- Text Size +

 

The Taming of a Top

by Justin Taylor





Step one: Find a top.

To find a top one must go to where they cohabitate. Research is key! Choose a locale such as a secret watering hole or sacred grounds where they display ritualized forms of dancing.

Step two: Choose wisely.

It may take several tries to pick the right top. There are several species to choose from; for example:

Bears, bears are big furry creatures often clad in leather, can be heavy and very scary looking but surprisingly loving.

Daddies, daddies may be of a mature variety of top, they preen a lot, may have several nests, many modes of transport, tend to be flighty although they can be possessive until they are captured by a younger bottom.

Notorious tops are the most difficult to capture. Rather elusive but very charming. They may also have an androgynous look about them, attracting both male and female. They often display an inability to make up their mind, wanting the bottom, not wanting, pushing away then taking him back. This trait is the most exhausting for the trainer, er , bottom.

Step three: Letting your top think he's boss and always right.

This is a very important step. A bottom must have patience, learn the nuances of his top. Respect his privacy but be relentless. The top must never know that you are allowing him to get away with his shit. He must always think that the good ideas are his ideas. A happy top is one that believes the world revolves around him, no one fucks better than he does and that he's the prettiest, most well dressed, groomed top in the world.

Step four: Keeping your top interested in you.

This is a difficult step. It may take years for your top to realize that you are the only one for him. It may require that you leave your top for brief intervals until it dawns on him that he needs you, wants you, is completed by you. If you can survive this phase then you may proceed to the next step.

Step five: Loving your top.

In loving one's top, a bottom may find he needs to be bossy. Now I know this may seem unconventional but the situation may occur.

When a particularly stubborn top is faced with difficult choices his pride and stubbornness may hinder his ability to select the wisest choice. It's up to the bossy bottom to assist his top choose the correct course of action. This may entail the possibility of incurring the wrath of your top but in the long run the top will concede.

A bottom must fulfill his top's sexual fantasies and desires. Be open, so to speak, to new ideas, new experiences, even when the bottom may not like them. In this situation the bottom may have to regress to step four. Re-establish boundaries and expectations, so both parties know the rules.

To love a notorious top, a bottom requires stamina, patience, tenacity, and stubbornness.

A good bottom should be well educated so he may converse with his top on a variety of topics.

The bottom may have to be more mature than his top at least emotionally.

A worthy bottom must be able to control his top, without him knowing it, of course.

Eat a lot to keep up his strength.

Have a hobby or occupation to keep him busy while his top is at work or at play.

Keep in shape.

Tolerate all forms of music.

Give head better than any other bottom.

Be willing to have sex in public places.

Reassure the top of your undying love for him and unwavering devotion to him alone.

Recognize the signs of love that your top displays. He may show you rather than verbally communicate his love. If the bottom does not recognize and acknowledge his top's signs of love, this could lead to disaster.

And one more thing...Be able to fuck your top into the mattress in a moments notice!

Please note: This guide is a work in progress.

The End.
Sabina is the author of 50 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked The Way He Moves also liked 552 other stories.