- Text Size +

Chapter 4 CDLWY




The next morning Justin woke and found the bed empty. He realized he heard the shower running so he went to the bathroom. Brian stood under the heavy stream in their oversized shower. Justin opened the door and slipped in quietly.  He pressed his lean body against Brian’s as he reached around him placing his palm flatly against his lower abs. He then lowered it slowly until he found his target His other arm wrapped around Brian’s chest. Justin pressed his own body tightly against him.




“Good Morning,” Justin said quietly.  




“It is now,” Brian turned and enfolded Justin in his arms.  He met Justin’s waiting mouth, Wrapping his arm around Justin’s waist dipping him backward as he added pressure to his mouth. In this position the intimacy of their contact was emphasized. As Brian brought Justin back upright Justin turned his back to Brian and took a step closer to the glass wall.  Brian followed him taking Justin up on his unspoken invitation. He entered Justin with more force then he planned to.but with a need that never stopped. “I love you, Sunshine. I love you so much.”




Justin tilted his head back making it possible for Brian to kiss him. “I love you, too, baby.  Last night was amazing!”




“You have definitely chosen to spice up our love life lately.” It was getting more difficult to talk as their frenzy grew.  They went over the edge together.




Justin turned for the kiss he needed so badly.  He always needed this man. “Please, promise we will never get boring in the bedroom?”




“I don’t think that will happen!” Brian laughed as he thought back to last night.




Brian put on Armoni while Justin put on Levi’s both thankful they only had a couple more days of work this week. Before leaving the privacy of their bedroom they stopped for one more kiss that left them both breathless and a bit shook up.




When they arrived downstairs Alice was chatting with John, while she poured him a cup of coffee.  They had let her know about their new boarder. She already had Brian’s travel mug on the counter and a green apple next to it. “Brian, did you want any breakfast before you leave?”




“No, I am just heading out.”  He picked up his mug and apple and walked to where Justin was standing. He took a bite of the apple.  “ I will connect when I know what time I will get home.” He took another bite and bent to kiss Justin.  




Alice looked at John and said, “You will have to get used to these two.  They are always like that.” She smiled fondly, “If only everyone could get lucky enough to find love like that.”




Justin sat down chewing the bite of apple Brian had slipped him.  “I’ll take some of those eggs and bacon. Please.”




As John and Justin ate, Justin tried to get to know John better.  Although he was very pleasant yesterday he didn’t give much information about himself.  “So, John, what do you like to do in your free time? Any hobbies, things you like to do, music you like to listen to?”




He shrugged, “Not really. My mom wasn’t big on letting me have my own life.  If I was in the house she was always around so I just usually left the house.  There isn’t a lot to do where we live.




“Except get in trouble?”




“Ya, I guess.”




“Boredom is a dangerous thing. Did you ever think about getting a job?”




“No one would hire me because I had been in trouble. I know I am a mess up.  It felt useless trying and my mom basically told me I was useless.”




“Well, starting today everything is different.  You have a job and, hopefully, we can find you a hobby you enjoy. You don’t have to answer this because it really isn’t any of my business but where’s your dad in all this.”




“I haven’t seen him in a long time.  My mom scared him away. I am sure we weren’t the effort of dealing with Mom.”




“Well, we have that in common.  I haven’t seen my dad in years. He couldn’t deal with who I was.  He nearly killed Brian once, no actually twice. Hey, if you are done with breakfast let’s head out to the studio.” Justin turned to Alice. “Great breakfast, Alice, thanks.” He gave her a kiss on the cheek as he walked past. John said nothing to Alice as they left.




John was looking at Justin, “You said your dad nearly killed Uncle Brian?”




“Yes, first he crashed into Brian’s jeep but then later they were in a fist fight.”




“Wow.”




“My dad saw me being gay, well a lot like your mom does.  Maybe you do, too.’




“I am trying to keep an open mind.  Can I ask you a question?” Justin nodded. “You aren’t that much older than me.  How did you get with Uncle Brian?”




“I knew who I was and went out looking for others like me.  I told my mom I was at a friends and I went down to Liberty Avenue.  I was just starting to think it was a bad idea when I saw your beautiful uncle and the minute our eyes met, I know this sounds like an old movie but it happened this way for me. Brian has a bit of a different take on it.  But he took me to his loft that night. I was 17 and my world changed forever.”




“So you have never been with anyone but my uncle,” John blushed a bit, “You know what I mean.”




“I didn’t say that.  Maybe we can have that conversation another time. It’s probably time for me to show you what I would like you to do for me.  I have no idea what skills you have or weaknesses. If there is something you aren’t comfortable doing let me know. Some of this we will be doing together, you will put it on the computer while I tell you what to put in.”




The rest of the morning was spent entering the remainder of the artwork he had in the studio.  They photographed it and then linked everything. Justin soon found that John had good computer skills and caught on to things quickly. He was curious about art styles and techniques. At lunchtime they walked to the main house and Alice had sandwiches waiting for them. Alice sent some brownies back to the studio with them.  He noticed John thanked Alice for lunch when they left. He was starting to like this John. He hoped this was the real John and not an act for his benefit.




“When I heard Uncle Brian was helping me I was trying to figure out how I could live with him at the loft.  I don’t think my mom even knows about this place.”


“I am sure she does but I know she has never been here and we have done our best to keep it from being photographed much.  Since I keep my work out here I would rather not have a floor plan of every building that people could use. I know it is just stuff but for some reason people like my art and I have to admit it feels good when my paintings sell for six digits.”




“Are you kidding me? You make that for one painting?”




“Not for all of them but it has happened more than once.”




“For the afternoon I thought you could help prime some canvases for me.  And after that if you would like to try your hand at painting there should be some time to do that.”  He showed John how he liked it done and how thick to put the primer on. “I can see you have painted before.”




“In high school art class I did a little bit.  Mom thought it would be a waste of money to buy supplies at home.” John left out the part that she named Justin as the kid wasting Brian’s money.




As they painted Justin asked questions.  They were just ordinary questions but when you pieced them together he got a good idea that John was far more like his uncle then anyone would expect.  The difference was how they escaped. Brian had taken the ‘I’ll show them I can succeed. John took the opposite view. ‘I can’t succeed’.




“Tomorrow night your cousin, Gus will be here. He is such a great kid.”




“I heard Uncle Brian had a kid.  I didn’t know his name. How old is he?”




“He had his tenth birthday a few weeks ago.”




“Does he live with his mom?”




“He lives with his 2 moms.”




“Poor kid! He has 2 moms?”




“You met one of them.  Melanie Marcus, the lawyer is one of his moms.  She gave birth to his sister JR. Gus’ mom is Lindsey.  Brian and Linds have known each other since college.”




“You were OK with him, um, being with her?”




Justin started laughing.  He knew Linds and Brian had been together but it was years ago and he was sure Brian hadn’t been with a woman since he knew him. “John, they didn’t sleep together.  It was Artificial Insemination. He was not in the house at the time of conception.”




“Were you always able to talk about sex like this?” John asked in all sincerity.




“John, have you ever been with a girl?  You don’t have to answer me if it is too personal.”  Justin could tell this kid, this young man, has needed someone to talk to for a long time.




“Well, sort of.”




“John how are sort of with a girl?”




John turned as read as the crimson in the tube of paint. “It was a disaster.” He gave Justin a look that was between horror and humor.




“Trust me we have all had experiences like that. I am no expert with women but If you ever just want to talk about something, I’m a good listener….Unless I am painting.  That’s when you tell me stuff you want to talk about but don’t want anyone to hear. “ Justin smiled and John and he laughed.




“I’ll remember that.”




Justin’s phone rang and he answered it. “Hi Brian.”  




Just the tone of Justin’s voice made John long for someone in his life. Justin had taken a step away and he tried not to listen but it was hard not to hear him of course he could only hear Justin’s side.  “I miss you too. Yes, yes, Oh, god, yes.Ok. See you then. Love you.





“What did Uncle Bri call for?




“He was just telling me he would probably be home at 5:30 tonight.”


“Why didn’t he just text you? He didn’t have to bother you.”




“John, talking to Brian isn’t a bother.  If I had been in the middle of something big he would have left a message but when I am free, I love talking to him.  I hope it is obvious how much I love your uncle. I don’t do thing for him because I have to. I do them because I want to do them.  I do them because it is something that makes him happy. And, he does the same for me. Love is a two way street. What you give you get back. If that’s not the way it is, it’s not love.”




While they talked Justin had gotten paint out and pallets to put the paint onto.  John, feel free to use whatever you want. The only thing I am asking you to leave alone are the brushes over here.” He pointed to a table in the corner.  “First of all these are best with oils and we are using acrylics today but second, these happen to be a very old set I got as a gift and I only use them under certain circumstances.” John nodded acknowledgment.  




Justin sent a quick text to Alice letting her know what time dinner should be ready.   Then, he took out some paint and positioned himself so he could see what John was doing.  He was very tentative in the use of paint and how much he used. “John, do you mind if I give you a little painting lesson?”




“No!  I would love that!  Wow, I am sure there are a lot of people that would pay you a lot of money for lessons.”




“What do I need more money for?”  He walked over and looked at the colors John had put out on the pallet. Justin put 3 times as much paint of each of the colors John started with and then added a couple complimentary colors and another contrasting one. I don’t care what you paint but I want you to use most of this paint and all those colors have to be on the canvas somewhere.  I have some things to do at the house so just clean the brushes with water when you’re done and I will see it tomorrow.” He noticed the look on John’s face. “John, you can’t do this wrong. It is what you want it to be with just a touch of me involved. Enjoy it and don’t stress. Plan on dinner at 6:30.” And Justin left him to paint.




“Hey, Alice. What’s for dinner tonight?”




“I hope chicken is alright.  I have roasted vegetables and ready and rice.”  




“That sounds great, Alice.  I am heading up to our room.  Will you please let him know I am up here?”




“Don’t you ever get tired of …”


“Alice, if you are going to say tired of sex, the answer is no. And I never will with him. Would you get tired of him?  Have you looked at him lately?”




“Well, Justin, I could say the same thing about you.” Justin gave her one of his trademark smiles and ran up the stairs.




Once in the room he filled the bathtub with warm water and the bath salts Brian liked.  As he heard his car approaching he took off his clothes and leaned against the door jam to the bathroom. He heard Brian’s steps in the hallway. The doors opened and Brian walked in. He slowly turned around and locked the door.  Before he got turned around his jacket was off and tossed on the bed. With every step he unbuttoned another button. He tossed the shirt on the bed Justin took a step or two nearer and as they met he reached for Brian’s belt.




Brian pulled Justin’s naked body against him and lowered his mouth.  Justin stood on tiptoes to meet him. As their lips, met sparks ran through their bodies.  Brian quickly unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants. Justin tugged at his briefs and dropped to his knees. He wrapped his mouth around Brian’s growing cock.  Brian slowly pushed all the way in and Justin adapted for the oral invasion. Justin could taste the precum in his throat and retreated. He brought his mouth to Brian’s ear and said, “There is a bathtub full of soapy water waiting for us. And we might be able to think of a few things to do in there.  Brian sat in the tub and guided Justin to slide onto his vibrating dick. With Brian’s help he took Brian’s dick in all the way.




“O00hhh,” Justin said, trying to adjust to accommodating all of him. “AAaaahhh.”




“You alright”




“Just give me a minute.”




“I don’t think you need a minute.”  Brian thrusted upward




“OH, GOD, Brian! Deeper, harder!!” A rhythm was started and with each thrust there was more force. “I, I, I’m cumming……. Justin clamped around Brian and then Brian joined him. As soon as the spasms stopped Justin turned and wrapped his legs around Brian’s waist and clung to him. I hate it when you aren’t here all day.  I miss you now that we are apart all day after so much time together.” Justin clung to Brian’s slippery body while they kissed.




Across the room Justin’s phone beeped. “Shit!”




“What is it? That was amazing. You smell amazing. You taste amazing.”




“I am sure that was Alice saying in was nearly dinner time. John might already be here.”




“Having John here better not cramp our style.” Brian kept nibbling Justin’s neck.




“We need to talk about John but right now.” Justin stood bringing his cock into perfect view for Brian. Justin saw the look in his eye and quickly stepped out of his grip.  “Come on!”




They pulled on T Shirts and shorts and went downstairs.  As they walked into the kitchen they were pure sex. “You two really need to come up with a better game face.  It is so obvious what you were up to.”




‘Alice, as long as we are in our own house we don’t need to put on a game face.”




There was a knock on the back door. “Come in, John..  Alice do you want to join us for dinner?”




“I wish I could but I’m meeting friends.  I won’t be in tomorrow, remember.”




“We will manage although it will be tough.”  Justin shot her a smile.




“You are a smooth one, Justin Taylor. If I thought you would ever ….”




“I’ll let you know if this beast,” He swatted Brian, “Ever does me wrong.”




Brian pulled him close. “Ain’t ever going to happen, Alice. You don’t have the right parts.”




Alice laughed as she walked out.




“Dinner is ready, I guess.”




Each of the three men grabbed something off the counter and brought it to to the table. As they sat down Justin noticed John’s hands.  They had been washed but he could still see the paint around the nails. “So, how did the painting go, John? Did you enjoy yourself?”




“I did.  Don’t think it is any good though.”




“Trust me, when I was starting mine weren’t always good either. In fact, Brian was the only one that would buy my stuff at the first art show I was in.”




Brian replied, “Well, if it wasn’t a naked picture of me I might not have.”




“I was going to  ask to see it but don’t think I want to anymore.”  John looked up and smiled sheepishly.




Brian looked at John and then at Justin.  John had already loosening up a bit.




They chatted but stayed away from family conversation.  Neither Brian or John were quite ready to discuss their crazy relatives. “So, John, you are very welcome to join us tomorrow evening.  Gus will be here by early afternoon and if it is warm enough we will probably swim for a bit. Since Alice is gone we will probably order a pizza or Chinese or something like that.  It is usually Gus’ choice when he is here.”




“Thanks, I’ll see.  Hey, I am going to head back to my place.  I, uh, think you want to be alone.”




Justin started denying it but Brian grabbed his hand.  “Thanks, John, we appreciate it.” As John turned to close the French door he watched Brian pull Justin into his arms and pressed his head on his chest, kissing the top of his head.




John hadn’t ever seen tenderness like this.  He had seen his friends with their girlfriends but they just wanted to fuck.  He had known a couple friends of his grandparents that had been married for years but they barely liked each other.  His uncle seemed to really love Justin. But he found that understandable after spending the last couple days with him.




“Justin, John is going to have to understand that we are going to want some evenings alone and as he gets settled in I am sure he will want evenings at his place.  Right now, I want to pop in a movie, hold you close, and eventually strip you naked and have my way with you.” Brian nuzzled Justin’s neck and slipping his hands down Justin’s shorts. “Maybe we can skip the movie?”




“No, we are going to watch a movie.  I don’t want to miss out on all the foreplay!”




They debated what movie to watch.  They settled on a Cary Grant movie.  They had both seen it probably 30 times. Each time they laughed at the same parts, they swooned at the same parts, but before the end of the movie they had forgotten it was on.  Brian had managed to get Justin’s shorts off and had slid down the well muscled body as he took Justin’s cock in his mouth. He had always marveled at the his cock. He was very well developed and Brian considered himself very lucky.  And right now the fact that he could hold his bountiful cock in his hands and in his mouth made Brian hungry for more.




Brian flipped Justin over and positioned a pillow under his hips getting his ass to stick high in the air.  Brian began running his tongue up and down Justin’s crack. He began to press his tongue into Justin. As Brian continued Justin began to moan, began wanting to get away and, yet, wanting more.  Brian’s tongue went round and round and in and out until Justin was crying for release. When Justin was close Brian would back off. He would rub his hands up and down Justin’s inner thighs. He would bring his fingers a hair’s breadth away from Justin’s penis and then plunge in again with his tongue.




Now Justin was begging, “Brian’, I need, Brian, please, Oh God, Please, I need to cum.  Please!”




Brian finally pulled Justin’s hips a bit higher, with hands on Justin’s hips he took the plunge.  Justin’s resistance was little after all Brian’s tongue work. With the second thrust Justin screamed like nothing Brian had heard before.  With Justin’s orgasm he clamped down almost painfully hard on Brian causing him to follow and then collapse onto Justin.




Justin’s whole body was trembling. “That was fucking amazing. It might be better than a blowjob!”




“Well if that’s the way you feel,” Brian slid down and started again.  




It didn’t take more than a minute or two for Justin to scream, “Mercy, I can’t oh my god! “ Justin again came, not with nearly the force he had a couple minutes ago.but he plunged over the edge.




This time Brian rearranged the pillows pressed his back against the back of the sofa and collected  Justin’s back tightly to him. Justin’s whole body was still trembling. Brian held him close while kissing his neck and dragging his teeth over his ear.  




“Brian, that really isn’t helping me  relax at this point.” His whole body shook again.  “In case you are wondering, if you ever really piss me off and want to make up…..This will do it.”  Justin turned to face him and managed to get his arms around him and just held him close.




Brian looked at Justin, “Think your legs will carry you upstairs or do I have to carry you.” Brian chuckled.




“The last thing I want you to do is injure your back.  I thought tomorrow I or we could talk to Gus about his new room and get some ideas on what he wants.  Maybe Gus will want to try out the room tomorrow night!”




When they got to the bedroom the fell into bed. Both quite exhausted. We really do need to talk about John.




“He hasn’t caused any trouble has he?”




“No, Brian, he’s like a wounded animals in many ways.  He’s a lot like you are when….I feel so bad for him. He hasn’t been aloud to live.  I got him painting today. I haven’t looked at it yet because I wanted to give him space.  He worked well today. I just hope he can build up a little confidence and trust his own skills.




Brian pulled Justin into his arms, They were both too tired to need each other at that moment but as they lay together in each other’s arms, they touched, they kissed they shared their soul.





In the morning, Brian left before Justin was up.  He left a note stating he and Gus would be home by 3 unless he told him differently.   Justin went down planning to make a pot of coffee. He found that Brian already had and he poured a cup of coffee for himself.  He glanced out the back and saw John walking this way. He poured another cup for him. He met John at the door and handed him the cup.  “Morning, John.” In typical Justin fashion he gave him a little hug. John tensed up but then relaxed a bit. “Would you like an omelette?  I plan to make one for myself. What do you like or should I say is there anything you don’t like in an omelette”




“I am not a big fan of peppers.  “




“How about mushrooms, onions, and sausage.  It looks like Alice left croissants for us, too.” Justin busied himself and talked with John and he cooked, “Do you like to cook?”




“My mom said I would just be in the way so she would never let me help.”


“I love cooking.  If you ever want to learn I can show you some of the basics.  I am no chef I enjoy it. It relaxes me.




Justin looked over at John and saw a cloud go over his face.  “What’s it like?” John asked as he turned to look out the door.




Justin was a bit puzzled.  He knew John was not talking about cooking.  “John, what’s what like?”




“What’s it like to know someone really loves you? And I don’t mean just Uncle Brian.  I have heard you talk about your mom. She loves you. I have seen Alice’s reaction. She loves you.  And, yes, Uncle Brian is different because he is In Love with you but he doesn’t love you just for the sex stuff.  I can tell.”




Justin pulled the eggs off the stove, walked over to where John was standing Justin took the young man in his arms and said, “Your uncle and I both love you.  If we didn’t you wouldn’t be here right now. Brian doesn’t always know how to react because, remember, he was raised in the same house as your mom. Knowing how to love doesn’t come easily to that family but don’t ever doubt you are loved.”




With those words John clung to Justin and cried.




Justin didn’t rush John.  He just held onto him until the young man got control again. Justin slowing let go of him and when John didn’t hold on anymore Justin slipped back to the stove. Justin checked and the eggs were salvageable.  Justin warmed the croissants and added a bit of cheese on top. “Breakfast is ready.” Justin was thinking he might be over his head hear. He wasn’t a counselor or anything like that but right now John just needed to learn to trust and feel comfortable.




When they finished eating they headed back out to the studio. Justin’s eyes looked for John’s canvas.  He saw John had moved it to the corner when he had finished last night. Justin walked over to it. John, this is really good. I’m not going to lie because that’s not going help you improve.  Your overall color is really good and I can see you like texture.”




“Well, you helped me with the color.”




“I just expanded your horizons. Your imagination.  This looks really good. Since you like texture have you ever thought about adding items to your painting making it 3D or even try sculpture.  I have some clay if you want to try it some time. But right now, it is work time.”




Justin showed John a couple more duties he would have, explaining what he needed to check on a website and what information needed to be used on his personal spreadsheet.   




John had never thought about the amount of work it would take to keep your own business running.  He really wanted to do well for Justin. He listened and asked questions.




“Hey, John, ready to eat? Let’s head to the main house.”




It was a binge from the refrigerator.  “Time to clean out the fridge. Anything is game in here except the pudding.  Alice made that for Gus but Gus will share with us tonight.” Justin started smiling at the thought of Gus.  




“What is that look for?”  John wondered out loud.




“I just love that kid so much.  He is pretty cool for a 10 year old.  His moms have done a good job and Brian is an amazing dad. Do you have swim trunks?  I am sure we have some for you if you don’t. Gus loves the water and soon the pool will be drained for the winter.  We keep the hot tub going all year round. You are welcome to use it anytime.”




As they finished lunch, they headed back to the studio.  Justin pointed out the pool house and told him where he would find a suit if he needed one.  As they entered the studio Justin went into the back room. He came back with a chunk of clay.  “Have you used clay before”




“I did in school for a couple projects.”  




“I thought you might enjoy playing with that today.  That’s the great thing about art. It is like playing. I have some sketches to work on but feel free to do what you want and if you want me to show you something just ask.  I am just drawing up Gus’ new bedroom. We are moving him to his own end of the hall. It will give all of us a little more privacy.”




“OK, I know it is none of my business and I may not really want to know the answer but, have you two always been like this.  I can tell you are both in heat when you are together.” John paused and looked at Justin wondering if he had gone to far. “Sorry, I don’t mean to offend you? I just have never seen anyone your age …..”




Justin smiled, “That’s ok.  There is an old saying that gay men think about sex every 9 seconds.  In the day your uncle thought about it 24/7 but that was his way to cope with your family.  And believe it or not, we have cut back I think mainly because we now go for quality not quantity.”




“Hey, I am heading to the main house.  I want to get this sketch downloaded to the main computer at the house so Gus can see the colors I am thinking about. Brian and Gus will be here in about half an hour.  Come up to the house whenever you feel like it. Once I know what is for dinner and times I will text you but I hope you come join the swim party before that.”




As Justin walked up to the house he was sure he saw someone walking in the house.  As he got to the patio, Gus came flying out. “Justin, Justin! Dad picked me up early.  I can get my swimsuit on. He said it was warm enough. Are you coming swimming, too?




“If you get over here and give me a hug I will think about it.”




“You do know I don’t fall for those tricks anymore but I still will give you a hug because I love you.”  Gus gave Justin a big squeeze and even a kiss on the cheek.




“You better go get that suit on.” Gus ran back into the house where Brian was waiting.  




Justin walked into Brian’s arms.  Brian was sure he saw a tear in Justin’s eye.  “Is everything alright?”




“We have the best son in the world. That’s all.”




“Well, I kind of knew that already. “




“How’d you get home so early?”




“A meeting got canceled so I arranged to pick Gus up early.  He has to leave around 8 tomorrow morning because they have family plans to go to the zoo with friends so we need to play hard today. I have a car picking him up in the morning so all we need to do is get him off and we can crawl back in bed.” His smile was all Justin needed to see to know that he had plans for them! “




“What might you have planned for us, sir?” Justin took off his clothes and grabbed his swim suit.




“Actually right now is all I can think of.” He walked over and captured his ass pressing him close.  He brought his lips to Justin and started to insert his finger into Justin.”.


Justin pulled away. “We’d better get changed or someone will come looking for us. “




“Party pooper.”




Gus was sitting on the steps of the pool when they walked onto the patio. He looked back at his dads and they nodded.  Gus jumped in and they sat on the edge of the pool with their feet in the water. It wasn’t long before they were pulled in the water and the rough housing began. There were pool noodle fights, there were nerf ball battles, there was lots of laughing.  




Brian noticed John walk up.  “Come join us. There is someone I would like you to meet. John, this is your cousin, Gus.  Gus, this is your cousin John.”




“Hi, John, where’s your swimsuit. This might be the last day to swim this year.  Come with us. Then we can have teams.”




John had to smile at this friendly kid. “Ok, but I will need to borrow a suit.” Brian gestured to the pool house.  Within a couple minutes John was in the water with the rest of them and the real battle began. Despite the age difference John and Gus got along well.  As the war ended those two continued to play catch and Brian and Justin ended up standing in another corner of the pool, in each other’s arms.


Gus noticed John glance that way.  “You better get used to it if you live here. They do that A LOT.”  As they kissed Gus looked at John, “YUCK!”




“You’re lucky they love each other.”




“That’s what my moms always say.”




“Hey, Gus, time to head into the house.  It is getting chilly and your moms will kill us if you get sick.  




“I want to hang out with John longer.”




“Well, if it’s OK with him you can go see his place after you get out of the wet suit.”




Gus looked at John with hope in his eyes. “Sure, not much to see.”




Justin looked at his phone. “Send him back anytime he becomes a pain.” Justin smirked at Gus and Gus stuck his tongue out. “But both of you need to be back in an hour.  The Italian place down the road is delivering then.”




John changed and waited for Gus. They walked side by side to the guest house.  “Maybe John will be good for Gus especially if he ends up straight.” Brian laughed at the thought.  He may need some guidance.”




“Are  you sure John is? Straight that is?” Brian looked at him quizzically. “No, I have no reason to think he isn’t but I get the feeling he is very curious and I know he has bombed out with girls so far. But then with his lack of confidence it is no wonder he did.”




“Let’s get out of these wet trunks.”  Knowing there was no one in the house they just tossed them in the laundry room and started up the back staircase.  They were barely in the room when Justin attached his mouth to Brian’s and they both tried to gain heat from each other’s body.  




“We have 45 minutes at the most.  Do you have a plan,” Justin asked with a laugh.  




“I could just stand here and look at your beautiful body.  Not touch you at all.” Brian stood about an inch from Justin.  He started following the shape of Justin. He slid his hand just millimeters  from his arms. He slid his lips so close to Justin’s he felt the sparks fly between them.  His hands continued downward and although it was killing him he did not touch Justin’s cock.  He imitated everything he wanted to do so desperately.




Justin began to moan as if he was being touched.  His penis became erect just from watching Brian’s movements.  “Brian, you are killing me.” He tried to kiss Brian but Brian stayed just out of reach. “The hell with it!” Justin dropped to his knees and claimed Brian before he could stop him. He wrapped his arms around Brian’s hips and guided his cock in and out of his mouth.  Brian’s eyes began to roll back. Justin knew they were running short of time. He took two of his fingers and plunged them into Brian with no warning. Just with that motion Brian climaxed while Justin greedily swallowed every drop. He licked the cock clean with slow, deliberate licks.  With a smile on his face he looked up at Brian.




“You play dirty.”




“And who taught me tricks like that.” Brian pulled Justin to his feet and kissed him deeply.  Justin moved his mouth near Brian’s ear. “I need you in me SO bad. Figure out how you can take me tonight. Over and over and over…….” With that he broke away and quickly got dressed.  




Gus and John were watching TV in the kitchen area when Justin and Brian came downstairs.




The lasagna, salad, garlic bread, and tiramisu was delivered right on time.  Justin recognised the delivery guy as someone whose company they have enjoyed in the past. Brian stepped out the door with him and gave him a hefty tip.  “It seems to me we said we were going to schedule another date sometime. It won’t work to night. My son’s here but next time. Brian leaned in and gave him a kiss.”




“I look forward to it.” There was one more quick kiss and the driver was gone.  As Brian turned he was sure he saw the curtain flutter next to the door. Although Gus had seen him kiss another man before, unless it was one of the gang, that was getting harder to explain to him.  But when he walked in the door no one was there so he hoped he had been mistaken. They spread the food out and sat down. As they ate Gus talked about going to the zoo and about how annoying JR was. They talked a little about their wedding but there wasn’t much to talk about yet.  Justin was meeting with Emmett next week. Justin and Brian talked to Gus about moving to another room and asked about his decoration preferences. It was decided Justin could do whatever he wanted as long as it was ‘cool’. Justin promised it would be.




Brian caught John looking at him and then Justin several times throughout the evening. When Gus wanted John to help pick what room to take, “Tell me you noticed John acting weird.  It’s a good thing I am a superhero or his lazer death stare may have worked already. Did you hear me say anything I shouldn’t? I have been really careful not to bash Claire of his grandmother in front of him.  He needs to be able process that without my opinion coming through.”




“ I was wondering if you had words I didn’t hear? I don’t know what it is.  If he doesn’t share and it keeps up I will get it out of him.”




“I am sure you will. You have a knack to get me to do anything.” He pulled Justin to him.




“So what can I get you to do tonight?” Brian claimed his mouth and reaching down grabbed his ass and pulled him close. Justin reached up and pulled his mouth down a bit further to get a better angle.




They didn’t hear John walking in. “Are you serious, Uncle Brian? You make me sick!”  He stormed past them and just before slamming the door he remember to say, “Gus wants you upstairs.”  And the door shook as it was slammed.




Brian and Justin looked at each other. “You go take care of Gus.  He should be going to bed. I will check out John. Tell Gus I will come tuck him in when I get back.”  Justin grabbed a jacket on his way out.




Brian headed upstairs to look for Gus. He found him in the far corner room.  “Now this is a great room. You are sure this is the one you want to grow up in?”




“This is it, Dad.  John said I could have more privateness down here.”




“Oh, he did, did he?  Should I be worried about you wanting Privacy?”  




“No, but he said when I get bigger I might want to play my music loud or play video games late and down here you couldn’t hear me.”




“He’s pretty smart, isn’t he.” Gus nodded. “Where is Justin? I have an idea for him to decorate.”




“Oh, he’ll be here soon.  He was talking to John about something but he said he would definitely tuck you in when he comes back.  So do you want to try out your new bed tonight?”




“Can I?”




“I think that is a great idea.  You go grab your overnight bag from your old room and I will check to see you have enough blankets in here.  Alice may still have just summer linens on it.”




Justin was only a minute or so behind John but he was no where in sight.  There were no lights on in the guest house . He started looking around and noticed a dim light in the studio. Well, if he wasn’t in there at least he could cut the light off.  As he walked up he saw John working on a lump of clay. He wondered what had gotten him so mad at Brian. He really thought they were getting along well but then it was like a switch was thrown and he saw the temper he remembered John having.    Justin opened the door and shut it loud enough the John knew someone was there. He looked over his shoulder and slumped a little.




“John, are  you alright? What was all that back there?  I thought you knew you would see us kissing sometimes.  And I know you aren’t comfortable with it there was no need for that.”




“You don’t know everything, Justin.  You don’t know what I know.”




“John, you are being a bit cryptic.” Justin noticed he was physically shaking as he stepped closer.  He didn’t want to just touch him when he was that upset so he threw a piece of clay on the same table and started manipulating it.  “John, did Brian say something to you? Did you remember something your mom said?”




“No!”




That was a lot of help. Justin’s hands were now full of play like John’s and he began putting their clay in to one lump.  As he did that his fingers started grazing John’s from time to time. As they worked the clay together Justin realized John was now clutching his fingers.




“John, can you tell me what got you so upset?” He held John’s hands in the mound of clay.




“Justin, I don’t know how to say it.  I know what my mom meant now. Uncle Brian is a slut.  That’s what she used to always say. She said he slept with anything.”




“Now wait a minute, John.  Before you say something that will piss me off tell me what you heard or saw that made you so angry at Brian. Remember he is the man I love and who I trust with my life.”




“That’s what makes this so hard.  You have been so nice to me. I don’t know how to tell you but, Uncle Brian, he was kissing the delivery guy who brought dinner.”




Justin wanted to laugh out loud but he knew he couldn’t do that. “Oh, John, I knew this would happen but I didn’t think it would happen so quickly. First, it doesn’t surprise me that you saw him kissing someone else and I am not angry.  Second, do you remember our conversation when you asked if Brian was the only man I was ever with?” John nodded.”We need to have that conversation but it is late and I have a 10 year old waiting for a snuggle in bed, even though he would never admit that. I am not sure if we will get the conversation in this weekend.  Please forget what you saw. It meant nothing. And remember that I promise to talk to you about it if not this weekend, we will make time on Monday, Ok?”




“OK.”




“And John, watch Brian’s actions. Pay attention to how he treats me, Gus, how he treats you after the past you two have.”




“Right now I think he treats  you like….” 


Justin squeezed his hands.  “It is your job until we get a chance to talk, to treat him with the respect he deserves if for no other reason than he let you move into his house, made sure you had a job, and has shown you nothing but respect. True?”




John nodded.




“John, I know you had a shitty life.  I know people didn’t treat each other well. I am guessing there was lots of secrets and lots of lies.  We don’t do that here. Do you trust me?”




He nodded again.




“Then please do what I ask. ”He took his hands out of the clay mess and walked up to John.  He kissed him on the cheek and walked out the door. “Please make sure you turn the lights out when you leave.”




Justin was washing his hands off at the outside sink when Brian came out looking for him.  “I’m over here. Can you grab a towel for me?” Brian walked up behind him and extended the towel around to Justin pulling him close at the same time.




“So, what did I do?”




Justin turned in his arms to face him.  “I almost started laughing out loud. I am really glad I controlled myself because he would not have found it funny.”




“So...what did I do?”




“You kissed the delivery guy!  I am guessing it was our hot tub buddy? His name slips my mind.”




“I can’t think of his name either.” Brian laughed. “What I do remember is he was a hot young thing.  Shit, I saw the curtains move but he was gone when I looked and by the time I got in the house no one was in sight so I thought it was my imagination. So what did you tell him?”




“Basically, I told him he had to wait for me to talk to him because I wanted to talk to you first.  I am not sure how much you want me to tell him. I am sure he has been told A LOT about your past. He may even been told some things that aren’t true.  I really think it would be good for you and me to talk to him together. You can tell him what you want to. We can tell him about us together. Oh, crap, I need to go say goodnight to Gus.  Meet you in our room?”




Brian nodded and they went inside.




Justin found a very groggy Gus in the huge new bed. “Hey, Gussy, sorry it took me so long. I am so glad you could visit tonight. I hope you had fun.”




“I always have fun here.” He yawned loudly.  




“Well, you better get to sleep.  Do you want me to leave that bathroom light on?  I know you aren’t scared but in a new room you might get mixed up if it is too dark.”




Gus smiled a very sleepy smile. “Thanks, Daddy.” He wrapped his arms  tightly around Justin’s neck. “I love you.”




“I love you, too, Gussy.”




Justin smoothed hair off the face that looked so much like his fathers. “I love you too, Gussy.”




Justin walked to their room at the other end of the hall.  “That boy is going to be a heartbreaker no matter who he loves.”




“I sometimes worry he will end up like me and I don’t want that for him.  I wouldn’t change my life especially the last 10 years but I made life really hard on myself.  I don’t want that for him.”




“Gus won’t have to live like that. He knows how to love.  He has 4 parents that love him. And, now, Mr. Kinney, did you figure out what our plans are for the night.    




“That depends on what you are up for tonight.”  




“I have been a very bad boy,I am sure. Look at how dirty my fingernails are.“ He had not gotten all the clay off his fingers.




‘Go get the paddle. NOW.”  The ping pong paddle Brian had padded last time was still in the night stand.  Without saying a word Justin got the paddle and brought it back to Brian. “Justin, I am going to use this and it is going to sting. No, it is going to hurt.  If you want to stop your safe work is Gus. If you can’t take it say Gus. Do you understand?”




Justin was a bit nervous but he nodded.




“I didn’t hear you!” Brian swang and connected with Justin’s ass.




“Yes, sir.” Brian wasn’t messing around today. His ass still stung and that was the first swat.  




“On your knees.  I want you to lean over with your shoulders and head on the footstool.  Brian swung and connected firmly. He repeated it 4 more times.


By the fourth, well really fifth spanking Justin had tears in his eyes.  By the tenth, Justin had tears rolling down his cheeks. When Brian saw the tears he had to stop.  He couldn’t hurt him more. Brian had some oils ready. He had been told it would sting for a minute but it then would turn to a tingling effect that should drive him into an orgasm like he never had before.




Brian put some of the ointment on his own hands. He repositioned Justin so his mouth  was right by Brian’s cock. Justin greedily took the cock into his mouth. Brian leaned over Justin and began rubbing his red, sore ass. After the first circular motion Justin nearly bit Brian and then cried out.  Brian was ready for this reaction. He kept rubbing in circles and now started slipping in and out of Justin while he rubbed the oils in. Now the effect he had been told about began to occur.




“Oh, God, what is that?  God, Brian, Not kidding do it NOW! Don’t tell me to ….”




Brian turned the foot stool and thrust into him with every ounce of strength he could at this angle. Once was all it took for him. Justin started yelling but Brian quickly covered his mouth.  He pulled Justin back on his lap still inside him. “Remember Gus is in the house. Not sure how we would explain this.”




Justin’s ass was still pulsing and some of the oils were now effecting him, too. Brian lifted Justin up and down a couple times with Justin’s assistance and then Brian joined Justin in euphoria.




They laid together for several minutes before Brian’s composure returned.  Brian reached down and rubbed Justin’s very warm backside. Brian slipped out of bed and got a soft wash cloth that he had dipped in cool water.  He pulled Justin to him, face to face. He took the cool cloth and laid it on Justin’s warmed bottom. Justin shivered.




“That feels amazing!” Justin kissed Brian taking his tongue into his mouth.  As Brian cooled Justin’s bruised backside, Justin continued to kiss him.




“If you keep that up you may have to deal with something else again.” Brian said as he tossed the cloth and took his hand slid up and down his back.




“I can only hope so.”




The next morning the alarm went off at 7:30.  Justin looked at Brian. “Breakfast duty or Gus duty?”




“I’ll take Gus.  He would never eat my breakfast and I promised Linds and Mel he would have a good breakfast.”




With Gus fed and in a car to the city, Justin and Brian put their arms around each other and strode back to the  bedroom where they made love and dozed a couple more hours.




“Good morning, Sunshine.”


“Is it still morning?”




“Yes, it will still be morning for a couple hours. And I am afraid we need to get up and face John.  You need to tell him as much as you think he needs and I will fill him in on my part of it. I think being honest will help him understand your life but his too.”




“Are you sure you don’t want to just stay in bed,” Sliding his tongue southward down Justin’s back, “I’ll make it worth your while!”