- Text Size +

Chapter 9


John and Tony spent Saturday just being together.  They left the house and did a little shopping. Tony wanted to look around a bit.  It was quite chilly out but they decided to go to the zoo. They strolled from exhibit to exhibit. John was walking with some space between him and Tony. After John overtly avoided Tony’s hand a couple times he said, “ Mio Amore, have I done something.” There was hurt or fear in his eyes as he said this.


“No, Tony, you haven’t done anything.” The look on his face broke John’s heart.  He lead him to an out of the way bench and they sat. “I know I haven’t shared much about my family.  You know Brian is my uncle but up until I couple months I really didn’t know him at all. My mom and grandma said he was a horrible person because he was gay.  I got into a little trouble with the law and basically Uncle Brian rescued me. If it wasn’t for him I might be in jail right now. They took me in even though I was terrible to him as a kid. But once I was living with them I realized maybe I was getting in trouble because I was scared to be who I really was.” Tony had taken his hand and John didn’t pull away. “Every time we saw someone who was gay we made fun of them. We were mean and verbally abusive. I feel horrible about it now.  Everything the told me about Uncle Brian is wrong. Well, he does have a bad temper but Justin can always talk to him.”


“I understand now. If you are uncomfortable you don’t need to touch me.” John did glance around but put his hand on the back of Tony’s neck and kissed him.  “I do love you.”


Tony wanted to throw his arms around him but considering the situation he restrained himself. He smiled at him, “We will definitely ‘talk’ about this later.” He winked and squeezed John’s hand before dropping it.


Out of the corner of his eye John was sure he recognized one of his mom’s friend but when he looked again the woman had turned and he decided he was mistaken.  The rest of the day John and Tony made it a game not to touch each other which built up more tension between them. Later in the day he again noticed the same woman looking at him.  Oh, well, he was at the zoo with a friend. What was wrong with that.


When they started getting cold they went back to the car and John drove them home.  Tony first held his hand but then was having a hard time being satisfied with that. His hand slipped on to Johns thigh and he then began rubbing  it slowly. John took some deep breaths and finally moved his hand to his own thigh and then he started doing the same thing to Tony that he had just done. It was a very short time before Tony was having a hard time sitting still. “Truce.  Please.” John laughed and pulled his hand back to his side of the car.


“We will be home in 10 minutes.” John said, having to touch him, he rested his hand on his neck.  As he parked the car, put it in park he pulled Tony toward him for the kiss he had wanted for a long time. Tony seemed hungry for his touch.  “Let’s go to the hot tub since we can use it and we won’t have to worry about suits.”


“I love the way you think, Mio. Amore.”


They grabbed some robes and headed to the main house.  They went in and stripped . John slipped on the robe and then dropped his briefs.  Tony thought this was so cute. He was starting to understand John better learning about his family.  Why were some people so cruel, even to family.



Clouds of steam were rising as the jets kicked in. Tony dropped his robe on a chair next to the towels.  He grabbed a couple and laid them next to the hot tub. He got in the tub and knowing how John felt he looked the other way as John slipped in. Soon they were in each other’s arms. John thought he could do this all day sometimes but then something below his waist reminded him he could not do forever.  He reached down and gently cupped Tony’s balls. He laid his head back so John took advantage of the open neck running his tongue from water level up to the pulse point below his ear. Tony slid down a bit getting more pressure on his balls but also giving John access to the glory spot they discovered last night. John slid his finger along the underside of his balls and then up the crack.  He brushed by it lightly and Tony shivered.


“Tony, tell me if you don’t want me to do anything.”


“I trust you, Amore.”


John slid his finger over his bud  several times and slipped in. Tony jumped but not in a negative way. John continued the in and out movement and then added a second. John saw Tony’s eyes roll back.  “Are you ok?


“Please do not stop.  I am about to ….”


John invaded his hole a couple times and he could see by his face, Tony had ejaculated. John kissed him deeply and Tony trembled as his climax ended.  John’s hand had slid up and slowly stroked Tony’s cock as he finished. As Tony calmed down he lowered his hand. He repeated what John had done to him. As his hand slid lower and toward John’s crack and then up.  He looked John in the eyes knowing this really was new territory for him.


“Do you trust me John?”


“Of course, I do.”


“Then relax as much as you can  and just think about the feelings.”


Tony rubbed over the tight opening several times and then slowly pushed it in just a bit.  


John’s eyes got very big as Tony moved the finger in and out and in circles barely past the entrance and then he slowly moved his fingertip past the second set of muscles.  Tony was watching John’s face carefully and stopped where he was. He leaned forward and kissed John who was very distracted by the feeling of discomfort. As Tony progressed a little farther John began to stiffen. Tony stopped because he was much tighter and John had a look of panic on his face.


“Do you want me to stop?”


“No, Just wait a second.”


Tony knew if he could rub his prostate John would find great pleasure.  Tony looked at him and John nodded. The next move he stroked John’s organ and John nearly came out of the water. Just a couple more strokes and John climaxed with a moan.  


After he returned to a steady heartbeat John said, “Wow, now I know why you wanted me to find that on you.”  John noticed Tony shiver. “Ready to head by to our house?” Tony walked out of the water grabbing a towel as he did.  John took a deep breath and also got out of the the water. Tony pulled him close, proud of the effort he was making. Tony rubbed his naked body against John’s and kissed him deeply. The quickly slipped on the robes as the chill went through them.  


“Tony, will you be here for Christmas or are you going home?”  


“You are my home now.”


John pulled him close as they walked back to their place.





As Brian and Justin arrived home Justin texted John and let him know they were back.  He wondered if this was what a parent felt like when they hadn’t seen a child for a couple days.  He missed both Tony and John. He hoped they had enjoyed their time. They both looked around when they entered the house.  Everything looked intact.


Justin laughed, “I’m so proud of our boys.  Everything looks good.”


“Do we need to check out the playroom? Did you put any limits on the use of the house?”


“Just that it had to look the same when we got home.”


Brian couldn’t resist.  He roamed into the playroom and came back out.  “The room looks fine but there are definitely some toys missing but that just tells me they had some fun.” He pulled Justin close and kissed him.


“See, some things never change.” It was Tony’s voice along with John’s laugh.  They stood in the doorway.


”Welcome home.” John said as he walked over and gave Justin and Brian a hug.  “Maybe I need to ask permission to hug such a famous artist. The pictures I saw looked amazing.”


“It was spectacular!” Brian said, pulling Justin close. “Sunshine rocked the event.”


Tony noticed Justin’s bracelet. “Is that new? It is beautiful!”  He took Justin’s hand and looked at it closely. “He has good taste.”


“Of course he does.  He picked me didn’t he?”  Everyone groaned and then laughed.  They really did have a happy family going here.


Brian’s phone rang and he looked at it.  He looked at John. “Have you talked to your mom?”


“Not since the day I left jail. Why?”


“She just called me.  I told her never to call me again when asked me to help you.” His phone dinged with a message. He read it and glanced up at John and then read a second text. “Did you have fun at the zoo?”


“We did, actually. Shit, it was her friend I saw.”


“Yep, and now apparently I made you gay.”


Tony took a step in front of John as if to protect him. “John was very cautious.  He didn’t even want to hold hands. She must have seen us when we sat down. When you explained.”


“Tony, John is not in trouble with me.  My insane sister will just need to be dealt with.”


Unexpectedly, John walked over to Brian and put his arms around him, put his head on his shoulder and cried. Brian wrapped his arms around his nephew and held him close.  This is the stuff he wasn’t good at and he really wasn’t sure why John was crying. Justin rubbed John’s back and soon Tony was there, too. After a couple minutes Brian extracted himself from the hug and Justin took over.  After a couple more minutes John had composed himself.


Justin thought he understood John’s reaction.  “John, why don’t you tell Brian why you reacted like that.  He can be so dense sometimes. Justin looped his arm around Brian’s hips as he said so.  


“I know you took me in but no one has ever believed me, no questions asked. You didn’t hesitate.”


“First of all,” Brian started, “Unless you were fucking at the zoo it is nobody’s business and I am sure you weren’t doing that.” He glanced at Tony and he shook his head. “I guess I better go call her back. Justin can fill you in on the evening.”


As Justin and the guys sat around the island in the kitchen talking, Brian walked into the office. He didn’t want John to hear everything he planned to say.  Claire was still his mother. As he expected she picked up after the first ring and started ranting. Brian hung up on her. His phone rang again. “I’m hanging up if you can’t be civil.” This time Brian let her rant, not paying much attention.  He heard the word turned, hell, pervert etc. etc. etc. “Claire…..Claire…..” He finally yelled into the phone. “CLAIRE! Do you have a pen and paper? Write down this number.” He gave her Mel’s office. “Don’t call me back.”


Why did he let her upset him?  Why did he feel this way afterward? Arms came around him from the side and he pulled Justin in. How did he always know when he needed him? They didn’t say anything.  They just were together. “John OK?”


“He’s fine.  Tony got him back to their place. They will be back for dinner around 6.”


“Why do I let her get to me everytime.  I thought when John came here I was done with her.  Now all I can think of is that Peter is still there. She is just vicious.  She’s sick.”


“She swallowed your mom’s rederic hook, line, and sinker. What did she say?”


“Nothing repeatable.  I gave her Mel’s number.  Did the guys tell you anything else?”


“Ya, they filled me in on the whole day.  They really had a great time. Too bad she has to ruin the memory.  I’ll call Mel. You decide how you want to spend the afternoon. I will find you when I get off.”


Justin worried every time Brian talked to Claire.  He always felt like he needed to be punished for some reason afterward.  It wasn’t like his play. It was brutal sometimes. And he hated it!. His mother was still making him ‘pay for his sins’.


Justin reached Mel at home and told her the whole story. She said she would talk to Brian tomorrow. “Mel, I know you two aren’t close but I also know that you love him if for no other reason you both love Gus. That witch is still killing him from the grave through Claire. Please, help him.”


“Justin, you know I will do everything I can.  If you have all of the story this will go away.  I will call Brian Monday. And by the way, Mr. Taylor, that must have been some party last night.”


“It was pretty amazing and not because of what I did. We’ll talk soon.” They said their goodbyes and Justin went to find Brian.


He looked in the playroom hoping he didn’t find him in there.  He breathed a sigh of relief when he wasn’t there. He decided he would look what Alice had in the freezer that they could eat tonight.  He found several different options but decided chicken and rice sounded the best. He put it in the oven and set the timer to start in a couple hours.  He took the backstairs up to their room. He couldn’t resist looking in Gus’s room. He would be so excited when he came next weekend and he would get to spend time there over the holidays which would be here very soon. He needed to put a few touches on the mural yet but it was nearly complete.  It was every young boy’s dream.


Justin thought he smelled something burning and then he recognized the scent. He must be losing his sense of smell. He could smell it was pot but it didn’t smell like he remembered it.  Guess it had been a long time. Brian must have had a joint tucked away somewhere. He was glad Brian had given up most of that stuff but he usually still had a joint or two somewhere when he ‘needed’ something.  There were a lot worse things he could do and he did them at home not at the club. Justin thought it would be fun to take John and Tony to Babylon soon. They would have a great time.


Justin walked into their room, “Hey, Brian, any left for me?” Brian was in a chair with his back to the door. “Brian?”  When Justin got around the chair he saw the joint was dangerously close to falling out of his hand. He grabbed the joint and set it in the ashtray “Brian..” Justin shook his shoulder and Brian slumped over. Justin instantly felt for a pulse.  It was strong but Brian wasn’t responding. Justin slid him to the floor carefully and stretched him out. “Brian, baby, please wake up baby. Can you hear me?”


“Sunshine.”  Brian mumbled. “My Sunshine. Puts up with my shit.”   


“Baby, what did you take?  Did you take something?”


He saw the Jim Beam bottle and a half full glass.


“Good weed, I’ll share.  Good.”


“Baby, did you take anything else?”


The longer he lay there the more he seemed to be struggling to breath.


“Dammit, Brian, don’t do this to me.” He should have called 911 at the beginning but he didn’t and it would take them too long to get there anyway..  He tried to remember a first aid class years go. See if they will respond to pain. Justin pressed really hard on Brian’s sternum.


Brian flinched, “Ow, Sunshine.”  It was like he almost forgot to breath.


Justin leaned down to kiss him.  He knew it didn’t help in anyway but if something happened….No he couldn’t think that way.  As his lips touched Brian’s, Brian’s arms encircled him. Since his breathing seemed a bit better he went to look at the joint.  He slit it open. He could tell Brian didn’t roll this one. There was definitely something mixed with it.


“Dammit, Brian.”  He checked his pulse again and it was still steady and  he would respond when he talked to him but it was like he wasn’t really there.  He acted like he was on rohypnol. What he knew about it was it would just take him time to come off of it but it usually didn’t have any side effects except nearly stopping his heart!. “Dammit, Brian, why do you do this!”


It had been a half hour and Brian seemed to be resting. Now, he could let the tears fall. What if it had been something else?  It could have been PCP. It could have been heroin. He cried himself to sleep on Brian’s chest.



Tony and John went back to their place.  John felt bad for dragging Brian down again but he refused to feel bad about what they did.  They didn’t do anything. John looked at Tony and said, “If my mom thinks I am doing something so terrible, I should at least  try something that would shock her. We still have the toys, right?”


Tony grinned and nodded, “I promise it will very enjoyable.”  He kissed him and led him upstairs.

They got in the room and John looked at Tony a bit embarrassed.  I know last night you cleaned yourself. I am not sure….” Tony made it very clinical and told him what to do and then left him there.  He put a towel on the bed again and made sure he had lube. He put the largest plug away. There was no reason to worry him. He was so innocent but so willing to learn.


John walked out and Tony helped him get in a good position.  “Are you comfortable, Mio Amore.” John nodded. I am going to tell you exactly what I am doing as I do it so you know what to expect. If something doesn’t feel right you just tell me and I will change it.  You will feel a lot of pressure and there may be a little pain but if you want me to stop tell me and I will stop.” John nodded again.


Tony did not start with his fingers.  Instead he positioned himself right above John’s ass and slowly he brought his tongue down the the crack.  John had never felt anything like this. His emotions were all over the place from thinking this is very wrong to how can anything wrong feel so good to  up yours, Mom….no up MINE! As Tony licked he began putting more pressure on his asshole each time he licked and eventually his tongue went in. John gasped and as Tony moved his tongue in and out and around John thought he would lose his mind.He had never imagined anything like this.  


Tony checked in with John, “Are you OK?”


John could only find the worked, “Good.”


“Next, I am going to use my finger and then we will move up from there..Remember you will definitely feel pressure and it may hurt a bit but my finger shouldn’t really hurt. Tony put the tip of his lubed finger in and then moved it around a bit and then pressed on.  John grabbed the blanket below his fingers. This was an odd feeling and it definitely didn’t feel good. It was like his finger had to go through a second opening and he didn’t seem to have any control of that now Tony was attempting to add another finger.


“Relax, Amore, it will help. Leaving his fingers where they were he reached around and took John’s cock in his hand and started to rub it trying to distract as he moved the second finger in place  Tony decided it might be just as easy to use the toys now. He took the smaller one. It was definitely bigger than his fingers but the conical shape might make it easier. He lubed it well and he had already lubed the inside of John.  


“Ok, Amore, I am going to push this in all the way.  You remember how it worked with me right?”


John nodded and Tony began pushing with slow, steady pressure. John’s fingers were dug into the blankets. John was just about to tell him to stop when it was in place. At the moment he didn’t feel any pleasure but he couldn’t say he felt pain either.


Tony lay beside him and kissed him gently.  “Are you alright? I know it isn’t too pleasant at first but I promise very soon it will bring you great pleasure.” He moved back down and slowly began moving the plug.  He would start pulling it out and let it pop back in. As he did this John definitely started feeling something. Tony made sure he angled it so it rubbed in the right spot.  John moaned. “Amore, we are going to use one more. I promise it will be good.soon.


John could feel pressure but the pressure was in the perfect place and as Tony started moving it around John understood what pleasure was.  All Tony had to do was move it just a bit and his cock reacted and now his moans were not of discomfort but pleasure. Now he wanted more, so much more but they had made a promise to each other they weren’t going to rush it and then he realized how much bigger they both were then the toys they were using. Tony played with the plug just a bit more and John spasmed.  After moving it just a bit more John was quivering from head to toe. John felt very empty once Tony removed it. Tony came back up and they lay in each other’s arms.


John realized he had tears running down his face. “Mio Amore, what is the matter?  Did I hurt you.


“No, I just realized what you must have gone through. I am so sorry.” He collected him in his arms and worshipped his lips.



Justin woke at 5:30.  He had slept well over an hour.  He immediately listened and could hear and feel the rising and falling of Brian’s chest. Justin lifted his head.  “Baby, Brian, can you hear me?”


“Sunshine? Where am I? My head hurts. Like really bad!  I have the mother of all hangovers but I don’t remember drinking. Got your grandmother’s recipe handy?” He smiled at Justin a bit and Justin broke down in tears again.


“Oh, God, you scared the hell out of me! Do you want me to die before you?  Let’s see if you can sit up.” With Justin’s help he managed to sit up but his head hurt so bad. “Come, on, Baby.  Let’s get you to the bed. Can you walk? With a lot of effort Justin got Brian in bed. He managed to get his shirt and pants off.  “How do you feel?”


“ Sunshine, my head really hurts.”  He didn’t bother telling Brian what happened. He was sure he had been roofied and he wouldn’t remember anything for hours.


John and Tony  would be up to the house soon.  Should he tell them? Should he just say he had a headache which was true.  


It was nearly 6:00 pm when John and Tony arrived at the house. They walked into the kitchen and the oven timer was going off.  Tony went and pulled it out. They didn’t hear anything. They listened at the steps. They didn’t want to interrupt anything but they thought it was strange after 10 minutes nothing.



He just realized he should try to get him to drink some water.  It would help flush it out of his system. He grabbed some out of the little fridge they had here.  He sat on the edge of the bed and helped Brian sit up again. “Baby, drink this please.”


“Sunshine, my head hurts.”


“I know, baby, drink this”. Brian drank most of it. .Justin crabbed 4 ibuprofen and got Brian to swallow them. Brian slumped against Justin.


“I Love my Sunshine.” and he was out again this time leaning against Justin.  He just put his arms around him and again cried. He was tired. Tired of dealing with it.  Tired of being Justin to the rescue. He held him and cried for the third time that night.


Tony and John found Justin and Brian like this.  John helped his uncle lay down and Tony took Justin in his arms and away from the bed.  He guided him out of the room, nodding to John in an understanding he would stay there, not knowing what was going on.


Justin and Tony ended up in the kitchen in the lounge area.  Justin started jumping up as he said, “The dinner!”


“I took it out, Justin. It is fine,”. Tony kept his arms wrapped around Justin.  Is everything alright with Brian. He did not seem himself.”


Justin began to babble. Tony’s English was good but not at that speed.  He heard smoke and drug and Brian. It was enough to figure out Brian had smoked something bad.  


“Justin, do we need to call the Dr? Is Brian critical?” He struggled for that last word.


“No, he is going to be OK.  At first I couldn’t figure out what he had taken.  It wasn’t really his fault. He bought bad pot. I think he was given a drug inside of it.  It looked like it. I couldn’t call the ambulance without getting him in big trouble. I could tell he was ok after the first half hour. He scared me. It wasn’t his fault but, Tony,  he …. Scared…..me!” He again started crying. Tony pulled him close.


“You are very tired.  You have had very busy days. You need sleep. Go lay down in another room. We will watch Brian. We will get you if he needs you.”


“I can watch him.” Justin protested.


“No, Go.” Tony pointed to the stairs.  Tony followed him to Gus’ new room.. He helped him with his shirt and Justin took his pants off.  He laid down and Tony covered him. “You sleep.” Tony kissed his forehead and left the room.


Justin picked up his cell and called Ted.  “Hey, Justin, last night was a big hit, thanks to you.”


“Ted,” Justin’s wavering voice got Ted’s attention.


“Justin, what it is?  Did something happen?”


Justin took a deep breath, not wanting to cry again.  “Ted, let’s just say it has been an eventful day. Brian got pot.  I think it was laced with Rohypnol. He is sleeping but he won’t be able to come in tomorrow.  He is going to have a mother of a headache.”

“Justin, are you OK? Blake and I could be there in half an hour.”


“I’ll be OK.  John and Tony are here.  Thanks, Ted.”


“Call me tomorrow and let me know how he is.”


They said goodbye and Justin fell asleep.  


Tony went to the kitchen and fixed a plate of food for John and himself and went up to the bedroom. He handed John a plate and kissed him.  “I am sure you are hungry. I know I am.”


They ate without talking and then snuggled in one of the chairs in the bedroom.  Brian woke again complaining of a headache but after having him drink more water he laid back and fell into a deep sleep.


Tony and John dosed in the chair after a bit of kissing and petting.


Justin woke and smiled when he realized he was in Gus’ bed but he remembered why he was in Gus’ bed and got up.  He pulled on his pants and walked to their room. It was near midnight. He found John and Tony sleeping in a chair. He put a hand on each of their knees. “Hey, guys, has he been sleeping all this time?”


They let him know about waking and drinking more water. John said, “Justin you must be hungry.  Why don’t you go eat something.”


“I’m not hungry.  You two go back and get some sleep.  I think he will sleep a while now. I’ll see you in the morning.”


Tony hugged him and headed for the door.  John, then, hugged Justin. “Call me if you need me to come back, any time.”

“Thanks, John.”

“Justin, you have done so much for me.  I want to help anyway I can. I love you. You are family, real family.”  He hugged him once more and walked to where Tony was waiting.


Justin looked at Brian and his heart exploded.  He loved this man so much and hated seeing him like this. He was restless.  He had just slept 3 hours and he just couldn’t sleep right now. He grabbed a sketchbook he always had handy.  First he drew a picture in hi memory of John and Tony sleeping in that chair just a few minutes ago. He wondered what it was like learning everything together. Yes, Tony had a little experience but they were young and in love.  Justin wondered what it was like. He wouldn’t have changed a thing, would he? He looked at Brian and knew he couldn’t be with anyone else but Brian didn’t make life easy. He lived hard but he loved harder. He began sketching that perfect face.


Once more Brian woke up complaining of a headache.  Justin gave him some acetaminophen and made him drink more water.  He helped him to the bathroom and then back to bed. He now got in bed next to Brian cradling him in his arms.


It was about 6:00 am when Brian moaned loudly.  Justin still had his arms around him and tightened them. “It’s OK, Baby,  I’m right here.”

“What happened?”


“The joint you smoked was laced.  You know you shouldn’t smoke something someone else rolled.” Now wasn’t the time to talk much. “How is your head?”


“Could you move the elephant?”


Justin handed him another 4 ibuprofen and some water. Brian tried to sit up a bit.


“Do you know what was in it?”


“From your reaction I would guess it was rohypnol.  Do you have any memory of last night?”


“Nothing!  It is just blank.”


Justin had to kiss him.  It lasted a long time. It wasn’t passion, it was gratitude. He just needed to feel him.



Life went on in the Taylor-Kinney household.  Brian took a couple days off but then went back to work. The agency’s phones hadn’t quit ringing since the report about the banquet.  Everyone wanted them to design their next ad campaign.


Tony continued working on his classes while John and Justin prepared for the upcoming shows.  As much as Justin hated what Brian put him through he had to admit he always had a boost of creativity afterward.  He spent hours painting in the studio and in Gus’ new room. He added an entire new mural on another wall. This was of Gus and his family including his sister, his two moms and his two dads.


The next thing they new it was the week of Thanksgiving.  Gus was spending the holiday with his moms but he was coming to his dads’ house from Friday to Sunday.  Everyone was excited. Gus had met Tony and John but hadn’t had much time to spend with them. He was very excited  to ‘hang out’ with the big guys.


Tony was excited to have his first Thanksgiving and to spend time with his American family. He volunteered to make some specialty dishes from Italy on Friday for the celebration with Gus while Alice made sure everything was ready for the special day.  


The four men had a great time on Thursday but all of them were looking forward to Gus coming.


It was about 10:00 on Friday when Lindsey, Melanie, and Gus arrived.  Gus had to show his moms his new room and Gus was so excited to see his family on the wall.  While Gus introduce Lindsey to Tony and John, Mel and Brian slipped into the office.


“So, where are we with this case, Mel? Does she have a case, really?”


“She is a real nut case.”


“You are preaching to the choir.  Does she have a case?”


“Well, if the right judge got ahold of it she might but I don’t think it will get that far.  Her lawyer agrees with me but she is not an easy woman to deal with. Thank God he is over 18 or you would be in lots of trouble. I am afraid you and John may need to meet with her. At my office or her lawyers.  She seems to be demanding that for some reason.”


“Shit! If she insists see if she will settle for me alone.  John has come so far he doesn’t need to ….:”


“Uncle Brian, I want to face her.”  John walked in. “Sorry, I just knew you were talking about this bullshit.”


Mel smiled at the young man.  She hadn’t spent much time with him but she was impressed with his maturity especially after meeting his mother.  She almost had a little sympathy for Brian, too...almost.


“Mom, MOM.”  Gus’ voice filtered in.  “I’m in here, Gus. In the office.”


Gus came barging through the door.  “It’s time for you to go. It’s guy’s weekend and you aren’t a guy.”


Lindsey and Mel were nearly thrown out by their son. “Sunny Boy, don’t be rude.” Brian said as Gus led them to the door.  “Mel, call me when things are set.” Brian kissed both women as they left.


The day was spent in the kitchen.  Everyone helped Tony with the meal for later that day. John, Tony and Gus were making cannoli shells. Tony was showing Gus and John how to put the warm cookie around a cylinder and once it was cool enough it was slipped off.  The three were having a great time laughing and snooping the broken shells. They were having too much fun to notice Brian and Justin. Sugar, ricotta, and vanilla were added to a bowl and Brian started mixing it. Justin began hand whipping the cream until it made stiff peaks.  Brian watched in amazement as Justin’s muscles flexed and strained. Finally Brian had to touch him. He walked up behind him and rubbed his hands down Justin’s arms. He bent his head down to Justin’s neck and slowly licked the spot his blood pulsed. Justin pressed his ass against Brian’s swollen cock and Brian groaned softly in his ear.


“Upstair, five minutes.”  Brian whispered and slipped out of the room.  


Justin quickly combined the two mixtures  and set the bowl by Tony. He put a bit of the cream mixture in a small bowl. He caught John’s eye and nodded.  John understood they were in charge of Gus and Justin followed Brian up to their room. Justin walked in and before he knew it he was in Brian’s arms being thoroughly kissed.  Justin managed to dip his finger in the cream and as he pulled his lips away he slipped his cream covered finger into Brian’s mouth. Brian’s tongue circled Justin’s finger and sucked. A shiver ran through Justin.  He pulled off his shirt and then removed Brian’s.Their pants followed. Justin backed Brian up until he bumped into a chair. Brian lost his balance and ended up sitting sideways in it. Justin again stuck his finger in the cream and flicked it on Brian’s chest and stomach.  Justin set the bowl on the end table and slowly began licking up every bit of cream on Brian. Slowly Justin’s tongue made trails from droplet to droplet. As he slid upward getting every spot, Justin drug his body over Brian’s engorged crotch. He slowly slid back and forth causing Brian to groan just as he claimed one of Brian’s nipples.  


Now Brian found the cream and put some on his  finger. He pulled Brian up to meet his mouth and just before he did he spread the cream on Justin’s lips.  He then traced the lips with his tongue claiming every drop of it. By now they were both in a bit of a frenzy. Justin slid down Brian’s body again and this time spread the cream on Brian’s vulnerable asshole.  Justin ran his tongue around the edges and then forced its way into the tight opening. Brian arched his back and whimpered. After several minutes Justin stood and picked up the cream with one hand and offered the other to Brian.  They walked to the bed and Justin again stuck his finger in the cream but this time applied it to his own wanting ass.


Brian laughed and pushed Justin into the position. Slowly his tongue  greedily lapped up the cream and then solely focussed on that spot he loved so much.  With in a minute Justin was writhing in need for more. Brian continued to thrust his tongue in and out of the snug opening.  When neither of them could take it any longer Brian drove himself into his will partner, his love, his life.


After their heartbeats returned to normal they quickly dressed and returned downstairs. They had only been gone about 30 minutes. Gus looked up and said, “Where were you Dad? You missed all the fun.  The four men exchanged looks and winks as Brian said he was sure they all did a good job with dessert.


The men enjoyed the meal they had all helped with.  Gus declared it was the best meal he had ever had but then asked them not to tell his moms that.  They all laughed. Gus was getting sleepy although he wouldn’t admit it. “Hey, Gus, have you tried out that new TV in your room yet?  Since it is sort of a holiday you can leave it on all night if you want to. “ Justin smiled at the young boy. “REALLY, all night?” Gus looked to Brian.


“Don’t look at me.  If your daddy said it was all right it is all right with this dad.”


Justin reached out a hand and Gus grabbed it.  The two walked up to Gus’ room. “Why don’t you put on your pajamas?  They are so comfortable!” He helped Gus put them on and got a movie started for him.  I think the best view is from your bed.” As Justin pulled the blankets up to Gus’ chin.  Out of the corner of his eye Justin saw Brian watching them.


“Well, I know you aren’t going to sleep yet, Gus, but I wanted to say good night because I plan to sleep soon.” Brian walked over and gave Gus a kiss.  “I will see you in the morning. We still have lots of time for fun.


Justin also kissed Gus and gave him a big hug., “Good night, Gus.  We love you.” They turned off the light and shut the door knowing with in five minutes he would be asleep.


“You, my love, are so amazing with our son.” Brian pulled him to his side as they walked to their room.


John and Tony walked hand in hand to their house. They talked about Gus and what a great kid he was.  They laughed about Brian and Justin slipping away and wondered exactly what they did with that cannoli filling. As they walked into their place John took Tony in his arms.  He kissed him with all the love he felt. He slipped Tony’s jacket and then his shirt came off. John needed to feel him. He ran his hands all over his chest and back but soon that wasn’t enough.  John dropped his own jacket and shirt.

“:Let’s go shower.” John lead Tony upstairs.  That had kind of been their code for toy time. If one was not in the mood that’s when they would say so.


Tony gave John a long kiss.  “I am definitely ready for a shower.” He smiled at John.  “I am ready for you, John. All of you!”


John’s eyes got big wondering if he was understanding him correctly.  Tony nodded.


They dropped their pants and entered the shower.  John’s shyness was now all but gone. They soaped each other and rinsed.  Tony lay his hand on John’s cheek. I will be our very soon. I need to well…..” John kissed him and grabbed a towel as he walked into the bedroom.  


Tony came out of the bathroom.  He was so beautiful. John’s heart and dick swelled. “Tony, you know I have never...if I don’t do something right tell me...if I hurt you I could not forgive myself.”

“John, you know me.  You will know what to do, mio Amore.”


John kissed Tony and then slowly slid down Tony’s lean body.  He hungrily took in Tony’s dick as he lubed up his fingers. He slowly inserted his finger moving it around.  He had always meant to ask Justin about this but now he was on his own. John continued to feed on Tony’s cock as he added another finger.  From Tony’s reaction he was not suffering right now. After some time John repositioned himself.


“John, it is time.  Slowly but steadily, OK?


John slid on a condom and wasn’t sure how this would fit.  He was much bigger than two fingers. He started pushing his way in. He saw Tony’s face contort but didn’t say a thing.  As the head popped in Tony made a loud moan.


“Are you all right?”


“Oh, yes, please, keep going.” John pressed on.  He watched Tony’s face as he pressed further in. Tony was beginning to be more vocal. “ John, I want all of you.  NOW! You feel so marvelous.” John slowly pressed the remainder of the way in.


“Stop, be still please. I need to adjust...Oh now, move please now!”


The feel was amazing. When John realized he was inside this beautiful man he started moving quicker and with more force. Soon he was slapping up against Tony’s ass and Tony was writhing with pleasure.  .”I am ready, John, I am coming!” Tony came with a strong spasm which clamped down hard John’s penis sending him into exquisite pleasure. “I love you, Tony, I LOVE YOU!”


“Il mio cuore è solo tuo, my heart is yours.” Tony opened his arms for John and they slept



The rest of the weekend with Gus was filled with movies and games. John and Tony seemed to be spending a little more time at their place.  Brian and Justin both had a feeling something had changed but it was not their place although Justin hoped John would confide when they had a chance.


That moment came when Justin was checking on a few things in the studio.  John slipped in when he saw Justin enter. “Hey, John, I wondered if you would stop by.  I get the feeling you have something you want to talk about.”


“Justin, you have to promise to not tell anyone.”

“John, you know I don’t keep anything from Brian.”

“Ya, I know but….”

“He would never make fun of you, John.  He may tease you but that would be in love, in fun.”


“Justin we, the day after Thanksgiving we…”


“John are trying to tell me you had sex. Actual penetration?”


John nodded, “It was so amazing!  I have never had a feeling like that.  To know I was inside another person. Is it always like that?”

“When it is the right person, it can only get better.  I know you I might be stepping over the line but will you let Tony top you?”


“I…..I have to admit it is scary.  But when I saw how much Tony loved it...tell me…..I am guessing Uncle Brian ….does what I did?”


“Yes, Brian is usually the top but there are times we switch.  Promise me you will try it once. If for no other reason you will be a better lover when you know what it feels like.  When done right, it is a feeling you will never forget. If you love him you will trust him enough to take you. I am sure Tony would be gentle.”


“I am sure you know we have some of your toys.”


“That’s fine, John.  If you want to try more help yourself.  If you need instructions ask.”


John hugged Justin, “Thank you, for always being here.”


John slipped out the door.



With Thanksgiving over it was time to start decorating for Christmas.  Alice and the young men decorated the house from top to bottom. Justin was busy preparing for his show which would be here shortly after the holidays.  Brian was so busy at the office he was starting to regret doing the banquet. Brian never had time lately. Brian had promised to take the week off between Christmas and New Year’s since Gus would be there. He hoped Brian could actually follow through with that promise or he would have a very disappointed son.  Activities had been planned for everyone.


Justin had a couple appointments he couldn’t  change but most of his week had been cleared up too.


Young boys made Christmas so much more exciting.  There were trees up in most of the rooms. John and Tony had one up in their house.  It had already been decided that Gus would ‘stay’ at their place a couple of nights. Gus wanted to be one of the big guys and John and Tony would enjoy it a couple nights.  


Gifts began to gather under the tree.  Packages from Italy arrived as well as one filled with pastries Tony recognized as Christmas treats. The house was full of love.  The only dark point was the lawsuit was still in place.


Just days before Mel and Lindsey left for vacation Mel called Brian.  “Brian, if you and John can be at my office at 1:00 tomorrow I think we can get this thing settled but she insists on both of you.


“Merry Christmas to us.”


“It won’t be pleasant but hopefully it will be finished for the holiday.”

“What is she asking for?”


“She realizes there is nothing she can actually get from you but a pound of flesh.  She will drop it if she can talk to John and show him the error of his ways.”


“God, Really! Mel do we have to put that kid through that?”


“I don’t think you give him enough credit. He can hold his own.”



The next day John and Brian arrived at Mel’s office right on time.  Claire was already inside. John and Brian entered the meeting room Claire was sitting in.  “Oh, John. How could you! How could you let him,” She spat the word out as she looked at Brian, “How did he change you so quickly? What has he done to you out there in his mansion with that, boy-man?”

Brian saw Melanie biting her tongue.  She couldn’t stand this woman talking about Justin or even Brian this way.


She went on, “I think you could come back, live with me.  The church would forgive you if you…..


“SHUT UP! I can’t I won’t listen to you another minute.  How dare you say things about Justin and Brian. You really don’t know either of them.  The lies you told me all these years was just that, lies. They have shown me more love in the months…”

“Ya, I bet they showed you love.”


Brian started standing up but Mel held him down.


John continued, “They would never do what you are suggesting.  They are a real family. They love each other. They love me. They love Tony.  And I love Tony. All these years I didn’t know what was wrong with me. Now I do.  NOTHING. There is nothing wrong with me. It is all you. You are what is wrong with me you hateful, bitter woman.” John turned to Brian, “I think we have a home to go to.”  John stood and walked out. Brian looked at Mel and she nodded with a smile on her face.


As Brian walked out he heard Mel say, “Claire, your son just said it all.  Now, get the hell out of my office.”



Brian walked out catching John’s  elbow and directed him toward Mel’s office. He didn’t want to run into Claire as she stormed out. John was trembling from head to toe. Once they were in privacy put his arms around John as he cried.  He was crying for what he lost and what he had. Brian held him close. At one point Mel started walking and when she caught Brian’s eye she stepped back quietly and gave them time alone. Brian wished Justin was here.  Justin knew what to do in these circumstances.


John took a step back.  “I’m sorry, Uncle Brian. She just got me so mad!”  


“John, I have never been prouder.  Thank you for standing up to her. I am glad you see her for what she is.  And, everything you said is correct. Justin and I love you and I know Tony loves you. And I can’t forget my son.  He is thrilled to have a cousin. I am sure your mother has been thrown out by now. Are you ready to go home where you belong?”


They got in the car and drove home to celebrate.


This close to Christmas there was always a bit of mystery in the air. Secrets were allowed.  Gifts came and went. Alice had the house smelling wonderful. She had baked cookies Gus could decorate when he arrived.  She was fairly sure John and Tony would have fun frosting them. As she left for the last time before Christmas Brian handed her an envelope.  Justin and he had talked it over and decided Alice deserved a vacation. As she opened the envelope she gasped. On top of her bonus, Justin and Brian had given her two weeks at their villa in Ibiza.  As she left she was still in shock. They had been beyond generous.


John had gone out to the studio after returning from the meeting.  He had already learned that art helped him destress. He soon went back and spent the evening with  Tony. Frequently they spent the night making love. They both had learned so much in the last few weeks.  He was learning what Tony liked and what he didn’t like. He would do anything for him. That night they lay in each other’s arms and John told him about the meeting with his mother.  He had no regrets. He would do it all over again to be with this man.


Brian had told Justin all about John’s confrontation and told him how proud he was of him.  Justin looked at Brian, “He is so fortunate to have you. You understand.”


Brian pulled Justin close to him.  “He is lucky to have you. I understand it but you know how to deal with it.” He realized how lucky he was, too, as he lowered his mouth to Justin’s and then lowered them both to the bed. Brian had been so busy lately he hadn’t taken time to really show him how much he loved him.  As they lay naked Brian slid his hand lower and gently cradled Justin’s cock. Brian had Justin lay on his stomach and started kissing him at his neck. He grabbed some oil they had nearby and drizzled it over his back. Brian focused on the muscles that followed the spine. He worked his way outward, feeling muscles relax.  He rubbed down farther and rubbed the oil on his ass dipping his fingers along the crack. Brian decided it was time to play a while. He rubbed over his bud several times, going in circles around it and just sliding over it. Justin began to moan and squirm. Brian lowered his mouth and pointing his tongue he inserted it as far as he could.  He moved it around and in and out. Brian than ran his hand over the back of Justin’s sack and he cried out.


“Brian please.” Justin rolled over and Brian slowly entered him.  Brian lowered his mouth to Justin’s being drawn in like a bee to a flower.  Justin was his ever blooming flower that always had a sweet aroma of love and gentleness. Brian wasn’t sure why but he began to cry. Justin pulled Brian’s face down and using his thumbs he wiped away the tears and ever so softly he said, “You are the only gift I ever need.” Together they gently crossed over to bliss.


Christmas Eve the woke to a beautiful snow fall.  Everything was turning white. Tony was very excited.  He had seen snow but it never stayed on the ground. It started sticking and his excitement grew.  Gus arrived early in the afternoon with all the energy a wondermont of a 10 year old at Christmas. He had put gifts under the tree for his dads and his new cousins.  


It was obvious to Tony and John that Brian and Justin had a special night.  They hadn’t spent enough time together recently. They truly needed each other to thrive.  


Justin made dinner for Christmas Eve.  While Justin made preparations he called his mom.  She was with Tucker’s family. “Hi Mom,” They talked about the meal he was making and about Tucker’s family.  He told her about Gus and that it was snowing. He finally stopped and said, “I love you, Mom. I miss you. I can’t wait to see you on New Year’s Eve.”  


Jennifer could hear the tears in her son’s voice. “I love you, Justin.  I will see you soon.” She choked back tears herself. She knew he was a grown man but he would always be her blond haired blue eyed little boy.


John, Tony, and Gus spent hours out in the snow, coming in for hot chocolate which Justin made for them and then the three of them put in a Christmas Story in the media room and their laughter could be heard throughout the house.  


Brian had spent more than an hour in his office and Justin was about to pull him out of there when he came out.  He put a hand on the counter on either side of the counter. “Sorry, Baby. Something had to be dealt with today. I promise no work until after the New Year’s.”  He brought his teeth to Justin’s neck and scraped them along his shoulder. Justin turned in his arms and allowed Brian to press him tightly against the counter as he ravaged his mouth and neck.  “God, I want you right now, right here.” Brian said in Justin’s ear.


“Do you hear them laughing?”  Justin undid his fly and slipped his pants below his ass.  He turned his back to Brian again. As Brian undid his pants and plunged into Justin’s ass. Justin reacted to the dry entry but relaxed and accommodated Brian easily.It was over as quickly as it started and they both got their clothes on straight. Justin and Brian went on as if nothing happened but they both knew they had just joined souls for a few minutes.


Dinner was served and everyone ate and helped Justin clean up the mess.  For dessert, they frosted the cookies Alice had made. Gus’ giggle was infectious and soon everyone was laughing and taking the head off Santa or eatings Rudolph’s Nose. John and Tony took some cookies with them to their house, promising Gus he could sleep over tomorrow night. Gus went up to his room to play a video game and Justin started cleaning up the frosting and crumbs from the cookies. He noticed Brian was sitting on a stool just watching him.


“Do I have frosting on my face? Did I spill on myself?”


Brian walked over to him, cupped the back of his head and kissed him. “You are always perfect. No matter what I get myself into you stay by me.  I sometimes wonder why?”


“Brian, I’m not perfect.  I just know I can’t do life without you. You are my heart and my soul.” He kissed Brian and said, “Let’s go upstairs and tuck our son in.  He will be up early.”


At 6:00 am there was a quiet knock on the door, “Dad, Justin, are you awake?  It’s Christmas.”

Justin elbowed Brian.  “YOUR son is up, Brian. I am sure he wants you to get him breakfast.”


Before they could even get to the door they heard Tony’s voice. “Gus, let’s go get some breakfast.”


Brian lay across Justin’s chest, “Bless them.” He rolled over taking Justin with him.


Justin straddled him.  “I hate to tell you this but we don’t have time for this right now. It will have to wait for later because our son will start opening gifts soon and I want to see it.”

“Why was he my son when he was at the door and now he is our son.” Brian started tickling Justin and flipped him back on his back and his mouth raked down Justin’s body quickly.  He did a quick lick on his cock and then got up and pulled on his robe. Justin did the same and they headed down to the kitchen guided by the sounds of laughter and excitement.


Tony was sharing the treats his parents had sent which was a tradition of theirs.  He made them Italian coffee and Justin made Hot Chocolate for Gus. Gus knew he had to wait for his moms to call before any gifts could be opened and they weren’t calling for at least an hour.  Tony told about his favorite Christmas memory back in Italy. The silliness of his story had everyone laughing and Gus asked lots of questions about Christmas in Italy.


Next, Justin told about his favorite.   He told about the train that used to run around the tree and how much he loved playing with it.  He and his mom and sister would put up the tree but the train didn’t go up until...Justin got very quiet and a shadow crossed over his face. “My dad and I would put it up.” His voice was now flat. Brian pulled him close to his side. “Anyway, maybe we can get a train next year.”  He tried to end on a positive note.


John was next. “I don’t remember a lot of big excitement.  We went to Grandma’s and she would have good food but it was never a lot of fun….except one year,  Peter and I got bikes. We were so surprised. We didn’t think Mom had money for a bike let alone two.”

Justin looked at Brian. Although he didn’t change his expression, Justin knew deep down, that Brian bought those bikes.


The phone rang and Gus looked at the clock.  “It’s my moms. Can I answer it?” Brian nodded and Gus picked it up. The four men listened to the chatter of Gus on the phone.  He said goodbye and said, “Now can we open all of the other presents?”


“Why not.  Do you want to pass them out?” Brian asked Gus.  He nodded and started grabbing the gifts. Justin noticed Brian glancing at the phone and wondered if the breeder was calling or something.  


Gus started opening his first gift.  It was a movie from Tony and John. It was a movie he had asked for and a note that this was good for one guys night out after the holidays.  He could go to a movie and spend the night with Tony and John. Gus threw his arms around their necks thanking them. There were several small gifts from Alice and Justin and Brian, plus a couple his moms had dropped off.  The last gift he opened was a stuffed dog. “Thanks, Dad, but I think I am getting a little old for stuffed animals….but he is cute, not trying to sound ungrateful.

“Look at the note in the bottom of the box.”


Gus drew it out and read it. His eyes got big.  “Really, you mean it!”


Both Justin and Brian nodded. He ran over and kissed both of them.  “When will I get him?”


“It will be at least two more weeks but it will depend on the puppy.  They will have to see when the puppy is ready.”


Next John and Tony opened there gifts.  Gus had drawn them a picture. Brian and Justin gave them two weeks In Ibiza and, of course, the tickets. They said it also included Tony’s family for one of those weeks.  Then they exchanged the gifts for each other. John gave Tony a sculpture he had done of the two of them. It was very good. Justin had helped just a bit but John had made it for his love and Tony did love it. Tony handed Justin a small box.  He opened it and found a ring. John’s eyes got big.


“It was given to me by my grandfather and I want you to have it.” John was stunned.  He had never had a family and now he felt like he had two, his American family and one in Italy.


John kissed Tony so long Gus finally said. ”Are you about done?”  All four men laughed.


Justin noticed Brian look at the clock again.  “Are we keeping you from something, Brian? You seem fixated on the clock.”


“Sorry, no I, sorry.”


They opened the gift from Tony and John.  It was a card that John had designed. It was a gift certificate for one Italian dinner on the night of their choice.  It listed menu options and wine list. Justin and Brian were touched. What a wonderful gift. It was from the heart and these two men were all heart.


Justin stood up.  “Brian, I need to take you to your gift.” He offered his hand and Brian stood up taking it.  “I need to blindfold you.” He had come prepared and put a scarf around Brian’s eyes. Justin put his hand in the middle of Brian’s back and propelled him out the front door and down the steps.  The others followed close behind. Justin pulled out a remote for the garage door. “You can take the scarf off.”


Brian looked on as the door went up.  There stood his first Stingray completely restored.  The paint redone, the roof fixed, the seats reupholstered. It looked like new. Brian looked it over inside and out.  “Oh, Sunshine.” He pulled him close. I couldn’t have wished for anything better! I love you.” He spun in circles lifting him off the ground.

Brian stopped mid swing. “Is that the phone?” Brian set Justin down on the ground and grabbed his hand dragging him to the house.  They entered and Brian grabbed for the phone. “Hello.” Silence, “Yes,” Silence. “No, One minute,” Brian said.


He looked at Justin.  “I hope I didn’t misjudge this.” and handed him the phone.  Brian made eye contact with John and he took Tony and Gus to get a cookie.


Justin had a confused look on his face, “Hello?”


“Justin, this is your dad. Justin, you have every right to hang up on me but please, Justin, I am sorry, sorry for everything.” Justin began trembling. Brian stepped up behind him and put his arms around him.   “I can’t say I understand your life but I want to be part of your life. I love you, son.” Tears were now flowing down his cheeks as well as Brian’s


“I love you, too, Dad.” Justin could hear his half siblings in the background. “Your family sounds like they are waiting.”


“They can wait. You are my family, too.”


“You don’t know how much,” Justin had to take a deep breath to settle his heartbeat.  “How much I have missed you.”


They ended the call with a promise to get together soon.   Justin knew his father had shed some tears, too. No, everything wasn’t forgotten but he hoped it could be forgiven.


Justin turned with tears streaming down his cheeks he looked at Brian and with a voice so filled with emotion he said, “Thank you.”  He clung to him as the tears rolled unreserved. After gaining control in Brian’s arms he said, “I want you so bad. You got me the one thing I thought I would never have. I love you with all my heart and soul.”


After lunch which was something Alice had ready for them to bake, John and Tony grabbed some of Gus’ clothes and raided the kitchen.  They took a bunch of the cookies as well and after giving hugs all around the three ‘men’ headed to the guest house.


The door had barely closed before Brian and Justin were in their room, stripped of clothes.  It had been 10 years since he had spoken to his father. Everyday he had thought of him and everyday there was a corner of his heart that was empty.  He felt those walls fall a bit today.


“I owe you everything, my love!” Justin ran the back of his hand over Brian’s cheek. “What can I give you?”

“Justin, you spent thousands of dollars fixing up my car!”


‘What’s money?  We have more money then we could ever need.  You helped to complete my heart. What can I do for you?”


“You really don’t know how much you give me, do you? I couldn’t function without you.  You know how to handle John and Tony. You know what to say when Gus skins his knew. You know how to save a banquet when it is heading for disaster.  You cry over me when I do something stupid. You put me back in line when I go off the rails. Justin, I would not be here tonight if it weren’t for you.  I would have killed myself somehow by now because I would have nothing to live for but you, my love. I now know how to love my son. I know how to show love to others, and I know how to give love, not just sex, to you. You are my heart.”


Brian captured Justin’s lips and, putting a hand on his lower back pressed him against his need.  “You asked what you could do for me.” He said through lips so close the heat of his breath kissed Justin’s cheeks, “Promise you will always love me.”


“I have no choice. You own my heart.” Brian pinned Justin against the wall, Justin wrapped his legs around Brian and Brian completed him.


They were not done loving.  They lay down on the bed and although they done it hundreds of times before their hands skimmed everywhere and then the touch became more needy. As Brian’s hands took hold of Justin’s cock Justin slipped his hand down Brian’s crack finding his entry. He started rubbing first gently but then more intense and slowly inserted it.  Justin slowly worked his finger deeply in and then made his request known. Brian rolled over, and in one thrust Justin claimed his love. He knew Brian wasn’t comfortable but his need was intense. Justin reached for Brian’s balls and slowly rubbed and squeezed lightly. Soon Brian’s enjoyment was equal to Justin’s and the exquisite release they both achieved.


They lay in each other’s arms and talked about the joys of the day until they drifted off to a joyful sleep.