- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Justin’s first day as Mr. Taylor-Kinney; redefining the meaning of Honeymoon…



Title: Just Another Beginning…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 3453
Rating: R, Porn…
Warnings: Passion and Lust…
Beta Queen: BigJ52

Story Summary: 513 Take Two... The lost footage of what really happened after Justin left for the airport...

Chapter Summary: Justin’s first day as Mr. Taylor-Kinney; redefining the meaning of Honeymoon…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable charters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…



Just Another Beginning…

Chapter Four ~ Stuck on an Island…

Justin’s POV

It’s a beautiful morning as the sun comes up and pours in the windows. The skylights illuminate his beautiful tan skin, and his tiny strip of hair that runs from his navel down into his soft bush. I’m torn between getting up and finding my sketch pad and pencils to document his gorgeous body, or running my tongue down his landing strip until I run into his huge 747 that seems to be coming down the runway towards me. 

It looks like the jumbo jet’s going to win as I glide down the air strip and greet my awaiting VIP. I hear him moan as his legs fall apart for me. I eagerly take the love of my life down my throat, sending him back into full flight. We experience a little turbulence as my passenger bucks and thrusts in his first-class compartment. He fists my hair tightly as he makes his final descent. He cries out my name as he cums down the back of my throat in his final plunge, then comes to a stop at my arrival gate.

One Hour Later

I look up and see him smiling at me, all sleepy, again firmly erect as he flips me over in one swift move, laying on top of me, grinding into me. I can’t help but get excited as he mounts me. He looks at me with this incredible look in his eyes. Like a small child that’s about to steal a cookie from the cookie jar. We’re both like giddy little kids with our new found sensations, lost in each other like teenagers in the backseat of big daddy’s Lincoln.

This is all still so new for us, as every touch feels like lightning and fire running through our veins, burning with desire. I truly feel I’m experiencing blissful perfection. My husband is the most talented lover ever. I’m taken aback at how gentle and caring he is with me, like I’m a china doll that might break. Yes, we’ve fucked hundreds of times, even thousands, but this isn’t fucking. This is making love and I’ve never felt more loved before in my life.

His hazel eyes darken and start to glaze over as he fills me with his throbbing shaft. I’m still slick from our last excursion just an hour or so ago. We can’t seem to get enough of each other, but what the hell, we can always sleep in the cabana bed all afternoon, if need be.

I remember overhearing Michael whining to Ben when he found out that Brian had fucked Ben. Michael just had to know what the big deal was. What was it about Brian that made him so special? I still smile, thinking about his answer. “Brian had just cum, but I didn’t. He just kept going until he took me over the edge. He never lost his erection and then he came again. It was the hottest thing I’ve ever experienced.” Yes, my husband’s a legend in his own time, and now he’s all mine. 

I moan as he slides in and out of me, in heaven as he hits my prostate on one thrust, then just lightly grazes it on the next. He’s driving me crazy as I writhe under him, sucking and nibbling at my neck as he rides my bubble butt, pulling us both closer with each thrust.

I can’t help but wiggle and whimper as my cock brushes gently against the satin sheets. I can’t get any friction as the silky material leaves me grabbing to hold on. I’m like a fish out of water twisting and squirming out of control, but it’s useless, he has total power over me. I think he’s actually enjoying watching me struggle. I give up and let all my sensations assault my body, my mind surrendering to him completely as I disintegrate into a puddle of love.

When I finally regain my senses, I see him smiling at me. He bends down and takes my swollen lips in his, kissing me tenderly, telling me that he’s never wanted anything more in his life. We lay there holding each other close as we drift back off to sleep. I don’t think I’ve ever been happier. 

~~~~

I awake to the smell of fresh-ground coffee brewing, bacon frying and buttermilk biscuits baking. I make my way down to the kitchen and find Brian chopping green onions and mushrooms. He looks up smiling and says, "Good morning, Mr. Taylor-Kinney." 

I can’t help but grin at my husband as he makes me breakfast. He’s never made me breakfast before. He’s actually never made me any meal before, cereal doesn’t count. I don’t know why but this simple gesture means so much to me. I think he looks adorable with flour all over his face and chest.

He tells me that there’s fresh orange juice and the newspaper is out on the veranda, but I’d rather stay here watching him. So I grab my sketch pad and pencils and start drawing him as he hands me a mug of coffee. He’s sautéing mushrooms and onions in butter and crumbling up little piles of blue cheese and bacon. When he breaks the egg against the side of the bowl most of it ends up on the counter, right on top of all the flour he spilled earlier. 

He goes to wipe it away with his hand and makes a face like he used to when he changed Gus’s diaper. He’s absolutely adorable the way he’s trying so hard to make a perfect omelet and he doesn’t seem to have a clue what he’s doing. I look around the small kitchen and realize that every surface looks like a natural disaster area, and I try not to laugh or even snicker. I’d help him but I know him too well, he wants to try and do this on his own. Besides I’m sure he has no intention of cleaning this mess up. 

I find my way outside to a beautifully set table with a vase of fresh lilies in the center. Next to it I notice a small box wrapped with gold foil and silver ribbons. I smile and wonder what he’s up to. Several minutes later he serves me a bacon and blue cheese omelet, sort of. It’s more like a scramble, with hash browns and fresh baked biscuits with honey. 

I can’t believe he made this huge breakfast at two o’clock in the afternoon. He chuckles and tells me I need to keep up my strength, he has big plans for me. I smirk and snake my arms around his waist. I kiss him on the neck right below his left ear where I know it drives him crazy, thanking him for making me feel just like a prince.

He leans down so he can devour my mouth. I push him down into the big overstuffed patio chair and wiggle onto his lap. We proceed to feed each other, slowly enjoying each and every flavor. I love blue cheese and bacon, but I especially love them together. I’m so touched that he made me this beautiful mess. We take a break every few minutes to make out and just hold each other. It’s like everything is moving in slow motion, and it feels incredible to just lay there in his arms. 

The sun feels great on my skin and it’s just amazing here, so tropical and exotic. The views are breathtaking. We’re up on a hillside but we can still see the ocean. It's like the best of both worlds, the palm trees beautiful in the distance. It’s very private here It sounds crazy and I know we’re staying at Miles, I mean Dr Bennetts’ (I’m not really sure what we’re supposed to call him) friend’s house but it’s like yesterday was somewhere in the twilight zone and today we’re back to normal. Well, not normal. Much better than normal. Maybe if we're lucky, our new normal. Yeah, I like the sound of that.

Anyways, Miles said there was a boathouse and dock down on the waterfront, and I can’t wait to explore it. But right now I just want to lay here naked in the sun on this big cabana bed. It’s so cool, like right out of the movies with a huge bamboo frame covered in very sheer ivory gauze fabric that flows down the sides. Brian’s worried about me getting sunburnt, so he’s rubbing my body with some 45 SPF sunscreen or some outrageous number. I wouldn’t be surprised if it actually bleaches me whiter. Sometimes I wonder if he fantasizes about me being an albino.

Oh God, that feels so good. He’s rubbing my shoulders and loosening my neck muscles. I worked really hard yesterday packing and lifting all those boxes, not to mention the workout he’s been giving me since last night. Oh yeah, he knows just how to make me relax, melting in his arms. I didn’t realize how much stress I was carrying around with me. I’ve been pushed and pulled and twisted around in so many directions this last week. It was like every day we had a new hurdle to jump. Another punch to duck, another chance to hold on tight, and now it’s like the quiet after the storm. We survived, we made it, and we’re still one and growing stronger every day.

 




Just thinking about being in New York right now, alone in a big strange city was absolutely and totally insane. I can’t even believe how close I came to throwing my life away. I hold Brian tight and can’t stop the tears from welling up. He lifts my head and looks into my eyes; he completely understands, no words are necessary. We’ve always been able to read each other so well. He just whispers, "I’m right here and I’m not going anywhere."

 




He leans down and kisses my stomach as it growls loudly and we both burst out laughing. Then I remember the homemade biscuits he made me that we never got around to eating. I jump up, grabbing some waters, the biscuits and honey. Then out of the corner of my eye I see that small gold and silver present sparkling in the sun, so I grab that as well. I return with our sticky picnic and proceed to set up my personal snack bar on Brian’s back. 

He chuckles and says, “Maybe you should open your wedding present first, before you make a meal out of me.” I smile and take the box but I’m not sure that’s the only present he’s giving me. I shred the fancy foil wrappings to reveal a small blue box from Tiffany and Co. Smiling brightly I slowly open the velvet box. "Oh Brian, they’re beautiful." I can’t help but start crying again.


He leans forward, carefully balancing my smorgasbord on his back and takes the box out of my hand. He takes one of the diamond stud earrings and puts it in my left ear saying, "A diamond stud for my stud." Then he hands me the other earring and I put it in his left ear, and proceed to kiss him down his neck, then all the way down his shoulders until I reach the small of his back. 

I take one of the biscuits and break it open, squeeze the little bear, running honey all over my snack. I can’t help but drip honey down the curve of his back, so I lean down and lick it off. I share my dripping sweetbread with him, and continue to drip honey all over his beautiful ass and tender rosebud. I lick the last of the crumbs from my fingers, then advance to licking the sticky syrup from his golden skin. He tastes amazing and he’s also ticklish right in the small of his back.

I can’t believe that I just learned something new about him today, but then I don’t usually lick him quite so low down on his back. I have honey on my hands and on my new platinum wedding band, so I take it off and give it to Brian to wash off with the water of bottle. That’s when I notice that he had it engraved. I don’t think there is anything more he could do that would move me more than he already has. But when I read the inscription I can’t stop crying and I mean, really crying. That’s when I know that Brian will never stop amazing me for the rest of my life. It reads, “It was love to me too Sunshine ~ Always Brian.”

I said that to him years ago, and I can’t even believe he remembered. I run my hand through his hair and whisper, "I love you so much." He smiles and says, "I know, Sunshine. I’ve always known." I ask if there’s an inscription on his ring. He just looks down and slowly shakes his head no.

He whispers, “I didn’t know if you’d still want me.” I take his face in my hands and look into his watery eyes and say, "Always." Smiling I say, “I’m going to have it engraved with “I’m right here and I’m not going anywhere ~ Always Justin.”

We both smile and start making out again. I hold him tight and whisper, "I’m never going to let you go now that you’re all mine." I feel his lips smile into my neck as I decide to make my way back down to clean up the sticky mess from my afternoon treat. I start at the base of his neck, fondly remembering the first night we were together so many years ago now. I run my tongue very slowly down his spine, feeling each and every vertebra of his muscular back.

As I approach the small of his back I start flattening my tongue out like a paintbrush, applying a little more pressure to clean the sweet syrup from his flesh. I feel him arch his back as I get closer to my destination. I have to snicker as I watch him writhe with anticipation. Yes, the student is now the master. I may not have as much experience as he does, but I am a great artist and I take enormous pride in perfecting my works of art.

The honey has pooled and settled into the tiny crevices so I lick and suck him, maybe a little more than necessary. Leaving the start of a small hickey, marking my territory as I go, I gently run the tip of my tongue up the sloop of my desire, as he rises onto his knees and pushes his skinny ass in my face. I can't resist smacking him and telling him to settle down and be patient. I barely hear him whimper and beg. 

I had no idea how incredible beautiful he can be when he allows himself to be sexually vulnerable. I think I love him even more right now than I ever have before. The way he’s so willing to give me complete control over him, trusting me in a way he’s never allowed anyone before. My heart is soaring as my tongue glides down his ravine. I spread his firm cheeks and drag my wet probe along his path, tickling him as I go. He wiggles and squirms, his breathing hitches as I dip ever so gently in and out of him, each time giving him just a little more of my tongue. 

Feeling him open and close for me is so beautiful. His mind desires me, yet his body naturally rejects my intrusions. It’s been a long time since he’s given himself to me. As much as he wants this, it’s a true internal struggle with himself and the image he’s created of himself. His need to live up to that image is fighting his new desire to give himself to me completely. 

I’m not the only one to learn something new about my husband today. Watching him surrender will be bittersweet once I penetrate him, struggling with my own comprehension of just what he’s giving me as I truly feel him. All of him for the first time. 

I’m getting excited beyond control as I increase my rhythm and drive deeper into him, licking slowly in small circles. I pull and stretch him each time when pulling out. He's becoming more excited as I start sucking slightly and French kissing him, pushing in as far as possible. You’d be surprised at how long your tongue can stretch. He’s no longer even trying to hide his need and desire. He moans and pants, rocking back and forth, fucking himself on my juicy tongue. His breath is hitching and I can tell he’s getting close. I slow him down because I want him to come with my dick buried deep inside him.

He cries out like he’s in pain as I leave him empty and momentarily unsatisfied. I find the bottle of lube Ted gave us called 'Slider.' It’s fucking amazing as it comes in a set of eight flavors. But it’s barely flavored, it’s really more about the smell. I love it so much we might have to take out stock in this company. If we ever have a big party celebration we’re definitely giving them out as party favors. This afternoon’s flavor is peaches and cream. 

I drizzle some on my fingers and slide them deep into my man’s canal. Totally coating his tender ring of muscle, the last thing I want to do is hurt him. He’s already bucking and rutting on my fingers as I tickle his prostate. He arches his back, trying to get more contact and friction. I let him ride my fingers for a minute, as I kiss his back and admire his gorgeous body. He’s glowing in the sun in our tropical paradise, and I can’t stop the images in my mind of capturing this on video. I’m such a bad boy. 

I climb up his back, placing kisses along the way every once in a while. I suck briefly and then move on until I’m totally covering his body with mine. I hold him close, the way I love him to do to me, making him feel safe right before I claim him. I kiss his neck and the side of his face, as he turns and captures my lips in his. It’s as if we’ve been apart for Eternity. His passion is all consuming as we stare into each other’s eyes. He smirks and says, “You won’t believe it but it’s going to be the greatest fuck. The thrill of your life! Don’t worry about pleasing me, this is all for you. Just take what you need and I’ll follow your lead."

With that I’m lost in his body as I slowly begin to penetrate his rosebud with my stout cock. He’s like velvet and silk as I feel each and every muscle welcoming me home. My mind is spinning with endorphins and pheromones. I’m overcome with intense desire as I fill him completely then rest momentarily while he adjusts. I nibble and suck him right below his left ear. His hair tickles my nose as I listen to his breathing and desire increase. 

I kiss him down his back as I place my hands on his hips. I begin to pump and thrust, absorbing each and every sensation as I glide to and fro. I drift in the clouds as every cell of my body is becoming electrified. I'm humming and vibrating as he grips and squeezes me with his warm, luscious channel. My rhythm increases as I push his shoulders down flat against the mattress, driving into him with abandon, hitting his prostate each and every time, sending him into his own slice of heaven. 

I hear the wild tropical birds squawking and cooing in the trees as I’m assaulted with the most intense orgasm of my life, shooting my warm seed deep into him. I can actually feel the heat against my own dick. It drives me even more insane as I pound my erection into him until I’m useless and spent. It’s about that time my mind actually registers that all those wild bird sounds were in reality coming from me. We’ve collapsed with exhaustion while our hearts are still racing.

I barely hear Brian’s voice. "Don’t fall asleep on top of me, Sunshine. Come here. I need to hold you." I roll off him and he pulls me into his embrace. We lay there all wet and sticky, falling asleep, still floating on waves of ecstasy…

TBC…