- Text Size +

Chapter 17 CDLWY 


 


Morning came far to quickly.  The night was filled with the sweetest lovemaking.  Each touch, each kiss, each lick, each stroke. They were one.  They would always be one.  There bags were put in the trunk and Brian opened the passenger door for Justin. Justin raised his hand and drug his knuckle down Brian’s jawline.  When he got to his chin he pulled that mouth to his and gently brushed his lips against Brian’s. 


 


Brian drove far slower then he normally did.  He wanted for this to last as long as possible. They held hands and the first hour were nearly silent, both in their own thoughts. As they drew closer to home Justin kissed Brian’s hand.  “Are we ready for this, Mr. Taylor-Kinney?” 


 


“We are ready for this. Justin, you are the strongest person I know.  I am not saying having a baby will be easy but we can do this and we still have 6 months to get ready.  I think we first have to survive the pregnancy.” He smiled and Justin laughed. 


 


“She is a handful.” Justin smiled, “ I hope Tony and John have survived while we were gone. I have a feeling that we may still have some rough time ahead with those two.  They are both so young and inexperienced.” Brian looked at him and raised an eyebrow. “Yes, I know I was inexperienced but I was never young and face it, after the first night, I had experience.”  


 


Brian laughed. “I did break you in quickly.  That night was amazing! I still don’t know what made you different….of course I know what made you different.  You were you.  You were made for me even if I didn’t want to believe it. Thank you for being so persistent. You taught me how to love and now I can share that love with our son and the new baby.” 


 


 


Alice was in the kitchen when Tina came downstairs.  Tina was very excited.  Justin and Brian would be back today.  She felt like the little sister wanting to know about the honeymoon.  Ok, no, she didn’t feel like a sister to either.  She would do either of them.  Actually, she would have sex with any of the men in this house.  All four of them were good looking but better yet,  they were all kind and caring. And they all weren’t interested in her. 


 


“Good morning, Tina.” Alice said pulling Tina out of her thought. 


 


“Oh, sorry Alice, my brain was on autopilot.  Do you know what time the lovebirds will be home?” 


 


“I’m guessing they will be home between 2 and 3 but they didn’t tell me.  That is just a guess. I’ll actually sleep at my own place tonight.” 


 


“I’ll miss having you around all the time, Alice,”  Tina hugged her. “You always know just what to say or do when I have questions.” 


 


 “I’ll still be here every day and, at some point I will be moving in.  We just haven’t talked about when yet. 


 


The women heard the commotion before they saw them.  Tony and John were on the edge of the pool and John was dangerously close to being pushed in when Tony pulled him back. John grabbed at Tony and regained his balance.  He then pressed his lips to Tony’s and bent him backwards. 


 


“He is definitely his uncle’s nephew!”  Alice laughed. “I know you didn’t know John before but he has changed so much.  He is so much happier.” 


 


“I’d be happy if I had a guy like either of those two.” 


 


“Tina, be careful.  I don’t think those two are as secure as they seem. They probably should explore a little.  If they are meant to be together they will find each other but I think there are still questions for both of them. 


 


John and Tony came through the door still kissing and laughing. “Good morning, gentlemen?’ 


 


“Justin and Unc home yet?” 


 


“John, it was the last morning of their honeymoon.  Do you really think they jumped up and ran home?” Tina asked sarcastically. Everyone laughed at her tone. 


 


John threw an arm around Tina’s shoulders and kissed her cheek.  “And how are you this morning, T? Not sick anymore?” 


 


 “I can gladly say I have not felt sick in a week. And saying that, I am starving!”  


 


Like magic, Alice pulled dishes full of food out of the oven.  Tony smiled, “I love that magic oven.”  The food was set on the counter and everyone helped themselves.  Tina went to play on the computer Justin got her and the young men started back for their place.  


 


 Alice had a feeling the next 6 months was going to be eventful. There were far too many hormones in this house and when the heads of the household were included in that something was going to happen. She hoped it wasn’t devastating.  


 


Brian pulled the car into a park. They were only 10 miles from home and Brian wanted to prolong it for a few more minutes. He walked around the car and pulled Justin into his arms. “I promise to always do my best for you and if I am screwing up, tell me.  I love you, Sunshine.” And with a dip he kissed him deeply.  He offered Justin his hand as he got back into the car. He kissed Justin’s fingers before letting go and shutting the door.  


 


 They drove the last 10 miles in silence, each in their own thoughts. As they pulled into their drive they squeezed each other’s hand and smiled. Pulling in front of the house, they got out and each grabbed his bag out of the trunk.  They walked to the front door and Brian dropped his bag.  He took Justin’s from him and set it next to the first. Justin started smiling, thinking it was a bit silly.  They had crossed this doorway a thousand times and they actually had crossed it after the wedding but Brian was making it official.  He unlocked the door and swung it open.  He scooped Justin into his arms and carried him across the threshold. They kissed as he set him down. Justin wasn’t ready to stop just yet.  He moved his hand behind Brian’s head and continued to draw him to him, bruising his lips as he did so.  Brian needed no further encouragement as he drew his body close. 


 


“Haven’t you two had enough sex yet?” Alice chuckled as she came to greet them. 


 


They smiled at each other and in unison said, “There is no such thing as enough.” They each gave her a kiss on the cheek. Brian grabbed the bags and they entered their home.  Brian and Justin headed upstairs with the bags just as Tina came out of her room.  For the first time Justin looked at her and knew there was no doubt he was going to be a father. He gently laid his hand on her stomach.  It all became very real that minute. 


 


“How have you been feeling?” Justin asked leaving his hand on her stomach. 


 


“Physically I have been good.  I just can’t seem to eat enough.  Personally, I missed you both. This is too big a house for just two people even with John and Tony in and out.” 


 


Through her open door he saw the desk and computer setup.  “How’s the computer?” 


 


“It is amazing! I have just started using it but the system can do anything.  Once I learn the ins and outs I have a couple ideas I want to try.”  Tina and Justin started talking art design.  


 


Brian leaned over and kissed Justin and slid his hand over his backside. He put his lips on Justin’s ear, “Don’t be long.” His tongue darted in Justin’s ear as his hand skimmed over his backside.” A shiver ran through Justin as Brian walked into their room. 


 


“Tina, let’s plan to on continuing this conversation tomorrow after breakfast.  I think you might have a great idea for your own business, not that you need to work but I think you would enjoy it. John might be interested, too. He seems to have a knack for marketing so maybe he will have ideas for you.” 


 


The heat from Justin’s hand had seeped through Tina’s clothing making her a bit flushed. “You better go tend to your husband’s needs.”  She laughed.  “What’s it been, three hours since you last..” 


 


And he was gone. 


 


30 minutes later Justin and Brian lay panting on the bed.  Both had hands still traveling and exploring. At the same both had a phone message come in. Justin reached across Brian and picked up a phone.  ‘Dinner will be at 6:30. Will you be able to leave bed  long enough to join us?’ 


 


Justin read it outloud to Brian and texted they would be down before then. He then looked at Brian.  “I estimate we have 45 minutes before we need to go downstairs. What shall we do with our time?” 


 


Before he had all the words out Brian had rolled. pinning him to the mattress.  Knowing Justin was already loosened up after their last round he flipped Justin to his stomach placing a pillow under his hip bringing that beautiful as up in the air.  Without a hesitation Brian plundered his ass first with his tongue, then with his fingers, bringing him to the edge several times and giving him time to calm and then bringing him back up to the edge. When Brian was ready he pulled Justin’s hips up a bit further and plunged into him with all the power he had in him. The entry was enough for Justin. He cried out and released his pleasure. Brian pulled Justin up to his knees so his back was pulled tightly against his chest, one arm around his shoulders and the other around his waist.  He held him completely still enjoying the feel of Justin tightly around him and in front of him.  He quietly, nearly reverently sighed and emptied himself.  


 


Not wanting to break the spell, neither moved or said a word for some time.  Brian than began grazing Justin’s neck with his teeth sending Justin over once more.  Justin now turned in Brian’s arms and offered his lips to his love. 


 


After a shower they arrived downstairs in time to set the table for Alice. “You know I would deny this to anyone, but I missed you two.” 


 


“Ah, Alice, I didn’t know you cared.” Brian said as he batted his eyes at her. 


 


She threw the wash cloth at him, hitting him smack in the face. Justin couldn’t help but laugh. Brian had soap suds on his nose.  He reached over and brushed them off only to be drawn in for a kiss. Alice looked at the newlyweds and felt a tear in her eye.  Their love was so unmistakable.  It was actually a privilege to watch their mutual respect for each other. 


 


John and Tony came bursting through the doors in greeting.   John walked up and slung his arm around his uncle. “So you made it the whole honeymoon without calling me for advice?” Brian jabbed him in the ribs.  John hugged him.  “Glad you are back.”  He also hugged Justin.  “I hope my uncle behaved himself.” 


 


“I am very happy to tell you, not for a minute!”  They all laughed.  Justin gave Tony a hug, also. “How are you, Tony?” 


 


 “I’m alright.  I’ve been a little bored while John is working.  I am ready for summer classes to start.  I have two intensive courses this summer.  I am looking forward to starting again next week.”  John stepped up behind him and slid his arm around Tony’s hips , pulling him close. Tony knew what he would be doing later tonight.  John bit Tony’s earlobe hard enough to sting. “Later, we will continue this later,” he whispered. 


 


Tina arrived just before someone was sent to get her.  She had papers in her hand and was more animated than any of them had seen.  “Look, look what that computer can do.” She spread them out on the center counter.  The men all looked at them but Justin was very impressed. 


 


“John, tomorrow morning Tina and I plan to talk about some possible uses for her skills.  Are you interested in joining us?  I think you would have some great ideas to add.” 


 


John agreed he would like to be a part of it. 


 


“Hey, dinner is not getting any hotter.” Alice reminded all of them.  The six sat around the table laughing and eating.   The family was complete for the time being. 


 


“So what am I supposed to do while the three of you are having a ‘meeting’ tomorrow.  I am still off work until Monday.” Brian whined in Justin’s direction. 


 


Justin slid his hand under the table and into Brian’s lap.  “You can rest up for the afternoon! Gus will be here this weekend, which means we all will need more energy.”  Justin’s hand was very busy under the table and soon Brian was biting his tongue trying to stay in control.  


 


Tina had noticed what was going on and finally said, “Justin, if you don’t stop messing with him I promise you I am coming over there and sitting on his lap.”  Alice laughed heartily.  She did like this girl’s spunk. 


 


Tony and John also were distracted. Tony was tempted to bury his face in John’s lap right here at the table. When they decided to skip dessert the other four knew they must be desperate. They nearly ran from the main house heading for their place.  As the got through the door Tony pinned John against the doorway and thrust his hand down John’s pants.  He struggled to get the  button undone and the zippered followed.  He dropped to his knees  and dropped kisses all over John’s cock and let his tongue trail down to where his hand had begun gently squeezing John’s balls.  After giving them full attention he turned John around and slid his tongue down John’s crack and he began feasting on his puckered bud.  John couldn’t stand it anymore.  He pulled town up to his feet and quickly slipped on a condom.  In one swift move John had entered who cried out in pain as he grasped at the door and wall.  Buried deep in Tony, John began moving in and out. They climbed higher and higher until with a cry the both came back to earth.”  


 


After climbing the stairs to their room they lay in bed.  John could tell Tony had something on his mind.  John touched his face, “Tony, what are you thinking?” 


 


“I want to feel you around me. I want to be inside you.” 


 


“Oh, Baby, of course you can.  Just, please be patient with me.”  John kissed Tony and prepared himself.  


 


Tony used his tongue and then fingers.  He eventually placed a second finger deep into him. John was uncomfortable but lust was growing. Tony finally placed his condom covered penis on the opening and pressed until the head popped in.  John groaned.  “Are you alright, John?”  


 


“Yes, just go. Slowly but go.” 


 


Tony added more lube and pressed on. John’s groan became more a moan of passion.  Tony quickened the pace and strengthened his thrusts.  With exquisite timing they tumbled to pure joy.  


 


As they lay together, John said, “Tony, all you have to do is ask.  I admit, it isn’t my favorite position but you always make me so glad I did it.”  He tightened his arms and they slipped off to sleep. 


 


At the main house Brian and Justin laid side by side with fingers entwined as only minutes earlier their arms and legs had been.  Looking at the ceiling, Justin quietly said, “If there is one thing you could change, what would it be?” 


 


“I would have told you I loved you the first night we met. I would have realized I can’t do life without you.  Now let’s sleep.  We have a lot of life ahead.” 


 


 

The End.
Simply written is the author of 42 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Can't Do Life Without You 3 The Wedding also liked 655 other stories.
This story is part of the series, Can't Do Life Without You. The previous story in the series is Can't Do Life Without You Part 2. The next story in the series is Can't Do Life Without You 4 Part 1 Sick.