- Text Size +

Chapter 3


“Good Morning, Sunshine!” Brian was sitting on the side of the bed with a cup of coffee. “Did you sleep well?”  


Justin looked into Brian’s smiling face. “I slept fine.  How are you this morning?”


He set the coffee he had brought on the nightstand and collected Justin in his arms.  After kissing him he said. “ I am good, thanks to you.”


“Brian, you scared the hell out of me yesterday.  I wasn’t sure what I would wake up to. You would barely respond last night.” Justin kissed him again. “How do you ‘feel’ this morning?”


Brian traced Justin’s cheek and jawline.  “I’m fine, Sunshine. Yes, I will admit I am quite sore but I will be fine. You were very careful.”


“Brian, I read the will last night.” Brian tensed for a minute. “I’m sorry, I had no right to…”

“Justin you had every right.   I disappear for an hour. When I arrive I am a zombie and ask you to do something totally out of the ordinary. Thank you.  I don’t know what I would have done without you.”


“You know she was a bitch, right?”


“Justin, she is gone. If I never hear anything about her again I will be thrilled. She may have given birth to me but I got her the shit out of my life.”


“How did Claire respond?”

“Very Claire like. She had one of her pious  smiles on her face.”


“Why do I feel like there is another story with her.?”


“Because there is.  John has gotten himself into trouble.  He is 20 years old and may be headed to jail. I shouldn’t care what happens to him.  He has been nothing but trouble but then I remember that pious look on Claire’s face and I remember the other influences in his life and I can understand he never had a chance.  I could have ended up like that if I didn’t have Deb and Michael. I don’t think he was allowed to find that kind of relationship. Why do I care?”


“Because you care about people.  You have a good heart, Brian Kinney.”  Justin pulled Brian down on him and his morning coffee went cold.


They moved upstairs before Alice arrived.  They showered and dressed for the day.

“So what are your plans for the day?” Brian asked Justin as he licked along Justin’s jawline to his ear. “I can think of something we could do all day!”  


Justin pushed him back.  “Brian, we can’t spend all day in bed.  We aren’t on vacation anymore.”


“Officially I am still on vacation today so does that mean we can spend all day in bed?”


“I hate to disappoint you but I do have a conference call in half an hour.  Just art business. Something about one of my paintings up for sale. I am guessing I will be done with that about 11:00. Then I need to do some cataloging and just general paperwork.  I am guessing between 12:30 and 1:00 I should be yours for the day.”


“ I will hold you to that.  Do I need to make plans or can I just take your tight ass upstairs for the afternoon?”


“You decide but plan something.” Justin kissed Brian giving a hint of what could be later today.  He stopped by the kitchen, said hi to Alice, and grabbed another cup of coffee on his way to the office in the studio.  Justin looked around his desk and realized he needed to hire someone to help him part time. The business end of his art was starting to take up a lot of time and now that they were planning a wedding he needed help.  He put it in his planner and will mention it on the call today in case there is someone they know of that could help out.


Justin took the call from the art gallery.  He was actually just listening most of the time as the buyer and the agent discussed details.  Justin found his mind wandering to the wedding and different venues. “Mr. Taylor, are you there Mr. Taylor?”


Justin snapped back to the phone call. “I’m sorry, what did you say?”


The agent continued, “The buyer has offered $150,000 for the painting.  I am guessing that is acceptable?”


Justin wasn’t sure he heard correctly. “You did say $150,000? Yes, that is fine.” HOLY SHIT! He just made $150 K.  He realized hiring an assistant shouldn’t be a problem.


He looked at the clock.  It was 11:15. He had about an hour and a half to get this desk cleared off. He dug into the the paperwork.  He hated this end of his business.


At 1:00 Brian strode into the studio. “Are you standing me up?I thought we had a date?”


“Oh, shit, I lost track of time. I would never stand you up unless you are talking about something standing up.” He cocked his finger and Brian who walked over and slid his hand down Justin’s crotch.  Justin and Brian kissed and Brian continued to massage Justin’s crotch.

“I think I feel something standing up. I think he might have some company.  Brian rubbed against Justin and the need was obvious. When is the last time you cleared your desk?”


“Don’t you dare, I have been working to clean it up all morning. But there is a work table in the next room.”


Brian lifted Justin off his feet and walked to the worktable. He sat him on the edge of the table but then set his feet on the floor and stripped his shorts down then put him back on the table.  Brian pulled his shorts down and slowly and steadily sank into Justin. Brian leaned over and kissed him, “I love you, Sunshine. So much!”


Those words always sent him over the edge. They thrilled him every time.


As they pulled their shorts in place and straightened their shirts. “So, I forgot to mention before we got sidetracked,” Justin began. “I sold a painting today.”


“Really? That’s great.”


“Brian, It sold for a lot of money.  Well, a lot of money to me.”


“What was the selling price?”


“$150,000.”


Brian turned and looked at him with a surprised expression. “I guess I know who is paying for dinner this evening. I did make reservations for an early dinner and then I thought early to bed since I have to go to work tomorrow. I can’t believe it has been a month since I was there.”


“Speaking of work, I need to hire some office help. There is more and more to do everyday.  I need to find someone like Jarod…” Justin bit his tongue. That was not a name he usually brought up.  “I said like, Brian. I would never have Jarod work for me again. I still miss his friendship but I know his feelings are just too volatile.” Justin looked at Brian to gage his reaction.  Although Brian stiffened he listened to everything Justin had to say.


“I know you miss his friendship. We all make mistakes and you and I both made mistakes with that.  But I will put the word out you are looking for someone. I am think a nice WOMAN would be great.” They looked at each other and laughed.  Brian may be right this time. Shall we take a swim? It won’t be long before it is too cold to do that.


Not caring if Alice happened to look out they stripped and headed right into the pool naked. By 3:30 their skin was warmed by the sun and they had  sex again on one of the lounge chairs. They were pretty sure Alice had seen them but they were never shy and she had been warned when she had taken the position.

“I suppose we better get ready for our dinner reservations.”


“Brian,” Alice came walking out.  Brian pulled a towel over them as she walked up with a phone in her hand. “Sorry, to bother you but you have a phone call.  She sounds quite panicked.”


“Who is it?”


“Claire.” Alice retreated to the house.


Brian took the phone and took it off mute. “I don’t have anyone in my life name Claire.” and he hung up. The phone rang again. This time he hung up on her with a word. The phone rang a third time.  “Shit, Claire, I thought this ended yesterday. It was clear when I left we were no longer family. We were no longer anything.” Brian sat up and swung his legs off the lounge chair.


“Brian, I wouldn’t have called you but I don’t know what to do.  It’s John. The lawyer said there was nothing he could do. He says John is going to have to go to jail.  Brian, John can’t go to jail. He isn’t a bad boy. He just got a little lost. Brian, please, he needs your help.”


“If I remember correctly, he nearly had me put in jail.”


“Brian, he was just young then.”


“Obviously, he hasn’t learned much since than.” Justin moved around to sit next to Brian, taking his hand for support.


“Brian, please.”


“Claire, If I do this, you are not going to be involved.  John is considered an adult and I will work with him and a lawyer of my choice. I will not talk to you and you will have nothing to say about it. You screwed him up enough.”


“But, Brian, he’s my….”


“Take it or leave it.”


“Ok, I really don’t have any options do I.”


“Where is he right now and when does he go before the judge?”


“He is here at the house and the hearing is next Monday..”  


“What is his number?  I won’t be talking to you again.”

Brian added the number to his cell phone.  He had blocked Claire long ago which is why she had to call the main phone.


“Justin, do you mind if we cancel dinner out?  I am going to have to try to get ahold of Mel. I am sorry, Sunshine.”  


“It’s OK.  Call Mel. I’ll find something for dinner.


Brian called Mel and she promised to look into John’s case in the morning.


Next Brian called John. “John, this is your uncle Brian.”


“Oh, hi.”


“Did your mom talk to you.”


“Ya, she told me.”


Brian realized he didn’t know this young man at all.”I have talked to a lawyer.  I will give you a call tomorrow after she has had a chance to look into your case.”


“She? You are getting me a lady lawyer?”


“John, get this straight right now. I am offering to help you but you will be polite and follow any instructions you are given. Do you have it?”


“Yes, Uncle Brian, I understand. Thank you for helping me.”


“I’ll call you tomorrow.”


Brian went into the kitchen.  By now it was nearly 5:00. Justin had made a large chopped salad and Brian could smell something baking in the oven.  Justin wrapped his arms around Brian,


“You ok?”Justin kissed Brian.


“I’m fine. Mel is going to check into John’s case. Justin, he was actually polite. I think he is scared.“ He hugged Justin.  “Thanks for being so understanding. I was the one that wanted to have one last fun day and my family makes it go south.”


“Brian, that is not your fault  And if my memory is still working it wasn’t long ago, out in the sun,” he reached down the front of the shorts Brian had just pulled on a few minutes ago. “And in case you have any suggestions we have about 30 minutes before the meal is ready.” Justin’s hand had been working as he spoke. He tilted his head up and Brian came to meet it. It was a , sweet, sensual feeling as their lips slid against each other.   It was a whisper, a thought of the love they shared. Justin brought both hands up around Brian’s neck as he pressed his body firmly again Brian. Justin changed the tone of the kiss as he increased the pressure and began the dance their tongues enjoyed playing. Their skin was still warmed from the sun but was heating up as temperatures rose from within.


Justin slipped Brian’s shorts off and then his own. They stood naked in the kitchen, both obviously ready for each other. Justin began positioning himself against the counter when Brian  turned him and then took the position himself.


“You have taken the lead tonight and face it.  I am still loosened up and you do a hell of a job back there.”


Justin did take charge.  He took Brian’s hand and led him to the sitting area to the side.  Their height difference made it difficult to get any leverage at the counter.  With last night’s activities Justin hoped Brian was still loose enough for what he had planned.  Justin had Brian lay across the arm of the chair positioning him at a good level for him. He entered slowly but steadily.  He was actually surprised at how tight Brian already was. Justin pulled part of the way back out but then pushed back in.


“Oh, god,”  was all Brian said.


“Am I hurting you?”


“OOhh, no.  Keep doing what you’re doing.”  As Justin continued it was obvious how much Brian was enjoying it.  Just as both men found release, the timer on the oven went off. Brian laughed, “Well, I guess we are all done.”

Justin pulled the dish out of the oven while Brian got the salad and dressing out of the refrigerator.  As they ate, Brian gave Justin more details about the phone calls. “Melanie will get back to me tomorrow after she has a chance to review the case and the judge in charge.”


“Justin, she said  someone may have to stand up and make a commitment to the court about taking some responsibility for him.  He doesn’t have a job right now and that will probably be included if he would get parole. I won’t promise anything if you aren’t on board but I would like to try and help him.  I know he was a little shit but what do you expect having those 2 women raising him. I told Claire if I take this on she has nothing to say about anything. The biggest issue I see is living out here what kind of job can he get?”


“Well, I just was talking about hiring an assistant. Do you know anything about skills he has? He did graduate, right?”


“Ya, I think he is a smart kid, just no motivation or maybe it is more the fear of ‘doing it wrong’.  It was hard to do anything right in that house. I don’t want you to do anything that could affect your business, Justin.”


“Just know I will support you, no matter what happens.  He could stay in the pool house. I am willing to try, for John’s sake.”


“Thank you, Sunshine.” Brian stood and walked around to  Justin. He leaned over and kissed him. “Let’s get this cleaned up and take this upstairs.”  


Ten minutes later the men were headed upstairs to their room, an arm around each others waist. There was no rushing now.  As they walked into their room the faced each other and stepped into each other’s arms.As their lips melded and their tongues entwined all tension seemed to leave their bodies, except for the tension growing within each of them. Brian  took control now, leading him to the bed and guiding him to lay down on his back. Brian tugged his shorts off and dropped his own. He straddled Justin, whose hands went instinctively to Brian’s exposed cock. Brian took his hands and pinned them to the bed above his head.  Brian started at Justin’s forehead. He kissed, licked, and nibbled his way down. Not missing any part of his bare skin, he kept moving downward, eventually having to let go of his hands so he could move lower. Justin’s need was growing to a fever pitch. He was having a hard time just laying still anymore.  He buried his fingers in Brian’s hair. He wanted to get ahold of more of him than just hair.


“Brian,”  Justin’s voice shuttered as Brian’s mouth sunk onto him.  “Baby, turn around. Please, I need you.”


Brian turned his body so Justin had access to his need and he lowered himself over Justin’s face.  Justin greedily accepted the offering. Using hands and lips Justin fondled Brian’s sack and crack as he took Brian’s magnificent cock in his mouth able to take him in all the way thanks to a trick Brian himself had taught him.  He heard Brian’s intake of breath as he gently squeezed the sack.


Brian removed his mouth and said, “I really need to be inside you.”


“That’s good because that’s where I need you now.”


They positioned themselves and in one Brian began pushing in.  He knew this was the place where pain was involved. He looked deep into Justin’s eyes and leaned over to kiss him as he continued to slide in.  Soon the tension on Justin’s face turned to pleasure. Nothing in life was better than this moment. It was just the two of them in this world, in their world at this moment.  Everything was right in their world at this moment.


They spent the rest of the evening in bed. They loved.  They talked. They laughed. And they fell asleep in each other’s arms knowing tomorrow could bring a big change in their lives.



They rose with the sun and were coming out of the shower when the phone rang.  As Brian answered his phone, Justin was drying him off. “Kinney.”

“Brian, it’s Mel.  I just checked into the case.  I know John’s lawyer said there wasn’t any hope but I see a chance.  Can you be here at 10 with John. We might be able to expedite this without going before the judge if you are willing to help like you said you would.”


“Justin and I talked it through last night. He is welcome to live in hour guest house and Justin is willing to give him a shot at being his assistant.  He was looking for one anyway, and I will make him look at online college courses as soon as he is settled.”


“And you are sure Justin is game?”


By now, Justin was drying himself off. Brian handed him his phone.  “Mel wants to talk to you.”


“Hey, Mel.”


“Did you two talk all this over?”


“We did, Mel.  John is welcome here on our terms.”


“And he can work for you?”


“Mel, everything Brian said I agreed to.  I do need help so I will give him a try. If it isn’t for him, we will help him find something else.  He deserves a chance, Mel. You know how fucked up his family is.”


“Ok, tell Brian 10:00 my office with John.”


“Will, do, Mel. Drive Gus crazy and give him a kiss from me.”  She was laughing as he hung up.


Brian was nearly dressed by this time.  Justin pulled on a pair of dress pants and a polo.


“I didn’t know you have a meeting today.”


“I’m going with you. Well, I am following you in. Melanie just showed me that John needs to know we are a unified front.”


Brian took Justin in his arms.  “Have I told you lately that I love you. Fuck, now I am sounding like an old country western song.” He kissed him. “What I really want to do is rip that clothes back off you. BUT, I am going into Kinnetik now.  I can work a couple hours before the meeting. I will see you at Mel’s at 10:00 am.” Brian gave him another quick kiss and walked out to his Corvette.


When Brian got to the office, he was greeted by most of his staff.  Ted and Cynthia followed Brian into his office. “Glad to have you back, boss.” Cynthia gave him a hug and a kiss.


“I hate to tell you this but I am only here for an hour or so and I have to head to Mel’s office. My nephew, John…”

“John, “ Ted interrupted.  “You are going out of your way for John?”


“That kid has never gotten a break and, trust me, growing up with his mother and mine he didn’t have a prayer.  Justin and I agreed he deserves a chance.”



Justin beat  Brian to Mel’s office.  He waited in the lobby for Mel to get free.  The door opened and it was John. Justin stood and walked over to him.  “Hi, John. I don’t know if you remember me but….”


“Justin, I heard you were still with Brian. Um, I really don’t know what to say.”


“We can get acquainted later.”


“Justin, glad to see you.  And this must be John. John, I am Melanie Marcus.  I will be representing you. Where’s Brian?”


“He’s right here.” Brian walked in the door.


“Hey, just in time.” Justin gave Brian a kiss, as they walked toward Mel’s office. Mel watched John’s reaction to Justin and Brian’s exchange.  She saw him visibly flinch but she was expecting much more.


In the office, Mel explained the loophole she had found. It was probably their salvation. “I spoke to the judge this morning.  If John can move in at your place and show that he has a job now and is taking college courses within 6 months this last incident will disappear off his record in two years.”


John’s mouth dropped open. “That’s amazing.”


“Thanks, Mel. I knew if anyone could help it would be you.” Brian hugged her. He wasn’t sure who was more surprised Mel or himself.


“Now, I have to get all the details down and get signatures from all of you. Brian, tell John the plan you told me because, John, if you aren’t willing to do this the whole deal is off.”


“John, knowing Justin he reintroduced himself to you,” John nodded. “Well, this wonderful man would like to offer you a job.  He was looking to hire an assistant for his business and is willing to give you a try.. Sunshine, why don’t you tell him a little bit about it.”


“John, you know I’m an artist I am guessing?”


“Ya, I love art and I have seen some of your stuff.   It is amazing.”


Mel and Brian looked at each other and both nodded in agreement that this looked promising.


“Well, I need help in my studio.  It might include cataloging, mailing, kind of whatever needs to be done.  It might include cleaning brushes and helping with large canvas. I just need another set of hands and another brain to help.” Since he was on a roll, Justin kept talking.  “We have a guest house on our property that you can live in. We will work out meals and stuff as we see how it goes. John, I have met your mother. I hope living with us you will get a better idea what adults should act like and maybe understand a loving relationship.” On cue, Brian put his arm around Justin and Justin said,. “Welcome to our family.”


When papers were signed and Mel had everything she needed the three men went out to the lobby. “Brian, I bet you would like to get back to the office.  I will take John to pick up his stuff and then take him out to the house.” Justin offered.


Brian led Justin a few steps aways and very quietly said, “You don’t have to do all that alone. I can do it after work.  He is my nephew.”


“Baby, he is our nephew.  I will take care of it. Let me know later what time you plan to be home for dinner.”


Brian took Justin in his arms and kissed him, he softly said, “I love you, Justin Taylor.” and he was out the door.


“So, John, where have you been living? At your mom’s or did you have a place somewhere else.

“My stuff is at my mom’s. If we’re lucky she won’t be home.” John hesitated, “ Why are you and Uncle Brian doing this? I was a real shit when I was younger and obviously I am still a screw up.”


“Because he understands your life and knows how hard it was to live in your house.  He wants you to have a chance. Trust me there are rules you are going to have to follow and there may be some opinions you are either going to have to change or just accept.”


“I am guessing your mean you and Uncle Brian.”


“Yes, Brian and I love each other and in fact we will be getting married in the spring.  We can’t change your mind or thoughts and don’t expect to but you’ll have to live with it.”


“I will do my best.”


“That’s all we are asking, John.”


Justin pulled the SUV into the driveway and they got out.  “Mom’s not home. Let’s get my stuff and get out of here.”


“Is it that bad with your mom?”


“You’ve met my mom, right?”


Justin had to laugh at that.  He had met Claire, and John was right, he rather not do it again. “Well, let’s move then.”


John didn’t have much.  He had a box of odds and ends and he had clothes. “Is there anything else in the house that is yours?  And I mean just yours. If it is something your brother and you share leave it. We can replace it.”


“How rich is Uncle Brian?”


Justin stopped and looked at him. “John, your uncle has worked very hard to get what he has. He went to college. He worked long hours.  And he stayed out of trouble. He is willing to help you. I would take everything he offers you.”


“I didn’t mean anything by it.”


“I don’t know what your mom has all said about Brian but remember the sourse.”


As they walked out to the SUV a car pulled up to the curb. “Oh, shit,” John said under his breath.


“Just get in the car, John. I’ll take care of her.”


“John,” Claire walked to the SUV, “Oh, John.”

“We were just ready to leave, Claire.  John has what he needs.”


“But, I want to say goodbye to him.  He is my son.”


“He’s a grown man and you agreed to leave him alone.”


“But. “


“Goodbye, Claire.”


Justin climbed into the vehicle and backed up.


John sat there, mouth hanging open.  He had never seen anyone handle his mother like that.  “That was amazing. Where did you learn that?”


“Brian has taught me to be the best homosexual I can be.  And that includes not putting up with bullshit when it isn’t necessary.”


John liked Justin.  He was going to working for this guy who was actually quite famous in the art world and yet he seemed like an ordinary guy.  An ordinary guy that fucked other guys, uggggg. He wasn’t sure he would be able to get used to that but he was really going to try.


Justin turned the SUV into the driveway.  As the house came into view John got very quiet. “Well, this is where Brian and I live.”


“Holy Shit.  It’s like something I have seen in a magazine.”


Justin smiled, remembering the first time he saw it. “We will drive around to the back so we don’t have to carry your stuff far.”  He pulled up to the guest house. “This is where you will be staying.”


“This is as big as my mom’s house.”


“Let’s grab your stuff and you can look around.  Then I will show you the studio and where you will work.


After John looked around a bit and put his clothes in the bedroom, Justin took him to the studio.  “This is where I do most of my work and where you will be working.”


John walked around looking at Justin’s work. “Your work is amazing! You want me to work here?”

“I am hoping you will. I will admit a lot of it will just be office work but if you are really interested in art I will gladly let you experiment.”

“Well, why don’t you settle in next door and then come on up to the house.  I will show you around and you can have dinner with us tonight. Alice, the housekeeper left some food in there But if you write down what you want she  will pick it up tomorrow.”


Justin walked to the house.  He hoped they were ready for this. His phone beeped and he looked at the message.  He had to smile. It was from Brian. He was going to be home by 6:30. He had missed him today.  It was the first time in 4 weeks they had been apart for more than an hour or two.


“What is that look for?  Sorry, hope you don’t mind I just walked in.”


“You live here now John.  The look was because Brian just texted me. He will be home around 6:30. Back to walking in.  You may want to knock. If Brian and I are both home especially.”

“Oh, you don’t think Uncle Brian will want me to come in?”


“No, you have missed the point.  Do I have to spell it out for you? I love Brian.  Brian loves me.”


John still had a blank look on his face.


“John, we LOVE each other.”


“OH, god….. But you two have been together for a LONG time.”


“We have been together for 10 years but, John, I am only 27 and Brian isn’t 40 yet.  Not that love has an age. And trust me we love each other as much as we can.”


“Did I really have to picture that?”

“Back to my original comment, if you don’t knock you may not need a picture.”


John had to laugh. “Ok, ok, I gotcha.”


Justin gave John a tour of the house.  When they got to the bedroom downstairs  John looked around. “Whose bedroom is this?”


Justin hesitated.  “Let’s just say it is a guest room.”


“I am guessing it is supposed to be maid’s quarters but you don’t have a maid but I can tell this one is used.”


“John, will you trust me, you aren’t ready for the truth here.”


“Ok?”


“And I think I did mention we don’t have a made but we do have a housekeeper, really a house manager. She does a lot of the cleaning and some of the cooking.  Alice is great. She understands your uncle and me. She isn’t afraid to speak her mind but she means it all for the best.”


“Does everyone here get along?”


“Let’s just say we all know how to agree to disagree. We don’t always get along but when we disagree we talk it out or just agree to disagree.  It is that love and respect thing again.” Justin could tell that was a new concept to him. He realized John was very different than he expected.  He was very different from the John he met 8 years earlier. He was a bit like the beat down Brian that comes out once in a while. “John, I am going to start dinner.  If you would like to help that would be great. If you want to go to the game room or theater for a while that is fine. Dinner will be 6:45 or 7:00. Go ahead and relax.  Tomorrow your work will start.” John went town the hall to the gameroom and Justin started pulling food out of the refrigerator. He poured the marinade off a pork tenderloin and patted it dry.  He put it in the oven along with some baking potatoes. He set the timer for an hour.


Justin really didn’t have much to do so he walked down to the game room. John was sitting in front of the big screen but he wasn’t looking at the screen but rather out the windows to the pool. Justin walked over and laid his hand on John’s shoulder.  John jumped and pulled away. He had a look of shock on his face.


“If you have that big a reaction just because a gay man touches your shoulder there may be a problem.”


“No, Justin.  No, that isn’t  at all. You surprised me.  I….I honestly don’t remember the last time someone touched me just out of kindness or concern. My family just didn’t do it.”


“Well, you better get used to it.”  Justin put his arms around John. He tensed up at first but then he wrapped his arms around Justin and held on.  


“You have been so nice to me, Justin.  I don’t deserve it. I have done so many things wrong.  I have messed up my life. I’m sorry,” He started to pull away but Justin continued the hug.


“John, you shouldn’t have to do something to earn a hug. Hugs are given because you care about someone.  John, we care about you.” Now John tightened his grip on Justin.


Justin was fairly sure John was crying. Out of the corner of his eye Justin saw Brian. Being discreet he had Brian back out. “Well, John, I am glad you are here.  I better go check on dinner. Let’s say dinner in half an hour.” Justin walked out to find Brian.

Justin found him in their room.  He ran into his arms and kissed him like it had been years.  “God, I missed you today!” Are you sure you have to do that work thing? He continued to kiss him sliding his hands down his pants.  “I really think we could get rid of these things.”


“Are you forgetting our new house guest, employee, what do we call him?”


“How about calling him, John.”


“What was going on down in the game room?”


“They have done a real number on that poor kid.  I know he is older than I was when we got together but he is so emotionally stifled. I wouldn’t doubt he acts out because he doesn’t know how else to feel anything.”


While Justin had been talking  Brian had pulled on a T shirt and shorts. Justin’s phone timer went off meaning he needed to get to the kitchen. He took Brian’s hand and led him downstairs.


Once in the kitchen, Justin pulled the meat out and a glaze was added and returned to the oven. He pulled the potatoes out and set them on the stove. Brian came up behind Justin and linked his hands in front of Justin’s waist. It was now his hands that dipped beneath the waistband while he sucked on Justin’s earlobe. Justin leaned back into Brian, laying his head on his shoulder. “God, I want you inside me!” Justin said quietly. “But we may need to be a little more careful with John here.  I did spell out facts. That he may walk in on us which I think mortified him a bit but I think there is hope for him.”


Brian turned Justin in his arms and claimed Justin’s mouth like a starving man finding a meal.  Their tongues did an intricate dance as they pressed their hips together. Their hands were everywhere at once, not being able to get enough of the feel of each other. “I missed you today!” Brian mumbled as they continued kissing.


John walked into the kitchen and took a quick step back. He stepped forward just enough to see them standing there in each other’s arms.  He knew he should be repulsed but as he watched and listened he wasn’t repulsed, he actually found it quite beautiful. He wasn’t sure, but this might be what real love looked like. He sure as hell had never seen it in his house.’’  


John quietly stepped back a few steps.  “Justin,’ he said loudly,” Is dinner ready?”


Brian and Justin took a step apart.  Brian quickly leaned forward, “We will continue that upstairs.”


Justin had thrown some asparagus in the oven with olive oil and garlic after putting the glaze on the meat.  He now pulled it all out of the oven and placed it on the counter. We need to wait about 10 minutes for the meat to rest.  John, you want to grab something to drink? Brian, you know what to get me.” Justin put butter and sour cream on the table.as well as a baked potato on each of the plates.  The asparagus was placed on the table and now Justin brought the meat to the table on a cutting board.’’


“So, John, did you get the rundown today?  Did Justin show you around?”


“He was great, Uncle Brian. He showed me my place and the studio.  He is SO good.”


“Yes, he is. I feel very lucky to have found him. Did he tell you about our wedding?”


“Yes, he mentioned it. Congratulations.”


Justin sliced the pork and served it.  Brian chatted with John trying to get to know him a bit while they ate.  When they had finished the main meal Justin grabbed some cheesecake Alice had made with a drizzle of caramel over top. Justin and Brian started touching during dessert.  Under the table Brian had run his hand up Justin’s thigh. Justin slid his hand on Brian’s arm and finally linked fingers with him.


John could see what was happening. They were horny as hell and as he watched them he had to admit he was feeling the heat himself. Not for them but because of them. They just emitted sex, but more than that.  He could tell they were drawn together. He didn’t know much about love but they seemed to belong together.


John made up an excuse about being too full to eat the cheesecake so he took the plate with him, assuring them he would bring the plate back.  Both Justin and Brian shrugged. Where a plate ended up wasn’t any worry of theirs. Things didn’t matter to them.


As soon as John had left the main house Justin stood, walked to Brian, and sat in his lap. He gently took Brian’s face and brushed his lips over his forehead.  He then gently bit his nose, and then grazed his lips with his own. He wouldn’t leave his lips still long enough for Brian to engage but he kept them moving from his cheek, to his neck and back up to the eyes. It was killing Brian. “We need to clean up this food before we can go…”

Brian was on his feet getting containers out of the cabinets nearly throwing Justin to the floor. While Brian put the food in the fridge, Justin loaded the dishwasher.  Within five minutes the table was wiped down and they were headed to their room.


When they reached the room Brian made the point of shutting and locking the double doors too their room. By the time he had turned around Justin had removed his shirt and was dropping his pants to step out of them. Brian threw his shirt in a chair and then stepped out of his shorts as well. They crossed the room and now Justin pressed kisses on Brian’s collar bones running his tongue lightly from one side to the other. Brian physically shivered.  He ran his hands down Justin’s back. When he got down to his hips he pulled him tight against his own growing erection. His hands continued their downward motion and he cupped each of those perfect globes. His fingers ran down the crack between them and then he found that wonderful spot. The spot that gave them both so much joy. Brian grabbed a tube of lube and squeezed some on his finger. As they continued kissing Brian began sliding into that puckered bud.  Justin clung to Brian’s neck and strained against his body. Brian had worked his middle finger all the way into Justin. He began flicking it inside him tantalizing the most tender spots. Justin’s breathing was beginning to get erratic. He managed to bed so Brian still had access and his mouth had access to Brian’s now throbbing cock. Justin flicked his tongue across the tip and tasted the salty fluid that was seeping out. Justin hated breaking the intimate contact but he wanted more and he wanted it now. Justin leaned a bit and supported himself on dresser. Brian firmly took hold of Justin’s hips and adding more lube in thrust he was completely inside him. Justin emitted a low purr as he pulled nearly all the way out before again thrusting all the way in. Brian built momentum and thrust as he again and again drove into Justin. Brian leaned over and pulled Justin’s earlobe into his mouth.  He ran his tongue over and over the lobe. Justin’s reflexively clamped around Brian tightly as his body began to convulse sending him and then Brian over the edge of sanity. Brian’s hands seemed to be everywhere. He needed to be touching him everywhere. He reached down to Justin’s still twitching penis. He ran his finger over the tip and then brought it to his lips. He repeated the gesture.


Brian slipped out of Justin and turned him around.  He dropped to his knees and took Justin in his mouth. Justin instantly started responding and growing firm again. Brian grabbed Justin’s ass again as Justin thrust into his mouth. Justin looked down at Brian.  He had never seen a more beautiful man and now this man was on his knees in front of him. He pulled Brian back to his feet and for some reason he swatted at Brian’s ass. Brian got a grin on his face. You are asking for it now young man.  I will need to take you across my knee so you can show me some respect.


Brian sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Justin across his lap.  Brian had noticed Justin enjoying it a little rougher lately and he didn’t plan to disappoint. He raised his hand and swatted Justin firmly on the ass.  Brian landed 5 consecutive blows each with force.


:”Oh, Brian, that…..”


Brian landed two more. “Please, please what?  Do you want more? Yes! He landed five more.


By now Justin had tears rolling down his cheeks.  “Now,” his voice waiver because ot the spanking he just took, “Please,Brian, take me now!.”


Brian helped Justin stand and then guided him on to his own erect cock as he sat on the edge of the bed. Gravity played a roll  and Justin was fully impaled. Justin started to raise his bottom and Brian spanked the inside of his side, a new spot and Justin almost lost total control at that point. Brian pressed his mouth to Justin’s ear.  “You are not allowed to cum yet. No matter what I do, you must wait until I give you permission. As Justin remained sitting on Brian , Brian landed a couple more slaps to Justin’s inner thighs. By now Justin’s whole body was shaking. Brian, please, God, please. Brian grabbed Justin’s cock, rubbing his finger over the tip, doing circles in the moisture that was seeping out. Brian leaned forward again and in a whisper he said, “Now.”  


Justin’s entire body convulsed and then he collapsed backwards against Brian.  He collected Justin in his arms and laid him on the bed. He curled up next to him, pulled the blankets up around them, turned off the light, and slept.


John stood on the lawn.  He had watched the lights to the bedroom go on.  He saw Brian and Justin walk into each other’s arms.  John couldn’t see what was happening and he didn’t want to. Men having sex with other men still repulsed him, didn’t it?  He sat in a chair by the pool until the lights went out 40 minutes later. He didn’t understand sex like that but what he knew was the love between his uncle and Justin is what real love looked like.