- Text Size +

Chapter 14 CDLWY


Justin and Brian came flying into the kitchen of the main house.  John and Tony were circling the table like scavengers around a carcass.  


“It is about time.  I was going to call my parents and tell them you were with holding food.” Tony said as they came in.

John smiled at hims sweetly and said, “I have something for you to eat anytime.”


Tina rolled her eyes while Brian and Tony groaned.


“Speaking of a that, I know I was really out of it today but, Tony, did you really give him a blowjob while I was painting? Or is that just some weird sort of false memory I am having?”


The looks on their faces said it all. Brian looked at Justin and said, “I think our job is done here.  If they can have sex, well sort of sex, in the same room with a person who is not sleeping, there is not much more to teach. But, we are off the subject.  “Ladies,” he addressed Tina, Tony, and John, “Our wedding is scheduled for a week from Saturday.”


A cheer went up around the table.  Throughout the meal they chatted and asked questions about the upcoming event.  They had very few answers and sometimes more questions after talking about something but everyone was excited.


“Oh, I almost forgot to ask.  You don’t have to really do anything but I have a Dr. appointment tomorrow so I was wondering if I could borrow a car to get there.”


If it was possible, Justin’s face lit up in more than it already was.  “Tina, I would love to go with you, if you don’t mind. I want to be there for every step of the way.”


“Actually, I would like to go too,” Brian said.  “I never got to do these things with Gus because Mel would have eaten me alive.”  Looking at Justin, “That job is only for you.” He gave him a quick kiss. “I really would like to be a part of it but if you don’t feel comfortable I do understand.”


Tina looked a bit shocked.  “You guys both really want to come?”


Justin reached for her hand.  “Anytime you want us out of the appointment just tell us but yes, we don’t want to miss a minute of this.”


A tear rolled down her cheek.  “Sorry, the last couple weeks I have been crying a lot. So much has happened to me both inside and out.”


“You can cry all you want!  How would you like to go shopping after your appointment?  You do have a wedding to go to soon.”


“I don’t need anything.  You guys are spending so much on me already.”

Brian spoke, “Tina, we have more money then we can spend.  Let us do this for you.”


There were more tears. “I’m sorry, guys, I’m really tired.  If you don’t mind I am going to bed.”


Justin stood and kissed her cheek.  “You rest. I’ll check on you later, Ok?”  Tina gave him a hug and left the room. “I hope this isn’t all too much for her.  Let’s try to keep the extra activities out of sight. This is all so new for her. I know we are all wanting what’s best for her.”


Tony and John offered to help clean up but Brian and Justin said they could handle it.  


“Just make sure that’s all you handle.” Tony poked John and they laughed out the door.  


“One minute they are mature adults and the next they are 16 again. But, then again, maybe they have the right idea.” Brian slipped his hand down Justin’s back and very gently over his ass.  All the sudden he gave him a swat and Justin cringed. “I don’t think you thought of me too much today.”

“Trust me, every time I sit down I remember.” Justin placed both his hands on Brian’s chest.  He laid his head between his hands. Brian held him tight. “I can’t believe it is finally going to happen. He tilted his head up to look at Brian.  The look on his face was soft and full of love. Justin’s hands creeped up around Brian’s neck and their lips first brushed each other and then whisper soft joined.  


After several minutes of this contact Brian separated their lips reluctantly. “I love you more than I have a right to.”


“It’s not a right, it’s a requirement.” Justin responded, “and I expect to hear it daily and, more importantly, show me!”


This time Brian was not so gentle as he pressed his lips to Justin’s. It had a promise for years to come. “Why don’t you go check on Tina.  I will take care of this,” Brian said. “I’ll be up soon.” He dropped a kiss on his head.


Justin looked over his shoulder and smiled, “Yes, you will.” He winked and Brian growled.


Tina was sound asleep and soon Brian and Justin were laying in bed.  Both were in their own thoughts. “How do you picture it?” Justin asked.


“The only thing I picture is you and me.”


“What are we wearing?”

“Well,  if I had my choice you would be wearing exactly what you are wearing now.” Brian slid his hand down Justin’s naked body.”

“Can you be serious!”

“Oh, trust me!  I never joke about getting naked with you. In fact,”  His lips slid down his body. Brian gently turned Justin to his stomach.  Brian trailed his mouth over Justin’s shoulders and down his back. As his mouth neared Justin’s butt, Brian looked and was astonished how many bruises there were. “Oh, Sunshine, I am so sorry.  I will never, never do that again.” He trailed his lips over the bruises.


“Don’t make promises I don’t want you to keep. Everything is so much more intense.  Even now, I,” As Brian ran his hand over his ass Justin shivered. “I feel everything.  It’s not the pain, it’s the pleasure, which, by the way…” He turned to face Brian and slid his hand across Brian and skimmed lightly over Brian’s penis. “I’d love to share.”  Justin lowered his mouth as Brian gave in to the feeling of the man he loved bringing him more joy than he ever expected.



The morning was a repeat of the morning before.  Justin slipped out of bed and crossed the hall to be with Tina.  Brian checked in with them and then got ready for work. Justin met him downstairs as he poured some coffee. “Let me have your phone.” Brian handed it to him.  He punched several things in. “I put the appointment in and the address. The alarm will go off 30 minutes beforehand. That should give you enough time to get across town for the ultrasound.” He handed the phone back and Brian dropped it in his pocket.  “Brian, thank you for caring so much.”


“Justin, you’re talking about your baby, our baby. I want to be there for everything.  I will see you soon.” They kissed and Brian was gone.


“Alice, did you Brian tell you?”

“Tell me what?”


“A week from Saturday we are getting married right here at the house.  Don’t worry, not in the house, in the backyard.”


“Oh, Justin, that is wonderful! Details, tell me details!”


“I don’t know any.  LOL. I need to call Emmett today and discuss a few things.  Brian and I were discussing what to wear which got us absolutely nowhere except an extra half hour in bed. LOL”


“I don’t think we will do tuxedos but a nice suit maybe. I am going to call Emmett pretty soon.  He is checking on flowers for us and how to set it up. We don’t care how it happens as long as it does.”


“If there is anything I can do or help Emmett with, please have him call me.”


“Thanks, Alice.  I really don’t know what I would have done without you the last couple weeks and I was kind of wondering if you would like a bit of a change in your job.  Would you move in here after the baby is born and be our nanny and house manager. You can hire someone or an agency to do the cleaning as long as you are here. You don’t have to tell me anything right now.  But I hope you will think about it.


Alice stood there with her mouth open. “I don’t know what to say.”


“Hey, Alice, how are you today?” Tina came into the kitchen.


“I am great sweety.  You look good this morning.”


“I feel pretty good. Justin came in this morning but I think every morning I am a little less nauseous.”

“That’s a good sign. In the next couple weeks it should get better.’  Alice handed her a plate of scrambled eggs and some toast. She then dished some up of Justin and the sat down to eat it.  


Soon Tina and Justin were on the road to the Dr.s office.  “Tina let me know if I ask too many questions or if you don’t want me around for part of the exam. I guess I want to see it all.  That sounded wrong. I just want to be able to know exactly what you go through. This will be my only child so it will be the only way I know what to expect.”


“Justin you are paying for all of this.  You can do what you want.”


“No, you can’t think of it that way.  It is still you. Your life. Your body.  We are here for you and without you we wouldn’t have any of this.” He reached over and squeezed her hand. The same goes for Brian.  He won’t be upset if you don’t want both of us in there.”


Tina squeezed his hand back.  “Thank you.”


They pulled up to the office and walked in.  After signing in they took a seat. The receptionist smiled at the young couple.  “I’m glad your partner could come long today. It will be so exciting for both of you.”

At that point Brian showed up behind them.


“Sir, you will need to wait a minute.  I will be right with you.”


“Well, since I am with these two,” he gave Tina a kiss on the cheek and turned to Justin giving him a much longer kiss on the lips. “I think I’ll listen in.”


The three of them sat and waited to be called.  They were escorted back to an exam room. The nurse offered to get another chair for the small room but Brian said he would stand.  They all noticed the admiration the nurse cast at both Justin and Brian. It wasn’t often two fathers showed up. She wondered what the story was?  The men waited outside the exam room until she had put on the gown. She was sitting on the table when the men came in.


Moments later Tina’s young female doctor walked in. She looked like she may swoon seeing Brian in the corner. “Well, good morning, Tina.  I’m glad to see you have some support with you today. After your first visit with me I was a bit afraid you were doing this on your own since you had said you weren’t with the father.  In fact, I wasn’t sure if you would be back. I had the feeling you were thinking about termination.”


Tina smiled, “Four weeks ago I was thinking about termination.  Since then the baby has gained two fathers.” She introduced Brian and Justin, not specifying who was the biological father. “Once the baby is born, I will bow out and Justin and Brian will raise the baby.  I will be able to go on with my life knowing my baby, their baby will have a wonderful life.” As she talked Brian had dropped his hand on Justin’s shoulder, just needing to touch him as this special woman told the doctor about the gift she was giving them.


“She is giving us such and amazing gift,” Justin said.  She could have decided to terminate and not even tell me about it but instead she is going through morning sickness for us, not to mention what the next 7 months will entail.”


The doctor smiled at the three of them.  “It sounds like the three of you have made some good decisions. I know there was a question about no insurance and paying for this.”  She looked at Brian’s elegant suit. “I take it that isn’t a problem anymore.”


This time Brian talked to the doctor. “We want her to have the best care possible including any tests you recommend. She has had morning sickness but that seems to be getting a little better, is that normal?”


“That is perfectly normal and as long as she is able to eat later in the day there is no reason to worry, especially at this point.  Typically, this will taper way off by the second trimester. And if you are ready, she looked at Tina, I will start the exam. Would you like the men to leave?”


“No, they can stay.”

The doctor positioned her feet in the stirrups and did a physical exam. Justin held her hand but neither man spoke. A device was then laid on Tina’s stomach everyone in the room started hearing a noise.  It was a soft rapid flutter sound. “And that is your baby’s heartbeat.” Justin tightened his grip on Tina’s hand and Brian wrapped his arms around Justin. Justin was having a hard time controlling his emotions.  That little noise was his child. After the doctor said everything was looking great the men left the room again so she could get dressed.


Tina and the men were then led to another room where a tech performed the ultrasound. This time there was room for the men to each hold one of her hands. Soon there was an image on the screen.  There wasn’t a lot of definition. The technician explained this was a very early date for an ultrasound but the doctor had requested it. As they watched they could see a little flutter on the screen.  “That is your baby’s heartbeat. It looks just like it should for a baby at 11 weeks. Though none of them doubted they all did the mental math and put it back to New Orleans. Both Brian and Justin bent down and kissed Tina’s cheek. They then leaned across her and kissed each other holding eye contact for quite a while.


The three were shown out of the office and an appointment was scheduled for 4 weeks later. Out on the street Brian gave Tina a hug and then took Justin in his arms. “I love you, Justin Taylor and I am so happy were are going to have your baby.” They kissed and clung to each other for a moment.


By the time Brian left Tina was in tears. “What’s the matter, Tina?” Justin wrapped his arms around her.


“This baby is so lucky.”



Justin stopped at Emmett’s since they were in town. “Emmett, I think you have met Tina, at the banquet and dance.”


“Oh, sure.” Emmett gave her a hug.  “What are the two of you doing in town?”

“We just met Brian at the doctor’s office.” Justin said.


“Everything’s Ok, isn’t it?” Emmett fretted.


“Everything is fine!” Justin realized Emmett didn’t know about the baby yet. “Em,” Justin glanced at Tina who nodded, “Tina is having a baby, my baby.’’


“Oh, Honey, I didn’t even know you were trying.  I’m so happy for you and Brian.”


“Emmett, we weren’t trying. When we were in New Orleans…..”


Emmett’s eyes got huge. “Oh.”


Em wasn’t sure what to say.  Both Tina and Justin started to laugh and Tina spoke up.  “He can tell you details sometime when I’m not here.” Tina’s phone buzzed and she went into the next room to answer it.  


“Emmett, it really isn’t important.  Brian and I are raising the baby. We are so excited.”


“Well, if you are happy, I’m happy.  Now, about your wedding…”


The two men talked about the wedding and made some decisions.  Basically, Justin told him to do whatever he thought would work and he could get together in a little over a week.



Brian returned to the office and called Cynthia and Ted into his private area.  “I know there are rumors going around the office and I just wanted to confirm them.  Yes, Tina is pregnant and yes, the baby is Justin’s.” Both Ted and Cynthia looked at each other and then at Brian who continued. “Justin and I will be raising the baby. Oh, and our wedding will be a week from Saturday.  I hear you have already been notified?”


Cynthia hugged Brian.  “I can’t wait. You two need to be together.” She looked at her watch.  “If we’re done I have an appointment.” Brian waved her out.


Ted stood looking at Brian.  “Wow, Brian…..I’m not sure what to say?  Talk about making changes in your life!”

“You are going to see medical bills come through.  Pay them. Also, we will also be giving Tina a lump sum.  I will let you know… probably after the wedding. Of course, we will set up a college fund, too. Ted, this is Justin’s flesh and blood.  I can’t wait to see this baby, to hold this baby. Can you imagine being given the gift of Blake’s child?”


Ted thought for a minute.  “You really are a lucky man, Brian.  I will take care of the financial end for you.”


“You always do,” Brian gave him a hug. “Thanks, Ted.  I have a question for you. Will you stand up for me? This isn’t going to be fancy.  It will be in our yard. What you are wearing today would be fine. If Justin has any requests I will let you know.


“Brian, I have a question.  Why me? You know Michael will be expecting to stand up for you.”

“Ted, I see you a lot more than Michael.  Mikey will always be my friend but we are just not as close as we were.  We spend a lot more time together. So, will you?”


“I would be honored.”




John had spent his day working on studio emails and checking in the returned art.  Tony wrapped up the classes he had finished last week and organized some things on the computer.  At noon Tony and John ate lunch with Alice. It was a beautiful spring day. The sun had warmed the air.  After lunch the two young men laid out in the sun, sharing the lounge chair Justin and Brian so often shared.  


Soon the close proximity and body heat they were sharing became overwhelming.  John slipped his hands down the of Tony’s pants and pushed him against his growing need. John began slowly teasing Tony by  running his index finger up and down between his cheeks, each time adding a little pressure as he slid over his bud. Tony started moaning and thrusting toward John. John slid downward and took Tony’s pants with him. John lightly blew on Tony’s throbbing shaft.  John slid his hand between Tony’s legs and again found the bud. This time John put just enough pressure on the opening for his finger to just slip in and back out again. John continued with his finger on his ass while he blew lightly on his erection.


“John, oh, John, I need you.  I can’t take this. Please, John, I need you to….


“Tony, I don’t have any lube. I can’t…”

“John, I don’t care.  Please, mio amore.”


John opened his fly and slipped on a condom.  At least it was the prelubed kind. It wasn’t much but it was better than nothing. Getting Tony positioned at the edge of the lounger John slowly entered John with a constant pressure.  He continued to push in. John started to move in and out speeding up with the need he felt. Tony shouted and his contractions sent John over the edge of sanity. John dropped between Tony’s legs and lay their regaining his breath and composure.


Alice walked past the French doors and saw Tony and John on the lounger.  She shook her head. Boys will be boys. She had to admit that this house was full of love.



Justin texted Brian to see if they could meet to look at clothes for the wedding.  Tina had found something so now it was their turn.


Tina realized how tired she was and curled up in a chair at the tailer’s. Before Brian arrived she was sound asleep.


Justin and Brian started pulling clothes off the shelves and entered the same dressing room.  Before he could stop himself Brian had Justin against the wall and had melded his mouth to Justin’s. He held him close.  “Ever since the doctor’s office all I can picture is your baby. My heart has been melting ever since. I cannot wait to hold your baby. Our baby.” He again claimed Justin’s mouth a savored the moment.


There was a knock on the door and Tina’s voice came through.  “Justin, Brian? We are decent, Tina. Come on in.”


Tina noticed they were still in their own clothes but didn’t say anything.  “Hey, would you mind if I took one of the vehicles home. I could use a nap before dinner and you two don’t seem to be making much progress.”  Justin threw her the keys. “Oh, wait, are you sure you are Ok to drive?


“I’m fine.  I just need to lay down for a while but I will be fine for the 20 minute drive.”  


Tina was home and in her bed before Justin and Brian made a decision on what to wear for the wedding. They had matching trousers and jackets.  Justin would wear a sky blue shirt and Brian was wearing red. Some minor alterations needed to be made. They couldn’t have them ready until the day before the wedding but that was fine.  


Justin told Brian all about his visit with Emmett and the plans they had made.  Brian really didn’t care what happened at the wedding as long as they were married. Brian told Justin that Ted was standing up for him.  “I think that is a great choice, Brian. You have spent more time with Ted than anyone else over the last year. I keep missing Daphne but I hope she will be available.”  


Brian and Justin  were home a little before dinner was ready.  Brian snagged Justin’s hand and went up to their room. Justin ran his hands over Brian’s shoulders, “Let me help you with your coat Mr. Kinney.” Justin slid his hands over Brian’s shoulder from behind and took the suit jacket with a caress. “May I assist you with your shirt?”  Justin’s fingers deftly undid the button down and pulled it out of Brian’s waistband. Justin slid his hands into Brian’s shirt running his fingers up and along Brian’s collar bone.He brought his mouth to follow his fingers. Justin tipped his head to look at Brian. How could he love someone so much?


Brian lowered his head to meet Justin.  They held each other as their lips played against each other. “I love you, Mr. Kinney. We don’t have enough time for me to name all the reasons but I can’t wait to be your husband.”


Brian held Justin so tight he found it hard to breath.  “I don’t know what I would do without you.”


“Good thing you don’t have to find out.”  Justin smiled at Brian.


Brian began tugging at Justin’s shirt but Justin stopped him.  “As much as I would love that right now, Bri, we need to head down to dinner.” He unzipped Brian’s pants and slid his hand down Brian’s briefs cupping him with a gentle hold.


“That isn’t helping.”


“I know but I want you to have something to look forward to later.” Justin smiled angelically up at Brian.  He gave him one quick kiss. “I’m going to check on Tina.” He walked out the door. “You get changed.’


Justin tapped on Tina’s door but she didn’t answer.  He peeked in and saw she was asleep on the bed. He walked in and sat on the edge of her bed.  He leaned over her, putting one hand down on the center of the bed and with the other one he gently stroked her hair.  “Tina, hey Sweety, it is almost time for dinner.”


Tina’s eyes were still closed when she reached up and pulled him toward her.  Before he realized what was happening Tina was kissing him. Just as quickly she dropped her arms and her eyes flew open.  “Oh, Justin, I am so sorry.” Tina was a deep shade of crimson. “I was….dreaming.”


Although he was taken aback by the passion Tina had just put into that kiss he smiled at her.  “It’s alright. I would guess you are a bit lonely.”


“Justin, how could I be lonely.  I always have someone to talk to here.”

“I wasn’t thinking about talking, Tina. Pregnant women have needs.  From what I hear, your sex drive may even be heightened. I’m sorry I can’t do anything about that for you,”  He stroked her hair back.


She took his hand, mid stroke.  “If you weren’t so nice and damn gorgeous would help.” she smiled as she sat up.  “I am surrounded by good looking men and can’t touch any of them. I should say none of them want to be touched by me.”


“Sorry, Tina.”


“It isn’t your fault, Justin, but if you happen to know a single, straight 20 something year old that is into pregnant women….”  Justin laughed out loud.


“I’ll keep my eye out. And if you ever need a hug or someone to rub your shoulders just let any of us know.  By the way, dinner should be ready.”


Justin walked out just as Brian came out of their room.  “Tina Ok?”


Justin smiled at him.  “Other than the fact she kissed me and I think I remember why we did the deed.  The woman does know how to kiss.


Brian looked a bit confused.  “The woman is horny! I woke her up and her response was to kiss the guy on her bed, which I understand.  I always kiss the guy in my bed.” He gave Brian a kiss as they hit the last step and headed to the kitchen.


“As long as that is the only way you are accommodating her…” Brian swatted Justin’s ass as they walked into the kitchen.


At dinner Justin filled everyone in  on the plans Emmett was arranging. Everyone agreed it didn’t matter what happened as long as they got married. Brian and Justin were never without a hand under the table and once Tony and John caught on they began the same game.  No one seemed to notice Tina was not really eating. She moved her food around and as Tony leaned over to give John a kiss, Tina jumped up and ran for the stairs. All four men were stunned and then they heard the slam of the door.


Tony and John looked back and forth and then at Brian and Justin.  “Did we miss something?” John asked.


“No, Tina is just feeling a little alone right now.”


Tony looked stricken. “I am so sorry.  I never thought of her feeling so bad about this.”  He ran his hand along John’s jaw. “Of course she is feeling alone and I am with my love.” Now he leaned and gave John a lengthy kiss.


Justin started to get up but Brian stopped him.  “I’ll go. You might be a bit close after what happened earlier.”


Both John and Tony looked at Justin expecting an explanation as Brian went up the steps two at a time.


Brian tapped on Tina’s door. He turned the knob and slowly opened the door.  “Tina?” Brian could hear sniffling. “May I come in?” Since he didn’t hear a ‘no’ he continued to push the door open. Tina sat on the bed with her knees pulled up to her chest. She had put a pillow on her knees and rested forehead there as she cried.  


Brian didn’t say anything else.  He just sat down on the bed and pulled her onto his lap, wrapping his long arms around her. “I’m sorry, sweetheart.” He kissed her forehead and started running his hand up and down her arm.


“Brian, I  know you mean well but making me hot is not going to help me out.”


“Oops, sorry.  I just was hoping some physical contact might be nice.”


“That’s the problem.  You are all so nice. Under different circumstances I probably would have tried to sleep with any of you.  Now that doesn’t mean I sleep around much.” Without thinking about it she started running her hand down Brian’s chest and as she got to his waist Brian took her hand in his.


“Tina, is there anything we can do for you to make you more comfortable? Besides fucking you, that is, because that isn’t going to happen again. I really don’t want to do anything that causes you more frustration.”


“It’s sounds like you would get me a hooker if I wanted you to.”


“Now that would be easy although I don’t think that would be wise considering you are pregnant. Now I know pregnant women can have sex but with a hooker….not happening.”


Tina had slid off Brian’s lap and back on the bed.  “I can tell you sitting on your lap doesn’t help with that…..that switching under me all the time. But, thanks, Brian, just realizing I can talk bluntly with you has helped some. And truly most of this is just hormones.”


“Isn’t that what sex really is, hormones?”


“Not when it is between you and Justin, or between John or Tony.  It is obvious there is so much love.” On impulse, Tina wrapped an arm around Brian and kissed him as she had Justin earlier. “I know it doesn’t cause you any frustration so let me dream a bit.”


“Oh, Tina,” He laughed.  “You truly do fit into this house well.”  Being this close he felt drawn to Tina’s still flat belly. He leaned over and kissed her stomach. Softly he said, “I love you, Baby.”

As he got up he realized Tina had tears running down her cheeks.


Tina waved him out, “Hormones, just hormones.”


Brian walked out wondering if they knew what they were getting into.  Women were hard enough. A pregnant woman may take all of them down yet.


Hearing noise downstairs he figured Justin was doing kitchen duty.  He never seemed to mind kitchen duty. He looked up and gave Brian a nod.  “I thought you might be trying to get out of helping.” Justin had a sound in his voice that told Brian dessert might be a lot more than he expected.


“And if I don’t want to help?”


“Did I give you an option? Help me, now!”


Brian smiled and started loading the dishwasher.  He could play this game, whatever it might be. As he put the dishes in the racks he had his back to Justin.  He stood with his feet a little more than shoulder width apart and bent farther than needed to reach the bottom rack. Justin slipped his hand between Brian’s legs and drug his fingernails from his fly until he could feel his crack. He repeated this several times slowing and adding pressure with each stroke until Brian reached for the counter to balance himself.


Justin stopped abruptly.  “You are not done. Why have you stopped? Get it finished already. When you are done with this there are some pans to scrub!”


Brian looked surprised but had a feeling it could be fun. Justin restrained himself because he had a hard time watching others work while he stood there but this was a special circumstance. Soon Brian had closed the dishwasher and began running warm water and adding soap. He looked at the pans and decided these were going to take a lot of work. Putting the first pan in the water he grabbed a scrubber and started doing circular motions.  He jumped to feel Justin’s arms come around him and as he made circular motions on the pan Justin started making circular motions on Brian’s crotch through his jeans. As he continued the motion on the pan Justin continued the copycat motion on his crotch. When Brian stopped, Justin stopped. If he moved up and down on the pan Justin did the same. If he moved fast Justin moved fast. Brian looked down at the pan and could see he still had a lot to do as well as a second pan.  His nerves were already on end so he had to figure out how to make this work.


As he worked through the first pan he went back and forth between circular motions and up and down strokes. At one point he had to stop a moment and take some really deep breaths.  He looked at the pan and thought he could get it done in just a few more strokes but it was going to take some real pressure. Justin could tell this so to make up for it he pressed tightly against Brian’s ass and made the circular motions again. Brian groaned and quickly got the last of the pan cleaned and rinsed it off.  He tried to turn around in Justin’s arms but he wouldn’t let him. Justin stepped back a couple inches to give Brian a little freedom.


Justin could feel Brian’s desperation.  “Alright, we have a couple options for this second pan.” Brian looked over his shoulder. “Choice one, we can do it exactly like pan one.  Looks like a lot of scrubbing to me. Choice two, my personal choice, you can scrub the pan for two minutes and I get to do whatever I want to do to you for one minute below the neck. Whenever the pan is clean I will still get one minute.”  


Brian thought about this.  He was fairly sure he would embarrass himself if he did it the same way as the first pan so he chose option two.  He figured he could work really hard for two minutes and should be able to get a lot done. He let just know his choice.  Justin put his cell phone on the counter and then reached into Brian’s pocket. He could have quickly gotten the phone out but he made sure to send several jolts through him as he brushed his hand slowly across Brian’s ass. He took a sharp intake of air. Justin smiled knowing he was driving Brian crazy but knowing if he didn’t like it he wouldn’t go along with it.


He set up a two minute timer on Brian’s phone and one minute on his own.  Brian put the pan in the water as Justin started the timer. Brian scrubbed as hard and as quickly as he could.  When the timer went off he thought he may have cleaned a quarter of the pan. Justin hit the timer and slid one hand under Brian’s shirt.  His other hand went down Brian’s pants. He slid one thumb over Brian’s nipple while the other thumb did the same thing to the tip of Brian’s straining cock. Brian started counting with the timer trying to take his mind off his exquisite torture.


Justin started the two minute timer and Brian scrubbed like a madman.  He made a lot of progress this time. When the timer went off it was Justin’s turn again.  This time Justin pushed Brian’s shirt up and instead of using his thumb he latched on with his mouth and his tongue and teeth went to work.  His other hand slid down the back of his pants. He played with Brian’s bud and pulled him snuggly up against himself. Brian moaned as Justin ground against him.  The timer went off.


Brian let out a very ragged breath. His hands were now shaking. He had to get this pan finished in the next two minutes are he was going to lose his mind. Justin started the timer and Brian, with his shaking hands scrubbed as quickly as he could.  As the timer went off Brian was rinsing the pan off. Justin inspected it and set it on the drainer.


“Now I get my final minute.”  Justin dropped to his knees and unzipped Brian’s pants.  Justin slid his hands along the waistband of Brian’s pants and slid them down. Nearly worshipful, Justin slipped his mouth over Brian’s throbbing cock. Brian’s moan sounded as if he was shattering.  His entire body convulsed as he erupted over and over in Justin’s mouth. When Justin was sure Brian was done, he stood, pulling Brian’s pants back up. He slid up along Brian’s body and when he was standing he looked up smiling at Brian, “Hi.”


Brian put his hands on Justin’s hips and spun around with him setting him on the counter. Justin didn’t remember losing his shirt but Brian had pulled it off at some point.  Brian’s hands were everywhere. His mouth was everywhere. Next, Brian pushed him down on the counter and started tugging on his pants.


“Brian, I can’t believe I am saying this but….” Brian started kissing him again and he pushed him away. “Brian we need to go to our room.  We can’t ,,,,,: Brian’s mouth was sliding down Justin’s chest. “Tina.” Brian finally heard what Justin was trying to say.


“Oh, God….you’re right.” Justin clung to Brian as he slid off the counter.  Brian picked Justin up.


“Brian set me down.  I can walk.”


“After what you just put me through I am not going to let go of you now. You owe me several positions.” He threw Justin over his shoulder and carried him up the stairs.



Justin and Brian woke to the alarm in the morning instead of Tina.  Brian pulled Justin in close. “Good morning.” Brian lingered on his lips.  “I don’t know what got into you last night,” Justin gave him his best Sunshine smile, “and I am not sure I want it to happen to often, “  He looked at his damaged manicure, “but that was amazing.” He slid his hand over Justin’s bare butt and pulled him against him showing he was ready for more.


“Baby, why don’t you go start the shower.  I’m going to check on Tina and I will be right back.” He kissed him with promise of what was to come, slipped on a robe, and quietly peeked into Tina’s room.  He found her sound asleep so quietly shut the door and went to find Brian. He hung his robe up and walked into the bathroom. His heart still skipped a beat when he saw Brian.  His back was to Justin and he was standing under the shower. This beautiful man was all his. Brian was ready to raise a child with him. He would be with him through the good and the bad.  Brian slowly turned around and saw him watching. He opened the door to the shower and Justin walked into his arms. Their water slick bodies glided against each other. “Now this is the way to say good morning.”


“I can think of another way,”  Brian spun Justin around had him against the wall.  He entered him and then just held him to him closely.  “How was Tina and our baby?”


“She was sound asleep yet.”


Brian started moving slowly and reached around to take Justin in his hand.  He lightly bit Justin’s neck as he thrust bringing both of them to a finish.  When he finished and they separated Justin turned into his arms once more. He glanced at his shoulder and saw the faint bruise Brian had caused.  He smiled. “So I don’t forget you, right?”

“There are other things I’d love to give you so you don’t ‘forget’ me but I need to move.  It is my last full day of work before the wedding so I better get moving.”


Justin slipped on a robe and went across the hall again.  This time he heard hints that Tina was awake. He tapped on the door.  “Come in.” Tina’s voice came from the other side of the door.


“Good morning, did you sleep well?”  


“I did.  I just…” She got out of bed and made a dash for the bathroom. When Justin knelt next to her he realized how exposed he was.  He had just slipped on the robe after the shower and it was a bit difficult keeping himself covered up. He realized Tina had also noticed. He blushed.

“It’s not like I haven’t seen it before although I don’t mind seeing it,“ She laughed as he tried to pull the robe shut. She stood up and Justin followed her back into the bedroom.  “And you really smell good.” She leaned into him and took a deep breath in through her nose. “Are you sure you don’t want to try girls at least once more before you marry that hideous man?”  Justin started laughing. “I am guessing you will use that same line on him the next time you see him?”


“Probably, “  Tina laughed and tried sliding her hand under his robe. “It seems to me this is what you were wearing that night, too.”


“Well, since you seem to be fine now, I am going to go say goodbye to Brian.”  Justin hurried hoping to catch him yet. The door was shutting as he hit the floor so he rushed out the door.  


Brian was just opening the car door. Hearing the house door Brian looked up.  “Is that supposed to be a way to keep me home for the day?”


He realized his robe was again gaping.  “Would it work?” He started untying the belt.  

“I am afraid I need to go in no matter what but,” Brian walked back to the steps since Justin was barefoot and slid his arms under the robe.  He ran his hand over that perfect ass. “Trust me, we will have some fun tonight.” As he backed off he retied Justin’s robe and after a quick kiss got in the car and drove away.


Justin turned and tried the front door.  He was getting cold and the door was locked.  He rang the doorbell only to see Tina look out the sidelight and laugh.

“Tina, it’s cold out here.  Let me in.” He looked at the window and saw Alice looking at him.  “Alice, come on. I’m cold.” Now he saw Tony and John looking out the other sidelights.  “This isn’t funny, guys. Let me in! If I am sick for my wedding you will all have to deal with Brian without me!” He heard the door unlock and he walked in, shivering.


Tina winked at Justin.  “I’ll warm you up.” Justin dodged around her and into the kitchen for coffee.



Justin spent the day in the studio.  Except for the marathon day he was in there he hadn’t spent much time in there recently.  He had been focused on the wedding and Tina but he did have a picture he wanted to finish now.  He had started it after they got engaged but when it was called off in a couple months ago he had put it to the back.  Now he needed to finish it in the next week.


John slipped in to the studio and noticed the painting.  “I really like that, Justin. I can tell immediately it is you.”


“I’m glad.  It is Brian’s wedding gift so please don’t say anything.”


“I won’t.  Are you ready for this? The whole wedding thing will be here soon.”


“I have to admit the baby has changed my focus but Brian is a big part of that focus.  I love him so much, John. And my heart is still growing now with the baby on the way. We haven’t had time to talk.  How are you and Tony? I haven’t been able to check in much.”


“I think he is a little bummed his parents couldn’t make the wedding on such short notice.”  John paused a minute. “I do have a question. Is it normal for love to scare you?” He looked at Justin.  “I am petrified I don’t know how to do this.”


Justin walked up to the younger man and hugged him close.  “Talk to your uncle. I think he can answer that better than I can.  I have always been shown how to love. You two have a lot in common in that area. I have told you how long it took him to say he loved me even though he showed me over and over.  I know you have told Tony you love him and I know you show him it every day. Just talk to Brian.”


There was a knock on the studio door and Tina walked in. She stopped in her tracks seeing John and Justin hugging. “Ok, if I walked in on something I don’t want to know anything about it.  I didn’t see anything.” She tried to sound playful but there was a note of nervousness underneath her comment.


“Tina, relax.  I am just giving my future nephew, and friend, some advise. Did you need something or are you just out exploring now that the weather is nice and you are feeling better?”


“I wanted to see where you do most of your work.  You know I got to know your work quite well when we worked on your show.”


“I know  your specialty is computer graphics but do you like to do any other types of art?” Justin asked, realizing he didn’t know much about her.


“No, I prefer computer design.” She walked over to Justin’s computer design setup.  “Wow, this is nicer then they have at Kinnetik.”

“Who do you think does the research for Kinnetik?  And then had to go with the one that would do a great job for a little less money.  Anytime you want to use it feel free although if I am painting something big you probably shouldn’t be in the fumes.  We could get one up at the house, too, if you like it.” Justin made a mental note to order one for her and she could have it when she leaves.


Tony wandered in as Justin, Tina, and John were huddled over the computer. He walked up behind John and pressed himself against him telling John why he had come in.  “Um, Justin, something just came up. I’ll be back after lunch.”


“What if it comes up again after lunch?”  Justin laughed wondering how many times Brian had used that line. “Seriously, John, take the afternoon off. There isn’t going to be much to do around here until after the wedding. Make sure you keep up on the emails and if Tony wants to help you put the rest of the painting away would be great.  After I finish my painting I don’t plan to be back in here much next week.” At this point he was talking to Tina because Tony had pushed John out the door.


Justin looked at Tina and felt sorry for her. She really was on her own little island out here.  “Tina, I have never thought about it before and some of that is because you felt so cruddy when you first moved here but why don’t you invite some friends over or if you have family that want to visit. We have lots of room.  I guess it would work better if you waited until after the wedding but they are welcome.”


Tina looked as if she was concentrating on the blank computer screen.  “I kinda lied to my parents. They wouldn’t understand any of this. I told them I got a second internship in Europe.  I just email them pictures and make up stuff. Only one of my friends knows what’s really happening and she is on the west coast. If it wasn’t for all of you I would be totally alone. I’d probably be on the streets by now.” A tear rolled down her cheek followed by another and then by a stream of them. “I really do miss my mom but this it better.  It would just stress her out.”


He was cautious but he put his arms around her.  She clung to him as she cried. As soon as she was calming down Justin put a little space between them.  She didn’t need any false encouragement. “Well, if you think of anyone let me know. If your friend wants to come from the West Coast I’ll fly her out for a weekend. Your happiness and the well being of that baby are my top priority.”


“I need another hour or so out here to get a picture finished.  You can use the computer if you like but it’s lunchtime and you need to eat.”


“Walk me up there and I will eat.  You need to eat too.” Tina responded.


Justin saw no point in arguing with a pregnant woman.  They walked up to the main house and told Alice it would only be two for lunch.


John was still shutting the door and Tony already had his pants off.  “Well, someone’s in a hurry.”


“I have a confession.” Tony said as he stood there naked and squirming.  “I had time and decided I would experiment a little bit. Well,” he crossed the room and started undressing John.  He started intensively rubbing John’s crotch, frantically trying to get John erect. That was when John noticed Tony had something in his ass.  “What do we have here?” As John pressed on the butt plug John could feel it gently vibrating. He put some pressure on it and Tony cried out.


“John, please, I wanted you here but I can’t wait anymore.”


John kept his hand on the plug while he slipped his mouth around Tony’s cock. He started the rhythmic in and out of his mouth as he continued to play with the plug.  “Oh, God, oh God, oh, God,”Tony screamed. John gently sucked until Tony calmed some but he still had the plug slowly vibrating deep inside him. John now gently started pulling the plug.  Tony instantly started getting another erection. John was amazed at the size of this and at how long he had it in there. John now positioned himself behind Tony and with absolutely no resistance he slid right in.  He couldn’t wait anymore he thrust in and out rapidly and soon he and Tony were both coming. They collapsed on the couch laughing. Soon their lips met and this time they took their time. Hands and lips exploring and loving.



Tina went up to take a nap and Justin headed back out to the studio. He had to add the ring Brian gave him to the picture of their hands.  Every line needed to be perfect. Just thinking about those hands was making him feel warm. He kept imagining everything that. He was just reaching to turn on a light when someone put their hands on his shoulders.  He jumped and for a split second he was afraid Brian was seeing his gift but he saw the hand on his shoulder and looked back at Tony. “You managed to get out of your place?”




“You are lucky we did.  John and Tina were fighting Brian to keep him in the house. We are all waiting for you for dinner.”


Justin glanced at his watch and realized he had lost track of time again. “Shit!” Justin ran to the intercom. “Brian, answer me, Brian.”


“I come home early to see the groom to be and he’s not here and then I want to go get him and I’m told I am not allowed to go to the studio.”


“I love you, Brian.  I am going to clean my brushes and then I will be there.”


Brian’s voice came across the speaker once more.  “Tony, do not leave him there alone! He’ll never make it here.” The intercom when dead.


Brian started cleaning the brushes and Tony looked at the painting. “This is amazing, Justin.  I mean I would know it was your hand and Brian’s. That’s how you always link your fingers. Your ring and bracelet  are perfect. Don’t do another thing to it!”


“Did it get warmer out today then they expected it to?  It’s warm in here.”


“Not really.  Brian must have just got you going.” He laughed knowing it took less than that sometime to get him flushed.


The sun was beginning to set and now outside Justin shivered. Tony noticed and asked, “Are you sure you feel…” Justin sneezed. “Ok?”


“I probably just stood in place too long. I was pretty fixated today and my spring allergies are starting to act up.”


Tony and Justin had barely gotten all the way in the door and Brian had sweeped Justin off his feet and was carrying him to the playroom.  The others ignored them. Once they were in the room Brian had definite plans. Brian pulled Justin close and started kissing him. He slid his hands down into Justin’s pants pulling him so close he could feel Brian’s growing need.  


“Sunshine, are we up for a little fun tonight?”


Justin could never say no to Brian. The look on his face when he asked permission made him so warm inside.  Brian had the remote for the vibrator and soon he had lubed up the vibrator and was slipping it into Justin. Justin could feel it deep inside him as Brian turned it on and off again. Justin decided it was a good night for games.  He just wasn’t into it tonight but he was sure he would be by the time dinner was done knowing how much Brian liked games. As he thought this deep inside he felt the vibration. Brian lowered his head and claimed Justin’s lips again running his hands under Justin’s shirt..


“Wow, you are really hot tonight. Let’s go eat dinner”  He slid his hand over Justin’s crotch and Justin felt a shiver run through him just like every time Brian touched him.


As they ate dinner with the group Brian liberally used the remote and frequently had his hand on Justin’s crotch. Justin sneezed a couple more times during dinner and ended up getting some allergy medicine as his head stuffed up and he had a tickle in his throat.  He hated his allergies.


Justin sat back down by the table and Brian looked at him.  “Are you Ok, Sunshine?”


“Ya, I  think it is just my allergies.”  He kind of pushed the food around on his plate  

Brian reached across and stroked Justin’s cheek. “Sunshine, I think you have a fever. Let’s get you upstairs in to a cool tub.  He looked back at the other. “Cleanup, Ok?”



One week to the week to the wedding. Tony, John, and Tina looked at each other. What else could go wrong?