- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian’s first day as Mr. Taylor-Kinney; I’m taking a chance on love…



Title: Just Another Beginning…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 2448
Rating: R, Porn…
Warnings: Passion and Lust…
Beta Queen: BigJ52

Story Summary: 513 Take Two... The lost footage of what really happened after Justin left for the airport...

Chapter Summary: Brian’s first day as Mr. Taylor-Kinney; I’m taking a chance on love…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…



Just Another Beginning… 

Chapter Five ~ Stuck in a Moment of Sexual Ecstasy…

If I had known that I would feel like this, this good, this alive, this loved, I would have admitted to myself my real feelings for him a long time ago. You have no idea the amount of energy and stress that is involved in maintaining my false bravado. But now that I’ve let down my walls everything just seems so much easier. 

It was never that I didn’t believe in him, it was that I didn’t believe in me. I didn’t believe that anyone could love me. Even though he told me right from the beginning how he felt. Now here he lies, sleeping off another bout of sexual ecstasy, making me believe in love while challenging all my fears and breaking down my walls. 

I can smell that delicate scent of peaches and cream and can’t help smirking at how I’ll now always associate certain smells with moments in time. Besides the fact that it’s a perfect description of his skin's beautiful complexion. I’ll have to thank Ted for our variety pack of 'Sliders' - it’s simply a must-have from now on. Leave it to Ted (Mr. Wonder Whacker himself) to find the best fucking lube on the face of the planet. I have to wonder how much it's really the lube, and how much is just the intense pleasure of having him raw. All I know for sure is that it’s a combination that’s bound to become an addiction. 

I pull him closer and nuzzle my head on his shoulder and drift back to sleep. We seem to be on a schedule similar to newborns. Waking every couple of hours to feed our intense desire for sex, followed by his intense desire for food. We’re definitely getting a cabana bed set up outside at Britin. This is the fucking greatest. 

I feel him bolt upright then I hear a voice. I look up and realize that the groceries from the local market have arrived. I kiss him on the cheek and tell him to relax while I greet the delivery boy. He always needs time to wake up. He’s like a little kid, all confused and disoriented, except he has a raging hard-on. I chuckle as I get up, both of us completely naked. At least I’ve got a little more control over the situation.

The local boy can’t seem to decide which naked body to rest his eyes on, until he sees my displeasure as he gazes towards my blonde’s sweet firm bubble butt. Yes, my boy’s had the good sense to roll over onto his side and face away from us. But I can’t help visualizing him jerking off as I pay the kid. 

I just leave the provisions on the table and return to my sunbathing beauty, climbing up his back, placing wet kisses as I go, wrapping my body around his. I suck on his neck while I snake my hand around his waist, placing my hand over his as he works his hard member. His eyes are slightly closed and his mouth is open. His breathing hitches as he shoots, just as soon as I bite down a little on his neck, leaving a bright red hickey just below his left ear. 

I roll him over on his back and take my dripping hand, running it down his already stiffening cock, then across his balls. I press against his perineum before plunging into his begging rosebud, coating him with his own semen to create a natural lubricant. He bucks and thrusts as he rides my fingers, lost in his own world of pleasure, his eyes completely closed as he jerks himself off.

I hold him tight against me for support as he bounces up and down, lost in his sleepy world of sexual abandon. Each time he plunges himself down on my fingers, they send deep vibrations into his prostate as he cries out with fervent excitement. I can’t decide whether I should let him ride this out, or if I want to take him with my swollen cock. I feel like I’m going to explode, just watching him fuck himself on my hand. 

I let him lean back against me hard, as I take his dick back in my hand, sliding up and down his shaft. My other hand fingers him open, and fills him on each penetration, until he’s completely lost in sensations. I feel all his muscles tighten and spasm as I wiggle the tips of my long fingers, stroking his prostate. I caress him with small circles until his body is in full earthquake mode. Soon his volcano is spewing hot lava down his mountain side. His squeals are so loud I’m grateful the nearest neighbors are miles away. I lay my writhing bride back down on the cabana bed. 

 



He finds me down on the dock, sitting in a beach chair, smoking a joint just as the sun is starting to set. I pull him onto my lap. Holding him tight I whisper, “This is the best day of my life. It’s so perfect I never want this feeling to end." Justin smiles and tells me not to worry, that this is just the beginning, and it’s never going to end. Looking into his eyes I believe him. I really believe him and I’m not even scared. 

I noticed the questioning look in his eye as he spots the ropes trailing into the deep ocean. I smile and tell him they're crab traps. Miles had told me that if you throw them off the dock in the morning, usually by sunset you’ll have enough soft-shell crabs to make a meal. I didn’t really trust that we would actually catch anything so I order a steak from the local market we could barbecue along with them.

He smiles his huge sunshine smile at me and jumps up to see if we caught anything. He pulls them out of the water and much to my surprise we see both crab traps are full. He’s delighted and says, "This is my kind of fishing. You know how much I love seafood." I chuckle and tell him he loves all food. He’s back in my lap again, molding himself against me as we smoke the joint and watch the sun sink below the horizon.

As we watch the bright rays of golden-orange sunshine melt into the sea, I whisper, "Orange is the new blue." He hits my arm playfully and sinks to his knees, spreading my legs just wide enough for him to wiggle between them. He makes himself at home as he begins working on his new-found appetizer. I lean back, resting my head on the back of the Adirondack chair. He runs his tongue down the inside of my thighs, gently sucking every few inches as he works his way to his main attraction which is now protruding below the bottom of my cut-offs, being tickled by the frayed edge. 

I start to moan as he runs his wet tongue across my head, flicking and sucking my slit. It feels incredible, almost like he’s giving me a micro rim job to my tiny orifice. My eyes dilate with intense desire as I squirm, waiting for him to take all of me. But he enjoys teasing me, making me crazy with anticipation. I hear myself beg, reaching out and placing my hand on the back of his neck, directing him to take more of me. 

I hear him whisper, "Patience is a virtue, my love." Then he totally engulfs me in his mouth and works me with his tongue, lips and very strong cheek and throat muscles. I fist his hair as he pulls me closer. He takes me deeper and deeper, until he finally puts his hands on my ass, encouraging me to thrust and buck as I lose myself down his throat. 

He slowly pulls back, sucking gently as I slide out of his throat, still pumping the last of my nectar. He lightly grazes my deflating erection with his teeth, causing me to buck and firm up again for him, just to have him drain me completely again with one last long sucking motion. It’s a good thing I’m sitting down because my legs are so weak and wobbly I might be resigned to crawling the rest of the night. He looks just like the Cheshire cat. 

Once I regain my composure and strength, my boy leads me up the hill to rest in the big overstuffed patio chairs while he prepares dinner. I had planned on making him dinner but he insists that I rest. After all he is the one who’s been sleeping all day. He finds my groceries and prepares a black olive paste and goat cheese to spread on French bread. As well as making a big spinach salad, he sautés the soft-shell crabs with garlic and butter over fresh pasta and basil which he serves to me by candlelight. 

He’s absolutely glowing at me and I can’t help thinking the whole thing is ridiculously romantic. I wonder why I couldn’t have done this for him sooner, now that I’m seeing how utterly happy and content he is just being here with me out in the middle of nowhere… Well, not nowhere, it is paradise after all. I never would have believed that I could make him this happy. 

He asks me if there’s a boat in the boathouse and if I think we might be able to take a moonlight cruise on the water. I smile and tell him I saw a pontoon boat that we could take out in the shallow water. I don’t want to go out too far at night, not knowing the area or the boat.

There’s a full moon out tonight and he’s in full swing. He’s set us up with a champagne bucket, fresh strawberries and I see he’s found the chocolate truffles I bought him at Godiva before we left, he’s even rolled us a big fat joint. I drive the big platform boat to a calm little cove, just a dozen feet from shore and the dock. He’s up front fooling around, giggling all by himself. I can’t help being curious. What’s he up to?

He’s poured us each a glass of bubbly and he’s had a few hits off the joint. The pontoon boat has a canopy so there are many poles around the frame. He’s cleared the chairs away up front, and created a section where the moonlight shines down on him in a spotlight. It gives me the perfect view. He’s standing there completely naked with his golden hair shining like the sun, adjusting his long lace veil firmly onto his head. 

He leans back holding into the pole, sways his hips and starts giggling again. I think he might be a little drunk, he did have several glasses of wine with dinner. I think he’s just about the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. He starts dancing and arching his back, making his long veil wave and catch in the night breeze. He rubs his body up and down against the pole, grinding into it as he spins around. Squeaks and squeals escape his throat as he laughs hysterically. 

God, I wish I had this on film. This is priceless. I can’t take much more. For the last five minutes it’s all I can do to stop myself from getting up and jumping him. He should be getting tired pretty soon, or else he’s going to fly off the edge and into the water. As soon as he spots me coming towards him he flings himself into my arms. He wraps his arms and legs around me, kissing me as he ruts against me, panting… 

I carry him over to the chair and lower him into it. His hands automatically go to my zipper, releasing the beast barricaded within. Moments later he’s kissing and licking me, working his way to my balls, gently rolling them in his palms. Then he sucks them one at a time and then both. I fist his hair as I whimper with heightened pleasure. He releases me and climbs my body as he smiles wickedly, showing me a new bottle of ‘Slider’… strawberry flavor. 

I take it from him as he hangs from his arms around my neck, with his legs around my waist. I drizzle some on my fingers and dip them into him, first two, then three. I start pulling and stretching him as he giggles against my ear. I use the remaining oil to slick up my dick before I plunge deep into him, not stopping until I’m balls deep. 

I hear him take a deep breath and then whisper, "Oh God, yes, Brian! It feels like you’re ten feet tall.” We’re both overcome with intense sensations again, as we feel our burning flesh caressing one another. So wet and slick and thick and juicy. I’m sure I’ll never get used to this, this is heaven on earth. This is something I’ll never take for granted. This is love… I’m so in love… 

I’m brought back from my internal bliss as I feel him riding me, his body writhing as little moans escape into the night. He’s sitting on my lap, but he’s also positioned himself so that he’s holding on to the metal bars that run behind him and around the edge of the boat. My body is assaulted with intense waves of pleasure coursing through me, as he gyrates and twists out of control on my cock.

I reach forward and wrap one arm around his lower back, my hand firmly on his dick. He leans backwards, taking in as much of me as he can. I start thrusting in earnest from my sitting positing. His body convulses and spasms intensely as he shoots his load all over the two of us. Soon after I shoot my load deep inside him, crying out his name. 

We lean into each other as we catch our breath, hearing our cries of passion echo around the cove. We burst out laughing, realizing that all our sounds have been echoing into the night for everyone to hear. He molds himself to me as we sit sipping our champagne with fresh strawberries floating in them. We feed each other decadent chocolate truffles. I hear him moaning with delight as he tastes the creamy confections. He whispers in my ear, "You sooo love me." I swat him on the ass and tell him to behave, as I take his lips into mine and kiss him madly…again.

Yep, I could get used to this marriage thing.

The End....

 

The End.
7Wildwaysup is the author of 89 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Just Another Beginning… also liked 222 other stories.