- Text Size +

Chapter 2




Before sunrise Brian began to stir.  He didn’t want to wake Justin and yet he did.  As he moved a bit he had the physical reminder of last night. He could still feel Justin inside him and now all he wanted was to be inside Justin. He needed the physical contact.  This was crazy. The woman who gave birth to him had died. She hadn’t given him joy. She hadn’t given him support. She hadn’t shown him love of any kind. So maybe it wasn’t that she died that upset him so much but because she never really lived in the first place.




Brian looked at his beautiful Sunshine and wondered how he would have survived this without him.  Then he wondered if he would even be here without him. Whether he had wanted to admit or not they had been soulmates probably since the minute they met.  He could still picture his mother as Justin came out of the bedroom. He chose love not hate.




Brian slid his lips across Justin’s abdomen and up his chest.  He lightly took one of Justin’s nipples in his mouth and began licking the little nub.  He then went to the other and repeated the ministration. He felt hands on either side of his face and a gentle upward tug.  He slid against Justin’s body as he came up to meet Justin’s lips. The love he felt from this man, and Gus, should be more than enough for him. He had a fire in him that needed to be taken care of.  He pulled Justin into his arms and with reverence and passion he took control. His lips and tongue claimed Justin’s. As their need grew Brian pulled away just a bit. “Are you OK today? No pain?”




“I would be in far more pain if you didn’t love me right now.”




Brian’s mouth came down on Justin’s again.  The need was palpable. Brian positioned Justin’s legs on his shoulders.  “Is this OK? We can use another position if you are still sore.”




“No, I need to see your face.”




Brian slowly entered him.  As he leaned in to kiss him he saw a definite twinge of pain on Justin’s face but as he pressed in Justin relaxed and the look of euphoria came over his features.




“Brian, harder.  Oh, please, harder.”




That was all the encouragement Brian needed. He claimed Justin’s mouth as he slammed into him, catching the shout of pleasure Justin was beginning. “Gus,” was all Brian said as he continued as the pressure built. He claimed Justin’s mouth once more as they both went over the edge to ecstasy”.




Several minutes later as they lay side by side, fingers linked, Justin looked over at Brian.  “I think it’s time we let Gus decorate a room for himself...at the other end of the hall. Thanks for reminding me. The last thing I want is for him to walk in on us.” Justin hesitated. “I didn’t hurt you last night, did I”




Brian reached over and took Justin in his arms. “You did exactly what I asked you to do. You did what I needed.”




“But why did I need to hurt you?”




“I just needed to feel. Game for a shower?” Brian changed the subject and Justin let it drop.




“Last one in is the bottom.”  Justin smirked and moved out of bed but he let Brian get to the shower first.  He loved being in Brian but he loved it even more feeling Brian inside him.




As they were toweling off there was a knock at the door.  A quiet voice said, “Dad, Justin…..”




Both of the men wrapped towels around their waists, “Come on in, Gus.”




After Gus rambled on for several minutes, the way boys do, he said, “I’m hungry.”




Justin walked over and gave him a good morning hug and kissed him on top of his head. “If I remember correctly, there is a box of your favorite cereal in the pantry.  Why don’t you get yourself a bowl and you can watch TV until your dad and I finish getting ready. We won’t be long. If Emmett gets here let him in. He will know what to do.”




The door was barely shut and Brian had his arms around Justin again. “Everytime I think I can’t love you more I fall in deeper.  You are so good with him. You just know what to say and do without thinking about it.”




“It’s not hard because I love him and we do not have time for a third round this morning.”  Justin gave him a quick kiss and walked away to get dressed.




By the time Brian and Justin got downstairs the house was crawling with people. Emmett had people setting up tables and canopies to go over them.  He had others working in the kitchen getting food together.




“Emmett, what is all this?”




“Did you think I was going to let you announce your,” he glanced at Gus.




“Gus, knows all about our wedding.”




“So, we needed to make this something special. Don’t worry, you get the friends and family discount.”  He looked at the house and pool. “Guess you don’t need that.Food is ready. Wait staff is ready. We are getting the decorations up.”




“Did the cake turn out?” Justin asked?




“OOoo, Honey, it is amazing.”  He put his arm around Justin. “You have to see this.”  He guided him to into the house where the cake was staying cooler.   The cake was beautiful. It was shear elegance with the numbers 512 written in it throughout the scroll work..




“It is beautiful.  I love it.” Emmett pull Justin to his side.  “Are you sure you are ready for this, Sunshine? I know you have been together a long time but I know it hasn’t been easy.”




“Em, I don’t have a choice. I would choose him every minute of every day.  We are part of the same soul.”




Emmett put his arms around Justin.  “I knew you would say something like that.  I just hope Brian can treat you the way you should be treated.”  Emmett leaned over and kissed him just as strong arms pulled him away.




“Emmett this is the second time in 4 days I have found you with your arms around my fiance.  It may be in your best interest to stop doing that.”




“Brian, leave Emmett alone.”  Justin punched Brian in the arm.  




Brian pulled Justin to him and grazed his lips with his own.  A shiver ran through Justin. Brian put his mouth next to his ear and said, “You are mine and I am yours. No one will ever separate us.”




“So do you really think Emmett is a threat? You foolish man.” He stepped into Brian and slipped his hand down the front of Brian’s shorts. I have all I need right here.”  He squeezed to emphasize his point.




Standing a step away Emmett just shook his head.  You two are hopeless. And in this case, that’s a good thing.”




Gus had been sworn to secrecy.  He got to tell Jennifer so this time Justin and Brian got to tell everyone the news.  




Soon, the backyard began to fill.  Gus was glad to see a few other kids there, even if one was his annoying sister, JR.  The pool was soon full of excited children and a few adults. There were lots of munchies for people to snack on and a variety of drinks were available.  There was music and lots of laughter. Justin and Brian had managed to put together a slideshow of their trip to Milan and Ibiza and they had it playing on the outside TV screen.  The kids came out of the pool and the grill was fired up. All types of meat were thrown on and everyone had their fill.




“Hey, Everyone!”  Justin called to the crowd of friends. “Thanks for coming.  We are sorry we left some of you hanging at the airport but we were just too tired to handle all of you.  We do love you all.”




“Please, everyone, grab a piece of cake and something to drink. And, before we forget, Thanks, Emmett, for getting this together for us.” Brian nodded to Emmett and Emmett smiled back at them.  “We have something to tell all of you.” Michael, Ben, Deb, Carl, Ted, Cynthia, Mel, and Lindsay all came near Brian and Justin while the rest of the friends fall in behind them. Everyone had a drink in one hand and a piece of cake in the other.  




Brian and Justin looked at each other and Justin nodded as he slipped an arm around Brian’s waist. “While in Ibiza Justin and I had many wonderful moments but one was especially important.”  To Justin’s surprise Brian dropped down on his knee again and had a ring box in his hand again. “I asked Justin to marry me and he said, yes, and now I hope he will wear this ring as our promise to each other until we wear our wedding bands.”  




Justin’s mouth dropped as Brian opened the velvet box that held a pinky ring with a diamond set into it. Brian slipped it on his finger.  Justin fell into Brian as he stood up and linked his arms around Brian’s neck. Brian and Justin spun around a couple of times while their friends cheered and hollered.  




Deb’s voice carried over the noise of the crowd.  “When is the wedding?”




Brian smiled.  “Let’s see who can figure it out as you eat your cake.”  Everyone looked down and then realized the scrolls were not just decoration. Now 513 stood out.”




Cynthia took a step nearer to Justin and Brian.  “You’re getting married May 13?”




“Yes, please, save the date. Brian and I want all of you to be part of our special day.” Brian leaned down and kissed Justin once again as their friends surrounded them.




Slowly the crowd began to thin.  Gus went home with his moms and sister after saying goodbye to Brian and Justin.  




Michael and Ben came up to congratulate their friends.  Justin and Ben let Michael and Brian wander off. “So, you decided to join the rest of us?  I wasn’t sure you ever would take the plunge.” Michael said as they walked into the house.




“It took me awhile, hopefully not too long.”


“He said yes didn’t he?”  Michael put his arms around Brian’s neck. “I am happy for you if you’re sure this is what you want.”




“Mikey, I don’t really think I have an option.  I can’t do life without him. You love Ben. You know what it’s like. I just can’t picture any future without him.”




“But, Brian, he is still young.  He has a whole life in the art world.  You don’t share well, Brian.”




“He isn’t going anywhere. Mikey.  He loves his art but hates the politics.  He will always paint but as long as his work  is selling he won’t ever do a long tour again.  Mikey, are you happy for me?”




“ Of course I am,” Michael hugged Brian and gave him a kiss.  “I just want what’s best for you.”




Justin and Ben watched the interaction between Brian and Michael through the French doors.  Justin placed a hand on Ben’s arm as Michael reached up to kiss Brian. Justin and Ben both realized they were holding their breath as Brian returned Michael’s kiss but did not take it to the next level.  Ben smiled down at Justin, “I think Brian is finally ready, Justin. I really do.”




Justin kissed Ben on the cheek.  “I think so, too, Ben. I am so glad you agree with me but from  the look on Michael’s face, you may have some residual backlash. Ben, you know how much Michael loves you, right?




“I do but somehow Brian has always had a hold on him.  Maybe now Michael will let go of that smallest hope.”




Ben and Michael were the last of the guests to leave.  Emmett walked over. “I have taken care of all the food.  I will send some men over tomorrow to finish the take down, if that’s alright. They are all ready to head home tonight.”


“That’s fine, Emmett.  They can just go to the back when they get here.  We may sleep in.” Brian said.




“So that’s what you are calling it these days.  Sleeping in?” Emmett laughed. He gave each of the men a kiss on the cheek and he was gone.




“I am so wired,” Justin said. “It was a great party, wasn’t it!”




“I am sure we can think of something to do.”  Brian smiled slyly in Justin’s direction. “Are you ready for a few fun and games again?”




Justin shivered just thinking about it. “Oooooooo, what are you thinking?”




“That depends on what you think you are up for.” Brian reached around Justin and firmly swatted him on his ass.




“Ouch!”




“If that is your response I don’t think you are up for what I was thinking.”




Justin pressed against Brian letting him know just the one swat had quite an effect.




Brian grabbed Justin firmly by the waist and leaned him over the chair they were standing next to.  Brian landed 3 more hard spankings with his hand. Each blow made Justin yelp and squirm.




“Justin, go to our room, strip, and go into the bathroom, stand two feet from the tub and lean over it. Wait their in that position.  Move now. I will be up in a few minutes.” Brian’s voice left no choice in it.




Brian watched him obediently go upstairs.  He thought for a few seconds. He started this new game but was a bit unsure where he was taking it.  He went in the game room and found a ping pong paddle. He then went back to the kitchen. He wrapped a kitchen towel around the paddle and  secured it with duct tape. He then grabbed a bowl and filled it with ice. He put the paddle, ice, and an additional towel on a tray and headed upstairs.




By the time Brian got upstairs, Justin was exactly where he was told to be.  Brian did not miss the fact that Justin was already excited. He cock was nearly fully erect in anticipation.  Brian didn’t let Justin see the grin he had on his face. The view was already giving him a hardon that was throbbing in his pants.




“He told you that you could have an erection.  I told you to come up here and stand like that but did I say you should get a hardon.  I don’t think I did. Brian picked up the paddle and swung it. He wasn’t sure how hard was too hard.  He held back a bit with the first swing. It landed solidly on his right cheek.




“Oohh.”




“Did I tell you you were allowed to make any noise?  I don’t think so.” He swung again a bit harder and it landed on his left cheek but he didn’t make a sound this time. “It doesn’t look like you are taking me too seriously.  You are growing instead of getting rid of that boner.” Brian did two more consecutive swats, one on both cheeks.




Brian ran his hand over the smooth, now heated seat. He now noticed Justin was trembling a bit.  “Stand up.” Justin did and waited for his next instruction. Brian, bringing the tray with him, sat on a footstool near the tub in the dressing area of the bathroom. “Come here.”  He laid Justin across his lap. He slowly rubbed Justin’s sore ass. He took an ice cube and slowly rubbed it around first one cheek and then the other. He dipped the ice cube between Justin’s cheeks and slid the cube down his crack.  Justin was now shaking. Brian took a new ice cube and pressed it against the puckering of Justin’s ass.




“Oh, god…………” Justin let slip and he shivered again.




Because Brian had padded it, the paddle definitely stung but it wasn’t a sharp pain.  Quickly there was another series of paddles. He reached between Justin’s leg and found a raging erection there.  He was sure Justin had noticed his by now, too.




Brian took another ice cube and began running it up and down Justin’s quivering crack and slowly pushed it into the pucker a bit and turned it around until it slipped in a bit farther.




“Brian, I ...can’t…..




Brian kept the ice pressed where it was. Justin was whimpering a bit now. “Stand up!” He continued to press the ice in.  It had melted enough it slipped in.




“BRIAN!” Justin could feel the ice melt instantly in his hot interior.




“Get on the bed on all fours.” Justin started walked to the bed on shaky legs.




“Fuck it.” Brian turned Justin so he was back leaning on the tub and he plowed his finger deep into Justin.  Justin was very tight, probably from the tense muscles and the ice. “Justin, you have to hang on. I need to loosen you up.” He slowly added a second finger.  He used his free hand to slip his shorts off. He was getting desperate and he knew Justin was so close it was killing him. He rotated his fingers and squeezed one more in. He pushed all three in as far as he could.




‘OOhh , Now Brian.  It has to be NOW!




Brian entered him in one smooth motion.  He reached around and rubbed his finger around the tip of Justin’s cock that was already beginning to shoot a stream of thick, creamy cum.  He thrust in and out as Justin’s body shook and he cried out in release. Brian pulled him up straight and tightly wrapped his arms around Justin’s chest so there was as much physical contact as possible as Brian released inside  him.




Brian didn’t want to slide out of him but he knew they couldn’t stand like this for long.  He leaned over and softly said, “Do you want to go to the bed or shall we fill the tub.”




Justin replied by turning on the water and stopping it up.




Brian took a step back instantly feeling the loss of that intimate contact, turned Justin around. Justin immediately strained to press his lips to Brian’s. Brian collected him in his arms and dove into the depths of that sweet mouth.  




For the next half hour they kissed and stroked each other.  They nibbled and licked. They just needed to feel each other.  Brian slid his hand over Justin’s still stinging ass. “Did you enjoy yourself?” He continued rubbing his backside as Justin again became aroused so with his other hand he began stroking the growing need.  “Your choice what you want to do with this one.”




Justin managed to stand on his knees facing Brian. He leaned forward and took Justin in his mouth.





On Monday morning Brian woke to an empty bed.  There was a note on the pillow next to him that just said ‘studio’.  He hated waking up alone, even if Justin was still on the property. Brian thought about something Michael said last night.  What if Justin took another tour? What if……


No, he wasn’t thinking about that.  If Justin went he would go with him.  His offices could run without him. He had a good staff. He could telework when he needed to. Fuck, Mikey for putting that in his head.




Brian pulled on shorts and went downstairs.  He was glad he said he wouldn’t be back in the office until Wednesday.  He may stop by tomorrow but today he had some personal matters to take care of.  


He found a full pot of fresh coffee so he poured two cups and carried them out to the studio.  He managed to turn the knob and walked in. Justin stood with his back to the door. Brian quietly set the cups down and walked up behind him. He gently slipped his arms around him and softly said, “Good Morning, Sunshine.”




Justin leaned back and turned his head to get a kiss. That wasn’t enough.  He turned to face Brian holding the paintbrush behind Brian’s head. “Good Morning, Baby.”  Justin inhaled the scent that he knew as Brian. His heart was so full he wasn’t sure he could explain the feeling.  All of the sudden he sniffed the air. “Do I smell coffee?” As Brian handed him a mug Justin said, “I knew I loved you for something other than sex.”




“The sex isn’t enough?”




“I am just thankful you are so much more than just sex although after last night….that was amazing!”




“I am not arguing with you!” Brian reached down and rubbed Justin’s now covered backside. “Any ill effects?”




“Just the inability to concentrate due to thinking about last night.”




“Are you ready for a repeat?” Brian waggled his eyebrows at him.  




“You are terrible! Man cannot live on sex alone although it might be fun to try.”




They sipped coffee and talked about the day ahead. “Brian, do you want me to be around when you call Claire?”




“That’s OK.  I will call her. If I need you I know where to find you.”




“Just make sure  you come out here if you need me.  I know what a bitch she is.”





Brian headed back to the house and decided he couldn’t put it off any longer. He went into his office and dialed his sister’s number. The phone rang three times before he heard, “Hello?” When did she start sounding just like his mom?




“Claire, it’s Brian.”




“Brian, it’s about time!  Are you back in the States? Of course you are back, I saw something in the paper about you and your, um, famous boyfriend getting  back. I wondered when you would have time for your family.”




“I had family over the last two nights.”




“Brian, we are the only family you have left. You have never invited us over.” Claire had that annoying whine she always had in her voice.




“Claire, why would I invite you? How long has it been since we spoke other than a few minutes after Mom died?  You don’t know me or Justin and you don’t want to. You have never met my son and…….” Brian took a deep breath. He had told himself he wasn’t going to play her games. Wasn’t going to get sucked down to her level.




“I am sorry you had to deal with everything yourself but Mom had made it clear she didn’t want me to be a part of her life which was just fine with me,” Get to the point with her, Brian thought, and then you can never talk to her again.  “Claire, are there legal things I need to do so everything can be done?”




“I can’t believe you didn’t come back when your own mother passed away.  But then we know what a heartless bastard you are. You were off on vacation with your ‘boyfriend’.”




Brian could hear the sarcasm in her voice.  Would she ever just come to the point?




“Justin and I took a vacation.  We had not done anything like that in the 10 years we have been together, which is longer than your marriage lasted.” Shit, Brian, you weren’t going to go there.  Stop giving her drama to feed off of.




“Well……” Claire sputtered.




“Claire, I have other things to do.  I have a business to run. What do I need to do to get Mom’s estate settled and you off my back.”




“We couldn’t have the reading of the will because you were gone.  All her finances are still hanging in limbo and I don’t know how I am going to pay for the lawyer.  I have had expenses over this, Brian, lots of expenses and you weren’t here to pay your share.”




“Tell me how much it is and what bank to send the deposit to. If this conversation can be over I will pay it today.”




“Brian, you have to call mom’s lawyer.  Whenever you can set it up I will make it work in my schedule because I want to get this worked out.”




‘You want to get whatever money you squeeze out of the estate,’ Brian thought.  The last thing he wanted was to sit in a law office with his sister but the quicker he did it the quicker she would be out of his life forever. “I will try to set something up today. Trust me, I don’t want anything out of this.  I just want it to be over with.” Awe, shit, he knew he shouldn’t have said that.




“Over with!  All you want to do is get over her death!  She was our mother. I will never get over her death and you shouldn’t either.  Don’t you have any respect for her?”




“Respect? You want me to respect a woman who told me I was going to hell every time I saw her? Never mind.  Expect a call from the lawyer.” And he hung up.




He took a deep breath.  He hoped his mom was still using the same law office his parents had always used.  He was acquainted with one of the younger associates, Tim Grant, there. Maybe he could help him speed this up.  He located the number and called the direct line he had for Tim.




“Grant, here.”




“Hey, Tim, Brian Kinney here.”


“Brian, it’s been a while.  I see you returned to the US.  How was your vacation? Word has it you took that sexy boyfriend to Ibiza.”


“I did and he is now my fiance. Tim, this isn’t a social call.”


“I am sure it isn’t.  I was sorry to hear about your mom’s passing.  And the whole office has become acquainted with your sister.”




“I do apologize that you have all had to deal with her. I am sure she hasn’t always been pleasant. So, Tim, do you think you can make an appointment work for today so we can all get rid of her for good.”




“I am not in charge of this,  of course. Pretty obvious she would never had dealt with a gay man if she didn’t have to.  I am sorry about that. I can only imagine what your relationship with her was like. Let me talk to the lawyer in charge and see what we can set up.  He wants Claire out of his hair, too, although he deals with all her son’s problems, too, so they could have a very LONG relationship.”




“Which son?, “ Why was he even asking.  He didn’t want to get involved with anything dealing with her.




“John has gotten himself in some pretty hot shit.  This is public record so I am not breaking any rules.  He was arrested for breaking and entering the last time.”




“The last time?”  Brian knew John had been in trouble with the law in the past but didn’t know it has gotten this serious.




“Ya, this isn’t his first arrest where the charges will stick. But we are off topic.  Give me a little bit to talk to the partner and I will call you back.”


“Thanks, Tim.”




Brian hung up.  Why did he know somehow he was going to get drug into John’s stuff? John had been a thorn in his side since he tried to get him arrested 8 years ago.  He guessed John was 20 by now. Brian went and got another cup of coffee. That kid was always trouble but look at who he was the offspring of. He wasn’t sure the last time his nephews had anything to do with their father and, well, his sister was no parent.




It had only been 10 minutes since Brian hung up with Tim and Tim called him back.  “Hey, Brian, does 2:00 work for you?”


“I will be there.”




“Are you taking Justin along? He could keep me company in my office any time!  In fact, I remember a time when he and I…”


“Tim, I would stop right there if you know what’s good for you. Justin is working in his studio today and will not be joining me.”


Brian looked at his watch.  11:30. That gave him about two hours before he had to leave.  Of course he would have to change since he still only had the shorts he had pulled on when he woke.  Maybe he would go see if he could distract Justin for a while. He sure could use a distraction. As he came out of his office he ran into Alice.  “Good Morning, Alice. Thanks for coming in today. Most of the party stayed outside yesterday but I know the kitchen could use a little TLC from you.”




“No problem, Mr….Brian.  Where is Justin keeping himself today?”




“You know, Alice, if I was the jealous type…”


“Brian, you are the jealous type.  You just know I am not a threat.”




Brian laughed.  She had him pegged the first day she had worked here. “He is in the studio.  I was just heading out there to tell him my plans for this afternoon”




“Why don’t you bring him back with you.  I am sure neither of you have eaten yet today.  I will put some sandwiches ready for you on the patio in half an hour”




What mischief could he talk him into in thirty minutes.  He walked into the studio for the second time today. Justin was standing in front of a canvas.  The scene reminded him of Ibiza. “Justin.”




Sunshine turned around. “Back already.”




“It has been over two hours since I left here.”




“Guess I got involved.”


“It is beautiful, Justin.” He walked up behind him and started licking his neck while he ground his hips into Justin’s ass. “Do you have time to help a guy out? Alice will have lunch for us in 25 minutes and I thought maybe…” He turned Justin around and captured those amazing lips.  Justin was responding instantly. He was tugging down the gym shorts Brian had low on his hips and soon had Brian’s penis in his hands. Justin tossed the paint brush he had in his hand on a canvas nearby and dropped to his knees. He started circling the tip of Brian’s growing cock. He ran his tongue along the bottom of his cock as Brian let out a low, slow, grown. Brian pulled Justin to his feet. He guided Justin to the wall and yanked down his shorts. Now it was Brian’s turn to drop to his knees.  He saw some light bruises on Justin’s ass but he could tell there was no pain with it. He lightly kissed the bruises and then started trailing his tongue slowly to one of his favorite spots in the world. He slowly began to lick around the puckered edges and then started to invade Justin’s body. When his tongue wasn’t gradifying enough for either of them Brian slowly pressed inward with two fingers. They were on a time scheduled. Brian rotated his hand and heard a moan from Justin.




“What do you want, Justin?”  Brian started a steady in and out motion with his fingers.




“I want your cock in me.  I want all of it! And I want it now!”




Brian started pressing into Justin with no hesitations.  Justin moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Once he had embedded himself to the hilt  Brian held completely motionless, not only to let Justin adjust but to just enjoy the sensation of being in the heated, tight tunnel. He held Justin’s hips still as Justin wanted to move.   Very slowly, Brian nearly pulled out and then slowly invaded Justin again.




“You are killing me, Brian.  God, FASTER.”




Brian would not be rushed. He stopped moving again and started kissing Justin’s neck, sliding his hand around the front of Justin and playing his fingers across first his abdomen and then down to his sack.  He did not touch Justin’s throbbing dick to Justin’s disappointment. By now Justin couldn’t stand still. Being braced against the wall he had to thrust backward. He was going to go mad if he didn’t get release.  Brian knew he had waited long enough. Brian became a piston and it only took a matter of seconds for both men to shout and relax against the wall. Justin turned into Brian’s arms and attacked his mouth. He felt like he could start all over again.  He could never get enough of this man.




“I hope you know how much I love you!  I just can’t imagine….” He leaned into Brian touching as much of him as he could. “God, I love you.”




Brian’s phone dinged as a text came in.  He figured it was Alice. She would do that when she was ready for them. “I love you, too, Sunshine, more than you can ever imagine.”




As they redressed Brian looked at his phone.  It wasn’t Alice. It was Claire. “I guess money talks.  I could never get an appointment the same day if I called.  You better be there at 2:00.”




“Alice?” Justin questioned.




“No, Claire.  That was the reason I originally was coming out here.  I am meeting her at the lawyer at 2:00.”




“You sure you don’t want me to come with you?” He rested his arm around Brian’s waist as they strolled to the house.”




“No, Tim Grant offered to entertain you while I met with her.”


“Tim Grant? I remember a night…..”


“Shut up while you are ahead.  He was going to tell me about a night….too.  That’s why you aren’t needed at the meeting.” He dropped a kiss on Justin’s temple as they walked up.to the patio.




Alice saw them walking up.  Those two men were so much in love.  Why was it she had an uneasy feeling about them getting married? Someone was going to get hurt or they both were.




Alice had put together plates of leftovers from last night.  The guys asked Alice if she would like to join them and she munched on some of the morsels.




“Alice,” Justin questioned, “Do you know anyone that could decorate a room for us?”




Brian smiled over at him.  Justin really did want to make sure Gus had a special room of this own next time he came.




“What are you thinking?” Alice asked.




“We want to give Gus a room of his own.  I was thinking the one at the end of the hall with the great balcony.” Justin looked at Brian who nodded in agreement.




“Oh, I am sure he would like that and isn’t it interesting it is on the other end of the house.”




“As he gets older we all need more privacy.” Justin smiled at her.  




“I can take care of that for you. I will contact a friend who paints and if you don’t mind I would love to do the rest.  I will run everything past you.”




“It is all yours, Alice.” Brian said.  “Just run everything past Justin. You know, Justin, maybe you could paint Rage on a wall.”




“That would be so much fun.  We’ll talk later this week, Alice.  We’ll pool our ideas.”




“That would be great.  I could say I worked with the great artist, Justin Taylor.”




“No, Alice, you just worked with Justin.” He smiled at her. She got up to head back to work and ruffled his hair as she walked past.




After Alice left, Justin walked over and sat down on Brian’s lap.  He took Brian’s face in his hands. He looked deep into Brian’s eyes.  “Seriously, are you sure you don’t want me to come along?”




Brian leaned forward and kissed Justin.  “Thank you, but I will be OK. Just make sure you are here when I get home.  I will need you then.”




Justin hugged Brian tightly for a  long while. “I love you.”




“I know you do and that’s why I can do this.”




“I will keep my phone near me this afternoon.  Call me if you need me to get you.”




“I promise I won’t fall apart without you.”  He gave him one more kiss.




Justin headed back to the studio.  Brian looked at his watch and decided he might as well get this over with.  




Brian drove his new Stingray into the city.  He still had the first one he bought but that one needed to be restored and driven less these day.  He arrived at the law office nearly a half hour early. He walked in.and introduced himself. Since he was early he wondered if Tim was free and the receptionist sent him back. Tim greeted him at the door and Brian shook his hand.  In his day he would have sound something else to do with those 20 min. Tim was a great looking guy and could see why Justin had a thing with him at some point. He wasn’t jealous. It was in the days when they both played loose with their love lives.




“Tim, I was wondering what you could tell me about my nephew’s case.  It is public record, right?”




“Yes. I don’t have all the details but I have seen the file.  John was caught in someone’s house with a bag full of stolen items.”




“And this isn’t the first time?”




‘No, this is his second arrest as an adult but he had a serious arrest on his juvie record that they have not totally expunged.  If he commits to a strict schedule including wearing an ankle bracelet they my give him one more chance. But it is as likely that he will do time.”




“Great. Well, I better head to my real appointment.   Thanks, Tim, for the heads up.”




Brian walked back to the reception area and turned the corner to run directly into Claire. “Hello, Claire.”




Brian watched his sister’s face crumble on cue.  “Oh, Brian.” She attempted to put her arms around his neck but he took a step back.  “Well,” She sputter a bit at his rejection. “Here’s the office. He’s waiting for us.”




They exchanged pleasantries and then the attorney started reading the will.  Brian was used to listening to and reading legal papers. Claire looked like a deer in headlights?  She had no idea what the lawyer was saying.


“So basically,” Brian started, “Everything that our mother had goes to my sister, including the house and life insurance. Why did this have to wait until I was home if I wasn’t named in the will?” By now, Claire could hardly hide her smile.


“Well, the next section is addressed to you. To Brian Kinney, who I gave birth to, I give my Bible and pray that he mends the error of his ways in this sinful life he has chosen. I am ashamed…, “ The lawyer stopped for a moment.  “I am sorry, Mr. Kinney, I am required to read this to you.” Brian nodded. “I am ashamed to say that he came from my body and that all the prayers I have said for him have done no good. He has no remorse. He continues his deviant lifestyle.  May God have mercy on his soul.”




Claire sat quite smugly in a nearby chair. The attorney hated wills like this, hated families that played these games.  Brian was holding it together but words like that from your mother have to cut deep. And the sister was obviously like her mother.  “That is the last of the will. Claire, have you decided what to do about John.” That worked. The smile dropped off her face.




Brian stood.  “If that’s all you need me for I will be leaving.”




The attorney stood.  “I just need your signature and initials.”  Brian signed where he pointed. “And this is the copy for you.”




“Thanks.  Send the bill for your services to me.”  He dropped his business card on the desk.  He turned to Claire, “Now, Claire you got everything you wanted.  There should be no reason whatsoever to contact me in the future. You got it all. You got Mom’s love and now you got her belongings.  Well, I got what I wanted, too. I am free of you. Free of our so called family. Enjoy your life.” He stood, offered his hand to the lawyer who shook it, and walked out the door.




Brian went to his car and sat in the front seat. He wasn’t surprised he wasn’t left anything and he didn’t care about that.  He had more money then he knew what to do with. It was the hateful words his mother sent to him. How could anyone hate their own child that much? He couldn’t imagine saying anything that would bring Gus pain, let alone cut him to his very soul.  




Brian tried to get the key in the ignition but his hand was shaking so badly it took him several tries. He finally managed to slip it in and turned it. The engine roared to life.  He heard his phone beep and picked it up. It was a text from Justin asking how the meeting went. He hit one on his speed dial.




“Hey, Brian, the meeting must be over. How’d it go?”  There was no response. “Brian? Baby? Brian, answer me.”




Brian’s flat voice responded. “I’m on my way home.”




“Brian, I can come get you. Please, let me come get you.”  The phone went dead.




The next half hour was agony for Justin.  He sent Alice home knowing Brian would need privacy.  He wished Brian had told him something over the phone.  He wished he had an idea what happened. He finally called Tim at the law office.




“Hey, Tim, this is Justin.”


“Hey, Justin, what can I do for you. Both you and Brian in the same day….”



“That’s why I am calling. Brian called me almost an hour ago and he still isn’t home. Do you know what that will said?”




“Justin, I really can’t tell you and the truth is I don’ t know exactly but I do know the lawyer in charge said it was the most fucked up will he ever had to write. He said that his mom had a screw loose.”




“Thanks, Tim.  I think I hear his car.”




Justin ran out the door to see Brian’s deep green Corvette come up the driveway.  It came to a stop. Justin ran to the driver’s side and opened the door. “Brian, where have you been?  I have been so worried.” Brian attempted to move but his feet wouldn’t work. Justin looked at Brian’s face and he could see nothing but pain.”  He squatted down so he was face to face with Brian. He turned Brian’s face to look at him. “Brian, Baby, let’s move your feet so you can stand up.” He helped move Brian’s first foot and the second one followed.  Justin held out his hand and Brian took it and stood up but then collapsed into Justin’s arms in an earth shaking cry. “Oh, Baby,” Justin wrapped his arms around him and Brian’s body was wracked with sobs. Justin helped Brian make it to the house.By the time they got to the house, Brian had gone silent again. Justin was going to help him to their room but Brian pointed toward the downstairs room they used as their adult play room.  They usually used it when they were having an invited guest join them. Brian would not have invited someone tonight.




When they got in the room Brian sat on the edge of the bed. Justin pulled off Brian’s shirt and then his own. He poured two fingers of Jim Beam and handed it to Brian he swallowed it all down.  Justin then took Brian in his arms and laid down on the bed with him. Skin on skin, heat on heat. Justin was just trying to get some reaction out of Brian. Brian’s expression still hadn’t changed. Justin started kissing Brian.  First on his forehead and then his cheeks. When he planted his mouth on Brian’s, his lips parted and Justin slowly started coaxing some reaction in him. Brian pulled Justin so tight against him that Justin could barely breath. Justin kept murmuring soothing sounds and words as they stroked and kissed each other. Justin began pulling away from Brian, but he tightened his grip.




“Brian, I am just going to finish undressing us. I’ll be right here, Baby.” Justin slid off the bed and undid Brian’s jeans.  He pulled them down as well has his briefs. As he threw the pants over the chair a paper fell out. Justin could tell it was a copy of the will.  It would take too long to read right now but as soon as Brian was asleep he would see what it said. He quickly clipped out of his own pants and laid down next to Brian.  Justin remembered Brian’s reaction when they heard about his mother’s death and he was a bit worried what his reaction would be as soon as he snapped out of this. “Brian, don’t you want to go to our room?”




“No.” Brian’s hands and mouth had definitely woken up. His hands were everywhere now.  Soon he had inserted his middle finger as far he could and was rubbing the Justin’s prostate.  It was definitely having an effect on Justin. Without a word Brian got up and went to a toy drawer.  He came back with the biggest dildo they had in the drawer.




“Ah, Brian, I have never taken anything that big.”




Brian handed it to Justin and assumed the position on all fours on the bed. “Fuck me with it.”




“But Brian, you have never taken…”




“I don’t care how long it takes, you are going to fuck me with this whole thing.”




Justin was nearly in tears, “Brian?”




“She fucked me over worse than anyone ever has.  You need to fuck me worse than she did!”




“OK, but it is going to take a long time because I am not going to do any damage.”




Justin went and grabbed another dildo smaller than the first one. Justin was going to make this as pleasurable as he could even though it was going to hurt him.  Justin made sure he had plenty of lube which he put on his fingers and Brian’s ass. Justin pressed a finger in and slowly moved it in and out. He knew that Brian was enjoying this.  He added a second finger. He again gave Brian’s body time to adjust to the penetration. He removed his fingers and was ready to press in his own penis but Brian stopped him.




“Not you. You are my life.  I can’t have you give me…joy right now.”




Justin took the smaller of the two. Maybe Brian would let him stop with this one. Justin put lube on the smaller  fallus. Justin pressed the dildo steadily against Brian’s pucker. As the head popped in Brian caught his breath. Justin slowly added pressure and it slid in another half inch. Justin was monitoring Brian’s face. There was a strain on it already. Justin turned it around and and it moved in another half inch.  




“Oh, Justin more, just give me more.”


“But it is hurting you.” A tear ran down Justin’s face.




“It’s going to hurt worse.  Now give me more.”




Justin took a deep breath.  He was doing this for Brian, not to him.  Adding more lube he put steady pressure on  the dildo and slid it in the rest of the way.



Brian’s reaction was more than he expected. “Oooohhh, god, that hurts.”




Justin’s instinct was to pull it out but Brian pushed against Justin’s hand to keep it all the way in.




“Just... give…. me... a…. Minute. In and out.  Now, In and out.’




Justin did as he was told. After several repeated motions Justin could see Brian had adjusted.  He wasn’t enjoying it but he didn’t have the look of sheer pain anymore. Leaving the dildo in place he went to Brian’s head. “Baby, you have had enough. You have put yourself through enough.”




“No, Justin, not even close.  SHE said I made the CHOICE to live this sinful life.  She was even ashamed she had given birth to me. I need her out of my life. .




Justin added plenty of lube and popped the head of the largest one in.




“Ooohhh,” Brian tensed up.  There was pain all over his face. “I gave her pain when she gave birth.  I’ll take the pain to get rid of her.”




With tears running down his face Justin did what Brian asked.  It took quite some time to work it all the way in. Brian’s whole body was quivering in pain but he had not made a sound for some time.




With an emotion filled voice Justin said, “You did it, Baby, you did it.”  He pulled the dildo out and threw it across the room.




Brian’s body was quivering from the trauma it had just taken and his muscles had tensed from being in the same position so long.




Justin found some ointment that he hoped would help his pain.  He rubbed it around Brian’s extended opening. He slowly helped Brian lay down on his stomach and Justin started rubbing Brian’s shoulder and arm muscles. The muscles were so tense Justin had use a lot of pressure to work the knots out.  He rubbed in oil and continued working his way down the shoulders to mid back. Every so often Justin would lean over and kiss Brian’s tear stained cheeks. Brian’s lower back seemed to be spasming so Justin spent time really rubbing the kinks out.  He heard Brian groan a bit when he was at the very base of the spine but it wasn’t necessarily in pain.




When Justin came back to Brian’s face Brian pulled him into his arms. It was Brian’s turn to kiss away Justin’s tears. “Thank you, Sunshine. I love you so much.” Brian clung to Justin. “I wonder if that is similar to the pain of giving birth, just in reverse. Why does anyone do that to themselves?”  




“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry,” Justin said.  




Brian smoothed  Justin’s hair back and kissed him.  He deepened the kiss and reached down to fondle him. Justin’s emotions were so high that he responded instantly and intensely. Brian whispered in his ear, “Fuck me now. I want something good at the end and you are the best thing I can think of.”  He kissed him and Justin moved behind Brian.




Justin put on lube and entered Brian.  There was no effort entering him after what he had just gone through so Justin just laid there buried in Brian.  Justin started moving. Brian had to feel him in there. He was slow and gentle. Moving just a minimum as to not cause pain to the recent trauma. Soon the noise Brian was making was not pain but pleasure. Justin wrapped an arm around Brian’s hip and gently took Brian’s cock in his hand and just slowly slid his hand up and down the shaft while he licked and nibbled Brian’s ear and neck.




“Are you ready?”




Brian nodded. Justin picked up the speed and coordinated his thrusts with the motion he used on Brian’s cock. Justin buried deep in Brian went over the precipice as Brian joined him.




Now the tears on Justin’s and Brian’s faces were of love not pain. Brian wouldn’t change his ‘deviant lifestyle’ for anything because he couldn’t do life without this man. Justin returned  to the spot in front of Brian. It wasn’t long before Justin heard Brian’s soft snoring. Justin carefully slipped out of bed and picked up the paper that had fallen out of Brian’s pants. Justin skimmed and could see Claire got everything.  He then got to the part he was looking for…..


To Brian Kinney who I gave birth to…..




Justin understood some of it now.  He wept.