- Text Size +

Chapter 7


Time moved quickly.  Justin was more impressed by John every day.  He was doing well at the business end but the art he did was also pretty impressive.  He wasn’t ready for exposure yet but if he decided to keep working at it he would make a living off of it some day.  And since the night of the blowup John had been acting differently toward Justin. He was fairly sure John hadn’t told him everything but that was OK.  


John had been very helpful lining up two, one night shows.   Justin hoped Brian could come with him. He hated being away from him but he understood he was busy too.  At least it wasn’t an extended tour again. He had done one of those years ago and it was almost the end of them.


Brian was spending long hours at work.  He was leaving early and coming home late.  There was a major advertising event happening in Pittsburgh and Kinnetiks was heavily involved.  In fact Emmett had been planning the award dinner and dance to follow for a couple months but now Brian had to get more involved as it got close. He had squeezed in a couple lunches with Michael in the last couple weeks but Justin hadn’t given an inch yet about working on ‘Rage’.  


The biggest thing going on was Antony arriving tomorrow.  His plane was supposed to land at 5:00 pm Justin planned to pick him up and hopefully Brian would be at the house by the time they got back.  He really missed Brian when he worked such long hours. Brian was so tired when he got home he often fell asleep before, well, before anything.


Justin and Alice headed out to the guest house.  No one had been out there sinch John moved in over a month ago.  They were a little worried about what they would find. They let John know they would be out and knocked when they arrived.  John opened the door and waved them in.


As Alice walked in, she looked around. “Oh, wow!”


After hearing Alice’s response Justin wasn’t sure he wanted to walk in but when he did he was amazed.  It was clean. Sure there were some pillows that might need to be fluffed but otherwise it looked great. “John, this looks great!”


“Being raise with my mom it was easier to keep it clean then clean it after the lecture.”


Justin laughed and could picture it now.  “Well, we will go change the sheets and freshen the room up.  Which room do you think he should have, John? It is up to you.”


“I was thinking the room across from me would be good.”  


“Alice, I will be up in a minute.”  Alice knew when she was being sent away and went upstairs.


“John, Antony will be nice and close there won’t he?” John almost looked embarrassed to have been caught. “Remember you need to be careful.  And remember, I will answer any questions you have whether it is just you or the two of you. Don’t do anything stupid and if neither of you have experience, lets just say you might need to get an ‘instructor’.  I really want you to have the best experience you can have if you chopse to try it.”


“I will, Justin. I will need to ask questions before I do anything.”


“I better check up on Alice.  I promised to help.”


Justin jogged up the stairs and found Alice just finishing up. “Location, location, location. Nice and close.”


“Alice do you miss anything?”


“I try not to.  So what are the plans?”


“There are no plans. Thoughts, yes.  They are both young men but by that age I was with Brian.  Sex is always on their minds. If they are both open to it, it is bound to happen.”


“They are lucky to have you.  Brian, too, but he’d have to show them.  For a businessman he doesn’t always know what to say.  You always seem to have words for John.”


They headed back to the main house.  Brian had texted he would be home by 5:30.  Justin was so excited they may have a night to themselves he called John.  “John, you are having dinner by yourself tonight. Do you need food brought down or do you have something there?”


“I will be fine.  You two have a nice evening together.”


“Thanks, John. I will talk to you tomorrow morning.”


Justin shooed Alice out the door at 5:00.


He wanted to set the mood for the evening.  He lit some candles and made a salad up himself including some homemade dressing Brian loved.  He decided against a big dessert. There were truffles which he put on a plate. He truly hoped he would be having something much tastier than chocolate.”


Brian had morning meetings that were thankfully finished on time.   He had Cynthia order him lunch so he didn’t need to leave. She was just about to bring the sandwich back to the office when Michael walked in to the office.  “Hey, Cynthia, is he in? I’ll take that back for you.” Before she could say anything he had grabbed the bag and walked through.

“BRIAN, hey, Brian I got your lunch.” Michael walked into the inner office.


“Michael, what are you doing here? How did you get past Cynthia?”


“I walked. Here’s your lunch! I was hoping we could go out somewhere for lunch.”


“Not today.I need to be out of here before 5:00 and I have something that I have to get finished.”


“What can’t wait until tomorrow? Come on.”


“Michael, you know I love you.  We have been best friends forever but you have to stop this. My family has to come first just like yours does when Ben is home.  I need to be home on time tonight. Antony is arriving tomorrow and we will have one more person in and out of the house. I hate to tell you but I need him more than I need you right now. Hate to admit it but I will always need him more than you.”


“Brian, are you going to let him…”


“He is doing nothing but keeping our family together so I am going to eat lunch and work. Talk to you later.” Brian looked back at the report he had in front of him and Michael  left.


At 4:45 Brian was heading out the door. He stopped by Cynthia’s desk. “So do I still have that morning meeting? What time is it 10:00?”


Cynthia smiled up at him.  “Your day is free tomorrow.  You are not to come in to the office.  You are going to spend the day with Justin.  Tell him he owes me.”


“There is too much going on for me to miss a day.”


“So spend an hour on the computer or phone at home. Spend the morning in bed with Justin.  The look on Michael’s face when he left you earns you the day off.”


“You are terrible, Cynthia,” He bent and kissed her cheek,”But thanks and I am sure Justin thanks you, too.”


Brian picked up a nice bottle of wine and, as an afterthought, he bought a single red rose.  He was fairly sure tonight would be a game night and his cock was already anticipating it. Stopped at a stoplight Brian sent a voice text to Justin.  ‘I will be home in 20 minutes. Want to play ‘ping pong’ tonight?’


Justin heard a text come in.  He saw it was from Brian. He hoped it wasn’t telling him he would be late.  He looked at it and started smiling. He returned the text.


 

Brian heard a text come in and at the next stoplight he looked at it.  “See you very soon!”


Justin went upstairs to do a little preparation. He took a quick shower and set out some candles.  He made sure there were the normal supplies available including lube, the ping pong paddle, and, just because, a couple vibrating toys. They had a long night just the 2 of them. He decided he was up for some fun tonight. He chose a remote control butt plug that could be operated from his phone.  After a little time and effort it was seated snuggly in place. It always took a bit of getting used to the feeling but he would adjust. At this point he set it to do a short buzz every 5 minutes. He heard a car door as he went down the stairs.


Justin heard his footsteps  and walked to the door. He opened it just as Brian was ready to insert the key. His left hand was behind his back. Justin stepped aside so he could come in. He stuck his key in his pocket and reached behind his back. His hand came forward holding a red rose out to Justin. Now Justin  took the flower and slid into his open arms. As his other arm came around Justin saw a bottle of wine. “When I saw your text today I was afraid you were going to be late.” Justin placed his hand at the base of Brian’s neck and stepped on tiptoes to meet his mouth. Just then a vibration ran through him and he jumped.  Brian looked quizzically but met that mouth he loved so much. He molded Justin’s body to him and deepened the kiss invading Justin’s mouth. Brian slid his hand down to cup Justin’s ass. As his fingers molded the perfectly shaped globe he slid his fingers down the division and he knew he felt something. He looked down into Justin’s eyes and smiled.


“So what fun have you started without me?”  The vibration occured again. “Well, well, well.  And what is controlling this.” He tapped the plug so it went in just a bit further and Justin trembled.


He handed Brian his phone.  It was open to the app. “This is for your pleasure tonight. Do with it what you like.”  


Brian dipped his head for one more kiss.  “Would you mind opening the wine and I am guessing there is some dinner nearly ready because if it isn’t started we are not eating until VERY late.”Justin had another shiver run through him.


“It is nearly done, maybe 15 minutes or so.”


“I am going to go get out of this suit.  I will be back in a few minutes.” He snagged a kiss and headed to their room.  He stripped off his suit and pulled on his favorite pair of jeans. He had Justin’s phone and looked at this app.  He remembered getting this device but they had never used it. He stood at the top of the back stairs and raised the level of vibration and the timing.  He heard Justin yelp in the kitchen. Brian chuckled. This could be fun. He found a setting called heartbeat. He put it on the lowest setting and set the timer to go for five minutes and then stop for five minutes. The vibration would be stronger each time.  He would keep the phone close tonight.


When he arrived in the kitchen Justin was leaning on the counter with an odd look on his face.He walked up behind him and slipped his arms around Justin from behind and he firmly pressed his hips into Justin forcing the vibrating toy in further and having it run against his prostate. Justin couldn’t move forward due to the counter and the full heart beat went through him. “What is that setting?  It feels like your penis is in there throbbing.”


“It is just warming you up for me. Is dinner ready?”


“Ya, I’ll get it out.”

“No, you just sit down and I will get it out of the oven.”


Justin sat down very carefully knowing what the result would be. The pressure doubled now and he realized it was getting more powerful each time it started. Brian served the meal and kept a conversation going.  Justin was doing his best to focus on what he was saying instead of what was going on deep in his body.


Brian  poured Justin another glass of wine who took a large swallow trying to calm his ever growing need. “I nearly forgot to tell you.  You owe Cynthia.”


“Owe her for what?”


“Well, she got me out of there today and….”

“And what?” Justin asked.

“I don’t have to go in at all tomorrow.  I will have to spend an hour or so on the phone sometime but I can spend the day here, with you.” He leaned over and kissed Justin just as the five minutes began again and now it was getting to be very powerful.


“Brian will you please turn it down.  Do something,,,,” His voice was getting quite shaky. “I am not … going to….be able... to …”


“You will not cum yet.”  Brian did take the phone and reset the vibrator.  He started it over with a different rhythm. He walked over and claimed Justin’s mouth again as he reached down and unzipped Justin’s pants. He slid his hand into Justin’s underwear  and began massaging his balls.


“Oh, god.” Justin croaked.


Brian kept it up as the vibration started again.  Justin was getting frantic. “Oh, please, I...need…..” Justin stripped off his own shirt so he could be skin on skin with Brian.

“Go upstairs.  I will be there in a minute.”  Brian turned off the device as he put away the food. He grabbed another bottle of wine and went to their room.


Justin had stripped and was laying on the bed slowly rubbing his dick as he tried to keep control over himself.  The vibrating had stopped and now it almost felt odd not having the movement.


Brian looked at his beautiful body and wanted it so badly but they weren’t quite ready for that yet. He put on the sternest face possible and entered the room.  “So you think you can play with yourself when I am not here?” He walked to the bed. Take that thing out of you. It needs to be ready for me whenever I am ready for it.” Brian walked over and saw another toy by the bedside table as well as the paddle.  Now he was sure this is what Justin wanted tonight. He went fully into the roll.


Well if you like playing with these things so much maybe I will help you with another one.  He took the new one laying there and put lots of lube on it. Knowing he would be quite loose already he slowly, but firmly inserted it and twisted it so it was positioned it up against his prostate.   Now I think you need to be taught a lesson. Brian positioned Justin over his knees. His penis fell between his legs. Brian took the paddle and started a light, steady repeated stroke. There was little power but the rhythmic beat and the constant stimulation within was driving Justin to madness. After about 30 strikes Brian stopped and began rubbing the reddened skin.He pulled out the stimulator. Justin cried out at the emptiness he now felt.  Brian then took his fingernails and slowly, softly, began dragging them across the heated skin.


Justin’s entire body was now quivering.  Every nerve ending was firing. He had held his tongue as long as he could. “Brian, now, Brian I need you NOW.”


Brian flipped Justin to his back on the bed.  He put Justin’s legs over his shoulders and then began his in and out of the well loosened opening. Brian grabbed Justin’s hips and started a rhythmic thrust in and out.  He leaned over and saw the intense look on his face. The strain of the evening’s play was evident. Brian reached for Justin’s cock and began massaging it as he went in and out.


Justin whimpered, “Now.”


Brian began to thrust deep and hard.  He leaned over and took Justin’s mouth and began inserting his tongue in and out at the same speed of his thrusts.


Justin again began shivering from head to toe and let out a shout of exquisite gratification as he shot a stream over Brian’s chest. He wrapped his arms around Brian to keep him still for a minute.  After taking a couple deep breaths he loosened his grip and Brian thrust quickly and with force a few times and as Brian emptied himself into Justin, Justin again released more cum on both of them. Brian collapsed on Justin and taking Justin with him they rolled to their sides facing each other. Brian reached down and found the Justin’s warmed skin and he again started dragging his fingernails over it.


“Brian,” Justin’s voice quaking again. “I love you, but right now, get your fingers off my fucking ass or I will go totally INSANE.”


Brian brought his hand to the middle of Justin’s back and left it there, pulling him in closely.  They drifted off to a sound sleep.


Around midnight, Justin shifted. He felt sticky all over. “Brian, Baby, I am going to take a shower. I feel gross.”


“I don’t want you to move but you’re right.  Let’s shower.”


The men stood under the shower heads together. Justin took a bar of soap and starting on Brian’s shoulder and worked his way down his back and then to his ass.  He ran the soap over it but did not give it any special attention. He then went around to the front and rubbed the soap to waist and a clinical cleaning of his penis and balls.


“DId I do something? You seem to be ignoring some of your favorite places.”


“Trust me, soon you will not be missing anything.”


Brian washed Justin and they both rinse off the soap. They cut off the water and dried each other.


“I’m hungry!” Justin said.  “I was a bit distracted during dinner but need food now.”


The men pulled on some briefs and went down to the kitchen.  They pulled some meat and cheese out of the fridge and grabbed a box of crackers out of the pantry.  Brian poured them each some Jim Beam and they sipped it while they ate. After eating their fill Justin looked into Brian’s eyes.


“Shall we go back to our room?”


They walked into their room and Justin quietly said, “Baby, let me do something for you.”


“You do something for me all the time.”


“Shhh, lay on your stomach.”


Justin slid next to Brian and with a steady pressure started on Brian’s lower back and moved upward.  He worked his way up to his shoulders, working muscles from the spine outward to the shoulders. He followed it with his tongue and lips.  He went down to the waist and worked the muscles of his tight ass with deep pressure and again followed with kisses and nibbles. He continued down each leg working the muscles.  Justin added oil to his hands and starting at the waist again he repeated his movements with oil and this time as he slip upward he dragged his body along the skin helping to disperse oil and body heat all the way up. Justin drug his teeth along his pelvic bone.  He added more oil and spread it on the back of his thighs but then began working oil on his inner thighs. Brian groaned. Justin again slid his body over Brian’s back and downward. This time he dragged his fingernails across the brief clothed ass. He reached between Brian’s legs and slowly held his balls in one hand while running his other hand slowly along the underside of his sack. He blew on them through the cloth. By now Brian was making a sound that was indescribable.  It was a cross between a purr and a whimper.


Without saying a word, he had Brian flip to his back.  His erection was clearly obvious. Justin now straddled Brian and putting more oil on his hands he began rubbing his chest again followed with his teeth and tongue and lips.  As he dipped below the waist he lightly bit Brian’s cock. This time his whole body vibrated.


Justin slowly dipped his fingers below the waistline of the briefs and tugged them down freeing Brian’s cock. Justin tempted fate and lightly scraped his teeth along his pelvic bone. Brian was quivering now.   Justin slipped off his own briefs and softly said. “I am all yours. Baby. Use me!” He didn’t know what to expect but Brian just turned Justin on his side and gently slid into him. He pulled Justin as close as he could and just moved slowly in and out.  


As they both found release. No words were needed. They were one.  They would always be one.



It was about 8 am when Brian stirred Justin was just a breath away.  What had Justin done to him last night. Just the thought of it made Brian’s whole body tingle and woke his dick up.  Justin was just too close not to do what his body needed. He grabbed the ever available lube and put some on his fingers and his cock. He slowly pressed his finger in through the tight opening.  He moved it and added another. By now Justin was awake. He reached back and pulled Brian’s hips closer to his body. Brian pushed in and began a slowly move in and out. Just thinking about last night Brian picked up the pace.  Justin never ceased to excite him. “Justin do you know how much I love you?” Justin turned his head and Brian met his wanting lips.


John walked in the kitchen and was surprised not to smell coffee at this time of the morning. Brian must have overslept after their night alone and just left without making some.  After starting a pot of coffee he wondered if Justin was alright. He heard a moan from upstairs. He wondered if Justin had a hangover from last night. He went upstairs quietly. If he was still sleeping he would just sneak out again.  He was surprised to see the door open and now he could definitely hear Justin moan.

Brian was not as gentle as last night.  His thrusts were powerful and coming quickly.  He had reached around Justin and grasped his balls and massaged.  Justin moaned loudly. “Brian, I love you so much.”


Just as John peaked in the room he heard Justin’s endearment and saw that Justin didn’t have a headache. He knew he should just step back and go downstairs but what he saw was so beautiful. Justin had reached back and had his hand on the back of Brian’s neck and had turned his face the best he could so they could kiss passionately while, at the same time Brian held Justin’s dick in his hand as his powerful legs and hips thrust in and out. It had only been a second when Justin noticed something move.  “John.” Justin said in surprise.


“Oh, god, I am so sorry.  I didn’t mean…. I didn’t know….” John ran out and down the stairs as he continued to apologize.


Brian was too close to stop. Within seconds both men ejaculated.They normally would have laid together in the ‘afterglow’ but Brian knew his lover.  “Go find him. I think he would be scared if I went to find him.”


Justin gave him a kiss.  “You’re probably right. He was obviously more shocked then we were.”

He grabbed his robe and went to the kitchen, figuring that is where he would find him.  


John was so embarrassed.  He wondered if he should just go back to his house or go to the studio.  Just out of habit he grabbed a cup and poured some coffee and then was just opening the back door when he heard foot falls. He stopped knowing he might as well get a meeting over with and prayed Brian didn’t kill him.


Justin came around the corner, obviously looking for him. “John, wait!”   


John stopped and walked back to the island. Justin smiled at him.  “Good Morning.”


“Morning.  I am so sorry!” John’s mouth just began to run.  “I didn’t know he was home. I heard you moan and thought you might have a hangover.  I was just going to check if you needed something like a cup of coffee.”


“John, really it is ok. Would we have prefered you not to walk in at that moment.  Probably. But we have fucked in front of people often. It used to be a regular occurance.  I know we talked about that a little bit. The only real difference is we weren’t out for a quick fuck.”


John stopped him, “It was obvious even to me you were making love.  Don’t get mad by the look you and Brian had on your face….it said everything to me about your relationship.  It showed love. I am not sure I have ever seen that before with anybody.” Justin went over and gave John a hug and John put his arms around Justin and hugged back, “How mad is Uncle Brian?”


“I wasn’t but I really prefer you get your hands off my nearly naked fiance.”  Brian stepped toward them and John took a couple steps back as Brian ‘claimed’ Justin, wrapping his arms around him from behind, slipping one hand into Justin’s robe.


Justin knew he should be offended that Brian sometimes treated him like a possession but he was treated like his most valuable one and he would never stop loving that. He leaned against him already wishing Brian’s hand would wander lower.


John had retreated several steps as Brian approached.


Justin could see John was very uncomfortable right now. “Why don’t you head to the studio. Look over the emails that came in.  I am waiting for one from New Orleans and from Salt Lake City about the upcoming shows. I will be down about 10:30. Obviously Brian is home for the day but we both have some work to do but right now we have a little unfinished business. “Justin turned into Brian and Brian lowered his mouth as John made a quiet retreat.


“Let’s go take a shower and get ready for the day.  Can’t believe Antony will be here by the time we go to bed.“ Justin commented.


“Oh I plan to go to bed a couple times before he arrives.” Justin headed for the stairs and realized he had moved but his robe was still in Brian’s hand. He ran up the stairs with Brian close at his heels. Brian had caught up by the time they made it to the room and Brian tackled him so they both ended up on the bed laughing. Then Brian began to tickle Justin who responded in kind.  Then the tickling turned into hands grasping for each other as they melded their mouths.


After what seemed like and eternity and yet just a second Justin parted slightly.  I do hope to manage a little more time in here before we leave but right now let’s shower.


It was 10:45 when Justin arrived at the studio well satiated. John looked up as he walked in and started laughing.  “I don’t have to ask what you’ve been up to.”


“I was going to say you could use your imagination but you don’t have to anymore. This is awkward to say the least but I just feel like I need to clarify a few things with you now that you are over the shock and your uncle let you live.” He chuckled.  “I know there is no way you ‘saw’ all that much and I just don’t want you to think that your first time will be just like that. My first time was amazing but we didn’t know each other like we do now. What you saw this morning was contented love. It is nothing you will see on porn but I hope you find it someday with someone.”


Justin circled behind John, put his hands on  his shoulders, and looked at the computer screen. “So what do you have for me?”  


“New Orleans is all set for early February.  Looks like it will work best for you to go down on Wednesday and come back Monday or Tuesday.  Maybe Uncle Brian can go with you?”


“I like the way you think, my boy.”


“Did I happen to mention it’s Mardi Gras?”


“Are you kidding me?  How did you pull that off.  I thought they would just have some big name in for that.”


“Uh, Justin, after that last six figure scale you are a big name artist. I have no problem finding spots for you the problem is getting the rejects off my back. What I wouldn’t give to see New Orleans.”


“When is the other show again?”

“I was trying to get it in early April and they were trying for April 20.  I told them End of April wouldn’t work but they are being pretty persistent. Do you think you can make it work the week of the 20th?


“I guess I will have to.  I want to do that show because so many don’t want me to.  Salt Lake City is known to be homophobic and I never back down from a challenge.” They reviewed several other details and then talked about Antony for a while.  John had a good attitude not expecting anything to happen but open to it if it did. “John, why don’t you drive into town and mail the painting we wrapped up and then have some lunch.” He handed him a credit card.  Get some lunch and come up to the house about 3:45 no later than 4:00.” Justin headed for the house.


While Justin was at the studio with John, Brian was on the computer with Cynthia.  They reviewed documents back and forth. Every so often his mind wandered to this morning.  He wanted to believe John and he did but there was still the knowledge that John at one time had some feelings for Justin that kept coming up.


“Brian, you still there?” He snapped back to the conversation with Cynthia.  “Emmett called with the final information about the banquet and ball two weeks from tonight.  Don’t think there is anything else we could do to prepare. The only thing left for you is you preparing  your speech and making sure that you and that stunning lover of yours have tuxes for the event.”


“Well, I guess we need to get fitted for the wedding anyway so can you schedule a fitting for us next week some time at the end of the day.  I will ask him if he is busy any night….”


“Any night will work, Cynthia, just not too late because we always have plans then.” Justin said as he pushed his way on to Brian’s lap.  Justin started kissing Brian’s neck and then licked along his jawline.


Brian was ignoring him. “Did we hear anything from….”


Justin’s tongue slid into Brian’s mouth as his lips connected with Brian’s.  Justin managed to straddle Brian’s lap as he again started talking.


“Did we hear from….” Now Justin started grinding his pelvis into Brian;s, “Oh, god….”


“Brian, I’m going to go now.  I will take care of everything.”


Justin said, “Thanks, Cynthia, I owe you again.”


By now Brian had bit into justin’s neck and was laying him on the desk.


“Yes, you do.” Cynthia chuckled as Brian shut the computer.


“Right here?  On the desk? Well, I never….” Justin was laughing as Brian pulled his shirt off and then pushed Justin’s up to his neck and began licking him from the navel up to his nipples. He bit hard enough for Justin to jump as Justin got rid of the shirt.  Brian tugged on his pants after loosening them. Justin unfastened Brian’s pants and reached in puilling out his now engorged cock. He knew he didn’t have any lube but hoped Justin was alright with it.


“No lube, you ok with that.”


“Just get in there.” Justin laughed.  There is probably still some up there.


They both laughed as Brian pushed in quickly, “YES!”  


Brian reached down and started pulling lightly on Justin’s sack and cock.  He stroked and squeezed. Brian pounded into Justin until he Brian shuddered.  He then took a step further back and bent to take Justin all the way in his mouth. Justin started thrusting into Brian’s mouth until he to spasmed and Brian sucked every drop out while Justin shuddered.”


Brian straightened and Justin sat up and met his lips. “Are we ready for a teenager in the house as well as John?  We may not be able to do this kind of thing as often or you are going to keep a cool demeanor when we get caught like you did today.”


“What do you think about John and Antony getting together.”


“Justin, they haven’t even met.”


“No, but they have been emailing and although I have know idea what they have talked about I bet they both have an opinion already.  I just hope they came up with the same decision. I know both of these kids though and I think they will be fine.”


“Let’s grab some lunch and then,” Justin grabbed Brian’s ass, “We just might have time to go up stairs for one or two more rounds


“I love the way you think!”


Two hours later they were standing in the shower.  Brian nuzzled Justin’s neck. “No, not again. I am sorry but unless you want to switch spots.”


“Would you like that?” Justin shivered at Brian’s touch.  


“Baby, are you trying to kill us?” He turned into Brian’s arms.  “Later, OK., that might be fun. What has gotten into you?”


“Maybe it’s Antony.  I am remembering our vacation.  Maybe it is just because I love you so much.” He ran his fingers down Justin’s crack.


“You keep that up and you will be getting something very soon.” Justin sidestepped Brian and grabbed a towel.  Brian followed and Justin rushed to the bedroom and by the time Brian got in there Justin stood with a smirk.


“What are you up to?”


Justin swayed his naked hips at Brian, hands behind his back.  Brian took the bait and wrapped his arms around Justin. Justin was so glad he cleaned up things today after last night. As Brian pulled Justin tight, Justin reached around and started pushing the well lubed vibrator up Brian’s very tight bud. That got a reaction from him.  Brian started stepping away but then looked at Justin’s smiling face and he nodded.


Now Justin had Brian lay down so he could insert this as comfortable as possible. He ran his finger round and round loosening the sphincter.  He put the vibrator on very low and started inserting it. “Let me know when you need me to stop a minute.”


Twice Brian had him stop and then it was all the way in.


“What have you gotten me into?”

“I promise I will not play when it would be a danger to any of us.  You might as well walk around and get used to it. It will be there for quite some time. And if you get out of line….”  Justin pushed something on the phone and Brian’s eyes got very big. “Behave yourself or you will feel much more.” For just a second he turned it to another beat and Brian caught his breath.


“I think you  are better at this than I am.”  Justin chuckled as Brian moved around  getting used to the feel.


Justin really didn’t plan to do much with that until they got home from the airport but he wanted Brian wondering the whole time.


They were coming down stairs when they heard John’s voice.  He was not going to make the same mistake again. John hollard, “Hey, guys, are you ready?”


Brian gave John a look that had John looking a bit nervous. Justin pushed something on his phone and Brian jerked his head to Justin.  “Be nice, “ Justin said.


Brian got behind the wheel while Justin and John got in on the other side. Once at a stoplight Justin leaned over and kissed Brian as he pushed set off the vibrator again. “Will you stop that!”


“I think I am missing something.” John looked confused.  “Uncle Brian, I have never heard you ask Justin to stop anything that had to do with touching you.”


“Mind your own business.” Brian growled.


John didn’t know what was going on but he knew Justin was causing it.  He would ask him later.


Throughout the day Justin had been in touch with Antony so they knew he had landed on time. They had discussed what they would do and Brian decided he would just drive the airport loop and hopefully Antony would be out of customs soon. Justin couldn’t resist.  While Brian was driving around Justin set the vibrator to spontaneously go off about every 5 minutes. It was set low but he wouldn’t forget it was there.


As John and Justin entered the airport they heard, “Justin! In that lovely Italian accent.”


“Antony!” Justin threw his arms around his new ward...sort of.


“Where is your handsome lover?”


“He will be picking us up soon.  Antony, I want you to meet John. I think you two have been getting to know each other a little already.  You will be sharing a house.”


“A house, a whole house for the two of us? I am so sorry I am being rude.” Antony put his hands on John’s shoulders and kissed each cheek.


John flushed a bit.  He looked at the beautiful young man. This could be fun.


They each grabbed a bag and walked out to the curb.  The SUV pulled up. Brian jumped out “Antony, so good too seeeeeee you.” He hugged  Antony. “So glad you made it safely.” Brian took a step to Justin and grabbed his ass and pulled it tightly against his crotch letting Justin know what he was doing to him.  He pressed his lips tightly to Justin’s but then threw the bags in the back and went to the other side and got back in.


John and Antony talked the whole way home.  Brian and Justin didn’t talk much but every so often Justin reached across and rubbed Brian’s thigh with his fingers brushing against his engorged cock.


On the way home they went through a drive thru.  As the back seat ate the car was very quiet. Brian didn’t seem to eat much.


As they got close Justin interrupted the young men in the back. “Antony, we thought you would be really tired tonight so we are just going to drop you at the house and let John get you settled.  If something comes up we are just at the main house.”


“I think something has already come up,” John  started laughing. “Tony, were they always having sex when they were in Milon?”


Tony flushed a bit. “Well, I don’t know that but…..”


Justin smiled at Antony, “You are so polite, Antony. We are glad you are here.”


The young men grabbed the luggage and headed to the house.


Brian grabbed Justin’s head and bruised Justin’s lips with his own.  Justin reached over and grabbed his crotch. “OOHHHHHH, don’t do that.”  He pulled the SUV into the garage and lowered the door. Brian thought he was going to take control but Justin would have none of it.  He turned the vibrator to a stronger quicker pulse. “Oooooo”


Justin was enjoying this far too much.  He grabbed Brian’s ass as they walked in the door.  Justin took Brian’s hand and led him into the playroom.  He wasn’t sure Brian would make it upstairs. Brian had given up and just focused on his breathing. Justin pulled his shirt off and Brian followed suit.


“Did you mean what you said earlier today?” Justin asked.

“I am supposed to remember what I said? I am not sure of my name right now.”


“I’ll just show you.” Justin slipped Brian’s pants down and then his own.  He pushed Brian down on the bed and then Brian nodded knowing what Justin was talking about.  When Justin was undressed he drug his hand down Brian’s spine and followed down to the bud that had  been hiding the secret for hours. Justin tugged out the device and easily slipped in after it. Justin stayed quiet as Brian adjusted to the new feeling.  “I love you, Brian.” He started moving slowly but Brian needed more.


“Sunshine, don’t be sweet after what it has been through…..  Please.”


Justin didn’t need to be asked twice. He thrust forcefully and Brian was hanging on by a thread.


“Are you close, Sunshine, I want to hang on for you.”


Just hearing that Justin began to feel it coming from the very base of his cock as he show into Brian while Brian also found relief. Brian was still quite erect.  “Baby.” Justin turned and slid his mouth down Brian’s chest licking as he went. He took Brian in, slowly massaging his balls as Brian finally erupted deep into his throat.


Brian pulled Justin close.  They dosed for a short time but then went to their room where they slept soundly.



John and Tony spent several hours talking as Tony unpacked.  They found lots of things in common and many differences. They were both fascinated with the other’s culture.   John laid on his bed as they chatted. When Tony put the last bag in the hall he dropped on the bed next to John.  “Thank you, John, for keeping me company so late. I appreciate it.” He leaned over and kissed John on the cheek.


His first thought was it was a very European thing to do but he had decided he was going to be upfront with this from the first.


“Tony, I am really glad you are here and this might be a little quick but I want you to know I have been with a girl but I wasn’t excited by it.  I have never been with a guy but I am very curious. I just wanted you to know and I guess I am wondering…. “


Tony slid a little closer to John, leaned over, placed his hand behind John’s head and pulled him in.  He kissed John. His lips were soft and gentle as he deepened the kiss. His tongue ran along John’s lips and slowly entered John’s mouth. He pulled John closer and soon they lay pressed against each other but doing nothing else. Tony slowly stopped and pulled away.  As their pubic bones pressed tightly together, Tony looked at him and said, “I think you found something you liked.” With one more quick kiss he said, “I need to get ready for bed and with that he dismissed John.


John didn’t mind.  He had a lot to think about and he had a bit of a problem he needed to take care of another  problem.


Justin woke up and saw his beautiful Brian sound asleep. He knew John and Tony would stay down at the guest house this morning. Antony would be suffered from jet lag badly.  He was a little anxious to see them and hoped they were getting to know each other.


After running his finger along Brian’s jawline he gently kissed his lips and then slid out of bed.  He went down and made some bacon and eggs and put them in a warm oven. He made a pot of coffee and sliced some fruit.  He put the fruit and coffee on a tray and carried it to his room. Setting it on a table near their bed he slipped back in. Looking and Brian’s face the love he felt nearly made him cry and then a wave of anger swept over him wondering how any family could treat him the way he was treated and now John just increased his anger. John had come so far.


Justin slid near to Brian and in his sleep he pulled him close.  Justin had to touch him. He ran his hand across Brian’s chest and then his fingers slid south.  They glided downward and then found what they were looking for. His mouth now followed the path his fingers had taken but before he could get to his target, a strong hand was under his armpit and pulling him back up.  Justin went willingly. His mouth drawn to Brian’s. He was always hungry for that mouth. Their lips locked on each others and they drank each other in. Justin wrapped his top leg around Brian’s hip and pulled them closer together.  Their need for each other was blatantly obvious. Justin maneuvered Brian to his back. He quickly prepared himself and Brian and slowly slid onto Brian’s erection. This is where he was alive.


Brian took Justin’s hips and met Justin thrust for thrust until Justin collapsed onto Brian’s chest, again seeking his lips which Brian willingly offered. After a couple minutes Brian said, “Promise we can wake up like that every morning.”


“That is one promise I hope to be able to keep.” Justin said as he rolled off Brian and he brought the tray over. They sipped coffee and nibbled on fruit as the talked about today’s plan.


“So, do you think they fucked last night.” Brian said with his normal tact.


“Brian!  I hope not.  John isn’t ready for that.  Remember when you and I met and everyone said I was more mature than you?” Brian nodded. “It is the same for John.  He may be twenty but his emotional level is more like 14. Face it, your family fucked you both up royally.” He kissed Brian.  “But lucky for you, you have had me to ‘raise you right’ the last 10 years. John has come so far already. He will be fine but he isn’t ready to jump into bed and I don’t think Antony does that either.”


“I am so lucky I found you.  I wonder where I would be if…..”


“Shut up and kiss me.”

 

Brian grabbed the tray and set it on the floor before pulling Justin back into his arms.


It was noon and John hadn’t seen Tony yet.  It had been a fairly sleepless night for him.  His emotions were all over the board. As much as he was excited for what was to come he couldn’t stop hearing his mother’s and grandmother’s voices. They had preached to him about the sins of his uncle and yet this was the happiest he had ever been and he felt more wanted than ever before in his life. This guy he had met yesterday was already the best friend he had ever had.  And if he wasn’t wrong may be more at some point. He was keeping Justin’s advice in mind. He was not going to jump into everything all at once. He didn’t want to ruin a friendship because of a pipe dream.



John had resisted peeking in at Tony but he couldn’t stop himself now.  He opened the door an inch and could see Tony sprawled out all arms and legs and……. He realized he wasn’t wearing anything. He was beautiful.  He was thin which wasn’t unusual for an 18 year old. Some of them grew so quickly food intake just didn’t keep up. His dark hair was mussed and the fringed lashes lay against his olive skin.  He tried not to but looked at his lightly muscled chest and his eyes were drawn to the thin line of hair that led downward. His eyes continued downward. He realized he had seen lots of guys in the school showers but he always avoided looking at them.  Today he couldn’t stop. All the possibilities flooded his mind.


As he looked on he realized Tony was no longer lasid. His eyes flew up to Tony’s face and he lay there with a smile.  He slowly pulled a sheet over himself. “You may come in, John.”


A bit shook up by getting caught, John stammered, “I, I … I’m really sorry.  I was just checking if you would like some coffee and then, well….”


Tony smiled.  “I would love a cup of coffee but let me come down for it.  I will be there in five minutes or so.”


John stepped backwards and realized just looking at Tony had an effect on him.  He went to the kitchen and took some deep breaths getting his heart rate back to normal.  True to his word Tony came downstairs in a pair of low slung jeans and a T-Shirt. John was still a bit flushed from embarrassment. “Now an appropriate Italian good morning.” Tony walked over to John and kiss each cheek and then kissed him on the mouth.  It wasn’t long and passionate but it’s not what you would give you cousin either. How could something that lasted 10 seconds say so much.


“Um, here is the coffee.  Are you hungry? We could dig in our fridge or head up to the house and raid that refrigerator.  They always have great food.”


“What are we waiting for? Tony smiled.


“You will want something warmer on. It is chilly this morning.” He threw one of his hoodies at him. “Just put this on.  It will save you a trip upstairs to get one of yours. Tony pulled it on and then John noticed he held it to his nose. “Oh, I’m sorry does it smell?”


“Not in a bad way!  I smell you on it. It smells of your soap and shampoo.” The smile he gave John nearly melted him to a puddle. John wondered if that was the way Brian and Justin felt when they smiled at each other. He couldn’t imagine a better feeling.


“Oh, it is chilly!  Tony clung to John’s arm as they walked trying to share heat.  John didn’t know if it had warmed Tony but he was flushed by the time they got to the house.



Brian and Justin eventually found their way to the kitchen about noon.  They thought the young men might be down there when they got there but they were nowhere to be seen.  Brian nuzzled Justin’s neck. “I told you we could stay up there for another round.”


“Another round and I might have been able to walk. I am going to throw some leftovers in the oven. Why don’t you buzz the guys to come up.  I want to hear what Antony has been up to.”


Brian went to the intercom system and glanced out the back door. “Justin, come here.”


“I just told you NO.”


“Get that perky ass over here and look.”


Brian pointed out the back door.  “Looks like I don’t have to call them.” They were still walking arm and arm. Brian got a concerned look on his face.  “Do you think that means something?” He had a slight note of panic in his voice.


Justin laughed, “I think our European friend is cold and I hope your nephew realizes that Italians are very affectionate people.”


Brian wrapped his arms around Justin.  “Does that mean I am European?


“No, that means you are always horny!”


The young men came in the door. “You must have been reading my mind. I just told Brian to buzz you. By the way, don’t read Brian’s mind.  It is stuck in inappropriate mode today.”


Simultaneously, John and Antony said, “Today?”


Even Brian had to laugh at that.


Justin had Tony, as he asked to be called, boil some pasta as he pulled out some leftovers and sauteed it all together.  He added pasta sauce and through it all together in a pot. He looked at Tony, “Sorry, this is going to be horrible compared to your mother’s but we do have someone else cook most of the time.”


“I am not nearly as good as my parents but I would love to cook for you sometime.” Tony replied.


“Just let me know when and I will let Alice know she doesn’t have to. And you two are always welcome here but if you would rather eat at the guest house you may.  Maybe we can set up certain nights we eat together or something. Remember you are both kind of our wards so we need to touch base often.


As they finished lunch Brian wanted to talk to Tony a little bit about online college classes and John mentioned an email he glanced at he thought they should take care of.  Justin could see right through him but he grabbed his jacket and walked out to the studio with John.


Justin put his hand on John’s shoulder as they walked. “There’s no email, is there?”


“No, there isn’t, how did you know?”


“I know you quite well by now.  I’m hoping you have some fun things to tell me.”


“Does he have any flaws?  I mean he is perfect! Last night we really talked most of the time.  He unpacked and I just got to know him.”


“And…”


“You are nosey!”


“You want me to be or you wouldn’t have lied to get me here.”


“John, what happened?”


“Well, it was getting late and I laid on his bed as we talked and when he finished he just laid next to me.”

“AND!”


“He kissed me. I have never felt like that.  Now I know why Uncle Brian is so obsessed with kissing you. I have never felt like that before.”


Justin smiled remembering that first night with Brian.  Of course there was nothing slow about their first night.  He had lost track of how many times they had fucked but he knew that night he was in love. And the look in John’s eyes told him they had made a connection.  “Did, Ant..Tony, say anything?”


“He basically realized I was ..Um…”


“Had a hard on?”


John nodded.  “He definitely didn’t pull away.”


“That’s good.  I don’t think he has had a ton of experience either but he has at least played around.  And that’s what you two should do if you are both into it. Play around. If you want to borrow something from the play room feel free.  We don’t use them much.”


“OK your turn.  What did you do to Uncle Brian last night?”


“Speaking of toys…” Justin explained it to John.  “You are not ready for something like that. A butt plug or dildo yes but not this.”


“But we better get back before they wonder what’s up.”


“So, is Uncle Brian quizzing Tony?”


“Not that I know of.”



Brian and Tony were in the office.  Tony showed Brian what he was hoping to take and the class he was in now.  It all looked like Brian expected. “This looks great, Tony! I think you will do well and I will be able to find a spot at the office for you part time.”


“That would be wonderful.” Was Tony’s response.  There was something a bit distant about him.


“Are you having second thoughts about coming here?”


“Oh, no not at all.  I just need to be honest to you about something.”  He took a deep breath. “John is a very handsome man.  And he is very kind and ….”


“Spit it out.”


“Are we allowed to date? I don’t want to overstep my boundaries. I can tell he is very shy.”


Brian didn’t know how much to tell him.  “John has had a rough life. We come from a mixed up family and he is just exploring his new feelings.  You are both adults and, Tony, I trust you to treat his heart gently.”


“Oh I will.  I can see how special he is.” Brian gave Tony a hug.  “I think you are the perfect first love for him. And my guess is you have a little learning to do yourself yet. “


“Yes, I have only had sex with a couple men yet. I liked it very much but it didn’t mean anything.”


“The only thing I am going to suggest is to take it slow. You have all the time in the world.”


They heard the door open in the kitchen.  Brian smiled at Tony, “I don’t know about you but I think it’s time we spend time with our men.” He smiled at him and they walked out to the kitchen.


Brian walked up to Justin and stepped so close Justin almost took a step back but instead Brian caught his waist and bent him backward and kissed thoroughly.  “Well, what was that for?”


“Just wanted to get you as horny as I am.” Brian kept an arm around him letting his hand slide down to Justin’s as and tracing his crack through the material.


“Tony, unless we want to watch let’s head to the house.”


Tony looked at John and winked.  “But what if I want to watch?” As Justin and Brian looked a bit shocked Tony started laughing and grabbed John’s hand.  “Let’s get out of here.”


Brian pulled Justin in for another kiss but out of the corner of his eye he noticed something.  He pulled back. “Justin,” he nodded toward the door. About 20 feet away Tony and John had stopped and were in each other’s arms kissing.