- Text Size +

Chapter 16 CDLWY


For at least the 10th time that night Justin asked himself what had he been thinking?  Why had he thought it would be a good idea to sleep apart tonight. He ached for Brian.  For his touch. The thought of Brian deep inside him made him reach down and touch himself.  The throb was too much but as he relieved himself he realized how empty it was when he was alone.  He finally fall asleep and dreamed of his dark, handsome prince.


Across the grounds Brian was not having any better luck sleeping.  All he could see when he shut his eyes was his beautiful blond haired, blue eyed boy.  To him he would always be the boy he met on the street looking for someone to teach him the ways of love. But it was he who did the teaching.  He picked up his phone and texted, ‘Miss you with all my hearts’.


Justin heard a message come in and picked up his phone.  It was from Brian. ‘I love you, so’. He pushed send.


He laid his phone down, turned over, and slept.


Brian received his response and closed his eyes to rest.


As the sun rose both grooms sat in their rooms   The sky turned from gray to pinks and then the fire orange and yellow of the sun.  When Justin’s phone rang he knew it had to be Brian. “Good morning, Baby.”

“Good morning, Sunshine.  Did you sleep well?”


:”I could only think of you.  I thought about how you smell and how you taste and how you feel when you are in me.” Justin heard Brian groan. “I dreamt of sliding my hands down your back and over your ass and pulling you against me.”


“Sunshine, you are killing me.”


“We could meet in the studio?”


“We could but we won’t.  I am not going back on a promise.  What would I tell Gus?”


“Well, I hope you wouldn’t tell Gus about our sexlife.


Brian laughed softly. “I will see you soon, Sunshine.”



Justin went to the kitchen hoping Brian came up for breakfast but he was nowhere to be seen. “He ate at the guest house, Justin.” Alice smiled at him.  “How are you feeling this morning?


“I don’t know why but I am scared today.”


“You are getting married, why.”


Justin heard before he saw Emmett.  That was one thing he didn’t have to worry about.  Emmett had everything organized. He looked at the clock.  10:00 am Three hours to the wedding. “I’m going to go shower and make sure everything is packed for the honeymoon.”


Brian was roaming around the guest house. He couldn’t get Justin out of his mind.  He wanted to see him. Who was he kidding he wanted to do a lot more than see him. Tony and John were out finishing up some errands and Brian was going stir crazy.  He went outside and walked past the studio. He looked in and could feel Justin in that space. He walked a bit more but nothing seemed to settle his nerves. He finally went back into the house and got in the shower.  


Justin made a side trip to Tina’s room.  He had been a little distracted lately for obvious reasons.  “Hey, Tina, you in there? May I come in?”


“It’s open.”


Damn, he just realized he was still in his robe. “Um, just wanted to see how you were doing.  I know I haven’t checked in as often as I should. It was a scary week for all of us.”


Tina came out of the bathroom in her bra and panties. If he was drawn to women he was sure he would have been attracted to her. He was drawn to her, though. He laid his hand on  her stomach. She definitely was getting a little belly and the thought of that being his child was overwhelming. Tina put her hand on his shoulder when he noticed tears in his eyes.  “You Ok, Justin?”


He swiped at his eyes.  “Ya, I guess I am a little emotional today. I can’t believe what has happened in my life, even in the last month.  I am going to be a married man and a father again. I can’t thank you enough.” He hugged her and touched his lips to hers.  He knew that was a mistake.


Tina’s arms instantly slid in his robe and pulled him close.  She pressed her skin against his and put her head on his chest. “Please, just give me a minute. I need to just touch someone.”  


Justin wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close against his naked body.  “I’m sorry you feel alone,” he said softly. He ran his hand down her bare back and onto her silky butt.  


Tina groaned.


“I would do almost anything for you.”  He looked down at Tina. “You are caring my baby.”

Tina took a step back and before Justin could get his robe closed her eyes traveled the length of his body. “Thanks, Justin.  I am not sure if that just made it better or worse but I know my heart beat can still speed up.” She smiled at him and reached up and touched his cheek.  “You are doing great as a baby daddy.” She chuckled. “Now go get ready for your wedding or I may take you hostage until you ply me with your favors.”


Justin smiled but felt a little shell shocked as he left the room.  It could be a long 6 months.


Justin showered and stood in front of the mirror.  He shaved and pictured Brian doing the same thing in the guest house. His phone beeped as he stood there.  He looked at it and smiled.


‘See you soon, Sunshine.  I love you.’


“I can’t wait, Baby.  Love you.’


Both men were ready to dress.  Since there suits had been destroyed they decided to choose what the other should wear.  They hadn’t looked ahead of time so now as they were getting dressed they were finding out what they were wearing.  Justin opened the garment bag Brian had put in his closet. Inside the bag was a pair of his dress slacks that he always chose to wear because they were comfortable and a button down shirt.  It was a deep blue that Brian always said looked like the ocean. There was a note included. ‘Roll up your sleeves and relax. No tie, no socks, no shoes. Less for me to take off later. Love you, Sunshine. B’  Since Brian had not included briefs he decided to forget about them, too. Justin looked at the clock and realized he had about half an hour before going downstairs. The household was supposed to let him know when they had cleared out of the house so no one saw him ahead of time.  He spent a few more minutes on his hair and then pulled on his slacks and the shirt.


He heard a tap on the door and Justin saw a piece of paper appear underneath it.  All it said was: ‘Thank you. You are going to be an amazing husband and father. Tina’.  He was buttoning the shirt when there was another knock. “Who is it?’


Justin heard Daphne’s voice respond and he unlocked the door.  Daphne whistled when she saw Justin. “You look amazing!” I am not sure Brian will wait until after the ceremony to rip off your clothes. Justin hugged her.


“Thanks, Daph.  I could say the same for you….not that Brian will rip off your clothes but you know what I mean.” Daphne was wearing a light coral dress with an empire waist and flowing skirt. Justin realized she was wearing a similar style dress last night.  “Daphne, are you and Gale….”


Daphne started nodding as a huge smile spread across her face.  “I think our babies will be about a month apart in age. That will be so great!”


“Ok, I just need to ask one thing.  Is Gale getting lucky every time he turns around?”


Daphne started laughing.  “He hasn’t been complaining, at least about that.  He isn’t sure what to do when I start crying every 10 minutes though.”


The door started opening again.  Jennifer walked in and instantly teared up.  There was her beautiful son and his best friend for more years than she could remember.  Daphne kissed Justin on the cheek and said, “I’ll check if the coast is clear year.” She slipped out leaving them alone.


“Oh, Justin, you are glowing.” She walked over and put her arms around her only son.  “I hope you know how proud I am of you. You have grown into a man any mother would be proud of. I love you so much.  I meant to ask if your father was coming today.”


“No, he tried but he still doesn’t get it.  We said goodbye for the last time.”


“Oh, honey, I am sorry.”


“He just isn’t meant to be a part of my life. I can live with that knowing I tried. And what more could I ask for?” Jennifer kissed his cheek and straightened the cuffs of his shirt as she rolled them to the elbow for him.



At the guest house, Brian picked up the duffle that held his clothes for the wedding. It was oddly light.  He unzipped it. Brian smiled as he pulled the clothes out and put them on. There was a note in the bottom. ‘Since you can’t get married in nothing, this is my next favorite to see you in. This must be the longest day in history.  I can’t wait to be married to you. I can’t do this life without you, my love. Your Sunshine’.


There was a knock on the door. “Uncle Brian, can I come in?”


“Sure, come in John.”


John started laughing.  “That was Justin’s choice?” Brian nodded.  “It really is perfect. If you weren’t my uncle and wasn’t in love with Tony…..”  They both laughed. “Let’s just say I can understand why this was Justin’s choice.” He paused to look into his uncle’s eyes.  I really wish our family wasn’t so screwed up and that you had family here.” His head dropped.


“John,” Brian lifted John’s chin. “I have all the family I need.  I have you and Tony. I have Sunshine and Gus. We have a new baby coming and I have some of the best friends in the world.What more could I really need?” The men hugged and both had to swipe at their eyes.


“Tony and I  need to head out in about 10 minutes.   Emmett said he will call you when you need to start walking.”


“Ok,” Brian, suddenly grabbed John. “Why am I so scared? Not to marry Sunshine but that I will mess this marriage stuff up.”


“Uncle Brian, remember what you promised Gus.  You didn’t promise to be perfect, you promised to do your best.  That is all Justin expects.” They hugged again.


“Thanks, John.  How did you get so smart?’


“I have been taking notes from three very special guys. I’ll let you know when we’re ready.”



Justin was given the all clear and he went downstairs.  In a few minutes he would follow Daphne out the front door of this house and into the arms.  He could see the open sided tent had filled with friends and family, including some of Brian’s employees and a few of Justin’s friends in the art world.  Brian would be walking in from the front of the tent across the field of wildflowers that grew there. Ted and Gus would be meeting him in the front of the tent.He was sure Emmett had some other flowers there but they weren’t important.  After the ceremony everyone would shift to the other tent which is where the food would be served and they planned an afternoon of fun and music.


Justin noticed a car coming down the driveway.  Someone was cutting it close. He recognized the car.  It was Carl and Debbie with Ben and Michael in the back.  Justin and Daphne laughed watching Michael and Debbie’s gestures as the hurried across the grass to the tent.  He did love them. If it hadn’t been for Debbie in those early years he would have been, who knows where. He could see them finding seats.  His phone pinged. It was Emmett. Brian was leaving the guest house name. Justin reached for Daphne’s hand and squeezed.


Brian looked at his phone.  ‘Time to walk, not run, to your position. Go claim your Sunshine.’  Brian took a deep breath and walked out into the sunshine. Although he wanted to follow Justin’s instructions he did slip on  his sandals. There were too many things he couldn’t see in that talk grass. He would lose them outside the tent. Brian strode around the corner and could see the tent.  He didn’t run but his long strides closed the distance quite quickly. Justin had chosen his favorite jeans. They were old and a bit tattered but they fit like they were made for him.  They sat low on his hips. And there was nothing else. Justin didn’t want a shirt. He knew on a typical Saturday afternoon this is what he would choose to wear. His hair had gotten mussed in the breeze and his skin had the glow of the sun on it. As he got closer he heard music. He didn’t know what it was but it was light like the day itself.  It was carefree and made him fill with excitement. As he got to the back of the tent he stopped and kicked off his sandals and picked up something which he held behind his back as he walked to his position. Ted patted him on the back and Brian winked at Gus who was grinning ear to ear.


The music switched and Brian looked up to see Daphne come out of the front door of the house.  She walked down the drive and across the lawn to the tent. The excitement she felt for her friend was so evident.  As she neared the front of the tent Brian took a step forward and kissed her cheek as she admired his broad, bare chest.  She had seen much more of him over the years but the man was aging well. She found her spot and turned not know where to look.  She wanted to see Justin but she wanted to see Brian seeing Justin more.


The music changed again and Clair De Lune filled the air. Em had snuck up behind Justin in the house.   “Are you ready, Baby?”


Justin turned to hug his old friend. He nodded and took a deep breath.  “I have been waiting my whole life for this.” Emmett moved quickly so he could slip out the side garage door and watch Justin walk to Brian.


Justin opened the door and started walking. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Emmett pop out.  He walked steadily toward the tent.


Brian’s focus was solely on Sunshine. He didn’t see anyone else.  It wasn’t planned but Brian was drawn down the aisle to meet him. Justin’s smile melted his heart as he could see love radiating from him.  As they met Brian took his hand from behind his back and offered Justin one Golden Gardenia, a favorite of his. Justin’s eyes filled with tears as Brian nodded his head to him.  They were both fighting the urge to reach out for each other. For a long moment the stared into each other’s eyes and then Brian offered his arm and they walked back to the minister.  As they reached the front Justin dropped Brian’s arm and couldn’t resist having his fingers graze Brian’s ass. He smiled and winked at Brian as a small shiver ran through him. There were a few snickers from those that noticed.


The Officiant welcomed everyone and thanked them for coming.  “I promised the grooms I would make this short but sweet. Justin is going to start with a song.  To one side a gentleman with a guitar stepped out. He started to playing. Justin took both of Brian’s hands and looked into his eyes as if no one else was there.


    ♫I cried a tear, you wiped it dry

I was confused, you cleared my mind

I sold my soul, you bought it back for me

And held me up and gave me dignity

Somehow you needed me♫


Justin reached up and laid his hand on Brian’s cheek as he continued.


♫You gave me strength to stand alone again

To face the world out on my own again

You put me high upon a pedestal

So high that I could almost see eternity

You needed me, you needed me♫


Justin used his thumb to wipe the tear from Brian’s cheek.


♫And I can't believe it's you

I can't believe it's true

I needed you and you were there

And I'll never leave, why should I leave?

I'd be a fool 'cause I finally found someone who really cares

You held my hand when it was cold

When I was lost you took me home♫


The emotion was obvious as Justin fought to keep control. All those that had known these two from the beginning knew Justin’s recovery and then later, Brian’s.


♫You gave me hope when I was at the end

And turned my lies back into truth again

You even called me "friend"

You gave me strength to stand alone again

To face the world out on my own again

You put me high upon a pedestal

So high that I could almost see eternity

You needed me, you needed me

You needed me, you needed me♫

You Needed Me  Songwriters: Randy Goodrum


By now, no one had a dry eye. Brian and Justin’s eyes were fixed on each other. There hands were clasped tightly together. Brian mouthed, “I do need you.”


“And now,” the minister said sounding a bit choked up himself, “These two have decided to write their own vows. Brian would you like to start?”


“Sunshine. From the first time I heard Debbie call you that I knew it was true.  You were light and goodness. You showed love and kindness. You were with me the night my son was born,” He reached down and put his hand on Gus’ shoulder, “And you have been there for me and him ever since.  It hasn’t always been easy and we have had lots of ups and downs but you were always there for me. You taught me what love should look like. You loved me in spite of me.Our hearts have been one for a very long time and now, before our family and friends, I promise to always be there for you.  I promise to love you and support you. And I promise to always do my best.” Brian smiled down at Gus and now took both of Justin’s hands again. “We have been there through sickness and health. We have seen better and worse. And,no matter what, I Brian Kinney, promise you, Justin Taylor, to be with you and only you for the rest of my life.”


With that there was actually a soft sound of surprise some of which came from Justin himself.



“Brian, I have loved you for so long. I think I knew that first night, when Gus was born,”  he smiled at Gus, “That you had so much love to give but didn’t know how to express it. We both know that life gives us struggles and we aren’t perfect. But even in the roughest of times you were there for me.  I know I can’t do life without you. My heart beats within you and yours in me. Our love is forever and it grows and expands each day. Gus has been my heart since that first night and I know, with the new baby…”


There was a quiet “Baby?” from Michael’s direction.


“Will just make our hearts expand.  Brian Kinney, I promise to be your devoted and loving husband.  And I promise to love our children, with all my heart, soul, and mind for the rest of my life.”


Both men had tears rolling down their cheeks by now and both ached to hold the other.


The minister looked at Gus.  “I believe you have something for your dads.”


Gus held the velvet box that held the rings for his fathers.  “I know I am very lucky to have my two dads. I am so glad that you finally promised to love each other since everyone knows you do!  So, Dad,” he handed Justin’s ring to Brian. “Put this ring on Justin’s finger and say, “With this ring, I marry you.”


“Justin, with this ring, I marry you.”


“And Daddy, put this ring on Dad’s finger and say,With this ring I marry you.”


“Brian, with this ring, I marry you.”


The minister smiled at Gus.  “I better watch this young man.  He may take my job.” There was a laugh throughout the tent.  He went on, “There is only one thing left to say. I now pronounce you legally married. You may kiss your groom.”


Both Brian and Justin just looked at each other for a moment.  Their eyes were wet and so filled with emotion they were just absorbing it. A small voice from below said, “Dads, you’re supposed to kiss.  I know you know how to do that. I have seen it often enough.”


With that the tent erupted in laughter and applause. Brian cocooned Justin in his body and kissed him, first with tenderness and then with greed.  Justin responded by meeting his tongue and lips with a promise of what was to come.


“Please help me congratulate Mr. and Mr. Brian and Justin Taylor Kinney.”


Within seconds they were surrounded by their friends and family.  Brian and Justin linked hands so they wouldn’t get separated. People came and went.  Soon Debbie was there to congratulate two of her boys. Other than her own son these two were very special to her. “Baby, who is having a baby? How did this happen and no one told me?” Justin took Debbie’s hand while Brian put a hand on Michael’s shoulder.  


“Debbie, our friend, Tina, is expecting my baby,” Justin started.


“Pregnant.  How did that happen?” Debbie blurted out in true Debbie fashion.


Carl took her arm, “Debbie, that really isn’t any of your business.”


“But, it’s like they are having my grandchild and I don’t know anything about it.”


Michael looked at Brian.  “You didn’t think to call your best friend and tell him there was a baby coming.”


“Sorry, Mikey, I haven’t seen much of you lately.  With the baby coming and planning the wedding I haven’t had time.”


Ben put an arm around Michael’s waist.  “I think right now we should stop holding up the guest of honor.” Ben led Michael away and Carl took Debbie.  


Brian grabbed Justin’s hand and pulled him around the side of the tent out of view of most of the guests. He pulled Justin so close to him he couldn’t tell where one body started and another one stopped. Their hands were everywhere at once.  Justin reached down and cupped his manhood.


“God, Sunshine, I don’t know how long I am going to make it. I need you SO much.” Justin slid his hand down Brian’s ass and squeezed.  I like what I feel.”


“Two hours.  Then we are out of here.”


“Brian we can’t leave in the middle.”


“It’s our party.  We can leave anytime we want.”


Justin took Brian’s hand and led him back to the party.


How had Emmett managed to get all this done is 10 days?  It was perfect. There were tables around the outside edge of the tent.  There was a table of sandwiches, a table of cookies and cupcakes, there were fruits of every kind with dips for each kind.  There was a grilling station with kabobs of all kinds.


Music was playing and people were dancing and laughing.  Justin and Brian tried to stay together but first Jennifer danced with her son and then with Brian.  By then others started dancing and Brian and Justin were kept apart even longer. Finally Brian had had enough. He walked over to the dj and spoke to him. The song died out and a new song began. As the notes began Justin instantly looked for Brian.  He stood in the middle of the dance floor and extended his hand. Justin literally ran into his arms. As their lips met, Brian lifted him off the floor and started spinning. He then set him back and they danced.


♫You can dance-every dance with the guy

Who gives you the eye, let him hold you tight

You can smile-every smile for the man

Who held your hand neath the pale moon light


But don't forget who's takin' you home

And in whose arms you're gonna be

So darlin' save the last dance for me♫


As they moved, their motions became smaller and if it was possible they moved even closer..  Both slid their hands downward and cupped each other’s ass making their need for each other blatantly obvious.


The music stopped but Brian and Justin were still in the middle of the tent.  Tony and John looked at each other and nodded. If someone didn’t do something they would soon be stripping right here.  John and Tony separated the two and started dancing with them. John and Brian moved in one direction while Justin and Tony, the best he could, danced the other way. Tina took a turn with each of them as did Daphne.  Tina and Daphne had become fast friends and spent a good part of the time eating and talking at a table.


Brian and Justin were now called to the cake table.  There was no big formal cake but there was a large cupcake that they were going to cut.  They each held on to the handle. Gus was looking anxiously at them. Justin waved him over and he added his hand to the handle. Brian then looked in Tina’s direction. “Tina, will you join us to represent our little one on the way?”  She walked over and also put her hand on the knife. They slid the knife down several times. Justin fed a bite to Gus while Brian did the same to Tina. Then Brian and Justin each took one more piece. Together they slid a bite in each other’s mouth. Justin then took Brian’s hand and one by one licked off the remaining frosting on each finger. The longer he did this the more Brian’s hands traveled over Justin.


Lindsay and Mel came over. Mel in true Mel fashion looked at Brian and Justin and said, “If you two don’t get a room soon we are going to have to take Gus home because of the nature of this party. You could just as well be going it here right now.


Brian looked at her and said, “Are you giving us permission?”


“What she is saying, Brian, is take your husband and go. Go love each other for the rest of your lives.”  Brian kissed Lindsay on the cheek and Justin kissed Mel.


Hand in hand the men walked to the mic. Justin spoke first. “I just wanted to say thank you once more to all of you for coming and making our day so special.  All of you give us so much and we love each and everyone of you.” He handed the mic to Brian.


“Please stay as long as you like.  Have a great time but now I am going to take my amazing,” he gave Justin a kiss, “Wonderful,” kiss, “Gorgeous,” a longer kiss, “Sexy,” A very long kiss, “Loving,” This time the length of the kiss was interrupted by Gus.


“Will you dads go already?  Yuck!” Everyone laughed as Brian and Justin ran to the car.



Brian and Justin ran into the house. They embraced  “How far is the cabin?” Justin asked?


“A little over two hours.”


“Then let’s go so we can get there before dark.” Justin said, always the logical one.  “I want you so bad it hurts but I want to get away before somehow we get stuck here.”


Brian smiled, “Well, dear, do you need to use the bathroom before we get the hell out of here.”  He swatted Justin hard enough to sting.


Ten  minutes later they were on the road


Justin took Brian’s hand.  So what sorts of entertainment have you planned for us?”


Brian brought Justin’s hand to his mouth and rather than kissing it he took each finger in one at a time slowly and lightly dragging his teeth and tongue over it. By the fourth finger Justin was nearly crawling out of his skin. Justin removed his hand from Brian’s mouth and slid it down Brian’s chest and into his lap.  With only the thin worn denim between his hand and what his heart longed for. “Sunshine, if you want .us to get there at all, you must stop!”


Brian parked the Stingray in front of the cabin. Brian rushed around to Justin’s side and opened the door. Justin hurled himself into his arms, pressed fully against his Brian’s body. Justin’s hand was already working at the button on  Brian’s jeans. “Sunshine, let’s go inside where we can be a little more comfortable.” Brian grabbed the bags out of the small trunk and carried them into the house. For a moment, Justin was distracted by the interior of the cabin for a few moments. It was really stunning.  The vaulted ceilings soared above them. A wall of glass looked out on a valley far below with know one nearby. Steam rose from a hot tub. Justin ran up the stairs to the loft bedroom. He had never seen a bed so big. He was sure it was specially made. There was a deck that looked out on the valley as the one below did.  He walked into the bathroom and found a tub big enough for four to fit in and definitely for two to play in.


Justin started the water in the tub and walked back into the bedroom. He found Brian  lounging on the bed. Justin walked over to him and dropped to his knees. He unbuttoned Brian’s jeans and yanked them down freeing Brian’s great need for him. Justin freed Brian of his pants was about to take him in his mouth when Brian reached down and pulled him onto the bed.He lowered his mouth to Justin’s as his hand slid down Justin’s shirt opening one button at a time. His mouth followed the path of his hand.  “I love you so much, Justin.” His hand unbuttoned Justin’s slacks as his hand dipped in. Brian’s skilled hands nearly brought him over the edge with his first touch. He had Justin sit up and slipped the shirt off. “I would rip it off you but you did wear it to our wedding.” Brian helped him stand and slid his pants down so Justin could step out of them. “You are very quiet, Sunshine.” Brian led Justin to the bathroom where the tub was filling.


“I can’t think of any words that can say what I am feeling.  He reached up and pulled him close. He kissed him as he pressed himself to his love. Brian offered his hand as Justin stepped in the warm water. The jets were turned on and Brian stepped in.  They slid into the water.


Brian cradled Justin against him. ”I told you once that if we could never make love again I would still want to be with you the rest of my life. That is true but since that isn’t a problem I plan to have you anyway we can imagine the next few days.


Brian positioned Justin between his legs in the tub.  He took a bar or soap and began at Justin’s chest. He began to work his way down.raising one arm and soaped under his arm.  Justin giggled and Brian slid his fingers up and down a few more times. He then repeated it on the other side. His hands and the soap then continued downward. Soon Brian soaps his hands well and gently massages the soap on and around his cock as Justin begins to moan.


“Brian, please, baby, I need to feel you inside me, now.”  As large as the tub was it wasn’t hard to move around. Carefully, Brian started working his finger into Justin.  Justin moaned loudly and Brian just left his finger in there but Justin pleaded so Brian put slid a second finger in as  this nearly put Justin over the edge. Again Brian stilled his fingers until Justin seemed to relax again a bit. Brian removed his fingers and pulled Justin into place. He helped Justin position himself over Brian’s waiting phalas.  As Justin slid onto it tears streamed down his face.


“Sunshine, are you alright?”


“Everything is perfect. You love me.  We are married and you really love me.”


“I do, Sunshine, but only because you taught me how to love.”


Carefully, Brian turned them still joined and with much better leverage he began a steady stroke in and out, faster and faster until they both slipped over into the abyss of their love. They slipped into a satiated sleep.



Justin unconsciously pressed closer to Brian for warmth.  The water had cooled and Justin shivered. “Mr. Taylor-Kinney, do you think we can get out of this chilly water?”


Without opening his eyes Brian smiled.  “I think we can do that, Mr. Taylor-Kinney, if you kiss me first.” Justin slowly lowered his lips to Brian’s and when they touched he kept it light.  He ran his tongue around Brian’s lips and then plunged his tongue as deeply as he could into Brian’s mouth. Brian shivered now not because of the cold but because of desire.  “OK, now if we don’t get out of here I am afraid it may be a lot longer.” Brian slapped Justin’s wet backside as he jumped out of the tub.


Using the huge bath sheets provided they began drying each other off.  Justin started to smell something in the air. “Tell me I am not just imagining the smell of food. I’m starving.”


“I was told meals would be provided by unobtrusive servers.”


“Well, they have intruded on my nose right now.”  He grabbed a robe that hung on the wall and went downstairs.


The table had been set and dishes were in a warming oven.  A bottle of wine had been opened to breath and a lighter for the candles was made available.  Justin lit the candles. As Brian poured wine into the glasses Justin rubbed against him. Brian growled and Justin leaned over and kissed his neck pressing himself even closer.  Brian spun around and with little effort their robes opened and Brian had them flesh on flesh. He slipped his hands around Justin’s waist and slid his hands down to cup Justin’s perfect globes and began moving his fingers up and down the division. Justin began shivering and leaned into Brian.  “Baby, you can have whatever you want, and I mean whatever you want, but I am starving.”


The meal was exquisite and the best part was they ate it in their robes.  Hands slipping in and out of openings as opportunity arose. Most of the meal was kisses and caresses as they shared the amazing food. As Justin stood to put the dishes in the sink and get the dessert Brian turned in his chair to watch Justin.  He rested one arm on the back of the chair while the other rested on the table. Their eyes met and Justin returned to the table. He leaned over and kissed Brian. His mouth traveled down to Brian’s jawline and then his neck. He dropped to his knees as his tongue traveled down Brian’s chest.  He untied his robe and pushed it open. His hands moved back and pulled Brian’s hips a little closer leaving him in a bit of a reclining position and his legs fell to either side.


Justin slid his tongue up Brian’s thigh and began placing feather light kisses on Brian’s cock that was already throbbing in anticipation.  Justin licked and nipped until he tasted the liquid beginning to bead on the tip. He flicked his tongue at it a couple times. Brian groaned. “Sunshine, please!” Brian reached for Justin’s blond hair and slowly pressed it onto his cock.  Justin greedily obliged. Brian let out an audible sigh as Justin feasted on his offering.


When Brian gained control he sat up and pulled Justin onto his lap. He claimed his mouth, his own salty taste on Justin’s lips.  Brian slipped Justin’s robe off and laid him on the table. He sat back on his chair and admired the pleasures in front of him. He started licking Justin’s already erect penis. His tongue traveled down to his scrotum and after giving inch of it attention he traveled even lower. Brian looked at one of his favorite spots on earth and feasted on it. For over 10 minutes his fingers and tongue darted in and out licking and stretching.  Justin was showing the extreme stress he was under. Brian stood and lean over. Justin met his lips with greed and need. As their lips joined, Brian entered, catching the cry of pleasure in Justin’s throat. Justin clung to Brian as wave after wave shook his body.


Brian assisted Justin as he slid off the table and onto shaky legs. He clung to Brian.  There were no words that could even come close to describing what just happened. His body still trembled as Brian encircled his waist. In an ethereal tone Justin said, “I love you.” and clung to him. In response Brian tightened his grip not trusting his voice so full of emotion.


Several hours later Brian woke in the huge bed alone.  “Sunshine?”


“Over here, Baby.” Justin stood by the French doors.


Brian walked up behind him and pulled him close.  “Come back to bed.” He nuzzled Justin’s neck.


“Look,” Justin said quietly.


The sky was beginning to glow yellow and orange. Streaks of pink were peeking up from the distant mountains.They silently watched and shared body heat as the sun came into view.  Justin turned to face Brian. “Good morning, husband. I love how that sounds.” Brian scooped him off his feet and carried him to the bed where they spent the next hour exploring more than the outside landscape before dozing again.


Justin woke to the smell of breakfast. He snuggled up to Brian and bit his earlobe, then drug his tongue along Brian’s jawline and settling on his lips. Brian, now awake held him close.   “I think we should go eat. We are going to need energy to keep up this pace.” He gave him one more quick kiss and stood. He pulled on some briefs and pajama pants, throwing the same to Brian  and headed downstairs.


As they finished breakfast, Justin sighed.  “What are you thinking about, Sunshine?”


“How beautiful it is here. How much I love you. What our life is going to be like when the baby comes. Did I say, How much I love you?”


Brian held his hand out and Justin came over and sat in his lap. After a few minutes and Brian hadn’t said anything, Justin looked quizzically at him.  “I just needed to feel my heart beat.”


Justin lay his head on Brian’s shoulder and sat quietly.  


After some time passed Justin repositioned himself.so he was straddling Brian’s lap.  Brian touched Justin’s lips with his finger, tracing the curve and arch. His hand then traveled down his bare chest and then roughly grabbed his crotch.  “This is mine! Mine alone!” To do with what I please?


Justin started thrusting at Brian’s hand. Brian looked into Justin’s eyes and Justin thrust against his hand again. Brian squeezed until he recognized pain on Justin’s face but Justin did not move away. He did not increase the pressure but did not release it either. Justin looked definitely at him and thrust again. Brian tightened his grip as Justin winsed.  


“I believe you are being quite defiant young man,” Brian set Justin on his feet and walked into the kitchen.  He opened drawers until he found what he was looking for. He came out with a long handled wooden spoon.


Justin saw what Brian had and a shiver ran through him. He wasn’t sure why it had that effect on him but he trusted Brian totally and it intensified everything for him.


Brian came back around from the kitchen and bent Justin over the chair they had just shared. He leaned over and gave Justin a gentle kiss, checking in with him.  “Are you ready for this?” Justin met his eyes and nodded. “Then grab the seat of the chair.” This made his ass look more like a target. Brian first used the spoon and place 10 strokes on the back of his thighs.  He then did the same on that beautiful ass. He then had Justin stand and grabbed his crotch again. “Who does this belong to?” Justin again thrust at Brian.


Brian took hold of Justin’s upper arms and looked him in the eyes.  “Go upstairs and take a thorough shower. Are you listening to me? You should be clean inside and out!  I have a feeling it will be a very long day!”


Justin took his time and did his best to follow Brian’s direction.  His ass was already humming when the water hit it. He had no idea what Brian brought along to play with. And obviously he knew how to imprevice.


While Justin showered Brian looked to see what  he had taken along. He had taken the vibrator connected to the phone app.  He planned to drive Sunshine to the point of madness. He knew that would bring him so much pleasure in the end. Literally.


Justin finally came out in his robe. He stood looking Brian in the eye with a defiant look on his face.


“Well, I can tell the shower didn’t change your attitude.” He walked over and stripped the robe off of him.  He gently rubbed his still red as and Brian slapped his bare cheeks. “I think I know something that will teach you respect!”

Justin recognized the  vibrator immediately. He glanced and saw Brian’s cell phone nearby, undoubtedly he had already programmed it.  What he wasn’t sure about was why there was also a plug laying there.


“Grab your ankles.”  Justin did so. Brian had already put lube on the vibrator but he now took a syringe of lube and inserted it as far as it would go and pressed the plunger.  Justin emitted a sound as he felt the lube deep inside him. Next Brian had positioned the vibrator at Justin’s entrance and slipped the vibrator into. Justin let out a moan.  Brian now took the plug which he had also lubed. He slowly pressed the plug in forcing the vibrator deep inside him. Leaving the plug in place at the moment he pulled Justin up by the shoulder.  He looked Justin in the eye making sure he was not in real pain. Justin nodded to him. Brian started the app.


Justin felt like the very core of his body was vibrating. Brian walked up to Justin, kissed him deeply as he grabbed Justin’s now bare cock.  Justin again thrust at him. “My boy, I will get you to break.” The vibration now changed and Justin took a deep breath.


Justin noticed Brian had set the phone down so he must have programmed it all ahead of time. He now noticed Brian had brought the wooden spoon upstairs with him.  Brian had also brought a chair to the middle of the room. Brian sat in the chair and pulled Justin across his lap. Brian loved the feel of his bare skin. Brian began circular motions, first with his whole hand  and then he began dragging his fingernails across. Justin was starting to twitch as the vibrator switched strength.


Brian now took the wooden spoon again and just started a rhythmic tap across both cheeks and making sure each time the plug  was also tapped each time. It wasn’t hard but the constant tapping soon was stinging. Brian didn’t count but kept a close watch on Sunshine to make sure he was coping Ok. Brian knew he was crying but wasn’t sure if it was from the frustration of the vibration or the pain.  Brian set the spoon down and began stroking the hot cheeks. When he drug his nails across the inflamed skin Justin sobbed. His whole body began to shake.


Brian quickly tapped his phone shutting the vibration off  “Are you done, Sunshine, or just need a break.”

“Break,” was all he could get out.


Brian helped him lay down on the edge of the bed.   He could still drag his nails across the reddened skin.  He decided to pull out the plug and inserted his finger stroking his Prostate. As he stroked he lowered his head and took in his throbbing cock.  Justin whimpered and began shaking, Brian moved his finger and Justin exploded into Brian’s mouth. He bucked wildly as Brian grabbed his hips and drained him.  He immediately turned him over and started the phone app again as he ran his fingers over his very tender ass. Justin began shivering immediately. Brian grabbed some lotion and started massaging it in. The vibration had already started inside of him again.


After rubbing the lotion in Brian helped Justin sit up ever so gingerly.  Brian looked at his watch. 1:00 pm. “I think it is a perfect time for us to call home.  I am sure you want to talk to Tina or Alice and I think you should talk to your son.”


The vibrating started again and his eyes literally rolled into the back of his head. “Bri….” He took a deep breath trying to control himself.


“Sunshine, you are going to have to do much better than that.  Who do you want to call first?”


“Gus.” He figured it had just started again maybe it would be less active at first. Brian handed Justin his phone as he hit Lindsay’s number.


“Hello, Justin. I didn’t expect to hear from you. You.”


“Hey…..just wanted to check in on Gussss.”


“Justin, is everything alright?  You sound funny. How is your honey…..never mind.  Don’t tell me anything. I will get Gus.”


Justin felt it starting again just as he heard Gus’ feet on the other end.  He grabbed Brian’s hand and squeezed, “Hey, Son, how are y…….ou.”


“How is your honeymoon?  Are you and Dad kissing a lot?”


“We….are having a verrrrry nice time.”


“Daddy, are you Ok?. You sound funny?’


“I’m…..fine.  Your dad and I just wanted to say hi and we will talk to you later… this week.”


“Are you sure you’re Ok?”


“Fine, talk to you later.”  He hung up and then moaned loudly.  “Oh, god, Brian.” He tried kissing him but he moved out of the way.


“After this phone call,” He reached down and squeezed his cock. “We will see what we can do about this.”


Justin dialed the house phone.  “Taylor-Kinney Residence.”


“Hey….Alice….how is everything at the house? Tina Ok?”


“Justin, you are talking awfully fast. Are you Ok?”

“Fine, justcheckingonTina.”


‘Tina is fine.  She slept in but…”


Justin moaned at the other end of the line.


“Justin, something is wrong.  What is it? Is Brian…. Ok, I won’t ask.  I don’t want to know.”


“We, Oh god, Brian, Sorry, Alice.  Call us if we need us, you need us. See you Tuesday.” Justin hung up the phone and threw it across the room as he attacked Brian.


“Either you get this thing out of me now and screw my brains out or your ass is fair game.”


Brian layed Justin over his lap once more and after several hard swats with his bare hand agonizingly slowly he pulled out the vibrator. Justin didn’t know how to react at first.  It had been in there so long it was like an empty gaping hole. Justin crawled into Brian’s lap ready to lower himself but that was not what Brian had planned. Brian threw him on the bed on his back.Putting Justin’s legs on his shoulders he slowly slid in and out, first gently but as Justin’s desperation grew Brian began moving faster and with more power and then he lost total control of himself. Brian leaned over and claimed the lips he couldn’t live without.  The only lips he would ever kiss like this again. As his tongue claimed Justin’s mouth in the same rhythm he claimed his love, they both fell over the edge of a never ending sea of love.


Brian pulled Justin’s still vibrating body and stroked his shattered nerves. He ran his hands down Justin’s arms and down his back and then onto the still warm cheeks below.  “Sunshine, are you alright?” He kissed his temple and brushed away his hair.”


“I’m glad we aren’t going home tomorrow for several reasons but I may just have to stay in bed all day having you tend to my ass tomorrow.”

“It sounds like a task I will force myself to do. But now let’s nap.”

“I need food first.  We kind of missed lunch in the middle of our ‘games’.”


“You relax,” Brian said, “I’ll bring something up.”


Justin grabbed his hand and pulled him back for a kiss, “Thank you, Sweetheart. I love you.”


Brian came up with a bottle of wine, two glasses, and an antipasto platter with Italian bread. At the last minute he grabbed some grapes from the counter. Brian picked up some of the cheese and meat and offered the bite to Justin who wrapped his tongue around it and drew it into his mouth. He broke off a chunk of bread and dipped it the oil on the plate and put that in Justin’s eager mouth. Justin offered him bites as well and the two eat their fill. When the food was set aside once again the men moved together. Their  bodies were drawn to each other as their hearts became one.



Alice was still shaking her head as  she got dinner ready for the four of them.  She wasn’t sure if she wanted to know what they were up to and yet her curiosity was peaked.  Tony and John came bursting through the French doors. “Hi Alice, what is for dinner?” Tony asked


“And if I said, ‘whatever you make’, what would you say?”


“That we love you, Alice, and how can we help you?” John asked.


“Good answer, John.  Once the baby is here we will all have different responsibilities. You may need to help sometime. Someone will be starting work  to do more of the cleaning and meals when the baby is here. I will start looking in a couple months.”


Tony and John were setting the table when Tina walked in. She seemed to be doing well but John and Tony were especially careful around her.  They had her sit down and offered to get her anything.. Alice almost told them not to but realized Tina had no one else to fawn over her so what would it hurt.  She tried to be a friend to her but she really needed someone her own age and Tony and John was as close as she had right now.


As they ate Alice told them about the odd phone call from Justin.  “Justin called just to check that everything was ok but he was acting really weird. Brian was doing something but I am not sure what.  Not sure I want to know what.


Tina started telling them about the night she found the two of them down here.   “They were so beautiful together. I knew I shouldn’t stay there and watch but I just couldn’t  move.” A tear rolled down her cheek. “They were just love. They were like one person. I hope someday I can find someone like that.”


“Is it weird I wish I could have seen that.” John asked.  “They are the only couple I know that obviously were meant to be together.  Even when they fight I know they love each other.”


“They are definitely an intriguing couple and it is obvious how much they love each other . It is a rare thing to find someone to love like that.”  She squeezed Tina’s hand. “You, my dear will find someone.”


John and Tony volunteered to clean up after dinner and Tina and Alice went to watch a movie. The guys cleared the  table and loaded the dishwasher. As Tony finished washing the pans John slipped his hands around Tony’s thin waist and slid them downward.  John cupped Tony’s crotch and pressed himself into Tony. John moved his hand and his hips. Tony lay his head back against John’s shoulder. “Mio Amore, I want you so badly.”  


“I don’t want to hurt you and without….”


“Do you have protection?”


“Yes,”  They were both beginning to breath a bit heavy.


“You will not hurt me badly.  I want you now, with the risk of getting caught.”  John looked over his shoulder and the women were laughing at a movie.   John undid his pants and quickly slid the condom on. He then slid Tony’s pants down and entered slowly and steadily. Tony moaned in pain but relaxed and began to enjoy John’s motion and soon John put his hand over Tony’s mouth as he began to should in release.  


From the media room Alice called, “You guys ok in there?”


“Just finishing up,” John yelled.  “See you tomorrow. Thanks for dinner.”


They rushed out the back door laughing.  They fell onto a lounger by the pool and there lips slid across each other.  Their hands were everywhere at once. After regaining their composure, they returned to their house and went upstairs to love some more.



Justin stirred about 5:00 pm.  He opened his eyes and found Brian looking at him. He smiled and said, “What are you looking at?”  


“The most beautiful man I have ever seen.”


Justin threw a pillow at him.  Brian caught it and dove across the bed to him. Brian started tickling him and Justin could only giggle and try to fight him off. Brian began nibbling and licking his way down Justin’s body. He continued to slide down and captured Justin’s cock in his mouth.  He suckled it like a baby feeding. Soon Justin was spasming and Brian took all he had for him. When Justin calmed down again Brian turned him over. There were always bruises after a day of play and Brian hated that. He found the lavender oil he had mixed with other oils.  He didn’t know if it really helped but Justin said it felt good and he loved rubbing it in. Although there were no bruises above his waist Brian liked starting at his shoulders and working his way down. He worked each muscle trying to loosen them up. He worked his way down kissing here and there as he moved.  He winced when he saw all the marks he had made. He kissed each spot and then rubbed in the oil. When all the bruises had been covered he couldn’t stop himself and put some oil between those bruised cheeks. Brian dragged his finger from the top to the bottom of the crack multiple time. Justin’s breath was coming quickly again.  Brian pulled him to his hands and knees and began to move in and out as Justin swayed to the rhythm.And soon both men had collapsed to the mattress.


They pulled on robes and went downstairs not sure when dinner would arrive  At 7:00 pm the front door opened and one of the most beautiful men they had ever seen walked in the door. Justin and Brian looked at each other. It wasn’t long ago they would have lured this man upstairs. “Good evening, gentlemen.  I’m Matt. I hope I am not interrupting anything.” He looked at Justin and Brian, “ Well, maybe I would like to interrupt something.” The man was probably about Justin’s age. His mahogany skin glowed in the light of the cabin. He efficiently set the dinner out and opened the bottle of wine.  “May I serve you, Gentlemen?” He pulled out their chairs for them. He served our food and continued to flirt as he poured more wine for each of them but he soon realized as they looked into each other’s eyes they didn’t know he was there anymore. Justin reached over and skimmed Brian’s jawline as they talked. Brian captured Justin’s hand and kissed the palm, lingering on it. Somewhere about mid meal they realized Matt was gone.  Not only had he gone but he left them a note. On the refrigerator he had pinned, ‘I love your love’.


Brian noticed Justin shifting from one cheek to the other. “Come here, Sunshine.”  Justin stood and walked over to Brian’s chair. He straddled Brian’s lap and untied his robe as he sat down.  Reaching down he undid Brian’s belt. Justin slid his arms around Brian and laid his head on Brian’s chest. Brian pulled Justin as close as physically possible.  “Sometime I love you so much it hurts.” Brian raised Justin’s face and kissed him. He slid his tongue to Justin’s lips. Their tongues slid and danced together. Both men’s cocks did the same dance as they faced each other.


“The dishes will wait.” Justin stood up.  “Come, my love.” He stood and offered his hand. Brian took his hand and they ascended the stairs.


Brian woke to his favorite things. Sunshine was by his side,well, he was below his waist actually. “I must have the most skilled husband in the world.” He said as his back arched and he gave way to the pleasure.  


“You once asked if I would still do that when we were married.”

“You have proved that many times already.” Brian pulled him in close. “So what are we going to do on the last day of our honeymoon? Besides the obvious…” He licked Justin’s jawline.  


“Well there will be no play like yesterday although I do feel I owe you yet.”  Brian shivered at the thought.


Justin cocked his head.  “I think breakfast has arrived.” He sat up but before he could scoot to the edge Brian pulled him back.


“How hungry are you?”  He started kissing Justin’s neck as his hand headed south.


“I can definitely wait for a few….”  Brian claimed the remainder of the words.


An hour later the men were showered and shaved and dressed for the day.  Since they hadn’t made it out of the house yesterday they thought they would do a little exploring today. The smell of coffee hit their senses and they went downstairs. Justin went to pull out breakfast and noticed a backpack on the counter. “Do you know anything about this, Babe?”


Brian shook his head as he walked over.  “I have no idea.” He opened it and saw picnic supplies. “It looks like a picnic.”


Justin opened it and found a note. ‘Gentlemen, if I may be so bold, I have planned a picnic lunch for you today.  You may choose to eat it in the cabin but if you are up for a bit of an adventure follow the map on the back of this note.  It is about a half hour hike from your location but would be well worth your time.’ There were directions talking about the food in the refrigerator and the final line, ‘Enjoy your life together and come back anytime you need to get away.  Matt’


Justin smiled at Brian.  “I think we have plans for the day.  He even has a blanket here for us.” He kissed Brian.  “Take a seat. I’ll get breakfast.”


Brian pulled him into his arms. “Thank you. I know I just let you do so many things that you wouldn’t need to do. I could get breakfast but let you to do. That is just one of the reasons I love you.”  He swatted Justin’s ass. “There are other reasons, too.”


Justin rubbed his still sore backside. He grabbed the dishes and walked to the table.  After eating, Brian said, “I need to contact the office. Half hour tops.” He kissed him and ran upstairs, phone in hand.  


Justin cleaned up the dishes from breakfast and sat on the deck for a while.  An hour had passed and still no Brian. Justin went upstairs and Brian glanced at his watch.  He mouthed the words, ten more minutes. Justin went out to the balcony and sat in one of the loungers.  When another 30 minutes passed Justin was getting a bit irritated. He decided he would get his attention.  He started dancing in front of the balcony doors. He tapped on the glass getting Brian’s attention. He pulled off his shirt and swung it around on his finger. He did have Brian’s attention now. He moved to his waistband and unbuttoned it. He gyrated his hips as he slowly pulled the zipper down.


“Un, Ted, I need to go.”


“I told you that an hour ago.  What’s he doing to get your attention?”


“Let’s just say he has two sets of cheeks that could get sunburned.  See you Wednesday.”


Justin had just dropped his shorts and was starting on the briefs when Brian opened the door and pulled Justin into the bedroom.  They playfully spun and tripped their way to the bed, laughing all the way. “I’m sorry, Sunshine. One thing led to another to another.”


“I could say the same thing,”  He pulled off Brian’s shirt. “One thing,”  He dragged his hands to Brian’s waist, “Lead to another,” he pulled off the pants, “To another.”  Justin pulled Brian tightly against him, put his hands on either side of his face, and plundered his mouth.  “And since you made me wait I think I may just,” He kissed his jaw, “may have to,” he nipped at Brian’s nipple, “take charge here.”  Justin pushed Brian so his back was to Justin. He slid his hand over that fine ass. He put some lube on his hands and slid one of them up and down Brian’s crack sliding over his bud several times, sometimes adding more pressure, sometimes popping in and out, and sometimes slipping in and finding the magic spot that made him moan.  “Are you alright, Babe? Are you ready?”


His breath was already a bit ragged so he just nodded.  Justin lubed up and slid in slowly. Brian grabbed onto the blanket as the lovely pain hit him and soon it turned to bliss as Justin did exactly what he knew would bring Brian as high as possible.  Justin reached in front of Brian and began manipulating Brian until he cried out in a shout as he erupted on the bed. As Brian contracted around Justin he joined him in the pure joy of being together.  


After relaxing for about 15 minutes they decided it was time to take a walk and since Matt left them a map and a picnic lunch they figured they may as well try it.  They put on sneakers and put the refrigerated food in the backpack with a cooler pack and they left. The map was easy to follow. There were spots marked to turn and a path to follow.  They had been walking about 40 minutes through the woods when Brian said, “Are you sure we didn’t miss a turn?”


“I think I hear something.  Let’s go a little bit further.”  After a couple more minutes Justin said, “Do you hear that?  I hear water.”


There was a turn in the path and it opened up into a clearing.  It was breathtaking. There was lush grass and wildflowers. At one end there was a small waterfall and a brook that ran lazily through the clearing. Brian lowered the backpack to the ground and enfolded Justin in his arms and kissed him. “It is beautiful just like you.”


Justin spread the blanket out but they left the food with the cooler pack for now.  “I think it is my turn to reciprocate for yesterday.” He pushed Brian’s pants down leaving on his briefs.   Brian kicked them off to the side. He pulled his shirt off. “Lay down on your stomach, please.” Justin sat to one side of Brian on his knees.  He pulled out a small bottle from his pocket and put a small amount of it in his hands. He rubbed his hands together and started at Brian’s shoulders.  He worked each muscle and then followed his hands with feather light kisses. He then dropped to Brian’s lower back and pressed firmly as his hands traveled up his spine pressing firmly on each side. His tongue followed.  He then continued with deep circular motions on Brian’s ass. He ran his tongue of the fabric leaving a heated trail. He then slowly removed Brian’s briefs. He now drug his teeth lightly across his cheek and then bit just enough to make Brian moan.  Justin slid his hand between Brian’s legs and spread them apart farther. He lowered his head until his tongue could graze over Brian’s scrotum and then let his tongue travel further until it found the place he had explored earlier. Brian cried out at the feeling.  


Justin had Brian roll over as he undressed himself. Justin straddled Brian at the hips and put more oil on his hands working the chest muscles as he did his back. Brian could no longer just lay there. His hands were everywhere.  One was on Justin’s chest and then one on his ass. He then moved one to Justin’s cock and the other one reached for Justin’s neck, drawing him down for a kiss. Once Justin was flat against his chest Brian rolled them both over and  then, after Justin’s legs were positioned, with every ounce of gentleness in him, he entered his husband. Together they transcended into a world of their own.


They lay there naked for some time.  They returned to this plain slowly. Justin reached for his clothes but Brian took his hand and kissed it.  “No, Sunshine. Not yet.” Justin spread the food out between them and the men talked and ate. “Tomorrow, we go back to the real world.  No laying naked at the pool anymore or anywhere else for that matter.”


“Brian,” Justin had a worried tone to his voice, “You haven’t changed your mind about Tina and the baby, have you?”


“Oh, Sunshine, No.  I wouldn’t change one minute detail about our life.  We have lost some of our freedoms but we have gained so much more. John and Tony are amazing and the baby!  We are going to be fathers again! I can’t think of anything that would make me happier now that we are married.”  He shoved the remaining food containers out of the way and pulled Justin to him once again but as their naked bodies lay touching they just enjoyed the feel of being together.  They didn’t need more. They drifted off to sleep.


They woke at the same time to the feel of raindrops.  As they opened their eyes they saw the sky had turned gray and big raindrops were falling. They put their clothes on quickly and quickly packed up the food and blanket.  The rain came more quickly now and soon they were drenched. They started laughing as they slipped and slid in spots on the trail. Eventually they arrived at the cabin. They went to the deck and started the hot tub. They stripped off their wet clothes and entered the the steaming bubbles.  Justin sneezed as he got in. Brian immediately got a worried look on his face. He sneezed 3 more times and then started laughing. ‘Brian, Just because I sneeze does not mean I am getting sick and this would be the best place for me. The steam in here is just like a humidifier.”


As big, cool drops of rain fell on their heads, Brian and Justin relaxed in the warm water.  As the touched and kissed Justin noticed movement in the house. Matt was putting food in the oven and then noticed the men in the hot tub. “Excuse me, gentlemen, I will take the backpack if you would like.”


“Thank you, Matt.’ Brian said, “And thank you for the map and lunch.  It was wonderful.”


“My pleasure.  Your dinner should be ready in an hour and a half or so.  Is there anything else I can do for you?”


Justin spoke up. “I know this isn’t your duty but would you mind going upstairs and getting us some dry towels and our robes.”


“No problem. I will be right back.


Justin looked at Brian, “You know if you would like to, you can invite him to join us.”


Brian put a hand on Justin’s neck and gently stroke the pulsing vein with his thumb. “Sunshine, I meant every word of my wedding vows.  I don’t need another soul besides you and I have no intention of being with anyone else. Nothing that can touch me on the physical level will ever compare to the way you touch my soul.”  He pulled Justin to him. Their lips met. Sometime later the men noticed a stack of towels and their robes sitting on shelves out of the damp.


The rain had stopped and Brian and Justin were very wrinkled by now.  Brian got out first and nearly lifted Justin out of the water He grabbed a towel and layed one around his shoulder.  He then took another and dried his legs and then turned him so Justin’s back was to him. Brian dropped to his knees and again kissed Justin’s bruised bottom.  Brian stood and wrapped the robe around Justin’s shoulders. He slipped his arms in and tied the belt.


Justin then took a towel and dried Brian in the same fashion.  Before Brian tied his belt Justin slipped his arms around Brian and rested his head on Brian’s Chest. Brian brought his chin to rest on the blond locks.  “What are you thinking, Sunshine?”


“As much as I love our family, I will miss having you to myself. Will you promise me that we will make time for the two of us.  Yes, I want date night!” He laughed, “But in a far different way than it used to be.” He looked up at Brian. “I know it isn’t going to happen once a week but even once a month, can we set a night just for us?”


“I promise at least once a month we will have a night for the two of us.  No Alice. No John & Tony. No Baby. We will have to clear that with Alice and if we need to hire someone or have your mom come, we will make sure it happens.”


“I will talk to my mom.  I bet she would love to do that once a month, to have the baby to herself. Let the spoiling begin.”


They went into the cabin.  The smell of dinner wafted through the air.  They had both worked up an appetite in the fresh air today. They both inhaled deeply. “What do you think we are having tonight?” Justin inhaled again.


Brian reached between the opening of Justin’s robe and said, “I know what I am having for dessert. Actually I know what we are having for the main course, too.”


“Do tell.”


“You sit, and I will serve.”


Brian first brought out a large bowl of salad. He dished out a serving for each.  He also put out a loaf of French bread and broke it into large chunks. They couldn’t keep their hands to themselves.  They needed to be touching at all time. As they finished their first course,Justin started getting up but Brian put his hand on his shoulder.  


“I’ve got this, Sunshine.”  He set a cloth on the table and then with some clumsiness he carried a covered dish to the table but not before, “Ouch! Damn, that’s hot!”


“Did you burn yourself? Let me see.  I’ll kiss it and make it better.” He took his hand and lavished kisses on each finger.


“I am starting to wish I had burnt something else.” Justin swatted his shoulder.   He carefully removed the lid.


The dish was full of jambalaya. There were large shrimp studding the top and as Brian dished it out a tear ran down Justin’s cheek. Brian dropped to his knees next to his chair.  “Justin, what is it? What’s wrong?”


“You remembered.” He brought his lips to Brian’s with a feather light touch. “Baby, you remembered.”


Very few words were spoken but a thousand things were said the remainder of the meal.

Brian cleared the plates and brought out dessert.  It was Creme Brulee. Brian handed Justin a spoon with a little flair and Justin accepted it.with a nod of his head.  He took the spoon and plunged it into the caramelized cracked with a snap. Justin scooped out the first bite and offered it to Brian.  He opened his mouth and using his upper lip slid it off the spoon as his tongue slid along the bottom of the spoon. Brian offered Justin the  same. As he brought it to Justin’s lips he teasingly moved it in circles. Justin grabbed his hand and took the spoon into his mouth. As they continued, each bite had more touching than tasting.


As Justin offered Brian the last bite, at the same time he opened his mouth, he reached for Justin’s neck and pulled his mouth to him.  Justin fed him the bite and Brian shared the last bite with Justin. Brian took the spoon out of Justin’s hand, threw it on the table and carried him up to bed.


Standing face to face the men let the robes slide to the floor. They closed the space between them. Justin reached up and linked his fingers behind Brian’s neck. Brian ensconced Justin in his arms.  It had been nearly 11 years since they made love the first time and each time they found more reasons to love each other. Tomorrow they would start a new chapter in their lives. They were a married couple with a child and one on the way. They were a family.


Brian looked into Justin’s beautiful face. “I can’t do life without you.”

 

“You’ll never have to.”  Justin kissed him as they fell on the bed, closing the world out for one last night.