- Text Size +

Chapter 5 CDLWY


It was noon before the Justin and Brian made it to the kitchen. As Justin poured coffee for each of them Brian still had to wrap his arms around him.  “I just can’t leave you alone. God, what do you do to me.” Justin turned and handed a cup to Brian. With his free hand Brian smacked Justin’s bottom.


“Ouch.” Justin was still a bit tender from last night.


“Oh, baby, I’m sorry. I should….”


Justin kissed him soundly.  “I’m fine, Baby.”


“Gus was right about you,” John stood in the doorway.


“So what did Gussy say?”


“He just said you two were always kissing.”


“Glad you came up.  Did you have anything to eat today? There are leftovers from last night.  I was going to heat some of it up.”

“I could eat something.  Is there lasagna left?”


“I am going to throw it in the oven for a bit.  It tastes better heated that way.”


The three of them sat at the table.  Unspoken but John realized there was a conversation coming.


“John, I am sorry you saw that last night.”


“Sorry, I saw it!  Not that you did it? What kind of..”


“John, that’s enough,” Justin put his hand John’s shoulder. “You need to listen to your uncle.”


“John, what has your mom told you about me, about my life?”


“Well.”


“Be honest.  I won’t get upset.”


“She said you fucked every guy you could con into it. And she said Justin was a baby when you…”

“Ok, I get the point.”


“Actually, I got the point,” Justin smirked at Brian.


“You got more than the point.” Brian laughed.


“Sorry, off the real topic. John, some of what your mom was true.  I did spend most nights at the club and most nights I was with at least one guy, some nights many guys. I never fucked the same guy twice.”


“So Mom was right?”


“Ya, I guess she was.  It was when I met Justin things started changing some. I took Justin home after meeting him on the street…”


Justin laid a hand on Brian’s arm.  “John, I had gone to to Liberty Ave.  I knew I was gay and I knew I wanted to find, well, not exactly sure what I was looking for but I knew it when I saw him. Brian took me home and took me to bed. He was gentle and careful. I knew that night I loved him. By the way, that was the night Gus was born. Anyway.I knew he was right for me but Brian  didn’t want to settle. Brian had never been with the same guy twice so when I ended up at his place a second time I knew it was working.”


“It wasn’t exactly like that.  We both slept around a lot and once Justin even moved in with someone else because I was too stubborn to admit I loved him.  I couldn’t admit I loved anyone. I had been told so many times I wasn’t worth loving I believed it. I was sure when Justin really got to know me he would run.”


“But he couldn’t scare me away.  I was on to him right away. I could tell he had a kind heart and he cared about people.”


“We did sleep around.  Sometimes together, sometimes separately.  We had an understanding. I won’t get into all the details but we don’t sleep with someone more than once and over the years we don’t mess around with the other one knowing it.  In fact, now we don’t mess around unless the other one is there, too. So, the delivery man is a ‘friend’ of ours. The three of us have been together.”


“So you two love each other but you still screw around with other people?  I don’t get that.” John appeared to really be trying to understand.


“At the time it was our way of a fear of monogamy on my part. After watching your grandparents make such a mess of all our lives I was never going to let anyone affect me like that.” Brian admitted.

“But I really didn’t give him a choice.  I wormed my way into his heart and refused to leave. John, I think if you think about it you have some of the same thoughts.  You don’t think you are good enough for anyone to love or care about.”


Brian put an arm around Justin.  “If it wasn’t for Justin, I would probably just be an old club boy trying to attract the young guys.”


“That would not be a problem but I would have to kill them all.” Justin kissed Brian and Brian deepened the kiss.


“Excuse me!” John interrupted them.

“Sorry. Let me grab lunch.”   Justin pulled out the lasagna and Brian grabbed some other stuff out of the refrigerator.


John ate lunch but was quiet.  Finally as they ate some dessert John said, “I don’t think I am worth loving.  I don’t know if I am worth anything. I can’t do anything right. I will never live up.”


“Never live up to who, John?  You are the only one that has to be happy with you.” Brian looked at his nephew. “John, from everything I can see, you have a lot to offer.  Justin has told me that you are catching on really fast and have already helped him with a lot of things. John, you are welcome to stay here as long as you want or need to.  If you screw up we will tell you but that doesn’t mean we don’t love you. It means we care about you.” Brian got up, walked around the table and gave John a hug.


“Considering everything I put you through when I was younger I don’t understand why.”


“Because I grew up in the same house you did, basically.  Everyone deserves better than that.”


As the three of them cleaned up the lunch mess, Brian got a call.  He went to his office and John and Justin were left alone.


Justin could tell John still had something on his mind.  “What’s up, John?” I can tell you are thinking about something.”


“I don’t want you to think i am some sort of creeper of something but it’s really driving me crazy.”

“What’s driving you crazy?”  How does sex with a guy work? Well, I know HOW it works but ….”

“Have you thought about having sex with a guy before?”


“I have thought about having sex period.  I told you about the girl I was with and it was such a disaster.  I just wondered if I guy is a lot different. You probably can’t help me out since you have never been with a woman.”


“Who said I was never with a woman?”


“I guess I just figured…..”


“Your uncle has been with a few but I have only been with one.  My best friend. She wanted her first time to be good so I had sex with her. For me, I can’t say it was bad but if I never have to do it again I am fine with that.”


“How different is it with a guy?”


“Well, there is always pain but you find out that pain and pleasure are often two sides of the same coin. There are times it feels like your insides may tear.”

“That sounds awful!”


“Oh but the pleasure  and passion, once the pain goes away, it is so worth it.  The pleasure can come from anyone but the passion, passion comes with love. And your uncle is a …..”


“Justin, do you mind not giving too many details.  He is my uncle after all.”


“And John, everything that we said was true but obviously we didn’t, we couldn’t tell you everything. It’s been 10 years, however, one part we didn’t mention.  Brian doesn’t like to mention it and I understand that but the truth is it is a significant point in our relationship. When we had known each other for two years I knew I loved Brian but he was still denying it.  He refused to do anything that showed his real feelings. I was very young and at the time thought I needed things to show me he loved me. Well, I found someone else, or he found me. I moved in with someone else. He was romantic.  He did everything you are supposed to so show love. But he lied about many things including his eternal love for me. The first night we were apart he slept with someone else.”

“Sounds like Uncle Brian slept with lots of other guys.”


“He did but he never lied about it. He always followed our agreement. I learned from Ethan that the outward expressions mean nothing when the inside of the person doesn’t match the outside. You and your uncle really are a lot alike. Showing your feelings, showing affection, isn’t a bad thing and, I’m not saying you won’t ever get your heart broken but it usually is well worth it when you look back at it.”


John shocked Justin and through his arms around Justin. “Thank you, Justin.  You’re right about most of what you said.”


“Since I have been honest with you, will you be honest with me?”


John nodded.


“Have you thought about being with a man?”


“I had never even thought about being with a guy.”


“From that comment I would say you might be changing your mind?”


“If I could find someone like you,” John blushed and so did Justin.


“Trust me, John, I have lots of flaws. And there will be someone out there that is perfect for you. Just know that if you have questions, concerns you can always ask me.”


Brian walked back in. “Sorry, didn’t mean to be gone that long. Everything OK here?”


“I think so.” Justin smiled and John who nodded.


“Have any plans for the day, John?  You know you aren’t prisoner here.” Brian asked him.


“I really don’t have anything to do.  I can’t hang out with my old friends who I now realize really weren’t friends. Justin, do you mind if I work in the studio?”


“You can use the studio any time but I do appreciate your asking.  I’ll try to stop by later or text me if you have any questions. I don’t think we have any plans.”


Brian raised his eyebrows at Justin.  “Ok, we don’t have any plans to go anywhere.”

“Except heaven.” Brian said while John and Justin groaned.


Before he left John hugged Brian and then hugged and gave Justin a kiss. “Thanks, guys.” And he left.


After John left, Brian looked at Justin.  “You do know he has a crush on you, don’t you?”


“Ya, we actually just talked about it. I am aware but unless you have a real problem with it I think he needs to learn to be comfortable showing affection.  You know I will keep it in perspective for him and if I think he goes overboard I will stop it.”


“You do know that if he steps over the line I will have to kill him and that would put a crimp in this family bonding thing,” Brian took Justin’s hand. He kissed each finger and then the palm of his hand. He worked his way up Justin’s arm and then pulled him near and started kissing his neck, burying his head in Justin’s neck. “I love the smell of you. The taste of you,” He kissed Justin and pulled him closer, “The feel of you. I really want to feel more of you.” Brian’s hand slid down the back of Justin’s shorts. As he squeezed he noticed just a little flinch. “You ok? We have been playing a little riskier lately.  You know I never want to hurt you, don’t you?”


“I am just fine but I am thinking that it might be about time for you to get yours again. I know it isn’t something you necessarily like to give up that much control but, isn’t it usually well worth it? But. right now we need to talk wedding. Emmett wants me to meet with him next week and I have to have some ideas.  I know you act like you don’t care about details and I know that is true when it comes to the little things but what about where we are holding the wedding and colors and food. I think those are the biggest things. Oh and who is standing up with us and how many.”


“Don’t make me regret asking  you,” Brian smiled at him.


“Too late, can’t take it back now!”


“I would never want to do that.” He pulled Justin to him and just held him close.  We have left each other too often. Never again. Putting his hand tenderly around his neck he pulled him close.  He lowered his lips and languidly touched them to Justin, drawing Justin’s tongue into his own mouth. That man had a magic tongue. As they pressed against each other the need was obvious.  “Brian,” Justin attempted to move back a bit. “Brian, I am not kidding. We need to do some planning. I promise, next time we have time to play I promise I will make it worth your while.


“I was thinking about how many people we need to plan on and if you want to invite business associates other than our friends do we want a separate reception for them or just have a party later. One other thing that crossed my mind, I think we should call Antony and his parents and see if he found anything to do this fall.  I think he would be a great friend for John. John could help him acclimate to the country and Antony’s personality is so loving and open. He could teach John a thing or two.”


Brian looked at his watch.  Let’s call them right now. It isn’t too late there.  Brian called the number he had for Antony and Angelica’s parents. After catching up with them on speaker phone Brian got to the point. “Justin and I were just talking about Antony and wondered what he is doing. I know it was up in the air whether he would go to college this fall or if he would get a job for a year or two.”


“You couldn’t have called at a better time. He thought he had a job but now the company can no longer hire him. He is helping in the cafe but that doesn’t help him get to university.”


“We would love it if he came and stayed with us.  We are planning our wedding and there are so many things going on.  He would be a great help to us and I would make sure he started college classes. I am hoping I can fly all of you out here for the wedding. We would love to have Angelica be part of our wedding.” Brian looked at Justin as he said it and Justin nodding his approval.


“That would be wonderful.  You are too kind to our family.”  


“Your family was very kind to us.  I wanted to talk to you before talking to Antony. If you don’t mind I will call him now and see if he would like to join us.”


Brian and Justin called Antony.  “Antony, how are you my friend.”


“I am doing well, congratulations that you are getting married. That is a good thing.”


“I just spoke to your father and he said you had a little disappointment recently. Your job fall through?”


“Yes, they had a fire and could no longer take on interns.”


Justin spoke up now.  “We were wondering, would you like to come live with us until our wedding?  We could use some extra help and you could take college classes online. Your mom and dad said it was OK.  Then after the wedding you can either go home with them or stay if you like.”


“You are serious?  You want me to come to the U.S.A.?


Now it was Brian, “Yes, we do.  You would be living in our guest house with my nephew.  John is helping Justin with his business but we have enough going on here we could use another assistant to help us out. We understand you need to talk to your parents and then get a student visa or if you can come as a visitor and then get the Visa.  Let me know if you want some help with that. My son’s mother is an attorney and she could get someone to help if you are unsure what steps to take.”


“I have done some looking into it already.  I do have my passport so I could leave soon with that.”


Justin again, “Whatever is comfortable for you and your parents. Just let us know when you are getting your plans finalized and we will let John know he is getting a roommate. I think you two will get along well.  He can show you around and you can show him what a real friend is like. He has had a rough time lately.”


Goodbyes were said and they hung up.  “That feels right to me.” Brian said.


Justin draped himself around Brian like he did so often especially when he was ready for play time.  


“Does this mean what I hope it means?”


“It does if you promise to lock down some wedding details by Monday.”


“Oh, I can promise locking down several things before that.  Lock the door, lock my lips, etc. etc. etc..”


“Remember I said it was your turn. Are you game?”


“You know I trust you,”


“Then come with me.”  Justin held out his hand and Brian took it. “On second thought, Go up to the bedroom and strip and lay on your back.  I will be up shortly.” Justin swatted Brian on the back side. “Get going. Be ready when I get up there or you will have a consequence.”


Brian went upstairs while Justin went to the play room.  He stopped by the refrigerator and got an ice bucket and some ice cream.  He raised upstairs. He set the items down in the hall and walked into the room.  Brian laid on the bed in all his glory. He was such a beautiful man. He never got tired of just looking at him.  Justin had something in his hand but he did not let Brian see what it was. Justin had a sleep mask in his hand and slipped it over Brian’s head.  Don’t touch it. Justin went back to the hall and picked up the tray with the items from downstairs. The first thing he did was put handcuffs on one of Brian’s wrists and then strung them through the headboard and then put the cuffs on the other wrist.  Brian allowed him to do it but hated being confined or controlled.


“What’s going on, Justin?”


“You will need to relax, Brian, or you won’t have any fun.  Justin straddled Brian above his waist. He had placed the tray near him.  Justin had picked up a piece of ice. He started at Brian’s forehead. He drug a piece of ice across it slowly.  He then traced the same line with his own hot tongue. He then did the same thing along the jawline. He skimmer Brian’s lips with the ice and then brushed his lips across Brian’s.  He took the ice to Brian’s wrist and drug it all the way to his armpit, and followed with his tongue.

“God, Justin,” He strained to touch him but couldn’t move. Justin had made his way to Brian’s sides.  He now took ice in both hands and started at the armpits and ever so slowly drug the hands downward stopping at times letting the skin chill.  He then pressed his hot tongue on those spots. “OOOHHHH, I need to touch you. I need to….”


“You will get what I give you!” Justin still had his clothes on and slid down Brian’s body a bit further.  Justin, fully clothed, was now sitting across Brian’s pelvis. He could feel his erection but was avoided moving too much yet.  He now took out the ice cream he had brought. He stuck his finger in the white cream and touched it to Brian’s lips. He dipped his finger between Brians lips. Brian tried hanging on to his finger with his tongue. He needed to touch Justin.  


“Justin, please I need you.”


Justin ignored him and spread a trail of ice cream around his nipples and then down his center to his belly button. Justin’s greedy tongue lapped around the nipples, spending time nibbling each one. And then that hot tongue went downward.   Justin now was squirming on top of Brian’s cock.


“Justin, PLEASE! I need to touch you!”


Justin slipped off his shirt and then removed the blindfold.  “Sorry, you just get to look while I do all the touching. Justin’s hands seemed to be everywhere.  He slid them down Brian’s sides. It was feather soft and Brian groaned. Justin’s tongue trailed below Brian’s pelvic bones and then slid even lower.  Justin took ice cream and dripped it on Brian’s cock. Hit tongue followed the drips that slid down the penis. Justin wanted to take the whole thing in his mouth but he restrained himself. He slid off the bed and dropped his pants.   He stood with one foot on each side of Brian’s chest. “Tell me what you want, Brian?”


“I want you.  I want all of you.”


Justin dripped ice cream on his own cock and then lowered it into Brian’s mouth. Brian did his best to get all of it off but at this angle that was difficult. Justin repositioned himself a bit so Brian could actually get most of it in his mouth,  He sucked on it like it was his very breath. Justin again slid down to Brian’s cock. He took an ice cube and ran it along the side of Brian’s cock.


“God, no, I need you,”


Justin now when to Brian’s feet.  He dripped ice cream between Brian’s toes and then began licking it off as he ran his thumbnails down the soul of each foot.  


Brian moaned with an unearthly grown.  He wanted to retract his feet but was afraid he would kick Justin.  


One last time Justin slid up Brian’s long, lean body and ended up laying on top of him.  He then reached up and undid the handcuffs. Before Justin could even get the handcuffs off Brian, Brian had flipped both he and Justin on the bed.  Before Justin had time to react, Brian had Justin’s legs over his shoulders and he was ready to push in. He grabbed lube that was always beside the bed and after putting on plenty of lube he started  pushing inward. Brian leaned over and kissed Justin’s lips. It was more than a kiss it was a possession. Brian possessed Justin’s mouth first and then plunged into his ass to possess him even more. Brian couldn’t get enough.  Not being able to touch him for that long was worse than any torture that could be done on him. He needed every bit of him he could get. Justin clamped down on Brian’s cocks sending him over the edge of sanity. Almost immediately he withdrew and took Justin in his mouth.   He sucked and licked until drawing Justin to join him on the other side.”


Laying together with bodies nearly fused Brian said, “I hated that.  I loved it but I really HATED that. I just wanted to touch you. I needed to touch you.  I just need you.”


“I guess you need to remember that.  Anytime you think about dumping me remember you can’t do life without me.  You need me, just like you need breath.” The dozed together as one.


It was late afternoon by the time Brian and Justin resurfaced.  There was a note on the refrigerator from John.


‘Justin,

I didn’t want to interrupt anything but  I would like some help on my clay project if you have a little bit of time.


John’


“I think that is a big step for him, asking for help.” Justin said.  “We haven’t talked dinner. Alice left steaks in the refrigerator for us.  Do you think you could start the grill pretty soon? I doubt I will be in the studio long. Maybe you could throw some potatoes in the oven. I know cooking isn’t your thing but I think you can handle that, can’t you.” The grin on Justin’s face had Brian growling at him.


“Just for that I am taking care of dinner tonight.”


“All of it? Like dessert,too.”


“Well, I was planning on you for dessert.”


“And you are planning on John having the same dessert?”


“I will come up with something!” Justin kissed him on the way out the door texting John as he walked.



As Justin walked up to the studio John was crossing the drive from the guest house.  “What’s up?”


“I am having trouble getting part of the sculpture right.  I thought maybe you would have some idea on how I could make it work better.”


Justin walked into the studio and found a very intricate bust on the work table.  It was not large, maybe 8 to 10 inches but the detail was there. Looking closely at it Justin could see the pain in the face that John had created.  The emotion said it all. “Wow, John, that is really good! I am very impressed. I don’t see any problem with it.”


“Actually I just don’t know what to do now.  I know it has to be fired but I don’t see a kiln. Do you have one?”


“I do.  It throws off so much heat I have it outside in what looks like a garden shed.  Let’s go check it out. I haven’t used it in a while so it might need to be cleaned out.” As they walked to the kiln room Justin started talking.  “I almost forgot to tell you, I hope you don’t mind but you are going to get a roommate. I should say housemate. There are 4 bedrooms in that house so you each will have your own space.  His name is Antony. He is from Milan, Italy. Brian and I met him on our vacation. He thought he had a job lined up for this fall but it fell through. He is coming and will take some online classes and just help out.  As we plan the wedding there is going to be more stuff to do around here. I think Brian is thinking about having him go to the office part of the time, too. I thought you might actually enjoy the company. I know it is nice to have your own space, especially when coming from your house but you should still have plenty privacy.  


“That should be Ok.”


“I was hoping for a little more excitement.”


“Sorry, I just am not always good around new people.”


“You two are perfect for each other.  He is friendly and outgoing. You know your way around the area.  Even if you don’t become best friends I think you will get along.”  Justin looked over at John’s uncertain face. “It will be just fine.” And he put his arms around John.  


John quickly had him in a tight grip.  If he wasn’t mistaken John was trying to rub against him without being noticeable.


“Uh, John, what are you doing?”


“Shit, I’m sorry. I’m sorry!”


“John, just tell me what you were doing.”


“I just wanted to know what it felt like. What it felt like to feel another guy’s…..”


“I got the picture.  Obviously, you are very curious. Can you see yourself with a guy?”


“I never had thought about it. It wasn’t worth the trouble it would have caused but after watching you and Uncle Brian…”

“WATCHING US!”


“No, no, not literally. I just mean the way you two react to each other I can tell my mom lied to me.  I just hope I can find someone like you…..I mean like you did.”


Justin wasn’t sure if that was a slip or he really didn’t get his words out.  “John, I love you like I love a family member. But I have to tell you, Brian tends to be possessive at times when it comes to me.  If he ever thought you would try something with me, he would lose it on you. He loves you too but I have been his partner for a very long time.  We belong to each other. We may still play around but it is always with the other one and with their permission. And we don’t lie to each other.” He smiled at John. “Do you understand what I am trying to tell you?  I am always game for a hug even a kiss. And seriously, if you wanted to know what it feels like to be up against a man like that I might even be game but Brian would have to be involved because I wouldn’t do that without his knowledge and approval.”


Now John had a look of almost fear.  “Yes, I will be telling him because, like I said, I don’t hide things from him but you didn’t do anything wrong.  You are just curious and I am here. I’m listening.


This time when John hugged him there was a whole different feel.  It was a feel of gratitude.


The kiln had gotten cleaned as they talked. “So you know what you are doing right?”  What temp are you putting it on and for how long?” The numbers John gave him were correct so he said goodbye and headed back to the house telling him to come up in about half an hour.


Justin had a dilemma.  Did he tell Brian what happened in the studio? He didn’t feel in anyway threatened and he actually believed John.  John’s curiosity was getting the better of him. Hell, it’s not like there was going to be any real ‘contact’. He remembered having those same questions before Brian taught him everything. But, would Brian see it that way?  By the time he got to the house he realized he had to tell him. Brian was out of the patio starting the grill when he walked up.


“Hey, Baby.” Justin walked up to Brian.


“Sunshine,” Brian pulled him in and since it was on his mind he thought about that feeling as they kissed. He moved his pelvis ever so slightly and felt the response he got from Brian. “Keep moving like that and we could have a problem with dinner being delayed.”


“Can we sit and talk for a couple minutes or do you have other food to get ready?”


“I have it all under control.  This looks serious.”


“I want you to listen to everything I am about to say before you react.” Brian nodded. “John is very curious about being with a man. And, well, he is just wondering how a lot of things feel.”


“If he grabbed you I will kill him!” Brian sat up very straight and stated very coldly.


“It was nothing like that. You promised to listen.” Brian sat back a bit. “I just gave him a bit of a hug and he brushed up against me but I felt it was deliberate so I called him on it. He is curious.  He is curious about all of it. If it hadn’t been for you I wonder what I would have done. Earlier today he asked me to describe sex, not like a dirty old man but like a little kid that just wants to know. We can give him some of our dvds so he can watch  what it is like.”


“Justin you are not considering having sex with him?”


Justin’s mouth dropped open, “NO! And I am not thinking of exposing myself to him.  But what I am going to suggest is totally your call. Whatever you say I will understand.”

“Right now I am thinking anything is a little creepy...Ok creepy isn’t the right word but uncomfortable I guess fits.”


“All I am proposing, and this could be a game for you, is that by the time dinner is over you have me very uncomfortable. Whether you have fondled me under the table or kissed me senseless, or anything else you choose to do that isn’t obvious to John. We can give him a few of our favorite movies to take back with him. Then when it is time for him to go I give him the normal hug I would always give him. He may be really turned off by it once he knows the feeling.  But if it has any effect on him he has the movies and a new experience.”


“I can’t decide if you are a genius or crazy or a little of both.  I do like the idea of tormenting you through dinner.”


“Brian, he knows I am not an option under any circumstances. I am just trying to give the poor guy an idea without making it obvious and without you scaring the crap out of him. Think about it. I will know by your actions or lack of them what you decide. And he will be up to eat in about 10 minutes so you could put the steaks on. ”


Justin followed Brian into the house, “Is there anything I can help with?”


Brian turned and pinned Justin to the counter.  Steaks in one hand he put the other hand behind Justin’s head and pushed his tongue between his lips. He pillaged his mouth until Justin was breathless.  “Game on.” is all he said as he walked out to the grill.


Justin hoped this didn’t backfire.


Brian threw the steaks on the grill.  John came walking up from the guest house.  “If you’d like a beer help yourself. I put a few in the fridge over there. I know you aren’t old enough but one is not going to kill you.”


Justin stepped out of the house. “Can I get something ready for dinner?”


“Come over here and I will give you instructions.  Brian made sure he was blocking John’s view of Justin when he grabbed Justin’s crotch.  Justin groaned as just that quick he had rubbed spots that drove him up a wall. Justin took a step back and a deep breath at the same time. “Yes, you could get out the salad I made and the potatoes in the oven.”


“What did you end up making for dessert?”


“You will see when we are done eating.”  Brian seasoned the steak one last time. He put them on a plate and carried them in with John following.  After setting the steaks down, Brian looked in the fridge. “Justin, can you come here and help me find the steak sauce?”


Justin walked over and before he knew it he was between Brian and the door. Brian ground his hips into Justin’s ass. Justin softly groaned. Brian leaned so his mouth was by Justin’s ear.  “It could be a very long night for you.”


Brian made sure Justin’s chair was next to him and very clothes.  He positioned Justin to his left so he could continue to eat and yet do whatever he wanted with Justin. Unless Brian was cutting his steak his left hand was in Justin’s crotch. Part of the time he actually had it inside his waistband and had his hand on his bare cock. Justin was having a hard time thinking straight anymore.  Brian would slow down just long enough for Justin to regain some composure.


At one point during the meal, John looked at Justin, “Do you feel ok, Justin.  You don’t look all that good.”


“Ya, I’m fine.” He said with a little tremble in his voice.  Hoping to get Brian away from the table for a bit Justin said, “ So what’s for dessert?”


Brian did stand up now and walked to the refrigerator.  He came back with a knife and a tube of chocolate chip cookie dough on a plate.  Brian peeled off the packaging and cut the dough into bite sized pieces. “Dessert is served.”


Justin looked at Brian and said, “Are you kidding? You call this a dessert.”


John leaned over and grabbed a chunk.  “I always wanted to do this.” John threw a piece of the dough in the air and caught it in his mouth.  


Brian’s hand slipped into Justin’s pants once more.  “Oh, God…” John gave Justin a strange look. “I love cookie dough too.” he said with a strangled voice.


All three of them ate cookie dough until they couldn’t eat any more.  They groaned simultaniasly. Two groaned from eating too much cookie dough, Justin groaned because he was so ready to cum it was killing him.  


Brian stood up and started clearing the the dishes giving Justin a couple minutes to regain his composure again.  Justin prayed John gave him a couple minutes before he stood to go.



“Thanks for a great dinner, Uncle Brian.  I…..I...really appreciate everything you have  done for me.” John walked over to Brian and gave him a hug. “I almost forgot,” Brian said, “I know you have a curiosity.  I understand that.” He handed him a couple movies that were laying there. “These might help solve some questions.”


Oh, shit, Justin thought he stood up as John walked over for a hug.  Justin wrapped his arms around him like he always did. Justin felt John stiffen in his arms.  It was obvious he got the experience he was curious about.



John headed back to the Guest house with a couple movies in hand. That was an odd dinner, very good but odd.  Brian and Justin had something going on but he never figured it out. But something had been going on because Justin was barely able to sit still and, Holy Shit, he was massive tonight when he gave him a hug. He would lay money, that he didn’t have, that those two were already screwing somewhere.


Justin watched John walk down the path and the second John turned the corner Justin had stepped out of his pants and then ripped Brian’s pants down, too.  Justin literally didn’t know what to do. Finally, he just pushed Brian down to his knees. He plunged into Brian’s mouth over and over until his whole body shook.  Brian swallowed everything Justin gave him. Now that Justin was calmer he was still ready for more.


Brian leaned Justin over the counter and in one move pushed slow in until he was tightly against Justin’s ass. He knew this was probably painful because he had no lube handy but soon the noises he was making told Brian he wasn’t hurting now.  Brian soon was emptying himself inside Justin. “Ooohhh,” Brian nearly collapsed on Justin.

“Brian, your turn.”  


Brian looked down and saw Justin still had an erection.  “Seriously?”


Justin pushed Brian against the cupboard and began working one finger in and then two, always remembering Brian wasn’t as comfortable at this as he is. Justin slowly worked his way into Brian and finally, Justin found total relief deep inside of his love.


Both men were totally wiped out when they managed to get to their room. They fell into bed and slept.  


Justin woke to the smell of coffee. He reached over and was surprised to feel Brian over there. “Brian, Brian, I think we have a burglar that likes coffee downstairs.”


Brian pulled Justin to him, “Well if coffee is already made you and I should have time to…” Brian pulled Justin in letting him know he was very willing to have another round.


“Really, after last night?” Brian just grinned at Justin. Justin offered his back to Brian who didn’t need to be offered a second time.  


With plenty of lube he entered Justin and Brian reached around one hand on Justin’s cock and the other one had slipped under Justin and was pulling Justin’s torso tightly against him. Justin’s ear ended up next to Brian’s mouth. “I love you, Sunshine.” and both pulsed and relaxed.  


They rolled out of bed and grabbed robes.  The smell of coffee was leading them downward. In the bathroom they found a pot of coffee and next to it the movies they had lent to John.  


They inhaled the aroma and the sipped it.  “John knows how to make a cup of coffee. This is amazing.” Brian said as he took another sip.  “So do we ask him about the movies? Or is that too embarrassing for him to talk about with his uncle?”  Brian crossed his fingers.


“If he doesn’t bring it up figure he doesn’t want to talk to you about it. I can handle that conversation.  Right now it is time for us to talk about our wedding. “


Justin and Brian spent the morning talking about the wedding.  They knew they were going to have blue and gold. Justin was having Daphne stand up for him and Brian was going to ask Michael. Justin suggested Ted.  Brian spent a lot more time with him now than Michael but there was always going to be a thing between those to and although Justin didn’t understand why Brian still hung on he knew the whole story.  


They found a beautiful art gallery  for the wedding. Emmett had already spoken for it.  They came up with a wedding list of friends and some family.  


“So, Brian, are you going to invite Claire?”  Justin asked.


“Brian started laughing, “Are you serious?  NO. Are you inviting your father?”


Justin was silent for a moment.


Brian looked at him, “Justin, you aren’t seriously thinking about inviting him, are you?”


The look on Justin’s face told Brian this wasn’t a joke.”Sunshine,” He took his hand. “Do you really want to put yourself through that?”


“I just keep hoping that sometime, sometime he will come around in his lifetime.”


“Come here.”  Brian opened his arms and Justin slid in. “This doesn’t have to be decided today. Just remember, I love you, and I will always love you.”


After finishing up the details they needed they dressed.  Brian went into the office to do a few things while Justin headed out to see the sculpture John had in the kiln.  Justin walked over to the guest house and knocked. John yelled, “Who is it?”


“It’s me, John.”


“Come in!”


Justin walked in. “Has anyone ever told you how amazing your coffee is? Brian and I would have had an orgasm drinking it if we hadn’t already had a couple this morning.”


“TMI, Justin, TMI.”


“So, just wondering if you watched the movies last night? You know if you have any questions I will answer them you.”


“I have a question,  What the hell was going on with you and Uncle Brian last night”

“I meant questions about the movies.”


“Were those real? I mean….”


“Just remember everything looks bigger on camera.  The two we shared are more realistic than most but they still were movies. But at least you have some idea on what goes on. Now the real reason I came down here was to look at your sculpture, not talk about porn.”


Justin swung his arm around John’s shoulder and they headed out to the studio.”