- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Time for another color.

 

How Red Is My Valley




"Justin."

"I can't Brian. I really need a break."

"I know that. I was going to suggest a bubble bath."

"A bubble bath?"

"Yes, did you see the size of that tub?"

"No, I didn't get a chance to. Someone's been keeping me in bed all day."

"You did agree to this weekend and to the dye job."

"I'm not complaining. I love spending the weekend alone with you but we could have stayed at the loft."

"I thought about that but I think this is better. Four posted bed, champagne, room service..."

"With all my favorites."

"Yup."

"And now a bubble bath?! Why Brian Kinney are you being...ROMANTIC?"

"I, uh, um, maybe. Is it working?"

"Big time. Uh, Brian?"

*here it comes, 3, 2, 1*

"Bri, is it me or the red hair?"

"Yes, no, I mean, shit. It's you with the red hair."

"I'm not sure if I understand."

"Look, it's like you and the black hair. If I focus on the hair I could pretend you were just another trick, but a trick who knows just what I like. Who smells like you and tastes like you, moves like you and, and makes me feel like you do. The same with red. I was never into redheads, I can't remember the last time I ever had one. It's you but slightly different. And no, I wouldn't want you to change your hair for me. I love your hair just as it is; it's a nice change. That's all."

"Thank you Brian. That has got to be one of the nicest things you've ever said to me."

"Commit it to memory, cause it'll probably be a long time before I say anything like that again."

"Asshole."

"So what will it be, brat? Bubbles or scented oil."

"Decisions, decisions, bubbles, please."

"Bubbles it is, for my hot little redhead with the red hot ass. Guess I got carried away. You gonna hide again?"

"No, I'm not going to hide and you didn't do anything I didn't want you to do."

"Come on then, keep me company while I prepare your bath, sir."

"Sure. Wow! This is big."

"Big enough for two."

"Augh, Brian. You know what will happen if we both get in the tub. You'll want to, to..."

"Justin, give me some credit here. I know you're sorer than hell and as much as I like to have my way with your hot tight ass, I'm not that cruel. I know you need a break but that doesn't mean the rest of you isn't in good working order. I took it easy on your dick on purpose. You can remind me of just how good of a top you really are."

"You mean?"

"Yep, and you can start proving it to me in the tub. Justin, what the hell are you doing?"

"Doing the ‘I get to fuck Brian Kinney' dance of joy."

"Stop it! You're naked, you might injure something vital. Not to mention how ridiculous you look. Now get your ass in the tub before I change my mind and you'll be doing the ‘Justin's lost opportunity' dance of sadness."

"Okay."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

"Feel good?"

"Yeah. Bri, I think I might keep the red for a while, I kinda like it."

"It does go with you're coloring but I'd rather you let it wash out."

"Why?"

"You remind me of Molly."

"Molly?"

"Yeah, you remember Molly. Cute little girl, strawberry blond hair, attitude like her big brother."

"Oh, I could go a darker red or how about your color, beautiful brown with auburn highlights."

"You leave my highlights out of this, little boy. There will be only one brunette in this equation, got it?"

"Yes, sir. Brian, time to get out of the tub."

"I thought you liked it in here especially with your dick up my ass."

"I love having my dick up your ass but I'm starting to prune."

"If we must. Uh. I hate that feeling."

"The feeling of loss?"

"Yeah."

"Me too."

"So, we dry off, go back to bed and you fill me up again. No dancing, Justin."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

"This was so good. Thank you Brian, thank you for the whole weekend."

"You're welcome, Sunshine. Believe me, it was my pleasure."

"So, which me did you like the best, dark and tan or the redhead?"

"Both, neither, I just like you."

"Oh, Brian."

"No allergy attack, little boy. Then you'll have red eyes and a red nose to go with your red hair and butt."

"Okay, give me a second."

"Take your time, I'm not going anywhere."

"Bri?"

"Hmm?"

"Our next foray into hair color, can we do your hair?"

"Brian Kinney does not do hair dye."

"You may want to rethink that statement."

"What?! Why?"

"Well you are getting older."

"And?"

"Oh nothing, but I wouldn't snark so much if I were you. Hey, where ya going?"

"Mirror! I need a mirror."

!!!!!

"Justin!"

"Oh Brian, you should've seen the look on your face. Priceless."

"I'll give you priceless, Sunshine. So priceless, you wont be able to sit for a week."

"I didn't mean it, your hair is perfect. Just like you."

"Perfect, my ass."

"That too, especially when you bottom for me."

"Humph."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

"Justin?"

"What?"

"When I, if I, when I eventually do get a grey hair, which wont be for a very long time, do you think I should color my hair?"

"No."

"NO?"

"I think you'd look so sexy with a touch of grey, so distinguished. I can just imagine it now. A little grey at the temple, your charcoal grey suite, almost black silk shirt, boots...oh god Brian! Fuck me!"

"No."

"NO?"

"Your ass needs a rest. But I will rim you then suck your cock."

"Hurry Brian."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

"That was so good Brian, thank you."

"Anytime and of course it was good. So I get to go grey while you look pretty and blond or red or whatever color you so choose."

"I'll stay blond. It suits us both. I'm light, you're dark. You're taller and I'm, not so tall. I'm young and wiser, you're..."

"I get the point. Shut up and go to sleep. You can fuck me again in the morning."

"Yee Haw! Good night Brian."

"Good night big red."