleep in Brian’s arms in the back seat.  Brian carried him into the house and up the stairs laying him gently down on the bed.  Brian got Justin’s pants off and took his own clothes off. He pulled Justin in his arms and cried.



Tony and John made coffee and each had a cup.  They really didn’t know what to do. Should they call somebody?  They mentioned Michael but decided Justin wouldn’t want him here.  John picked up the phone and dialed the number that came to mind. “Can you come over. There was an accident and Justin broke his arm.” There was a pause.  “Brian won’t leave his side and Justin won’t talk.” Pause. “Thanks.”


A half hour later Alice walked into the kitchen. She poured herself  a cup of coffee and sat by the boys at the table. They needed a mom and she was stepping in.


About 9:00 Justin started moving in Brian’s arms.  “ Hey, Sunshine, how are you, baby?”


“I’m alive.” He moved his arm, “Oh, Christ, my hand hurts.”


Brian got up and grabbed a water.  He got out a pain killer and gave it to him.  Justin took it without even questioning what it was.


“You should probably eat something.  Do you want to come downstairs or would you rather I bring something up here?”


“I’m not that hungry.”


“You need to eat something. Should I bring it up?”


“No, I’ll come down.  Maybe it will take my mind off the pain.”


“Sunshine, I am SO sorry.  I didn’t mean, I would never,”


“I know you didn’t do it on purpose, Brian.” Justin reached up and pulled Brian’s head down to his lips and kissed him. “ It was no one’s fault.”


Brian helped just in on with his robe and put on one himself.  Brian walked next to him with an arm around Justin’s waist for balance. The smell of coffee hit their senses and then they thought they smelled eggs and sausage. Tony?


They were both surprised to see Alice sitting at the table. “Can I get you both some coffee?” They nodded as they sat down.  She set the cups down and then got them each a plate of breakfast.


“What are you doing here, Alice?” Brian asked.  


“The boys called me.  I think they were just scared.  They usually come to you when they need something and when you were in need they didn’t know what to do.”


“I sometimes forget how young they are.  Thanks, Alice. If you have plans we will be….”


“If you don’t mind I’ll stay.  I don’t have plans today. I can clean up from the party.”


She went to the living room to start cleaning.  “Oh, shit, I’ll be right back.” Brian raised.


Justin watched him walk out of the room a bit confused.


Brian returned with a confused look on his face.


“What’s wrong?”


“You remember what we were doing just before we headed for the stairs?”


“Justin smiled.” Yes, I remember it quite well.  Sitting here now I can still remember. Oh, shit, I know where you’re going with this.  Did you find it?”


“No, it was laying in the middle of the floor. Now it’s gone.”


“Seems to me we have some unfinished business from last night.” Justin leaned over and put his good hand on Brian’s crotch. He then looked at Brian’s face.  He had tears in his eyes.


“What’s the matter, Bri?”


“Last night, this morning, you wouldn’t talk to me.  I thought you blamed me, which I didn’t blame you for.  I was to blame.”


“Brian, it was an accident. That’s all there was to it.”


Brian kissed him. “You should eat before we go upstairs.”  He watched Justin chasing eggs around his plate. “Here, Sunshine, don’t argue.” He picks up his fork and feeds Justin his breakfast. “Right now the pain killers have you feeling no pain.  Which is great but it kills your coordination, too.” By the time Justin had finished eating both men were ready to go to bed.


Justin stood and wrapped himself around Brian. “Just before we started upstairs I was desperate for you.  God, I need you now!” Arm in arm they walked upstairs.


It was not the wild experience it would have been last night.  Brian helped Justin take off the robe and remove his briefs. Justin was  making an effort to help with Brian’s robe.”Sunshine, don’t stress.” He dropped his robe and then lost the briefs.  Brian gently laid Sunshine down and watching where Justin’s hand was he gently pressed his lips to Justin who instantly wrapped his leg around Brian’s waist used it to leverage Brian closer. Justin ground his hips into him.

As Brian brought Justin’s legs up on his shoulders  Brian saw Justin’s bruised backside. He rubbed those beautiful globes he lubed his opening and his dick. “Are you still ok, Sunshine?”


“Please, baby, I have been ready since I woke up.” Brian slowly entered but both of them felt a desperation and Brian pushed the rest of the way in.  Brian leaned over and kissed his love. Seeing Justin bring his broken arm in protectively made Brian cringe inside. He did cause the fall. How was he going to make it up to him.


They both dozed after getting little sleep the night before.


John and Tony stayed at the guest house all day but January 2 was a normal work day.  


Brian made sure Justin wanted him to go to work.  He could work from home if he needed to but Justin sent him off.  Once he had eaten he walked to the studio. Shortly after he arrived at the studio John arrived. Justin was sitting at the desk and as John walked around the desk he dropped something on it. Justin glanced and started laughing.  “We wondered where that had gone.” There lay the vibrator from New Year’s Eve.


“When Tony and I got here after the hospital I saw it laying there.  I washed it for you.”


Justin gave him a hug.  “How have you been? I know I have seen you but we haven’t had time just the two of us.”


John got a whimsical look on his face.  “I bottomed after the party.”


“You what? Are you serious?  What will you tell me?” Justin hugged him with his good hand.  “Was it pleasant if not wonderful?”


“It was pretty great. Tony is still more comfortable with it but I am sure it will happen again.”


“What was Tony’s reaction?”


John blushed, “He loved it.”


The rest of the day was not as pleasant.  Justin got frustrated not being able to do anything.  Even if he reached up to balance something sharp pain shot through his hand and arm.


John helped him look and realized he had two pieces that needed to be finished before the show.  The show was two days after he got the cast off.


Justin went up to the house in frustration.  He waited for Alice to leave the kitchen and took the back stairs to his room.  He then poured himself some whiskey and took a painkiller. ‘How was he ever going to get this show ready on time?’


As days went on Brian started spending longer days at the office.  Justin seemed to get angry just seeing him so he just tried to stay out of his way.  He understood his frustration and didn’t want to cause him any more problems.


John did his best to help Justin.  He couldn’t paint the picture but he could do framing and organizing.  He made sure flights were scheduled, hotels were booked, and all details were covered.  


By the last week of January and Brian had upped his schedule and was spending his weeknights at the loft. He missed Justin so much but he was just stressing him out when he was there.  He knew it was his fault and everytime Justin saw him he remembered it, too. He was wondering if he should just stay in the city for the weekend with Gus.


Justin came home to the empty house every night.  The Dr. gave him permission to spend limited time without the splint starting Monday which would give him a couple weeks to finish everything. And it would help if Brian would be here.  He ached for him, lying in bed at night alone. He knew Brian was busy but he never had spent so much time away. He had even quit texting him. He missed his heart.


On Thursday Justin missed a call from Brian.  He listened to the message as soon as he had a chance.  He wanted to keep Gus in the loft for the weekend. That was too much.  He called Brian back. He got Brian’s voicemail. “Brian, don’t you dare stay in the city with Gus.  He belongs here not at the loft.”


Justin had been able to cut back some on the painkillers.  On Friday he made sure he didn’t drink at all before Gus got here. When he heard Brian’s car pull up Justin raised to the door and Gus ran into his arms.  “Justin, how’s your arm? Is it getting better? Did you know I have my puppy now? Mom said when he gets older he can come out here with me when I visit.” Justin had to smile.  


“Why don’t you bring your bag up to your room and then i think Tony and John want you to come visit them. I’ll see you in an hour for dinner, OK?”


Gus rushed out the back door a minute later.


Brian came in the door as Gus left.  Justin couldn’t resist this beautiful man.  Just seeing him made his heart weak. He didn’t say anything but walked up to him and put his hand on Justin’s cheek, stood on tiptoes, and kissed him. “I have missed you, baby. Gus is with JT. “


Brian didn’t need to be asked twice.  Up until recently they had made love three to four times a day.  Twice a week just wasn’t enough. Brian scooped him up in his arms and raced up the stairs. When they got to the room Brian didn’t even get his shirt off.  They stripped their pants off and Brian faught not to just plow in. He inserted and stretched him as quickly as he could. Justin finally grabbed Brian’s shirt and yanked him up. They looked into each other’s eyes as  Brian entered his love. He was home but he was afraid it would be short lived.


Justin was so happy to spend time with Gus and Brian.  Brian still seemed to be a bit distant but at least he was here.


John and Tony had started their own daily schedule.  They spent their nights at the guest house most of the time.  Most nights they at dinner with Justin and then went home to be alone.  They had gotten more experimental the last couple weeks. When Justin had left the vibrator at the studio John brought it back to the house with him.  That evening Tony had worn it up to the main house while they ate and John had the remote. By the time they had gotten back to the house Tony was nearly in a frenzy.  They didn’t make it up to their room. They dropped onto the rug in front of the gas fireplace. John slipped on a condom and lubed it as he entered Tony. As John moved in and out Tony started crying.


“Tony, what’s wrong?  Did I do something to hurt you?”


Tony took John’s face and pulled him close as he kissed him so gently John felt it to his toes and all parts in between  John thrust a few more times and then the collapsed on to the rug.


After they had relaxed Tony snuggled up to John and lay his head on his chest.  “I am sorry for the tears, mio amore. As you were so sweet and gentle I realized it had been a year ago today when I was assaulted. I am so…..I can’t think of the word….I just love you so much.”


For the first time in their relationship John and Tony spooned while John slipped back into him and they just laid there enjoying the feeling of being together and being love. Eventually, they began a slow movement and for the first time John felt he knew how Justin and Brian felt about each other.


Well, at least how they used to feel about each other.


Justin and Brian spent as much time in bed as they could with a ten year old boy in the house.  Gus left with his mothers on Sunday afternoon. The car had just left the drive when Justin and Brian were up in their room.  Brian ran a bath and after Justin removed the splint they just laid together in the warm tub. Justin didn’t want to ask but he needed to know.  “Are we alright?”


“Honestly? I don’t know. We will always be good in bed. We have had chemistry since the first night but I don’t know….”


Justin asked really knowing the answer already, “Are you coming with me to New Orleans?”  


“Justin, I don’t think you want me to.”  Brian was sure Justin still held an underlying grudge against him for the injury. Justin felt a tear run down his cheek.


Justin’s heart was breaking.  What had he done? Was there someone else?  Was Brian finally tired of him? What had happened? Justin was glad couldn’t see his face as the tears streamed down his face.


Once Justin could trust his voice he said, “I am going to need to take someone along to help.


“Do you want Jarod to help?”  Jarod had helped him with an art tour years ago and they had a brief connection.”


“No, I don’t want Jarod to help!  How could you even think that? I have heard nothing from him in well over a year.  I want to take Tina, your intern.”


“That’s fine if she wants to go I think she would be a great help.”


They got out of the tub and made bittersweet love once more.  By the time Justin woke, Brian was gone.



Justin talked to Tina and she was thrilled to travel with him and spend a week in New Orleans.  He also called Emmett and told him to cancel the venue and the flowers. “Baby, what happened?”


“Em, I am really not sure. I just know it is over.”


“Justin, are you OK?”


“I’ll never be OK.”



On Monday, Justin spent  the day at the studio. He knew he would pay for it tonight but he spent all day without the splint.  By 4:00 pm he was in tears because of the pain in his hand but the picture was nearly done. He put the splint back on but he knew it was too late.  He went to his room, took two pain killers and washed it down with two large glasses of whiskey.


Each day for the next two weeks went about the same.  Justin would work too long without the splint and then he would end up walking to the house and drinking too much and taking the painkillers so he could sleep.  He couldn’t sleep alone without a sleep aid. He chose whiskey and painkillers


Justin did make a trip into Pittsburgh and spent the evening with Gus.  He was glad he was sure his moms would always let him spend time with him because if he lost him too, he wasn’t sure he would survive.



The paintings were on their way to New Orleans and he and Tina would leave in the morning. He was heading to Mardi Gras after a 10 year relationship.  Maybe something or someone would stop his heart from totally shattering.