- Text Size +

Chapter 13 CDLWY


On Wednesday Justin boarded the plane for Salt Lake City.  The women had it all figured out that if Tony and John would just sleep in the main house one night they could cover the rest of the time.  


Justin was now trying to focus on the  show. He hoped everything had arrived. The gallery looked great.  It was set up as directed and the building was spectacular. As people started  arriving he put on his show face. He could do this for four nights. Gus had called him the first night to wish him luck and to say he loved him.  When he got back he would spend as much time with him as he could. The break up was really hitting him hard. Had he been too demanding. Was it unrealistic to think Brian could change? Was he being selfish?


John and Tony tried to get together with Brian but Brian came up with an excuse for every night.  They did at least talk a while. John told him he would be going to help Justin close the show on Sunday and he would come back on Tuesday.  


Every night Brian went out to his road.  Every night he increased his speed. He felt nothing when he was out there.   Gus made him smile. He loved Sunny Boy but he would be so much better off without him, without this father.  He still would see Sunshine every night at the end of the road. He could feel his lips each night and hear his voice saying, “If you would have been in my bed....” On Friday night as he flew down the road his eyes teared over and he had to let up on the speed.  He pulled over and dropped his head on the steering wheel and cried. He really had fucked up.


Brian was looking forward to Saturday.  He called Lindsay, “Does it still work for me to take Gus today?”


“Brian, sure you can take him but he has been really quiet the last few days.  I hoped talking to Justin would help but it didn’t. I don’t want to say it but your screwing with his life because you can’t get your own shit together. Our son is paying for it.”


“I’ll try to get him to understand.” How could Gus understand when he didn’t understand himself.


Brian arrived at the scheduled time and  Gus came out the door but it was a deflated Gus.  There was no spring in his step, no boisterous greeting.  There was a hug that had a note of desperation in it. Gus got in and Brian made sure his seatbelt was tied tightly. Gus reached for Brian’s hand and held onto it tightly. Brian drove to a nearby park and pulled into the lot.  “Gus, is something wrong. Did I do something? Did something happen?” Brian looked closely at Gus and saw tears streaming down his face.


“Daddy, why can’t you promise?  Why can’t we be a real family? Why can’t you love me and Justin and a baby? Why can’t you just promise so we can have Justin back?”  By now Gus was sobbing uncontrollably. “Dad, can’t you promise to do your best,” He had to stop talking as he hiccuped in some air. “I promised to do my best in school.  Daddy, just promise to do your best.” By now, Brian had taken off Gus’ seatbelt and pulled him into his lap trying to calm down the nearly

hysterical boy. Brian was crying nearly as hard as Gus.  


“I’m so sorry, Gus.  Daddy’s sorry. You’re right I need to promise to do my best.  I was wrong.” Brian continued to talk softly to his son as he rocked back and forth in the seat. He held onto him like he was the lifeline for a drowning man.  He could not hurt this wonderful boy like this again. He knew he wasn’t perfect and he knew he never would be but he promised to do his very best for Gus, for Justin, and for the baby.  And if Justin would have him, Brian wanted to marry him as soon as he could. He wanted to promise to love, honor, and even obey.



Gus and Brian didn’t go to the trampoline park.  Instead they grabbed all their favorite foods and headed to the loft. They played Crazy 8 and Go Fish.  They ate and laughed. “Hey, Gus, while you deal the card for War, I am going to make a phone call. It is very important if I want to go get Justin. Is that ok?”


“You can make all the calls you want if you will move back to the house.”


Brian kissed his head and stepped away.  He called John. “Hey, Brian! Did you finally find a time we can do dinner?”


“No, I need your ticket to Salt Lake City.”


“What?”


“I’m going to go get him. I’m going to marry that man if will still have me.”


“Hell, it’s about time! What do I need to do?” Brian gave John all his personal data and his credit card number.  “Get it put in my name and let me know details when it is set. Now Gus and I have some planning to do.”


“Ok, Gus, We have some planning to do.”  Brian and Gus planned and plotted. Brian pulled out some of the random art supplies Justin had at the loft and Gus started making Justin a card.  There was a picture of Brian, himself, and Justin holding a baby. Brian assured him he had done a great job. Now if only Brian knew what he was going to say.  How was he going to prove to Justin he was ready to make that commitment? He didn’t want to make a scene at the gallery but he was afraid if he didn’t talk to him there that he wouldn’t talk at all.


Brian brought Gus home.  Mel and Lindsay met them at the door worried they would have to pick up some pieces. Gus bounded up the stairs, Brian right behind him. Gus turned and hugged his Dad.  “I love you, Dad.”


“I love you, too, Gus!  I will call you, Ok?”


Gus nodded and they did a fist bump. Then he was in the house.


Mel and Linds both looked confused.  “So what did you do to our son? When he left…..”


“Our son grabbed my heart and made it start up again. I need to get moving.  I am going to Salt Lake City tomorrow.”


:It’s about time!” Mel said bluntly.


Lindsay gave him a big hug.  “Go get your Sunshine.”


Brian gave Linds a big kiss and than looked at Mel, “What the hell,”  He grabbed Mel, dipped her, and gave her a big kiss. He smiled as he ran to the car. As he drove away he saw Lindsay laughing as Mel stood there stunned.


John sent him the Itinerary for his trip and then called his uncle. “Brian, everything is set.  What can we do for you?”


“John, I am going to have some suitcases packed in my loft.  If all goes well, can you and Tony grab them and bring them to the house?  If it doesn’t go well….not going to think about that.”


“I love you, Uncle Brian, and so does Justin.  I don’t know what has all happened but he needs you.”


“Thanks, John! I will be in touch.  Now I need to sleep. That flight is early tomorrow.”


Brian was at the airport early and soon he sat nervously on the plane. “Mr.  Kinney, is there anything I can get you?” She blatantly laid her hand on his shoulder and caressed it”


“I wish there was.  I just need him to say yes.”  He chuckled how quickly she moved her hand.  


“Can’t blame a girl for trying.”


He smiled up at her, “I’m flattered, really. I was just an asshole and I need to get him back.”


She stopped by his seat often to make sure he was still hanging in there. Before the flight landed she handed him a piece of paper.  “I have been talking to the other attendants and there are a list of romantic restaurants and places to go. There is also a great jeweler in case you are looking for something.



Brian smiled up at his new friend, “Thanks!  I appreciate it.” As he got off the plane he decided the jeweler would be his first stop.  He found what he was looking for and headed to the airport. It was noon and after a call to the gallery, acting as if he was a big buyer, he found out Justin was there. He left his luggage at the desk and walked to the gallery, velvet box in his pocket.


As Brian walked in he looked around to see if he was on the floor but he didn’t see him.  He moved to the back where offices usually were. He heard him before he saw him. Justin was talking to someone and they laughed.  As he came around the corner, Justin’s back was to Brian. “Sir can I help you?” the gallery employee asked.


Justin turned thinking it might be John. When he saw Brian he froze.  Brian could see the pain on his face. “Brian, I don’t have anything to say to you.”


“Well, Justin, I have something to say to you.”


“Justin, do I need to call security?”


“No, thank you, Tammy, I can take care of this.”   Justin walked near Brian making sure he didn’t touch him.  “Not here, Brian, follow me.”


The men walked into a room.  Brian guessed it was where high ticket items were bought and sold.  Once the door was shut Justin turned on him. “What are you doing here? It’s bad enough Gus is a mess over this and now you need to come here and make it worse?  I take it John’s not coming? Now I will have to do all the work myself.”


Brian took a step toward Justin and began reaching out to him.


“Don’t touch me.” Justin stepped back like Brian’s touch would burn him. “You gave up that right.” Justin knew he could never resist Brian’s touch.  He knew they would make love and then he would have to start over with his emotions. He just felt like he was making progress. It was like an addict.  One small taste and he would have to start all over again. ‘Damn him! Why did he have to come’?


“Justin.” Brian spoke the name warm enough to melt chocolate.


A shiver ran through Justin as if he had been caressed. “What do you want, Brian? I really don’t have anything to give you right now.  I have a baby on the way and a mother to watch out for. I have a son who is hurt and confused and his scared his father may not come back some day, and I have an art show that is doing very well but is very likely the last one I ever have as I haven’t painted anything in months so, I’m sorry, I have nothing to give you.  There is nothing left to give.” Justin turned his back to Brian not wanting him to see how close he was to losing it all. A breath is all it would take for Justin to crumble right now.


He needed space.  He needed to get these feelings under control.


Brian could tell Justin needed a little time and space.  “Justin, what time does the show close?


“9:00.”


“Will you meet me for a late dinner?”


“If I say yes will you leave? And, no room service.”


“I will text you when I have reservations made.” He paused hoping Justin would turn around.  When he didn’t Brian said. “Justin,” His voice was again like melted chocolate; warm, sweet, and addictive. “I love you.” It nearly killed Brian to leave without touching him but he needed to think about Justin.  It was the last night of his big show. He needed to have some focus. He slipped out of the room.


Justin slowly turned around to make sure he had really left.  He took a couple long, deep breaths. A million things flashed in his mind.  What he could remember the most was the smell of Brian’s hair, the feel of his hand on the back of his neck, the feel of…” He had to stop this.  In an hour this place would be filled and he would need to be in control of himself. He know there was whiskey in this place somewhere. He left the room in search of a stiff drink.


Brian looked at the list of restaurants he was given on the plane.  He located the ones that were in the area and then called around for a reservation.  He soon found a place that had a private room they could have. Being fairly close to the gallery he didn’t want Justin to run into fans when they were trying to have a conversation and he hoped it was a conversation that would change both their lived.


Justin was glad it was busy.  He had very little time to contemplate dinner.  A text had come in from Brian about 8:00 giving him the name and address of a restaurant in the neighborhood. When there was a lull, Tammy, the gallery employee, came over to him.  “You looked a little shaky when your visitor arrived. I recognize him from pictures of you. If my memory is correct you were together a long time. Obviously, you weren’t expecting him.”


“His nephew was supposed to be here to help with crating and shipping tomorrow. And yes, we were together over 10 years.  We were planning to get married next month but plans change.”

At that moment someone walked up asking Tammy a question and Justin wandered off.


Glancing at his watch he saw he had 30 minutes left.  He walked around and saw an older gentleman looking at an older one of his paintings.  It was the one he called Brian. This painting had layers and layers to it. He smiled at the older gentleman who was taken back a bit that the artist was standing next to him.


“May I ask what you think of this painting?”


“I think the artist,” He winked at Justin, “is in love with a very complicated man.”


“I think you are right.  What makes you say that?”


“This man has lots of facets, lots of responsibilities, but he also has lots of struggles. But with all the layers of different colors I see that something keeps him stable. That yellow is under everything. As long as his foundation is there, he would do anything for the people in his life.  I am betting many people lean on him and that doesn’t always suit him.”


Justin stood there with his mouth open.  “How did you…”


“I was at one of your early shows when it was displayed.  And I have to say, I know you are the base for this man but his colors aren’t showing through you anymore. If I had to guess, you can’t paint without your color in your life.”


“There is a lot going on in my life right now.”


“Mr. Taylor, if I may be so bold, get your color back. It will always be worth it. Yellow is a nice color but with only one color nothing can change. Let those other colors back into your life. Neither of you make a complete pictures without each other.”  


Justin stared at the painting for a minute and then turned to address the man but he was no longer there.  Justin looked around and didn’t see him anywhere. He walked over to Tammy and said, “Did you know the guy I was just talking to?”


“I’m sorry, Justin, I was busy helping someone else.  Was he bothering you?”


“Well, he bothered me but not in the way you mean. He just said a couple things that have me thinking.”


“Well, I think we can lock the doors as soon as the last few trickle out. Do you have dinner plans?


“I do.  I don’t know how much I will actually eat but I am meeting Brian.”


“I hope you don’t mind me saying this but I think he might be one of the best looking men I have ever seen and the two of you together are stunning.  If only I could find someone as good looking as either of you. And I don’t know him at all but from spending time with you the last few days, I want someone with your heart too.” Tammy blushed a bit when she finished talking.


“Thanks for that.  My life has been a bit crazy the last few months and think I have been blaming Brian for everything that has gone on but, face it, the old saying is correct, it takes two to have this kind of problem, well in my life there are three right now but that isn’t Brian’s fault. I guess I need to go meet him.  I will be back tomorrow to supervise packing.”

“No one will be here before 10:30 so even 11:00 would be early enough. I think that is when the packing crew arrives.”


Justin thanked her as he walked out the door. He caught himself running his hand through his hair. He was nervous but he wasn’t sure if he was nervous for what would happen or what might not happen. Brian could just want to talk about Gus and getting that straight since the young boy was so distraught when he called. He walked to the nearby restaurant trying to get his nerves under control. He walked in and gave Brian’s name. Walking back to the room several patrons stopped him and wanted to chat.  He was polite but excused himself for a late appointment. He was a bit surprised when he was led into a private room. His pulse quickened as Brian stood wearing immaculately fitting trousers and a tailored sports jacket that showed off his shoulders and narrow waist.


“Thanks for coming, Sunshine. “  Brian pulled out a chair and Justin sat down. “I ordered you a drink and got some appetizers.  How did the show go?”


“It went well which is a good thing since it will be awhile before I do a show again.  Tina and the baby will be my priority for, well, in the case of the baby for years.” Brian absently reached for Justin’s hand but Justin snatched it away.


“Why are you here, Brian? You didn’t fly across country to take me out to dinner or because you had the urge to pack up paintings.”


“You are right.  I am here because of our son.”


“Is Gus Ok?  I have so worried about him.  I know our situation has really affected him.   He called Friday evening to wish me luck but he sounded so sad.  Nothing’s wrong is it?”


Brian passed the card Gus had made across the table to Justin.  “He wanted me to give you this.”


Justin looked at the cover and saw the picture including a baby.  “You told him?” Justin snapped.


“No, actually you told him.  When he was on the steps he heard you.”


“I caused him his pain?  Oh, damn, the one thing I was trying to prevent.”


“Justin, we caused him the pain.  Open the card. He wrote it but it is from me.”


In the card it said, ‘Dear Daddy, I am glad we are having a new baby.  I will help you a lot. Dad promises to do his best if you will let him come home. Love, Gus’.


Justin had to blink away the tears. “This isn’t fair. You know that don’t you? How did this come about?”  He held up the card.


Brian, through tears of his own, told Justin about Gus’ meltdown the day before. He told him about Gus doing his best so why couldn’t his dad. “He got the idea I didn’t want the baby so he then wondered if I wanted him. I have never seen him like that and I never want to again.  I realized how selfish I’ve been.


“Brian, saying it doesn’t change anything. Unless I know you are done with the reckless behavior I can’t have you in my life. Every night I dream that you smashed the car and I get the call to identify the body or Gus is trying to understand why his dad didn’t want to be around him. I have to be strong for the new baby, for Tina, and for Gus.”


Brian reached for his hands and refused to let Justin pull away this time. Electricity shot through both of them. It was all they could do not to fall into each other’s embrace.


There was a knock on the door and a server came in.  It looked like Brian had ordered one of each thing on the menu. “I wasn’t sure what you would want so I just ordered several things.” Brian dropped Justin’s hands but brought his own up to Justin’s face and ran the back of his finger down Justin’s. He shivered at the intimacy.  They sat in silence for a long time as they ate dinner. As they passed plates back and forth fingers began to subtly touch from time to time.


After they had eaten what they wanted Brian said, “Justin, I have been a jerk.  I have done stupid things that aren’t fair to you or the rest of the family. I am not perfect.  I will screw up but I promise I will do the very best I can and if you see me doing something stupid tell me and I will listen.  Just remind me of Gus. I can’t live through that again. I have learned, I can’t do this life without you. I am not whole when you’re not around.  I need you to support me and I promise to do my best to help you any way I can. And, Justin,” He took both of his hands and brought them to his lips, “You are going to be the best dad.  I want to be there, not just a weekend now and then. I want to be there every night to help with the baby. I want to get thrown up on. I want to be there for the diapers and the crying.  And, I want to be in our bed once the baby falls asleep and make love to my husband, all night if we feel like it.”


Brian slipped one of his hands free of Justin’s and reached into his pocket.  He pulled out the velvet box. He dropped to his knee next to Justin and opened the box. Inside was a ring that was very similar to the styling to the bracelet with a diamond in the center.  “Justin, will you please do me the honor of marrying me.” He took the ring out of the box and slipped it on his hand where the wedding bad would soon go.


The ring was on his finger but he hadn’t answered yet. He was too stunned to speak.


“Justin, please tell me silence is a good thing.”    


Justin launched himself from the chair into Brian’s arms, throwing him off balance and both landed on the floor.


“Yes, yes,  yes, yes.” Justin kissed him with each yes. The last one their lips fused until they both moaned.


Brian surfaced a bit.  “Justin, we need to, god I can’t believe I am saying this, we need to stop.” He groaned as he said it.    Once more his tongue slipped into Justin’s and tasted him, inhaled him, claimed him.


Together they got off the floor. Brian said “I want to get married as soon as possible.  What would you say to stopping in Vegas before we head home?”


“I would love to but we have a son that would kill us and I have a mother that would do the same. But right now I have a wonderful idea.”He slid his hand down Brian’s shirt and continued downward, “Let’s get to the hotel before we have to stop in an alley like old times.”  They both laughed and started for the door. Brian threw a wad of $100 bills on the table as they left.


As they walked along hands all over each other, Brian took time to pull out his phone.  


“Who is more important than I am right this minute?” He slid his hand around his waist.


“I know a couple young men that have been waiting to hear from me.  I am sure they won’t mind being woke up for this.” He texted both of their phones.  The message said, ‘There will be a wedding. Get my suitcases.’


As their phones both registered an incoming message they untangled themselves from the blankets and each other and reached for the phone.


“Yes!”  John shouted!  


“I am so happy for them.  I think we need to celebrate!”


“And how do you plan to do that?”  As John said this he felt Tony’s hand slide down his abdomen and then lower still. His fingers began to slide through his pubic hair and then rap around his growing shaft. Tony began to slide his tongue downward.  He positioned himself with his dick over John’s mouth. And soon John moved. He flipped Tony and positioned him. After putting on a condom, he pulled Tony ever closer as he entered him. He continued the slow movement trying to go in deeper each time. They both climbed higher.  John couldn’t believe that he had known this man a little over 6 months and he didn’t know how he could ever live without him. They were too young but hopefully someday they would be able to marry just like Brian and Justin.



Justin and Brian arrived at the hotel.  They entered the elevator . They tried to just hold hands but soon they were wrapped up, tongues dancing.  Brian’s hands slid down Justin’s back and cupped his cheeks pulling him hard against him. “God, I have missed you!” Their lips met again as the doors slid open. Brian pulled away and realized he didn’t know where the room was. Justin led the way and as Justin got out the key card Brian pinned him to the door.  Justin was sure he could feel his throbbing through his pants. Brian put his lips on Justin’s neck and and savored the taste. He wanted to taste every square inch of him. They fell into the room and Brian looked around to see where they would land.


Justin guided them to the bedroom.  He faced Brian and put his arms around his neck.  He pressed against Brian sliding his hands down his back and into those perfectly fitting trousers.  Brian unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. Now Justin could slip under the waistband of his underwear and felt his skin.  He needed to feel more skin. All the sudden he was frantic and it must have hit Brian at the same time because he grabbed the front of Justin’s shirt and ripped it off him. Justin frantically tried to get Brian’s shirt off.  Buttons flew and the men pressed their bare chests against each other. Now Justin slid Brian’s pants down and dropped to his knees. Justin feasted. He slid his teach lightly over his cock from the base to the tip and back again. He ran the tip of his tongue around the tip of Brian’s cock and then licked the slit of his penis his tongue tasting Brian, a taste only Brian had.


“Brian, I want you in me.”


“Oh, not so fast  this is a two way street.” He lay Justin on his stomach. Starting at his shoulders he drug his hands down rubbing and massaging anything that felt tight.  He worked his way down to Justin’s firm ass. He could play with those cheeks for hours. His fingers rubbed and squeezed and then began to probe. He slid his fingers down his crack but then he massaged the bud Brian hungered.  He leaned forward and slid his tongue up until he began to massage the opening. As he pushed his tongue inward he flicked it.


Justin gasped and cried out. “Brian, please, I need you so much. I need me to be us. Brian helped Justin flip and putting Justin’s legs on his shoulders Brian entered him, very much like the first time they had made love.


Adding lube Brian slid into Justin.  He was tight from lack of activity so Brian entered slowly like that first night. “Justin if I do this 100,000 it won’t be enough.”  Brian would take him to the edge and then hold still and then he would repeat it. He did this over and over.


Justin finally  begged, “Brian, please, please I need it now, I need you now!”  

Brian leaned down and took his lips and as they shouted on release they collapsed, entwined in each others.  They both slept in peace.


In the morning, Justin woke as Brian slid into him.  He had his arms tightly around him and Brian bit his shoulder as the speed increased.  Soon Brian was was unable to restrain himself. He reached around and took hold of Justin’s cock and then slid below his balls.  He wanted to come together and he was losing control quickly. He had always been the one in control but when he looked at this man, he knew he would do anything for his pleasure, not his own.


They didn’t rush as they showered and dressed.  They had months to make up for and that meant a lot of missed touching.  At 11:00 they strolled into the gallery hand in hand. Throughout the day the paintings were packed and the crates hauled to the shipping area.  The gallery staff could see the difference in Justin since last night. The smile on his face made him glow.


As the last painting was brought away, Justin noticed the man from last night.  He walked up to Justin and introduced himself. “Good morning, Mr. Taylor. I realized I never introduced myself last night.  My name is James Stanley.” Justin looked surprised. He was the owner of the gallery. “As I am sure they told you I had been called out of town until last night.”  He then turned and said, “And you must be Brian.” They shook hands and he said, “You look just like your picture.” Brian looked confused but Justin smiled.


“Thank you, sir.  Isn’t he as beautiful as I pictured him.”


“That he is, Justin.  Every layer I think.” He shook both of their hands and was gone.


“Did I miss something?” Brian asked as he pulled Justin close.


Justin kissed him deeply with all the love he felt for this man. “He just somehow knew we belonged together. I’ll tell you about it sometime. ”



John and Tony ran to town on Monday and picked up the luggage at the loft.  When they returned they talked to Tina and Alice. Tony was so excited he couldn’t wait to tell them.  “Brian and Justin are getting married, as soon as they can.”


“About time,” was Alice’s response.  “Those men need to make the commitment.  They should have done it years ago. I have never seen two people more meant for each other.”


Tina had a bit of a worried look.  Alice noticed and took her hand. “Honey, you have nothing to worry about. First of all, Brian will do anything for Justin and second, you may only know Mr. Kinney, your boss, but, although Brian can be a lot of hot air, he will do anything for you. You are carrying Justin’s baby.  You are more precious than gold to him.” Taking a deep breath,Tina gave Alice a hug.


“We need to see how we can help this happen.” John said.


John called Emmett.  “Hey, Emmett, it’s John.  We need your help.”


“What can I do for you?”


“Well, maybe you shouldn’t tell anyone else but the wedding is back on.  I am sure Brian and Justin don’t care how they get married as long it is with the people who love them.  Emmett, what can we do? How can we make this work for them.”


“We can do something.”  Emmett was already searching the internet. “I won’t do anything until they get home but I will see what I can start lining up.  When are they home?”


“They will be back tomorrow late afternoon.”



Ok, have Justin call me on Wednesday morning.  I have a feeling those to are making up for lost time as much as they can.” They could hear Emmett laugh as he hung up.


On Tuesday Justin and Brian arrived home.  As they walked in they were greeted by John, Tony, Alice, and Tina.


Justin gave Tina a long  hug. “You are looking so much better!  How are your mornings?”


“They are getting better.  I am still a little queasy but it’s not so bad and everyone,” She smiled at the three, “is so nice to me.  I am not used to being pampered.”


“Well, get used to it.” Brian walked up and in normal Brian fashion, without permission, he gave her a hug and lay his hand on Tina’s stomach.




“Nothing to feel yet.”


“That’s ok.  He is going to feel his dads’ hands there a lot.  Hope you don’t mind.”


“I want this baby to feel as much love as they can.” She looked at Brian. “I do love this baby.  That’s why I am giving Justin, well, I guess both of you custody. I can’t do it yet.”


Brian gave her a little squeeze and walked over to Justin. “Trust me, this baby will feel and see lots of love.” He bent Justin backward in a kiss that may have gone a little further than either of them planned. They both stood up a little flushed.  


Justin noticed Tina was a little red too. “Are you ready for this?  I know it is all knew to you.”


“Since everyone is very honest here, I have never been around a gay couple except since I moved here. She nodded toward Tony and John.  I don’t think I have any hangups about it. I’m just intrigued. It’s all kind of a mystery to me.


Alice started laughing. “Yes, Tony and John are very respectful of boundaries in the presence of others.  I am afraid these two have no shame whatsoever. If you are unlucky there will be no mystery within a week.”  


Everyone laughed at that.  If Brian wasn’t mistaken he saw a twinkle in Tina’s eyes.  She might just enjoy walking in on something. They were never bashful and in their own way liked a little voyeurism.


Justin spoke up next. “So, I am guessing these two,” He nodded toward John and Tony, “Have filled you in?  We are going to get married as soon as we can. I plan to call Emmett soon.”


“Already done.” John said.  “He will call you tomorrow. He is doing a little research for us.”


Justin walked over and gave John and Tony a hug.  “Thanks, guys.” He looked at his watch. “I think we need to  go see our son and tell him the news, and tell his moms unless someone has already done that.”  He smiled at Tony and John.


“We didn’t tell anyone other than these two,” He nodded toward the ladies, “And Emmett and we told him to keep it quiet.”


While they had talked Brian had slid behind Justin and pulled him near.  “Well if all this is taken care of I think we have some things to take care of upstairs.”  There was a collective groan from everyone. “I meant unpacking, but now that you put it in my mind.”


Justin patted Brian’s crotch.  “Trust me, it was never out of his mind.”  They grabbed their bags and headed to their room.


Tina looked a little shell shocked by the whole conversation but the other three were thrilled.  Alice spoke up, “I know they aren’t your ‘normal’ couple but I have never seen a couple more made for each other or more in love with each others.  But just to let you know, I wasn’t kidding about walking in on them. They just seem to NEED to love each other.”


Brian and Justin dropped their luggage in their room.  Justin slid up to Brian and slowly slid his hand down Brian’s pants.  “Well, hello there.” Justin put his free hand up to the back of Brian’s neck. As he slid closer to Brian his hand slid even lower, massaging his balls. He pressed his own need again Brian’s leg as he stretched for Brian’s lips.  Brian lifted him off the ground and claimed his lips as Justin’s arms encircled his neck. Brian moved toward the bed, delving into Justin’s mouth with his tongue at the same time. They both started taking of clothes, some of their own some of each others until they stood naked.  Brian dropped to his knees and took Justin’s growing cock in his mouth. He slid one hand behind him and gently found the division between those beautiful, firm globes. His finger found what it was looking for and began the intrusion. He knew exactly where to stroke and Justin groaned.  He began maneuvering a second finger into place.


“Bri, please, a little lube.”

“Sorry, Sunshine.” Since he had to move anyway he grabbed the lube and they both layed down on the bed.  Brian put lube on his fingers and slid two fingers in. At this angle he had much better access and could press in deeper.  He began to run his fingers in and out as they stretched him out. As Brian skimmed the prostate again Justin nearly came but managed to hang one.  Then Brian repositioned him again and slid into him but there was no patience in his movements. He began thrusting in and out with more force and a growing pace.  “God, I love you, Sunshine. I need you so much.” And with that Brian emptied himself into Justin. At the feel of warmth Justin joined him. He turned so he was able to wrap his arms around Brian again. Their lips met softly and intentionally.  They felt each movement of their tongues as if they were making love and indeed they were. When they were together, love was made.


Thirty minutes later Brian and Justin were in the Stingray, satiated and excited to see Gus. They had asked if they could take him to dinner and his moms said it was fine as long as it wasn’t late. They pulled up at 6:00 pm and Gus literally flew out of the house.  He got to the end of the sidewalk and stopped dead in his tracks. He looked from one man to the other not knowing where to run first. Instead Brian and Justin met him where he stood and they both dropped to a knee so Gus could throw his arms around both of them.


Gus looked at Justin.  “Did Dad promise?”


“Yes, Gus, your dad promised and we hope to get married very soon. We will let you know as soon as we have a date.”


Mel and Linds had come out of the door and heard the conversation.  They hugged each other knowing life would be much easier for Gus now.   Brian assured them they would be back before 8:00 and they drove off. It was Gus’ choice so they headed out for pizza.  Gus played some arcade games while they waited for their order. As they waited Justin tried to talk about the wedding but Brian’s mind was on other things.  Well, actually his hand was on something, too, under the table.


“Brian unless you want to embarrass our son please remove your hand, now!”  Brian laughed and moved his hand.


“Can I help it if I want to make up for every day we were apart?”


Justin laid his hand on Brian’s.  “Trust me, baby, I feel the same way.” He leaned forward and gave him a quick kiss.  They did try to be respectful in public when Gus was with them. They knew many people still had issues and they were used to dealing with it but didn’t want to drag Gus through more than they already had.  The pizza arrived and so did Gus. By the time they brought Gus back to his house he was was happy, full, and tired. The three of them went in the house, knowing there would be questions to answer. After hugs and kisses Gus went to wash his face and put on his pajamas.


“So, details, details.” Lindsay said.


“Well, first we did it in the elevator and then…”


Mel threw a pillow at Brian to shut him up.


“We did not do it in the elevator?” Justin laughed.  “Not this time. I wish we did have details. We are meeting with Emmett tomorrow and try to get a date and a place would be nice.  If we to have it in one of the stables at our place I would be fine with it. The place isn’t a big deal. It is finding someone to marry us and getting the party together. We will let you know as soon as we have everything in place.”


Gus came down for one more hug and they were out the door.  



On the way home, Justin’s hand slid across the vacant space and into Brian’s lap.  He undid the zipper and slid his hand in. He heard Brian’s intake of breath as his hand found bare skin.   He started a rhythmic motion as Brian drove down the road. His breathing became erratic. As they approached a stop sign. Brian stopped. He crabbed Justin and kissed him.  “You are much more dangerous then when I was speeding. Stop it before we wreck.”


Justin let up a bit but soon his hand was back on its favorite spot and Brian’s breathing was again unsteady. Very soon they were pulling into the garage and before they had even entered the house they were in each other’s arms again. Tasting each other, tempting each other.



When they got in the house Brian poured them each a drink.  They lay in the lounger continuing where they left off in the car.  “You know,” Brian said, “I think we will need to use the playroom while Tina is here.  When the spirit moves us to use our toys it better be down here. We both tend to be louder when we use them.  


“Speaking of the playroom, I think I was very bad on the way home.” Justin stood and smiled at Brian. He looped a finger around one of Brian’s buttons and started pulling him up but Brian had different plans.  He pulled back quickly throwing Justin off balance and across his lap. With one hand he pinned Justin’s free arm behind his back. With the other arm he landed several blows to the upturned ass. If only it was bare.  He rubbed on the fabric warming it and the skin below and then he began again with several blows.


Brian could tell Justin was getting a bit uncomfortable.  It was a good time to move to the playroom. He got Justin to his feet and slid his hand down the front of Justin’s jeans. He could feel he was quite hard already. He assaulted Justin’s mouth with his own as he rubbed the bulge in his jeans.  Justin groaned. Brian led him to the playroom and ordered him to undress Brian removed his own clothes. He had Justin grasp the back of a chair, bent at the waist causing his bare ass to stick out. Brian went to a drawer and pulled out something Justin hadn’t seen before.  It had a long thin handle and at the end was a small rectangle of leather.


“I bought this a Christmas and never had a chance to demonstrate it on your beautiful white buns although soon they will be red.”   Brian start on the back of Justin’s upper thighs. Not terribly hard, Brian began a rhythmic tapping on the same spot. At first Justin tried to count but as the repetition continued Justin was focused on the low burning that was happening in that spot.  Brian than stopped and slowly ran something up the reddened skin sending shivers through him. The process was repeated multiple times. Once a spot became inflamed, Brian would drag his fingernails or, what he found out was, the handle of the paddle. By the sixth time Justin was about to go mad.  Every nerve ending was firing and the mix of pain and pleasure was more than he could bear. Brian than then dropped the paddle to the side and began blowing lightly on his fire red backside. Now Justin was physically shaking. His sensations were all over the board. Brian than began to slowly run his tongue between the reddened cheeks, he lightly licked the bud there.


“Brian, I’m going to lose….”  Before he could finish his sentence Brian plunged his tongue in and Justin exploded with a scream.  He climaxed for what seemed like an eternity,


Brian let him calm down a bit and then, putting lube on his own swollen cock, he slid it in between the reddened cheeks.  Unbelievable to both of them Justin began to orgasm again as Brian lost himself in an orgasm that shook both of them to the core.


Brian helped Justin stand up and pulled him into his arms. They just stood their pressed together not sure what just happened but both hoped it would happen again.  Brian had some cooling lotion he spread on Justin’s red legs and butt. They slipped on robes and took the back stairs up to their room. Once up there Brian had Justin lay on his stomach.  He laid a cloth across his tender backside and put something cool on the fire he had created. The sigh Justin uttered was nearly orgasmic. Brian curled up next to him and soon they were both asleep.


The next morning Justin heard Tina. He grabbed a pair of shorts and pulled them on.  As they slid over his backside he thought about the evenings activities and had to smile. Pulling a T shirt over his head he went across the hall. Walked in as he knocked. She was on the floor of the bathroom leaning over the toilet bowl. He remembered Alice putting a cool washcloth on Tina’s neck so he did the same.


“Can I do anything for you, Sweety?”  He rubbed her back.


When she was able to put her head up she gave him a weak smile, “No, I’ll be fine in a couple  hours.” He helped her stand up and walked her back to the bed. She smiled but it didn’t appear to be at Justin.  He looked at the door and their stood Brian.


“Everything Ok in here?”


“You two act like a woman’s never had morning sickness before.”


“A woman never has carryed Justin’s baby, unless I have totally read him wrong the last 10 years.”


They all laughed until Tina made another dash for the bathroom.


“Brian, you don’t need to stay here.  You should probably get ready for work.”


“I couldn’t get ready without this,”  He pulled Justin into his arms and kissed him trailing kisses to the hollow of his neck. Brian’s hand slipped into his shorts.


As he rubbed his hand across Justin’s jumped and a little ‘ouch’ slipped out.


“They weren’t exaggerating about  you two were they?” Tina crawled back into her bed right next to where they were standing.


“Sorry, Brian tends to be a little fixated in the morning.” He kissed him once more and then pushed him away. “Get ready for work.”


Justin started sitting on the bed next to her and realized, too late, that wasn’t a good idea.


“Did you hurt yourself? I heard you say ouch when Brian, well you know what he was doing better than I do.  I thought he might have pinched you.”


“I’m fine. Just got a little bruise in an inconvenient place.”  Actually it was a very convenient place to be reminded over and over again about last night.  He smiled just thinking about it.


“I get the feeling you aren’t telling me everything and I think I might prefer that.”  She smiled. “Would you mind making up a couple crackers and peanut butter please? It’s right over there.”


She was probably right.  She probably wasn’t ready to know everything they did.


“Tina, does it make you uncomfortable when Brian and I….well, do what we do.”


“No it really doesn’t.  If I am honest it intrigues me.  I’ve never seen any couple as fixated on each other as you two are and I don’t mean that in a bad way. It is obvious how much you love each other and loving being with each other.  If I am totally honest, I am just curious. I hope that doesn’t make you uncomfortable.”


“When it comes to that nothing makes us uncomfortable.  And I have been known to answer any questions so don’t be embarrassed.  You should have seen John when he moved out here. I am guessing you have heard his story.”


Tina nodded.  “I sometimes wonder if those two are in over their heads but I was younger than them when I got with Brian.  And before you ask, there have been many others over the years but nothing serious. And we don’t play like that anymore.”


“I have a feeling there have been several splits over the years but was it ever because of someone else?”


“When I was in college I moved in with another guy.  But even with him my loyalty was with Brian and his with me.  He continued to pay for my schooling while I slept with another guy.”


“If you loved each other so much, why did you leave?”


“Because he wouldn’t say it. He felt unlovable so didn’t want to admit he loved.”  Justin was wistful for a couple seconds and then said, “Enough of the heavy stuff. He has changed 100% and now says and shows me he loves me everyday.  Just the fact he came in here this morning shows his commitment to us and to you and the baby.” He smiled at her. “You Ok if I go say goodbye to him?”


“I am feeling much better.  I think I will get up and dress now.”


Justin kissed her cheek and walked out to find Brian.  


Brian had his coffee in his hand and was about to come find Justin to say goodbye. “I’ll miss  you today.” Justin said after kissing him.


“You could come in for a quickie over lunch!” Brian cocked his eyebrow.


“I could, but I won’t.”  He moved his mouth next to Brian’s ear. “I am moving a bit slowly today. And everytime I move and feel a twinge, I think of you.”


Brian swatted him with a bit of force.  “Well, now you should remember me for a while.” And he was out the door.


Alice looked at Justin from the doorway.  “I don’t want to know.” She shook her head and went back to work.


“Tina will be down in a minute.  What does she usually have for breakfast? I can make it for her.”


“You, young man, are not taking over my job.  Go out and do yours. I have a feeling you will be more motivated to paint again.”


“I think you’re right.  Can you let Tina know that’s where I am?”  


“Yes I’ll do that. Now, get out of my hair.”


Justin nearly ran out to the studio.  All of the sudden he felt the need to paint.  It had been too long. He walked in to find John at an easel.  He was definitely improving. His style was very different than Justin’s but very good for someone with no formal training.


“You are really improving, John.  That is amazing.”


“Are you out here to paint?”


“I am.  It has been too long and now with everything going on I feel the need to paint.”  Justin pulled out a blank canvas and began. He wasn’t sure what he was going to paint but it usually came to him as he started.  He put some paint on a palate and just started. John painted alongside him for a while but soon he became transfixed on watching Justin.  Around noon John slipped out. Justin didn’t notice. John went to the main house for some lunch and brought a sandwich back for Justin. Justin didn’t notice. John continued watching.  Around 3:30 Tony came in and slid up behind the stool John sat on. He put his long, ropy arms around John.


“He doesn’t even know we are here does he?” Tony said softly in John’s ear.


“None whatsoever.” Tony’s hands slid into John’s lap. John leaned on Tony for support.  Tony continued to massage John through his pants. As John’s breathing began to get ragged Tony spun John around.  With John’s back to Justin, Tony unzipped John’s pants and took him in his warm soft mouth. John bit his tongue. He was not going to yell. That might attract Justin’s attention.  Tony was very good at his job and very soon John had released himself into Tony’s mouth. Tony smirked up at John and John had to smile. He remembered some of Justin’s stories and now realized some of the fun of being out in public.  


Justin continued to paint.


John and Tony left for their own place.  When they got to the guest house, they used the the intercom to call Alice or Tina.  “Hello?” Tina’s voice came over the intercom.


“Hey, Tina, did Alice leave for the day?”


“Ya, she had an appointment. Don’t worry, I can be alone for an hour!” She laughed.


“I know you can.  I was just wondering if you have heard anything from Brian?”


“He called the house about 3:00.  He said he couldn’t get Justin on the phone but Alice told him Justin was painting.”


“Well when he gets home send him to the studio.  I think he is the only one that will get him out of it. “ He almost told her about the sex they had right there but he decided she didn’t need to know everything.


“I’ll send him down. He’s been at it all day.  Did he eat his lunch?”


“I think he actually ate a couple bites without thinking about it.”


“Well the two of you can come up about 6:30.  Dinner will be ready then.”


“See you then.”


John looked at Tony.  “Sound like we have an hour to waste. Got any ideas?”


They started kissing and ended up on the couch laughing and groping each other.



Brian walked in about 5:30.  “Hey, beautiful.” He kissed Tina on the cheek.  “Where’s Sunshine?”


“John said you need to go get him.  He is in the studio and hasn’t left all day.”

“Ok, what time is dinner?” She told him and he headed down the path.


Brian opened the door to the studio and walked in.  Justin had turned on a little light at some point but he worked in a nearly dark room.  Brian loved watching Justin work but he needed to stop now. “Sunshine, baby, it’s time to stop for tonight.  Justin.” Brian didn’t want to scare him. He gently placed his hand on Justin’s lower back. “Sunshine.” He slipped his arms around him and took the paint brush out of his hand. He held him tightly against his chest.  


Justin leaned back against him, resting his head on Brian’s shoulder. He turned and kissed Brian on the jaw. “Hey, Baby.  I guess I kind of got carried away. What time is it?”


“It’s about 6:00”


“Shit I missed a call from Emmett I am sure which means I missed getting together with him. I’m sorry!  Our wedding. I’m sorry!”


“Don’t worry about it, Sunshine.” Justin turned into Brian.  Their lips touched, brushing lightly. A shock ran between them and Justin nearly climbed down Brian’s throat.  He was desperate to touch and be touched. He unbuttoned Brian’s suit jacket and was in a frenzy to unbutton his shirt.  Brian unbuttoned his own shirt and tossed it. He then grabbed Justin’s shirt and pulled it off. Brian loosened both of their pants. Justin let his drop and stepped out of them.  Before Brian could get his off Justin pushed him onto a stool and then straddled him slowly settling on Brian’s dick slowly. Brian put his hands on Justin’s hips and help him move up and down. Brian thrust up to meet him. Soon Brian held Justin tightly to his lap as he  orgasmed. He pressed his mouth on Justin’s just as he came with a great shutter.


“Can I expect this kind of welcome every night once we’re married.”


“Sorry, I kind of jumped you.”


“Trust me, you never have to apologize for jumping me.”  Brian kissed him again. “There are a couple people up at the house a bit concerned about you.  The painting will be here tomorrow and you will be here tomorrow. He slid his lips to Justin’s neck.  Be a good boy and dress now and I promise I will kiss your booboos later.”

“I like the sound of that.”  They dressed and strolled back to the house.


Justin looked at his phone as they walked.  He had missed several texts and calls including some from Brian and a couple from Emmett.  “I’m going to call Em and apologize.” He pressed the number and it rang on the other end.


“Honey, are you alright?  I have been trying to get ahold of you.”

“Sorry, Em, I started painting.”


“Well, I’m so excited! I think I have it all figured out!  Do you think you can get a marriage license for a week from Saturday?”


“Are you kidding?  Seriously, you must be kidding!”


“No, I have a minister and your property.  I have notified the important friends from your original list and I will take care of the food.  I’m afraid we won’t have the fanciest flowers and the photographer is one of the Kinnetik employees but I have seen his work.


“Em, we don’t care.  You said the word wedding and it is in 10 days.  That’s all we need to know.” Brian had already picked him up and twirled him around. “Em, whatever you have we are fine with.  I will talk to you tomorrow morning, Ok?”


Brian set Justin down again.  “Sunshine, are we really going to be married in 10 days?”


“In 10 days you will never be able to get rid of me again.  Once you say I do you are stuck with me.”


“Sunshine, I finally figured it out.  I really can’t do life without you and I don’t plan to ever do it again.”