- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The boys can’t escape the gang before they leave for Hawaii…



Title: Just Another Beginning…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 2441
Rating: R, Porn…
Warnings: Passion and Lust…
Beta Queen: BigJ52

Story Summary: 513 Take Two... The lost footage of what really happened after Justin left for the airport...

Summary: The boys can’t escape the gang before they leave for Hawaii…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended… 



Just Another Beginning…

Chapter Two ~ Stuck in a Moment of Pride...

Brian’s POV

I awake to banging on the loft door. Thank God I took Michael’s key away. At least he can’t just walk in on me anymore. I pull the loft door open and stand in the doorway, blocking his entrance. 

He says, "You’re still sleeping? God, you’re in worse shape than I thought. I figured you’d be relieved not to have to go through with the wedding. Come on, let’s go to Woody’s or get something to eat at the diner."

"Michael. This isn’t a good time. Why don’t I call you and we’ll do something later?" 

"What? Why? Have you got someone here? Oh my God, you do. Is he hot? You’re the man! You go, stud! I knew you were going through with that wedding crap just to please Justin. And see, he still left you anyway."

"Michael."

"No, Brian. Ditch the trick and meet me at Woody’s for lunch. I promised the gang I would bring you, everyone’s worried about you being heartbroken. But I knew better. I know you don’t believe in love, relationships or commitments. God, I’m so glad you’re back. Things are going to be just like old times…"

We walk into Woody’s and I’m not sure if the gang is more surprised to see me with Justin or the fact that we’re wearing Hawaiian shirts, big sunglasses and even bigger smiles. Justin picked up these shirts at some flea market he walked through early this morning, contemplating his life. I have to admit that I burst out laughing when I saw them but then I just loved them. I mean, they are totally absurd and so out of character for me. He also waved a grass skirt in front of me and promised me a lap dance later. So the least I could do was wear this silly shirt. He said he sat and talked with an old couple selling flowers, and she made him this grass skirt as they talked. It’s made from palm fronds, woven and braided together and really only made for a one time use but I plan to get very good use out of it.

So I’m dressed in light-green khaki pants and a green Hawaiian shirt, and Justin is wearing cream-colored cargo pants and a dark-blue Hawaiian shirt. Our clothes really bring out the color of our eyes, besides the fact that were both totally high on each other. I’m pretty sure we look like complete fools in love and I’m not even trying to hide it. I know I should be angry with Michael, but as Justin said, just seeing the look on his face and watching everyone’s comprehension of the situation will be more than entertaining. I think it’s the perfect wedding present to ourselves. 

The more I think about the way everything unfolded this last week like the bottom falling out of mine and Justin’s life, I can’t help but feel a little like we were played. Lindsay knows how insecure I am about showing my feelings and I finally opened up to him. She made me feel like I was in his way and I would never want to hold him back. She made it seem like him leaving me was the only choice. And I know now, that’s just total bullshit. So yeah, I’m pleased that my family will see that we didn’t break. We’re even stronger than ever.

Michael is the first one to see us, but I don’t think he recognizes Justin all the way across the room. He jumps up and says, "You’re here!" Then he focuses on what I’m wearing, his face scrunches up a little. Emmett starts clapping and asks if it’s ‘Hawaiian Shirt day’ at Woody’s. He wants one. He bounces over and gives Justin a kiss and says, "Did you miss your flight, baby?" Justin smiles and says, "Actually it doesn’t leave until tonight." 

Lindsay isn’t clapping or smiling. She says, "No, I’m sure your ticket to New York was for yesterday." I say, "Yes, but our tickets to Hawaii are for this evening." She says, frustrated, "Justin, you have to go to New York. How are you going to become a great artist?" He leans in close to her but he doesn’t lower his voice and says, "Lindsay, I’m already a great artist, in case you didn’t notice. I’m way greater than you’ll ever be. I’m also going to be a great spouse and partner to Brian. That’s something both you and Michael will also never be…"

Strike One, Strike Two! You go, baby! God! I love it when he finally stands up for himself when he gets pushed too far. It’s usually turned towards me and it sure is nice to see it directed at them. Once he’s pissed, he’s pissed. Both Lindsay and Michael stammer and cower, looking at the floor. Michael now realizes that Justin heard his tirade at the loft door earlier, and has no idea how to get his foot out of his mouth. Lindsay just looks angry and I have to wonder when she turned on Justin, she always seemed so supportive of him before. 

Emmett’s still bouncing and clapping and ordering champagne and appetizers and asking questions about Hawaii like "Are you guys getting married in Hawaii?" I can’t help but smile this huge smile and say, "Yep, that’s the plan, but you’ll have to ask the boss about all the details. After all I was just proposed to this morning, so I’m still getting used to the idea of being a bride…"

That seems to break the ice and help ease everyone’s tension. Well, everyone except Michael. He seems even more pissed. Justin orders us guava juice but they bring us one of those silly tropical drinks with fresh fruit and even an umbrella. I had way too much bourbon last night and tonight I just want to get drunk on a lithe, blond boy. Ben and Ted return to the table, and shortly after that all our missing extended family seems to start crawling out of the woodwork. 

By the time Jennifer, Tucker, Deb and Carl show up the place is completely in full swing and somehow there’s a rock band playing. When I look up I notice that it’s Hunter and Callie’s band and they’re really pretty good. I smile and tell Ben that he and Michael are doing a really good job with him. He smiles back at me and tells me that I did a pretty good job with Justin myself. Then we both burst out laughing and I say, "Don’t you mean he did a pretty good job raising me?" Ben and I reach out and hug each other as he congratulates me and Justin. Ben and I have come to understand each so much better since the bombing and I’m sorry that I didn’t make the effort sooner. 

Justin’s off with Daphne playing the perfect hostess, chatting with everyone and mingling with the crowd. If you didn’t know us or that this wasn’t a gay bar you would think he and Daph were getting hitched, they’re both so smiley and polite. I’m glad she’s here for him. I know how much he needed her when everyone was pushing him to go to New York. She always just said that you have to do what you feel is right for you. I love that girl. It may have taken him being lost in a crowd of strangers for him to find his way home, but he made it. 

I find Cynthia and ask her to make arrangements with Woody’s to pay for all of the expenses today, confirm all our travel arrangements for our trip, get our health records and passports in case I decide we need to travel to a few more islands. Cynthia, Ted and I sign a ton of paperwork in the office at Woody’s, and confirm the current contracts that Ted will negotiate in my absence. We tip Max, the owner, very well and thank him for letting us use his space for the party and small business meeting. I find my Sunshine and pull him out to the dance floor and I smile at Hunter as his band plays; 

~Proud~
I look into the window of my mind
Reflections of the fears I know I’ve left behind
I step out of the ordinary
I can feel my soul ascending
I’m on my way, can’t stop me now
And you can never say 
What have you done today to make you feel proud?
It’s never too late to try
What have you done today to make you feel proud?

I can tell he’s switched to Cosmos, he’s slightly tipsy and extremely happy as we dance and sway to the music. It brings back memories of us dancing at Babylon. It’s obvious to everyone who sees us dancing that we are totally lost in each other and completely in love. I never really enjoyed dancing with all the others - they were just a prelude to a fuck, but with Justin it was always so much more, like a prelude to our future. Anyone who ever saw us dancing together knew what we had. I was the one who couldn’t see it. No, that’s not true. I just didn’t want to admit it. But now I want everyone to know. Yeah, he did a damn good job raising me. 

We make our way over to the grown-up’s table and talk with the outlaws. Jennifer’s all smiles and tears, while Deb just stands up, smacks me upside the head saying, "It’s about time, asshole." But she’s all smiles as well. Then she says, "You know I’m really proud of you. It took you long enough but you finally found yourself. Just don’t blow it or Justin may have to cuff you." I reply, "Yes Mother, I promise to be a good boy."

Now Justin’s all smiles as he whispers in my ear, "She may be onto something. After all I already hold the key to your heart." I chuckle and say, "Marriage is supposed to be about trust, not torture." Carl adds that most marriages are a delicate balance of both. Which elicits a laugh from everyone.

It’s getting to mid-afternoon and we have to be at the airport at 6 p.m. and I want my hula dance before we leave for the airport. So we make our way around the bar one more time, saying thanks to everyone for coming and for their congratulations and well wishes. I really am happy and proud. What a difference twenty-four hours makes. I’ll never take time for granted again. I was so wrong when I said, "It was only time." Just like I was so wrong about all my mantras and it only took my stalker to show me how to love. 

~~~~

He lights several candles around the loft and sets a plate of fruit skewers on the coffee table. Then he puts in a CD of Elvis’s ‘Blue Hawaii’ and moments later he appears in nothing but his hand-woven grass skirt. It rides real low on his hips and it’s not very full. So a lot of skin shows each and every time he sways his hips. I think this is just about the hottest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. He really has the whole waving of his arms and swinging of his hips down pat. But it’s more seductive than that. It’s a cross between hula dancing and belly dancing. It’s a hips thing and I’m crazy in love with the way he moves his hips.

He sways over to me and climbs up into my lap. I have my legs up on the edge of the coffee table with my knees bent, creating a perfect back for him to lean against. He feeds me fresh pineapple, strawberries, mangoes and kiwi fruit. I love watching him play with his food. He takes a slice of mango and runs it across his lips then mine, before he places it in my mouth and licks all the sweet, dripping juices from around the edges of my lips. He continues this action of feeding both of us and in the process he proceeds to drip sticky, fruit juices all over the front of both of us. 

He departs from his feeding frenzy and concentrates on licking the sweet mess off my neck, chest and stomach until he reaches his main goal. He smiles an evil little smile as he releases my enlarged member, entertaining himself with tickling me with his wet tongue. Then he's fisting both our cocks together rapidly creating a rustling of his grass skirt as our own sweet nectars cream together, creating a slick pool of desire. 

He’s still writhing with intense need and longing as I reach back, snapping his floral waistband open letting it fall to the floor as he positions himself on my lap while I slip a condom on my juicy shaft. He’s so impatient he can hardly wait for me as he lubes up his beautiful rosebud and slides himself down onto me slowly. He reaches out and puts a hand firmly on my shoulder. He holds on tight as he leans back so I can watch him bouncing up and down on my lap, while working his own dick with his still slick and glossy hand. 

I reach out and place my hands on his hips just in case my fly boy gets a little too vigorous and launches himself off my lap. I need to keep my little acrobatic ballerina nice and safe until we at least make it through our vows. God! I love watching him. He’s so beautiful and uninhibited, seeing him surrender to the pleasure of my cock as his body jerks and spasms out of control. I could drown in his deep blue eyes as I watch them darken and dilate with coital bliss. I hear my own breathing increase and hitch as he pulls me over the edge with him. Then he falls back into me as we ride the last waves of our orgasms. 

The loft phone is ringing but we ignore it as we lay together, catching our breath. It’s the car service letting us know that they will be here to pick us up for the airport in a half an hour. I guess we lost track of time as we scurry off and shower in record time. We don’t want to miss today’s flight and neither one of us can wait until our new life and marriage is a reality.


TBC...