- Text Size +



A Hairy Situation


 

"Hi ya, Princess, long time no see. Where ya been hiding yourself?"

"Hey, Emmett, at Daph's."

"You and the big guy have a knock down drag out?"

"No, nothing like that. Just recuperating."

"You sick?"

"Not that kind of recuperation."

"OOHH! He get a little carried away?"

"Big time."

"Do tell and leave nothing out. I want details."

"Emmett."

"Lighten up, honey, it's just little ole me. You know I live vicariously through you. Besides if you're hiding from him, it must of been one hell of a good time."

"It was, and I'm not hiding, just giving my, um, ass a break."

"Spill, baby."

"Well, a couple of weeks ago, Daphne and I went shopping, back to that beauty supply shop in the mall."

"You still doing that nail polish thing?"

"Yeah, but that's not what we bought this time. Daph was looking at hair dye, I think she thinks if she goes blond she'll get lucky."

"You certainly did."

"I'm not so sure. Anyway, we were looking at the dyes, I can't believe how many different types of hair dye there are. She wanted to try one that was temporary so if it looked like shit it wouldn't take months to grow out."

"She's a smart little girl."

"Too smart. She picked up a box, it was black. And I mean black, blue black."

"Oooo, like the Crow?"

"Yup, that black. I was confused at first and I said I thought she wanted to go blond. Then she gets this wicked look in her eyes."

"You don't mean?"

"Oh, yeah. She says, not for me, you, meaning me. I was about to turn and run. I have learned never to mess around with a woman on a mission. She convinced me to try it. She said it was only temporary and we can wash it out if it looked really bad. She was curious to see how I'd look with dark hair. I know my hair grew back darker but not that dark."

"Still the sweet golden blond we all know and love. You bought the dye?"

"We bought the dye."

"And?"

"I thought it would look like shit, my skin's too pale, so we bought some of the instant tanning stuff too. Then we went to her apartment."

"You should have called me, sounds like fun."

"I was so nervous about it but then she took out a couple of beers..."

"Oh, oh."

"You got it. So, after a few beers and a joint, I was tan and with black hair."

"Did she take pictures? I'd pay to see how you looked."

"Yeah, the little bitch. She's planning on blackmailing me with them, I know she will. Anyway, after our fun with chemicals I went to the loft. Brian was working on his computer so he didn't hear me come in. I went up to the bedroom, change into ones of his wife beaters and stood on the steps. That's when everything went black."

"He didn't hit you, did he?"

"No, no, no! He attacked. Ravished me on the steps, then dragged me to the bed and ravished me again then on every flat and not so flat surface in the loft. I have never been fucked so hard in my life and with him, that's an accomplishment. He locked me in the loft for the whole weekend. Kept me naked, only let me up to eat and go to the bathroom. He didn't even want me to shower cause he was afraid all the dye would wash out. We had take out for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It was amazing!

When he thought my ass needed a rest, he'd suck my brains out. The man's insatiable. By Sunday afternoon I couldn't walk so he kept me in bed and began to ride me for hours. For a notorious top, the man can bottom better than any nellie bottom queen I know."

"Hey!"

"Sorry. I had to get out of there. When he finally fell asleep, I went back to Daphne's. I left him a note, of course, then called later on. He was very understanding. I told him I needed a little time to, ah..."

"Get your ass back in shape?"

"Basically, yeah. He just said take all the time I needed and to call him when I was ready for round two."

"Round two?!! Justin, you guys were fucking for 48 hours straight!"

"I know."

"Damn!"

"Yup, hence not being alone with him for two weeks. By then all the dye and the tan was gone. I stayed at Daph's and he visited us, brought food, we rented movies, fooled around a little but nothing intense, I was still..."

"Recuperating?"

"Yeah. He's supposed to meet me here and then we'll go to dinner. Emmett, he was a wild man when I was dark. Does that mean he doesn't like the way I look?"

"Oh, sweetie, not at all. I'm not sure if you know this but blonds were never his thing. Brian always went for the dark swarthy type. That's why when two of you got together it was such a shock. Besides being so much younger than he is, he never went for your type. The majority of his tricks were tall and dark like him. No, baby, he loves you just the way you are. It's that a little variety does tend to spice things up a bit. You may have come up with a perfect solution for his tricking."

"I don't get you."

"Well, when you think his dick has been making the rounds again, change your hair color. He wont look twice at any other man."

"Hmm, I'll think about it."

"You do that, I bet it'll work. Speak of the devil, the man himself. Hi Brian."

"And what are you two ladies conspiring about?"

"Oh, nothing. Just getting some cosmetic advice from Justin."

"I bet you are. Telling all my secrets again, Sunshine?"

"Brian, you know I'd never divulge what goes on in the loft."

"Uh, huh. Normally I'd agree with you but Emmett here, has a way of losing up a man's tongue."

"Brian, I'm shocked."

"Don't be, you know exactly what I'm talking about. So, Sunshine, you ready to blow this joint and have dinner with me in a real restaurant?"

"Sure, Bri. Uh, Brian, what's in the bag?"

"Oh, this? Just did a little shopping at the mall."

"Brian, you never go to the mall."

"Well, Emmett, sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do."

"So, what's in the bag?"

"Take a look."

"Oh no!"

"What, WHAT!?!"

"Look."

"Oooooo, you go baby. The red head's not dead!"

"No, but I may be after tonight."

"Come on, little boy. Let me feed you then we'll try this color on for size."

"Help me, Emmett."

"Oh no, never let it be said that I interfered with a man on a mission. Good luck, princess."

"My ass will never be the same."

"I'm counting on that, Sunshine!"

"I am going to kill Daphne for this, that is if I'm ever able to walk again."

"Have fun you two!"

"We will, Emmett, we will. Shake that tail, Sonny Boy. I'm in the mood for a little red tonight."

*Hmm, I think it's time to check out the mall.* ;o)))